+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elongated skulls from the Paracas culture of Peru

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default Elongated skulls from the Paracas culture of Peru

taken from Genesis Quest project 1

In our first project, we will determine who the enigmatic elongated skull peoples of Peru were, where they came from, and when. People with similar skull forms also existed across the Atlantic Ocean. In both locations, these odd beings were directly associated with gigantic stone constructions. We suspect that they were the ancient wizards who built the megaliths.

With your support, we may be able prove it.

Greater cranial capacity may mean that these people—whose elongated skulls seem not to have resulted from head-binding, but were apparently natural—were smarter than normal humans, possibly explaining their technological prowess. Our preliminary study of several specimens has revealed other startling anatomical abnormalities, including missing sagittal sutures (skull bone divisions), larger eye sockets, thicker spines, and fewer ribs.

Did these strange people stem from an extinct, unknown branch of human evolution? Did they result from selective breeding or even outright genetic engineering? Were they even human?

We don’t know.

Astoundingly, these bizarre specimens have never been rigorously assessed scientifically. It’s high time to tackle this taboo subject and reveal what may be a remarkable reality.

Our first round of mitochondrial DNA testing, to be paid for by this campaign, should answer these questions. Our DNA testing may also connect these weird beings to similar populations across oceans. If so, we will have proven prehistoric transoceanic transit. By itself, that would rewrite history. But we may also prove that the GMC did exist—and that would change everything.

Should we beat our modest campaign goal, we’ll apply additional money first to follow-on tests. Carbon-14 testing will reveal when the various groups we’re studying (from coastal areas like Paracas to highland areas like Cusco) lived, while hinting at their migratory history. And morphological studies involving CT scans and statistical anatomical comparisons will tell us how these people stacked up against various human populations around the world.

http://www.indiegogo.com/GenesisQuestProject1?a=1582774

why at the time of posting theirs only 27 days left to reach their target i have no idea , but i will be talking to Brien Forester about this and other things soon.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), Billy (5th October 2012), Cidersomerset (5th October 2012), Corncrake (5th October 2012), greybeard (5th October 2012), Joanne Shepard (30th March 2014), jsl2837 (24th April 2014), Kristin (15th January 2013), ks4ever (6th October 2012), Nasu (27th February 2014), sdv (15th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th June 2013), write4change (5th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Elongated skulls from the Paracas culture of Peru

This is going to take a few mins to get right !!!

I got a bit carried away on this one .LOL....Just some comparisons !!

MEET the Darwins .....

1 HOMO HABILIS ~ NICKNAME: Handyman LIVED: 2.4 to 1.6 million years ago HABITAT: Tropical Africa DIET: Omnivorous – nuts, seeds, tubers, fruits, some meat
    2 HOMO SAPIEN ~ NICKNAME: Human LIVED: 200,000 years ago to present HABITAT: All DIET: Omnivorous - meat, vegetables, tubers, nuts, pizza, sushi
    3 HOMO FLORESIENSIS ~ NICKNAME: Hobbit LIVED: 95,000 to 13,000 years ago HABITAT: Flores, Indonesia (tropical) DIET: Omnivorous - meat included pygmy stegodon, giant rat
    4 HOMO ERECTUS ~ NICKNAME: Erectus LIVED: 1.8 million years to 100,000 years ago HABITAT: Tropical to temperate - Africa, Asia, Europe DIET: Omnivorous - meat, tubers, fruits, nuts
    5 PARANTHROPUS BOISEI ~ NICKNAME: Nutcracker man LIVED: 2.3 to 1.4 million years ago HABITAT: Tropical Africa DIET: Omnivorous - nuts, seeds, leaves, tubers, fruits, maybe some meat
    6 HOMO HEIDELBERGENSIS ~ NICKNAME: Goliath LIVED: 700,000 to 300,000 years ago HABITAT: Temperate and tropical, Africa and Europe DIET: Omnivorous - meat, vegetables, tubers, nuts
    7 HOMO NEANDERTHALENSIS ~ NICKNAME: Neanderthal LIVED: 250,000 to 30,000 years ago HABITAT: Europe and Western Asia DIET: Relied heavily on meat, such as bison, deer and musk ox

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Scienc...086008084.html

http://omgghana.com/new-human-species-discovered/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A previously unknown type of human—jut-jawed, heavy-browed, deer-eating cave dwellers—may have been identified via Stone Age bones from southern China, according to a controversial new study.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...red-deer-cave/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we have Homo Elongatus !!

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.o...iens-and-nasa/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://hiddenincatours.com/photo-set...und-the-world/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And of course ....Now thought to be scull of Grey !!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th October 2012 at 17:04.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Demeisen (5th October 2012), greybeard (15th January 2013), iceni tribe (5th October 2012), Joanne Shepard (30th March 2014), Joseph McAree (31st January 2013), jsl2837 (24th April 2014), meeradas (5th October 2012), Nasu (27th February 2014), sdv (15th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

John Clevender of indigo quest is withholding $700 donated for the testing of this skeleton, for the exclusive filming writes , needless to say Brien and the team are moving on without the help of this ( ) . you can filll in the blank yourselves.

here is the latest from Brien

Greetings everyone.

A little update for you from the genetics team in quotes below:

'Also, how is the fundraising going? Any idea when the other funds might appear? I need to pay for some of the extraction reagents and a sequencing kit. I am trying to juggle it so we can do them all for the allotted monies instead of what was quoted in the bid for less samples. Are you sure the committed monies will come? I hate to get too deep only to get stalled out due to people not keeping their commitments. Anything past what you have promised will be stored up towards a whole genome. That is what we need to do with the queen. Just send her tooth when you can as it will be kept solely for that purpose unless you find another one that is even more amazing than she is. We will need to do the genome on the one that is the least human looking and it looks like she is it so far. Any news on the giants?'

Suffice it to say, the remaining Indiegogo money will never, it seems, be released from John Clevenger, and so that avenue seems dead. However, we forge ahead, INDEPENDENT of such distractions and "middle men."

We are off to the little Andahuaylillas museum on Dec. 8, and will check in with Sr. Renato about the status of visiting the cemetery where the 4 or 5 giant elongated skeletons (7 feet tall) are believed to exist, and will also set plans to visit the other cemetery where the small "hybrid" (photos attached) was found.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), Atlas (10th January 2014), Cidersomerset (15th January 2013), Gardener (6th December 2012), jsl2837 (24th April 2014), Kristin (15th January 2013), Nasu (27th February 2014), sdv (15th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Greetings all.

The head of our genetics study, who wished to remain anonymous until now, is Dr. Melba Ketchum.

Her bio is as follows:

Dr. Ketchum is the founder of DNA Diagnostics. Established in 1985, DNA Diagnostics has become a leader in all types of DNA testing including: human and animal forensics, human and animal paternity and parentage testing, disease diagnostics, trait tests, animal and human identity testing, species identification and sex determination. Most common species of animals are tested at DNA Diagnostics. Dr. Ketchum has also established a research program ranging from gene mapping to developing the VeriSNP™ (patent pending) platform for universal genetic evaluation in multiple species of animals. Other research includes genetics of disease, population genetics and other genetically important traits such as coat color in animals. Dr. Ketchum is a past three-term Chairperson of the International Society for Animal Genetics Equine Genetics Standing Committee. She has also been Dog Map Chairperson and a Committee member on the Dog and Cat Parentage Committee. She is a former Treasurer for AFDAA, The Association of DNA Analysts and Administrators. She aided in the analysis of the DNA sequences from the World Trade Center Disaster.

all i can tell you at the mo is that it's a female ,but i should be getting the whole genome results shorty.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), Cidersomerset (15th January 2013), jsl2837 (24th April 2014), Kristin (15th January 2013), Nasu (27th February 2014), sdv (15th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This is a bit of fun synchrinicity, and there maybe something to it . I was off last Fri
    morning and switched on the computor to listen to Bob Nevritts now twice weekly
    show, which is on overnight there Hawii time,it was still on and i thought i'd email
    in a hello as i don't contact them much livenowadays because of the time
    difference,but i still listen to every show on the archives which is
    fun and educational.Anyway as i had no idea what they had been discussing I
    plucked a question out of the air about the Lemurians, a subject Bob and Ion
    have briefly mentioned in the past.Bob read my two emails right at end of the show
    with 3 mins go, so the answer was not as expancive as i hoped,but he did say a
    couple of interresting things....

The last five mins 52 mins in,on this link if your interrested.

This is the main site scroll down till you see 1200am seg 11/1/13

http://achieveradio.com/payday/

The finished Moai on Easter Island had a hat , were these Lemurians the
    'gods' that influenced the native cultures ? and did they have elongated sculls ?
    Do the ones in Asia today still have these charectoristics ? or is this another
    legend ? Because Ion mentions them and does not talk much about ET's
    it interrests me and is fun !. I think Bob might have got the Romans mixed
    with another ancient culture, I'm sure the Roman empire never got that far.
    LOL ...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th January 2013 at 22:26.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), greybeard (15th January 2013), iceni tribe (31st January 2013), Joanne Shepard (30th March 2014), Joseph McAree (31st January 2013), Nasu (27th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Just another synchinicity, Bob Nevritt lives in Maui Hawii a small island
    Brian moved there in 1995 ...LOL...

Brien Foerster - The Enigma of the Elongated Skulls - Megalithomania 2012

The video should run consecutively one after another.....Or Maybe it does not..LOL !!!!

Cranial deformation was a world wide phenomenon amongst diverse people from as recently as the 20th century to as far back as 4000 BC and earlier. What these cultures had in common was the belief that by deforming a noble child's skull, they would be more intelligent and attractive than commoners. Also, it was believed this skull shape was what the Ancestors looked like. Some of the skulls, however, especially those of the coastal area of Paracas Peru which are at least 2000 years old, suggest something more. Many appear to be naturally elongated, as if they were born that way; having cranium volume as much as 25 percent larger than ours, as well as many physical characteristics not known in Homo sapiens humans. Could a race of people have lived in the distant past that were incredibly intelligent, and were in fact the Megalithic builders of South America?

After completing an Honours Bachelor Of Science degree, Brien took up traditional wood carving and sculpture at the age of 25. In 1995 he moved to Maui, Hawaii, and was hired as assistant project manager for the building of the 62 foot double hull sailing canoe (ancestor of the modern day catamaran) Mo'okiha O Pi'ilani (Sacred Lizard That Pierces The Heavens.) Peru became his next major area of interest, where he has been researching the elongated skull phenomenon and the pre-Inca megalithic sites for a decade. Brien is a regular on History Channel's Ancient Aliens and was is the tour leader for the November 2012 Megalithomania tour to Peru, Bolivia and Easter Island in November 2012. Brien has been made the cultural ambassador for the municipality of Paracas, with a mandate to expand the global awareness of the 10,000 years of human habitation of the area. He has written several books on ancient Peru, see: www.brienfoerster.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2013 at 14:18.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), iceni tribe (31st January 2013), Joseph McAree (31st January 2013), jsl2837 (24th April 2014), Nasu (27th February 2014), RMorgan (31st January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

more elongated skulls in the Cusco museum

DNA results for the skeleton called Huayqui which resides in the Andahuaylillas museum outside Cusco should be with us in a couple of weeks.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), Cidersomerset (31st January 2013), Joanne Shepard (30th March 2014), Joseph McAree (31st January 2013), Nasu (27th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

latest from Brien

Greetings everyone.

This process of trying to get results from the geneticists has, to put it mildly been frustratingly slow. Dr. Melba has told me that we should know something in six weeks, and that is all I can say for now.

Please enjoy this downloadable e-book, written in 1931 about the global phenomenon of artificial cranial deformation.

In the South American section you will see some very amazing photos...

http://www.bioanth.org/Dingwall/Ding....Chapter.X.pdf

Brien

Elongated Human Skulls Of Northern Chile

http://hiddenincatours.com/photo-set...orthern-chile/

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Chris Walling is one of many medical experts, including doctors nurses and dentists form the US and other countries that I have shown the mysterious Huayqui skeleton of Peru to. None have been able to explain any disease which could have caused the strange appearance of this being. DNA testing is presently underway in the US. Visit Huayqui, and her caretaker Sr. Renato, in the village of Andahuaylillas, an hour's dirve south of Cusco Peru.
    For more amazing videos like this, check out my channel...http://www.hiddenincatours.com

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Elen (11th September 2015), Joanne Shepard (30th March 2014), Nasu (27th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread