+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

This was a great video, and gives us some empirical facts of how our understanding of history, that we have been taught, is really much different then any textbook dogma.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I was really digging this video when it froze at the big cup surrounded by the 12 little cups. I also am having trouble fast forwarding it to that point again, so I have to start all over again. Any suggestions?....just went to youtube, but it does not look like it was uploaded yet.

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    Well, I was really digging this video when it froze at the big cup surrounded by the 12 little cups. I also am having trouble fast forwarding it to that point again, so I have to start all over again. Any suggestions?....just went to youtube, but it does not look like it was uploaded yet.
    I had no problems with the MP4 file

hope that helps

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)
    I had no problems with the MP4 file

hope that helps
    Okay, thanks pal...I am trying that.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

your artifacts are fascinating Susan thx for showing them here!

have you had them studied appraised beyond origin and date? Looks like that pyramid may mount on something because it looks to be able to fit on a staff or something similar

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Last edited by concerned square; 17th September 2012 at 18:13.

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Thank you Bill for this interview. I've been to South America mostly Colombia and there are some fascinating places there with a lot of estrange sculptures and history. One of the places I think is most interesting is Ica in Peru, it's mentioned in the interview because its closeness to the Nazca plane, there's a museum with the stones collected by Dr. Javier Cabrera, you can get a glimpse of them in youtube just searching Ica stones. They show human beings interacting with dinosaurs and the most amazing surgeries performed even organ transplants, please if you get the chance ask Mr. Dona what he know about this collection. I really don't understand why this subject it's not being investigated more, there are THOUSANDS of stones not just 2 or 3 of them. The first time I knew about ETs having a hand in our genetics was from a book I read about the stones like 30 years ago where even maps of Pleiades and other constellations, different position of continents of earth. etc. are shown.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Hi cloud 9, I think there is a bit of a problem concerning the Ica stones. Not all of them may be authentic. Nevertheless, as you say they are interesting. I would have liked to have seen them when I was in the area recently... disappointing to say the least.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I really enjoyed this interviiew, as the artifacts that Klaus was showing are clear evidence that cannot be refuted. The only thing the PTB can do with such evidence is ignore it, which they obviously are doing, so we need people like Klaus to inform us that such things exist. I would love someone to do facial reconstruction on some of those skulls, so we could have even a vague idea of what those beings looked like. The DNA tests also need to be done like they have with the star child skull.
    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. - Tom Clancy

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Thanks Bill mate, i really like Klaus, he has a lovely relaxed presence about him, much like yourself. Some of the facts he presents just cannot be argued with.
    The "Cone head" skulls for instance, you can certainly miss shape a human skull by binding while young, but no amount of binding will considerably increase the volume. Also as Klaus points out, some of those skulls just do not have the same amount of seperate plates as a human skull.
    Some of the smaller items with images which are obviously not human on them, the detail on some of them of other features is clear and concise, if they have the ability to carve those details then they have the ability to carve a human face. So the fact that the heads and faces are not shown as human must be because they were not intended to be.
    Ok, they may be ritual representations of something they believed in, but then again?
    The big carved "Boat" from the side, looked more like a space craft to me, with a triple engine pod at the top rear and port holes or windows down the side, and obvious landing gear down. What kind of "Boat" has four feet to stand on?
    The item he said they could not identify that was shown just after the Boat, Also looked to me like a model of some kind of side view of a space craft.
    Not everything has to have a "Function" We all have trinkets, pictures, and items of none function in our homes, it could simply just be someone made an image of what was seen.
    It makes me very angry that main stream Science and archeology just ignor items like these that they cannot simply write off with an explaination that suits them. I would say that THE MOST IMPORTANT artifacts are those that cannot be explained and which do not fit in with the current way of thinking, it is those which indicate there is a problem with the current way of thinking, and that some re thinking needs to take place.
    More and more we are seeing items recovered from depths that put them back in times where what they show should have been impossible by current thinking, so why are the mainstream institutions ignoring them and doing nothing?
    I believe it is because they already know the truth and that what we are being fed is grade A BS to hide the truth.
    Keep them coming Bill, Excellent work mate, and please get that donation system sorted out on your site so I can send you some money. bob.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thanks Susan for showing your artefacts, may i ask have you had any response with your pyramid crystal ie; scrying have you been given messages or anything else similar?
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

12. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by THE eXchanger; 23rd May 2010 at 01:45.

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Fantastic Bill, Cheers

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Hi, Folks:

I've had an interesting exchange with Dr Houman Owhadi (Math Professor at CalTech), a very intelligent and delightful man. Some of you may remember he was active on the old Forum for a while.

He has a friend who is a Touareg, who pointed out that some of the symbols in the Touarag language [in Central Africa] are identical to the ancient pre-Sanskrit symbols depicted from about 8:30 on the new video. Here is just one still from the image sequence:

A modern symbol list (in a language now called Neo Tifinagh) is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tifinagh

The plot thickens and becomes really interesting when it turns out that (a) the last symbol on the base of the pyramid here:

...really does mean child/son in Touareg (Tifinagh). Note that Klaus said that the respected ancient-languages linguist Kurt Schildmann had translated this as "The Son of the Creator comes" - and this is right next to a depiction of the stars of Orion's Belt, all on the base of a pyramid that is the splitting image of the pyramid depicted on the American dollar bill!

And (b) ...there are established mythical connections between the Touareg and Atlantis. Klaus tells me that the researcher Marcel F. Homet wrote about this. Klaus and Dr Houman Owhadi are now in touch with each other... the research continues.

Cheers, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2023 at 20:04.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

David Hughes (26th February 2011), Sophocles (14th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

The one who is coming will come out of the desert.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

17. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Extremely interesting stuff Bill...thank you very much for putting this up. After a little search it came to my attention with the help of wikipedia that - The Tuareg (also Twareg or Touareg, Amazigh: Imuhagh/Itargiyen, besides regional ethnyms) are a Berber nomadic pastoralist people. They are the principal inhabitants of the Saharan interior of North Africa. They call themselves variously Kel Tamasheq or Kel Tamajaq ("Speakers of Tamasheq"), Imuhagh, Imazaghan or Imashaghen ("the Free people"), or Kel Tagelmust, i.e., "People of the Veil".

there are no coincidences...only suprises

peace always
    mike

18. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Today I again watched the interview then came on by here to see if anyone had touched on something that was said about Souls locked in stones which was a "Myth" however the "blue stones" were not of our earth. Have that in your thinking then remember Boriska : Indigo Boy from Mars if you recall when asked what happened to him and all the other "space ship" operators the little guy told that their souls were all locked into stones.

So that is my big post for connecting dots today. I feel lost trying to speak with my husband about anything he will sit here and watch "Star Gate" and not see that it is being put on the Tee Vee for a reason. Production by (double secret)..

Hope someone offers their thoughts on those two little tid bits of information.
    Remember: Our soul was given a gift to live life here now at this time. We must never give up, there is more to do.

19. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Carrie1971 (here)
    Today I again watched the interview then came on by here to see if anyone had touched on something that was said about Souls locked in stones which was a "Myth" however the "blue stones" were not of our earth. Have that in your thinking then remember Boriska : Indigo Boy from Mars if you recall when asked what happened to him and all the other "space ship" operators the little guy told that their souls were all locked into stones.

So that is my big post for connecting dots today. I feel lost trying to speak with my husband about anything he will sit here and watch "Star Gate" and not see that it is being put on the Tee Vee for a reason. Production by (double secret)..

Hope someone offers their thoughts on those two little tid bits of information.
    It may well be possible to refract the soul light ( make a copy) into crystal and store it in such a way, not sure about stone unless it is highly magnetic.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I guess at this point the hope would be that Bill could revisit the "blue stone" and maybe find out more about it. I fully support his idea to get another chance to film him more.
    Remember: Our soul was given a gift to live life here now at this time. We must never give up, there is more to do.

21. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

It's hard for me to understand why no resources are available to test these artifacts. I would like to know to a certainty the origins and carbon dates on this mind blowing collection. Artifacts such as these should generate enough interest in the Scientific Community to earn Klaus a Residency in some Mega University, or other Facility.
    I understand that people who work in Main Stream Science may not want to be discredited, however to study these artifacts with an open question as to their significance seems within the boundaries of current scientific etiquette.
    Perception is Everything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast