+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

yeah it won't though Dougall mate, because more than one of them would prove that their current thinking is wrong, and they couldn't be having that! When you have a theory that almost explains everything why rock the boat with the truth

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by THE eXchanger; 23rd May 2010 at 01:45.

3. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Was watching the new clip u posted, bill....and some VERY intersting info there.... But, as always, I had to start "connecting dots", especially regarding the elongated skulls -

And we see a lot of evidence of their reverence in both ancient culture, and more importantly, our *modern-day* culture...
    Two things I cna come up with at the top of my head are the head-dress of the pope (and other church officials), and even the old "bobby" hat of the british police force....

Maybe we should start a thread on what exactly is "hiding in plain sight" and see what we come up with. I think even we would be absolutely gobsmacked just how much influence the annunaki have in our culture - and how much of it is actually not hidden at all....

And one must wonder, if they were to start becoming more directly involved and visible, would we even notice?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Lord Sidious (31st January 2011)

5. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

I found this:

Although the source is questionable, it fits in perfectly.

Source: http://www.theorionconspiracy.com/

6. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thanks for this! I was lucky to have seen most of the slides, before the Camelot site closed. Klaus Donna is really a good guy, I think, very articulate and accurate in his words and explanations. Fascinating stuff about the unexplained stonework, to perfect to be true as it were. I remembered, while listening to this audio, some source of information, I think it was the book Initiation by Elisabeth Haich, on the use of the throat chakra, combined with clear intention, as a creation tool. The perfect fitting Pyramid blocks all over the planet, are believed to be formed in this manner, which is supposed to be our future manifestation and creation tool, according to several spiritual schools and indigenous knowledge (don't ask me which, though, I cannot remember what source this comes from, it's to long ago). But to give an example: the end of a prayer, the word "Amen" means "And so it is". Not a bidding but a declaration!

7. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Klaus Dona follow-up: The Hidden History of the Human Race

Quote Posted by Dougall (here)
    It's hard for me to understand why no resources are available to test these artifacts. I would like to know to a certainty the origins and carbon dates on this mind blowing collection. Artifacts such as these should generate enough interest in the Scientific Community to earn Klaus a Residency in some Mega University, or other Facility.
    I understand that people who work in Main Stream Science may not want to be discredited, however to study these artifacts with an open question as to their significance seems within the boundaries of current scientific etiquette.
    Hi Dougall, I am sure if you contact Donna Klaus, he will provide you with data. I believe the mainstream physics and archeology science is hard to co-operate with, as these very old artifacts point to a consequence for lot of our strict belief systems, regarding the age of civilisation and planet Earth. Mind controlling and religious parties don't like to even consider the existence of a civilisation far outstanding ours, dated so long ago. As the favorite lines of one of our members here says "It's hard to learn something in a field of which you are convinced you know all there is to learn"
    I have changed it a bit, I believe, but it's close, I think. I also love to find the source of information, specially when it's mind boggling, swimming against the stream brings you to the source......
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 11th April 2010 at 12:10. Reason: correction

8. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Although the source is questionable, it fits in perfectly.
    why do you say fits in perfectly? what fits in? fits in with what? the 13 level triangle with an eye at the top is identical to many MYSTERY representations..exept it has somthing in phoenician instead of latin at the bottom of the triangle/pyramide..

i don't get what do the elephants do/stand for either..and the cats..one has both mouth and whiskas, another on the right, has whiskas only..why would that be...then there's snakes as usual..thier heads poked in between the 3rd and the 4th of much smaller eyes on each side..maybe these are something else and not eyes..

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I thought the elephants were to show that the people riding them were much bigger than humans???
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

10. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

somehow i don't think so swanny..those giants are something else..almost 3m in height, and god knows what they wighed...they'd crush an avarage elephant..
    i don't think the representation communicates the relative sizes..why would the cats be as big as they are? unless they symbolise something only..

11. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Ah but just because they are tall doesn't mean they are heavy, they might be really light
    Temet Nosce

12. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Ah but just because they are tall doesn't mean they are heavy, they might be really light
    There may be some truth to this. Theoretically, environmental conditions and gravity could have been much different in those days, resulting in larger people, but they could have weighed relatively the same as we do today. But this may just be my fanciful imagination, lol
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

13. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

light.. with that bone structure? what do you say about the cats - twice the size of the elephant on tablet?

what are the cats doing there do you think?

14. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

They bought their cats along for the holiday?
    Temet Nosce

15. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

They bought their cats along for the holiday?
    no.

these kitties are no pets on hols..they must represent something..look, they are hanging in the air/space as they claw up the pyramid's sides (one got higher than the other); their paws do not touch the ground, unlike the elephants' legs, you can see that more clearly from the one on the right ...we see the elephants walking leisurely upon the ground....
    so, they must be some sort of cat like heavenly creatures ..or creatures with cat like qualities...stroppy looking...the one that got higher up has no mouth, just whiskas..the pyramid's sides look like draining gutters with many little segments. wonder what the text says..
    Last edited by lightblue; 12th April 2010 at 22:41. Reason: spelling

16. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

thank you for this interview,this man is really something,and what he says is really interesting,inspiring.
    i'm particularly shocked about the maps on the stones showing all the continents

17. Link to Post #56
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Makes me wonder why so much of these artefacts are affected by black light? Any theory on that?
    Continents and stuff: way I see it we do not the appreciate the depth and antiquity of many civilizations on this planet before us. Our history has been sanitized to show slow linear progress (or the e-word )... but that is not how the stuff works.
    Also would have hard time analysing artefacts from cultures built on another "science" than one currently championed.
    Last edited by Luke; 15th April 2010 at 07:08.

18. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi SaiCO,
    I visited a rock shop last year and the owner had separated the rocks that glow when lit by uv light.
    He let me use his uv flashlight for a while, then he told me that really a lot more rocks will glow than he even had separated like that, and he showed me some more.

My thought when I saw those glowing artifacts was how beautiful that effect was.
    I thought about art and ancient artists.

What it DOES mean is that they had black light / uv light and understood its use, which is cool and interesting.

Wasn't that slideshow terrific?
    I love that Bill has made this second interview. I hope there might be more.

thank you,

jeanna

19. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Great presentation Bill!

I think this kind of material is perfect for an introduction into the subject of the Earth-based Humans' collective amnesia. The objects he has shown are but a taster, yes

However, Im having some difficulty downloading the first interview with Klaus, the download keeps getting cut off. Infact this happens with a lot of the ProjectCamelot.org downloads. I hope its just server problems and not some third party interference!.

20. Link to Post #59
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Did love this interview, lots of interesting artefacts (there are some good ones on his site as well, which I checked out afterwards).

The whole question of dating this stuff just reminds me of the Great Pyramid. The greatest remaining structure from Ancient History, and the authorities will never let the red ochre paint that supposedly is the only time Khufu is named inside/relative to the pyramid be tested, in case it ruins their orthodox history (most outside the orthodox Egyptology community believe it was forged by Vyse, and if the orthodox were so sure it wasn't they'd surely have sanctioned it a long time ago).

21. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

After viewing this fabulous slide presentation, I have decided that I am no longer shocked by ancient history.

I believe!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast