+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: If you had cancer, what would you do?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default If you had cancer, what would you do?

My very crappy new doctor saw an anomalous spot on a bone just above my hip (on a bone scan image) and said it might be a tumour or it might be a cyst.

So why do I call him a crappy doctor? Two days ago I returned to his office as requested to hear the results of an xray of the hip he requested. He said the local dysfunctional hospital often takes 3 weeks to get the xrays to him. But then why did he say to see him in 7 to 10 days? And when I talked to him about the tumour or cyst scenario he said he told me at least 5 times that it was highly unlikely to be a tumour. One chance in twenty was what he said. But he never said any such thing on my previous visit. My former family doctor retired 2 years ago. He was extremely competent. Since then I have only interacted with mediocre doctors.

But for 10 days I thought I might have cancer. Scary thought. And when I researched chemotherapy and radiation I kept thinking it was a scam by big pharmacy, and that these treatments are just as likely to kill you as cancer.

Am I wrong?

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), D-Day (6th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), enfoldedblue (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Fred Steeves (6th October 2012), ghostrider (6th October 2012), Libico (6th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Magnus (7th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), Samsara (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), spiritguide (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012), T Smith (6th October 2012), transitionalman (15th October 2012), truth4me (6th October 2012), westhill (7th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: If you had cancer, what would you do?

My wife is cancer survivor, you can beat it, the most important thing is your thinking . You must remain optimistic my friend. That is the key. Stay positive. You may not even have cancer. The body heals when it's sleeps, watch your diet and get plenty of good sleep. You command your body, you cant tell it , tonight while I sleep I want you guys to put in some overtime. Give me a tune-up. Imagine yourself healthy, picture yourself healthy, focus on that and stay positive no matter what , let them check you again in 14 days . Saalome. I'm gonna send some energy your way tonight .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), D-Day (6th October 2012), Eagle Eye (6th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), greybeard (6th October 2012), Laurel (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), seko (6th October 2012), spiritguide (6th October 2012), westhill (7th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

I would feel everything Midnight. I am healing from cancer and I have discovered no cure except feeling everything - feel what it is to be healed.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), astrid (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), gripreaper (6th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), Samsara (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), spiritguide (6th October 2012), westhill (7th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

You're not wrong.

Just a quick search turned up 4,000,000 plus pages of bad news.

http://www.cancertutor.com/ChemoSpil...doctoring1.htm (11 interesting pages)

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james189.htm

But I wouldn't spend much time with the bad news. Research the Avalon archives and you'll find a lot of good news.

“Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy."
    Allen Levin, MD UCSF The Healing of Cancer, Marcus Books, 1990

I would presume that most doctors would prefer that you survive. The companies that develop and sell those treatments don't give a rat's a$$. You are a market share.
    What conventional medicine knows about health and healing is negligible. What they know about attacking and masking symptoms is impressive.
    It certainly didn't used to be that way. It'd be interesting to see exactly when and where and how that happened.
    Last edited by markpierre; 6th October 2012 at 07:18.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), spiritguide (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There are lots of cancer cures . Gerson diet , fasting , mms etc . I used bicarb and maple syrup with my father which worked a treat . I don't even have a doctor anymore as I have totally lost faith in them . It seems they are just pharmaceutical sales men these days .

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), seko (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012), T Smith (6th October 2012), taurad (8th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

Dr Schulze incurables program
    https://herbdocblog.com/book-view/2/

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), lookbeyond (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), ROMANWKT (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), seko (6th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi Midnight

Whats your money situation?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Eram (6th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I wrote this about 6 years ago when I was heavily involved, as I found out my sister had ovarian cancer, which was cured, and there are no signs of cancer in her blood to this day

Cure Autoimmune disorders

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH IT’S YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW.

For the last 100 years scientists have been aware that cells need to communicate and identify
    themselves - the only problem was they didn't know what mechanisms were used. Many top
    scientists have spent years trying to find out how things worked and most 'experts' believed that
    proteins were the principal mechanism.

As with most of the important discoveries they happened by chance. In 1981 a scientist
    working for a pharmaceutical (drug) company made a breakthrough that in the following 15
    years would change the way scientists all over the world looked at this whole area of cellular
    identification. Every cell in every plant and animal communicates/identifies itself by a very
    special code made up of simple biologically active sugars (monosaccharides). He inadvertently
    found how the body heals itself, and that was by information being passed from the cells to the
    genes, then to your dna.

This field of science has already been the subject of at least 4 Nobel prizes and we anticipate
    many more in the years to come. These awards do not occur when the breakthrough is made but
    often 20 or 30 years later. So don't expect to hear about this in the news now - if you decide to
    join us and work with us you will be at the start of a new chapter in biochemistry and in
    particular the early stages of the turn away from pharmaceutical drugs and back to natural but
    scientifically proven compounds.

THE STORY

When this scientist report was published, the whole pharmaceutical world got very excited and
    started a worldwide race. What excited them was not so much how the body heals itself, but by
    what means did the cell talk to the genes, and then talk with the dna?

The race was on and nobody was getting the answers, until one small company saw for the first
    time a single human cell close up through an electron microscope in 1994. This was a new
    device, and the image was electronic, they could see it by spraying the human cell with
    extremely fine gold dust.

Something did not look right as they were looking at the electronic picture. They knew that the
    body is made up of 75% water and the rest bone. They thought the cells would look like tiny
    balloons full of fluid, but what they saw they did not recognise.

After close study they could only describe the cell looking like a round sweet that a child
    dropped on the carpet that was found a week later all trodden in, then you would pull it out, and
    it looks like a hairy ball.

After studying this hairy ball, they were amazed that these hairs looked like molecules, and
    after further study the conclusion was that they were molecules, but different from each other,
    and so after further study, they had now recognised that there were 8 different type of
    molecules.
    A year later a second amazing find was baffling the small company. They found that those 8
    molecules were sugar, which totally knocked them sideways as we are always told through the
    Medical Institutions that the body only uses sugar for energy, and so does all of life in nature.

There are over 200 known sugars in nature, but these 8 were different as they were non-
    glycaemic ( would not affect a diabetic ) and seemed to be used by the cells only. It dawned on
    them that these sugar molecules, known as mono-saccharides (simple sugars) must be used by
    the cell for communicating.

It took some time, but one by one they started to identify these sugars by their proper names,
    and from where these sugars were derived from.
    Here are their names,

GALACTOSE
    GLUCOSE
    FUCOSE
    MANNOSE
    XYLOSE
    N-NEURAMINIC-ACID
    N-ACETYL-GLUCOSAMINE
    N-ACETYL-GALACTOSAMINE

SO HERE IS A MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH

IF THE DNA IS THE KEY TO LIFE AND A
    BLUEPRINT OF WHO YOU ARE...

THEN THE OPERATING PROGRAM OF THE HUMAN BODY HAD JUST BEEN
    FOUND.

What does that mean? It means that by using these 8 sugars for communicating, a damaged cell
    would pass information to your genes and then to your blueprint of who you are - the DNA.
    The instruction would be passed to have that cell replaced according to your blueprint.

The whole of the alphabet can be tapped by the Morse code by dots and dashes and the
    software operation of a computer is run by a binary language of on's and off's, so with different
    combination of these 8 sugars, the instruction runs into millions of bits of information that
    keeps the body in check with the blueprint, the DNA..

They found that all communicating was done by touch, and that all the messages were
    transmitted between the cells by these sugars.

Well what other purpose would that have?

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CARRY A CANCER FOR 10 TO 15 YEARS AND YOUR
    BODY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT IT, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT
    AND WHEN IT SHOWS UP, ITS 90% THERE AND YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR YOUR
    LIFE?
    HOW COME THE BODY DID NOT KNOW OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
    BECAUSE YOUR CELLS ARE NOT COMMUNICATING

Are you beginning to see the importance of this breakthrough?

They found that when you are communicating properly, your immune system is strong and
    high, but when your cellular communication was poor, your immune system is low, and left
    you in a dangerous and open position. Your body is easily attacked and vulnerable from outside
    sources and from internal mismanagement.

If you went down to the sewer where there is human waste, you will find that when the waste is
    separated, the residue left behind is a mass of vitamins that people have taken. These were
    unsuccessfully absorbed into the body, some possibly because of low purity, but mostly they
    were rejected by the body. The body will not accept what it does not recognise, your
    communication is poor. You can make bricks and build a wall from the matter that people
    bodies have rejected in that sewer.

Women suffering from osteoporosis have a problem with the absorption of calcium. Again the
    body will reject what it does not recognise, no matter how much calcium one takes. Billions of
    pounds are wasted by people, believing that they are benefiting from vitamins. The answer
    would be yes they are, but only if they are communicating, and we now know for a fact that
    they are not.

An average person would produce between 100 to 200 billion cells each day from their factory,
    the hips, and the same amount of dead cells are removed by the body daily when you go to the
    toilet.

Imagine producing billions upon billions of cells weekly with poor communication, your
    immune system becomes weaker and weaker. After months and years of this, a weakness
    somewhere in your body starts to produce an out of control growth of cells that have no
    instructions, and they just keep on growing, you have a cancer.

The second biggest destroyer is your immune system. You had a virus, or an infection, you had
    enough communication to activate your antibodies. Your immune system seems to be working,
    after a few days you feel fine, and all is in order, or is it? Have the antibodies been switched off,
    they were switched on, are they off?

As time goes on your un-switched antibodies go on a rampage and start to attack your body, it
    starts to attack itself. They start to attack your joints, and that's called arthritis. They start to
    dissolve the fatty lining on the cells of your nervous system, that's multiple sclerosis or MS for
    short. They start attacking your pancreas, that's called diabetes. There are over 80 known forms
    of auto-immune disorder, its destroying lives everywhere, from the very young to the old.

ARE YOU ON, OR ARE YOU OFF?

THE ONLY THING THAT KNOWS IF YOU ARE ON OR OFF IS YOUR BODY.
    ARE YOU COMMUNICATING? IF YOU ARE, THEN YOU ARE OFF.
    IF YOU ARE NOT COMMUNICATING PROPERLY, THEN YOU ARE STILL ON.
    We now know that it takes 8 sugars to establish cell to cell communication. We now know that
    the combination of 8 sugars leads to millions of possible instructions. So how do we know
    which 1 of the 8 in the on or off? The answer to this is simple, nobody knows.
    So why do people shove off the counter so called medicines from a chemist down their throats
    being told that it will make them better, when that could be turning things ON instead of OFF?
    Only by making sure that you are getting 8 of these essential sugars will you know that you are
    in check or balance, only your body knows, and only when it is communicating properly.

What happens when............

YOU ARE ON WHEN YOU SHOULD BE OFF.
    OR OFF WHEN YOU SHOULD BE ON

Here's a list of what's coming.

All of these conditions listed below are either manifestations of
    * Incorrect communication
    * Symptoms of impaired communication
    * or cause incorrect communication

ADD/ADHD
    Dust
    Yeast
    Athletic Performance
    Addiction
    Environmental
    Alzheimer's
    Quick Muscle Recovery
    Adrenal Gland Failure
    Food
    Als-Lou Gehrigs Disease
    Autism
    Aging
    Grass
    Angina
    Auto Immune Disorders
    AIDS/HIV
    Pollen
    Anxiety
    Back
    Allergies
    Hay Fever
    Arthritis
    Bacterial Infection
    Animals
    Seasonal
    Asthma
    Bi-Polar Disorder
    Bladder
    Body
    Bones
    Bone Density
    Brain-Function Disorder
    Breasts
    Bronchitis
    Bulimia
    Cancer
    Candida Infection
    Carpal Tunnel
    Cellular Death
    Cerebral Palsy
    Chemical Hypersensitivity
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
    Crohn's Disease
    Cystic Fibrosis
    Dental Health
    Depression
    Degenerative Disease
    Degenerative Discs
    Diabetes
    Down Syndrome
    Earaches
    Eating Disorders
    Energy
    Epilepsy
    Fatigue
    Fibroids
    Fibromyalgia
    Foot conditions
    Gestational Diabetes
    Genetic Disorders
    Glaucoma
    Glomerulonephrtis
    Grand Mal Seizures
    Gulf War Syndrome
    Heart Disease
    Hepatitis B & C
    Herpes/Cold Sores
    High Blood Pressure
    High Cholesterol
    Hives
    Hormonal Imbalance
    Hypoadrenalism
    Hypoglycaemia
    Hysterectomy
    Immune System
    Infections
    Insomnia
    Injuries
    Lactose Intolerance
    Leukaemia
    Lupus
    Lyme Disease
    Macular Degeneration
    Manic Depression
    Marfan's Dyndrome
    Menopause
    Metabolic Disorder
    Metastatic-Breast Cancer
    Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    Muscular Dystrophy (FSH)
    Neurological Disorders
    Obesity
    Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
    Osteoarthritis
    Oral Thrush
    Pain
    Parkinson's Disease
    Pericarditis (Fluid on the Heart)
    Peripheral Neuropathy
    PMS
    Post Polio Fatigue
    Pemphigus Vulgaris
    Pneumonia
    Poor Circulation
    Prostate Cancer
    Raynauds Syndrome
    Bladder Infections
    Arthritis
    Schizophrenia
    Sinus Infection
    Spinal Cancer
    Strep Throat
    Stroke
    Suppressed Immune System
    Tennis Elbow
    Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    Tourette's Syndrome
    Tuberculosis
    Ulcers
    Vertigo
    Viruses
    Vasculitis

AND THAT'S STILL NOT ALL OF THE CONDITIONS, THERE ARE MORE.

These sugars are sugar proteins, and are now known worldwide as GLYCO NUTRIENTS.

Scientists found that your cells, genes, and dna are all coated with these sugars, and that these
    sugars came from your fruit and vegetables. They are nutritional (i.e. FOOD).

So what does this mean? It means that your, primary food is fruit and vegetables fruit and
    vegetables, fruit and vegetables. Yes we need meat and fish for easy proteins and amino acids,
    but its fruit and vegetables, fruit and vegetables, fruit and vegetables..........

Then comes another amazing blow. When they checked the fruit and vegetables for the content
    of these sugars, they found only 2 sugars in appreciable amounts; the other 6 sugars were
    almost non-existent.

The 2 main sugars available in reasonable amounts were Glucose, which makes fruit taste
    sweet, a natural sugar in all things and Galactose. Galactose principally comes from milk and
    dairy produce. However, about 50% of people are lactose intolerant because they are missing
    the enzyme lactase. So half the population only gets 1 of the 8 vital sugars in any quantity.

There is strong evidence to suggest that as little as 50 years ago our diets were significantly
    different and there is every reason to believe that we were getting 4 or 5 out of the 8 vital sugars
    in reasonable amounts in our diets. That meant that the missing ones could be converted from
    the ones we had.

The reason why people eat well and are still producing bodily disorders is that,

WE HARVEST GREEN UNRIPE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES.
    WE DID THIS, WE CREATED THE PROBLEM.

Harvesting fruit and vegetables before they are ripe is a major problem because it's only in the
    last few days of the ripening process that the plant puts the real nutrients into the fruit or
    vegetable.

You go to the supermarket and you buy fruit and vegetables which often have been harvested
    green for their journey half-way around the world, and then left lying in a box for two weeks so
    as to 'ripen'. They are then brought out to the store and "here you are madam - fresh fruit and
    vegetables."

THIS STUFF IS NUTRITIONALLY empty.

AND SO IS THE ORGANIC STUFF, BECAUSE THEY DO THE SAME THING, AND IT'S
    ONLY Marginally BETTER THEN THE NON-ORGANIC STUFF, OTHER THAN ITS
    SUPPOSED TO BE LESS TOXIC.

They are all Green Harvested for exporting and importing and this has created major medical
    problems for peoples' health worldwide.
    Go back 40 to 50 years - did you ever hear people suffer from such horrendous diseases as they
    do now?
    Was cancer as rife as it is today? The answer is NO.

Was the number of children being diagnosed as obese and with diabetes approaching epidemic
    proportions? The answer is NO.

Were many children suffering from ADD, ADHD, Dyspraxia and Autism? The answer is NO.

So what was different? Well the answer to that is simple - all your food was grown locally and
    harvested ripe for people to buy and eat, and you only got what was in season.

NOW GO OUT THERE, WHEREVER THAT IS, AND FIND ME SOME FRESH, RIPE,
    FRUIT AND VEGETABLES THAT WERE PICKED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO?

You have to think about it - has our health improved with modern times?

The very people that we have trusted for the last 70 years with our health are now the very ones
    that are behaving like ostriches. The medical profession have been so pressured into the
    pharmaceutical way of thinking that they have ignored and dismissed the very importance of
    good nutrition.

Did you know that the Government knows about this? Did they tell the people? WHY NOT?

Did you know that the NHS knows about this? Have they told you? WHY NOT?

Do you know that the BMA and General Medical Council were aware of this breakthrough in
    1999 and yet have done nothing positive with it? WHY NOT?

Have your doctors told you about this? WHY NOT?

Have you read in the papers about this fantastic breakthrough? WHY NOT?

It all stinks to high heaven with vested interest. MONEY.

Did you know that the pharmaceutical companies invest billions all around the world and here
    in England? If the pharmaceutical companies took away their financial support from medical
    schools then they would cease to exist almost overnight.

They train doctors and nurses on how to use their products which keeps our caring and sharing
    government from paying for properly trained people who would know about this major
    breakthrough. They are kept dumb by the large pharmaceutical companies because they have
    no rights to this find, so there is no profit in it for them, and they would rather see you dead
    than tell you about it.

It is known that they are working on a synthetic form of these sugars and when they do manage
    this THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW. Meantime people are dying, nobody knows,
    nobody tells.
    WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

The whole of human races cells will divide 50 to 52 times after which your regeneration
    process stops and you will slowly disintegrate and die.

THIS REGENERATION PROCESS CAN TAKE YOUR LIFE TO OVER 100 YEARS IF
    YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. You can shorten your life span by not taking care of
    yourself which causes the division process to speed up to sustain life and you age and die
    prematurely.

You can only heal while you are generating new cells, and as you get older the process slows
    down, and healing takes longer. With children and teenagers the healing process is very fast if
    they are healthy and communicating.

Your blood will be replaced approximately every 3 months, which means that the healing
    process is faster the fresher the blood, if you are communicating well. Most of your skin cells
    will regenerate within 28 days, deeper muscle tissues take about 3 months.

Most of your organ's cell replacement take 4 to 5 years, and your bones can take 7 years for the
    cells to replace, and up to 9 years for your long bones.

The whole process of healing is done cell by cell, and that takes time. If your body is in a
    chronic state with disease, death can occur before the body had a chance to repair - it takes
    time.

The conclusion is that the body was NOT designed to get itself into a chronic state of illness,
    and all things necessary for it have been supplied in nature to keep it from such state. Medicines
    can stop, or delay, the process of death by a chronic or acute illness but will hardly ever cure
    the core cause of the disease.

Only your blueprint, your DNA at the heart of every cell, knows what your disorder is, and it's
    only that which can restore your body to full health.

It has been found that by the time we reach middle age we have already developed a variety of
    conditions that will be responsible for our death in later years.

All these diseases and disorders can be avoided by making sure that we have these 8 necessary
    sugars in our diets. If a symptom has already developed we can, in most cases, see remarkable
    transformations over time as the cells start to communicate properly.

There are 4 basic necessary avenues that we have to oversee with 3 Nutrients that will sustain
    good health & communication;
    * Identify
    * Protect & Repair
    * Regulate
    GLYCONUTRIENTS - identify: They are the 8 sugars that the body uses as tools for
    communication or identification. They also support the body's ability to produce the most
    potent antioxidant that you could lay your hands on. Monosaccharides are best derived from
    food and eaten as food. Some monosaccharides, if we ate them in their final form would be
    destroyed by the acidity in the stomach.

PHYTOCHEMICALS - Protect & Repair: They are made from fully ripe fruit and vegetables,
    which are extremely high in antioxidants, cleanse the body throughout, and are extremely
    important for your immunity.
    PLANT STEROL - Regulate: The hormonal or endocrine system is what regulates everything
    about your body. There are 600 varieties of Mexican yam but only 6 have a very special
    compound called Dioscorea. Dioscorea has the highest amount of plant sterols of almost any
    plant. You have 88 hormones in your body controlling every thing about you; your moods, your
    blood temperature, all your bodily functions are all controlled by these hormones.

Medicines, steroids, and life's stresses throw your hormones out of balance which will affect
    the way your are. It will affect your metabolism, which will affect your health.

Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is the most widely sold pharmaceutical drug in the
    world. What would it be worth to know that you can help your own body to produce the
    missing hormones and hence have no need of drugs or their side effects? like cancer.

It must be understood that GLYCONUTRIENTS, PHYTOCHEMICALS, and PLANT
    STEROLS, CANNOT and WILL NOT cure you of anything. They are ONLY THE TOOLS
    that your body needs and requires to heal itself. Only the body heals, always. There are no
    miracle cures, there are no wonder drugs, there are only deficiencies of the tools that your body
    needs in your diet. Put the tools back into your diet and the body has the communication with
    your blueprint to give instructions with the tools given to heal itself.

As I have said before, and I will say it again, the products are absolutely vital, for every man
    woman and child. With the modern ways of producing food which leave all of us deficient,
    what we have here is PRICELESS

THIS IS SUBMITTED TO YOU AS FACTUAL INFORMATION AND REQUIRES YOU
    TO UNDERSTAND AND RE-EXAMINE YOUR APPROACH TO YOUR FAMILY'S
    HEALTH.

Just an add on. I know of MMS I have it. But as good as MMS is, I does not CURE the reason why the problem began. Also bicarbonate soda is good, but same problem as MMS, does not cure the reason why. Glyconutrients will.

Regards to all
    Roman.

16. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), another bob (6th October 2012), Antagenet (7th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Carmody (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Corncrake (6th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), eva08 (7th October 2012), fractal being (7th October 2012), GCS1103 (6th October 2012), gripreaper (6th October 2012), Jackson (6th October 2012), Laurel (7th October 2012), Libico (6th October 2012), lightwalker (10th October 2012), Litenites (6th October 2012), markpierre (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), penn (7th October 2012), Rodrigo (6th October 2012), seko (6th October 2012), sheddie (6th October 2012), spiritguide (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012), T Smith (6th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Midnight, i would first get the results, if cancer- go to at least 2 different specialists for opinions on treatment and depending on prognosis decide whether or not to pursue "conventional" treatment- in the meantime i would try a strict Gerson diet and routine- obviously there are success stories from every avenue and imho it depends upon many variables, for myself i even include within this did i actually choose this at a former time as a lesson etc, one step at a time and talk to people when u need to- this forum is open 24 hrs/day

lookbeyond

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Midnight (7th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Do whatever I can to get cured, but I'd still be doing the same things I've always been doing.
    This is a signature.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

Eram (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Cannabis helps in more cases than most general cures. You can watch the 'rick simpson' video on how to utilize it safely (and make the oil he suggest utilizing. I do).

Also just found this interesting piece (new) on curing cancer and autism with homepathy (so I don't know if it works or not).

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/...-full-lecture/

"Vaccines The True Weapons of Mass Destruction"

snip
    Quote After Dr. Carley’s only child was brain damaged as a result of inoculations he received, Dr. Carley learned how to reverse the damage with homeopathy and other natural supplements, and subsequently realized that inoculations of disease are causing the corruption in the immune system which leads to all autoimmune diseases and cancer. Dr. Carley has developed the Hippocrates Protocol which has successfully reversed all autoimmune diseases (including autism) and cancer in over 2,000 clients (including pets) over the past 9 years. She has written the definitive paper explaining the mechanism whereby inoculations with disease are causing VIDS (Vaccine Induced Diseases), which has been featured in multiple publications all over the world and is available under the title “Inoculations: the True Weapons of Mass Destruction” on her website at www.drcarley.com. She has offered a $10,000 reward for any vaccine promoter to come on her internet radio show and refute the documents she has authored. No one has stepped forward to do so. Dr. Carley has been qualified in court as an expert witness in VIDS, Legal Abuse Syndrome, Vaccinology, and child abuse.
    end snip

Her website is: http://www.drcarley.com/
    Rick Simpson: http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ (I think)
    His videos: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw
    Hulda Clarke (just look her up, lots of useful information she has put out, was a MD that treated cancer alternatively. Has passed away.)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

By the way, did you see the pictures of the rats with tumors from eating GMO corn? .....all over the net

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Belle (6th October 2012), Corncrake (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), selinam (6th October 2012), sheddie (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    My very crappy new doctor saw an anomalous spot on a bone just above my hip (on a bone scan image) and said it might be a tumour or it might be a cyst.

So why do I call him a crappy doctor? Two days ago I returned to his office as requested to hear the results of an xray of the hip he requested. He said the local dysfunctional hospital often takes 3 weeks to get the xrays to him. But then why did he say to see him in 7 to 10 days? And when I talked to him about the tumour or cyst scenario he said he told me at least 5 times that it was highly unlikely to be a tumour. One chance in twenty was what he said. But he never said any such thing on my previous visit. My former family doctor retired 2 years ago. He was extremely competent. Since then I have only interacted with mediocre doctors.

But for 10 days I thought I might have cancer. Scary thought. And when I researched chemotherapy and radiation I kept thinking it was a scam by big pharmacy, and that these treatments are just as likely to kill you as cancer.

Am I wrong?
    You are right.

In my family we all almost all reach the mid 90ties, but not without catching something really bad on the way, like cancer, heart disease, strokes and then some, because i am very aware of this and have not exactly taken good care of myself all of my life i know i am running the risk of dropping dead sponteniously or catch one or more of the above mentioned, so to prevent this i do the following, you can research all of the things yourself or just get on a shopping spree and score all these things yourself with one afternoons work and you can get started.

MMS ( internet)

Zeolites ( internet or good health food store)

B17 ( leatrile, apricot kernels)( Good health food store, or internet)

Vit C ( take 3000 to 4000 mg a day)Take your pick, good old ascorbic acid flakes are great, good healthstore foods shop should have these or peep around on the interwebs

Colloidal silver, healthfoodstore or internet

Superfoods like chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass, barleygrass, maca,hemp protein powder, in powdered form are easy, healthfoodstore, internet, find a good deal for you. ( all of these in a few hundred grams bags will cost you about a hundred bucks all together, mix them up in a bowl, weigh it and divide by 30 or 31 and then divide that by three ( three times a day a smoothie, you can grind upthe apricot kernels as well and toss them in too, same goes for the Vit C and zeolites, beware though, when your body is not used to this its very hard core so you might want to take this a bit slower and spread it over a few months let say three) You can however start to juice the hell out off everything green and fruity from day one, prepare for headaches and nausea, these are toxins getting expelled, just drink lots of water to assist your body throwing everything out, very cell in your body will clean out in an amazing rate.)

Fresh food ( greens/fruits) in ridiculous quantaties by juicing them (Slow juicing).

Sprout, sprout, sprout, everything seedie, beanie, or veggie, eat them, juice them, whatever, its easy and delicious.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jhdjff 034.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	18522

I say when you have 500 bucks to spare, you can be well on your way to killing everything that does not belong in your body or cure what is the result of a less then great lifestyle.

I also say, when you have a go at the above named products and start using them and you give this a month or two or three it will be extremely interesting to notice how you feel, look, energy levels etc, i know they did for me, 500 can be quite an investment but dropping only partially dead is way more expensive then dropping completely dead.

I apologise for my less then eloquent words but my vocabulary doesnt really matter trying to make my point.

Its also wise to read up or watch videos on youtube off all off the above to know what you can expect when you start this proces, and its fun learning about all these things, there also are a ton of docus here on avalon about cancer cures that apparently seems to work for the majority of people who decide to take themselves on that journey without becoming radioactive.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 6th October 2012 at 10:57.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Hi Midnight - I have often debated this question myself having watched several friends and relations die after chemotherapy and to be fair I have seen some recover too. In all honesty I really don't know what I would do if presented with that situation but for the past few decades I have been eating a mostly organic high fruit and vegetable diet and exercising regularly hoping this will keep me well. However, Roman's earlier post has enlightened me somewhat on this! There is obviously more to be done. I think the mind does play an enormous part in one's live - with or without cancer - and Norman Cousin's book 'Anatomy of an Illness Perceived by the Patient' explains how he cured himself with laughter - well worth reading.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

another bob (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Earth Angel (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

This information came to me recently. Confirms my intuition about all disease.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), CdnSirian (10th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), GaelVictor (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Am I wrong?
    No, you're not wrong Midnight, atleast from my experience. Right around this time last year a close relative of mine was diagnosed with lung cancer. She was still healthy, vibrant, with nothing apparently wrong. She was still not bad with the chemo, save that she lost all her hair of course. She put on her best brave face at this point, and joked about it as much as she could, especially around the children. Only problem was, the chemo had taken the cancer, and broken it up. Now it was everywhere. In her brain, all over.

Never fear though, radiation to the rescue. I'll never forget it. First, It burned her skin lobster red. Then she could barely talk. Then she started falling, not able to navigate properly any more. Within just a couple of weeks she was confined to a wheelchair, and looked 85 years old, not 65. Now she wound up just barely having time to put her affairs in order, go home, and say the big goodbye. She was dead within a month.

So no, needless to say, if I ever am diagnosed with cancer, I shant be going that route. They killed her.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 6th October 2012 at 14:10.

29. Link to Post #16
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Am I wrong?

You are correct.

Cancer is the big tinsle show. The fear built up around cancer is what perpetuates it.

Fact : a person can have cancer and heal it without the person even knowing. But if that person was, lets say, easily worried and told they had a cancer, the worry process and fear will create a reaction and make the cancer worse.

Truth is YES they have cure for cancer. Its a very easy virus to kill. Im no doctor but if i can study and fnd a cure, impliment it and indeed get a sucessful result, then im sure mr phd pants can.

Cancers are reactions to a particular type of illness. Their cell membrane is quite hard to penetrate and in so normal drugs and methods fail. However if you undwrstand this, you can get around it.

The Fear machine built up around cancer is what makes it such a joke. Surely we can see this?

The mind is the most powerful drug factory. It can make you sick and make you well. Your emotional state is a bonding agent to experiences and ailments. Do not be emotionally sucked into cancer fear.

If you need more info for your wife let me know :-)

N

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Alkaline diet (spinach, broccoli etc....), pulses, nuts, fruit, no meat, no alcohol, no dairy: no problem! Worked for two of my friends in the last twelve months!

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), GaelVictor (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,107 times in 3,488 posts

Most of the people I've known with cancer have dealt with it through modern medicine and have mostly survived, but at great expense to their well being. Despite my lack of authority on the subject, my advice would be:

1) Eat an Alkaline Diet (mostly veggies, whole grains, avoiding all sugars, coffee, black tea, and minimal meat). Changing your diet will change your body chemisty and change which cells flourish and which are weakened.

2) Develop an active practice to improve your spiritual outlook - e.g. join a meditation or prayer group, receive, give and study some form of energy healing, like Reiki, take long walks in nature, become a hospice volunteer, etc.

Of course, you don't have to wait to get cancer to start yourself on the path to a better you.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), GaelVictor (6th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), Samsara (6th October 2012), sheddie (6th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Of course, you don't have to wait to get cancer to start yourself on the path to a better you.
    Thats it isnt it, why wait, the amount information one can find these days is amazing so why wait, as long as you can breath under your own power there is a lot that can be done, when you look in the right places.

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

This is slightly off topic. Sorry about that.

In June, my husband had blood in his urine. The doctor diagnosed him with a kidney infection and sent him on his way. As we are currently in the states, these visits cost the insurance company about $400 for ten minutes of the doctor's time.

Ten days later, we are in the ER at midnight, my husband crying in pain, barely able to walk, vomiting, etc. The diagnosis? Kidney stones! This visit cost the insurance company about $2000 and he wasn't even given a room. He was kept in the hallway since it was Saturday night and all of the thugs like to shoot one another on Saturday night, so the place was overbooked.

My husband was then referred to a specialist - another $1000

Three weeks into his ongoing pain and discomfort, I purchased a tincture called "stone breaker" at Whole Foods. He was cured within two days.

The doctor, the specialist and the hospital ER are all part of one business. The first doctor could have simply ordered one test and could have diagnosed his stones that day. About $4000 later and a LOT of pain and suffering, an $11 bottle of an herbal formula solved the problem.

As with all systems, traditional medicine considers every factor that is self serving while failing to attend to the needs of the patient first. Since your issue is rather serious sounding, I would DEMAND that the doctor address your concerns immediately and light a fire under that lab and get you the results. And I would find another doctor.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2012), another bob (6th October 2012), Belle (6th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Kryztian (10th October 2012), markpierre (7th October 2012), Midnight (6th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), NancyV (7th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012), selinam (6th October 2012), sheddie (6th October 2012), spiritwind (7th October 2012), T Smith (6th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast