+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Who are the 24 Elders, A revelation

the reason i bumped this particular thread is because i put Chani Project into this forum's search slot & this and a couple of other threads came up..I bumped this one because it was the longest...

I asume it has to do with the Chani material....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Billy (17th April 2013), buckminster fuller (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Here is a list of predictions....the entity can speak perfect Latin but prefers to speak in pigion English..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1245467/pg1

If this stuff is true April 17 through April 27 should be interesting...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Billy (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Chani says >>"Japan warring thing will commencing before 15 May secretly."

from zerohedge Japan prepares to fight a three front war..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...hree-front-war

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

AwakeInADream (16th April 2013), Billy (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    If it is not too off topic...could you give a short summary of the Chani predictions?
    It seems that using the forum Advanced search to search for "thechaniproject" will bring up several pages of results regarding these.

===

Update: Here are links to the most substantive Chani project threads or posts that I found:
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th April 2013 at 07:13.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AwakeInADream (17th April 2013), Billy (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), marlowe (17th April 2013), MorningSong (17th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    the reason i bumped this particular thread is because i put Chani Project into this forum's search slot & this and a couple of other threads came up..I bumped this one because it was the longest...

I asume it has to do with the Chani material....
    Hi again Marlowe. The topic of this thread is research into " Who are the 24 Elders" I do mention in the OP the Entity that communicated through what is known as the Chani Project but only because the Entity mentions and refers to the Elders.

I think the material from the Entity is very interesting and informative. But only part of the communications was made public. It was said that more would be disclosed when humanity was ready.

As far as predictions go, i would say listen with great discernment. I take it the webbot forum gathers information, Prophecies ect from different sources therefore you only read what they print. When it is better to read the material from the original source. Predictions i would say are never set in stone. If we are heading along a certain timeline then a prediction can be made further along that timeline. But depending on the consciousness and actions of humanity, Timelines can change.

The message i happen to post on the previous page from the Entity in the Chani Project concerning free will and time colliding, Using the analogy of the Egg. He explains that the outcome depends on how humanity uses their free will and energy.

Predictions are interesting but not important. Being the change you want to see is more important.

Peace

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

The Earth will move on April 17th..

We just had a 7.8 mag quake in Iran.......at least 40 people dead........but it was April 16th at epicenter....Let's see what happen tomorrow...

It does appear that these Chani predictions are manifesting NOW.
    Who are the 24 Elders, a revelation.

Here, the Entity explains free will:

"me ask elders about explain frewil beter
    elders say me explain like this
    god give u eg
    eg is there eg already created eg exist
    u use frewil decide what do about eg
    u can make choice boil eg eat eg
    u can make choice bake eg eat eg
    u can make choice u leve eg but eg get roten but eg stil there
    u can make choice u not eat other animal so u throw eg away eg get roten somewere else but eg stil exist u wil smel eg eventualy
    eventualy u must decide and deal with eg
    time colide is like eg
    god make time colide
    time colide is there time colide already created time colide exist
    eventualy u must decide what u want do with time colide and deal with it
    u can not change what god created but with frewil u must decide what u do with time colide ok
    me say eat eg because eg good for u b4 get roten then eg very bad 4 u"
    Last edited by Billy; 17th April 2013 at 19:30.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2013), AwakeInADream (17th April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), lookbeyond (18th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Here is a list of predictions....the entity can speak perfect Latin but prefers to speak in pigion English..

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1245467/pg1

If this stuff is true April 17 through April 27 should be interesting...
    Just to confirm my post above that predictions are not set in stone, If we go back to the source of the communications using the link you provided marlowe with the entity from the Chani Project we will see that the entity explains that he may be confused by our timeline. And he may be off the mark.

2008 was the year of this communication, The entity does not say which year the predictions would happen. but all the predictions would happen before 2012.

Quotes.

1. my time is al now
    your line time colide with our time
    your time have past and future
    me not know why u have double time
    eye am now time 15 may

2.me not hiher dimension just difrent dimension
    me on constant time u on period time
    eye can cee yor time begin and end

3.your line time not end your line time chainge
    u get extra line
    u then have 2 line time then later u have 3
    u have to make choise 15 may
    some scare decide keep 1 line
    other decide go 2 line become godlike

4.thing not happen b4 15 may me not real me make mistake me then wrong line time u not lisen me then ok
    only if thing do happen then u lisen me ok
    elder speek me about now me not understand but me say u anyway

5.me not here line time 2012

yes line time 15 may 2008 (I am certain that the OP put 2008 in here, and that it was never in the original file)
    if thing not happen b4 15 may then me make mistake me use wrong line time

6.u ask 2012 me answer me not here line time 2012
    me ask elders 2012 now
    elders say choice u leaders make 15 may diicidng outcome 2012
    u make choice me 15 may u come with me u not be here then 2012 ok

7.yes u come me 15 may u not here 2012 anymore
    u with me we be godlike but not real gods yet
    real gods 5 line time above
    me line time 3 only
    yor line time 1 only
    15 may yor line time become 2 u deciding next line time 4 u

those who stay after 15 may til 2012 al demise go back 0000 line time
    start al over again not good choice go back 0000
    u beter walk with me beter choice 15 may ok

0000 bad no experinse u only wise like infant

15 may u choice walk with me share line time 2 and 3
    u body die line time 1 body new line time 2 when choice walk with me
    u choice stay line time 1 u dimise between 15 may and 2012 sory
    with me we godlike bot not gods yet
    to be god u need line time 5 stil long journey b4 line time5
    me only line time 3
    15 may u line time 2 ok
    me older twice u line time 1
    me make choice line time 2 and 3 long ago

yes u stay this planet we share planet on line time 2 and 3
    u not decide go other plane ever not good choice
    stay your planet then u grow become godlike only
    u go other planet u become servant not god ok

elders say u be carful wait 15 may to cee things happen
    if things not happen b4 may u not belive me
    u not lisen me

me wrong then me mistake yor line time
    me be back rite line time next
    me friends again ok u wait 15 may

yes u deciding stay til 2012 your choice
    but your dolphin and other not stay
    dolphin come swim with me after 15 may

8.u deciding stay line time 1 your bornday stay 21 may ok
    no craft your body demise yor within come with me u become godlike but not real god
    real god line time 5 only
    me line time 2 and 3 only seem godlike but not real god ok
    me wait line time 5 with u ok

15 may we share planet but then we line time 2 and 3
    other not cee us they stay this line time demise 2012 begin 0000.

yes elders say u can walk with me
    but elders also warn u must wait 15 may if things happen
    if nothing hapen b4 15 may then eye make mistake this line time
    u must then not belive me and u must not lisen me anymore ok

End Quotes.

It appears that the Entity popped into our 2008 timeline and looked down that timeline and saw what was ahead. But timelines change. And here we are now in 2013 and still standing.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 21st April 2013 at 12:18. Reason: fix quote
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st April 2013), Joseph McAree (15th September 2013), Swan (21st April 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

At this time there is ongoing discussions concerning predictions here on Avalon and it seems on other forums. Here. High Clif and WEBBOT.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Coastal-Event
    And here. Cobra
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...5th-May-Portal

So i will continue with the prediction theme with what i expressed in the post above. That predictions are not set in stone. The above post was from the chani project. here i will share information "The only planet of choice" brings to us.

Quote:

IRENE:
    As you know, there have been endless questions as to how the changes are going to take place for humankind - is it going to be internal, pyschological, spiritual, geophysical - what are the changes that we can look forward to as we get closer to the changing of the millenium? (NOTE: This Question would have been asked either in the 70s or 80s) The second part of that question is, how best can humankind prepare themselves?

Tom: It is in this manner: Humankind holds within itself the means of forwardness and also it holds within itself the direction. Listen in carefulness, with openness and understanding:
    The next thousand years are those of the years of the mind. Energies of the mind which will be brought to understanding of the true power of what is created by a thoughtform, a visualisation or a strong desire formed of it. It is in this manner: there has been many predictilations…..predictions which bring a predictilation……is that correctness?

IRENE: No, but its a new word!

Tom: Yes? What I meant to say was, it is in this method: in the past many upon your planet Earth have made predictional which have created a predilectional .....

IRENE: .... yes, very good .....

Tom: ... and what they have done, by programming humankind, in truth they have actually created that event.

IRENE: Yes

Tom: Now, there are several areas, that those who create these events need to observe and look upon, within themselves (those who still exist, for thou knowest some of those have now transitionalised).

It is like this: they have either been predicting from sources surrounding Planet Earth or sources of civilizations that do not have all knowledge, nor a doorway to all knowledge or even that of a window. What they are seeing is like looking upon Earth and seeing the different paths and routes that humankind may take at any given time in the historical aspect of humankind.

What they are also seeing is at times, if humankind is moving in a direction that appears to be confrontational they then believe that it is a given, ordained, when that is not true. For humankind has within it the ability to bring all changes within its own parameters and to bring all peace within.

Also there are those of the Others that have in a form, corrupted information in order to create diversion and anxiety in making situations of chaoticness. Now again we say this: there are those upon your planet Earth who did not believe that in their time of existence upon Earth there was the possibility of East and West in communion, is that not so?

IRENE: Yes.

Tom: That did not happen by chance, for many, with their visualisations, their prayers and their actions brought that into being. For it also takes action, you understand.

Tom: Most humankind would believe that that barrier [wall] came [down] suddenly, in one day. It took much time to bring it to that. In the same manner as the changing of the situation in South Africa.
    It took much effort by many quiet workers. Also as you see what has happened with the nations of Israel and Ishmael. There are those workers who are attempting to disrupt and to bring them down. Therefore it is held within the faculties of humankind to bring to themselves what it is that they wish.

Humankind does not want to hear this, for is it not more dramatic for them to feel that it is out of their control and that all will happen. [that everything is predestined].
    Then there are those who believe that the planet must be purified and cleansed of the humankind who are not worthy of it, in their opinion.

This then creates another energy of negativity and those who have the audacity to believe that their predictions are correct and rightful have created a great difficulty, not only for themselves, but for Earth. They have given their power to another energy you understand?

IRENE: Yes.

MARY: There are a growing number of people around the world that are interested in the ’Ascension’ philosophy. Can you tell me where that information comes from, and then, whether there is any truth in the concept that a few chosen ones will help the planet in its evolution, or coming back into balance, after what they term ’chaos’?

Tom: We will explain to you again about those civilisations that do not have full information, and then attempt to create an elitism amongst those of humankind, in order to give them the feeling of specialness and uniqueness - in that way they keep them blind to other realities.

At times, or in some instances, some of those subcivilisations believe that they have the truth. It is not complete and they do not understand that when they speak of the ’Ascension’, it refers to the energy fields creating the means for Planet Earth to be a light space vehicle in upward movement. It does not mean that humankind will ascend, nor that a portion of them will ascend.

It is also of importance to understand that the fear of destruction keeps the planet and humankind in bondage and serves no useful purpose. It only creates a lack of balance for the planet and imbalance and depression in humankind. We speak to all of humankind who live in this concept of destruction when we say that you hold within you totally and completely the ability to stop the devastation, the destruction of your Planet Earth.

If you are someone who wishes to be right at all times, and in your error of thinking believe that your planet will be destroyed, then you take the responsibility of creating the destruction; and if we were in your place, we would be in great caution [very careful]. For you do not know what you bring upon yourself.

MARY: Thank you, so just to clarify a little, these sub-civilisations are not from the Others, then? They are just a bit confused, is that correct?

Tom: And [Sitting] on the fence, some of them. Do you understand what that means?

MARY: Yes, thank you very much. That is most helpful.

Tom: Therefore, we say: take hold of your own life, your own planet, take time for reflection, take time for prayer, take time for action, each be responsible in a small way and your planet will come to its peace.

As you would feel that it has turned into chaoticness it can also turn into joyfulness. And it is a natural situation at times, for there to be small eruptions and conflict for there are evolved souls and those that are new souls without understanding totality but that does not mean your planet is heading for total destruction.
    There is in your world a belief that there is a thousand year reign, is there not?

IRENE: Yes. [The Bible, Revelations Ch. 20 v 4-71]

Tom: It is [up] to you and in you are the conditions when that goes into effect. It is meant for your next thousand years and there will not be a sudden, but a gradual change with acceleration - for humankind must now take a stand for living upon Planet Earth. You hold this planet completely and totally. If you wish to give your powers to those who would destroy it, remember that you destroy yourself.

Also remember this: It is true there is not death, so there are some who say "it does not matter, for there is no death" but it does matter, for if you cut off a life before it was meant to, if you cut off your own life by that which is not correct - by incorrect thinking, action or otherwise - then your choice and that of others has not been fulfilled, and there is a payment that you will extract from yourself and you might not like what is due. Is it not better to fulfil what you have chosen for this planet?

Earth can be in greatness, for each humankind is a potentialness of greatness. Do not be afraid of that or of the responsibility, for it will bring to you great self respect and great joy. Do not permit others to own your soul. Move forward…. and we are with of you. Did we answer your question, is there any clarification?

IRENE: One question that I have concerns this whole notion of technological revolution and computers. You were talking about the next age of humankind being the age of the mind How will that interact with what’s happening now - with our society becoming so completely computer oriented Are there things that one needs to be aware of? (NOTE: a reminder that this is 30yrs ago)

Tom: What is important to understand is this: Remember we have said that your Earth is the planet of the physical and the spiritual. Humankind has also been burdened with laborious means of working and that has held some in bondage, is that not so?
    Tom: So, in the millennium of the mind, the balance would be a millennium of technology, is that not correct? Therefore is that not a gratefulness? For then humankind has freedom to fulfil its promise to itself.

IRENE: So the millennium of technology frees us from the laborious work of the past however it also frees us in terms of our pursuit of the spiritual.

Tom: That is correct.

IRENE: And that’s the thing we mustn’t forget as we become obsessed with our new found toys.

Tom: That is absolute. Do not get out of bounds. As that of the mind begins to understand its power eventually that of the technology will be merged. But you must not lose sight of the spiritual aspect and the balance. Otherwise a corruption will set in again.

I will add this last comment from Phyllis.

This chapter is so vital, that Phyllis, who rarely writes commentary on the transmissions, has felt the need to add these words of clarity:

For over twenty years, Tom has consistently reiterated that if the Messiah/Christ consciousness comes in its own time, it could mean some catastrophic upheavals but if the Messiah/Christ consciousness comes with acceleration, planet Earth, including humankind, will be transformed. What does Tom mean by this, and how does it work?

Tom and the Council of Nine have explained that if the Messiah/Christ consciousness comes in its own time it would mean that the earth and mankind are in such despair and agony that they are crying out for help. Only then can outside influences, such as the Creator or other civilizations, take action to help us.
    Acceleration of the Messiah/Christ consciousness means that if there will be enough consciously aware humans working diligently to bring about change - on all levels - government, education,

prayer, meditation, environmental issues - taking responsibility and action then humankind and planet Earth can begin the transformational process that Tom has referred to throughout his communications.

In our lifetime we are beginning to see all of this happening in pockets around the world. Our thoughts and actions are means of bringing about transformation for the coming millennium

Today, science has begun to prove and legitimize the powers of the mind, especially in the area of health. We could expand this concept and consider the possibilities that would come about by using this creative energy within us to accelerate the Messiah/Christ consciousness - it is worth a try …….just "what if …….?"
    The choice is ours.

END QUOTE:

Peace

Peace

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

animovado (4th September 2013), AwakeInADream (29th May 2013), Joseph McAree (11th September 2013), sunflower (29th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Billy,hi fellow Avalonians,

Dear friends I have to say what a conversation we have just had on this topic, I have to say a big thanks for starting this thread I learned so much and it lead me into so many different subjects and beliefs, I would recommend everyone to read the The Planet of choice, everyone needs to read it with an open mind, they will use there free will to make any changes to their lives as they see fit.

I am a great believer in the power of love and that is what is missing from this planet, I really enjoyed the journey of working through the thread and listening and learning from the points of view from many of the members, I thank you all again for your input and the knowledge I have gained from this particular thread.

Kindest regards
    Joe
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st October 2013), Billy (21st September 2013)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind words Joe.

I am posting a comment from another thread that also mentions the 24 or four and twenty From the Gnostic text the Pistis Sophia. Thanks to Buares.
    http://gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Do you have a link for this information. The four and twenty invisible's are who i refer to in this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-A-revelation
    Here is the link: gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps088.htm

See also: gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm

And moreover Jesus had not told his disciples the total expansion of all the regions of the great Invisible and of the three triple-powers and of the four-and-twenty invisibles, and all their regions and their æons and their orders, how they are extended--those which are the emanations of the great Invisible--and their ungenerated and their self-generated and their generated and their light-givers and their unpaired and their rulers and their authorities and their lords and their archangels and their angels and their decans and their servitors and all the houses of their spheres and all the orders of every one of them.

And : gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps086.htm

Jesus continued again in the discourse and said unto his disciples: "[…]I entered into the region of the four-and-twenty invisibles, shining most exceedingly. And they fell into great commotion; they looked and saw Sophia, who was with me. Her they knew, but me they knew not, who I was, but held me for some sort of emanation of the Light-land.

"It came to pass then, when Pistis Sophia saw her fellows, the invisibles, that she rejoiced in great joy and exulted exceedingly and desired to proclaim the wonders which I had wrought on her below in the earth of mankind, until I saved her.[…]”

Peace

Peace

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2013), AwakeInADream (1st October 2013), Joseph McAree (26th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    -------------------------

Mary […] said unto Jesus: "My Lord and Saviour, of what manner then are [B]the four-and-twenty invisibles[/B] and of what type, or rather of what quality are they, or of what quality is then their light?"

And Jesus answered and said unto Mary: "[…] The four-and-twenty invisibles shine ten-thousand times more than the light of the sun which is in this world […]But the light of the sun in its shape in truth, which is in the region of the Virgin of Light, shineth ten-thousand times more than the four-and-twenty invisibles […]" (Pistis Sophia
    , c.83/84)

----------------------------

Mary Magdalene came forward again, continued and said unto Jesus: "My Lord, in what type will be those who have received the mystery of the Light, in the midst of the last Helper?"

And Jesus answered and said unto Mary in the midst of the disciples: "They who have received the mystery of the Light, if they come out of the body of the matter of the rulers, then will every one be in his order according to the mystery which he hath received. Those who have received the higher mysteries, will abide in the higher order; those who have received the lower mysteries will be in the lower orders. In a word, up to what region every one hath received mysteries, there will he abide in his order in the Inheritance of the Light. For which cause I have said unto you aforetime: 'Where your heart is, there will your treasure be,'--that is up to what region every one hath received mysteries, there shall he be." (Pistis Sophia, c.90)

A stain glassed window on a wee island in Scotland depicting Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Click image for larger version

Name:	530203_473946799302570_873639375_n.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	22947

Thank you Bill.

Peace to all.

Edit

Mary is with child and Notice the hand hold.
    10 more characters
    Last edited by Billy; 21st September 2013 at 16:16.

Peace

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2013), AwakeInADream (1st October 2013), Joseph McAree (26th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

I have been asked by PM's where the above Stained Glass Window can be found. It is situated on the Isle of Mull. In Kilmore Church in the village of Dervaig. Not very far from where i stay.

Info Here. http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/h...morechurch.htm

Name:  Kilmorechurchext.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  16.1 KB

Kilmore Church is Very close to the Holy Isle of Iona. There is a legend that Jesus visited Scotland During his missing years.

Info Here. http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/h...ymag_iona.html

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 28th September 2013 at 15:07.

Peace

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st October 2013), Joseph McAree (2nd October 2013), MorningSong (28th September 2013), Reinhard (28th September 2013), sunflower (28th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member 8Adamas8's Avatar
    Thanks

"Twelve plus twelve is getting close to the answer as I will explain later. For now I would like for you to think DNA strand."

I use a lot of discernment when it comes to John Lamb Lash especially because he self admits its his interpretation of the Nag Hammadi. But part of his interpretation is that the Pleroma (the 24 from Pistis-sophia) emanates from the center of the galaxy. What's interesting when you bring up DNA is the double helix shaped nebula the spitzer telescope found just 300 light years from the super massive black hole thought to be the center of our galaxy.

Name:  nebula_double_helix.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  34.8 KB

Here is a video making the correlation of 666 out of revelations to the carbon 6 molecule and carbon 7 being a product of ascension. Pay close attention at 4:00 it talks about magnetism of iron versus the attractiveness of hyper-dimensional fields to carbon 7. The reason I bring this up is astronomers believe the double helix is caused by the distortion of magnet torsion and we all know sometimes it takes a spiritual eye to see whats really going on here

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 8Adamas8 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th January 2014), Billy (2nd January 2014), CD7 (2nd January 2014), TOTHE (7th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Hi every one,
    Billy it is my opinion that the 24 elders are in this pasage the 24 letters of the hebrew alphabet.
    This is the link that show all 24 Letters
    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...alphabet0.html

Hope I could help.
    Love Nature, Love Yourself, Love Each other, and Above All Love Our Creator.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obaefun For This Post:

Billy (17th February 2014), Johan (Keyholder) (27th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Throne of God is the Heart.

the Twenty Four Elders are the 24 Ribs surrounding the throne.

The Four Living Creatures are the 4 chambers.

Etc.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Mikey For This Post:

Billy (14th July 2015), ulli (3rd April 2015)

29. Link to Post #195
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

as we seek to regain a spiritual focus
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Billy (26th June 2019), Constance (26th June 2019), Jayke (25th June 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (27th June 2019), what is a name? (3rd July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10