Thread: Michael Tellinger

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Default Re: Giant Footprint shown by Michael Tellinger in South Africa

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Giants existed then and they exist now, end of story. This and more shall be revealed, soon enough.
    The old keep folk in suspense tactic. How about presenting the evidence now?
    My dear Bryn, in my decades of research I have come across so much evidence of the existence of giants that for me it is simply done and dusted. I respect your right and the right of others to continue their search for information. What is more important than evidence is belief. I have personally seen people deny a truth that is before their very eyes, and also know those who believe in something/someone with no evidence at all.

For those who are interested, here is a thread I started on the existence of giants in the present day on the Solomon Islands... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum4/...ant-Expedition
    Cheers, I have already seen that thread & those videos. I'm not disputing that there where giants at on point. Having evidence to back up claims is a must in the truth world. The belief structure is what has kept folk in bondage for the last 2000+ years.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Her toenails must have been immense. Can u imagine the size of her socks, would make a great sleeping bag to say the least
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Giant footprint shape - nothing more

Please, friends, please stop. Stop and think. As several have noted, this is granite, not a sedimentary rock that could have had a footprint. Speculating or believing that a 4-foot long 'footprint' shape or even a 1-foot long footprint could have been made in granite is not being open minded - it is embarrassingly naive. An 80 tonne dinosaur could not have left its footprint in granite either. Granite is only soft when it is magma - molten rock. In laboratory conditions, if you were able to liquefy the components of granite, and tried to press a pattern into the magma, the depression would re-fill with magma before it could cool and solidify.

This is either a hoax, carved and eroded, or what is commonly known in paleontology as a "pseudofossil" - something that simply looks like a fossil.

Seriously. Case closed. This is one of the silliest threads to appear on Avalon since I started visiting. We need to exercise some discernment or even the guys wearing tinfoil hats will poke fun at us.

(I hate to add to the length of this thread, but I want to pound a stake in its heart so it can finally die.)

Dennis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (12th January 2012), DoubleHelix (12th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's some examples of granite erosion

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (12th January 2012), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #105
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Perhaps over the eons of time to come, the inhabitants of planet earth will uncover Mt Rushmore and beleive that we too were giants.

PS - I do belive that very very tall people once inhabited the planet and much information in this regard is well buried

8. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Calz (14th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #106
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Michael Tellinger vs Standard Bank

You can sign the petition here:

http://www.newera.org.za/the-big-case/

A short synopsis from ashtarcommandcrew-blog:
    Global history will be made on Friday 20th April 2012, at 11am in Braamfontein, Johannesburg when Michael Tellinger will deliver his petition regarding the unscrupulous activity of the banks, particularly Standard Bank, to the Constitutional Court.
    Tellinger will also serve the NOTICE OF MOTION on the RESERVE BANK and the MINISTER OF FINANCE on the same day.
    There is hardly any South African who has not been harmed in some way by the actions of the banks. For too long have banking giants been unassailable and untouchable by the common man.
    This is an historic event in South Africa and the rest of the world where for the first time a layperson has been given direct access to petition the Constitutional Court regarding the devious activities of the banks. The people of South Africa and the members of the media are invited to report on this historic event.
    This case may have started as a matter of principle for Michael Tellinger against STD Bank, but it has escalated to such a degree that every South African and everyone in the world could be effected, because a positive outcome will result in a major public policy shift and the changing of the laws that govern the banks.
    Tellinger will argue that the lack of control and intervention by the Minister Of Finance has allowed the banks and the RESERVE BANK to do as they please with impunity and without recourse by the citizens, and in the process have enslaved millions of honest, hard-working South Africans to a life of misery and debt through a the banks’ malicious activities.
    This historic landmark case will attempt to redress the imbalance that has taken place for centuries by the few that have been called the banking elite. The Constitutional Court is the highest court on constitutional matters. Its very foundation being the protector of human rights and democracy.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/pro...#ixzz1sb4HXjgB
    You can skip the first 5-6 minutes.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

jjjones (20th April 2012), JRS (14th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (20th April 2012), meeradas (25th October 2012), Muzz (20th April 2012), sdv (21st April 2012), Star Tsar (25th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #107
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Michael Tellinger On CNBC Africa 7 May 2012 – Constitutional Court Case

Michael Tellinger is interviewed on CNBC Africa on 7 May 2012 – regarding his Constitutional Court action against Standard Bank, The South African Reserve Bank and the Minister of Finance. On 24 April 2012 Michael served a 1100 page legal document – Notice of Motion on all three parties. The paper presents more than 30 breaches of laws, bills and acts by all three parties that have been unchallenged until now. They have until around 18th May to serve their legal defence. By 28 May all papers have to be submitted after which a date for the trial will be set by the court. This is a full bench of the Constitutional Court – 11 Judges; 22 clerks; and a host of researchers to really get to the bottom of the atrocities committed by the banks against the people of the world.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

A Simple Human (10th May 2012), Earth Angel (10th May 2012), frances (9th May 2012), kersley (9th May 2012), mosquito (12th May 2012), NancyV (9th May 2012), sdv (9th May 2012), seko (9th May 2012), sunflower (10th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #108
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: Michael Tellinger vs Standard Bank

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

JRS (14th May 2012), meeradas (25th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #109
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Thumbs up Constitutional Court against 'Federal' Bank -Michael Tellinger 7 May 2012 CNBC Africa

http://thebigcase.co.za - http://newera.org.za/the-big-case/

~Fair Use Reupload from: http://youtube.com/MichaelTellinger

Michael Tellinger is interviewed on CNBC Africa on 7 May 2012 - regarding his Constitutional Court action against Standard Bank, The South African Reserve Bank and the Minister of Finance. On 24 April 2012 Michael served a 1100 page legal document - Notice of Motion on all three parties. The paper presents more than 30 breaches of laws, bills and acts by all three parties that have been unchallenged until now. They have until around 18th May to serve their legal defense. By 28 May all papers have to be submitted after which a date for the trial will be set by the court. This is a full bench of the Constitutional Court - 11 Judges; 22 clerks; and a host of researchers to really get to the bottom of the atrocities committed by the banks against the people of the world.

http://MichaelTellinger.com

Michael's Constitutional Court action against Standard Bank

Michael Tellinger On CNBC Africa 7 May 2012 - Constitutional Court Case

I just created a new petition and I hope you can sign -- it's called: Support the Constitutional Court Action Against the BANKS in South Africa

This issue is very important to me, and together we can do something about it! If you sign and then share with your friends and contacts, we'll soon reach our goal of 100,000 signatures and build pressure to get the decision we want at the Constitutional Court in South Africa, which will reverberate around the world. This is a historic moment so let's make it work.

Click here to read more about it and sign:
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Support_the_Constitutional_Court_Action_Agai...

Campaigns like this always start small, but they grow when people like us get involved -- please take a second right now to help out by signing and passing it on. See my interview on CNBC Africa on the 7th May 2012.

Thanks so much,
    Michael of the family Tellinger

This video is [FAIR USE] under © COPYRIGHT LAW it is: ➀ noncommercial ➁ trans-formative in nature ➂ not competitive with the original work ➃ not effecting its market negatively

FAIR USE NOTICE:
    This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes
    MSM = Mainstream Media

~ WE ARE NOT "POWERLESS" ~

When Freedom Radiates & Truth Resonates, Tyranny Falls.

Big Brother Surveillance Society is NOT there to "protect" you, but to protect the NWO Mafia, they know YOU gonna be -Mad as Hell- about their abuse of power !

Hijacked Governments Legalize Corporate Crimes & Criminalizing Real Solutions: Suppressed inventions & Alternative Cures, google "When Healing Becomes a Crime" & "Hemp Revolution"

"corporatism" = police enforcing more & more totally insane unconstitutional laws & regulations

Nobody knows what all know together THAT is why we need to consider all options. Those who silence or downplay messengers are not part of the Spiritual rEvolution.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd May 2012 at 08:15. Reason: small corrections
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ceetee9 (22nd May 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2012), sigma6 (22nd May 2012), spiritguide (22nd May 2012), write4change (22nd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Michael Tellinger

My wife forwarded this to me. I thought some may have an interest,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Today I had an interesting chat with my friend Michael Tellinger in South Africa. You may recall our past conversations about an ancient stone circle in South Africa called Adam's Calendar. Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old - South Africa - this all goes with ancient alien theory, which by now you understand. But is the past... ancient history if you will ....

Today Michael and I talked about other matters - something far more serious - the collapsing global economy. Many people are already planning for "The Next" after all systems fail. Michael wrote ...

Dear Ellie,
    It was fabulous to speak to you again after some time. So much has happened here in South Africa. Since October 2010, we started taking on the banks and their unlawful activity. Together with a handful of others, mainly Scott Cundill, we began a process of legal actions against the banks in SA. At first the media did not really pay much attention to us and they mostly portrayed us as a bunch of crazy people trying to wangle their way out of debt. This was all from a position of complete ignorance.

Two years have passed and we have reached a point where we believe that we are very close to completely exposing the fraudulent activities of the banks and even possibly causing some of the banksters to get jail-time in SA for the unlawful extortion they committed against the people.

In the beginning we could not find a lawyer who understood what we were talking about - as we represented ourselves in the Supreme Court against the highest paid lawyers and advocates money can buy. Filled with arrogance and feeling untouchable they mocked us openly and in the process lied, presented false evidence and pretended that we were fringing on insanity. For two years the courts and Judges bought their charades and all the judgements went against us. I lost a property in the process, that was auctioned off in front of me for 2 thirds of the price. We were even denied by the Constitutional Court, stating that there was "no prospect of success" for our case. This is simply ludicrous to imagine that the Constitutional Court decided that we had no chance of winning the case against the banks, without seeing any evidence at all. Last week we had more than 6 calls from some of the most senior lawyers in SA asking for our advice on the fraudulent activity of the banks. Once the lawyers understand the scam, I fear it is all over for the banksters. That day has arrived.

The past 6 weeks everything has turned in our favour and it now seems that the little lies and deceptions of the banksters are going to catch up with them - finally. I served a summons with five cases of civil fraud against STD Bank 4 weeks ago. Last week I served a motion to rescind the judgement against me and return of my property with damages - based on the serious charges in the fraud action.

Scott Cundill started the New Economic Rights Alliance (NewEra) which has grown into the third largest non profit organisation in SA in 6 months. NewEra is about to launch the largest class action lawsuit against the banks with about 180,000 people. This will most likely bring the closure of the banking system in SA. Many of our court documents can be downloaded on New Era.org

But if that does not do it, the UBUNTU PARTY has investigated bringing criminal charges against all the banks, their CEOs and the directors. The evidence has now piled up so severely that this action is most likely imminent.

On Monday, 8th October 2012, we are expecting our first huge victory in a court - which will open the door to huge mass action, criminal action and a domino effect that will have unprecedented and an unpredictable effect on the banking industry. This will include the SA Reserve Bank.

The UBUNTU Party which took me 3 years to register, is acting as a political front for much of this change but it's main role is to provide the people with hope and an exciting alternative socio political system in a world without money. To most people this is unthinkable - but once people spend some time and explore how beautiful the world will be without money and how we will all thrive in abundance, people normally get very excited. I have seen this over the past 7 years now. The time is here to embrace a whole NEW WORLD in a NEW AGE - this will mean a complete change in the way we live today.

Our actions against the banks are providing the perfect platform for UBUNTU Contributionism to take its rightful place at the centre of human community, allowing people to LIVE their lives rather than SLAVE their lives away. Please follow the activity of the UBUNTU Party on our website www.ubuntuparty.org.za for a consciously exhilarating positive way ahead for humanity - a world without money that I call Contributionism. All ancient cultures knew it well and we are rediscovering it here at the foot of Africa - the cradle of humankind. "The end days will be as the first days."

In Pure Truth,
    Michael
    Contact Michael

18. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Arrowwind (9th October 2012), Cjay (8th October 2012), Corncrake (8th October 2012), donk (7th October 2012), Earth Angel (7th October 2012), eileenrose (8th October 2012), fifi (8th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), fractal being (7th October 2012), gooty64 (8th October 2012), gripreaper (8th October 2012), Heart-2-Heart (8th October 2012), Hervé (7th October 2012), intruth (8th October 2012), kemo (8th October 2012), kersley (8th October 2012), Lefty Dave (8th October 2012), Marin (8th October 2012), mountain_jim (8th October 2012), penn (8th October 2012), PurpleLama (25th October 2012), Reinhard (8th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012), Rollo (8th October 2012), spiritguide (8th October 2012), Spirithorse (8th October 2012), tcjim1 (9th October 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (7th October 2012), write4change (7th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Michael Tellinger

Love You Michael Tellinger, and your passion for uncovering the truth.

There are many here in "these united States" who are also uncovering the fraud, but are having trouble getting traction against the globalist banksters, due to the fact that our government and judiciary are completely bankrupt, sold out, and corrupted to the core, both morally and financially.

Jerry and Joe Kane were gunned down in cold blood and framed, and 60 minutes did an awful hit piece of the "sovereign citizens", taking Alfred Adask's words completely out of context, lied about Jerry and Joe, and all with sound bites and editing. The Branch Davidian's were burned at the stake, all 82 men, women and children in an inferno to which the FBI instigated and fomented. Many more incidents too numerous to mention since this fight has been raging here in the US.

The Farmers Claim took 35 years and went all the way to the US Supreme Court, at great expense to the participants, and with many national fund raisers to support these farmers, and they finally got a judgment with reparations. They have NEVER been able to collect those reparations against the banksters.

Still, over 90% of our population is still asleep and content with their abject slavery, as long as their hamster wheels have flashing lights on them and their pillow and blanket is not taken away. We are lethargic and disinterested, even when the evidence of 9-11 is overwhelming, it has become a taboo subject and most refuse to acknowledge it or talk about it. The group mind here is self policing, and the banksters can still do whatever they want.

I hope one day enough people will wake up and say "That's enough" and take out the banksters, bringing free energy and a system of exchange which is not based on usury, debt, interest, and fiat currency. Your ideas are wonderful and I wish more people knew about them.

We are not giving up, although we have many battle scars here. There are many threads here at Avalon which have exposed the fraud, which is essentially legal in the Corporate UNITED STATES. The lawful government was shelved and put into the dust bin over 150 years ago, and all assets and labor "in perpetuity", was pledged to these banksters through bankruptcy, and we are in receivership, under a constant and perpetual state of emergency, and subjected to tyranny every day.

When will people realize how bad it really is? I hope it's soon. Let us know if you can get the Fed wire transfer logs for the initial deposits on the alleged Securities masquerading as Promissory Notes, and the receipt for the off balance sheet account ledgering. No one else has been able to break this loggerhead for "substantive evidence" to bust the fraud wide open. These two pieces are needed.

Sincerely,
    Gripreaper
    Last edited by gripreaper; 8th October 2012 at 02:29.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eileenrose (8th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), gooty64 (8th October 2012), modwiz (8th October 2012), mountain_jim (8th October 2012), penn (8th October 2012), Reinhard (8th October 2012), spiritguide (8th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Now Tellinger on the other hand : Brilliant man! Same with Hershal, Tsarion, Weidner, and this guy Harry Hubbard (Bill this guy needs a Camelot interview imo)

Cheers!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Finefeather (25th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Go Tellinger Go!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Finefeather (25th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Smile Coast to Coast AM 23-10-12 - Annunaki, Genetics, & Artifacts - Michael Tellinger

Been a while since we heard from Michael Tellinger so here last nights Coast to Coast.

In the first hour Charles Shults III give an update on shiny object found on Mars, exoplanets, and technology.

I like the picture the uploader used for show.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Chrononaut (24th October 2012), Cidersomerset (24th October 2012), Deega (24th October 2012), Heather2017 (25th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), ViralSpiral (24th October 2012), white wizard (24th October 2012), Woody (24th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Coast to Coast AM 23-10-12 - Annunaki, Genetics, & Artifacts - Michael Tellinger

This is timely with some of the other threads going on, i'l have to listen to this tommorrow as I have the tele on in the corner with part 3
    of Ancestors autopcy on, which i'm half listening to, and posting on a couple threads , but this is one i want to listen to thanks K.W.B.....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Star Tsar (24th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Coast to Coast AM 23-10-12 - Annunaki, Genetics, & Artifacts - Michael Tellinger

Yes I thought exactly the same when I clocked it!
    You know what they say about great minds and all of that.
    Micheal speaks @ 40 minute mark
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th October 2012 at 20:48.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #117
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

thanks, great interview with Tellinger.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9lgek6sdee9quoe/W41iLexdmP ...anyone interested having this interview to their mp3 playlist.

around 1:21:00 mark he blow me away...this popup on my head right away where Humans born on earth to become a slave for the system.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th October 2012 at 00:59.

32. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

I wonder if he knows that they have returned

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Tellinger vs Standard Bank

Michael Tellinger's Legal Adviser robbed - apparently with the help of South African police:

Cops aid Midrand robbers - victim
    2012-10-24
    Johannesburg - A legal adviser was robbed at gunpoint at his home in Blue Hills, Midrand, apparently with the help of police, The Star reported on Wednesday.

Raymondt Dicks was at his home with his son and friend on Saturday when six men stormed into the house and tied them up.

Dicks is a legal adviser to the group NewERA (New Economic Rights Alliance), which has launched a court case against four major banks in the country including SA Reserve Bank. He is also representing author Michael Tellinger, who is suing Standard Bank for civil fraud.

The newspaper reported that the video footage caught on hidden cameras showed what appeared to be three police cars, two vans and one Ford Escort, driving backwards and forwards on the 600m-long street while the robbery took place.

"They walked in with no shame. It was extremely well orchestrated. What I went through during the robbery was bad enough, but when I watched the footage afterward I was really shocked," said Dicks.

He said the footage showed police vans blocking the road while the robbers entered his property.

The Star reported that Dicks and his son were made to hand over their bank cards and their PINs, and their bank accounts were cleared out. A television set, speakers, amplifier, computer and cell phones were also taken.

The legal adviser believed the police vehicles were loaded with items stolen during the robbery.

Police spokesperson Constable Matome Tlamela said police were investigating a case of armed robbery.

She said the video footage did not show clearly that the vans involved belonged to the police.
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...ictim-20121024

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

christian (26th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), genevieve (25th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Michael Tellinger's Legal Adviser robbed - apparently with the help of South African police:

NEWS24: Cops aid Midrand robbers - victim
    2012-10-24
    Johannesburg - A legal adviser was robbed at gunpoint at his home in Blue Hills, Midrand, apparently with the help of police, The Star reported on Wednesday.

Raymondt Dicks was at his home with his son and friend on Saturday when six men stormed into the house and tied them up.

Dicks is a legal adviser to the group NewERA (New Economic Rights Alliance), which has launched a court case against four major banks in the country including SA Reserve Bank. He is also representing author Michael Tellinger, who is suing Standard Bank for civil fraud.

The newspaper reported that the video footage caught on hidden cameras showed what appeared to be three police cars, two vans and one Ford Escort, driving backwards and forwards on the 600m-long street while the robbery took place.

"They walked in with no shame. It was extremely well orchestrated. What I went through during the robbery was bad enough, but when I watched the footage afterward I was really shocked," said Dicks.

He said the footage showed police vans blocking the road while the robbers entered his property.

The Star reported that Dicks and his son were made to hand over their bank cards and their PINs, and their bank accounts were cleared out. A television set, speakers, amplifier, computer and cell phones were also taken.

The legal adviser believed the police vehicles were loaded with items stolen during the robbery.

Police spokesperson Constable Matome Tlamela said police were investigating a case of armed robbery.

She said the video footage did not show clearly that the vans involved belonged to the police.
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...ictim-20121024

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Finefeather (25th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Star Tsar (25th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast