Thread: Cometh the little Grey men...

1. Link to Post #1
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Default Cometh the little Grey men...

Sorry for the length of this, but if you follow tales of human/alien interaction and experience, this may be of interest.

I’ve been involved with a series of in-depth discussions in the Bible thread over in general discussion, regarding this topic, and I decided to share the same stories here with regards to my experience of extra-terrestrial abduction by, namely, the ‘Greys’.

I have seen many UFOs – unknown aerial craft (some have been mind-boggling) from blatant flying saucer type vehicles in the daytime, to a host of night time sightings also. And from about 1989 through to the late 90’s, I saw and interacted with the ‘visitors’ themselves who occupied them…

Of course I know I could never make anyone believe that reality who already holds an established paradigm contrary to a belief in UFOs and alien reality. I’ve been there and done that, and there’s often nothing you can really say. But I know it was real, and no-one could possibly claim otherwise.

I will say straight off the bat that I do not believe these Grey beings are ‘evil’, just highly self-interested. But their methods, and the very nature of what they were doing, convinced me long ago that they do unto Human beings what Human beings do unto animals in a laboratory. I was neither contactee, nor guest, but… ‘specimen’. That is all. I was ‘shown’ the very product of my ‘function’ in a very real, very disturbing way, and the image sticks fast in my mind, and will for the rest of my life. I saw ‘babies’, if that’s what you want to call them. Living beings that had been genetically created, and they were half us, half them. In a tall tank of bluish water I saw them floating, bobbing up and down. Their eyes were not human. I remember screaming at that point. But nothing thereafter in that particular encounter.

It is my understanding that they were attempting to blend certain genetic attributes with their own, to create an offshoot race in effect. That is certainly true, I saw it with my own eyes. But is it for our benefit as well as theirs, such as they claim? I do not know. I have my doubts. For with them there is never a straight answer, and the very fact that they would take me against my will, with physical force implies to me that all they were doing was not for our benefit.

What did they look like? This is a reasonable representation:

Name:  greyth.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  3.4 KB

Most were short, shorter than me, almost like kids. I saw others that were taller, my height with wrap-around eyes that were more lozenge-shaped than the common tear shape, and horizontally orientated. And another type of being that seemed to be praying-mantis like in appearance. I saw grey-skinned creatures, an almost light-blue coloured grey-type (but it may have been the lighting that gave that impression), and another type which I can only describe as ‘wrinkled’, and brownish, but it was dark, and hell, I didn’t want to see them…

As to their nature, their origin? I never learned where they were from first hand. Some say ‘Orion’, or Zeta-Reticuli or whatever. I don’t know, I never found out. But they were not sprites or elves or ‘demons’ in the way mythology or theology would understand it. There were of biology, of physicality, and had technology. Incredible technology. They were extra-terrestrial. Absolutely alien. That much was certain.

The following might be an example of how and why there is confusion concerning a possible ‘extra-dimensional’ origin, instead of extra-terrestrial. They, quite simply, have the ability to completely circumvent physical matter, and phase in and out of what we can observe and perceive in our material surroundings. This is the most insane and uncanny thing I ever experienced, but I did experience this first hand. On one abduction I was lifted out of bed ‘somehow’ by three beings that had presented themselves at the foot of my bed. Next, a bright swirling light appeared in the wall next to me on my right side, almost like a vortex of coloured light turning around and around, and I was floated – directed – into that, and passed through. I literally went through the wall! as if I were a damn ghost of something. It was absolutely terrifying. My heart was like a jackhammer. What was on the other side? I don't remember. So much I don’t remember.

As for any recollection of communication in these encounters (which was always telepathic in nature), there is nothing concrete that I can offer. Nothing very useful anyway. Usually it was in the shape of 'Don't worry, we will not harm you… all is well,”etc. Yeh right. Thanks.

No they didn’t harm me. But only if you call being pulled out of bed against your will and whisked away to God knows where, ‘not harmful’. I was always returned safe and sound though. Sometimes I’d be sitting on my bed, as if I’d just ‘appeared’ there, having no recollection of what had just happened. Other times… well, I knew well enough. Their technology is not infallible, for in fact one of my clearest memories of these interactions came one night in ’96 when I ‘awoke’ right in the middle of the abduction process. This was not (and never is, I feel) their intention. They do not want you awake. But human Will… it is formidable.

So I woke up, paralysed, and on the verge of breaking that paralysis. The being who was conducting this, I saw him very plainly on the other side of the room. There was bluish light in the room – for where it was sourced I could not tell. There was also a sound… a deep, rumbling, ‘buzzing’ sound, like a profound and continuous ‘twang’ like you’d hear if you struck the bottom note of a guitar. The being began to panic! Come on then you bastard what you gonna do now! I thought. I soon discovered. He produced a long metallic device, like a thick pen with a light at the end. He came over to me, right over the bed so he was looking down into my eyes. In fact I felt a discernible sense of concerned interest on his part, as if he were thinking: ‘Oh darn, he woke up, and he’ll remember this!’ Damn right I will, mate! Anyway next thing I know he put this device into my right ear. Blackout. Absolutely instantaneous Light’s Out. Next thing I know – the very next immediate thing I know, as if I had instantly travelled forward in time, like this was the next consecutive second – it was daylight, I’m sitting up in bed and it’s 8am and the birds are singing, and traffic is moving on the road outside.

During those years I had examinations and consultation with numerous doctors, psychologists, counsellors, you name it. Clueless every one. No one in our society can help, support, understand (much less believe) any of these things except other people who have experienced them – or an interested and very conscientious therapist perhaps, (Budd Hopkins et al) but they are thin on the ground. I had doctors tell me that it was ‘sleep paralysis’ – a natural somnambulistic anomaly of the mind that can produce hallucinations etc etc. Bull….S**t! Sorry for the profanity but this ignorance gets to me. The doctor in question very swiftly shut up when I told him of another experience: ’But I wasn’t even in bed this time doc.’ I said (or words to that effect). ‘I wasn’t even undressed yet. I was getting ready for bed but still wide awake, aware, and actually had just watched a movie on TV – I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and lo and behold, standing there on the upstairs landing was this ‘being’ (see picture, a close enough representation), just standing there, staring at me! And plain as could be! – physical, real. Real.’

It really gets to me today, even now, how utterly unbelievable that was…

Anyway I just walked right past it into the bathroom, a little alarmed, but also mildly curious. Because I felt a strange, pacifying force emanating from it – not ‘love’ per se, but intense calm. Calmness. That is all. And so I went about my business and brushed my teeth, continued with my nightly routine as if everything was normal! I didn’t think much more about it until the next day, when I discovered my dog was in great distress. He was paralysed in all of his limbs, but in all other ways fine it seemed. He just couldn’t move, the poor thing, thought he was dying, but the vet could do nothing. Bam! Connection made. I myself had no recollection of what transpired after I went to bed the night before, even if anything did. But I considered my dog. If that being – an intruder – was swanning around my upstairs landing last night where was my dog?! Dogs hear, and intuitively sense, more than we give them credit for. So it stands to reason that when these beings come they incapacitate them poste-haste. Just so you know my dog was fine the day after that, and with no subsequent ill-effects. He was paralysed for that one night, and the following day, only.

So Mr Doctor man, dream, hallucination, a figment of my sleeping mind? Hahaha!

That is the gist of it, and just some of the recollections of my experiences. Am I bitter about it, now, these many years later? No, not any more. For a long while I suffered a great deal (alone) with all these things that were happening. It almost sent me over the edge. Spent years sitting up awake at night until the light of dawn came in the window. Only then did I feel safe enough to go to sleep. It was madness.

Instinctively I believe I was not ultimately a ‘cooperative’ subject for them. I did not acquiesce. In fact, on one occasion I actually ‘hit one’, smacked him right in the chops. I am not proud of it, but when you’re dragged out of bed in the middle of the night by real, genuine, in-your-face, extra-terrestrial creatures, what the hell are you supposed to do!!?

Some form of intervention stopped it all, sent them packing. Call it ‘Spirit’, God, or positive ETs protecting me, I don’t know. But I have not seen them since 1997.

There was another experience which was highly interesting at the time, and pertinent to mention here… One night I took a long walk in heavy snow, near to where I live, and in the middle of the night. Don't ask me why, but I was depressed at this time and could hardly ever sleep – this was after all in about ’97, and I can’t remember for sure if it came after my final ‘remembered’ encounter or before. But when I think about it I feel it was significant in ‘sending them packing’.

So there I was, knee deep in snow, trudging across a field in the middle of winter, in the middle nowhere. A perfect analogy of my life at that time. The stars were magnificent, the air bitterly cold, yet sweet somehow. Clean. Then suddenly, dead ahead – I can still see it now – a dazzling light ‘appeared’ from absolutely nowhere. It was brilliant, pink, almost salmon in colour, and about the size of a pea held at arm’s length. I was indifferent to it, because this was not a UFO to me, or some interesting and unknown phenomenon, I knew exactly what it was. And it knew exactly what I was, who I was, and aaaaall about me.

I began to speak to it. I greeted it, I acknowledged it, and I came to terms with it. And then I released it. I said: No more! Leave me alone! I want a normal life, surrounded by normal people and normal experiences. I finished with a loud and resounding, ’JUST F**K OFF!!! AND LEAVE ME, OK?’

I can’t remember exactly what words I spoke, but do clearly recall the expletive at the end lol. And what happened next is still like a little movie in my mind, a memory as if from yesterday: the object just vanished. Poof! Gone. Just blinked out like a light bulb.

I’d have to check my notes to see if this did indeed spell the very end of my interaction, or if it came near to the end. But it corresponded very closely with the end.. well a sort of end.

Because there have been other things that have happened, other experiences, other things shown to me. But not from ‘them’. They’re gone. This time it is from a ‘positive’ source, a spiritual one. But I don't know what, and I don’t know from where. It’s mental, no physical interaction. And I know its not negative, because the good guys do not impose their reality on to you physically, like the Greys, and they are certainly not involved with abductions in any way, or any type of visitation that would cause one to fear or to doubt.

I am convinced that where there are negative ET influences on earth at this time, manipulating many things behind the scenes, there are positive ET influences working against them on our behalf. To what end, I don’t know. We shall see.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Amysenthia (9th October 2012), another bob (8th October 2012), Art (8th October 2012), AuCo (9th October 2012), Axman (8th October 2012), Beren (9th October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), ceetee9 (9th October 2012), Cjay (9th October 2012), conk (10th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th October 2012), donk (9th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), Gardener (9th October 2012), Harmony (31st January 2023), heysoulsister (10th October 2012), Jenci (8th October 2012), kemo (9th October 2012), kersley (9th October 2012), Ki's (9th October 2012), Laura Elina (9th October 2012), lisalu (8th October 2012), Midnight (8th October 2012), Mightyram (8th October 2012), Miller (30th July 2023), mojo (8th October 2012), mountain_jim (9th October 2012), n.cangiano (10th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (8th October 2012), Omni (8th October 2012), Ontarioguy (8th October 2012), Open your eyes (8th October 2012), pugwash84 (8th October 2012), Rollo (8th October 2012), shadowstalker (8th October 2012), Spiral (9th October 2012), Sue (Ayt) (31st January 2023), the_syrinx (8th October 2012), truth4me (9th October 2012), Watching from Cyprus (9th October 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (9th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Cometh the little Grey men...

Very interesting, thank you for sharing, I believe you!

Have you tried a regression like Dolores Cannon's method?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Art (8th October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012), kersley (9th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2012), Miller (30th July 2023), Ontarioguy (8th October 2012), shadowstalker (8th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

I had an experience not long ago with tall whites and I was paralized in my bed and they was looking around my room at my stuff, looking at my radio, my pc, my clothes and lots of other things and to me they looked like they was acting like old ladies going through a jumble sale. They was looking at every detail of each object. I must have been watching them for about 10 - 15 mins when one of them looked at me and realised I was watching them and it came over to me and I fell back asleep.
    I have scars from various things they have done all over my body. They don't give me an explanation to it though.
    As a child I remember talking to a tall white everyday he/she used to sit at the side of me on my bed and talk to me about school and about how I felt with the other children bullying me and about everyday things and how they made me feel. I remember saying that I really wanted a white horse with wings that could fly lol The weird thing is that I never knew this person was an alien until I knew what an alien looked like. An alien to me looked like E.T. which is little and wrinkly lol. That was the only alien film I watched as a child. I was never scared though. My Mum told me she thought I was talking to an imaginary friend and my Dad thought I was talking to demons lol and he put a huge painted mural of Jesus on the wall lol.
    I was a weird child anyway though I used to draw clock faces on my Mums bedroom wall lol (very odd) lol.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

another bob (8th October 2012), Art (8th October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), conk (10th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th October 2012), donk (9th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (9th October 2012), kersley (9th October 2012), lisalu (8th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2012), Midnight (8th October 2012), Miller (30th July 2023), Nanoo Nanoo (8th October 2012), Ontarioguy (8th October 2012), RMorgan (8th October 2012), Spiral (9th October 2012), TraineeHuman (9th October 2012), truth4me (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hey Star Mariner

Welcome to the club :-)

I have had similar interaction since i was a child. My first interactions were with small elve like creatures. There were up to 6 or 7 of them. We used to play, they helped educate me with chemistry and biological information. They discovered my strengths and interests. By the time i was 8 i was teaching my self fairly adavanced chemistry with chemistry kits you buy from toy stores.

I became obsessed with mechanical engineering namely reverse engineering techniques. I had to pull apart everything from my mothers blender to my fathers car. I used to takemy fathers car for a drive down the street at 11 sitting on a big pillow lol

I have always been obsessed with interstellar flight, telescopes, drawing pictures of space ships, alien species and the very first word i learned to spell was " astronaut " :-)

Anyway the strange thing was i had absolutely no interest at school, i found it quite boring. Anyway long story short they have been in and out of my life for almost 40 years and i have to say i really enjoy the interaction. I have never been harmed. Ihave never been on any ships per se but have been transported to far away places and buildings. Butmy recollections of these encounters were for inductive means. Not experimentation as far as i am aware. I cqn confirm there are good and bad greys. From the same species there are opposing factions.

I remember about 2 years ago waking up while a little grey was in my room. He waddled off real quick.

Sometimes when i feel their presence they show a snap shot reverse angle ofmyself in real time with the exact expressioni have on my face. Its them telling me where they are in my room. I cant see them all the time, they are opaque and appear sometimes as an outline.

Most recently i have had some really exrptrodinary things happen while iam healing people. I mean large fans of ligt scanning the room and the people in it. And almost miraculous healings happen. So i dont really know who they are in terms of ever having a proper introduction other than when i was introduced to the council of 12. this was a pretty special event and i believe one that would mean some sort of trust was established.

I have had surgery done with full concent and by request in full daylight and fully awake. I was never paralyzed except for a few encounters but i dont think it was them. I do have the ability to break free from their paralysis and i can wake up when been put under.

Look, ,my aprasil is this. We are pretty much an ant farm. But a really amazing one. We are an experiment in social and physical development.

They are billions of years old and are very much interested or rather introspective of other species. Ive been lucky i guess because i can feel a definite, for want of a better word, love from them. They have helped me heal some ailments and i believe uploaded me with so much infirmation on how we work energetically. Its not channelling, i dont hear words in my head. I just meditate, connect with whom i desire and ask for knowings sometimes and i get rushes of information up loaded.

Its strange but after that i just blurt out appropriate information. Ill be having a conversation about something i am not aufait with and all of a sudden ill state something poignant and often a piece of the puzzle missing for the other party. So what im doing now is writing on healing methods m how to re organise dna and ways to remain calm and not to let austerity create fear. This is what interests me right now and personally i fel we need to be educated on. There is so much disease today, more than naturaly occouring. I believe diabolical measures are being sought to reduce population and make us submissive to drugs. So im dedicated to spreading good information to help fre us an keep happy and healty. They helped me with this. This is, to me, a good sign they want to help.

My interactions are pretry much weekly, some times daily depending on wehter i want to interact or not. If i dont they leaveme alone.

I think there are more than one species involved in this and they have different ways of dealing with us. I have been selected by a certain species to be under their care.

And care they do.

Dolores Cannon has i believe hit the nail on the head. I can retrospectively confirm a lot of what she states from first hand experience.

Hollywood has ben depicting aliens as the bad guys for almost 2 decades. This is propoganda en masse. we all know their method. Create a problem, then increase their poition with a solution.
    Make the good guys out to be the bad guys so we have no idea who to trust. Then the good ol military come storming in and save the day. Its in every single alien movie, this is mental programming.
    Dont believe the hype

N
    N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 9th October 2012 at 06:31.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

For me, the big question with the greys is "Why have they put so much energy into creating a hybrid race?" Is it just to enhance their species, or is it to create the future replacements for we humans? Or is there another reason?

I agree with Star Mariner. We are a resource that the greys are using for their own purposes. They are not working for our benefit. I also agree that benevolent, non-human beings are also present in our world. If any of those benevolents are reading this, your continued assistance is greatly appreciated.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2012), another bob (9th October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), conk (10th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), kersley (9th October 2012), Ki's (9th October 2012), Miller (30th July 2023), Ontarioguy (8th October 2012), Spiral (9th October 2012), Watching from Cyprus (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    For me, the big question with the greys is "Why have they put so much energy into creating a hybrid race?" Is it just to enhance their species, or is it to create the future replacements for we humans? Or is there another reason?

I agree with Star Mariner. We are a resource that the greys are using for their own purposes. They are not working for our benefit. I also agree that benevolent, non-human beings are also present in our world. If any of those benevolents are reading this, your continued assistance is greatly appreciated.
    At a guess Midnight, id say to relieve boredom.

Imagine you lived on a plane where there were virtually no frontiers. Not much to achieve, you can do or go anywhere you like and for the last 200000 years you explored every corner of the galaxy and appreciated its every nuance. So, now what?

Dialogue between two aliens

Hey greg im bored, what do you wanna do?

I dont know jhonno, fly to uranus?

Nah did that last week. . .

Ah, yeah. ....

Hey! I got an idea! Lets terraform that old planet we called earthy and put some new species on it and watch them evolve over the next 10000 years! We can see what they get up to!

Great idea bert! And we can use that old moon we left out the back as an observation station!

Yeah! !! can we make the women reeeealy beautiful?

Sure can! Jhonno!

Aaaaaw cool ok ill get the old gubbledunker gun and start making some gas!

And so it goes. imagine if we had nothing to achieve as a species, how would we cope? We think we are the top of the sentient beings here but i think we are really probably the lower form of life. Animals and plants have a much more civil and connected existance. I believe they are higer on the evolutionary scale.

Can you imagine a report from an alien race

Humans are strange creatures, a lot of the time their actions make no sense. And they crave this thing called money which is a piece of paper, they work hard all week to get this paper which is cut into small segments and has printing on it. They spend their wholelife earning these pieces of paper and then this thing they have called a government takes most of it and then spend it on making weapons to kill one another.

Wow! You serious burt?

Yeqh i saw it with my own 3 eyes i swear! And wait for it, they use this thing called gasoline to propell their travel craft which can go really quickly but not leave the ground! Bahahah

What they cant fly?

Not really

Bahahahah

Hang on! why dont they use the elecromagnetic energy we put on there for them? Its free and there is no need to process it.

Well get this burt, they can but they choose not to. They prefer the gasoline instead!

Huh! Wow now thats stange!

What about the food?

Oh wow now this is actually cool, they make this stuff called " ice cream " ( imagine a little alien doing inverted commas in the air ) and man it tastes awesome! Butmif you eat too muvh it makes you sick and has no nutritional value.

What! No nutrition but it tastes awesome?

Yeah!

Whats your favorite flavour burt

Id have to say maple tree hugger by a company called " ben and jerrys "

Hmmm sounds very nice indeed

Hmmmm strange beings indeed, i heard they abduct animals and plants and do strange experiments on them, they even ingect harmful diseases in live animals to see what it does to them.

Are you serious! ? thats so cruel

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 9th October 2012 at 00:05.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

funny , the no interference law goes out the window , when ET's see something going on they want to change , it's okay to interfere when it serves your purpose, but not okay when it helps humanity gain freedom from secrecy and manipulation, huh ? the greys are just androids made by humans from another world to gather information. If people really knew how many civilizations are in our milkyway alone, much less this part of the universe. It would blow there minds. I think its something like 1,043,000 planets with the human form, and 343 different colors of the human form. some more advanced than us, others not so much, some travel dimensions, some travel without the need for craft. The series Star Trek is not so far fetched as you think. Lasers, energy screens, beaming, light speed, transporters, space exploration, different agendas, some good , some are warriors like us who have to conquer everything they see. Higher races keep in check the lower more barbarian races. The day will come that some not so friendly ET's will land on earth, they ain't here to help, they need resources, some of their planets are way more overcrowed than ours, they need food. One planet has 23 million people on an earth size world.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

another bob (9th October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012), Ki's (9th October 2012), Ontarioguy (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greys are a preferred model of working bee. There are probably 1000 different models from all different factions and species. Its way too simple to lump them all into the bad guy basket. Just like us there are nice guys and bad guys in the same species on this planet.

Who knows, maybe they copied us in experimenting on each other because they saw that we have a culture of doing this. You cant really tell what the truth is and personally if you tried to figure it oit you could get quite frustrated.

I hqve to say im quite neutral on my stance. Anger towards any one that appears to opress you means you have acepted defeat. It means they have gotten to you. I have been opressed by my own species way more than any off planet race. And im not upset or hold a grudge toward any of them because i see the bigger picture.

Anger, Fear, Sadness, these are self inflicted and drag you down. I know this will upset some but the hard line is taking responsability for your own mental and physical condition.

Like attracts like, this is a universal law.

Can i say one thing and we can take it any way we want.

When i was worked on surgically by my friends. It was after i prayed to have it fixed. So next thing you know they turn up and start operating on me. Now hang on one second. Had i have been fearful i would have seen the whole event in a different light. But because i had the presence of mind to realise " hey i actually asked for this " and here they are doing what i asked.

How do we know we are not being operated on to repair the damage we are seeing from the austerity from out own governments?

They put poison in our drinking water for gods sake! I dont fully understand the alien thing but i get a whole lot better feeling from them than i do from my own species sometimes.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 9th October 2012 at 00:37.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I don't recall any contact in my early childhood years, I just remember going to bed and pleading and praying that I won't be taken (this was before being 8 years old I think), I had an irrational fear of falling asleep, which got to the point, when I one night went into the living room, where my dad was watching a sci-fi movie (with aliens), I just completely panicked and he had to hold me still and tell me over and over again no aliens will take me.

I now have some recall of this year's experiences, I wish I didn't though, because none of them was pleasant, but I suppose it's better to know than not know. There's only been one occasion I've been fully awake from the start to the end, when the "visitors" came:

I was in the kitchen late in the evening looking up in the sky and there were shooting stars, quite many of them, which I thought to be extremely curious, because there were no reported meteor showers for that night, one of the shooting stars popped out of its trajectory and fell right onto the yard and I had immediate recognition and this feeling of knowing, I thought... Ok that's "their" ship, they didn't give me much time to react, there was this weird pop in the room and all I saw was the whitest of white skulls in the corner of my eye (the being had no pigmentation and reminded me of those smaller white whales), I'm not sure how to explain what exactly happened next, but the space around me and the being got manipulated, the laws of physics were changed, we were inside this bubble like space that had a high pitched sound in it, the time and space somehow got compressed and I became very sluggish and slow, I was able to move a little bit, I wasn't paralyzed, I became aware of two other beings being present in the space as well, they seemed to be concentrating on working on my lower body (which I've had problems with), there was no pain, but I felt extremely uncomfortable, my thinking was all sharp though and I remember just telling myself omg... I'm experiencing alien contact, this is not happening, and once that shock wore off somewhat, I tried to observe what they were doing, which seemed to go on forever, they were not interested in communicating with me at all, so I became very irritated and actually tried to kick one of them (unsuccessful), and that is when one of them leaned over to my chest and returned the aggressive energy to me, as if to say that did not feel very nice, but it was not a retaliation. So after that I just kind of tried to endure the rest of their.. Whatever they were doing to me. Like I said in the beginning, the time was somehow compressed, I don't know how, but inside the bubble, the time had lasted "forever", far more than an hour, but then when the beings disappeared, the bubble faded away, only 8 minutes had passed in our time. I checked the time, I knew what time it had been before the whole episode. I sat awake for a long time afterwards, I couldn't believe it, haven't told anyone about it either.

This time there was no pain, but there is a previous time in which I woke up on a table with these tall figures all around (non human) and one human in the middle of them operating on me (It had to have been either on a location on Earth or some sort of ship), I don't think it was planned at all (that I was to wake up while all this was taking place), I have never experienced pain like that in my life, it was just all encompassing and I found out the source when I lifted my head, my whole middle section was opened up and my intestines were a subject of something (examination, surgery, who knows), I started screaming my head off, which triggered one of the tall figures to approach me, it or he looked me in my eyes and I passed out, I have no other recollection of what happened next. I have a past of ingestion trouble and problems with my stomach, not sure if there is a connection there, I'm not a big fan of trying to fit puzzle pieces together, when I don't even know what the pieces look like.

Those are the only two occasions I know I have been fully awake and it has not been a dream or a figment of my imagination, then there have been times, when again I've been fully awake and a voice penetrates my head and tells me something, sometimes it's threats, I'm told to "yield" to my lord creator or I will face consequences, my body starts burning like I'm on fire (those times I do think I will die right there and then), enough to make you feel like you should talk to a doctor and get some "meds", I mean, who can you talk to about these things without being labeled a case for a psych ward? If I hadn't experienced it first hand, I would have a hard time believing someone telling me things like this, I'll be the first one to admit that.

Going to sleep at night (if I'm alone) is hard at times and there is a lump in my stomach, recently things have been calm, which is nice. It seems that whenever I work on my spiritual side (when I was a kid, all I needed to do was close my eyes and I would see these kaleidoscopic patterns in all colors, really fast and they changed in a sequence, over and over again, not sure what I'm supposed to do with all that, my dreams were about geometric 3d figures and objects interacting with each other) instead of just going through life (sleep eat work), these "contact" experiences intensify, so that gives a clue that yes... Do keep working on it, it's the right track. It seems that the geometric patterns are somehow connected to an energy field everyone's connected to, and you can learn how to manipulate it (but I guess it's like cake for a lot of ppl here, not me though, lol), like redirect it in real life to have real life effects, for example plugging into electrical wiring and turning on and off lights in your house etc... Just one example of how to use it, If you know which sequences and in which order you gotta turn on and off, it's real interesting stuff, if anyone knows more about it I'd love to know or be pointed to a thread, which discusses it?

Alrighty, there's my rant for the morning, hope you all are having a great week.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012), Ki's (9th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2012), Midnight (9th October 2012), muxfolder (9th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (9th October 2012), Nerge (9th October 2012), pugwash84 (13th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Thank you Star mariner, for sharing your experiences here (and all the others of course).

Drunvalo Melchizedek talked about the Greys and the reason for their interaction with humans.
    In short it boils down to this:
    In their evolution, they lost their ability to feel emotions and now they are unable to grow any further because of it. In order to develop to a certain consciousness, you have to have an functioning emotional body and they lost it. Further more, they are a dying race because of it.
    They are creating a hybrid race with humans in order for them to (sort off) stay alive as a race (at least part of it)

Bashar, who is a channel for (so he says) a hybrid off spring of humans and greys (coming down here from several hundred years in the future) tells things that fit in the explanation from Drunvalo perfectly.

just an option....
    Last edited by Eram; 9th October 2012 at 09:05.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Midnight (9th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)
    It seems that whenever I work on my spiritual side (when I was a kid, all I needed to do was close my eyes and I would see these kaleidoscopic patterns in all colors, really fast and they changed in a sequence, over and over again, not sure what I'm supposed to do with all that, my dreams were about geometric 3d figures and objects interacting with each other) if anyone knows more about it I'd love to know or be pointed to a thread, which discusses it?
    Hi Laura Elina,

I have no recollection of being kidnapped bye E.T's, but that kaleidoscopic pattern experience is something that I have had for as long as I can remember. Geometrical forms, interacting in all sorts of colours etc., just like in a kaleidoscope indeed.

Maybe one has nothing to so with the other... I don't know.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Caren (9th October 2012), Laura Elina (9th October 2012), Midnight (9th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The colours you see whan you close your eyes are the third eye working. You can see all sorts of things in there.

Generally speaking you start with colours, then geometric shapes, then the sky is the limit.

One thing to try is if you ever want to know if what you are seeing is from an out side scource or its your sub concious then try changing it mentally. Eg if you see a blue colour think of orange and see if you can change it. Usually if you can manipulate the vision then its your own deep unconcious working.

If you cant change it then you either havent figured out how or its an outside influence.

I get visions all the time and i have no idea why i see some of the things i see. I very often see people walking past me like im a statue and smile at me. Who knows why that happens.

The brain is a reciever and transmitter.

So Laura,after these encounters, did the problems you have get better or worse?

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

re: "I do not believe these Grey beings are ‘evil’, just highly self-interested. "

I had one contact me telepathically. More robotic than anything. I would make a case for devil in sheeps clothing, myself.
    So evil, ....well where ever they are from they are in fact the norm (if that makes any sense...just intuitively sounding this out).
    Maybe they live in the space between space. Sort of like an evil twin to something that exist and is real in our physical universe. Maybe they are interdimensional beings.

And like the ones in the last Indiana Jones movie, they arn't 'our cup of tea' of niceness. Maybe there is no such thing as 'niceness' in that dimensional space (like a subspace).
    ....anyway, I can keep going if someone is interested.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), conk (10th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), Ki's (9th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2012), Midnight (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    The colours you see whan you close your eyes are the third eye working. You can see all sorts of things in there.

Generally speaking you start with colours, then geometric shapes, then the sky is the limit.

One thing to try is if you ever want to know if what you are seeing is from an out side scource or its your sub concious then try changing it mentally. Eg if you see a blue colour think of orange and see if you can change it. Usually if you can manipulate the vision then its your own deep unconcious working.

If you cant change it then you either havent figured out how or its an outside influence.

I get visions all the time and i have no idea why i see some of the things i see. I very often see people walking past me like im a statue and smile at me. Who knows why that happens.

The brain is a reciever and transmitter.

So Laura,after these encounters, did the problems you have get better or worse?
    What you say here about switching to seeing opposite colors is similar to what I tell clients as an exercise to do with astrology.
    Study all the traits of your opposite sign, and then practice those, consciously. This will get your deepest subconscious to bubble up and your powers will increase.
    For instance, if you are Libra, (ruled by Venus) you tend to avoid conflict at all cost, while the opposite sign of Aries (ruled by Mars) loves a little battle as it brings spice to their lives. If either sign then tries to study and even emulates someone of their opposite sign Librans will become brave and active and Aries will become tame and patient.
    The side effects of such an exercise are immense empowerment.
    Tuning in to Neptunian people, (Pisceans) whatever your birth sign, will bring visions and ET encounters.
    Cool stuff, if that's what one desires.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Caren (9th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), Midnight (9th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    What you say here about switching to seeing opposite colors is similar to what I tell clients as an exercise to do with astrology.
    Study all the traits of your opposite sign, and then practice those, consciously. This will get your deepest subconscious to bubble up and your powers will increase.
    For instance, if you are Libra, (ruled by Venus) you tend to avoid conflict at all cost, while the opposite sign of Aries (ruled by Mars) loves a little battle as it brings spice to their lives. If either sign then tries to study and even emulates someone of their opposite sign Librans will become brave and active and Aries will become tame and patient.
    The side effects of such an exercise are immense empowerment.
    Tuning in to Neptunian people, (Pisceans) whatever your birth sign, will bring visions and ET encounters.
    Cool stuff, if that's what one desires.
    That's interesting Ulli.

I didn't know that Aries (my girlfiend) and Libra (me) are opposite signs, but I can testify that interacting with each other in the way you propose has an centring effect on us both.

sorry to derail.....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Nanoo Nanoo (9th October 2012), ulli (9th October 2012), WhiteFeather (10th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Fantastic I totally agree..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)

Fantastic I totally agree..
    kersley and Midnight,

Star Mariner referred to this thread, 'Bible Topics and Questions', in his OP. I have provided a link that will give you an 'answer and angle' to the question you both seem to be asking.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post566385

God Bless,......your brother, friend, and servant,..............kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012), kersley (10th October 2012), Krullenjongen (10th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hey Nanoo Nanoo,

honestly, I cannot recall the problems getting better or worse, no miracle cures happened, where all my pains would have been gone in my stomach of lower body, I tried to observe, if there were any changes in the functioning of my body the days after, but... nothing significant, but perhaps there is recovery happening, but it's more of a marathon instead of a race, who knows. There are periods of being better, but then the situation changes very fast again.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), Eram (9th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've had three "visits" that I can recall.
    Would class them as Astral/Soul/Etheric rather than physical (although they very may well have been physical as well and I can't remember)
    The first two were or appeared to be very much human. The last thing I will do though is assume that they were, they could have been cloaking themselves to deceive me...

The Grey's or a fraction thereof paid me a little visit after I started learning Holographic Kinetics. Caught the little buggers red handed Started off as a really stupid dream, to the point that I very quickly knew - hey not my dream/thoughts/feelings etc - next thing poof there was this little girl in front of me - I took one look at her and just went "oh you sneaky little fxxxx's - game was up then they showed themselves to me outright, I am paralysed, terrified and internally screaming no. Could feel them trying to drag me off the bed, - them having trouble doing it, a third one appeared. Finally I get myself together enough to very forcefully remind them they do indeed have NO RIGHTS to anything to do with me because I am a sovereign being. (You need to drop the fear to do this, and just slam them with the energy wave/thought wave of the fact that they can't do it if you won't allow it. )

Next morning I am still feeling miffed and indignant at the little buggers. Used the Holographic Kinetics to set up a protection field around the house, making sure I covered time, space and other dimensions.
    That night there was a massive explosion right near the house Pebbles flicked up on teen sons window - he and I running around like the sky was falling trying to figure out WTH just happened. Came up with nothing, even checked in the light of day for whatever it was that caused such a massive explosion like noise.
    We live out on a farm so can't put it down to neighbours etc.
    My guess is they came back and whatever or however they manipulate space time came back to bite them in the butt when they tried to pay a house call on my newly improved home protection unit.

I kinda hope they were okay, I don't want to deliberately hurt anything/one but Hey *shrugs* Dudes you shouldn't have been messing with me....

(((hugs))) to anyone reading this thread or participating on it that is feeling fear, worry, stress etc. I hope you find your answers and peace with this.
    Last edited by heysoulsister; 9th October 2012 at 21:02.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heysoulsister For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2023), conk (10th October 2012), Eram (9th October 2012), Laura Elina (10th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2012), Midnight (10th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)
    Hey Nanoo Nanoo,

honestly, I cannot recall the problems getting better or worse, no miracle cures happened, where all my pains would have been gone in my stomach of lower body, I tried to observe, if there were any changes in the functioning of my body the days after, but... nothing significant, but perhaps there is recovery happening, but it's more of a marathon instead of a race, who knows. There are periods of being better, but then the situation changes very fast again.
    Hey Laura

May i make an educated guess. From what i read about your encounter it seems they were trying to investigate your ailment. Its obvious they knew where to look so that tells me they knew. The problem may have been that you didnt concent to the healing? Kicking one of them was an instinct and nobody can blame you for that, the little guy then gave you back a knowing without harming you if i understand correctly? What does that tell you of the nature o that being? Perhaps they care and didnt wnt to harm you but wanted to help.

We often have fear and are not prepared for our encounters. You may be holding onto you ailment through fear?

Hmm i must declare one thing that is a serious custom with aliens in general. The good ones, ones of benvolent nature, when they meet you they often dont understand you cant figure out why they are there. They sometimes assume we already know because we pray for a healing. When they show up it is customary before communicating, to observe the person and see if they need medical attention. If they do they go straight in and help them.

Its really hard to describe their ways but concent is sort of a strange thing for them. They think someone in need of medical attention that its a no brainer, lets fix this unit and move on to the next. Ive never had abductions because i was always a willing participant. The little greys ive seen are quite fearful of me and do not wih for a physical confrontation. So id guess if you were combative they would know and prepare for this. Kind of like having to remove a nail from the paw of a tiger. Yu know what you are doing will hep but the tiger has no idea and instinct kicks in. So if you had to remove a nail from a tigers palm you would put it under first to avoid any unplesant confrontation.

The tiger did not concent or even know how to communicate with you, you just went in knowing what you were doing would help the tiger.

Yes i know, its strange but id say this would be close to the mark in many instances.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 9th October 2012 at 21:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast