+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The government is stealing from us.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default The government is stealing from us.

World governments are stealing our money and our lives. They are using every psychological tac tic to deceive people and control them.

Just look at the world now and ask yourself:

Has the world got better or worse?
    Are all events connected?
    What sort of world are your children entering?

Some of us are old enough to see all the changes taking place in the world, and can read the timelines of events. We even know our times table! Youngsters only know what the electronic gadgets tell them.

"When the 'One World Government' is established there will be no opposition."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

blufire (9th October 2012), Daft Ada (9th October 2012), gooty64 (9th October 2012), jjjones (10th October 2012), kersley (9th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), nomadguy (10th October 2012), seko (9th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), spiritwind (9th October 2012), Star Tsar (9th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Default Re: The government is stealing from us.

You know, I think it's a sign of mental illness that they could even entertain the idea that "When the 'One World Government' is established there will be no opposition." My husband is 66, he's a Vietnam Veteran, sprayed with agent orange, survived being a POW, as well as serving in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I lived a kind of sheltered life in a way, at least in my youth. I know for a fact that there weren't any chem trails overhead back then, nothing to mar that big beautiful blue sky. He, on the other hand, has been all over the world. He knows up close and personal how dishonest our Government and military have become and to what lengths they will go to to keep up that lie. I just hope people of the world, just like people here in the US, know that the governments of the world in general do not represent the wishes of the people and that there are many who see what is really going on. Many are finally beginning to see what a big bully the US along with a few other nations has become and how every conflict is intentionally designed with an end game in mind. A global tax, huh! Just who in the hell do they think they are?! I remember my JW parents talking all the time when I was a kid about the UN and they never said anything good. In fact, it generally went along the lines of it being a long arm of the devil. Seems they may have got that right.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

jjjones (10th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), Tony (9th October 2012), truth4me (9th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Look hard at all aboriginal cultures and see the future if we don't stop this vile thing. The stealing has been going on for centuries in the name of someone's god or the shill idea of civilization. There is no tax on earth that is justified to take one's property. Governments as they exist are just protection rackets no better than the ones used by organized crime, which could be a label for the control freaks. IMHO

"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign, don't do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign! "

https://youtube.com/watch?v=T3_2wjRk02s

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

gooty64 (12th October 2012), jjjones (10th October 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (12th October 2012), Sidney (9th October 2012), Star Tsar (9th October 2012), Tony (9th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Has the world got better or worse?
    In 1956, a person working for minimum wage ($1.00) had to work 11,700 hours to buy a new house.

In 1966, a person working for minimum wage ($1.25) had to work 17,120 hours to buy a new house.

In 1976, a person working for minimum wage ($2.10) had to work 21,048 hours to buy a new house.

In 1986, a person working for minimum wage ($3.35) had to work 27,463 hours to buy a new house.

In 1996, a person working for minimum wage ($4.75) had to work 29,474 hours to buy a new house.

In 2006, a person working for minimum wage ($5.15) had to work 47,197 hours to buy a new house.

*imho
    Life should be getting easier with all of our tech advancements.
    Instead, life has gotten 4 times harder over the past 40 years. WTF?
    Are the bankers tossing less crumbs? How's that trickle down theory working?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

bluestflame (10th October 2012), jjjones (10th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), Sebastion (9th October 2012), spiritguide (9th October 2012), spiritwind (9th October 2012), Star Tsar (9th October 2012), Tony (9th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

The United States government is the biggest crook in our world.....
    Last edited by truth4me; 9th October 2012 at 16:40.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

jjjones (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012), Tony (9th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is for the browsers of this forum.

We are constantly caught up in a self perpetuating mind maze, created by three ignorances.
    1. Ignorance of our true nature.
    2. Maintenance of that ignorance.
    3. Having the maintenance of ignorance is use against us.

All three create suffering. The first two are about our consciousness and beyond. Each individual is here to find their answer and to do something about it.
    The third is not so easy to understand.

We are 'not' in a fair playing field, as the odds are stacked against us. There are those that understand the human psychology at a gross level – they use the “maintenance of ignorance”, against us. To control us.

If you do not see it, then you are just not looking!
    Everything about you is controlled, from the food you eat, fashion, class, job, type of house you live in and car you drive. All are part of 'self improvement debt control'.

Every thought in your mind has been placed there, you do not have an original thought!
    We have free will, but do not use it. We can claim to use it, but what are our actual choices?
    We can choose this or that, when in fact we just choose another form of distraction.
    “That is the self perpetuating mind maze.”

If we say, “No it isn't like that!” Then you are still not looking. We think we are free, but just look at everyone else. Do they look free? What makes us feel we are different, we are all caught up in the same mind traps?

We need to turn the TV off, and start looking and talking. Just be aware of what you are talking about, as there are different levels.

Is your general conversation about?:

1. People.
    2. Places.
    3. Ideas.
    4. Essence.

Those that want to control us, want us to keep talking about people, places and ideas.
    They constantly move the goal posts of fashions, life styles, tastes.
    You don't need guns to control people, just ideas.
    The psychologists have been doing that for years!

If you think you are here to constantly entertain yourself and pass this precious time away, then you know your mind has been infiltrated.

Don't be a caricature-robot of someone else's ideas.
    Know your true nature and know when you have enough!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

bluestflame (10th October 2012), gooty64 (10th October 2012), jjjones (10th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), nomadguy (10th October 2012), spiritguide (10th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

So so true ! I would even go so far as to say that the human race is DE-volving. As you say Tony, some of us are old enough to be able to see the ourse of events, but it's worryiong that there are so many who still refuse to see what's happening, or to connect events which are separated by more than 3 minutes.

And I'm starting to believe that we are being controlled in some quite subtle, insidious ways; I've been having real problems with meditation recently, every time I attempt to access more refined areas, or to become still and centred, I get distracted, my mind comes up with strange thoughts and starts reciting stories, almost like being tuned into a radio station, (a bloody awful one at that) !!

I had a realisation last night - If you were to stand up and tell the public that you regularly hear discarnate voices telling you what to believe and what to do, you'd be diagnosed as mentally ill (unless of course your name is George Bush or Tony Blair). But most people these days spend their leisure time listening to discarnate voices coming from a box in the corner of the room, telling them what to believe and what to do. And THAT is the accepted reality !!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

spiritguide (10th October 2012), Tony (10th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

British Gas is about to put up their gas and electricity prices again, and the other companies will follow soon. Food prices and vehicle fuel is also going up. The media just give it a passing mention, before they go onto serious articles like footballer blogs...it's totally crazy!

THERE IS NO REAL INVESTIGATION FROM THE MEDIA ANYMORE. Perhaps there never was.

This all goes to show that the government and corporation are squeezing every penny out of its citizens, while the rich just get richer. We will soon be back in the 1930s of mass poverty. This poverty is engineered to control us. This will only lead to poorer health and more crime.

Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.
    Leonardo da Vinci

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

gooty64 (12th October 2012), spiritguide (12th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

This is SO painfully true, Tony, that the govt is stealing from us.
    In my county in the state of Wisconsin, USA, the price per month for just having the electric meter on a home is $37 a month. If I sat in the dark with no fridge, no water pump, no nothing that uses electricity the price would still be $37 a month.
    Can you imagine how much money they are raking in from these (smart) meters at $37 a month per home at thousands of homes in my county?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

spiritguide (12th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread