+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Colloidal silver?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Best Colloidal silver?

In his book and the interview Matthew Stein from "When tecnology fails" he mentions the following company as one of the best supercolloidal producers, maybe something to take in consideration when you dont have a silver generator and have to buy your colloidals.

www.americanbiotechlabs.com/

FYI

Ed

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Best Colloidal silver?

The kind you make at home is best. I can make thousands of dollars worth (retail) for a few bucks. The generator pays for itself very soon.

Edit: Sorry, did n't really answer your question. I can't see the video. The retail prices for collodial silver are robbery. They charge $40 for 16 oz of product, when it cost them $.05.
    Last edited by conk; 10th October 2012 at 14:54.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

4evrneo (10th October 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), Art (11th October 2012), DoubleHelix (12th October 2012), Earth Angel (10th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2012), Ontarioguy (10th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

Be careful with this stuff.

My friend got ugly grayish spots in his skin after ingesting colloidal silver for some time.

Not as much as this guy, however:

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 10th October 2012 at 14:59.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), D-Day (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

Be careful with this stuff.

My friend got ugly grayish spots in his skin after ingesting colloidal silver for some time.

Not as much as this guy, however:

Cheers,

Raf.
    Poor guy, i never quite got if this was real or is a part of discrediting the colloidal business since it is so cheap and effective, i use silver for some time now and nothing turned blue yet ( would be a really good way of spotting healthy people btw), i also wonder what a blue guy would look like when he is choking, would he turn orange or what?

Anyway, a good silver generator is not cheap, certainly not when you just want to try the stuff before you want to scale up, i heard a lot of bad stories about very poor quality self made silver as well, like when its brown or yellow its no good, i am still working my way to bottle nr 3 just for cleaning out and so far its working fine for me.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 10th October 2012 at 15:33.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I believe Blue Man is a propaganda video by TPTW to stop us taking control of our own health......easily and cheaply!! I make my own colloidal silver, the cost of the equipment was about $200, I supply my family and many friends with large mason jars worth for pennies a jar.........I take it every day, for digestion before meals and at bed time.......I use it to clean fruit and veggies, spraying them ahead of time before storing in the fridge helps them last much longer, I use it for any scrapes, pimples, infections, itching , bites whatever.....the list of uses is endless!
    I am not blue..........every person I have ever talked to about CS , I tell them to google it and of course the first thing they say is what about the blue guy??? I put it in fresh flowers, my pets water......so buying it is not the way to go......I have made the equivalent of $1000's of dollars worth of this and in two years its only cost me the $200 (plus jars as people tend to forget to give them back)..........well worth the investment.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), D-Day (11th October 2012), DoubleHelix (12th October 2012), genevieve (10th October 2012), Lettherebelight (11th October 2012), Lone Bean (10th October 2012), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), TargeT (10th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

See the colloidal silver thread I started in the medicine section. it illustrates how real colloidal silver is made. Real to me, at least.

read the logic there, and it will hopefully become apparent.

It will explain how to make it inexpensively, about the same as buying anyone else's solution and how making your own is far far better. that colloidal suspensions of silver....have no real lifespan, that they are very quickly only weakly effective, compared to the few hours after they where made.

The science of what is going on, is thoroughly explained in the thread.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), D-Day (11th October 2012), Earth Angel (10th October 2012), Lettherebelight (11th October 2012), Libico (10th October 2012), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    See the colloidal silver thread I started in the medicine section. it illustrates how real colloidal silver is made. Real to me, at least.

read the logic there, and it will hopefully become apparent.

It will explain how to make it inexpensively, about the same as buying anyone else's solution and how making your own is far far better. that colloidal suspensions of silver....have no real lifespan, that they are very quickly only weakly effective, compared to the few hours after they where made.

The science of what is going on, is thoroughly explained in the thread.

Got a link to the thread Carmody?

Thanks

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), D-Day (11th October 2012), genevieve (10th October 2012), Lettherebelight (11th October 2012), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...her-s-stone-s-

this may be it 665 plumber
    Thanks EA, this is going to be a steep read

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raw-Milk.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	18600

I hope that covers your expences?

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

apparently the blue guy made a very crude form of 'non colloidal silver' where the particles are much bigger than 'colloidal' ... these large silver particles cant pass cell membranes to be peed out at the end of the day... instead they get trapped under the skin and turn blue in sunlight....

no problem with the real stuff... I had gallons and gallons of home brew colloidal silver... I give it to my kids too...

ignore the blue guy....

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), Belle (10th October 2012), Carmody (10th October 2012), D-Day (11th October 2012), DoubleHelix (12th October 2012), Earth Angel (10th October 2012), Eram (10th October 2012), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), TargeT (10th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Actually, silver is the best electrical conductor. the powers that be would love you to take silver. As it allows them to mind control the population easier. if you have a metal conductor in your body it coats the nanotechnology that is being sprayed on us. And hence, they can mind control you better via satellites. And i was told this by a former military insider. Silver is fine when used in an emergency, but i wouldn't take it for a non-emergency. It does not excrete from the body easily and does clog up the liver and cause toxic poisoning. I have taken it for a flu, but i don't take it regularly as i know my military friend has lots of patients who have silver poisoning from taking colloidal silver regularly. it's just another toxic metal that shouldn't be in the body.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

In the thread I started... I wrote about taking levels that are verging on less than one would ingest by simply using silverware. It is the method and way that is critical....

I mean, heck, I've probably got more leeching into my body from my fillings.....(not much of an exaggeration)

Do you know anything about monatomics?

I mean, what exactly is your contribution here?

The way I propose to to do it, one would probably not find any real drop in the mass of the silver used to make it. this, over months. most of the change in the mass of the silver used, would be coming from the polishing used to remove the oxidation. I've got some 100th of a gram accuracy scales here, and I'm not getting any recognizable change in these silver bits (anode/cathode).

As for knowing what is going on, let's just say that one of my 'skillz'.. is in the field of the basic physics of conductors and atomic function.

All that being said, I still expect people to do their own research, as best they can, and make their own decisions.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th October 2012 at 04:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th October 2012), Earth Angel (11th October 2012), Lettherebelight (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    In the thread I started...
    I presume you mean this thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s), started two years ago next week.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th October 2012), Lettherebelight (11th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...her-s-stone-s-

this may be it 665 plumber
    Aha - Earth Angel beat me to it - thanks .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th October 2012), Earth Angel (11th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote In the thread I started... I wrote about taking levels that are verging on less than one would ingest by simply using silverware. It is the method and way that is critical....
    Well thats it then, stir your purified water with a silver tea spoon and one should be good to go to to get some benefits instead of mucking about with generators, batteries and such, i did notice how in the op you posted on your own thread ( thanks Earth Angel and Paul for the links) you mentioned using only a LOW current when making monatomics, that was quite interesting actually, the commercial ready to buy silvers often boast how they, create their silver with voltages of over 100.000 or 150.000 or much higher voltages, as i now understand that is not a good thing at all.

Thanks Carmody, much appriciated.

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

High voltage should be avoided when making CS. The higher the voltage, the higher the current, and large pieces of silver flake off the electrodes.

I use two 1.5 volt batteries with a 4.7K current limiting resistor, a design by the late Jim Meissner. It cost me less than $30 to build, including the silver electrodes. With this design it takes 2 days to make a quart of CS.

Jim Meissner explains his simple design, production procedure and test results. Using a quart Mason jar, #12 AWG silver wires, a 4.7K resistor and two 1.5 volt AAA batteries one can build a CS generator similar to Jim’s. According to Jim the conductance of steam distilled water should measure approximately 2 micro siemens before generating CS, then 15+ micro siemens after 2 days of production when measurements are made with the Hannah PWT. More information about using the Hannah PWT is available here.

Name:  CS gen.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  19.4 KB
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th October 2012 at 11:33.

26. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    Actually, silver is the best electrical conductor. the powers that be would love you to take silver. As it allows them to mind control the population easier. if you have a metal conductor in your body it coats the nanotechnology that is being sprayed on us. And hence, they can mind control you better via satellites. And i was told this by a former military insider. Silver is fine when used in an emergency, but i wouldn't take it for a non-emergency. It does not excrete from the body easily and does clog up the liver and cause toxic poisoning. I have taken it for a flu, but i don't take it regularly as i know my military friend has lots of patients who have silver poisoning from taking colloidal silver regularly. it's just another toxic metal that shouldn't be in the body.
    I don't think a person would drink so much colloidal silver that it could cause an issue, though I never doubt a determined person.

I also see it as a an acute treatment item, not chronic; I especially like the topical gel.

I've found it works almost instantly on intestine issues if it will work at all which is very nice.

I originally looked into this to deal with wounds on animals (needed something for infection) and a few things came out to be staples of my house hold; colloidal silver & cold pressed organic coconut oil.
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th October 2012 at 05:04.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Earth Angel (13th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    High voltage should be avoided when making CS. The higher the voltage, the higher the current, and large pieces of silver flake off the electrodes.

I use two 1.5 volt batteries with a 4.7K current limiting resistor, a design by the late Jim Meissner. It cost me less than $30 to build, including the silver electrodes. With this design it takes 2 days to make a quart of CS.

Jim Meissner explains his simple design, production procedure and test results. Using a quart Mason jar, #12 AWG silver wires, a 4.7K resistor and two 1.5 volt AAA batteries one can build a CS generator similar to Jim’s. According to Jim the conductance of steam distilled water should measure approximately 2 micro siemens before generating CS, then 15+ micro siemens after 2 days of production when measurements are made with the Hannah PWT. More information about using the Hannah PWT is available here.

Attachment 18618
    wow, thats low current,,,, i use 3 x 9volt batteries chained together to make 27volts...
    do you keep the water hot for the duration?

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)

Attachment 18618
    wow, thats low current,,,, i use 3 x 9volt batteries chained together to make 27volts...
    do you keep the water hot for the duration?
    Room temperature distilled water is used. When Jim Meissner was developing his simple CS generator, he found that 27 volts would make CS very quickly but would allow the current to rise very quickly, causing large particles of silver to flake off the electrodes.

Jim's CS generator uses a small current to prevent the silver flaking off. The only disadvantage of Jim's generator is that it takes 2 days to make one quart of CS.

So little current is used that battery life almost equals battery shelf life.

Tests conducted by Frank Key of Malvern Instruments indicated Jim's method worked very well. Frank Key said that Jim's generator produced the best CS of all the homemade generators tested, so Jim told me. I knew Jim personally and he would not make up that story.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th October 2012 at 11:38.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

TargeT (13th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread