+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 95 LastLast

Thread: How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

1. Link to Post #61
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Default Re: How Jimmy was able to Fix it !!!

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

I've heard a number of interviews and seen several articles alluding that Savile had fooled/hoodwinked everyone, especially people in the public eye such as ministers, celebrities, royalty etc...
    I would say it is more likely he didn't fool them but he was one of "them"

Quote My worry is that if a lead points to someone "high up" in the food chain then attempts may be made to divert or sweep it under the carpet, so to speak.
    Or consider this, the story has come out deliberately to divert attention from elsewhere higher up the food chain. It's convenient to the media and public to offer a dead person to direct their anger at. In the meantime what are they being distracted from.......

Jeanette

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th October 2012), DevilPigeon (25th October 2012), EarthMan (28th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (25th October 2012), mahalall (26th October 2012), norman (25th October 2012), Ruby L. (25th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012), Soul Safari (28th October 2012), spiritwind (1st November 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

The Court Jester

from wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

The Royal Shakespeare Company provides historical context for the role of the fool:

In ancient times courts employed fools and by the Middle Ages the jester was a familiar figure. In Renaissance times, aristocratic households in Britain employed licensed fools or jesters, who sometimes dressed as other servants were dressed, but generally wore a motley (i.e. parti-coloured) coat, hood with ass's (i.e. donkey) ears or a red-flannel coxcomb and bells.

Regarded as pets or mascots, they served not simply to amuse but to criticise their master or mistress and their guests. Queen Elizabeth (reigned 1558-1603) is said to have rebuked one of her fools for being insufficiently severe with her. Excessive behaviour, however, could lead to a fool being whipped, as Lear threatens to whip his fool.[1]
    One may conceptualize fools in two camps: those of the natural fool type and those of the licensed fool type.

Whereas the natural fool was seen as innately nit-witted, moronic, or mad, the licensed fool was given leeway by permission of the court. In other words, both were excused, to some extent, for their behavior, the first because he "couldn't help it," and the second by decree.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th October 2012), Ellisa (26th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), Ruby L. (25th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

I always thought JS was a weird guy but I never even got interested in him enough to see the, now, obvious, about him.

I've heard a few old interview bits of his on the radio recently and it's obvious to me now that his way of talking was a device to keep people away from pinning him down to anything he would have to be honest about.

Deflection, deflection, deflection, (how'zat then)
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

They posted this quick ........This is not the one where the police say Saville was reported
    over the years...but a interview with Chris Patton head of the BBC Trust....

Published on 25 Oct 2012 by Channel4News

Police say they now believe Savile and maybe others claimed around 300 victims -
    and they have so far spoken to around 130 of them.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote The Royal Shakespeare Company provides historical context for the role of the fool:

In ancient times courts employed fools and by the Middle Ages the jester was a familiar figure. In Renaissance times, aristocratic households in Britain employed licensed fools or jesters, who sometimes dressed as other servants were dressed, but generally wore a motley (i.e. parti-coloured) coat, hood with ass's (i.e. donkey) ears or a red-flannel coxcomb and bells.

Regarded as pets or mascots, they served not simply to amuse but to criticise their master or mistress and their guests. Queen Elizabeth (reigned 1558-1603) is said to have rebuked one of her fools for being insufficiently severe with her. Excessive behaviour, however, could lead to a fool being whipped, as Lear threatens to whip his fool.[1]
    One may conceptualize fools in two camps: those of the natural fool type and those of the licensed fool type.

Whereas the natural fool was seen as innately nit-witted, moronic, or mad, the licensed fool was given leeway by permission of the court. In other words, both were excused, to some extent, for their behavior, the first because he "couldn't help it," and the second by decree.
    Saville would certainly fit this bill in public and play this role for his masters !! There was a interview somewhere where he 'quiped' he had known the Royals for a
    million years ! or something like it ? ... Very 'Annunakish'....LOL....Does make you wonder ?

The Jester .....

Quote Savile himself would boast about his connections to the royals and it was publicly acknowledged that he was a regular visitor to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace (where Princess Diana lived after her marriage ended with Prince Charles), and Highgrove (the country estate of Prince Charles).

Savile told Esquire: ‘The thing about me is I get things done and I work deep cover. I’ve known the Royal Family for a million years.’
    http://21stcenturywire.com/tag/jimmy-saville/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th October 2012 at 20:05.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ellisa (26th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Jenci (25th October 2012), mahalall (26th October 2012), Ruby L. (25th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

mistake double posting?
    Last edited by mahalall; 26th October 2012 at 21:24.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The density of darkness is dissolved with equanimous awareness. Drip by drip, patient diligence will result in the light dissipating this darkness. But if we react with aversion ( as is a natural response to such abhorrent behaviour) we enslave ourselves to the ego of the controllers.

This is not a suggestion to hug a Satanist (although helpful such acts of compassion just get eaten up) just taking time to smile at the stupidity of humanity.

In understanding this peadophilic illness in humanities collective psyche a vision arose, a senior member of the church of Scientology was seen with a young boy.

This lead to this documentary, oh how to stop the games.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Debra (28th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Thanks Mahalall that is a very powerful documentry. It shows how these statanic/peodophile elites run the world.
    They are at the top of governments, Law enforcement , Judges and police, press & can do what they want !
    This is exactly why this will die with Saville. Some police investigators may get some good leads but it will be quashed by these evil elites !!

George W Bush...........That unbelievable evil idiot !!

We only have to look at Bohemian grove to see how the most powerfull people
    in the world come together like a satanic club!

All these threads come together !

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...29th-July-2012..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rol-Techniques......

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-CIA-and-Drugs

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show.......Full-movie..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-Rothchilds...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-subversion.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ge...symbolism
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th October 2012 at 11:53.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    it will be quashed by these evil elites !!
    Come on Cidersomerset, you are forgetting to factor in our positive intent. We are not just talking about things on an Internet forum, we are doing something about it.

Avalon'll fix it, if you will.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Kiforall (27th October 2012), mahalall (27th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Come on Cidersomerset, you are forgetting to factor in our positive intent. We are not just talking about things on an Internet forum, we are doing something about it.

Avalon'll fix it, if you will.
    I really really hope so thats why I have done several threads on this !!

Watch the documentry Mahalall put up it talks alot about france, Belguim and other places .
    I had heard of most of these cases, but it still shocks & upsets me !

These Elites are ...sick ,sick ,sick....people,,,,,,,But are they 'human' beings '? it makes you wonder ? Then you go into
    all the stuff David Icke and others go into.....

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

araucaria (27th October 2012), Debra (28th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Kiforall (27th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012), spiritwind (1st November 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

There are a lot of resources here, templates for flyers and letters etc to get the word out into the community.
    Everyone needs to get behind this.
    UK residents must cancel their TV license we are in a way as guilty as them for funding this child sex slave business or Elixir business, whichever way you look at it.

http://www.truthproject.co.uk/

Even if you just put a flyer up on a notice board.

Be proactive.

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

The media are trying psychological games to make us feel sorry for just about everyone involved in this matter except the true victims.

Celebs are frightened that they will be implicated in the Saville incident.
    You selfish people, how frightened to you think the children are when they are released in a forest naked, to run and be hunted by these soul eating demons.
    How frightened do you think the children are who wait for the knife of sacrifice to take their lives.
    How frightened are the children who remain imprisoned with out any form of Love from anyone?

We are being drawn into feeling sorry for Savilles family who are distraught to find out what their family member was involved in the child sex slave industry.

I know where my priorities lie and I will remain focused on the real issue here.

We must think about what is still happening to our children and let these people wallow in their own self pity.

If you are innocent why worry??

Zoe x

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Debra (28th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd November 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

As repulsive as the situation is, if we become attached to the sensation of our reactions will run the risk of being overcome and only serve to feed the subject. Observe it for as it is, an impermanent phenomena albeit a rather large and hideous one.

Expanding awareness with a wise and loving intent is shaking their veil. Ask people in the street in the UK (particular women) and they will tell you what they feel, the heart is awakening and with it the curtain is falling.

All we have to do is smile, share the truth and keep on the path.

Last edited by mahalall; 27th October 2012 at 12:41.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Jenci (27th October 2012), Kiforall (27th October 2012), minkton (28th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Even if you just put a flyer up on a notice board.

Be proactive.
    I talk about all our subjects in work and with my mates to various degrees of 'incredulous ridicule'...
    Its easy for them to laugh at things they either don't or do not want to understand !
    luckily two other avalon members Ecnal 61 and Winston 71 work in the same sorting office
    as me, although they are not as active on the site at the momment as they have families
    and do not have the time to log on.

Which is another reason people are ignorant of what is going on in front of them, because
    we are all living different realities within the same reality IE. We are on here and looking
    at the world , totally different tomany others who are in the Work/pay bills/X factor/family reality!!
    Although most on here work/paybills & have family..LOL..

Still on the bright side more people are waking up , look at the six thousand at wembly arena to see
    David Icke ...Today !!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th October 2012 at 12:45.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mahalall (27th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012), spiritwind (1st November 2012)

27. Link to Post #75
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    As repulsive as the situation is, if we become attached to the sensation of our reactions will run the risk of being overcome and only serve to feed the subject. Observe it for as it is, an impermanent phenomena albeit a rather large and hideous one.

Expanding awareness with a wise and loving intent is shaking their veil. Ask people in the street in the UK (particular women) and they will tell you what they feel, the heart is awakening and with it the curtain is falling.

All we have to do is smile, share the truth and keep on the path.

I've just posted this in another thread but it's my thoughts on this current media story of exposing Saville, so it is relevent here.

How about this whole story has been released, controlled and manipulated by "them" for their own means.

I don't think there are any accidents here. Stories like this don't just come out when they have been kept suppressed for so long. The satanic/paedophile issue goes right to the top, it's ingrained in those who are running this country beyond the government and stretches into the government, the police and the judicial system.

The system is not going to bring down itself, arrest itself, try itself and serve justice on itself. What it will do, though, it throw out a few bodies either dead or alive to satisfy the public's need for something to be done about the horrors that they discovering.

Consider just how much energy is focused in the UK right now on paedophilia, abuse, necrophilia and more and the anger and pain it is causing. Wall to wall media coverage of this story. It's attention, attention, attention which is energy, energy, energy.

What's being done with the energy and why now? Energy is key here - it is very important to "them".

In the US, all attention is on the election in a similar energetic process.

Jeanette

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th October 2012), Debra (28th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), mahalall (27th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote How about this whole story has been released, controlled and manipulated by "them" for their own means.
    This is possible, the video implies this type of thing, to cover up higher conspiritors. In this case the fact Saville is dead they can
    pin all sorts of things on him.If real journalists and police start digging to deep on others ??

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

The police are also awakening.

A video of a couple who left the police force after spiritual awakening.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_yo6fYAk2g

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th October 2012), Debra (28th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

28 October 2012 Last updated at 12:31

.Jimmy Savile: Gary Glitter arrested over sex offences

Video on link ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20114378

Former pop star Gary Glitter has been arrested on suspicion of sex offences by police investigating Jimmy Savile abuse claims.

He has been taken from his home into custody at a London police station.

Glitter, 68, whose real name is Paul Gadd, was jailed in Vietnam in 2006 for child sex offences.

Police are investigating allegations the late TV presenter Savile sexually abused some 300 young people over a 40-year period.

Met Police confirmed officers from Operation Yewtree had "arrested a man in his 60s in connection with the investigation".

"The man, from London, was arrested at approximately 0715 on suspicion of sexual offences. The individual falls under the strand of the investigation we have termed 'Savile and others'."

Scotland Yard has said it is following about 400 lines of inquiry as part of the operation - which is looking into claims Savile, who died last year aged 84, abused hundreds of young girls and some boys.

Police described former BBC DJ Savile as a "predatory sex offender".

Karin Ward - a former pupil at Duncroft approved school for girls in Surrey - told the BBC she had once seen singer Glitter having sex with a schoolgirl in Savile's dressing room at the BBC. Glitter has denied the allegations.

'Lessons to learn'

Glitter is the first person to be arrested in connection with the Met's Savile abuse inquiry.

The glam rock star rose to fame during the 70s, selling 18 million records by 1975.

Elsewhere the deputy leader of the Labour Party Harriet Harman has called for a judge-led inquiry into the Savile abuse claims.

She told BBC One's Andrew Marr Show: "The trouble is that there are a multiplicity of inquiries. What we need is one over-arching inquiry.

"It should be independent because there are big lessons to be learned here, not just for the BBC, although the epicentre of it was at the BBC."

Savile is also alleged to have carried out abuse at a number of institutions, such as the high security psychiatric hospital Broadmoor, Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Leeds General Infirmary.

Justice Secretary Chris Grayling told the same programme while what had happened was "horrendous" it was important not to "rush into a judge-led inquiry," arguing it would take "much longer to get to the truth".

The BBC Trust's chairman Lord Patten, writing in the Mail On Sunday, said the corporation must face up to the truth, warning it "risks squandering public trust".

Victim Ms Ward was interviewed for the BBC's Newsnight programme last November in which she made the abuse allegations, but the interview was only shown on Panorama this week as the Newsnight investigation was shelved.

Mr Patten told the paper: "Like many who work for the BBC, I feel a sense of particular remorse that abused women spoke to Newsnight, presumably at great personal pain, yet did not have their stories told as they expected."

The BBC has already announced inquiries into the Savile abuse claims. The first, led by former Sky News head Nick Pollard, is examining whether there were any failings in the BBC's management of the Newsnight investigation into Savile abuse claims.

On Monday, former Court of Appeal judge Dame Janet Smith will begin a review into the culture and practices of the corporation during Savile's time at the BBC. A further review will examine sexual harassment policies at the BBC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Minister says Thatcher aide was paedophile who preyed on boys' home - and Hague should have known

An ex-Tory minister has claimed Sir Peter Morrison was implicated in the child abuse scandal that engulfed children's homes in North Wales
    An inquiry discovered up to 650 children in 40 homes were sexually, physically and emotionally in the 1970s and '80s

Rod Richards, a former Tory MP, said he had seen evidence linking the former aide to Baroness Thatcher to the scandal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AbGSgzW6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

full story on link

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...541#post575541
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th October 2012 at 13:36.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (28th October 2012), Heather2017 (28th October 2012), Jenci (28th October 2012), mahalall (29th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Thanks Kiforal...............Unfortunately they left, this is not helping our cause ,Its great they are waking up
    but we need them to stay in the force and work within ! I do understand why they could not !!

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Warning i will not post the interview as there is swearing involved that may offend.

Apparently, this was actually recorded during the last series of "Have I Got
    News For You" when Jimmy Saville was a guest on Paul Merton's team.
    Incredibly, it didn't make our screens. (It seems that Mr. Merton doesn't
    like Mr. Saville very much)

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt

Part Quote:
    Out-take 3:09'36
    During the headline round:
    DEAYTON: You used to be a wrestler didn't you?
    SAVILLE: I still am.
    DEAYTON: Are you?
    SAVILLE: I'm feared in every girls' school in the country.
    (Audience laugh)
    DEAYTON: Yeah, I've heard about that.
    SAVILLE: What have you heard?

Read more here: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

learninglight (29th October 2012), mahalall (29th October 2012), muxfolder (1st November 2012), seko (28th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 95 LastLast