+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Dawn of a New Day

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default Re: The Dawn of a New Day

Quote Thank you Cipher for starting this!
    Thank you, and everyone else, for the kind words and contributions to this thread!

Quote In the simple parlance of our time: Its Go-Time.
    I'd say so. The reason I started this thread was simply because we're entering a very, very, very interesting time. I believe a lot is about to happen, both physically and spiritually; we're going to go through some sort of a transition. It's not the first time this has happened to us, or the planet; but merely the most recent act in the grand, cosmic play we find ourselves in.

You're absolutely right, though. It's go-time.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Hiram, you mentioned that you have been studying the current and historical situation for years. I'm a relative newbie, although 9/11 set me on this course and I have become enamored in a darker sense.

As I listened to the Chris Everard audio interview, which is posted on this forum, a dark light became a little brighter. We normally contribute the real controllers of this earth to off-planet beings of a regressive sort. Everard may actually have added a very significant piece to the ever-present puzzle. Many if not all of the major players within the gallery of marionettes offer worship to evil spirits. We've known about this for years, but this is the first time that the connection has been made.

When the term "ptb" is used, this denotes these same major players. But these, are just those humans who are extremely wealthy due to their manipulations of the world economies. These stand out and are stationed on the front lines. Although important to the ultimate powers, they are definitely expendable. There exist tens of millions of satanists and major worshipers of evil who are very much behind the scenes and for the most part, performing their evil in damp basements, palaces, churches and caverns around the world.

I'm not at all convinced that the game would end because the major wealthy elite power brokers appear to be losing their power structures...which may very well be the case.

The earth is being systematically decimated for a specific reason. The world's populations are being dramatically eradicated. The purpose of this is to greatly reduce human numbers to a manageable population as an ultimate controlling factor. Why is this? Who or what will gain from this? Certainly not the wealthy elite. Their wealth would be decimated. This is being done for something else. I don't believe that we have yet envisioned the ultimate goal of the true controlling powers. And, these may well be extremely powerful evil spirits.

By no means am I insinuating that all humans are powerless and will ultimately succumb to these forces. And yes, we most definitely need to wake up and get off our knees. But at this point in time, do we have the full and complete picture of the endgame?
    thanks to Cipher from me too for this thread -- the PA forum at its best -- so many different points of view, exchanged courteously, as someone on the Congratulations thread wrote

Snowbird, i'm also of the thinking/conviction that there are evil beings at the heart of the NWO -- i don't think the reptilians, greys, & other ETs are intrinsically evil, any more than are the humans who serve the elite/NWO -- it's been a choice for all of them, a use of their free will -- but i do think that the driving, controlling force of the NWO are from the realm, the lower dimension of darkness & evil

i also think it very likely that their immediate goal for Earth is to turn her into a barren sterile planet to be used as a base for expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest -- so first they have to get rid of all the messy biological life forms here, keeping enough humans in the underground camps to continue using as food

but it's ultimately a spiritual war -- a war for souls, & a war of the darkside against the Light, the Creator -- so we, in human bodies, do have a lot of help from the higher dimensions, & from the Creator also, if we ask -- & it's been a losing battle from the beginning for evil -- tho there has been immense suffering & cruelty & horror along the way, & more to come

Whatever "spirits" are, they are here because they were invited here by us. They cannot just invade, they must be asked to get in. It started with whispers in some ready ears, then secret consuels, then opening the rifts. -- SaiCO, i'm not sure i agree w/this -- it seems to come from an assumption that all the beings in the vicinity of Earth play by the rules -- the basic rule being the non-interference w/free will -- as i see it, there are beings who believe they are bigger & badder than that Law, & violate it w/impunity -- sooner or later, what goes around, comes around, of course, but meanwhile...

3. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

wynderer:
    Quote i also think it very likely that their immediate goal for Earth is to turn her into a barren sterile planet to be used as a base for expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest -- so first they have to get rid of all the messy biological life forms here, keeping enough humans in the underground camps to continue using as food

but it's ultimately a spiritual war -- a war for souls, & a war of the darkside against the Light, the Creator -- so we, in human bodies, do have a lot of help from the higher dimensions, & from the Creator also, if we ask -- & it's been a losing battle from the beginning for evil -- tho there has been immense suffering & cruelty & horror along the way, & more to come
    i share your angst in the same respect..

could this be the ongoing scenario? i found this article by chance:

Are we alone in the universe?

Of course not. We’re not even alone on earth. Even assuming that a finite 3D universe is all there is, calculations show a high probability that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this galaxy and that earth has seen the presence of extraterrestrials. Anyone with common sense acknowledges this possibility, anyone with an open mind will research the subject, and anyone with open eyes will confirm for themselves that aliens exist, have been active in our past, and continue to be actively involved in human affairs today.

Skeptics tend to be ignorant and refuse to examine all the evidence, closing their eyes and claiming they don’t see any evidence that aliens exist. In truth, ignorance is never proof to the contrary. To put it another way, “Just because your head’s up your ass doesn’t mean the sun don’t shine.”

Evidence is everywhere – from worldwide religious and mythological accounts commonly describing ancient encounters with advanced beings, anomalous archaeological sites and artifacts indicating past use of superior technology, over a century’s worth of eyewitness sightings of UFOs, hundreds of physical trace samples recovered from UFO landing sites, government documents and whistleblowers acknowledging the existence of extraterrestrials, and thousands of abduction cases that include multiple witnesses, memories recalled without hypnosis, and undisputable physical and medical evidence confirming these accounts.

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda?

Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in spacetime, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources. Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict. If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

Given their technological superiority, why don’t hostile alien forces just take over the planet?

For strategic reasons, their invasion is a drawn out process rather than a single spectacular blitzkrieg as one might expect, though the latter can be used to finalize the invasion once the first phase has spiritually tranquilized the target population. There are many problems with an overt invasion using physical force. History has shown that visible tyrants are also visible targets who quickly fall if they reveal themselves before total control has been established. Smarter tyrants stay hidden and cleverly manipulate the population into first defeating and enslaving itself.

Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire. The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork. Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end.

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the “secret government” is an occult technocracy comprised of these elite humans. The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a “New World Order,” an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

Why have they not finished their invasion sooner, back when our technology was too primitive to damage their desired resources?

As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves.

On a side note, this policy of brutal efficiency was demonstrated by the Nazis in their execution of captives. The rise and fall of Nazi Germany was orchestrated by the secret government as a test run for what is now becoming manifest, and much of Nazi ideology and methodology was a direct reflection of the hostile alien mindset.

Ironically, the secret government itself is just a global version of the “sonderkommando,” the elite squads of Jews the Nazis selected from among the concentration camp population to control and execute their own people. Despite promises of power and survival, the sonderkommando were quickly discarded once they finished serving their purpose, and the secret government faces a similar fate once the alien invasion is complete.

Don’t members of the secret government know they’re being deceived?

In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serve as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable. Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion. This is more typical of human hierarchies than alien ones, as the latter are too refined to create such bumbling errors.

etc..

http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis...en-master-plan

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Alas, seems from your post, Snowbird, that it is the woman (in this case, the great "Mother", who is left to clean up this mess!).
    I opine this power of transformation lies in the heart of each individual. And we are all connected and responsible. Why leave this up to "another"?
    Perhaps this is why we are here...still enduring this dimension. indeed, so degraded now. the kali yuga in vedic-speak.
    Yes, lunaflare, the power of transformation does lie in the heart of each individual. And, as time progresses, more and more hearts are being awakened and activated to action. Many of us are working in various ways and methods to thwart the earthly degradation performed by those who seek control to the nth power. Without those of us who volunteered to come into earth's lower density at this time, this earth would have met the enforced fate of the controlling motley crew long ago. We are here. We have uplifted and expounded the vibrational frequencies of and for Mother Earth and will continue on the uplifting path until the job gets done.

However, I am not at all sure that we, as an assembly, have the power and/or the technologies to reverse the on-going purposeful and massive perpetual damage that is thrust on our paths at every juncture. I'm not so sure that that is indeed our function for being on this earth at this time. It sounds helpful and it certainly is a good idea, and it certainly is possible that there are those who have come here for that very cleanup. But from what I am seeing and learning, the damage is so pervasive that we will need the technologies of several of our planetary neighbors to get this job done.

One of the more potent reasons for these very bad grown children throwing terribly destructive tantrums is because they know that they know, that those male energies are very soon to be replaced with the female energies which entails a balance of both energies working side by side together.

And this is a very good thing!
    Last edited by Snowbird; 4th September 2010 at 18:09.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Snowbird, i'm also of the thinking/conviction that there are evil beings at the heart of the NWO -- i don't think the reptilians, greys, & other ETs are intrinsically evil, any more than are the humans who serve the elite/NWO -- it's been a choice for all of them, a use of their free will -- but i do think that the driving, controlling force of the NWO are from the realm, the lower dimension of darkness & evil

i also think it very likely that their immediate goal for Earth is to turn her into a barren sterile planet to be used as a base for expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest -- so first they have to get rid of all the messy biological life forms here, keeping enough humans in the underground camps to continue using as food

This, sounds very interesting.

Yes, and no matter how grueling it gets, I have found too, too many sources stating that the "battle" has already been won and WE will never be locked into slavery and deprivation by the ghouls.
    Peter Levenda talks and writes about this very subject. I'm ordering a number of his books.

On Helvetic's thread on News and Updates, he links a Veritas interview with Peter Levenda. Bill and Kerry also interviewed him, below, last year. Very helpful info.

A reformatted version of the original Project Camelot publication.

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/peter_levenda_en.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram
    There is an old Vedic Parable: Once God wanted to know what it was like to be in the physical. So he jumped into a pig. he began to really enjoy his life as a pig, the mud was cool on his skin, the slops were always tasty and the sows were attractive and he enjoyed mating with them. He was enjoying himself so much he forgot who he was.

Well gods angels saw all this and were disturbed. They came to God and said: "God, what in heaven are you doing? get out of there! There is work to be done"

God replied, "Who are you talking to? I am just a pig enjoying my slops."

So the angels killed the pig. And God came out and refused to believe he had ever forgotten who he was in the first place.

In that parable the Earth is the Pig, and we are God.

is it a parable or an actual event

Indra as the Lord of Heaven - not the God Almighty mind you - was cursed to be born as a pig on earth and so enjoyed himself and forgot his celestial status until a sage recognized him and set him free from the pig form

life is magical

beyond wildest imaginations

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

poor pigs -- what is it w/spiritual teachers & pigs? i still don't like it that Jesus sent the demons into the pigs [who chose to kill themselves by drowning themselves rather than live while being possessed, like humans , leading me to wonder just who is more spiritually developed

is it because pigs are so close genetically to humans? & that human flesh apparently tastes like pig flesh? [called long pork, i think, human flesh]

also, the Buddha reputedly died from choking on a piece of dead pig's body he was eating -- apparently this is common knowledge in India
    [edit -- sorry --completely off topic -- ]
    Last edited by wynderer; 12th September 2010 at 00:39.

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Peter Levenda talks and writes about this very subject. I'm ordering a number of his books.

On Helvetic's thread on News and Updates, he links a Veritas interview with Peter Levenda. Bill and Kerry also interviewed him, below, last year. Very helpful info.

A reformatted version of the original Project Camelot publication.

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/peter_levenda_en.html
    i just a few days ago read the whole Peter Levenda interview, & am familiar w/Montalk's writings -- i belonged to his Noble Realms forum when it was up & running -- i think they both accurately identify the threat

9. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

This ought to keep the thread going.

Check out the mascots for the 2012 olympic games in London:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...ces-Games.html

They're just a tad bit creepy, yes?

Not to mention what looks like a rising sun perched between two mountains, that just so happens to be placed on the orange dude's head.

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

There is another way to perceive the symbol "dawn of a new day." I see it as their "Sunset." They are going down. Let them slap that logo/symbol where ever they want and advertise their waning power. So next time you see their stamp, let's give them a hand and wave them goodbye. Bye for now...

11. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    This ought to keep the thread going.

Check out the mascots for the 2012 olympic games in London:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...ces-Games.html

They're just a tad bit creepy, yes?

Not to mention what looks like a rising sun perched between two mountains, that just so happens to be placed on the orange dude's head.
    I wish I could reassure you all that nothing bad is going to happen..or at least..nothing that we can't all handle. Too much fear has been spread about for way too long now..We all need to grow up and take control of our own lives. This doesn't mean living in caves with guns etc..it means living a normal life..going to work etc. I may be self employed.. and have masses of holiday as compared to you "workers"..but I have to work my butt off for eight months of the year in order to survive. Don't give up the day jobs just yet guys!

]Rimbaud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4