+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A 2013 Election 'Prediction' for all you 'Australian Political Purists'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default A 2013 Election 'Prediction' for all you 'Australian Political Purists'..!

JuLIAR Gillard at her best...

16 October 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tD363o6CUT0

Some of you may remember this one aswell...

Jan 26, 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gUr8m...eature=related

***Postscript***

PS - In a 'Nutshell'

Tripping OVER Again well before the 2013 Election line...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th October 2012 at 00:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Default Re: A 2013 Election 'Prediction' for all you 'Australian Political Purists'..!

Jack--- once again 51% of the Australian population sympathise and know why Ms Gillard fell over.

Go and buy a pair of high heeled shoes Jack, and then walk on muddy grass, a slippery street, climb stairs, walk on a grating etc etc. Men in their lovely comfy flat shoes ALL DAY have no idea what it is like to have to spend the day teetering on a heel a centimetre wide. I don't know why she persists with them.

PS The riot was her minder 'saving' her and the damn silly shoes FELL OFF!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

lookbeyond (18th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A 2013 Election 'Prediction' for all you 'Australian Political Purists'..!

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Jack--- once again 51% of the Australian population sympathise and know why Ms Gillard fell over.

Go and buy a pair of high heeled shoes Jack, and then walk on muddy grass, a slippery street, climb stairs, walk on a grating etc etc. Men in their lovely comfy flat shoes ALL DAY have no idea what it is like to have to spend the day teetering on a heel a centimetre wide. I don't know why she persists with them.

Sometimes I really do question the intellectual capacity of some of our members here at Avalon...???

Let me try and explain 'What I was trying to relay to the reader'...

1. Headline - "A 2013 Election 'Prediction' for all you 'Australian Political Purists'..!"
    2. Meaning behind the actual post - "A parody (Let me explain further) a play on words (Let me explain even further) a tongue in cheek joke about JuLIAR Gillards chances of getting re-elected in 2013...

In a 'Nutshell'

Tripping OVER Again well before the 2013 Election line...

Get it - Got it - GOOD...

Sometimes we all need a little don't we ellisa...

PS - And another thing...

I spare 'NO SYMPATHY' for those Criminal Politicians who 'CHOOSE' to work for the NWO/PTW instead of representing the best interests of their own constituents..!!!

Last edited by jackovesk; 18th October 2012 at 00:37.

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Spot on post Jack. I can't stand this b....!, like Rudd, Albanese and the like. 100% shills for the NWO. The thing is though, that if Abbott gets in at the next election, it'll the same old passing of baton right? There's no resistance to the agenda.
    Hopefully we really can heighten our vibration enough to offset their ability to defeat us.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

apokalypse (18th October 2012), jackovesk (18th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (18th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I dont know squat bout this politician , but no matter where you go , politicians are the same, no common sense, I'll go outside and walk in grass today in HIGH HEELS , instead of wearing flats cause I want to fool people and seem taller than I am, or say to your handlers no way dummy I'm wearing heels , change my route to keep me on solid ground. common sense. I do seem to remember this lady speaking about something while I was reading her body language and looking at her eyes, she was totally misleading and hiding something.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2012), shadowstalker (18th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)

I'm an Aussie Girl.

I've never worn highheels. They are uncomfy as hell, put your back out, and look like poo. Why would i sympathise with anyone who falls over when wearing the damn things? Its like grabbing the electric fence, knowing it will zap you, then doing it anyway and complaining it zaps you :|

And dear god i hope the Chasers do another Yes we Canberra for this election!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack. I should have mentioned a big, big kudo's to Alan Jones about his recent statement about her fathers shame, which in fact and hindsight is 100% true.
    If only people knew the role she (amongst the other reptiles within the Labour Party) is playing to inflict unprecedented misery on the families of this nation once she fulfils her role within the UN agenda (21)??
    I, probably like you, have zilch sympathy for the prick....
    And that's just my honest opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

jackovesk (18th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Jack. I should have mentioned a big, big kudo's to Alan Jones about his recent statement about her fathers shame, which in fact and hindsight is 100% true.
    If only people knew the role she (amongst the other reptiles within the Labour Party) is playing to inflict unprecedented misery on the families of this nation once she fulfils her role within the UN agenda (21)??
    I, probably like you, have zilch sympathy for the prick....
    And that's just my honest opinion.
    Indeed Wiremu...

The 'Words' I would use to describe JuLIAR are...

Quote Low-Life Criminal-SCUM..!......
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th October 2012 at 22:28.

+ Reply to Thread