1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: The Inauthentic Spirituality of the Alternative Scene

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Lolz, I thought I told Rocky to stay out of my head .... hehe, I'm not even sure what that phrase actually means .. what is "rooting"? .. lol
    It means to cheer on, rah rah rah, kind of thing. Go team, or you go, girl.
    [off-topic]

Not in Australia it doesnt. In Australia it means f**king. I have to be careful to call network routers "row-ters" and not "root-ers" here
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (22nd October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), modwiz (23rd October 2012), PurpleLama (22nd October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Lolz, I thought I told Rocky to stay out of my head .... hehe, I'm not even sure what that phrase actually means .. what is "rooting"? .. lol
    It means to cheer on, rah rah rah, kind of thing. Go team, or you go, girl.
    [off-topic]

Not in Australia it doesnt. In Australia it means f**king. I have to be careful to call network routers "row-ters" and not "root-ers" here
    considering that the biggest ones are probably made by cisco and are probably compromised in all ways, the other pronunciation might be more appropriate.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), modwiz (23rd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    the biggest ones are probably made by cisco and are probably compromised in all ways
    Good point -- you don't get to be the dominant player in a key infrastructure without being in cahoots with the bastards in charge. Our Internet backbone is surely pwned.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (23rd October 2012), Chester (23rd October 2012), Chris Gilbert (25th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Finally finished reading this thread.

Quality stuff....

One man may consider it illusion, another man, even some similar thing, reality. How can this be?

What does a thing, previously identified as a real thing, then later described or identified as an illusion actually mean to the thinker who has made this observation?

We are individual and each may harbor subtly different subjective views and objectivity (in a discussion among self and otherselves) is only by agreement.
    Last edited by Anchor; 23rd October 2012 at 00:17.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), gigha (22nd October 2012), modwiz (23rd October 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Reaver (here)
    Quote Posted by Jenci
    Whilst I think you are incredibly perceptive with your analysis of both individual and collective in the alternative scene, you are painting with a broad brush here. Although there may be some people who use the phrase “All is well” in an attempt to feel better, the phrase was borne out of a greater awareness of the Truth and it is used also by people who are actually awake. However perceptive you are, I would suggest your perception here is limited to your mind, rather than the field of awareness it perceived from.
    This is where I use my disclaimer card and clarify that I'm talking about a particular phenomenon. My beef is with those who would use the main idea of spirituality and everything contained within that idea, to pretend that they and the world at large is going to be fixed with those delusions. I'm pointing my finger towards a Simulacra of spirituality, but I'm not denying the possibility/probability/reality of Mystical experiences nor I'm stating that they don't have any value whatsoever.

Quote Posted by Jenci
    What you seem to be suggesting in this last sentence is that only people who don’t cry when their bones are broken, can claim that the world is an illusion and of course everyone feels pain with broken bones, so you seem to be suggesting that it validates your view that the idea that this world is not illusory.
    Far from it. Again, I'm pointing towards a Simulacra of "the real deal" if you will. Is this world illusory? it depends on what you mean by world. I guess you are pointing towards the world of matter. As I said before, the issue with matter is that we have an incomplete understanding of it. With a mystical experience you may get glimpses and the underlying principles which allow matter to manifest. Maybe you can use mathematics and quantum mechanics to further understand those principles. I still maintain that matter is not some illusory world per se, rather we have an incomplete understanding of it (due to various factors), so those who can look beyond will surely pierce through the illusory veil of ignorance... yet that doesn't make a person stand above the Natural Laws of the world of matter. Anyone can parrot how this world is just an illusion, but it's something else to try and give insights as to what or how this world is an illusion, which is what you are doing, expanding on it and not just parroting a mantra.
    There is no parroting a mantra over here. Only scientific protocol and proofing.

and that which is available... is in great depth and of wide swath.

I could do this all day, reaver. And have. to the point of exhaustion and beyond.

The problem is - people listening. As in not listening. Fear, desires, feelings, and so on.

The evidence and data is, as stated, wide and deep.

Even the idea of waterboarding people into the truth is not strong enough, if they don't want to go there. For the truth will break their existing psyche/ego... and they do internally know that, even if their conscious mind denies and does not hear. Thus they refuse truth, until and upon the point of death. It is that strong within them. They'll kill you first.

So all one can do, is to parrot and act out in front of them. Over and over and over and over and over and over..again and again.

Or, grab them by the back of the neck and literally drown them in the truth. And drowning them does not work either. Lord knows, many have tried. The collective kills them for it.

Literally tying someone in a chair and beating the truth into them does not work. They refuse..that powerfully.

Only when it is their 'time', do they finally turn and accept change.

Which requires the parroting and the acting out of the mantras, in front of them.

Forever.

One at a time. When it is their individual time.

We may be on the cusp of a mass awakening but..thousands have said that before at different times.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd October 2012 at 22:57.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), Eram (23rd October 2012), Finefeather (23rd October 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd October 2012), gigha (22nd October 2012), gooty64 (23rd October 2012), Jenci (23rd October 2012), modwiz (23rd October 2012), PurpleLama (22nd October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Every human being is their own hero, in their own time (not yours or mine).
    Not many are ready at this moment... but they will be.
    Last edited by westhill; 23rd October 2012 at 02:18. Reason: fix graphic
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), Eram (23rd October 2012), Finefeather (23rd October 2012), Jenci (23rd October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci
    Whilst I think you are incredibly perceptive with your analysis of both individual and collective in the alternative scene, you are painting with a broad brush here. Although there may be some people who use the phrase “All is well” in an attempt to feel better, the phrase was borne out of a greater awareness of the Truth and it is used also by people who are actually awake. However perceptive you are, I would suggest your perception here is limited to your mind, rather than the field of awareness it perceived from.
    This is where I use my disclaimer card and clarify that I'm talking about a particular phenomenon. My beef is with those who would use the main idea of spirituality and everything contained within that idea, to pretend that they and the world at large is going to be fixed with those delusions. I'm pointing my finger towards a Simulacra of spirituality, but I'm not denying the possibility/probability/reality of Mystical experiences nor I'm stating that they don't have any value whatsoever.
    Thank you for your clarification, Reaver. I think that it is not just a case of pretending but also they are believing this. Their strong beliefs keep them in denial. I can understand why people can be led into these delusions. Some spiritual experiences can be incredibly powerful and leave them with the sense of well-being, peace and happiness.

Of course it is not the ultimate Truth but when you feel good, after feeling bad for a long time, it is very seductive to let the experiences lead the way.

They talk about the (whole) Spirit guiding them and yet really it is the (divided/separate) ego which is running the show. It's cunning and masquerades as Spirit very well, allowing for perhaps some obvious life changes which appear to be for the better but scratch the surface and the same habitual tendencies are just as present as they always were.

They are like a silent program running in the background, unnoticed but keeping everything going. If you push that person's buttons, the same thing will trigger them that always has and they will react in the same way they always have but now they will notice it even less because they have the addition of love and happiness from their spiritual experiences which is acting as a mask.

Spotting how this ego - the activity of separation - disguises itself as the whole, complete Spirit is not easy. It takes a level of honesty which is usually far too brutal to come from the person them self.

Good spiritual teaching will shine the light on the trickery where if the ego's behaviour is spotted, kicked out the front door, it immediately appears back in the back door, firmly identifying itself as Spirit again; a chameleon always one step ahead of the individual.

The problem in the alternative scene is that a lot of the teachers have not gone through this process themselves and therefore are unable to guide their students/followers through it and out of the delusion, so the underlying programs, conditioning, habitual tendencies and reactions as just a firmly fixed in place.

But even if the person has a good teacher, the obstacle to this is the ego itself. Identify the programs, beliefs and conditioning that need to be removed and the ego's sense of identity/self is crushed to the point it will fear its imminent death and the death which is approaching will feel real and it will resist it with everything it has got.

I agree Carmody's analogy that you could waterboard board them and they will still resist because the removal of these things which define the self, is considered far worse than the torture.

So generally what happens, is the necessary steps are not taken and while surface appearances may show change, there's no real change at the core of the being. It's like clothes store which entices you in with a new window dressing of latest designs only to go inside and find the same old stuff which has been there for years which is up for sale.

So the question is what can be done? I don't actually believe that anything be done to get someone to realise this before they are ready. I hear your frustration, I have felt it too but I have come to realise on a deeper level that everyone is doing what they need to be doing.

We are having this life experience which has been tailor made to our own individual soul requirements which are realised beyond this level of physical manifestation. Some people are here to experience what it is like to be led by their fears and desires. Others are here to move on from that.

When someone is truly ready because it is their time, they will embrace the work that needs to be done to clear the way. In fact I would say, they will be so driven, nothing will stop them.

Quote Posted by Reaver
    Is this world illusory? it depends on what you mean by world. I guess you are pointing towards the world of matter.
    By world I meant everything. Perhaps it would be better to say that the illusion is everything that is perceived........which includes the world, the rest of the universe, everything contained in it, people, you, me, my mind, my body, my thoughts, my feelings etc. It's that which is prior to perceiving which is Real, the Source.

Jeanette

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Carmody (24th October 2012), Chester (25th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (25th October 2012), Eram (23rd October 2012), Finefeather (23rd October 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd October 2012), greybeard (23rd October 2012), Marin (24th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), RunningDeer (23rd October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    When someone is truly ready because it is their time, they will embrace the work that needs to be done to clear the way. In fact I would say, they will be so driven, nothing will stop them.
    And there we have it, straight between the eyes.

16. Link to Post #69
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

But what if we are alone in this sector of the Universe, the Source has forgotten about its children and there's no alien army nor a cosmic wave that will save the day,? can we face the possibility that we are alone in a Dark Abyss and that it's up to us and only us to get ourselves out of this mess? can we face the possibility that we are far from being divine and that we are a bunch of broken humans who have to sweat and bleed to achieve divinity?
    The Source has not forgotten about it's children but the apron strIngs have been cut. That does not mean we are not alone. When we see how many thanks are given to a post like this we see we are not alone. I think we need to realize we don't need the Source to clean up this mess.
    We need each other. We have each other and I see the small changes happening, small disclosures at the moment but good is beginning to tip the balance. The faith should be with each other.

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (23rd October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), skamandar (27th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I just had a thought:

My spiritual belief is that every living thing has a spirit (and maybe even "non-living" things), which is at the most basic, a consciousness that has at least the illusion of free will, if not actual free will (I do not beleive the difference is discernable). Spirits have experiences.

Outside of this framework, this construst I call reality--anything else attached to it is "inauthentic". It may be interesting, fun, horrifying, "important", a waste of time--any of an infinite number of descriptions or conditions--but those are all just details**

The alternative "scene" necessarily needs to be entertaining (or something) needs to have some of these conditions/descriptions/details to exist, as does anything a spirit or group of spirits creates for it to exist. Just because something is "inauthentic" doesn't make it not real. It is real because the spirits believe, and each idea has exactly the amount of strength and energy that we (spirits) give to it.

**the devil is in the details
    Last edited by donk; 23rd October 2012 at 13:50.

19. Link to Post #71
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    And there we have it, straight between the eyes.
    Yes
    According to the late Dr Hawkins your being pulled by your destiny.
    Eventually the pull is so strong that resistance is futile and painful.

Adyashanti says "Ask what is really important, what is the most important thing? (to you)

So eventually you have to get real and ask that question.
    Once you make a sincere commitment to find the answer to the question "What am I?" then you are driven--- you are pulled.
    "Coincidences" draw the right lessons to you and some are very painful

Dr Hawkins said-- "If you want to make fast spiritual progress become an alcoholic and join AA."

It works I can truthfully say but I would not recommend it.
    You have to be strong enough to surrender.-- smiling.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Carmody (24th October 2012), donk (24th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (24th October 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd October 2012), Jenci (23rd October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

22. Link to Post #73
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Although there's nothing we can do to help someone see delusion unless they are ready, information has a way of filtering through over time, so a thread like this has the potential to do some good even if it does not happen immediately.

My initial awakening was spontaneous and within a moment I went from a drunk, not far from my last fatal drink, to being transformed to someone with no need for alcohol, full of life and feeling immense joy. Prior to this I had never studied the subject of spiritual awakening. I didn’t know quite what had happened but I knew it was special.

A couple of weeks after this experience someone came up to me, she was looking at me in a state of awe and she asked me if she could touch me. She said she could feel "it"; something was radiating off me that she wanted to touch.

She stood there for a while touching my arms and staring at me like she was in a trance. Now if before this I thought what had happened to me was special, this really confirmed it to me.

I went through the next few months in such an amazing heady state of bliss. It was like I was being lifted up and carried through life. I felt untouchable and the power that was surging through me was incredible. If you had asked me back then if I could walk on water, I would have said yes. In fact I may have even mentioned it once or twice. My transformation was profound and I knew from looking at all the people around me that this doesn't happen to everyone.

Curious about what had happened, I looked for a spiritual teacher but could not find one near me so I started reading up on spiritual awakening. Some months later I came across a book which really interested me but as I read it, I got the sense it was telling me that what had happened to me was not spiritual awakening.

I remember disregarding this comment in the book and thinking that it had been put in the book for the “others” who hadn’t got it like me. As I went on with reading, it dawned on me that he was talking to everyone reading the book and I got angry - how dare he!

Fortunately something was also present which was telling me that maybe I had got it wrong. I came to realise that in my pursuit of knowledge of spiritual awakening, I had read everything only from a perspective which would validate my experience and I had disregarded the rest.

It had now occurred to me that there was a possibility that I had not awoken like I thought and maybe it was time to start paying attention to all those things I didn’t want to hear, rather than just the ones that resonated.

It was time to get humble, so I allowed the idea to seep in that I was not spiritually awake and that all that had happened, although it was incredibly profound, was that I had an experience; something which was impermanent.

This humility snapped me out of this blissful stage I was in and I realised that I had been fooled and deluded by my experience and from then on I decided that I was going to expose the fraud wherever it lurked within me. I realised that the spiritual path was not about feeling better, being at peace or being happy.

It was about the Truth and nothing else and I knew I wouldn’t stop short until I had removed everything which stood in the way of it, however painful or unpleasant it would be and so I embarked on some intense spiritual practise to do that.

Looking back now to those early days, I had the urge to pass on what I had to everyone. I was very lucky something also told me to keep quiet. If I had gone on the internet or made you tube videos I could have been dangerous; packaging my delusions up as awakening and leading others into delusion too.

Jeanette

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Chester (24th October 2012), donk (24th October 2012), Eram (24th October 2012), Finefeather (24th October 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd October 2012), greybeard (23rd October 2012), Marin (24th October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), norman (9th November 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #74
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

This humility snapped me out of this blissful stage I was in and I realised that I had been fooled and deluded by my experience and from then on I decided that I was going to expose the fraud wherever it lurked within me. I realised that the spiritual path was not about feeling better, being at peace or being happy.

It was about the Truth and nothing else and I knew I wouldn’t stop short until I had removed everything which stood in the way of it, however painful or unpleasant it would be and so I embarked on some intense spiritual practise to do that.

Looking back now to those early days, I had the urge to pass on what I had to everyone. I was very lucky something also told me to keep quiet. If I had gone on the internet or made you tube videos I could have been dangerous; packaging my delusions up as awakening and leading others into delusion too.

Jeanette
    Hi Jeanette
    Great story thanks...a true example of the way.
    What you have described is a classic case of spiritual glamor...which is emotional deception...which lead in turn to a mental illusion. This state is very common as we get to the crest of the hill of enlightenment. We see ourselves as ready and we think we have conquered the world. This is the state I call "ignorance is bliss"...a spiritual arrogant state...what we are actually radiating at this stage is an emotional state of bliss. BUT...don't forget...this is a most necessary stage in our growth because it allows us to experience this arrogance and self deception and we need this stage so we can clearly recognize it in ourselves and others. Many people go live times in this state of blissful arrogance...and in one life or another the penny will drop.
    When you 'fell over the crest of the hill' you realized truth and it is at that moment that we become enlightened. Truth is the only way because we can be our own judge of our reality. Humility is knowing the vastness of life and just how much we do not know. Once we reach this point we also know what is authentic and what is illusion because we have been there, in the thick of illusion and we can testify to the reality of 'inauthenticity'.
    Truth is the mighty humbler and there are none so blind as those who do not want to see.
    When we recognize and realize this our life becomes useful and we become servers of humanity . From this point we need constant feedback sessions with our selves to avoid the many pitfalls that await. From this point we become targets for those who wish to lure us back down the hill. In time we become invincible and true warriors of the light.

Much love to you
    Ray

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (24th October 2012), donk (24th October 2012), Eram (24th October 2012), greybeard (24th October 2012), Jenci (24th October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), seko (24th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Sometimes there are great posts on this forum. Sometimes there are perhaps the greatest advice of all. My gut tells me these last two posts (and many in the last page or so of this thread) are critically important for someone like me who has discovered the last thing I need to know (in this physical lifetime).

Since I am the only one I need worry about in this regard, I will avoid the lower self's head game of suggesting this advice be considered by others. "Spiritual arrogance" comes to mind. When I consider another here to be projecting spiritual arrogance, I am holding the mirror up only to myself. I find that keeping this fact constantly in mind at this time of my personal evolution is critical to accomplishing the greater mission, which is to be of service to others.

Thanks Jeanette and Ray, Love Chester

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

donk (24th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (24th October 2012), Jenci (25th October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Gotta agree with Ches, this is one of my favorite threads ever...found a line by markpierre I HAD to have in my sig line, now this gem from Finefeather (mind if I use it shove it in there too FF?):

Truth is the mighty humbler and there are none so blind as those who do not want to see.

"constant feedback sessions" is how I try to live, thanks for that one too!

29. Link to Post #77
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

When I talk about imagination I am talking about the spiritual body and this doesn't fully awaken in you until you have gone through some really ugly furnaces in this world. Read Neville Goddard " Awakened Imagination"

When I was in my 20's I had the same rants about this world and now in my 40's I realize that what Neville Goddard has to say is some of the most genuine stuff I have applied in my life. Much of my poetry stems from this perspective.

Save a place for when you manifest your creative act no one can tell you it was based on fact but rather it came from penetrating the fact to arrive where your place was first at through your own special knack.

When the inner highways of the spiritual body are awakened they spill out into this world through imaginative eyes.

Many Blessings,

Gloria
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 24th October 2012 at 18:54.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Chester (24th October 2012), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (24th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

If you are hoping to transcend or get rid of or otherwise escape your ego - GL

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DXxarh4El9w

"A Thousand Years"

A thousand years, a thousand more,
    A thousand times a million doors to eternity
    I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times
    An endless turning stairway climbs
    To a tower of souls
    If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars,
    The towers rise to numberless floors in space
    I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,
    A million names but only one truth to face

A million roads, a million fears
    A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty
    I could speak a million lies, a million songs,
    A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time
    But if there was a single truth, a single light
    A single thought, a singular touch of grace
    Then following this single point , this single flame,
    The single haunted memory of your face

I still love you
    I still want you
    A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
    Like galaxies in my head

I may be numberless, I may be innocent
    I may know many things, I may be ignorant
    Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
    Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
    I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
    Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes
    Or wear this pilgrim's cloak, or be a common thief
    I've kept this single faith, I have but one belief

I still love you
    I still want you
    A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
    Like galaxies in my head
    On and on the mysteries unwind themselves
    Eternities still unsaid
    'Til you love me

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (25th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Marin (here)

Quote Posted by Arrowwind
    Actually it is a genetic deviation from the female genetic code paradigm though the action of genes upon an ovum that a female becomes a male at the time of conception. We have been lied to since the beginning... the beginning of this round anyway. Out of woman's code man is born through the alteration of that code from an outside force. A genetic modification so to speak. An ovum is a seed. A sperm is a living genetic code modification potential...
    Can you point towards works which elaborate on the idea? I suspect science can explain this, well at least to a degree that is.
    A few thoughts from Robert Morning Sky:

This audio highlights Robert Morning Sky's statement:
    http://robertmorningsky.com/2013%20MAN%20OF%20FIRE.mp3

Quote "In the ancient ways of the Semsiye, the oldest shamanic tradition - We are a species that is comprised of females and altered females."
    Quote "The Y chromosome developed from the X chromosome. The Y chromosome is an altered X chromosome. On the Science.mag website (see abstract below): Human sex chromosomes evolved from autosomes. The first event which marked the beginnings of X/Y differentiation occurred about 240-320 million years ago, shortly after the divergence of mammalian and avian lineage. Somewhere between 240- 320 million years ago the Y chromosome did not exist. If the Y chromosome is the defining aspect of a male then long, long ago the male did not exist."

His conclusion: "We human beings are a species initially genetically directed toward becoming females. Then, a change occurred and we became a species comprised of females and altered females."
    Robert Morning Sky's website:
    http://robertmorningsky.com/manoffire.html

Supporting Abstracts:

Science 29 October 1999:
    Vol. 286 no. 5441 pp. 964-967
    DOI: 10.1126/science.286.5441.964
    http://www.sciencemag.org/content/28...7-044d5e7f296e
    Abstract:
    "Human sex chromosomes evolved from autosomes. Nineteen ancestral autosomal genes persist as differentiated homologs on the X and Y chromosomes. The ages of individual X-Y gene pairs (measured by nucleotide divergence) and the locations of their X members on the X chromosome were found to be highly correlated. Age decreased in stepwise fashion from the distal long arm to the distal short arm in at least four “evolutionary strata.” Human sex chromosome evolution was probably punctuated by at least four events, each suppressing X-Y recombination in one stratum, without disturbing gene order on the X chromosome. The first event, which marked the beginnings of X-Y differentiation, occurred about 240 to 320 million years ago, shortly after divergence of the mammalian and avian lineages."

And

http://www.usfca.edu/fac-staff/dever...rom_review.pdf
    Abstract
    "Sex chromosomes have a disproportionate influence on health and disease. Both the X and Y are atypical in gene content and activity, as a result of their unique evolutionary trajectory. The X and Y chromosomes originated in a pair of autosomes, and differentiated as the Y chromosome degenerated progressively. The Y contains few active genes and is composed largely of repetitive DNA sequences. Most Y genes have copies on the X from which they evolved; this includes even the sex-determining gene SRY as well as several genes required for spermatogenesis. The X contains a disproportionate number of genes that affect reproduction and brain function (or both). It is also subject to inactivation in females, so that females are mosaics composed of patches of tissue that express only the genes on either the maternally or the paternally derived X chromosome. Several widely expressed genes on the Y chromosome code for male-specific proteins that provoke an immune reaction in females; this HY antigen has a measurable effect on maternal-fetal incompatibility. Imprinted paternal X inactivation in rodent extraembryonic tissues would be expected to mitigate the effect of foreign paternal antigens; however, paternal inactivation seems not to occur in the human placenta."
    Whoa! that's much more than any Universtiy text that I managed to chew through! and it does concur with what I learned and all wrapped up and hidden in there is the reason that we have homosexuals, which is not a learned behavior, but a genetic code manefestation and it also accounts for why young males have a lower survival rate than females. Haven't yet, but I will listen to the links you provided.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (25th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #80
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    What you have described is a classic case of spiritual glamor...which is emotional deception...which lead in turn to a mental illusion. This state is very common as we get to the crest of the hill of enlightenment. We see ourselves as ready and we think we have conquered the world. This is the state I call "ignorance is bliss"...a spiritual arrogant state...what we are actually radiating at this stage is an emotional state of bliss. BUT...don't forget...this is a most necessary stage in our growth because it allows us to experience this arrogance and self deception and we need this stage so we can clearly recognize it in ourselves and others.
    This is a very important point, thanks Ray. While it may appear that something has gone very wrong, it is a very important lesson for the person going through it.

Quote Posted by Finefeather
    The willingness to see is key. With willingness much can be seen and accomplished even if the delusion is thick. If there is no willingness to see through it, then they won't see.

Jeanette

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Chester (25th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast