United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Inauthentic Spirituality of the Alternative Scene

Quote Posted by Reaver (here)
    Quote Posted by Jenci
    Whilst I think you are incredibly perceptive with your analysis of both individual and collective in the alternative scene, you are painting with a broad brush here. Although there may be some people who use the phrase “All is well” in an attempt to feel better, the phrase was borne out of a greater awareness of the Truth and it is used also by people who are actually awake. However perceptive you are, I would suggest your perception here is limited to your mind, rather than the field of awareness it perceived from.
    This is where I use my disclaimer card and clarify that I'm talking about a particular phenomenon. My beef is with those who would use the main idea of spirituality and everything contained within that idea, to pretend that they and the world at large is going to be fixed with those delusions. I'm pointing my finger towards a Simulacra of spirituality, but I'm not denying the possibility/probability/reality of Mystical experiences nor I'm stating that they don't have any value whatsoever.

Quote Posted by Jenci
    What you seem to be suggesting in this last sentence is that only people who don’t cry when their bones are broken, can claim that the world is an illusion and of course everyone feels pain with broken bones, so you seem to be suggesting that it validates your view that the idea that this world is not illusory.
    Far from it. Again, I'm pointing towards a Simulacra of "the real deal" if you will. Is this world illusory? it depends on what you mean by world. I guess you are pointing towards the world of matter. As I said before, the issue with matter is that we have an incomplete understanding of it. With a mystical experience you may get glimpses and the underlying principles which allow matter to manifest. Maybe you can use mathematics and quantum mechanics to further understand those principles. I still maintain that matter is not some illusory world per se, rather we have an incomplete understanding of it (due to various factors), so those who can look beyond will surely pierce through the illusory veil of ignorance... yet that doesn't make a person stand above the Natural Laws of the world of matter. Anyone can parrot how this world is just an illusion, but it's something else to try and give insights as to what or how this world is an illusion, which is what you are doing, expanding on it and not just parroting a mantra.
    To discuss anything like this and not consider how critical the "perspective" component is to each and every point is expressing a degree of ignorance. When one can take the next step in understanding that no one can ever share the exact same perspective, one is humbled by also knowing one's truth is really only ever true for the one. And if one is truly honest, that truth will likely change though not all have to change.

I found the last truth I need to know which made me a realized quantum being (my words), but what is my perspective? It is coming from the perspective of a human being experiencing their present lifetime. In that context, what I state is likely true. But from the perspective of my actual being (my Spirit) I am equally certain it is not the last thing I need to know.

Now down to the next level, female / male. The following is clearly subjective. I found that of the two types of human beings that exist on earth at this time, the female is the superior type from the various perspectives that are most important to me. The first of those is based on my observation that in general, females appear to be far more interested in preservation as opposed to risk taking. I found that risk taking increases the chances of destruction. Yes, risk taking also can create new experiences... but with the globe in its current state, perhaps we might be better served if we focused more on preserving what we have which is first and foremost planet Earth. I will stop at this for now but there is far, far more perspectives that then support my view of female superiority.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th October 2012 at 12:39.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), Lettherebelight (25th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    If you are hoping to transcend or get rid of or otherwise escape your ego - GL

"A Thousand Years"

A thousand years, a thousand more,
    A thousand times a million doors to eternity
    I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times
    An endless turning stairway climbs
    To a tower of souls
    If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars,
    The towers rise to numberless floors in space
    I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,
    A million names but only one truth to face

A million roads, a million fears
    A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty
    I could speak a million lies, a million songs,
    A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time
    But if there was a single truth, a single light
    A single thought, a singular touch of grace
    Then following this single point , this single flame,
    The single haunted memory of your face

I still love you
    I still want you
    A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
    Like galaxies in my head

I may be numberless, I may be innocent
    I may know many things, I may be ignorant
    Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
    Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
    I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
    Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes
    Or wear this pilgrim's cloak, or be a common thief
    I've kept this single faith, I have but one belief

I still love you
    I still want you
    Like galaxies in my head
    On and on the mysteries unwind themselves
    Eternities still unsaid
    'Til you love me

Hi Chester

This idea that nothing can be done about the ego is the ego itself talking. It likes to play this trick; it’s how it maintains its control.

The ego is often misunderstood. People tend to think it’s defined as the ‘big shot - I’ m special’ character but it manifests just the same in someone who is a frightened victim.

The ego is purely an activity of separation. It keeps the person separate from the Source by giving them the sense that “I” exist, as this body/mind/person, rather than existing as the Source.

It does this through a very simple movement of grasping and resisting. Basically, it’s fears and desires.

The fear is resisting and the desire is grasping. It’s avoiding pain and seeking pleasure. It’s the human condition. All problems people have can be stripped back to this ego grasping and resisting movement; the desires and fears.

So is it possible to transcend desires and fears? Of course it is. Fears and desires are natural emotions but the problem people have with the ego is that they are identified with it. In other words they have a fear and think "I'm frightened" or they have a desire and think "I need".

So when the ego thinks or acts, in this movement of grasping and resisting, they act accordingly, seeking pleasure and avoiding pain.

The inner spiritual work is about freeing the identification with the ego and realising that you are not the ego, which is the separation from the Source. It is not a denial of personality. As individuals we each have a unique, natural, inherent personality which is free from fears and desires but this will only be revealed when the obstacles of fears and desires have been removed.

This freeing of identity with the ego is not a case of stating that you are ‘one with the Source’ but rather something which is realised when you are no longer led around life by your desires and fears.

In the alternative scene there is much talk about love and love is being used to deal with the fear and the darkness and very often what happens is people have spiritual experiences in which they see transformations and they feel better – love conquers all and the fear is gone. Well, supposedly...

All that has happened is that the ego has switched its movement from resisting (fear) to grasping (desire). It’s a very simple movement and predictable.

If their belief/Spirit/love is challenged, resistance will be observed. The grasping of the spiritual self-identity is really fear in disguise; fear of the fear and therefore clinging elsewhere to avoid it.

This identification with their desires and fears is so natural for them that they never question it and instead externalise the source of their problems, difficulties and dissatisfaction in life.

Another thing which is often misunderstood is the unconditional love which Source is. Unconditional means, no conditions. It doesn’t mind either way. Good or bad, no matter. It doesn’t grasp or resist. It doesn’t mind fear, it doesn’t mind happiness.

Very often people talk about being guided by what resonates and while it is true that Truth can have a certain vibration to it which can speak volumes, being pissed off can be the greatest spiritual gem there is. Avoiding being pissed off in favour of clinging to harmony, misses vital opportunities to have life stir up our very deepest issues and manifestations of fears and desires.

Some people may go a thousand years and still be where they are at today but some will, this life time, gain the courage and resolve to delve into the very deepest, darkest aspects of their being.

This moment is all there is and however bad this moment appears to be it with the PTB, the archons, wars, GMO, chemtrails, etc, it’s still the moment to fully face and engage with what is arising within and therefore calling for your attention.

Jeanette

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Carmody (27th October 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Finefeather (25th October 2012), greybeard (25th October 2012), Marin (26th October 2012), Mark (20th November 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), PurpleLama (9th November 2012), Reinhard (1st November 2012), Sebastion (25th October 2012), seko (25th October 2012), Swan (9th November 2012), The Royal Wizard (9th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Very often people talk about being guided by what resonates and while it is true that Truth can have a certain vibration to it which can speak volumes, being pissed off can be the greatest spiritual gem there is. Avoiding being pissed off in favour of clinging to harmony, misses vital opportunities to have life stir up our very deepest issues and manifestations of fears and desires.
    Ahh,

another one for on a bathroom tile!

I am a Libra and this here goes for people like me especially.

Thank you Jeanette

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Finefeather (25th October 2012), Jenci (27th October 2012), lookbeyond (28th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Reaver. Where are you?
    Have we bored you?
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I do have a life out there, you know? I don't spend my days wondering how I can entertain crowds on virtual forums. American Idol or X Factor can do that.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th October 2012), modwiz (27th October 2012), westhill (26th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

A fatalist rant, I almost cut my veins when I finished the product:

So what we'll do is to create brand new versions of corrupted Spirituality and Authenticity. We have terms like Indigo, Star seed, Star child, Multidimensional, Light bodies, Divine. But everyone seems to be scared ****less of just being a mere human being who has to put effort, sweat, blood and tears to achieve perfection (if that's even possible). Who wants to stare at the abyss only to realize that they have been seriously dissociated since day one? who wants to stare at a mirror to see their own weakness reflected?

You keep deluding yourself with your cute phrases. You want to prove to yourself that "All is Well" "All is as it should be" so you find a person to tell her/him everything about The Powers That Were and everything about their Multidimensional nature, your cute hopes get crushed when you realize this person couldn't care less and thinks you are nuts.... ah, but everything is as it should be, you tell yourself that "All is Well".

How can anyone who denies the harsh and ugly reality within themselves and out there call themselves authentic and spiritual? how can anyone who is afraid of becoming more be called authentic? I call these types delusional.
    Ah I really relate to a lot of what you've said .... But I don't have a definitive answer (yet) ...
    "Beatings will continue until morale improves"

Some days I wonder whether we're all just waiting for an inevitable moment when all the conditions will be right for us to take back our planet. I wonder if its a moment we're waiting for because I just don't think that it's something that any one single person can do. Skills to acquire, teamwork to aspire .... I know, grammatically it's a bit off

On the whole, Our unity as the human species has been vastly decimated, our trust sorely tested and although controllable to an extent, fear is subliminally fed through the wires and air all the time. If you stand up for something and face the wrong sort of energy, entity, human, whatever .... You could end up disgraced and discredited ... Lets look at the lyrics of Michael Jackson songs, lets look at what he said about Sony's CEO - but chances are most people only remember the scandal (Pavlov's dog) - I don't want to get into a debate about MJ just illustrating a point.

Deliberate? Debilitating? Destructive?

Of course the pools of spirituality have been muddied ... But it's a little extreme to believe that it was all architected with negative intention. I believe that each time it was created by a well-intended person or group of people who thought they were making their mark, giving people something better to aspire to than arguing, territorial posturing and constant dissension - unity and nations were especially important because during those times it was probably one of the biggest land grabs in the history of the planet.

So I guess we tend to fall back onto trusting the process of life. From great adversity arises strength - maybe inner at first, hopefully outer in the end. The black wave is creeping across the globe. We cannot turn our backs when the hens come home to roost. The warning bells have been sounding for years .... I suspect we passed the tipping point a while ago .... And now we wait for an inevitable moment, the opportunity to bury the bunkers or blow the ships out the sky. (Or a mass awakening)

In the meantime the is a lot to appreciate about being alive on Earth at a time like this. Human beings are creative, inventive and really very loving. Don't let the "icons" fool you, not everyone is into the cornuto and the missing eyeball. Most people are actually very nice - especially when they're deprogrammed.

I could go on, but it's my first day x

11. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

"A Thousand Years"

A thousand years, a thousand more,
    A thousand times a million doors to eternity
    I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times
    An endless turning stairway climbs
    To a tower of souls
    If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars,
    The towers rise to numberless floors in space
    I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,
    A million names but only one truth to face

A million roads, a million fears
    A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty
    I could speak a million lies, a million songs,
    A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time
    But if there was a single truth, a single light
    A single thought, a singular touch of grace
    Then following this single point , this single flame,
    The single haunted memory of your face

I still love you
    I still want you
    Like galaxies in my head

I may be numberless, I may be innocent
    I may know many things, I may be ignorant
    Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
    Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
    I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
    Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes
    Or wear this pilgrim's cloak, or be a common thief
    I've kept this single faith, I have but one belief

I still love you
    I still want you
    Like galaxies in my head
    On and on the mysteries unwind themselves
    Eternities still unsaid
    'Til you love me

Hi Chester

This idea that nothing can be done about the ego is the ego itself talking. It likes to play this trick; it’s how it maintains its control.

The ego is often misunderstood. People tend to think it’s defined as the ‘big shot - I’ m special’ character but it manifests just the same in someone who is a frightened victim.

The ego is purely an activity of separation. It keeps the person separate from the Source by giving them the sense that “I” exist, as this body/mind/person, rather than existing as the Source.

It does this through a very simple movement of grasping and resisting. Basically, it’s fears and desires.

The fear is resisting and the desire is grasping. It’s avoiding pain and seeking pleasure. It’s the human condition. All problems people have can be stripped back to this ego grasping and resisting movement; the desires and fears.

So is it possible to transcend desires and fears? Of course it is. Fears and desires are natural emotions but the problem people have with the ego is that they are identified with it. In other words they have a fear and think "I'm frightened" or they have a desire and think "I need".

So when the ego thinks or acts, in this movement of grasping and resisting, they act accordingly, seeking pleasure and avoiding pain.

The inner spiritual work is about freeing the identification with the ego and realising that you are not the ego, which is the separation from the Source. It is not a denial of personality. As individuals we each have a unique, natural, inherent personality which is free from fears and desires but this will only be revealed when the obstacles of fears and desires have been removed.

This freeing of identity with the ego is not a case of stating that you are ‘one with the Source’ but rather something which is realised when you are no longer led around life by your desires and fears.

In the alternative scene there is much talk about love and love is being used to deal with the fear and the darkness and very often what happens is people have spiritual experiences in which they see transformations and they feel better – love conquers all and the fear is gone. Well, supposedly...

All that has happened is that the ego has switched its movement from resisting (fear) to grasping (desire). It’s a very simple movement and predictable.

If their belief/Spirit/love is challenged, resistance will be observed. The grasping of the spiritual self-identity is really fear in disguise; fear of the fear and therefore clinging elsewhere to avoid it.

This identification with their desires and fears is so natural for them that they never question it and instead externalise the source of their problems, difficulties and dissatisfaction in life.

Another thing which is often misunderstood is the unconditional love which Source is. Unconditional means, no conditions. It doesn’t mind either way. Good or bad, no matter. It doesn’t grasp or resist. It doesn’t mind fear, it doesn’t mind happiness.

Some people may go a thousand years and still be where they are at today but some will, this life time, gain the courage and resolve to delve into the very deepest, darkest aspects of their being.

This moment is all there is and however bad this moment appears to be it with the PTB, the archons, wars, GMO, chemtrails, etc, it’s still the moment to fully face and engage with what is arising within and therefore calling for your attention.

Jeanette
    Hi Jenci,

No where in any of my comments did I suggest that there is nothing that can be done about the ego. Because I agree with everything you have written above, it is strange to me that you would address your post to me. Perhaps I simply trigger something within something you are experiencing because of my new found confidence in discovering the last thing I need to know for my current lifetime's earth based experience. I am fortunate that I have still plenty of other things to discover in this lifetime and that is what keeps me interested. Of these many things, I am starting to discover that I love everyone. Some folks I don't like very much but I have yet to meet a single person I do not love. I also enjoy being the change I want to see. I see sometimes how my lower self (the unhealthy ego) can dominate me. I have yet to see my higher self do "me" (my healthy ego) wrong. Perhaps we simply have a different definition for ego. That's likely the case. If you happen to go to Wikipedia, you will find dozens of viewpoints regarding what the ego is.

My definition for ego is the very first level of fooling myself that i am other than the all that is. I also see everyone else as the all that is simply fooling themselves they are not. I see all this as the "trick" I had to play on myself to experience myself. I am ok with the trick and I am ok with the experiential realms. I am sad that not everyone appears to have figured out how we simply choose or not to be in positive, right relationship with all else and thus then what a collective experience we might have. Something suggests to me that even in 3D there are likely planets with beings who have collectively figured this out. I hope one day to have the opportunity to incarnate in one of those situations if they exist.

Here is the wikipedia link that demonstrates all the various views of what ego (through the lens of spirituality) is to the various viewers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_%28spirituality%29

I do not completely share Tolle's view for example because I appreciate the original idea of experiencing myself though I can understand some might view taking that first step as insane. My opinion of that is that once I figured out the last thing I needed to know, my insanity vanished (as did any remnant that I am at all separate from all and everything else). Note that the "quantum" component is the key word that implies connectivity with all. "Being" implies that I am one of many experiencing "myself." and of course, "realized" simply implies I fully figured this out. I know other realized quantum beings and thus I am glad not to be alone.

I share more Ken Wilber's view. As an example of a healthy ego, I like to point out Tim Freke. Anyways, I hope this helps clear up what appears to me to be some misunderstanding on your part, Jenci.

Love to You, Chester

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jenci (27th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Hi Jenci,

Because I agree with everything you have written above, it is strange to me that you would address your post to me. Perhaps I simply trigger something within something you are experiencing because of my new found confidence in discovering the last thing I need to know

I was responding to the comment you made, which I put in bold text in my post.

Quote Posted by Chester
    It is possible to transcend your ego, which is what I have been talking about in this thread.

Quote Perhaps we simply have a different definition for ego. That's likely the case. If you happen to go to Wikipedia, you will find dozens of viewpoints regarding what the ego is.
    Absolutely right, there are different definitions and interpretations for what ego is. If I could throw out the word 'ego' and not use it at all, it would be a lot simpler but people receiving information need some sort of reference point to frame their understanding.

We may have spritual teacher Mr X who says that you have to transcend the ego and then we may have spiritual teacher Mr Y who says that we need our ego and have to integrate within our realisation. Add to that, someone else may say we need to get rid of our ego as opposed to transcend or go beyond it.

So what is the ego?.. and if two different people are teaching two different things are they still using the same definition for "ego"?

And if not, then can we compare their teaching, like for like, to determine who is right and who is wrong? How is the spiritual seeker supposed to work out who they should and shouldn't listen to and what they should and shouldn't do?

All this does is just add confusion about different concepts so what I attempted to do in this thread is make it absolutely clear what my definition of ego was by stating what it was and what it wasn't.

I said it was an activity of separation which enables us to live as a separate person from the Source.

I said it was not the same as our unique, inherent personality which is free from desires and fears.

I described it as an "activity" and a "movement" and I used these words deliberately to give "sense" of what I am talking about, physically in the body.

This can move understanding of what the ego is as a mental concept, which is open to confusion and debate, to something which can be determined in a very physical, experiential way.

I stated that this activity is simply desires and fears. Again this is something that people can relate to far easier than ideas and concepts.

To sum up - Spiritual work is about freeing identification with the desires and fears to allow the Source to express through the human body as the One, rather than the separate person.

Jeanette

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Chester (31st October 2012), Eram (27th October 2012), Lunesoleil (9th November 2012), NancyV (27th October 2012), Reinhard (1st November 2012), Sebastion (28th October 2012), Swan (9th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I like a lot of what you are writing. If i get it id say your expressing the frustration caused by the gap between spiritual belief systems and actual manifestation.

True this the leap of faith is widely misunderstood. How it works has never really been encapsulated into a formula that survives its resistance from obvious cabals.

Dreaming is great, having faith and spirituality is great and nessesary but if you want a leaf out of my book, its to get off our bums and take action to fulfill the dreams and faith mechanisms we so dearly cling to.

Here is is ina simple formula that we can all understand.

Dream : ie, fall asleep fantasising of your desires and goals whilst smiling into them

Believe : ie, make it tangible with real planning and research.

Achieve : ie, take action, define a list of sequential events that will bring your dreams to fruition. And do not stop till you finish your task!

Excellent thread :-) and nice writing btw.

N

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I do have a life out there, you know? I don't spend my days wondering how I can entertain crowds on virtual forums. American Idol or X Factor can do that.
    well., you are 22 years old and still running around stabbing people with your 'developing slant on life' that the young ego can and will do...... so it is expected to hear this kind of remark. I don't mind. (even though it poked at me a bit, first)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (27th October 2012), Chester (27th October 2012), Eram (27th October 2012), Flash (27th October 2012), lookbeyond (28th October 2012), seko (27th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester
    It is possible to transcend your ego, which is what I have been talking about in this thread.
    I am faced with a dilemma here. Do I respond (which would be coming from a place within my ego by the way) or do I drop it?

I like the challenge of response and so I will attempt to take it on gracefully and be an example of a relatively healthy ego.

To discuss this at all requires one takes a perspective. One cannot take a perspective without there also being one or more alternate perspectives. A being that perceives itself in any dynamic that involves form (thus then produces by its very nature, perspective) must then deal with and from their perspective which then suggests a perceived degree of separation. It is impossible to completely transcend this unless some of my teachers are right - "when a Spirit Being absorbs back into Source."

If any Spirit Being is able to completely and fully transcend their view that they have autonomy over something and not the whole, then they become that whole but then no longer can there be anything else as they are the all that is (at that point). My point is that since I recognize this fact, I then must accept that no matter how enlightened I may ever become, until the day comes where I say (or some being that can say for me says) I am ready to be absorbed back into Source, I am and always will have some degree of "self" which I and others have to deal with. I accept this condition. Through my acceptance, I conclude that it may best be wisest I seek to manifest a healthy "self" or "ego" or whatever word someone might feel more comfortable using.

Perhaps it was insane to take this first step into this realm, but that doesn't mean I have to throw the baby out with the bath water. Perhaps I may end up proven wrong and that no matter what, to incarnate for any reason in any realm of form is foolish, but I would likely end up being that last one in the realm as I would always want to be of service to others in their experience. That is what makes me happiest. I see it as selfish in a selfless way. I just like to be honest about it.

Love to All, Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 28th October 2012 at 04:45.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (27th October 2012), Jenci (27th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

The first step is that you both move into the 'gap', and turn and face the change.

Then the ego (as we are wont to call it), recognized... will pout, and wail, and cry, and do basically...anything and everything. As the ego is in charge of or is fundamentally connected to your entire awareness, in all ways, in and out of the human body. In the end, it finally lets go..if you are both stubborn enough..and have enough capacity for surrender. It will be slightly different for everyone. But...essentially the same.

The reality is...that we will tend to take in reams of data and take decades of time, to do what is essentially ....a very simple thing.

It can be sped up, in many cases... by nearly dying -and similar things. (those moments of crystalline clarity, as they call them)
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th October 2012 at 19:32.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Eram (27th October 2012), Jenci (27th October 2012), Lunesoleil (9th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

When the ego is in alignmnent with the higher self, doing the bidding of the higher self, then the ego is no longer a problem. It will always work to manefest the intent of the higher self when in alignment (and for some when in communications actively with HS)... but the intent of the higher self is a convoluted path, designed to bring challenges and discovery... which can make the ego look very bad on some occassions.. for the higherself is not concerned with good or bad relative to our cultural definations... it is concerned with learning to master 3D reality. Hence you have many philosophies, many religions that say this and that is evil, when in fact it is not. Disconnected ego makes a mess for those of us who are committed to the leaning process. And if you are committed to your learning process and in contact with your HS there is no other authority you need to consider.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (31st October 2012), Lunesoleil (9th November 2012), minkton (26th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Cracking thread, Reaver.

[ and you didn't even put it in the spirituality section ]

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (9th November 2012), Jenci (9th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #95
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Smile Re: The Inauthentic Spirituality of the Alternative Scene

Ode to love

I'll think of you among the singing of the birds.
    Lulled by your presence that captivates my imagination.
    I need to drill the inexpressible mystery of my Genesis.
    That comes to abort it in vain.
    There is room for the song of love
    Guardian of the temple of the unfathomable truth.
    I approach the source once I abreuvais me.
    In the silence of the reflection I surrender.
    The power of fairies who surround me.
    And the belief that nothing is such that everything is transformed.
    Just believe and dream come true.
    It is in the outpouring of my thoughts.
    I hear in the distance this voice beg me.
    Without being able to recognize it, it marvel.
    Splendour on the original surface.
    As confronted with memories of the past.
    It captivates me a carrier mystery of faith.
    I know how to hear it.
    Prisoner of the senses in turmoil.
    Recognition of a love of multiple faces.
    Embroiled in unrecognizable ghosts.
    I advance in the relentless fog.
    Could a slow walk, I do surely.
    Achieve this shadow of myself.
    And reveal the magnificence of my light

© Lunesoleil (June 2010)(Juin 2010)

I love Snatam Kaur, a friend who fel my music discover this magical power not on the mind
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 21st November 2020 at 21:44. Reason: Problème de vidéo

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Bonjour Lune Soleil

J'aime bien ton poème et cette musique.

Cependant, tu vas certainement te faire demander la traduction dans ce forum qui est plutôt anglophone, quoique nous soyons tous de provenance différentes (Brésil, Mexique, Hollande, France, Canada, Roumanie, Chine et j'en passe, d'ailleurs Reaver est mexicain), le forum est surtout en anglais. Mais j'aime bien que tu crées un peu de remous sur la conscience des cultures, surtout pour tous ces anglophones américains lol .

Mon deuxième commentaire ou plutôt une question, pourquoi ce magnifique poème dans un fil qui devrait traiter de l'inauthenticité de la spiritualité dans le monde alternatif. La tienne me semble plutôt authentique si on se fie au poème.

Merci de me lire et de me répondre plus tard, je présume, et surtout, bienvenue en tant que membre du forum

Flash
    Last edited by Flash; 9th November 2012 at 17:46.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Lunesoleil (9th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #97
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Thanks apreciate Flash

I have an automatic, you a translator not to read?

I changed and translated the poem in English, thank you for your help

You do not need to know Flash likes of Saint Augustine, here it is

"Love and do what you want.
    If you shut you, shut up by love,
    If you speak, speak out of love,
    If you corrected corrected by love,
    If you forgive, forgive for love.
    IEA at the bottom of the root of love heart:
    From this root, bad nothing can get out. »
    Saint Augustin

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Flash (9th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justoneman
    I have been presented examples of what is known as "immaculate conception" by more than one credible (to me) source. I cannot confirm if this possibility has actually occurred, but my sources have been reliable in other matters of similar nature. So in this specific case, I lean to my sources being accurate. I guess this means we both simply have an opinion and that it differs. I am old school about this. Anyways, great thread Bro. Chester
    Care to share them?

Quote Posted by Arrowwind
    Actually it is a genetic deviation from the female genetic code paradigm though the action of genes upon an ovum that a female becomes a male at the time of conception. We have been lied to since the beginning... the beginning of this round anyway. Out of woman's code man is born through the alteration of that code from an outside force. A genetic modification so to speak. An ovum is a seed. A sperm is a living genetic code modification potential...
    Can you point towards works which elaborate on the idea? I suspect science can explain this, well at least to a degree that is.
    As requested -

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...nciareal28.htm

Quote Amazon cultures were known to be able to breed without the use of a male. Because the human body is primarily androgynous, a separation of the sexes is not theoretically necessary for procreation. This contention about the Amazons is backed up by the fact that the zona pellucida (the reproductive body in the female which contains a sack) can be penetrated by a latent male protein within the inherited genetic structure of the female that the body thinks and treats like a sperm. This results in a virgin birth.

It could be argued that the Amazons were unbalanced in the direction of the female energies. Whether or not that is true is not the point. Their culture and the general goddess culture of that time period was supplanted by a patriarchal culture that has attempted to subjugate women to the most unbearable of conditions. The male forces established control. Morality was then generated by the power elite of that particular civilization.
    Apologies it took me awhile to rediscover this reference. Love to You, Reaver... Chester

32. Link to Post #99
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

A night
    A flame
    Crashes
    On my soul
    And burn it
    All moved
    The dragonfly
    Who on the wall
    After the event
    So penetrating
    While walking
    In the wind
    Then still
    On a twig
    Thinks It's midnight
    Not a sound
    And suddenly
    Without waiting
    It came so fast
    Yet this is life
    The sun Is awakening
    The flame goes out
    Without seeing the morning
    And the dragonfly
    She disappeared
    At dawn
    Forever

© Lunesoleil

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

pueblo (21st November 2020)

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

"The Self is not realisable by study nor even by intelligence and learning. The Self reveals its essence only to him who applies himself to the Self. He who has not given up the ways of vice, who cannot control himself, who is not at peace within, whose mind is distracted, can never realise the Self, though full of all the learning of the world."

- Katha Upanishad

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Lunesoleil (21st November 2020), Mike (21st November 2020), Peace in Oz (21st November 2020), silvanelf (22nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5