+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Prime Directive of Non-Intervention

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default The Prime Directive of Non-Intervention

Humans do not, in general, understand how much control they can exert over their interaction with entities not native to the Earth.

If we are to accept the study of Robert Morningsky, the Earth's humanity was orchestrated by ancient reptilian beings from the Orion/Draconian and Sirius star systems. This strongly indicates that the core of our beings continue to have a direct connection and correlation with these beings. Granted, there exist a small percentage of native-earthlings whose people may well be of native origins. I am referring to tribal peoples.

At some point in our ancient history the concept of non-intervention/interference or Prime Directive, came into acceptance and power. From what I understand, this concept and ruling has been upheld and honored by the majority of beings who are service-to-others. However, if the earth has such core beginnings within the power structure of the Orion/Draconian and service-to-self star systems, does this not mean that there would be continued and on-going control from and by these regressive groups? They would therefore have no respect for or adherence to, the Prime Directive of non-interference.

This then, would mean that the only method of escape for those service-to-others is by ascending with the earth by purposely raising their own vibrational frequencies. Some of these will be living, from my understanding, on a 4th density/dimensional earth plane and others will be ascending to 5th, 6th or 7th. Once this shift has occured, how do those 4th density/dimensional service-to-others, reach back into the 3rd density/dimension to help those regressives to escape their incarceration without violating the Prime Directive of non-intervention/interference?

ZetaTalk: Free Will

Non-interference does not constitute staying utterly away from emerging entities on 3rd Density worlds or avoiding certain subjects because they cannot be explained fully. This is a human concept, based on the way humans try to control their environment, but is not how the rest of the Universe works.

Non-interference can best be explained if you keep in mind that nothing can be done by an alien unless it is through a human - nothing. In this they must wait until a human gives The Call, signaling an interest in having a conference. Ambassadors from the Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self orientation can only confer with humans,...

http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r02.htm
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: The Prime Directive of Non-Intervention

Perhaps an 'equalizer' is in order.

Whoever, and wherever they be, these beings are here.
    Regardless of what 'dimension' or silly number of dimensions they're claimed to operate in, they are here.

So, my reality check comes to this:
    Whether it's gold, DNA, slaves, breeding fodder, Frequent Flyer Miles, the Earth itself, or just the pure pleasure of lording over someone else, they need to be here. And not just here, they need it from 3D here!

Not only that, it seems they believe they are unwilling, or incapable of getting it themselves!
    (Note: Is any of this sounding a teeny bit like some other multi-dimensional being inhabiting this planet?)

They appear to have either the faculties, or the technology (or both), to get whatever it is from almost anywhere; but no, they are here.
    (Note 2: See a pattern here?)

However advanced or powerful they claim, or are assumed to be, their 'need' has also become a measure of the control they don't have.
    "Mankind, get off your knees!"

Just a thought,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 29th August 2010 at 19:40.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Perhaps an 'equalizer' is in order.

Whoever, and wherever they be, these beings are here.
    Regardless of what 'dimension' or silly number of dimensions they're claimed to operate in, they are here.
    Are they? Here? After listening to Chris Everard's audio today, posted by Tone3, I'm not so sure of that now. We know that there are a few renegades living in the bowels of this earth, but why? Are these few the real controllers? I'm beginning to wonder.

Everard offers an explanation of the historical practice of diabolism that has been practiced for thousands of years by non other than the families of current royalty and the extreme wealthy...all 72 demons. This sheds a whole new light on this issue.

Quote So, my reality check comes to this:
    Whether it's gold, DNA, slaves, breeding fodder, Frequent Flyer Miles, the Earth itself, or just the pure pleasure of lording over someone else, they need to be here. And not just here, they need it from 3D here!

Not only that, it seems they believe they are unwilling, or incapable of getting it themselves!
    (Note: Is any of this sounding a teeny bit like some other multi-dimensional being inhabiting this planet?)

They appear to have either the faculties, or the technology (or both), to get whatever it is from almost anywhere; but no, they are here.
    (Note 2: See a pattern here?)

However advanced or powerful they claim, or are assumed to be, their 'need' has also become a measure of the control they don't have.
    "Mankind, get off your knees!"

Just a thought,
    Fred
    We ARE powerful! No doubt! But it is obvious that these acts of diabolical subterfuge prove that they are no shrinking vines. There are millions of the awakened, billions of the masses who are still on their knees and a few thousand of the controller-puppets, who hold the wealth of this world.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

The ones who messed with our DNA, yes Human are earthlings, have no right over us. But they are responsible for what they did, so here comes the eternal link. It does not also give them right over the planet. The ones depending on it for its survival and who came from it are the ones who should take care of it.

And if we could get rid of their grasp, behind the human Elite manipulation, we could have a chance to create Heaven on Earth. Meanwhile, a whole lot of confusion, positive/negative harvest, etc... Simply distract us from the main issue. Things are changing, people are awakening, but the inertia of a whole planet population is rather heavy, so we need to be patient.

Namaste, Steven

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Why are we always at the centre of everything ?

The Bible would have the Earth as the central focal point of all God's existence... Hmmm. You believe that one? (unless maybe there aren't a gazillion stars out there and in fact, they're just pinpricks in a big black cloth... where's your proof , eh ??? )

Let me see, the government are out to get us... not to mention reptiloids and Rupert Murdoch.

Most paranoid delusionals will also put themselves at the centre of very complex scenarios too.

Now .. on a beach, not very far from me is a rock pool. I don't know the contents of this rock pool, and I don't b****y care. Do you think in that rock pool, Sunny the sea anenome is telling his friends about my existence and my diabolical plan to come and scoop him up and fry him on a rock?

Because I could care less about Sunny and his friends.... but, whatever gets sunny through his day is alright with me.

This is not to say that something is not out to get you.... but any clothes you like on it to dress it up. But complicated scenarios that put the Earth at the centre of a galactic, nay, universal even conspiracy is just missing the point for me.

You are responsible for your life... so don't go imagining it's in the hands of Lenny the Lizard... or it's his before you even begin to sort out your own sock drawer... (see pledge thread for more details of how you can make a real contribution to the galactic fight against reptilian oppression)

K

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here's someone else speaking of alien intervention...enjoy !

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    Most paranoid delusionals will also put themselves at the centre of very complex scenarios too.

Because I could care less about Sunny and his friends.... but, whatever gets sunny through his day is alright with me.

This is not to say that something is not out to get you.... but any clothes you like on it to dress it up. But complicated scenarios that put the Earth at the centre of a galactic, nay, universal even conspiracy is just missing the point for me.

You are responsible for your life... so don't go imagining it's in the hands of Lenny the Lizard... or it's his before you even begin to sort out your own sock drawer... (see pledge thread for more details of how you can make a real contribution to the galactic fight against reptilian oppression)

K
    First, thanks for the compliment.

We have to come to some consensus as to what or who is trashing our earth plane and systematically removing entire groups of people from their homelands. This is just not the work for big boobs and feathers.

You and anyone else who makes decision to ignore what Sunny and his friends are doing, has every right to do so. There are those however, who make a conscious effort to know what is happening around and to them, but also who is doing this and why. I don't care to be harmed and sit and watch others around me also being harmed. Yes, absolutely, I am responsible for my own life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

However, we may not be talking about Lenny the lizard from a galaxy far far away. What is causing this massive controlling of humanity, may well be literally diabolical in nature. I don't know about you and others, but I want to know about this and I want to know who is doing this.

But that's just me.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Oops... there were no 'compliments' intended towards you there Snowbird... so apologies if that seemed that way. I meant it in a general sense.

I agree something is out to get us. You don't need to look far to find that something wants your soul badly... 'dress it up any way you like...'

the question is, 'are you going to give it to them?'

But energy follows thought. Our energy follows our thoughts. If I am faced with something, I will face it down... but I will not go out there looking for entities or constructing a world for myself where they are in control.

If someone says they 'can't ' do something, they're right. They can't .. and they never will. Attitude changes everything.

So I naturally balk when someone says 'aliens are in charge...'

1) I don't think we're important enough to have 85,000 (or however many it currently is) ships circling this planet like sharks for our blood.
    2) If there are 85,000 ships circling this planet, well, Lenny can just see if he gets offered a mince pie and a shot of Drambuie when he comes calling at my house.

We have no real idea how this all currently operates.. but I bet it's freaky. And if we can believe in anything here at good ole Avalon.. I choose a reality where my reality shapes the fabric of space and time. that is: No aliens for me = no aliens for me.

Until Lenny comes calling for his Drambuie that is...
    Last edited by Kulapops; 1st September 2010 at 10:44.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It matters not where or in which dimension the entities are... Time and space is but an illusion, everything you see is but a reflection of yourself. Everything is in the here and the now. Everything exists in spheres within spheres within spheres.. that are interwoven with eachother and we all come from the same source.

Peace
    Last edited by SkepticSoul; 2nd September 2010 at 10:54. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread