+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why the Disclosure hasn't happened yet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Default Why the Disclosure hasn't happened yet?

2-3 years ago the Disclosure was the hottest topic in the alternative media. All the insider sources were telling that we are being prepared. All these Hollywood movies and shows were were very blunt. Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Steven Basset, Michael Salla, Alfred Webre and many others were getting insider information that the Disclosure is right around the corner. And now... nothing. It's like someone turned the lights off on this whole topic.

I totally agree with Bill that we have to take responsibility for all the harm done to this beautiful planet. The aeons of abusing this wonderful world. I will be the first to "grab the shovel". But the vast majority of the human family is still numb and we could really use the boost of Disclosure to start really creating the world that we want to live in.

Where did it go?

Or is it just the quiet before the storm?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

bennycog (20th October 2012), Draco (20th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (19th October 2012), ghostrider (19th October 2012), GloriousPoetry (19th October 2012), lookbeyond (20th October 2012), meat suit (19th October 2012), niki (20th October 2012), Prodigal Son (19th October 2012), RUSirius (19th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Why the Disclosure hasn't happened yet?

We're a little more than two months away from the big date. Let's see what happens.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

ghostrider (19th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Things aren't what they seem, the truth is WE are disclosure. All of us who have been abducted & seen things.

Its never going to come from those with a vested interest in keeping all the power, & therefore knowledge to themselves.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (19th October 2012), ghostrider (19th October 2012), Holly Lindin (25th October 2012), lookbeyond (20th October 2012), mojo (20th October 2012), sandy (20th October 2012), tcjim1 (20th October 2012), thunder24 (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012), Wind (20th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

A good interview here from Kerry, Bill and Dr. Greer in 2009.
    This video IMO might give some understanding as to why it hasn't been a full disclosure yet.
    If they do announce a disclosure, and the big question is asked..... of how do they travel here from such far away distances, it could open up Pandora's Box in The Free Energy Sector thus crippling the whole economical infrastructure. Lets see what happens with Rossi's Cold Fusion Device and Keshe's Kwh Generator. Perhaps these are the steps needed to move in a forward direction towards Disclosure.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 19th October 2012 at 23:16.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

lookbeyond (20th October 2012), mojo (20th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Imagine when they learn we , us, everyone is an ET brought here long ago from the Lyra / Vega star system . Genetically altered with disconnected DNA, and only 10 percent brain power. Our ancestors tried to fix their broken world by using the DNA level of humans rather than educating the mind through schools , and such . we do it once your born , kindergaden, first grade, they did it while we were still at a molecular level , it didn't have the outcome they wanted. so off you go , can't live among us, you barbarians, good thing we engineered you to only live 80 to 100 years with 10 percent brain power, instead of 1,000 years and 100 percent brain power like us . Now thats disclosure. We don't need a government person to tell us what we already know. like somehow that makes it official. ( he spits, adjust his hat , and mumbles I'm mad at politicians already , they can leave disclosure alone till they remove the isle that divides them and focuses on helping humanity instead of campaigning all the dang time ) .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

conk (22nd October 2012), Holly Lindin (26th October 2012), lookbeyond (20th October 2012), meat suit (20th October 2012), tcjim1 (20th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012), Wind (20th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Guys, guys! My main question is NOT why the Disclosure hasn't occurred yet (although it is a very important topic). My main concern is why the TALK of disclosure and insider feeds has come to almost a complete halt.
    Back in the days, every other day we read blog updates about fractions and groups in the upper echelons of power who have had enough and are preparing Disclosure, and it could happen any moment now.

What has happened?!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

lookbeyond (20th October 2012), niki (20th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Because it is not meant so.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Holly Lindin (26th October 2012), lookbeyond (20th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Why the Disclosure hasn't happened yet?

I will see it when I believe it.

there's -sadly/unfortunately- too many 'dirty' hoaxes/scams and/or human's clever/creative/cunning made-up wishful-thinking/escapism stories these days,
    that they've somewhat made me traumatic (even a misanthrope!) and find myself very hard to believe any of these things.... until I see the *REAL PROOF* by myself..

Here's my thread that used to talk about the similar thing too:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-t-notice-them
    Last edited by niki; 20th October 2012 at 07:36.

16. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

How about, lack of interest? Another UFO video?

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that disclosure is seen by most people as that someone or a group of people tell you that there is alien life or alien technology. They are thankful for letting you know and than what happens? Nothing! The person that disclosed sees a few hundred people loving his information but THEY DO NOTHING WITH IT. Instead of starting asking more questions they simply accept that they are being lied to by the government and than they continue with their normal life as if nothing happened. That is why disclosure will not work properly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1967sander For This Post:

niki (20th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Imagine when they learn we , us, everyone is an ET brought here long ago from the Lyra / Vega star system . Genetically altered with disconnected DNA, and only 10 percent brain power. Our ancestors tried to fix their broken world by using the DNA level of humans rather than educating the mind through schools , and such . we do it once your born , kindergaden, first grade, they did it while we were still at a molecular level , it didn't have the outcome they wanted. so off you go , can't live among us, you barbarians, good thing we engineered you to only live 80 to 100 years with 10 percent brain power, instead of 1,000 years and 100 percent brain power like us . Now thats disclosure. We don't need a government person to tell us what we already know. like somehow that makes it official. ( he spits, adjust his hat , and mumbles I'm mad at politicians already , they can leave disclosure alone till they remove the isle that divides them and focuses on helping humanity instead of campaigning all the dang time ) .
    very good analysys, but how about this is some sort of adventure park where you can incarnate or being sent for punishment, 80 years at the hairy level...no access to past lives info, akashic records etc. suck it and see.... a bit like going paintballing or hiking to the south pole, having your brain wiped for the duration.... could be fun...

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I wouldn´t expect any disclosure.
    The problem is that most people do not want to know.
    In the meantime the ones that want to know should move "underground" to not to disturb majority.

E

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there is a fundamental mis-understanding about the disclosure. It has been taking place, and will likely continue to take place. I know many of us are waiting to see what Steven Greer's documentary shows, says, and describes, which is coming out soon. 40 days left, his website says for release, http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/

As for the discussion about the topic, simply put, may I say, there isn't much left to disclose... other than the specifics within the secret societies and GOV's of the world... It is proven that so called aliens exist, and that ufos are out there, and I don't see why these questions are being asked... More like, what now? Ive seen 13 ufos flying in Portland Oregon in 2011, Oct. Nov. I asked questions, and was answered. I do not believe that everyone will receive so called answers or explanations, because of their current consciousness state. If we are ready for it, then we will see, have seen, been seeing, etc. As for a mass showing or landing from another species, regardless of their origin ( cause I believe most come from Earth ) Won't occur. IMO.

As the global consciousness increases, it is our duty to be prepared to answer the questions that will come to us, from the masses... we will be leading the way soon. A shift in paradigm has occurred, although I do not believe everyone is effected at this time. We are all at different degrees or levels of consciousness. As far as I am concerned, disclosure has occurred, and the majority of people KNOW we are not alone, and we will NOT see a mass disclosure via the GOV. That would simply contradict 50-60 years or more of secrecy, which could alone, start a bad vibration and cause much anger, or fear based behavior on the mass level. It is for internal only, for you to explore, and when you are asked about it, then you say what you wish...

I no longer ask, cause I now know... and have seen the materialized. I no longer need proof. I simply think that is the same for the majority of humanity as well. If you consider alone, the phoenix lights event, over 10,000 people saw this all at the same time. now how many decades has this been occurring? my point is made, I think we all know already. and Im very glad for the results.

Maybe your questions are not really sourced from proof but you want co existence now... we all have more questions, but I think they would be direct to the specific species occupying the space around planet Earth... and maybe one day, we can ask them. That would be another step in our evolution, although I do not know when this will be. I hope soon, and have my questions prepared. I am ready for the future, what ever the universe has in store for us. for this thread alone, you are asking the wrong questions... IMO.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

22. Link to Post #14
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Perhaps disclosure will happen in a way that we don't expect it to happen and perhaps you will need the eyes and heart to see it and receive it.

What if disclosure already happened?

+ Reply to Thread