+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Itís Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,468 times in 4,269 posts

Default Itís Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

This doctor is a former student of my late mentor, Dr. Christopher Hills, and I think he's the real deal. There is a little bit of advertisement in this article from his blog, but it's hard to separate that out, so I just left it in. The info is the focus.

Buy It Now, Itís Legal Ė Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)
    by Mark Sircus on 20 October 2012

Quote One of the wars against the war on drugs has been won and that means Americans everywhere now have access to medical marijuana in this government-approved form. The government had to approve it because it has virtually no THC, that particular cannibinoid that gets people high. So believe me, the FDA, DEA and FTC have all yielded and it will show up at your door if you order the newest/oldest medicine on the planet.

Medical Marijuana Inc., Dixie Elixirs and Edibles Brand will be featured on 60 Minutes ďRocky Mountain HighĒ segment on Sunday, October 21. Denverís thriving medical marijuana industry will be the primary focus of the showís segment by Steve Kroft. 60 Minutes, the most successful television broadcast in U.S. history, draws an average of over 13 million viewers a week.

That is a lot of people to watch what is good news for the entire medical establishment as well as the alternative medical community. It is the best news for millions who are sick and on many pharmaceutical drugs that Cannabidiol (CBD) will replace safely and naturally. Bottom line, CBD is going to make a whole lot of people feel better about 10 minutes after they drop some Cannabidiol under their tongues.

Now we all have access to pharmaceutical-grade natural medicine from a company that is entirely outside the medical industrial complex. Just do not order this product, cannabidiol, to get high for it will not take you there. But if you need a potent medicine in your fight against chronic disease, cannabinoid medicine will deliver the goods. In the fight against cancer, neurological diseases and diabetes, one would actually be crazy to do it without CBD.

CBD turns the debate about illicit-drugs-as-medicine on its headómedical marijuana that does not get the user high. One woman with Parkinsonís disease, who Dr. Michael Callton treats, told him she ingests an oral marijuana candy, a medicine that doesnít make her intoxicated in order to calm her tremors enough so she can sleep. ďShe doesnít want to get high,Ē said Dr. Callton (also Michigan Republican Representative). ďShe just wants to sleep.Ē

I am telling my readers to really look at this issue and perhaps to buy some stock in the company. This potent CBD nutraceutical (that can compete with any pharmaceutical on the market) is going to do very well so I would recommend buying stock in this company. It is only about ten cents a share last time I looked so there is a lot of head room and the stock has been moving. Just wait till after the 60 Minutes show and we will all see where this will go.

I have a client in Austrailia who has heavy neurological damage and discomfort and is on the Natural Allopathic Medicine protocol. He just started on DixieX Dew Drops and he is doing very well. I have been holding off on sharing about DixieX for the launch of DrSircus.com, which should happen sometime next week.
    Anti-Inflammatory Cancer Therapy

The truth is there is no ďovernight fixĒ for chronic inflammation. That said I take that back and say there is. The quickest fix for inflammation, the one that works most instantly is sodium bicarbonate. So many doctors and books talk about inflammation today but they fail to mention the mighty muscleman of the anti-inflammation world. Right behind this heavyweight is magnesium chloride, which is the anti-inflammatory that too many doctors are still forgetting to mention and use. It literally controls inflammation because a deficiency in magnesium is one of the basic root causes of inflammation, so its replenishment is the logical way to put out inflammatory fires.

If all this medical forgetting is not enough ineptitude, realize that the newest, strongest and possibly greatest anti-inflammatory on the block (CBD) just went legal and now exists and is available in topical and oral forms. People who have used medical marijuana know this because it gives so much quick pain relief. Now we have it in a perfect form!

Description: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\2013\DIX-X_BotPainSalve_jar1_BLK.jpg
    This is a picture of a CBD topical cream product.

These three substances, when used together, change the world of medicine and certainly the world of anti-inflammatory medicine. I am already racing at warp speed to finish Anti-Inflammatory Cancer Therapy, which I will roll out as soon as we publish Treatment Essentials. Both of these works introduce my completed protocol.

I have just finished my research and I am astounded by the work I have done in the last three months, which has taken my understanding of medicine and health to new heights. I will be sharing my discoveries in the next few weeks.
    Conclusion

CBD spells bad news for the pharmaceutical industry because, when combined with other strong medicinals like magnesium, sodium bicarbonate and iodine, people can treat themselves more safely and effectively than they can be treated in a doctorís office.

This essay just touches upon the reasons why you should have CBD in your medicine cabinet. Alone or in combination with other substances, it has a powerful effect that should not be ignored in our struggle against acute and chronic diseases. For more information and many other reasons, please read my book:
    http://blog.imva.info/medicine/buy-l...dustrial-hemp/
    "It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers.
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
    ~ Anais Nin ~

"When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself." Unknown

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arrowwind (22nd October 2012), Chinaski (21st October 2012), Cjay (22nd October 2012), Dawn (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), fifi (21st October 2012), genevieve (20th October 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd October 2012), Maunagarjana (21st October 2012), MorningSong (20th October 2012), NancyV (21st October 2012), penn (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), selinam (22nd October 2012), spiritguide (20th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012), witchy1 (20th October 2012), Woody (20th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,167 times in 1,126 posts

Default Re: Itís Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

Not delivering outside USA just yet...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Itís Legal - Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)

Picture taken this summer ( 2012 ) ... it was a nice view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Flowers.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	18808  
    Last edited by aniN; 20th October 2012 at 21:30.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

daddy fishwick (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), PHARAOH (21st October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Just put this on another thread, thought some might be interested - Some of you probably know this already - but its new to me
    I have just found out about the potent effects of Vermox (merbendazole). Tons of information on this via google scholar. This stuff literally destroys cancer. Sold in 100mg doses - take 1 twice a day.
    I read somewhere that the States have taken it off the market as an OTC last year. That alone made me stock up. Am curently taking 2 x twice a day and will do so for a week as health maintenance. I definately felt better after day 1 FWIW. Cost cents to buy.

http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.or...8/9/2963.short
    Patent - Vemox.pdf
    Parent Post

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,246 times in 2,736 posts

I cannot find any information as to how many milligrams of CBD it takes (per day or per dose) to have a profound effect.

You know, if you eat an organic carrot, or a handful of organic blueberries, or have a teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon in your cereal... you are getting health benefits that may be fighting cancer and rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease... but...

how much would someone need to take of CBD from Dixie X to actually cure cancer, or stop the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease?

The pills sold are $7 US each pill/capsule of 25 mg. Is one a day enough? Do we need 10 per day? Or 20?

I have seen enough about cannabis and especially cannabinoid compounds to feel very strongly that this class of super-regulatory compounds is probably the most important and curative group of plant compounds of any plant. But I still have no idea how much it would take to cure. (Yes, I know all "evidence" will be anecdotal, but someone must have a clue as to milligrams per kilogram for a profound effect. Dixie X CANNOT give this info, or make this claim, or they will disappear in an FDA heartbeat. So, I need "friend-to-friend" info. PM if you do not want to post it.)

I'd really like to know - for someone with cancer, someone with rheumatoid arthritis, and someone with Alzheimer's.

A video on CBD:

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SrjjgPbhU

Dennis
    We are either filled with compassion, or we are empty.

Please read, sign, and share The Reset Button: http://www.ResetButtonMovement.Org

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aniN (22nd October 2012), butcherman (21st October 2012), Cjay (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (21st October 2012), DragonRider (23rd January 2013), Holly Lindin (21st October 2012), Laurel (21st October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), PHARAOH (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012), TargeT (21st October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,640 times in 3,195 posts

I don't like this "clean and safe" cannabis, the godamn plant is clean and safe naturaly... why are we messing with this plant?

STOP PROHIBITION!

this looks like big pharma stepping in and offering a "solution" to a problem that doesn't exist... Spread the information, inform people on the true nature of Cannabis, it is a perfectly safe plant, it should be available to anyone who wants it in any form they want it.

I personally wish I could freely juice the leaves of the plant, they are super nutrient rich & would be an amazing addition to my Juicing regiment.
    FREE ENERGY NOW *click to find out how*
    Omnia quaerite ac dubitate
    Learn to think!
    www.triviumeducation.com

ďIf quantum mechanics hasnít profoundly shocked you, you havenít understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real- Niels Bohr

Perspective is everything...."You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a Fkn challenge"

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bodhii71 (21st October 2012), butcherman (21st October 2012), DeDukshyn (21st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), DoubleHelix (21st October 2012), Maunagarjana (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Sidney (21st October 2012), spiritwind (21st October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,303 times in 4,328 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I don't like this "clean and safe" cannabis, the godamn plant is clean and safe naturaly... why are we messing with this plant?

STOP PROHIBITION!

this looks like big pharma stepping in and offering a "solution" to a problem that doesn't exist... Spread the information, inform people on the true nature of Cannabis, it is a perfectly safe plant, it should be available to anyone who wants it in any form they want it.

I personally wish I could freely juice the leaves of the plant, they are super nutrient rich & would be an amazing addition to my Juicing regiment.
    So is it GMO?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dennis, you might try asking your question on Dr. Sircus's blog, where there is room for comments and queries from readers.
    http://blog.imva.info/medicine/buy-l...dustrial-hemp/

I don't think it's GMO--it sounds more like they just remove the part of the plant that makes people high from the product, they haven't actually altered the plant itself.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd October 2012 at 16:28.
    "It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers.
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
    ~ Anais Nin ~

"When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself." Unknown

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

So is it GMO?
    From what I understand it is industrial hemp (which is basically "THC" free cannabis the content is SO LOW it's considered not there; it may be possible they are doing additional extraction), not necessarily GMO; though listening to the video that Dennis L. posted makes me think they might do something like that to ensure high CBD content as it sounds like it is a recessive expressed gene.

industrial hemp is very hard to grow in the US & is mostly illegal even though it has no real THC levels (it is a part of the prohibition)
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st October 2012 at 05:44.
    Learn to think!
    www.triviumeducation.com

ďIf quantum mechanics hasnít profoundly shocked you, you havenít understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real- Niels Bohr

Perspective is everything...."You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a Fkn challenge"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), Sidney (21st October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If it is just Hemp Oil you can get it here over the couner - Organinc Hemp Seed - Cannabis Sativa is avalable here for only $18.95 50 mls or $36.90 for 100MLS (Aud) http://www.newtonspharmacy.com.au/aromatherapy_9.html

Somehow I think they are taking the goodies out. NZ Doctors can prescribe it for pain relief - imported from the UK of course. (No home grown organic stuff)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012), TargeT (21st October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 292 posts

Hello Everyone:
    According to Statistics Canada there are 15,000 licenses to grow medicinal Hemp in Canada. I couldn't understand why some of the videos said Hemp and some said Marijiuana? The answer is exactly what has been said on this thread. Hemp is the medicinal product and marijiuana was for getting high.
    I know there are kids that go out into the farmers fields here that grow hundreds and hundreds of acres of medicinal Hemp and cut it thinking they're going to get high when all they do is get healthier! ( These kids didn't even know they are helping themselves stay healthy.)
    In the fall the farmers cut and bale the Hemp. It gets send to plants that take the seeds out and make it into medicine.
    Hemp can be grown anywhere...although it's not legal in some places. Here in Canada Hemp is medicinal.
    Just a couple of weeks ago some people were arrested and charged with trafficking marijiuana. The great thing was it was just Hemp! They were all released and the cops had egg on their face for not checking what the product was first.
    Hemp cannot get you high. Only marijiuana can do that and it's illegal here.
    What's great is Hemp and marijiuana are the same things to the cops.
    chancy

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012), TargeT (21st October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Chancy, "Marijuana" is a slang term introduced as propaganda here in the states for CANNABIS (which is also called hemp) there is a strain of CANNABIS that is low THC (this is what you are speaking of being grown in Canada).

Marijuana is a term that should die with prohibition, it just causes confusion.
    Learn to think!
    www.triviumeducation.com

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    On the shores of a bay ringed by mountains and visited by whales
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,182 times in 762 posts

Hemp is a product from a naturally occuring variety of the cannabis plant that has very low levels of THC (and usually high levels of CBD). The product from the cannabis plant with high levels of THC (and usually low levels of CBD) is called marijuana. Semanitcally I think of hemp and marijuana as by products of the cannabis plant, albeit from different varieties.

Selective breeding has been aplied to both varieties of cannabis - for hemp to produce a plant that has longer fibres, produces more seeds and oils, and so on; for marijuana to produce a plant that has higher concentrations of THC.

Hemp is a very useful by product of cannabis and interestingly China is the top producer in the world.

The cannabis plant is so interesting and useful (a high level of CBD seems to counteract the bad side effects of THC), but has been so demonised in many parts of the world.
    Last edited by sdv; 21st October 2012 at 08:40.
    sdv
    Vita sans libris mors est.
    Our life is not measured in the number of breaths we take but in the moments that take our breath away!
    http://practicalpersonalcreativity.blogspot.com/

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

conk (21st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012), onawah (21st October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd October 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

sdv's post clears up much of it, but allow me to post a bit just so it is recorded in this thread:

"Cannabis" is a plant genus.

The genus contains three named species (though some argue they are really "sub-species" or "varieties.") The species are Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. There are also numerous strains of each of the species. Some are bred for fiber (building materials, paper pulp, industrial fiber such as rope, fiber for cloth), some are bred for high seed oil content (in fact, cannabis has the highest plant oil yield per acre of any plant known), some are bred for protein content (cannabis seed meal is a "perfect food" with all amino acids and the highest protein of any plant). The plants bred to have high fiber are generally called "hemp", the plants grown for food and oil are called either "hemp" or "cannabis." The medicinal plant without THC is usually called "hemp" or "cannabis", and the plant with THC (used for powerful medicine - including curing cancer - as well as the recreational drug) is usually called "cannabis" or "marijuana." (TargeT is correct that "marijuana" is a pejorative term originally used in racist campaigns against cannabis, but we are all so indoctrinated with the word that it lost a lot of its pejorative power.)

As far as has been publicly released, I have never heard of GMO cannabis. It is an incredibly adaptive plant that easily hybridizes and forms new sub-types or sub-strains. Think of the folks that cross-breed roses: all the different colors, sizes of flowers, number and size of thorns, and amounts of various volatile oils that provide the fragrance - or almost no fragrance. Some cannabis sub-strains have virtually no THC, and are legally cultivated in Canada and Australia, for a couple of examples - countries that did sign the "Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961" international treaty not to allow cultivation of cannabis with THC. Due to collusion with multiple industries (paper pulp, cotton, plant oils, soy and corn growers) and the US government, even the non-THC hemp is illegal to cultivate in the US. (This is astounding to me, as hemp should currently be the #1 crop in the US, even while we continue to fight for the full legalization - without taxation - of cannabis with THC.)

Cannabis oil, as processed by the Rick Simpson protocol, is the tarry "oil" left from warmed solvent processing the flower buds of high-THC strains of the plant. It is NOT the same as the oil pressed from seeds. The Rick Simpson "oil" is a powerful curative medicine; the oil from the seeds is edible (world's best source of omega 3 and omega 6 oils, in the perfect ratio) and industrial (can be made into thousands of products from lubricants to paints to inks to plastics and epoxies.) I don't know if there is a tiny bit of CBD in the seed oil or not (there probably is) but there is definitely such a tiny amount of THC - if any - that it is nearly undetectable.

Modern growers utilize the "clone" method of plant propagation, since the plant is so prone to hybridization. This is done by planting cuttings of a parent plant (like rooting a houseplant segment.) That way, once the characteristics of the parent plant are determined (such as having a high THC content or a high CBD content) the grower knows in advance what the cloned plants' characteristics will be.

Cannabis for a medicine and as a nutrient can also be juiced from the plant (leaves and flowers) using no heat. This preserves certain cannabinoids that would be altered by heating. THC is made much more potent by heating; CBD is not. So, I would guess the method of extracting CBD is done using solvents (like Rick Simpson's method) but that the solvents are allowed to evaporate at a much lower temperature.

The human body has a "super-regulatory" system called the endocannabinoid system. The system regulates all systems - that is why the list of ailments cured or relieved is so long - it really does connect with everything in the body. Our bodies naturally produce cannabinoids. (If we did not, our regulatory systems would probably fail and we would die.) Probably in the past, our bodies produced just the right amount of cannabinoids. But now, all of our air, water, soil, and food contains poisons, we are all bombarded with damaging man-made waves of varying frequencies, and we often have our stress levels turned up "to eleven." So, our bodies cannot produce enough cannabinoids to keep us in homiostasis.

The US government has known, since the mid 1970s, that cannabis cures or drastically heals cancer. They found out when they were trying to prove that cannabis causes cancer - but they got paradoxical data that proved the opposite. Since then, hundreds of scientific whitepapers describing clinical and laboratory tests of cannabis have made it obvious that this is the most important medicinal plant. About the only thing it cannot cure is a bought-off politician colluding with sociopathic corporations (although a length of hemp rope might get the job done. If you think that quip is harsh, you probably don't have a friend or family member that died of cancer - while the monsters were hiding the cure.)

This Dixie X announcement of US availability of CBD is not a perfect solution or the final solution (full legalization is), but if you know someone suffering right now, it may be very important news right now.

Dennis

Please read, sign, and share The Reset Button: http://www.ResetButtonMovement.Org

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2012), penn (22nd October 2012), seko (23rd October 2012), TargeT (22nd October 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    . It is an incredibly adaptive plant that easily hybridizes and forms new sub-types or sub-strains. Think of the folks that cross-breed roses: all the different colors, sizes of flowers, number and size of thorns, and amounts of various volatile oils that provide the fragrance - or almost no fragrance.
    I'll take this one step further (and clarify a bit) Cannabis often produces a NEW strain at EVERY cross pollination, this is why cloning is so popular for high THC seekers, its common that every time you cross pollinate you get a new strain, even if it's the same two plants cross pollinating (unless you find "true breeders", which seems much less common, but give consistent results & usually share certain genetic signatures).

I think THC deficient plants must have some dominant trait that passes quite often, this must be how farmers of "hemp" continue to stay with in legal limits.
    Learn to think!
    www.triviumeducation.com

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,383 times in 3,353 posts

I wonder if it's GMO Marijuana.... hmmmm....

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,432 times in 2,602 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This doctor is a former student of my late mentor, Dr. Christopher Hills, and I think he's the real deal. There is a little bit of advertisement in this article from his blog, but it's hard to separate that out, so I just left it in. The info is the focus.

Buy It Now, Itís Legal Ė Medical Marijuana Cannabidiol (CBD from Industrial Hemp)
    by Mark Sircus on 20 October 2012

Quote One of the wars against the war on drugs has been won and that means Americans everywhere now have access to medical marijuana in this government-approved form. The government had to approve it because it has virtually no THC, that particular cannibinoid that gets people high. So believe me, the FDA, DEA and FTC have all yielded and it will show up at your door if you order the newest/oldest medicine on the planet.

Medical Marijuana Inc., Dixie Elixirs and Edibles Brand will be featured on 60 Minutes ďRocky Mountain HighĒ segment on Sunday, October 21. Denverís thriving medical marijuana industry will be the primary focus of the showís segment by Steve Kroft. 60 Minutes, the most successful television broadcast in U.S. history, draws an average of over 13 million viewers a week.
    Ok. we now will be having access to a chemically concocted marijuana perversion... a genetically modified Marijuna though hydrid selection... My question is... Will it do what the Rick Simpson Oil will do? Will it cure cancer in a few short months? I doubt it. We shall see.
    But I suspect that they will never allow us to have a cannaboid that will cure cancer. Its just too much to allow people to get well and get high at the same time and have revealed to them the secrets that this plant medicine can reveal to so many people so Rick Simpson Oil is out. It could provoke another social revolution... one that this time would take down the elites. We didnt understand to well who the enemies were in the 60's ... but we do now.

Just my fantasy mind rambling here....at least the part of social revolution.

I spent some hours last spring talking with medical marijuana experts in Oregon, a legal state, and they all pretty much agreed that marijuana does not cure cancer (although helpful in a number of conditions, but repeated long term use is requried, so it does not really cure) and most did not even know of its reputation to cure cancer as in Rick Simposn Oil which will affect your mentation as the THC is not removed, but signficiantly condensed down into a pure grade THC oil.

Please note the Sircus' book does not mention its use for cancer but he does expound its anti-inflammatory effect. That this product could be used with iodine (lugol's Iodine in an of itself has cured some cancers) and sodium bicarb and magnesium to assist in the cure of cancer may well be but Sircus did not list it on the cover of his book.. Why? he is not bound by any US law being that he lives in South America.... but still the germ/seed of cure is being withheld from us in in the medical marijuan product. It may be good enough but it will never be good enough in my mind to keep people from the FULL healing potential of marijuana.

Excuse me... Sircus' book cover does say cancer on it... we shall see what we shall see if this is a cure or not... but I suspect not... not in as of itself and Rick Simpson Oil is.
    Last edited by Paul; 22nd October 2012 at 16:44. Reason: fix quoting

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

A sneak peek from a documentary about Rick Simpson and Phoenix Tears
    ~ Anais Nin ~

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arrowwind (22nd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I wonder if it's GMO Marijuana.... hmmmm....
    No Maia, read up a few posts.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Ok. we now will be having access to a chemically concocted marijuana perversion... a genetically modified Marijuna though hydrid selection... My question is... Will it do what the Rick Simpson Oil will do? Will it cure cancer in a few short months? I doubt it. We shall see.
    "chemically concocted" does worry me a bit too, but if you know Rick Simpson's method for extracting the oil from cannabis flowers, you know he uses strong solvent(s) (butane preferably, or alcohol), and medium-low heat. There is something very appealing to me to eating a plant in as natural a state as possible, such as just grating ginger root, but plant tinctures for concentrating and separating specific compounds from plants is pretty well accepted too. It might be difficult to eat a pound of cannabis buds over the course of 30 days (about half an ounce or 15 grams daily), but with Rick Simpson's oil, the amount ingested is comparatively very small.

Yes, I do wonder what extra steps need to be done to hemp oil to extract (and especially to get a dry compound to make into a capsule) the CBD, but I suspect that eating enough hemp (or cannabis bred for low THC and high CBD) is not feasible.

I do think we need to be very careful to distinguish between the Frankensteinian GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and the human selection of characteristics via cross-pollinating (hybridization.) Whatever seeds you decided to save from your garden this year involves human selection of (at least) natural hybridization, which is selecting genetic traits, but it would be confusing the issue greatly to call that process "genetic modification."

But I suspect that they will never allow us to have a cannaboid that will cure cancer.
    Agreed. "They" will never allow, which (multiplied by all of the other things that "they" won't allow) is where The Reset Button idea came from. "WE" need to be in power, and allow ourselves freedom.

I spent some hours last spring talking with medical marijuana experts in Oregon, a legal state, and they all pretty much agreed that marijuana does not cure cancer (although helpful in a number of conditions, but repeated long term use is requried, so it does not really cure) and most did not even know of its reputation to cure cancer as in Rick Simposn Oil which will affect your mentation as the THC is not removed, but signficiantly condensed down into a pure grade THC oil.
    I'm confused by this. From what I'm reading (anecdotal accounts), cannabis does cure cancer, it's not just helpful.

... the germ/seed of cure is being withheld from us in in the medical marijuan product. It may be good enough but it will never be good enough in my mind to keep people from the FULL healing potential of marijuana.

Excuse me... Sircus' book cover does say cancer on it... we shall see what we shall see if this is a cure or not... but I suspect not... not in as of itself and Rick Simpson Oil is.
    First, I want to say that I am in agreement that no government should be forcing citizens to stay away from any plant. I also believe that there should be absolutely no tax and no restrictions whatsoever.

I'd like to offer the opinion that Red Oak and White Oak are quite different to a woodworker, although they are both "Quercus" genus. You wouldn't want to build a boat keel or outdoor furniture with Red Oak like you would White Oak, but if you are designing kitchens, you might appreciate the warmer pink colors and much greater grain definition of Red Oak over White Oak. Each species in the genus is a completely different plant with different characteristics - natural differences in character according to the species - and each useful.

Based on the research done so far, there are a number of cannabinoids that may (or may not) be the natural products of some species or sub-species of cannabis. Industrial hemp, to someone wishing to enjoy a euphoric high, would be worse than a bad joke (and may give you a headache if smoked.) However, to someone with a paper mill or a cloth fiber processing plant, this is exactly the plant they want. They could care less about cannabinoids. Researchers have spent quite a bit of time on THC and CBD as medicinal cannabinoids. Both are quite useful. In my mind, I would be more surprised if they both work equally well on different diseases (although it may be possible, since cannabinoids are "super-regulators" that a variety of cannabinoids might trigger a response in the body. In other words, they are not directly causing the response but are rather acting as catalysts.) On the other hand, in cases where the cannabinoids have a more direct role, there are probably diseases that respond very well to CBD that do not respond well to THC, and vice-versa.

So, a plant with no THC but with high CBD may very well be a very important medicinal plant - not at all a degraded species.

Dennis

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Arrowwind (23rd October 2012), TargeT (22nd October 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A sneak peek from a documentary about Rick Simpson and Phoenix Tears
    I wish the author/videographer would think twice about focusing, and re-focusing on a peyote cactus. That has absolutely nothing to do with the story, and is not just superfluous, but muddies the water and allows a (druggie/hippie) subtext to creep in.

Three years in prison for providing herbal medicine. Doesn't he know you need to kill a few people to get ahead in this sick world? Maybe even get a Nobel Peace Prize if you kill enough.

Dennis

+ Reply to Thread