+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #761
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Yep! Thanx Banana!! cc. As more and more become aware, more will start talkin about the Astral being under the complete control of TPTB. Even more so than this 3D rock we live on. Yep!!! Oh and yes, it is TPTB, and not TPTW, that some like to think. This is why I keep saying: "Do not stop to play in the Astral." Go directly to HS/Source, for that is the ONLY place to be. It really amazes me as to why "anyone", would want to talk with anyone but Source, when we have the ability to do so. Such as William Buhlman, who knows how, and has been to his High Self, and yet still just plays in the Astral. It goes right back to that control I talk about. THEY know how to keep you there. Away from your High Self. All of those Angels and Guides, are oh so Loving and helpfull to us. Betchersweetbippy they are. It's their job, to keep us away from Source. yep.

Nope, not off topic too far. Yer right on with what I talk about continually, cuz it is that important to this subject.

Intention, intention, intention. Know where you are going when you do get out of body. AND... the very first time is so very important to that quest. You MUST... develope the presence of mind to hold your Intention, on getting to HS. HS is your very own little piece of Source, whose only job is to take care of YOU. Why would anyone, even think about playing with "something"... else.

Once you get that 24/7 Communion with HS/Source as I have done with George, the Universe is YOUR playground, and NOTHING is "impossible" for you. Nothin. You can do whatever your little ol mind can concieve. Just wait till ya take yer first "trip"... through the Sun. Yep, that Sun. Mind boggling to say the least. ccc. Go to other worlds and "talk" with its' people. yep.

However, it does take a bit of "practice" with yer new "Powers", to learn how to do all the "stuff" you will imagine, to do. ccc.

And just wait till ya get a mind "dump" like I did. cc. I asked George where I came from and He just "dumped" my "entire" past on me in one great big dump. Took me 4 months just to get it organised enough to look through. ccc. I know how I started life in the Physical. yep. Started as an egg. yep. Felt trapped. Couldn't move. I was really cramped and hurting. Then one day I just started moving more and more and didn't quit untill I was out. First thing I had to learn was... RUN.

I hope y'all have at least half as much fun with this as I do.cccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

HaulinBananas (26th March 2014), Journeyon (4th April 2014), meeradas (9th April 2014), NancyV (3rd April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (26th March 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014), Shamz (26th March 2014), tnkayaker (1st June 2014)

3. Link to Post #762
    Thanks

Just read this and thought it would go well here, but do to its' lenght will only give a link to it so that when you have time, you may go to that thread and read it. Its' a post made by "linksplatinum", from a Cameron Day artical.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post818075

Enjoy!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

NoNeedForAName (5th April 2014), Rollo (3rd April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

5. Link to Post #763
    Thanks

If there is certain things we can not, tell a friend, or should not, then are they "Truly" a friend? NOT, in my opinion. A true friend is someone with which we can discuss anything, tell them anything, without fear of "hurting feelings", or adverse repercussion from them. It may seem as though I step on toes here and there, with little regard for "feelings'. Nope. I just consider y'all my freinds, and tell ya like it is. I like evrbody. period. (don't care if ya think I can't spel, either)cc.

Just sent this to a friend and thought it would go well here also.

Nope! Not ignorrin you. Got a bit busy yesterday. Don't care for Bashar. Don't believe that everything is inside us either. What a "slap" in the face to Source! Yep. This is for people that cannot wrap their tiny little brain around the fact of Source having enough POWER, to maitain a VAST universe 24/7s' from us down to every last "microbe" in this absolutely magnificent universe, that He created just for us. Even when I blow it up... nobody notices, cuz He just brings it right back. Yep!! Have!! "4" times now. (it's in my thread, didn't you read that part. Did you read the part about how "old" this universe really is? Did you read the part about how old I am? And how long I been in "This" universe. And how old Earth really is? (25,000,000,000,000,) Yes that's Trillion years. 25!!! NOT, the 6 billion our scientific community tells us.

When you go stand about 50 "Billion" miles out beyond the Milky Way, and watch all the "Starships" going by on their "long established" trade routes, you will not believe that everything is just inside of us either. ccc. (and by Starships, I'm not talking about the punny little shuttles we see in our atmosphere, but ships that are hundreds and "thousands" of miles in diameter. Those are Parked outside our Solar System, and they just send those little "shuttles" in here to to do research.)

Did you really read my thread? All of it? Did you read the part about who I really am? cc.

Just as I wonder about, all on this forum, I wonder what you think about what you "do" read, "while" you are reading. And why would you even mention meditation, when you should know, that is NOT what I am about. Meditation, in its' truest sense, is NOT neccessary to Astral Projection. That was NOT what William Buhlman taught, in the two books that this thread is about. There are "others" on this forum that are doing NOTHING but leading people astray, from the "simplicity" of Astral Projecton. This is why I keep trying to bring all, back to basics. Read the two books. Turn off your computer. DO what they say. Get close and comfortable with your HS, and ONLY your HS, untill you get it done. 24/7s' Communion with, IT. THOSE TWO BOOKS... have all of information you need to achieve... IT. period. you need nothing else. Not even me. Keep reading them until you understand them... as I did. Simple... and EASY... are two very difrnt things. ccc.

So... read the books... untill you "UNDERSTAND" them. THEY ARE THAT important to you. They are ALL that I used. That Buhlman used. That you need. Just keep reading them, and maybe you too, will go out spontaneously as; "Sunny-side-up"... did. One of the things you don't seem to be aware of, is the simple fact that if you just keep reading those two books, without even trying to get out of body, your HS will finally get the "hint" and let you out. yep! will! Getting to your high self MUST become an absolute obsession. yep. IT... must know that you are really "Serious"... this time...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (9th April 2014), danceblackcatdance (10th April 2014), Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), meeradas (9th April 2014), NoNeedForAName (9th April 2014), ozlemer (10th April 2014), Reinhard (14th April 2014), Rich (4th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (9th April 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

7. Link to Post #764
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

helooo had perfect opportunity to do 30 days, gf has been away for a few weeks & on break from university... i did 14 but unfortunatley was a bit ill the last few days & was so tired i slept through day 15 slot, kinda annoyed! was getting a low level vibration every time, although nothing that got to the level that i experienced last year... gonna start again tomorrow tho!!
    Last edited by danceblackcatdance; 14th April 2014 at 11:30.

8. Link to Post #765
    Thanks

ccccccccccc WOW!!! So cool!!! Dancin Black Cat. cc.

BUT... close, only counts in Horseshoes, and hand grenades. ccc. Here you are again, blabbing away on the computer. cc. Just what part of "Turn Your Computer OFF, untill you get it done"... didn't you understand? cc. Member what I said? Get close and Personal.. just YOU and your HS... "untill you get it done". WE don't count!!! Not this forum, this thread, Me, Nothin. None of this matters. We don't need an update on your progress. Your progress only matters to you and your HS. Stay with it, and only it, untill you are "talking" to IT face to face, anytime you wish. THEN, if you still wish, you may come back and give us and update. I say if you wish, because after makin the "jump to light speed", you may no longer even wish to come here and beat yer head against this wall of unbelief, that will do nothing but "distract you" from your goal!!!!!

So... once you make the jump to light speed, what will you do? After reading about some of the things that I do, what would you like to do? What will you remember to ask your HS? Will you go stand out beyond the Milky Way, watchin all those Starships go by, or go to other worlds and "talk" with its' inhabitants, or to bases on Mars, Moon, area 51, while remembering that you are Source, and none of those Astral sentrys' that try to scare you away, can harm you. When you go in Spirit, as Source, you can just "Power Up", and they will run when they see you comin anyway. Yep! They can see Who You Are. What CAN you do? Take the word "Impossible" from your vocabulary, and use your imagination. yep. anything you wish to do... you can.

SO... is turning off your computer worth it? You need nothing else from this forum.

George tells me that "More" are ready to make the jump. Wonder if He's talkin about you? hmm!

YOU/HS/Source - Face to Face - 24/7s'

Communion - what more could matter?

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), Reinhard (14th April 2014), Rich (4th April 2015), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

10. Link to Post #766
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hello all, first time post in this thread!

Yhis is the post below of my recent great event.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...977#post819977

To say It made me very happy is an understatement O.0
    To say it made you sirdipswitch very happy is also an understatement hehe, thx for your words ion that post!

I will be back tracking and reading through this now very lengthy post of yours irdipswitch; I will also be reading on from the recent end

Love, Peace and OBE's to you all
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jake (14th April 2014), NancyV (18th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #767
    Thanks

Hey! Sunny-Side-Up!!!

Welcome aboard the crazy train!!! cc. Now, don't let anyone "tell" you, what your experience "means". Only YOU, know what it means. But I wiil say that you are there, and you only need to to get close and personal with YOUR HS/Source, to continue further. Yep! It's that simple. Just accept that which HS has shown you.

Seek, and ye shall find.
    Knock, and the door shall be opened unto you.
    Ask, and all, shall be given unto you.

Yep!!! It's that simple!!!

Enjoy!!! cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Rich (4th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #768
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Driving along today I started thinking about my recent OBE experience, thinking how wonderful and expanding it was!

Then I started thinking about contacting my higher-self and working out a closer, active way of communicating/conversing.
    Thinking again about that Driving-OBE's I suddenly thought to my self how scary! an OBE while driving, I won't try to make that happen again,
    but wait!
    I corrected myself, I thought to myself you can't be any safer than when you are with Higher-Self in control/at the wheel/at the fore-front-of-being!
    You are totally safe, you are perfectly safe!
    so yes,
    OBE's anytime anywhere please

Love, Peace and Hug's
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

animovado (23rd April 2014), NancyV (18th April 2014), Rich (4th May 2014), Rollo (19th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #769
    Thanks

Ok, back to basics. Y'all know how I like back to basics. cc.

Here's a bit of some things that have been on going behind the scenes through PMs, with some Friends whom I enjoy talkin with, that the rest of ya might also enjoy. I just sortta hit the highlights of some of the more important points

"Well my goodness... have you not understood a word that I have written?????????? cc."

I don't know...

"UNDERSTANDING, something does NOT mean "skipping," half of it. Much of what, and how, he (Buhlman) explains things, comes through the very things that you are skipping. yep. Plus... just because he may only "mention" something in one sentance, does not mean that it shouldn't have at least a chapter, of its' own. Buhlman writes about the same way I do, in so far as only saying that which needs saying and nothing more. And leaving the reader to figure it out between the lines. yep. does. When you skip read his material, you miss a very large bunch."

What do I need his scientific theories for?

I'll read it if you think of it important.

Everything he writes is important, skip nothing, cuz you don't know what to skip or not, that you may need to know, and when you do step across the line into the Astral, the more you know, the more you will be able to "think" on the fly as you go. cc.

"What may I ask, does the size of your Flat, have to do with visualization? You can "visualize" anything you wish, sitting with your eyes closed, "in a closet"!!! Visualization does not mean seeing something with your physical eyes, but your Minds Eye. In your brain, through imagination. I look at it as a view screen on the back of my "closed" eye lids. cc. When you can "visualize" something as clearly as you see it when holding it in your hand, you will be ok.
    Set an apple, (orange, banana, pear, deck of cards, anything) on a table in front of you and just look at it. Close your eyes. Do you still see it... just as "clearly" as you do with your physical eyes?? No???
    Then you need to "practice" untill you do. When you can "visualize" ANYTHING, with your "Minds Eye", just as clearly as you do with your Physicl Eyes, you will be there. This "skill", will aid you greatly, in your communications with HS, and also other "Races" around the Universe, when you start to "travel". cc. I spent a full 6 months of "concerted" effort, in learning this skill, before ever even attempting to go astral. yep, did."

Are you saying I should practice this for 6 months before I even start with the OOB method??

Nope, didn't say that, wuz just tryin to show you how much importance, I place on this subject matter. How much importance you place on it, will determine the outcome of your "experience" with it.

"Untill you fall asleep"????? ARE YOU SERIOUS????? All you are doing is training your brain, to fall asleep in this mannor. That's it, yep, nothin more. Your HS is sittin there laughin wonderin what the bjesus, you think yer doin. Yep, that's what George told me when I read that sentance. cc. yep, did, we're still chucklin over it."

So I do it while fully awake and never before sleep?

"THIS... is serious **** Mannard."

Who is Mannard?

What I said was: "This is serious sh*t Mannard", ( should be Maynard, opps) Just an expresion, that is use round my circle of friends and family. It's like a nice way of sayin "Hey dipsh*it" cc. or dipswitch, which is like a nice way of sayin, dumbsh*t. Yah I know, I shouldn't use that kind of terminology with you since yer over there and I'm over here, and you may not be familiar with some of my more dipswitch sayings. ccc) But I do so in a very "light hearted" mannor, and do not mean anything deragatory by it. Just "pokin" some fun at ya. Just cuz it's serious, don't really mean we can't "poke some fun" along with it now and then.cc. And to answer your question, no you should not do it as a go to sleep method, but only when fully awake. You are going to lay, (sit comfortably) there saying the very same thing over and over, for 30 minutes. you aren't trying to fall asleep.

"If you won't treat it as such... there is no point in continuing."

Ok...I do my best, seriousness just doesn't fit my personality much.

Seriousness don't fit me neither, but there are times when we must break out and do somethin "difrnt", (different) if we are to gain results, in a particular quest to a particular goal. But... DON"Y BE LAZY...cc... read every word. cc.

And this is for the rest of ya readin this. DON"T BE LAZY... read every word. Every word that Buhlman has written in those two books. (And, if you haven't read everything I've written... ya might want to. What? Did you miss? That you might just need?) I re-read those two books several times, before figuring out what "I" was doing wrong, before getting out of body. Ok now here is bit of what I just wrote between those lines that YOU should be paying attention to, all of you. Did you read them? Both of them? Did you get out of body? and go to your HS? No?!! Did you skip read? How many times did you read them? Once? Did you really understand them? How can one possibly do something that one cannot understand? As I keep saying.... EVERTHING you need, is in those two books. If you are not going to and talking with your High Self... you have "missed" something... in those two (2) books. Nothin... No-one... on THIS forum, can help you... this is something YOU must do for YOURSELF.

"30 minutes of your undivided attention for 30 days/or more/as long as it takes/ to get out... and then, when your 30 minutes are up, get up... then go about the rest of your day as normal. Do NOT, use your affimation as a fall asleep method. This is why the first thing in the morning, after your morning coffee, when yer wide awake, is so effective. Plus when you do get into the astral, it is so much lighter, because it is daylight outside also. Yep, makes a huge difrnc. yep does. I shot through the roof into Sunshine and Beautifull Blue Skies. It was magnificent!!! People do this at night and then go out into darkness, and then start seeing all sorts of scarry stuff because of it. Scarry stuff, does not inhabit the light. nope, don't. cc."

Ok, I understand that.

"George told me to remind you that when you do decide to get serious and start your 30 days... to "skip" a day, is to start over... plus will add 15 days to your time. yep."

I am not taking this serious enough?

What if it takes longer than 30 days and I skip a day?

hmm, more than 30 days and skip a day... "SAME"... start over. Yep, that day you skip... just may have been the one on which your HS was gonna pull you out. Your HS knows you better than You know yourself. and will test you to your limits. ONLY, when you "Stand up" to the test... will it let you out. yep will. And then also, you may be one that is ready right now, and are being shown through spontainious projection, and all you need to do is wellcome it, go with the flow. Just embrace it and step out of body. THEN.. when you get out say those magic words and go to your High Self. DO NOT stop to play in the Astral. Untill you have made the jump to light speed, and returned to your true Immortal Self.

"Our HS/Source is "VERY" serious about who gets "there". You MUST have a "very firm" determintion in getting out of body, and then to your HS/Source. And part of this process, is to "visualize"... your very first "Visit", with your HS/Source."

Why do I have to visualize my visit?

Because it will help you to remember why you are going out of body, and when you do get out, will help you to remember to say those magic words that will take you to your HS and to keep your "Intention", fastly held to getting ALL the way there. This is why we keep reading of peoples experiences that get half way there and then back to body they go. Cuz they can't hold their "Intention", all the way there. You must be able to hold your Intention, or "Train of Thought", all the way to your High Self. Or you won't make it. And when you are half way there... and your nice little "kitty cat" jumps on your chest... guess what??? ccc."

I just want to make one thing clear: There is nothing I would not do for truth, you say ''go out of body to your higher self and you will know truth'', so I was thinking ''ok let's try that''. How can I be completely convinced? I cannot until I know it by experience.

"Ok let's try that???" TRUTH?? Really??? You are really looking for TRUTH??? And all you can say is... lets try that??? Are you serious???cc. When I first stumbled upon William Buhlman, and heard him say we are Immortal. I could think of NOTHIN else. I had to have it. ABOVE ALL ELSE. At any cost. whatever I had to do. I was going HOME. First I just accepted that what he said WAS true, and acted as if it were entirely TRUE. I never again accepted that it wasn't true. EVERTHING I did, from that point on, was done with the knowledge that it WAS true. And from that point on, all failure to achieve it, was mine, and NOT Williams' system!!! I turned my computer off so that no-one could tell me it wasn't true!!! TRY IT??? Not a chance. I was doing it. I had to have it. And NOTHING less. I was absolutely obsessed with getting to My High Self. I wanted to go talk with Source. Period.
    How can you get serious... about something you are just TRYING???"

Y'all, (all of you) may need to re-read this last paragraph a couple of dozen times or so, untill it sinks in and you finally come to realize that this is how you must start to think about this and keep raizin your ego and desire, until you get them high enough to carry you all the way to your HIGH SELF. cc. AND you must believe this is all true, before going. And trust me when I say that when you do get there... you will know it. There ain't nothin else you have ever done, like it. And.. I promis you... your life WILL change, yep. uh-huh. cc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

alexandra (4th May 2014), Andrew (4th May 2014), Jake (4th May 2014), Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), NoNeedForAName (4th May 2014), Reinhard (4th May 2014), Rich (4th May 2014), Rollo (10th May 2014), Sebastion (4th May 2014), seeker/reader (17th July 2014)

18. Link to Post #770
    Thanks

Wuz gonna give ya some more PM conversation but decided not to.

What I will do is tell ya bout basics. When I say back to basics, it means that all you need, is all that I keep saying, and that is that for the past two years, I have been sayin all that you need, about OBE, is contained in those two (2) books by William Buhlman: "Adventures Beyond The Body"
    and "The Secret Of The Soul".

The only thing I have added to them, is going ONLY to HS/Source and "no-where" else. Do Not stop to play in the Astral. It is even "More" controlled than this rock we live on. Just as William Buhlman, and ALL of the rest, have found. And continue to do. And just as William Buhlman has proven, your HS, will not tell you that all you need to do, is go to IT. I know why he doesn't do so. It is because of that very control that I talk about. TPTB are very good at what they do, just as I keep saying also. And I just sit here waiting to see how many more years it will be, before any of them figure it out.

I AM IMMORTAL... why should I accept... anything else?

WHY SHOULD YOU?
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), NancyV (20th May 2014), Reinhard (5th May 2014), Rich (5th May 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

20. Link to Post #771
    Thanks

Found this on Amazon. Listed under testimonials for, "Adventures Beyond The Body". Anyone ever go to Amazon, and read all those testimonials? They do offer some interesting insight, into Buhlmans work.

" I bought this book because I was interested in the subject and it was published by HarperCollins... Most OBE books are filled with mumbo jumbo and panty waste New Age B.S... This book had exercises that read like a pilot's instruction manual... I tried a few just before I went to sleep for about two weeks every night... Low and behold I woke up in the dream state, climbed out of my body and walked around my apartment!.. If you don't believe it buy the book and try it yourself you skeptical stick in the mud... I only did it twice but it was enough to make me realize there is more going on than what we puny mortals may imagine... I actually got a little spooked and quit the exercises... I thought I could be playing around with occult powers I wasn't prepared for... The Tibetans claim you need a guru to initiate you into this kind of thing... Be careful... Read this book at your own risk..."

He got out by Buhlmans method, and then became "spooked" as he says, which is typical of first time travelers, but evidently he missed the part where Buhlman says NO FEAR. And he felt that he may be playing with something of the occult. Nope again, he musta missed that part, and this is what I keep stressing, and why, you must understand that which you do read. And quite obviously let his Tibetan Guru, "fear BS", confuse his thinking.

There is NOTHING to fear. When we cross the line into the Astral Realms, we are crossing back into our place as the true "Immortal Spirit Beings" that we truly are, and WE... are in "Complete" control of whatever we do and wherver we go, when we do cross that line!!! As Spirit... we are POWERFULL beyond measure. We are Immortal. NOTHING can harm us. NOTHING, is above us, but HS/Source. That's it. zip nadda, nothin. Source... You can tell all those helpfull Angels and Guides to go suck an egg, you don't need them or whatever brand of BS they're tryin to sell you. Same goes for ET's. They know you are Spirit, and they know there is nothing they can do to you, if you don't give them "permission" through your FEAR.

You can throw your Guru meditation stuff away, and drop back to the extremely simplistic approach of William Buhlman, to get out of body for the very first time. This is why I chose his methodology over ALL others. It is so simple, that "I"could do it. And I didn't need to know or use, "ANY", of all that Guru garbage I had learned.

I now know, that everything we are taught for our entire lives, is to keep us in the dark, so that when we die, we will slip back into the world of Spirit, without "Knowing" who and what, we are, and will be controled by whatever wants to pull our chain for the next 1,000 years or so. And we will let them, because we haven't learned any "difrnt" in "THIS" life. When we cross over in death KNOWING, who we are, we can go straight to Source. Without having our Spirit "stollen" by something, "else".

THIS... is the big secret "They" don't want us to know. WE.. are the POWERFULL SPIRITS... of this Universe.
    yep. uh-huh...us.

How may I ask, can you understand all of the deep thinking teachings of the Gurus, when you can't even understand...
    the simple work of William Buhlman?
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

alexandra (9th May 2014), Finefeather (9th May 2014), Haakon (13th May 2014), Jake (20th May 2014), NancyV (20th May 2014), NoNeedForAName (10th May 2014), Reinhard (2nd June 2014), Rollo (10th May 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

22. Link to Post #772
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

When i realized that I was NOT my body,,, everything changed!!! When I realized that i am not my THOUGHTS,,, everything changed!!!! When i realized that my thoughts, and my body were only vehicles for consciousness,,, all things,,, (for me) CAME INTO BEING!!!! BE-ing!!!!

Mind/body/soul,,, only vehicles... I think, therefore, i AM,,, right? NO!! Thinking,, is a limited way to experience reality!!! (we limit ourselves)

Bumping this thread...

Sirdip,,, you amaze me!!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Haakon (20th May 2014), Maunagarjana (17th September 2014), NancyV (20th May 2014), NoNeedForAName (20th May 2014), Reinhard (2nd June 2014), Rich (19th June 2014), Rollo (21st May 2014), seeker/reader (22nd June 2014)

24. Link to Post #773
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Sirdip,,, you amaze me!!!
    Me too! This whole thread by the way.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Thinking,, is a limited way to experience reality!!!
    Oh man, why would you have to say this? Now I have to understand this too! LoL
    One cannot live apart from its true nature. It can fake its own existence, by choice or ignorance, and yet it will never be able to negate who it actually is.
    -- myself

"If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be."
    -- Søren Kierkegaard

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

Jake (20th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #774
    Thanks

No I'm not ignorin you. cc. Been busy. So here's my thanx.

THANX!!! ccc.

ERAM... seems to think he has to leave us, for the next chapter of his life, so y'all, (Jake, no-name, and all who read "me") need to go find his "fairwell" thread and give him your opinion. cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

27. Link to Post #775
    Thanks

HEY JAKE!!

I would like to express my "formal" THANK YOU!!! For putting those silly Penguins, on your signature.

I can sit here for hours just watchin them and chucklin to myself, as I think of the Love that Source had in mind for us, when He made that happen!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (1st June 2014), Rich (4th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #776
    Thanks

One of the reasons I enjoy it so much, is because it reminds me of me and George. cc. certainly He's the one standing. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Rich (4th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #777
    Thanks

I didn't discuss Buhlmans work, with anyone. I just accepted that what he said was real... and did it. yep.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

NancyV (2nd June 2014), Reinhard (2nd June 2014), Rich (4th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #778
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,425 times in 839 posts

I haven't given up yet. Keep in mind that lady that swam from Cuba to Florida didn't make it the first time either. Soooooooooooo, I'm still hangin' in there. Oh crap, ........ I'm not supposed to be on the computer. .............
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

HaulinBananas (2nd June 2014)

35. Link to Post #779
    Thanks

ccccccccccccccccccccc...yer so funny, Orph !!!!!!!!!!!! cccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

36. Link to Post #780
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Hi, Greetings to all, this is my first post here..
    Thanks a lot sirdipswitch, I've just finished reading this and the 'Adventures Beyond the Body' threads.. amazing!
    you can write a book from this thread alone,

I have some questions for you if you don't mind..

- You said that you've spent 40 years reading, meditating, opening chakras and so on... so you are not new at all to all this 'knowledge' and training .. I guess that - after all these years - your 1st OBE was the trigger of acquiring these powers you have now ?!!

- Just wondering if you are a member of any secret society? or 'was' a member before..!

- If anyone can do OBE & 'astral projection', then the bad guys can do it too?! going to HS/Source ?!

- You've said something about having a 'business' in another world, do you mean on another planet in this physical universe ?

- For those who are having troubles with OBE and AP, could it be because of the pineal gland calcification? if so, this may help:
    http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/...ur-pineal.html

- Do you know anything about Gerald O'donnell? he teaches remote viewing! I came across his site months ago, he says he received messages from "the One" /Source !!! what do you think, sirdipswitch ?!
    http://probablefuture.com/2014.htm
    http://probablefuture.com/Be-or-Not-Be.htm

- Something weird happened to me 3 - 4 years ago or so..
    while going to sleep, sometimes I felt something going on in my head/brain.. LOL, energy body expanding? my head getting bigger? or emptier, hehehe .. or floating maybe inside my body, not sure how I put it into words... is this deep theta / trance state or what? please sirdipswitch, Jake and all meditation pros and OBEers, I need some help here..

and then I've stumbled upon this site 'ZOX Pro Training' http://www.zoxpro.com following a YouTube video, about mental photography & how to get a photographic memory... downloaded the materials, they have a body and mind relaxation and brain programming technique, this is what you do:

1) Sit in a comfortable position, Uncross arms and legs, and loosen clothing. Relax your lower jaw.
    2) Gently close your eyes. Take two deep breaths (slowly inhale through your nostrils for four counts, hold for four counts, and exhale through your mouth for four counts).
    3) Breathe smoothly and evenly. Tune in to your breathing. Concentrate on your breathing, and become very aware of your breathing. Notice how it slows down and levels out as you relax. Then you know you are in the state of Alpha. Now begin counting backwards, from 50 to 1, saying the number as you exhale. Be sure to get to 1.
    4) When you reach 1, give yourself the following suggestions to... etc....

I did this several times, and I got that same weird feeling that I've mentioned above.. as if I'm flying/floating inside my head or body or something.. LOL , if anyone knows anything about this, it will be so helpful for all.. by the way, I think this will help in OBE and AP, when you reach 1 start your affirmation or your preferred method.. whatever...

- I've read Raduga's book 'The Phase' and 'Astral Dynamics' by Robert Bruce (the older version), and then Buhlman's 2 books just before finding this amazing forum, and those 2 threads.. I've just started reading Robert Monroe's 1st book.. but didn't follow the exercises every day, I was very busy and I thought the more I've read about OBE before doing anything the better... But now everything has changed, I'm in..

- For the past 2 years, I've been dreaming about 'studying/learning' , of studying at university or school or a new building, in a classroom with old friends from school or my university, or with new people.. what do you think this is all about ??

- Another weird thing has been going on for the past 2 - 3 years.. I'm remembering my old dreams: A sudden recall of old (or very old) dreams, they just come and go randomly.. am I getting crazy ? hehe

could it be because of the brainwave entrainment recordings that I've been listening to for the last 4 years ?!!
    I've tried Jeffrey Thompson's brainwave entrainment music without headphones: http://www.neuroacoustic.com/compactdisks.html,
    then 'Brain Evolution System' binaural beats CDs (with headphones): http://www.brainev.com/?a=ibrainev ,
    then 'Quantum Mind Power' Isochronic Tones (with headphones too): http://quantum-mind-power-system.com/main.htm

so my best guess is that all of these programs effects have been accumulated 'stimulating' the neurons in my brain ????

- What do you think of the technique mentioned here (stimulating the 3 most vital chakras !!!) >> http://nl.higherbalance.com/foundation-2

- sirdipswitch, You haven't told us yet where to find the 'Book of rules' , is it somewhere here: http://www.sacred-texts.com ?? or maybe: http://worldtracker.org/media/librar...0Spirituality/
    here is a huge library of e-books if anyone interested: http://worldtracker.org/media/library/

- By the way, all the PDF ebooks of "The Secret Of The Soul" have missing pages, I've found the full version here (no missing pages) >> http://davis.cracks.lv/faili/William_Buhlman.pdf
    and please buy the book if you find it helpful.. and you Will, of course!

Thanks a lot for everything ..

Last edited by Energy; 9th June 2014 at 23:32.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Energy For This Post:

camper (11th June 2014), markoid (20th June 2014), Maunagarjana (18th September 2014), NoNeedForAName (10th June 2014), Rich (4th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 59 LastLast