Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1177

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #1041
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

It also shows what I mean when I say: "With great Power, comes great Responsibility." NOW you know why. Yes you will have the power to blow up the Universe. (not to worry though, cuz Source will bring it back.) Just don't make a regular habit of it, or He might just get bit irritated with ya. ccc.
    So Sirdipswitch, when you blew up the Universe, what was left? Were you then in a larger "Omniverse" or "multiverse"? If so who created the omniverse/multiverse? Was it a different "Source"?

Thanks!

Seeker/Reader
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. Link to Post #1042
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

?????omniverse/multiverse?cccccc... nope!!! wuzn't nothin. cc. gone. All of it. I was standin there in one of my favorite places. Out about 50 Billion miles beyond the Milky Way watchin all those cool Starships going by on their various trade routes. I started to wonder what it looked looked like in the beginning, when there was nothing, and I thought how could there be nothing... and suddenly there was nothing. I quickly looked 360 degrees and there was nothing. I chucled and said, oops. George chuckled in my ear and it all popped right back. Instantly, gone one minute, and right back the next. All of it... instantly. That comes under the... Ever Unknowable part. cccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

RUSirius (27th October 2014), seeker/reader (24th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #1043
    Thanks

oop!! forgot this... there's only ONE Source. yep. uh-huh. one.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

RUSirius (27th October 2014), seeker/reader (24th October 2014), Violet (24th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #1044
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

But... so far I ain't too impressed with this forum. My number now stands at 27. I have given out 197 little slips of paper, with the title of my favorite two books and their authors name, along with my name and phone number, and 27 have now called to say they have made the jump to light speed. In the same amount of time that I have been discussing it on this forum. Not one of those people called me to ask even a single question. NONE. nope. not one. they just did it. simple. I ever tell ya I like simple? I guess those 27 just weren't smart enough to know that it's toooooo hard to do. Oh yah and sumpthin else... only 3 of them have a computer. ccc.
    Sirdipswitch, there are at least some people such as myself who are diligently working on "getting out". I know I for one won't stop until it is accomplished. So know there are some people who do value your efforts and who are heeding your advice. I didn't want to even post in this thread until I had some good news to share, but I just wanted to say that some of us are knocking on that door daily.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Clarity (29th October 2014), NoNeedForAName (30th October 2014), Orph (26th October 2014), Violet (26th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #1045
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    But... so far I ain't too impressed with this forum. My number now stands at 27. I have given out 197 little slips of paper, with the title of my favorite two books and their authors name, along with my name and phone number, and 27 have now called to say they have made the jump to light speed. In the same amount of time that I have been discussing it on this forum. Not one of those people called me to ask even a single question. NONE. nope. not one. they just did it. simple. I ever tell ya I like simple? I guess those 27 just weren't smart enough to know that it's toooooo hard to do. Oh yah and sumpthin else... only 3 of them have a computer. ccc.
    Sirdipswitch, there are at least some people such as myself who are diligently working on "getting out". I know I for one won't stop until it is accomplished. So know there are some people who do value your efforts and who are heeding your advice. I didn't want to even post in this thread until I had some good news to share, but I just wanted to say that some of us are knocking on that door daily.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!! chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle........... yep. know you are... you and a whole bunch of others...

Just cuz I get in your face don't mean I don't think y'all are doin good. y'all as in ALL of you. cc. And... trust me when I tell y'all that I get in yer face in absolutely good HUMOR, just to "rattle" yer cage a bit. Is that the propper way to be??? uh, probly not... cc. but then that's just me and how I do things. cc.

It most definately is still YOUR journey... and YOU can do it any little ol way YOU chooooose to. As William Buhlman did. As I did.

A while back I posted some stuff, (vids) about "Huna". (I love Huna) Huna fits this to a tee. yep. uh-huh. does. This all comes under #2.

The second rule of Huna states that:

"Anything is possible... if you can figure out how to do it"...

yep... love it... so that's what I did... figured it out.

When you get it figured out for you... you'll fall out of body just like me and Willy. ccc.

I keep stressing Focus... Intention.... HS/Source.... cuz that is what I would rather have you thinking... when you do get out... than ANY... of the bad things that you could think about. I just figure that the more you hear me say Focus your Intentions on your High Self... the more apt you are to THINK of HS... when you do get out. simple. didja ever hear me say that I like simple. ccc.

Whe your HS gets tired of hearin you "knockin" on that door, IT will push you out... just as mine did me.

Look at it this way. cc. yer HS knows you far better than I do. IT... knows how far you will go... when you exceed that point... into uncharted territory, you will get ITs' undivided attention, and IT will "Grant" your wishes and you will get out. simple. cc.

so... just keep on knockin... cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (27th October 2014), Maunagarjana (27th October 2014), NoNeedForAName (30th October 2014), Rich (17th April 2015), Rollo (27th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd November 2014), RUSirius (27th October 2014), seeker/reader (27th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #1046
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!! chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle........... yep. know you are... you and a whole bunch of others...

Just cuz I get in your face don't mean I don't think y'all are doin good. y'all as in ALL of you. cc. And... trust me when I tell y'all that I get in yer face in absolutely good HUMOR, just to "rattle" yer cage a bit. Is that the propper way to be??? uh, probly not... cc. but then that's just me and how I do things. cc.

It most definately is still YOUR journey... and YOU can do it any little ol way YOU chooooose to. As William Buhlman did. As I did.

A while back I posted some stuff, (vids) about "Huna". (I love Huna) Huna fits this to a tee. yep. uh-huh. does. This all comes under #2.

The second rule of Huna states that:

"Anything is possible... if you can figure out how to do it"...

yep... love it... so that's what I did... figured it out.

When you get it figured out for you... you'll fall out of body just like me and Willy. ccc.

I keep stressing Focus... Intention.... HS/Source.... cuz that is what I would rather have you thinking... when you do get out... than ANY... of the bad things that you could think about. I just figure that the more you hear me say Focus your Intentions on your High Self... the more apt you are to THINK of HS... when you do get out. simple. didja ever hear me say that I like simple. ccc.

Whe your HS gets tired of hearin you "knockin" on that door, IT will push you out... just as mine did me.

Look at it this way. cc. yer HS knows you far better than I do. IT... knows how far you will go... when you exceed that point... into uncharted territory, you will get ITs' undivided attention, and IT will "Grant" your wishes and you will get out. simple. cc.

so... just keep on knockin... cc.
    If you're a patient person and High Self is an elevated extension of yourself it could take a while.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

NoNeedForAName (30th October 2014), PathWalker (21st November 2014)

12. Link to Post #1047
    Thanks

Hello people.

I watched just now the new interview from the moderator Christine posted here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Whistleblower

I certainly found it interesting but, in my opinion, more interesting were some statements made by the person interviewed, which very much relate to many things I've read throught out this thread. Special attention goes to the affirmation of the existence of a "supreme" Higher Self to all of us, that can be experienced anytime and most probably is the ultimate experiment (I would say goal) to mankind (and other consciousness beings). OK, nothing we already don't know about, but nonetheless interesting. This can be listen to in the last 10 minutes of the interview.

Another curiously thing said concerns electronics. The interviewed states that there are artificial and non artificial intelligences, the first, human or non human, that can be trapped to electronics and, in some way, affect us, creating, inclusive, a field around us that can be detected by proper technology. That got me a bit by surprise. I guess we all know who warned us to turn off our computers for at least 30 days, right? So, who's gonna be the first now?

One cannot live apart from its true nature. It can fake its own existence, by choice or ignorance, and yet it will never be able to negate who it actually is.
    -- myself

"If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be."
    -- Søren Kierkegaard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (3rd November 2014)

14. Link to Post #1048
    Thanks

I have this video bookmarked for some time now, but just tonight I got the time to fully watch it:

Sorry if it was already posted here. I don't remember where I got it. It's about the contents of the book Planet Thiaoouba, advertised here not a long time ago.

I enjoyed the presentation a lot and so I believe you'll like it too.

If you don't have almost three free hours to watch the entire video, you can try to at least listen to those parts in which the author of the book speaks about our High Selves.

54:00 - 1:23:10
    2:15:22 - 2:35:18

Very interesting!
    One cannot live apart from its true nature. It can fake its own existence, by choice or ignorance, and yet it will never be able to negate who it actually is.
    -- myself

"If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be."
    -- Søren Kierkegaard

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

AmberButtermilk (21st November 2014), Caren (22nd November 2014), meeradas (5th December 2014), seeker/reader (22nd November 2014), Violet (21st November 2014)

16. Link to Post #1049
    Thanks

Ha, 8 min, why me, I'm a gardener 10 min is very good too. That man sure knows waz iz funnie...

In the beginning he was talking about a bird, I wonder. There's only one time I saw a bird in a dream that I felt was out of the ordinary, I got up and drew it. It's in my album. I know nothing of birds so I couldn't tell you anything about it, but it was wonderful. Full of colour though wholly blue.

Finished watching this interesting video. I feel I should watch it again some day for better digestion. There is a lot of information and he is a good orator. Apparently he's written a book in the early nineties.
    Last edited by Violet; 22nd November 2014 at 17:38. Reason: spelling

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

NoNeedForAName (22nd November 2014)

18. Link to Post #1050
    Thanks

Y'all can find his book, here...

http://www.thiaoouba.com/

Then upon making your own "Jump To Light Speed", you will find Thiaoouba...

High on your list of cool places to visit! ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2014), seeker/reader (29th November 2014), Violet (22nd November 2014)

20. Link to Post #1051
    Thanks

Oh by the way,,, No Name!!!

You posted this, on Nov 2, 2014....I guess we all know who warned us to turn off our computers for at least 30 days, right? So, who's gonna be the first now?

And then this... I have this video bookmarked for some time now, but just tonight I got the time to fully watch it:

on Nov 20, 2014

Does this mean you didn't take the 30 day challenge? cccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

NoNeedForAName (22nd November 2014)

22. Link to Post #1052
    Thanks

Does this mean you didn't take the 30 day challenge? cccccccccc.
    Yes Sirdip... I just took it for about 10 days or so. I can't turn off my computer for so long at this moment, or I'm sure I'll be in trouble in my job, for lack of doing computer things (algorithms, simulations, numerical comparisons, articles, ...) I must do now...

Off course I could just do the exercises from Buhlman's book for 30 days in a row, but it's difficult to me while working, because once you spent a whole day thinking and trying really hard to be mathematically creative, your brain just doesn't turn off! I try to stop working every day at 6 p.m. more or less just to garantee that, by midnight, I can get some sleep. And even doing this, I sometimes wake up in the next day with new and tough ideas to try and to make things work as they didn't in the past day.

Okay, I know this seems as an excuse, but I really cannot do anything about it for now. If everything goes as I'm planning, I'm going to have 40 days or so to escape civilization between April and September, 2015. But, unfortunately, not before that and it's not a date yet certain...

Hope other interested people here have a better schedule.

Edit: Hmmm... definitely I'm not (any) good to read between the lines. Just now I understood the joke in your post about the dates... Oh well, at least I understood it in this same day...
    Last edited by NoNeedForAName; 22nd November 2014 at 23:47.
    -- myself

-- Søren Kierkegaard

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

sirdipswitch (25th November 2014), Violet (22nd November 2014)

24. Link to Post #1053
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

hello everyone!
    I am new on this forum which i joined mainly because of this thread. I have been "practicing" to have an OBE for about 2 months now with various interruptions though. I am also in a situation where it is very difficult to be constant as i have small children and quiet alone time without interruptions is very difficult to find, including at night! I am now at a stage where i try to obe at night, i have experienced the vibrations 3 or 4 times now, but i must be very tired coz just sleep trough them!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dora For This Post:

Jake (23rd November 2014), NoNeedForAName (22nd November 2014), seeker/reader (29th November 2014), sirdipswitch (25th November 2014), Violet (22nd November 2014)

26. Link to Post #1054
    Thanks

Hi Dora, it's not easy with children, household and other responsibilities. If you go to your bed drained at night, chances are you'll sleep very tightly and hardly remember anything in the morning. Drinking coffee before sleep makes a little difference but it doesn't promote a good sleep It's not healthy either and you need to be healthy, in your mind and in your body.

The body needs to be at ease. Runningdeer has lots of stuff here on how to promote that.

I wonder if this relates to more men coming out with OBE experiences. I find it hard to accept that it's solely to do with female emotional volatilities.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Dora (23rd November 2014), Jake (23rd November 2014), NoNeedForAName (22nd November 2014), sirdipswitch (25th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #1055
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Violet. I coo sleep with my youngest as she still feeds at night and in a way the constant waking up helped me with having constant lucid dreams. )she acts like those obe softwares/timers that beep everynow and then .
    This morning my other child , (4 year old )told me out of the blue: Mommy last night we went to the moon together. He said we flew like birds to the grey brown moon and we saw a spaceship and an airplane! he also said we later went to the sun but it was too hot so we came back to earth on the grass and flowers! He never said anything like that before!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dora For This Post:

Jake (23rd November 2014), NoNeedForAName (26th November 2014), sirdipswitch (25th November 2014), Violet (23rd November 2014)

30. Link to Post #1056
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Dora,, welcome to Avalon.. You have come to the right place...

Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Dora (23rd November 2014), sirdipswitch (25th November 2014), Violet (23rd November 2014)

32. Link to Post #1057
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by Dora (here)
    hello everyone!
    I am new on this forum which i joined mainly because of this thread. I have been "practicing" to have an OBE for about 2 months now with various interruptions though. I am also in a situation where it is very difficult to be constant as i have small children and quiet alone time without interruptions is very difficult to find, including at night! I am now at a stage where i try to obe at night, i have experienced the vibrations 3 or 4 times now, but i must be very tired coz just sleep trough them!
    Hi,

I suspended my efforts just because of that reason.
    Having 6 peeps, the youngest still in our bed almost every night....
    I decided deep sleep is more important than OBE's right now.

With Love
    Eelco

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Dora (23rd November 2014), Jake (23rd November 2014), NoNeedForAName (26th November 2014), sirdipswitch (25th November 2014), Violet (23rd November 2014)

34. Link to Post #1058
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Dora,, welcome to Avalon.. You have come to the right place...

Jake..
    Thank you Jake, i am reading your book at the moment and loving it!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dora For This Post:

sirdipswitch (25th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #1059
    Thanks

Hey No-Name!!!??? cc.

Course you can't turn it off if you need it for work!!! Nor can you turn off yer brain... if you need it for work!!! ccc.

Had I not been harpin on reading between the lines, you may not have even caught my little funny. cc.

Discovering that which isn't said... is half the reason to read anything. yep. uh-huh. is.

When I heard Buhlman say we are Immortal, spoke Volumes to me. yep!

I suddenly knew what it meant!!! "Seek ye first, the Kingdom of God... and all things shall be added unto you"!!!

And no it doesn't mean goin to church every Sunday. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (25th November 2014), NoNeedForAName (26th November 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (25th November 2014), seeker/reader (29th November 2014)

38. Link to Post #1060
    Thanks

I know that Y'all have lives outside this here forum and am duly impressed at how you mange to juggle all yer time. I can think back to when I had a life also and an endeavor such as this would have been near impossible.

But... that don't mean I'm gonna "lighten up" and not "stay" in yer face... to get you there. cccccccccc.

Cuz "I" know how absolutely, awesomely, important this is for you. "THIS"... is the Kingdom that Bible phrase speaks to!!!

Seek Ye first your High Self... and IT will give anything you ask. yep. uh-huh. will.

24/7s' Communion with your HS... is your "Keys"... to the Knigdom.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Dora!!

Didja ask your Son what that spaceship looked like??? ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

alexandra (9th December 2014), Dora (30th November 2014), Jake (25th November 2014), NoNeedForAName (26th November 2014), Rich (17th April 2015), seeker/reader (29th November 2014), Violet (25th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 59 LastLast