+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 59 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1177

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #1021
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Hello Romanwkt I have tried several times to go into this link, can you help? thnk you Gardener 2

2. Link to Post #1022
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by gardener2 (here)
    Hello Romanwkt I have tried several times to go into this link, can you help? thnk you Gardener 2

You seem to be lost??? ccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Rich (23rd September 2014)

4. Link to Post #1023
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm still going strong with my dedicated half hour a day! Along the way I have learned and experienced some interesting things, to be sure. I wanted to go over a couple pitfalls I encountered and how I dealt with them for any of you out there who are serious and doing your half hour a day to get out of body.

First mistake I made was thinking that numbness was due to lack of circulation of blood through the area that was numb (my right arm and leg) causing me to shift around basically focusing back on the material body in the process. So.... don't don't make the mistake I did!

Second mistake was thinking about how to adjust my half hour through daylight savings time (united states thing) basically telling HighSelf that I intended to still be doing this through october! So, don't make the mistake I did! Everyday has to be the day it's GOING to happen. Every second of your half hour is the moment it's GOING to happen. That is keeping intention.

Third mistake was not truly eliminating ALL fear. I was overcome with intense vibrations well outside of my half hour as it happened right before going to sleep at night. I thought about jumping out at night and the malicious entities that have messed with me in the past and did not take the opportunity to will my spirit self away from my body. This, no doubt, was a test telling me to put my money where my mouth is! So mixed blessing. It alerted me to the little fears left to overcome AND showed me that this is all VERY real. So take any and all opportunities fearlessly! Don't make the mistake I did!

Fourth mistake was feeling frustration and sadness over not getting out of body in the arbitrary amount of time I decided it would take hAHhah! What helped me here was the 5th principle of HUNA. Aloha - To love is to be happy with. I was not thinking from unconditional love as I pointlessly judged my experience through frustration and sadness! So love and appreciate your individual path to getting out of body. Don't make the same mistake I did!

The welling energy I am feeling every day during my half hour now is a huge reward to appreciate. It's a crazy feeling. The changes in my perspective on living life through this daily focus is a huge reward to appreciate as well.

So there ya have it! No out of body story to tell yet. Just a bunch of mistakes to share in hopes that you guys won't do those things! heHeh

Of course, I am not giving up.

I get the impression that HighSelf knows what it is that I will do the first second I am out of body. So I am being groomed before making the jump, I think. Well so be it! Living my life where all thought springs from unconditional love for all things is fine with me! hAha

Thanks for the coaching SirD. I really appreciate it. I'm gonna keep on truckin now.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Centauri For This Post:

Beren (6th October 2014), Clarity (27th September 2014), markoid (27th September 2014), Maunagarjana (27th September 2014), meeradas (12th October 2014), Rich (14th April 2015), Swan (27th September 2014)

6. Link to Post #1024
    Thanks

Well my goodness. So refreshing to finally see someone...

"Reasoning," so correctly.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

7. Link to Post #1025
    Thanks

Today, I've heard a loud sound and I woke up abruptly from a dream as if someone - or something - hit me on the head, more as if a bullet hit the back of my head ..
    I woke up directly from the dream (not lucid, just a normal dream), touched the back of my head searching for that bullet, and nothing there, LOL ,,, it was very real ..

so many times, I would wake up on loud knocking sounds mostly..

are all these astral noises? is this a prelude to OBE ?!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energy For This Post:

Jake (9th October 2014), NoNeedForAName (10th October 2014), seeker/reader (10th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #1026
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Energy (here)
    Today, I've heard a loud sound and I woke up abruptly from a dream as if someone - or something - hit me on the head, more as if a bullet hit the back of my head ..
    I woke up directly from the dream (not lucid, just a normal dream), touched the back of my head searching for that bullet, and nothing there, LOL ,,, it was very real ..

so many times, I would wake up on loud knocking sounds mostly..

are all these astral noises? is this a prelude to OBE ?!

Hey Energy!! cc.

Prelude??? Don't know. Sounds like the very same kinds of things that I've experienced over the years. Wuz sittin here readin one day and could hardly keep my eyes open. Needed to take a nap. ccc. But wuz ryin to finish whatI wuz reading first. Wuz dozin again and somebody "yelled" my name. My dog barked... yep! dog barked. I jumped... turned to see nothing... jumped up went into other room... nothin... dog wuz lookin like it wuz lookin at something, so I thought maybe they went back out and I ran and opened the door real quick to catch whoever... and wuzen't nothin out there. Went back inside and dog kept lookin like she wuz lookin at someone... but wuzn't nothin I could see. But then they say dogs are skykic don't they. ccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Energy (10th October 2014), Jake (9th October 2014), NoNeedForAName (10th October 2014), seeker/reader (10th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks

Lucy??? Have you seen it???

[B]Extremely "Important Movie!!!!!!!!!![/B]

I was able to watch it with links provided on the thread, without having to downlode it, or anything else weird. Didn't have to pay for it either. cool.

Lucy explains what I mean by "The Jump To Light Speed"!!! yep. uh-huh. does. Perfectly!!!

It also shows what I mean when I say: "With great Power, comes great Responsibility." NOW you know why. Yes you will have the power to blow up the Universe. (not to worry though, cuz Source will bring it back.) Just don't make a regular habit of it, or He might just get bit irritated with ya. ccc.

Also not to worry cuz when you get there... you will know what you can do with it. YOUR HS/Source... will be sitting on your shoulder... "Adivising" you... every step of the way.

And unlike the movie, which shows that you need drugs to get there, the proper way is without any artificial means.

Make the jump to Light Speed... and achieve 100%. yep. uh-huh. will.

But... so far I ain't too impressed with this forum. My number now stands at 27. I have given out 197 little slips of paper, with the title of my favorite two books and their authors name, along with my name and phone number, and 27 have now called to say they have made the jump to light speed. In the same amount of time that I have been discussing it on this forum. Not one of those people called me to ask even a single question. NONE. nope. not one. they just did it. simple. I ever tell ya I like simple? I guess those 27 just weren't smart enough to know that it's toooooo hard to do. Oh yah and sumpthin else... only 3 of them have a computer. ccc.

Where does my thread stand, with all those smart enough to find this forum?

75,544 - 0. yep. oh but wait, maybe all of them didn't buy the books. so let's drop back to replies.

1,025 to 0. cc.

but maybe some of them didn't buy the books either. What if only 10% of those replies actually did buy the books? Let's just round that off to 100 very serious people that DID buy the books.

That would make it 100 to 0. There, that sounds a whole bunch better, don't it?

Why do you folks even read books? You evidently don't understand what you read. So why?

This thread makes it glaringly obvious, how much you understand. yep does. uh-huh.

28 of us, (that I know of, personally. yep, there are more than just us) runnin around the globe doin Lucy tricks. ccc.

Nope, you won't hear of the things we do... on your nightly news. ccc.

I have read through all of the comments on the Lucy thread and am amazed that not one... has made the connection to the OBE and what is posible to achieve. nope. not one.

My favorite quote comes at the very end of the movie when Lucy says: "We were given life a billion years ago... now you know what to do with it."

Now I know why George was laughin when I told Him that I wanted to come here and shout this to the world.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Maunagarjana (25th October 2014), seeker/reader (20th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #1028
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I have read through all of the comments on the Lucy thread and am amazed that not one... has made the connection to the OBE and what is posible to achieve. nope. not one.
    I did!! I didn't see fit to clutter up Sydneys thread.. (I guess I'm learning) You sure have us all painted with a broad brush.. I'm with you,, ya have to get out there and DO IT... That's how you best learn... In the meantime, what's wrong with reading a book about things your interested in?? I love getting lost in books.. I love researching.. It's great fun and you might learn something... Unless of course you already know everything... Does George think we are a joke? Do you?? I wouldn't even want someone sitting on my shoulder, whispering into my ear and laughing at the prospect of helping people... But I must admit, I am not all knowing...

Not even trying to be... I love the journey, and I'm not in any kind of hurry... I'm not keeping score, so I wouldn't have an exact number, but manymany people are moving beyond the body and it has nothing to do with me... Do you think that I am wrong?? I dunno.. I'm on a journey too.. But I don't pretend that it is ME who is helping people.. They are helping themselves, and it is encouraging.. We are all at different levels of understanding...

I did like that line at the end of the movie... Very cool... I love to see people learning and enjoying it... I love to learn myself... From life, from experience and, yes,, even just a book...

All of the most wonderful things,, I did not learn from a book,, you are exactly right... Why must you 'poopoo' everyone else who is trying... I really do wonder that, Sirdip... I'm trying to understand, but I don't want to find myself in a place where I have convinced myself that I am all knowing,,, ...

I wanted to post about ObEs in Sydneys thread but I stopped myself... I thought it was great that you brought it up here... I just can't for the life of me wrap my wee ignorant brain around why you decided to use it to put folks down... I have found that the best way to help folks along is to INSPIRE them.. I wasn't exactly inspired by your last post...

Oh well... I'm gong to go read a book about something that I have no knowledge on,,, then I am going to learn.. Wish me luck... lol

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Reinhard (21st October 2014)

15. Link to Post #1029
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

[QUOTE=Jake;891288]

Does George think we are a joke? Do you?? I wouldn't even want someone sitting on my shoulder, whispering into my ear and laughing at the prospect of helping people...
    As you know so well, one shoe doesn't fit everybody. Personally, the thought of 'George' sitting on Sirdip's shoulder laughing at the prospect of Sirdip trying to enlighten the world about obe's and one's higher self cracks me up. I'd be laughing too if I was 'George'. My point is, I find most of what Sirdip posts to be if not funny, at the very least, it has a certain amount of humor in it. But that's just me.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), NoNeedForAName (21st October 2014), Swan (21st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks

Fair enough.. I didn't find it very funny at all... I guess I, too,, will embrace being a laughing stock...

Jake..

[post edit and update:]

I feel compelled to mention that I have been engaging with a new member who asked me if this guy is for real... (Sirdip) I gave him an amazing review, and assured this member that Sirdip is the real deal... To which this member asked me why he feels the need to look down on people the way he does... I, of course,, cannot answer that, but it is a question that I ask myself often...

You guys,, people are afraid to post...

Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 21st October 2014 at 01:01.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Orph (21st October 2014), Reinhard (21st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #1031
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I guess I, too,, will embrace being a laughing stock...

Jake..
    Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. Nobody is a "laughing stock". That term implies derision. That one is "higher" than another and one can then look down their nose at the other and laugh at them in a demeaning way. Look at it this way, I've never had an obe. (Well, not a conscious one anyway). You've had multitudes of them. Would you consider yourself better, or higher than me? I hardly think so. We're both equals, just on slightly different paths. Sirdipswitch is our equal. We're all playing the same game.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Okay, let's put this a different way, .................

--- "I am an immortal sovereign being of the highest order". --- (And so is everybody else). As such, I have nothing to fear, including the wrath or ridicule of Sirdipswitch. Sirdipswitch knows this, and knows he can poke and prod me (us, really), and not really hurt us. We're kids in a sandbox playing a game. Have fun.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, and how i see things. Of course, different viewpoints are what makes the world go 'round.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), NoNeedForAName (21st October 2014), Reinhard (21st October 2014)

21. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Fair enough.. I didn't find it very funny at all... I guess I, too,, will embrace being a laughing stock...

Jake..

[post edit and update:]

I feel compelled to mention that I have been engaging with a new member who asked me if this guy is for real... (Sirdip) I gave him an amazing review, and assured this member that Sirdip is the real deal... To which this member asked me why he feels the need to look down on people the way he does... I, of course,, cannot answer that, but it is a question that I ask myself often...

You guys,, people are afraid to post...

Jake.

People are different and have different approaches to different things, Jake. I learned this here and this guy you're talking about pretty much will learn this very soon. Or at least he will learn to discuss his ideas himself because that is what people do at foruns on the internet. Since you brought his message here, please make my post gets to him too. Thank you.

And just to let you know, because you seem a lot worried about this, I stand with Orph on this subject. I am not the least offended by what I read here and I get scolded sometimes!

Be at peace, my friend.
    One cannot live apart from its true nature. It can fake its own existence, by choice or ignorance, and yet it will never be able to negate who it actually is.
    -- myself

"If you name me, you negate me. By giving me a name, a label, you negate all the other things I could possibly be."
    -- Søren Kierkegaard

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoNeedForAName For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), Reinhard (21st October 2014), Swan (21st October 2014)

23. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

Thank you both... My sensitivities are very high when it comes to members being put off, and then quitting... I see it often and it really gets my goat... It is THE hot-button with me.. I get messages like this from members from time to time, it was alarming that I saw Sirdips name mentioned... My apologies, I will leave it alone... From now on I will attempt to communicate with Sirdip off this thread...

For the record... I have the utmost respect for Sirdip. I can only hope to chase his tail in the great by-and-by... And him and George can have some laughs... I'm sure it is appropriate.. In the spirit of this being a discussion forum... It behooves us to be more open in this regard...

That's it,, my ranting is done.
    Jake.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

animovado (21st October 2014), NoNeedForAName (21st October 2014), Orph (21st October 2014), Reinhard (21st October 2014)

25. Link to Post #1034
    Thanks

If I or George thought you were a laughing stock, we would not be here. How many times have I said the only reason I am here is because I Love YOU unconditionally and want only the very best for you???? I want you to have what I have. And I will do that by any means that I must. Which means that sometimes I may take on the Tough Teacher roll and GET IN YOUR FACE.

But that don't mean I don't love ya.

And you otta know this better than anyone JAKE... cuz you been in here since the beginning of it.

George wuz laughin at me more than you, because He knew how frustrated I would get when nobody seems to listen.

And you can tell your friend if he can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.ccc.

Orph... No Name...

Thanks Buds'... y'all hit the nail on the head... again. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), NoNeedForAName (21st October 2014), Orph (21st October 2014), seeker/reader (21st October 2014), Swan (21st October 2014)

27. Link to Post #1035
    Thanks

If I or George thought you were a laughing stock, we would not be here. How many times have I said the only reason I am here is because I Love YOU unconditionally and want only the very best for you???? I want you to have what I have. And I will do that by any means that I must. Which means that sometimes I may take on the Tough Teacher roll and GET IN YOUR FACE.

But that don't mean I don't love ya.

And you otta know this better than anyone JAKE... cuz you been in here since the beginning of it.

George wuz laughin at me more than you, because He knew how frustrated I would get when nobody seems to listen.

And you can tell your friend if he can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.ccc.

Orph... No Name...

Thanks Buds'... y'all hit the nail on the head... again. ccc.
    Of course, thank you...
    Jake.

28. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks

REASON... your ability to Reason

Just exactly what do you think I am talking about??? When I tell you to Reason for yourself??? When you reason with your very own Imagination... what do you think???

What do you think about when I tell you that you can do anything that you can THINK to do??????? Where does your Imagination ... take you.

I have told you that you can throw out the word impossible, when you make that jump to Light Speed. Lucy, portrays perfectly what I am talking about. So don't blame me if YOUR imagination don't work. ccc.

There is a place in the movie where she pins the bad guys and their guns to the ceiling without moving a muscle to do so. She is just walking along calmly and placing them up there with her MIND. Those are the very types of things that I'm talking about. You can do ANYTHING you can think... to do... with your mind. Only your mind. You only need to think it... to do it. If you would like to pick up a loaded truck, (80,000 pounds) and turn it around to face the other way... with YOUR MIND, you may do so.

NOW... what does that let otta the bag??? hmm. wonder how them pyramids were built?

At 100%... there is nothing more Powerfull than your mind... cc.

With Great Power... comes Great Responsibility!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Reinhard (21st October 2014), Rich (17th April 2015), Rollo (27th October 2014), seeker/reader (21st October 2014), Swan (21st October 2014)

30. Link to Post #1037
    Wales Avalon Member Swirlingmist's Avatar
    Thanks

hi everyone, i just joined the forum.. I have been researching various subjects you deal with here for sometime now and it eventually lead me here .. This OBE thing interests me as i have felt i am close ot it a few times especially when falling asleep. Form arround 6 months back i have had some strange things happen when falling asleep. i will know i am dozzing off and then suddenly jump awake and feel like i need to take control of my body quickly as it seems to have stopped breathing .. the other thing i can feel is , the i am falling and seem to fall through the floor and than back into my body with a bump ! both were quite frightening at first as it feels like i could die ! But i decided to go with it and if i die, i die ..lol its not as scary anymore but i dont seem to get past this point. Is this related to a OBE or do i just need therapy? I am just learning here guys so any help or info would be great. many thanks ..

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swirlingmist For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), Maunagarjana (25th October 2014), NoNeedForAName (21st October 2014), Orph (22nd October 2014), Reinhard (21st October 2014), seeker/reader (21st October 2014), Swan (21st October 2014)

32. Link to Post #1038
    Thanks

Hey Swirlingmist!!!!!

Weclcome aboard!!! cc. (oops... welcome. cc)(certainly I make mistakes... it's the Human part that does it.cc.)

Yep!! OBE!! Yer doin just fine. Now that you know yer fine and don't just need Therapy, ccc. you can learn how to control your experience and start goin Up... instead of down. cc.

And nope... you ain't the first to go down instead of up. cc. Seems to be quite normal. HS/Source has a rather large funny bone, and will most definately play funnies on you. Now it's time to learn about "Intentions". yep. uh-huh. is.

Focus, Focus, Focus. Start Focusing on something in your hoem, that you would like to see when you do drop out of body. And that is where you'll go when you do drop out. Focus your Intentions on that which you wish to do when you go out of body. You no longer need to figure out "How" to get out... because you are already doing so. You now only need to figure out "Where" you wish to go. "AND"... keep it simple!!! You know what got you out of body.. so just keep doing the very same... IT WORKS... and focus on what you wish to do.

NOW... when "I" started... my entire Focus... was on getting to my HIGH SELF... and Nothing else. Guess where I went??? The very first time out??? yep. did.
    uh-huh.

Like you, I didn't know that I had gotten out of body. hope. I thought that I had just gotten a bit too rambunkcious (oops, rambunctious.cc) in my endever, and fell off the couch. I was laughing at myself until I stood up and saw my body, still lying there on the couch where I left it. My first thought was that: "I did it!" I then put one fist over my head like Superman, and shot through the roof saying in a loud positive mannor: "I GO TO MY HIGH SELF". (I was using the term "screeming", but I don't really want folks thinkin I was soundin like some kind of nut case, demanding attention from HS. cc) Just an above normal tone, with a strong statement of fact, that that was where I was going and no place else. And at NO time during my rather extended journey across the Universe, did I even "hint" to "wonder" where I was going. I KNEW... where I was going. And I was enjoying the ride that my High Self was givin me.

Focus!!! Intention!!! The Astral Realm, is "Instantly Thought Responsive"!!!!!!! Instantly!!! You will get that which you THINK about... Instantly. So... make sure your FOCUS.. is on that which YOU wish to do there!!! yep.

Now... this is what "I" did. What you wish to do.. is entirely up to you. Since you are new to this, you may just wish to explore your home for time to get used to this new experience. And that is just fine and dandy. There ain't no rush to get this done. Trust me... the world ain't gonna blow up tomoro. You have time to do this at your own pace. And remember when you start to grow your new legs... there ain't nothing to Fear. nope. ain't.

YOU ARE... an Immortal Spirit Of The Highest Order... and NOTHING, can Harm you. nothing. nope. nottathing.

And remember also... always leave your Body where it can't fall over and damage itself when you step out of it. cccc.

Your experience thus far tells me that you are a Natural... and your HS, (High Self) is showing you that you are ready... and how absolutely easy it is, to just fall out of body!!!! yep. uh-huh. is.

So don't question it, for it is just that simple.

AND you have come to the right place,
    you have found a new home full of friends,
    who will:

Love You Unconditionally... For All Time...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (21st October 2014), Reinhard (22nd October 2014), seeker/reader (21st October 2014), Swirlingmist (21st October 2014)

34. Link to Post #1039
    Wales Avalon Member Swirlingmist's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi again, Many thanks for the messages guys. It looks as if my feelings were correct, from what i have read. ( i havent finished reading all the link you sent me Jake, but its in progress.. ) I did try to push myself last night when i went to sleep to OBE but it dident happen.. It did however raise another question i have. Sorry about all the quetions but i think it can help me understand what is happening with me at the moment, so i may be more in control .. Anyway.. when i fell asleep i had a dream as i often do, Thing is that for many years now i have always been aware that when i am dreaming, that i am in a dream and on occasions can control the direction it goes or if i am not comfortable with the dream, tell myself this is just a dream and wake myself up. When i am in the dream like last night i was just going with the flow of it and seeing were it would lead, which as it turned out last night was nowere exciting. LOL.. Getting back to the question i wanted to ask, is this knowing your in a dream and sort of controling it linked to OBE ? If not were does this sort of dreaming come in terms of HS and self awareness ? Thanks for reading

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Swirlingmist For This Post:

Maunagarjana (25th October 2014)

36. Link to Post #1040
    Thanks

Swirlingmist

As you describe your dreams, is called Lucid Dreaming, and is quite common. Although some have taken their dream state to a full on OBE, the dream state is not OBE. Ain't even close. When finally you reach OBE, you will most definately know it as such. It is quite unlike simple dreaming.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (23rd October 2014), Maunagarjana (25th October 2014), seeker/reader (23rd October 2014), Swirlingmist (24th October 2014), Violet (23rd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 59 LastLast