Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst 1 10 20 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

lookbeyond

Very intesting!!! Have you not read that which I have always been emphasizing?

WE, are... Immortal Spiritual Beings Of The Highest Order... and NOTHING, can harm us.

Let me put it another way. Here is number two from the list of William Buhlman, as provided by Mr White.

2. I am immortal, creative and powerful; nothing seen or unseen can harm me or block my path.

When WE, cross over into the Astral Realms... there is nothing more powerfull than WE. NOTHING. This also is what I am talking about when I say that we need to be "Walking in Our Power". When we walk through the Astral as though we are Source, (which we are) EVERYTHING, will get out of our way. We have the POWER to tell it ALL, to get lost, and it must obey. MUST!

Things that happen to people, such as your Mother, happen because we just don't know who we are, and our FEAR, gives them permission to do things to us. These things thrive on our FEAR. This is why I keep saying have no FEAR. I do not want you going Astral in fear, I want you going thinking of nothing but your High Self, knowing that you are a Powerfull Being. Holding your Intention, and all thinking, only on your High Self, avoids all other beings. You do not want to play in the Lower Astral. You want only to go to the Highest. Where you will find HS/Source. Period.

Speaking of this Buhlman list, let me tel you which of it I use. ccc. #34, and #2. that's it. Period. Nothin else on it do I even think about. I live and opperate, in a Universe that is as solid as this chair I'm sittin in, in front of a computer, that is just as solid. The Universe that I explore is just as solid, as this appartment that I live in. All of the rest of this list, I look at as a way to justify, his monitization, of his business. One must keep comming up with new information, to continue to make money with it. And by aligning himslf with the Monroe Institue, he now must continue to "expand" his "consciousness" to meet with his students demand of more information, and is now starting to sound just like that institue, and all of the rest of the OBE instructors. All of which I quit listening to when I found Buhlmans two books.

I went straight to HS/Source, and have done so, everyday since. I don't just go when it's Possible. It's the only place I go. HS/Source is now with me continually, even when I'm doing things such as sitting here typing on my computer, and trust me when I say that nothing gets by Him. If he doesn't approve of something I say, then when I click send, my computer will turn off, and I must then start all over. cccccc.

Mr White, talks only with his HS/Source, when he goes out of body. Gee, wonder where he learned to do that. Do you spose it could have been through his personal msging with me? hmm. HS/Source, is the only thing Mr White thinks about, when he goes OOB.

Look what William says about it, after more than 30 years of "practice".

13. I demand to experience my Higher Self whenever possible. I expect immediate results and clear answers now! As much as possible I surrender to my Higher Self, my inner guidance. I trust my Higher Self for I am my guide.

Gee, that sounds real possitive. EH? As much as possible? Seems his entire list is filled with that phrase. ANYTHING... is possible... everything is possible... no limits, mean just that... NO LIMITS. WE ARE Infinately Powerfull, and Wthout Limit.

William, seems to be casting much doubt, over that which he of all people should know quite well. BUT... he does need to make a living doesn't he.

Do not get started on the wrong foot. There is NOTHING, impossible for you. Communion with Your High Self, is ALL that you need, to achieve all things. Period. You do not need to know how many bodies you have. You do not need to know how consciousness works. You do not need to listen to anyone but Your HS/Source. Through communion with Your HS/Source, you will learn all things.

And you don't need a $2,000 work shop, to get there. Me and Mr White didn't. Why should anyone?

I do not explore the Astral, because I'm too busy exploring the Universe, and as lookbeyond says... it is soooooooooooooo beautifull when you get our in space. It was George, who took me out beyond the Mliky Way, just to stand and watch all of the Starships going by on their Trade routes. How's your immaginatiopn? What would YOU like to go explore? Only through Communion with HS/Source, will the Universe, be yours to Travel. HS is your personal interpreter, to go interact with other races. YOU HAVE NO LIMITS. period.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (10th March 2013), Beren (10th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Kraut (10th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th March 2013), Maunagarjana (26th August 2014), meat suit (10th March 2013), meeradas (10th March 2013), mr.white (10th March 2013), Orph (11th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Rich (1st August 2017), Rollo (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th March 2013), RUSirius (10th March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), soleil (11th March 2013), Swan (11th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

and here's the secret:

"ccc" means "constant conscious communion".

*ccc*

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Hazel (19th March 2013), mr.white (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th March 2013), RUSirius (10th March 2013), Swan (11th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    and here's the secret:

"ccc" means "constant conscious communion".

*ccc*
    And then there are those advanced Spirits, that just know how to think right!!! ccc.

I see meeradas, that you have yer cap screwed on straight. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), meeradas (11th March 2013), mr.white (11th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings. I want to extend my appreciation for this thread - which I have read and skimmed and will go back again. This morning I finished Robert Monroe's book Far Journeys, and have watched the series of Youtube videos of Robert Monroe speaking to a group of people. I was in the middle of William Buhlman's Adventures Beyond the Body when I got stuck and moved to other books such as Far Journeys. In the meantime I've purchased The Secret of the Soul and William Buhlman's How to Have an Out-of-Body Experience and have had some enjoyable reading of other books such as The Lipstick Mystic's Guide to Time Traveling. I have some Robert Bruce books and have watched / listened to some of his online interviews - in particular on OBE recently. My previous experience with the Gateway program via CDs used at home didn't work well, but probably because I had a hard time finding a quiet place to be alone. Pets at the door, scratching, meowing, whining . . . or allowed in and then walking on me while I was "putting things in a box", or" creating a protective balloon", having "mind awake and body asleep" . . . after little progress I didn't try anymore. Sold the Gateway CDs. Now, I am interested again and learning what I can. I am ready to continue on with Adventures Beyond the Body and also to start Secret of the Soul - and have downloaded Mr. Buhlman's CDs onto an mp3 - it appears from the titles that there is more information on there and that it isn't just exercises. I believe the pets will not be so insecure anymore, and that a quiet place can be used without interruption. I look forward to making progress. Thank you for this thread and the suggestions and experiences shared.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th March 2013), mr.white (11th March 2013), Orph (11th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by HaulinBananas (here)
    My previous experience with the Gateway program via CDs used at home didn't work well, but probably because I had a hard time finding a quiet place to be alone.
    When I did the Gateway program at the Monroe Institute in the mid 90's we were told the Gateway program was not designed to initiate OBEs although some people might have them. I was lucky enough to get a big discount due to someone canceling at the last minute. Very nice week with neat people and wonderful food. A great week for those with the cash to spend. But not necessary for OBE.

Buhlman's books and his 6 CD set are being used to initiate OBE now. I'm on day 12 and counting. Persistence ... persistence. My HS shall not elude my conscious mind much longer.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), HaulinBananas (10th March 2013), Kraut (10th March 2013), meeradas (11th March 2013), mr.white (11th March 2013), Orph (11th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), RUSirius (12th March 2013), soleil (11th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Both Beren and Sirdipswitch, I Thankyou,

Love lookbeyond

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Beren (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), sirdipswitch (11th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

See!!! Me not the only one sayin this!!!

We have a member, Yvonne, that has this signature quote!!!

"A truth seeker must be willing to forget anything and everything that he / she has ever learned if they are going to pull back the curtain of the universe and peek inside." ~~WILLIAM CONSTANTINE

So there ya go! I didn't originate this! I ain't the only one sayin this. Bout the time Ya think ya know it all... you ain't even close. cccccccccccccc.

I asked George the other day: "There are a lot of people that think they know Truth, are they correct?" He, "Nope." Me, "What is Truth?" He, "Knowing Source." Me, "Do any know IT." He, "Nope." Me, "Are any close to knowing IT?" He, "A few."
    Me, "When will we know?" He, "You count yourself among them?" Me, "Yes." He, "Interesting." Me, "Back to that original question. Just when you think you know it all, you ain't even close." He just chuckled. Hate when He does that. cc.

After spending so much time in constant communion with them (HS/Source), I am only just a bit closer to Truth, than when just starting out. Oh well!! We have a bunch of time to figure It out.

So... I continue...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th March 2013), Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Kraut (12th March 2013), lookbeyond (12th March 2013), Maunagarjana (26th August 2014), meat suit (12th March 2013), mr.white (12th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (12th March 2013), RUSirius (12th March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), Shamz (15th March 2013), soleil (12th March 2013), Swan (12th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    As the thread name says-secret of the soul, we are the soul and we are the secret.

The key thing is to remember the language of the God. Current ones that we use are very primitive ways of expressing though can be very beautiful.
    When sirdipswitch mentioned how he converse with his HS it just reassured me of this divine language.
    It`s the conversation which you have with God in unspoken language wordless words and whole sentences which can transform instantly into a picture or emotion or whatever suits God in that moment of speaking with you.

I had few OBE`s though I didn`t quite understand what was happening. Later on I started to grasp the size of the experiences.
    In my personal conversation with my HS or God I found out that this language we all must remember if we want to have the full experience of life.
    All of a sudden your vision gets clearer and you know what to ask and what not.

Recently I was speaking with Father (that`s how I call God) and I understood finally that all one needs is to actively or consciously communicate with God.
    To learn to listen, to understand what God replies to you since he always does.

The baby learning the language is the right example. All it hears at the beginning is the unrecognizable sounds but what it keeps still interested in those sounds is the energy behind it.

The Love.

Baby feels mother and father`s intention behind those mumbling sounds (to the baby`s current level of understanding) as love and it instinctively follows the way of love without understanding. Later on mumbling sounds become words and sentences though still very unreasonable to a child.

It`s the same with us now. We`re at threshold of understanding what our heavenly parent says to us. Through words and emotions and images and sounds.
    And where does and OBE fits here?

It`s a tool. And not the only one in God`s toolbar. It`s a tool for ones who couldn`t understand divine language so that when they experience OBE they start from zero point and progress further in understanding.
    Mr. Buhlman was a non believer but he changed. As many did.

One thing we shouldn`t do is to feel bad if we don`t jump out of body as for example Mr.White here did. That was and is HIS experience and a personal way of finding God. And it is beautiful. Aswell as sirdipswithc`s.
    But here is the core of what I speak ; you may have been out of body so many times that you can`t recognize this enough.

When you are in prayer (or meditation ) or in any state different than current - you are out of your body because your conscience is focused somewhere else.
    Key is to learn or perfect the movement in that state.

Hence this thread`s excellent advices and experiences and testimonies.
    Don`t get discouraged if your own experience isn`t like others here, follow your own way since you`re unique. Eventually you`ll jump out of the water so to say and you will know it.

The other day I met up with some friends from a lot of ages ago, we sang together since they know how fond I am of poems. It was like throwing out rhymes in the most beautiful ways. I floated here and there with them and them assumed position to look through Father`s eyes. I was or I am the all that is.

I saw galaxies and felt like Father feels-Love and Joy and Peace.

And all this while laying fully bodily conscious in bed without doing a thing like a technique of repetitions and such.
    Not that they don`t work but whenever I follow them I end up not going anywhere. When I relax and just think that I go-I go.

Point is that everybody has to find their unique way of accessing to Father.
    When they find it a dichotomy happens. Their unique way that brought them to God is turning out to be the only way possible.

"Only through me you will come to Father"-said Christ.
    What was he?

Love manifested. And we are Love manifested aswell. It`s just that we need to remember this. Unless going through Love-we will not go anywhere.
    No power or technique or ability or technology will help.
    Being Love does.
    This is a great point, especially at the end there IMO. I'm struck, when reading [I]Secret of the Soul[I], by how many kids(average age seems to be around 12) have these experiences spontaneously. They don't TRY to have them. They don't employ any technique or skill. So it seems to me it is their way of being that those who want an OBE have to achieve. I believe this is what sirdipswitch, mr.white, and many others have said. Being child-like with a clear focus on the goal. I tend to intellectualize alot, and so sometimes it seems difficult for me to get to that child-like state again. Recently it seems to be coming though. I think back to how I looked at myself and the world when I was a kid. Right away what jumps out at me is that I didn't think a whole lot about anything, including myself. I just sorta flowed along. I remember having dreams when I was a kid where I'd be flying alot. Was it all dreams or was it sometimes an OBE? I don't know. Though our thinking can be helpful at times, it is what often gets us into trouble. Sure we may have 'bigger' responsibilities when we are adults, but what changes us into losing touch with our spiritual side is overthinking and the kinds of thoughts we have about anything. Teachers like Eckhart Tolle and many other spiritual masters have said that most of the time we should be in PRESENCE, where thoughts are kept to a minimum or none at all. Then we can have short bursts of active thinking when needed. They say that all that time spent in a more or less thoughtless state helps and greatly enhances the quality of thoughts one has in those short, flurries of thinking. Obviously this is how meditation works. What is another way of looking at meditation? Being(from an awareness and mental standpoint) like you were when you were a kid. I didn't really make that connection before but it seems clear to me now.

Obviously I'm not saying that thinking is all bad because I wouldn't even be asking these questions without forethought. I shouldn't be surprised though, that I keep coming back to my old friend Eckhart Tolle and others like him that speak to the inner child in each of us. And telling us to bring that part of ourselves out as much as we can.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th March 2013), Beren (14th March 2013), Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), lookbeyond (12th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Shamz (13th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Beren, Youniverse...

Thank you both, you both bring up good points.

Beren, you used to go out of body, that is when you made the connection with the "Father", (Source) and now are remembering how to make that connection in this physical consciousness. You now know and trust, who it is that you are talking to. It really is that simple. Most, because they have not been OOB, do not make that connection. They do not realise that they are actually talking to God, in their head, and think it's only immagination. However, and this is the big reason that I try so hard to get everyone to go OOB, when you commune so incessantly as I have done, you will no longer just be talking to your immagination, but will hear His voice in your head, 24/7s'. Yep! Voice! Nope, doesn't drive me nuts either, I Love every minute of it. It just doesn't get any better than constant conversation with HS/Source. And remember, my other Spirit half is in there too now, so it is 3 way conversation, continually. Trust me, you will get used to it. It becomes just as though you are sitting round the kitchen table having a chat. And what better way to chat, than with your two very best freinds. EH! And when I'm doing other things, such as sitting here at my computer, they read everything I read, and see everything I type. There are many times when I get to flappin, they will tell me that, "They" don't need that at this time, and I will back up and shorten my post.

Youniverse, as a small child means just that. In the wide eyed wonder, of anything is possible. When we as adults start to intellectualize, things, we are actually telling ourself that it is impossible, and wind up talking ourselves out of it. When we reallise that everything we think we know is wrong, and begin again to look at it through those childhood eyes, that's when the Universe, unfolds before us. And it is so awesome.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (13th March 2013), Beren (14th March 2013), Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Kraut (12th March 2013), lookbeyond (12th March 2013), meat suit (12th March 2013), mr.white (12th March 2013), Orph (12th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Rich (16th June 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), Shamz (15th March 2013), Swan (13th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Don`t get discouraged if your own experience isn`t like others here, follow your own way since you`re unique. Eventually you`ll jump out of the water so to say and you will know it.
    I pretty much agree with you Beren and that's also one of the reasons i joined Avalon. For me it was and it is also now of very help to hear and read others experiences and advice's. Special Thanks to my friend sirdipswitch! It keeps me on the track to achieve my goal.

I had two more OBE experiences since the last time i wrote. And a couple of days ago it was amazing. I have the whole time my intention to arrange the commands with HS to go out every time i wish. So, this afternoon i decided to take a nap after lunch. I worked the day before late in the night and knew i would fall asleep after lunch. I laid down on my couch and after ten minutes again my intention only brought me out. But this time it was different and the most amazing of all other experiences - so far.
    I was instantly merged with my HS without calling and somehow i knew what i was doing. I was aware of my body laying on the couch but was also far away from it with my consciousnesses. I/WE traveled back in time, my time. And i knew somehow that i have to pay attention to the situations i was brought back. Everything was very clear and felt very real. And every situation had more or less the same message. And the last one was the tip on the iceberg when i realized why i was looking at my self in this time and had to understand.

I was 12 years old and was meeting a friend from the school and in this time we all had these "Nintendo Game Boys". We where sitting in the garden in front of his house and it was summer, very hot. We changed games and played this afternoon, had fun. But I felt the desire to have one of his games (tetris). I had it before but i lost it somewhere. So i toked his and the thing was that with every new "Game Boy" came the "Tetris" Game, he didn't know that i lost mine. So i asked him at the end if he has all his games and he said no he can't find tetris, i said mine is here. So i helped him to look for it. And i felt bad inside but i want to go over it. We separated and on my way home i felt even more bad about this i knew i had to handle this somehow. When i was home it got even worse, my brother asked me from where i got the tetris again and i said i found it where i lost it. So i told even my mother acting surprised and happy that i found my game again. And the thing was that i convinced and manipulated my self that i really found it and also believed in that lie to the degree that it became my truth.

I instantly knew why i had to experiencing again this situations. I knew this was a starting point where i have learned how to run away from my truth, myself and to overcome chances to grow up. I knew that with this kind of situations in my life i repressed many feelings inside myself that later became my 'blocks' and 'fears'. I also realized that i got what i asked for. Because the funny thing is every time i would found my 'inner silence' i had the intent to be free and in the last years i made progress but it was like i wouldn't accept everything i would 'see' to get rid of these 'block's' and fears. But i realized that my intent became stronger with time and so i got what i was asking for.

After that i said to my HS that i would arrange my commands now and i didn't even finish my sentence when the response came "first things first". It was clear to me and i was instantly back in my body.

In the every day life the connection with HS is there but than goes and comes and again goes. I realize that i got very fast distracted with my self and the way of thinking. And my intention is to commune 24/7 with HS.

I work on it.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Beren (14th March 2013), Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), HaulinBananas (14th March 2013), Maunagarjana (26th August 2014), meat suit (14th March 2013), Orph (14th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013), shipo (28th April 2013), soleil (14th March 2013), Swan (14th March 2013), Youniverse (14th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Great job Mr White!!

To continue persistantly, is to achieve your goals. By making time just for Him, is to achieve them faster. cc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (14th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Today is day #16 on my goal to have an OBE. About 30 minutes each day, twice a day, using Buhlman's procedures and beginning yesterday, some audio he recommends on his web site.

So far no success that I'm aware of. No vibration or buzzing that I remember. Once at the end of a session I got a visual that the car in front of me had stopped and I needed to come to an emergency stop. Symbolic? Maybe. A few other things that puzzle me. When I "zoned out" (maybe fell asleep) for a while, I felt a jolt that immediately brought my attention back from wherever it was. Could it be that I was having an OBE and did not know it? Was the jolt a sudden return to my vehicle? Wish I knew.

Some of my dreams are a bit unpleasant. Possibly wrapping up old business, but again I am not certain.

I am certain of one thing. If persistence is what it takes, what I have been lacking, success will be mine eventually.

This seems so important to me. As if regular OBE's with conscious connection with HS is the only solution to today's problems.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 20th March 2013 at 13:23.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Beren (14th March 2013), Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (14th March 2013), Orph (14th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), RUSirius (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

I feel that many that follow this thread with their awesome experiences are a value or the value.
    Holy aim is to reconnect with God. Fully.

I want to clarify if I can , I have this connection from my earliest memories.
    There wasn`t a time of my doubting in God at all. Though there were silent time spans which lasted for years (in some cases).

I want to tell you all how it`s actually easy to reconnect with God.

Though there is always one and only thing;
    namely you have to have an honest and open heart. Genuine. Meaning you can even be angry or sad but it has to be genuine when communicating with Father.

Honesty seems like a forgotten art nowadays and genuine heart an asset.
    We forgot who we are and started to identify with layers of personas we created for ourselves.

Once in clear communique, what you hear is actually a voiceless voice. Sort of your own and something ethereal.
    You and me are one and a part of God so what you actually do as sirdipswitch continually repeats is connecting with yourself. Your true self, your highest self, your Father- meaning your core.

Your Father is your father and mother, brother and sister, cousin,friend and relative.

You cannot genderise the spirit which Father is but in essence since man is carrying the life giving sperm it can be called The Father-the one who created all.
    But since the one who created all actually physically bodied humans it can be also stated that Father has a womb of creation.

All in one - starting spark and a mean to make life happen.

God...you...me.

Relax but stand firm in your decision of going higher. Open up yourself to God and you will start living miracles.
    Love, love - and see what happens

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Deneon (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), greybeard (14th March 2013), Hazel (19th March 2013), Kraut (15th March 2013), lookbeyond (15th March 2013), mr.white (14th March 2013), Orph (14th March 2013), Reinhard (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Have ya heard the news??? The new pope... is Pope George!!!!

ccccccccccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Today is day #16 on my goal to have an OBE.
    I'm in about the same place as you, but hey, .... let's not count the days. That isn't important, and might be a hindrance. Let's just do this until we succeed.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (14th March 2013), Reinhard (15th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013), sirdipswitch (15th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Great job Mr White!!

To continue persistantly, is to achieve your goals. By making time just for Him, is to achieve them faster. cc
    Yes, Thanks! In the last four days I wake up at 5.30, i do not hear anyone in the building, no cellphones, no door bells, in short - no distraction. Prepare my work day and at 6 i'm on the couch. I guess a little sacrifice will do it at the end

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), Reinhard (15th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (14th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)
    Great job Mr White!!

Yes, Thanks! In the last four days I wake up at 5.30, i do not hear anyone in the building, no cellphones, no door bells, in short - no distraction. Prepare my work day and at 6 i'm on the couch. I guess a little sacrifice will do it at the end
    Excellent!! I knew you were being consistant, it shows.

That's what it's all about folks. ccc.

Consistant persistance.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (15th March 2013), Reinhard (15th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

ccccccccccccccccc.
    I KNEW you were special!!! cc
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), Shamz (15th March 2013), sirdipswitch (15th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Reinhard (here)

ccccccccccccccccc.
    I KNEW you were special!!! cc

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), Reinhard (15th March 2013), soleil (15th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

My , My, My, are we havin fun or what?

George tells me that a BUNCH of people are on the verge of jumping out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (17th March 2013), Orph (17th March 2013), Reinhard (17th March 2013), Rollo (19th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst 1 10 20 59 LastLast