Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Hey Roman!

Thanks for this, am downloading now, as I think it will do my Son, a world of good. I read it back in 88, when it first came out. I have over the course of 40 years of research, on the very subjects that she writes about, read hundreds of books. All of the research, and many very strange incidents in my life, have led to my obsession with getting out of body, to go talk with Source in person, to get the rest, of the story. ccc. I now have but one teacher, and He gets so tickled when we come home to visit. cc. bob
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (24th October 2012), Gardener (21st November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (24th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Thanks for this thread, Sirdipswitch ,
    this subject has fascinated me for twenty years...and for the last few years, each morning upon waking, I give it my best try...but so far, no success. I've read much about it, Monroe, McGoneagle, Thoth, etc...and practiced their methods...to no avail, so far....but one day it might happen. My purpose, when I first learned about it, was to be able to visit inner earth to find out if the stories I had read about it were true...as Thoth did (emerald tablets)...would also like to go to the moon for more research about what goes on there...
    I would be tickled to hear how you found out how to do it, and where you go, and what you see....if you care to elaborate. I know there are others here that say they travel out of body at their leisure...blessings, and thanks again.

I am certainly no guru in this subject
    , but I do like to inquire into it.

One thing I can say is that,
    I think one must know a good deal about HOW the subtle body works.
    So maybe look that up, youtube, google it etc, "light body", "subtle body" and so on. Soak a bit of that information then contemplate or meditate on that.

Inquire into how YOU ~your ego-self and the non-ego self work together. And to be very open minded, it might be very difficult to discern what you may view. The ability to not get hung up on anything you witness in such states might be a good asset for you.
    So a good starting point is to examine your own subtle body.
    Humility is also a great asset for us. It is a good idea to be very respectful with how your presence might effect other entities.

Then to start out go with something easy.
    The moon and/or mars might be a lofty target starting out.
    Next realize that the pathway to get there can be different. Might it be a good thing to be invited? .
    Or have a welcomed path and/or place to go to.
    ~Even though you are not physical you still have a presence and can become a trespassing entity. So use discernment, do not break others trust, or invade other beings space unannounced.

Cheers ~ have fun in the timeless streams of infinite dimension! ~
    Why not now?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

annacherie (28th June 2014), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (24th October 2012), PathWalker (9th April 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (24th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Secret of the Soul is required reading for this group!! I think it has been posted before, but here is the link to part 1 of 'Secret of the Soul' Interview with William Buhlman on Coast to Coast.

William talks about the illusory nature of reality in a very pragmatic, matter-of-fact sort of way. I listen to this interview often. I hear something new each time.

It is coming up on the busy season for me.. For whatever reason, spontaneous projections occur more often approaching the winter solstice. I would love to know why.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (25th October 2012), Kendall (24th October 2012), mountain_jim (27th October 2012), nomadguy (25th October 2012), PathWalker (9th April 2013), Rich (26th June 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (24th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), soleil (19th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Nomadguy

Quote I am certainly no guru in this subject, but I do like to inquire into it.

So maybe look that up, youtube, google it etc, "light body", "subtle body" and so on. Soak a bit of that information then contemplate or meditate on that.

Inquire into how YOU ~your ego-self and the non-ego self work together. And to be very open minded, it might be very difficult to discern what you may view. The ability to not get hung up on anything you witness in such states might be a good asset for you.
    Humility is also a great asset for us. It is a good idea to be very respectful with how your presence might effect other entities.

Next realize that the pathway to get there can be different. Might it be a good thing to be invited? .
    ~Even though you are not physical you still have a presence and can become a trespassing entity. So use discernment, do not break others trust, or invade other beings space unannounced.

You are quite welcome, to join our thread and participate in this subject matter, but, the subject matter that you bring with your post, is not. For all concerned, this is precicely what I was talking about, with this statement.

Quote I have one reason for this thread. It is a quite place in cyberspace, to discus your OBEs, with like minded others. Nothing more. If you wish to discus anything else, there are other threads where you may discus it. If this thread should sit idle, so be it. It will be here for your return.
    Humility... will not get you out of your body... humility will "Keep" you in your body. You will get out of body, on a command, not on a plea. If you would like to be a humble servant, go someplace else. This thread is for those who wish to learn how to walk in their "Power" as an Immortal Spiritual Being Of The Highest Order. No-one else need apply here.

If you think that I am being a bit, harsh, nope, just specifically, to the only point of this thread. If you are new to this subject, or to me, then I would suggest that, you go read what I posted on the "Adventures Beyond The Body" thread, which will help bring you up to speed, on this subject, and me. I know who I am, and I'm just trying to help you learn who you am. ccc.

TPTB do not want you to know this. They have gone to extremes, for thousands of years, to keep you from going to Your High Self, and learning who You really are. Yep. Religion, all of it, is designed to keep us from going home to HS/Source. Period.

William Buhlmans two books, are all that you need to get you there. That's how I did it. That's how you can did it. cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), meat suit (25th October 2012), meeradas (25th October 2012), Rich (18th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2012), RunningDeer (24th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (19th June 2014), shipo (25th April 2013), soleil (14th November 2012), Tarazeda (2nd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Jake

Great post, thanks.

Next time you go OB, say: "I GO TO MY HIGH SELF!" As a command, not a question, or plea. It must be said forcefully, like you mean it, and you will go. When you get there, give Him your out of body command, and your back to body command, plus any other "rules" that you would like to make, and be sure to work it all out, before you get there. You, are in complete control, of that which you do, when you go out of body. He, is there to serve You. And, you must be very, very carefull of your thinking, for you just may get it. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (25th October 2012), Jake (24th October 2012), Reinhard (24th October 2012), Rich (18th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (24th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (19th June 2014), selinam (15th November 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), shipo (25th April 2013), soleil (14th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Nomadguy

Quote I am certainly no guru in this subject, but I do like to inquire into it.

You are quite welcome, to join our thread and participate in this subject matter, but, the subject matter that you bring with your post, is not. For all concerned, this is precicely what I was talking about, with this statement.

Quote I have one reason for this thread. It is a quite place in cyberspace, to discus your OBEs, with like minded others. Nothing more. If you wish to discus anything else, there are other threads where you may discus it. If this thread should sit idle, so be it. It will be here for your return.
    Humility... will not get you out of your body... humility will "Keep" you in your body. You will get out of body, on a command, not on a plea. If you would like to be a humble servant, go someplace else. This thread is for those who wish to learn how to walk in their "Power" as an Immortal Spiritual Being Of The Highest Order. No-one else need apply here.

If you think that I am being a bit, harsh, nope, just specifically, to the only point of this thread. If you are new to this subject, or to me, then I would suggest that, you go read what I posted on the "Adventures Beyond The Body" thread, which will help bring you up to speed, on this subject, and me. I know who I am, and I'm just trying to help you learn who you am. ccc.

TPTB do not want you to know this. They have gone to extremes, for thousands of years, to keep you from going to Your High Self, and learning who You really are. Yep. Religion, all of it, is designed to keep us from going home to HS/Source. Period.

William Buhlmans two books, are all that you need to get you there. That's how I did it. That's how you can did it. cc.
    I think you misunderstand and that is OK
    Your Humility is about ethics. HOW you walk in your power is a form of expression that roots from your ethics.
    If you think YOU can be powerful and have power then you won't be. You will be consumed by that power. Humility is a tool that can assist anyone with keeping their clarity. This has absolutely nothing to do with serving others. Please understand I am not using the word in that meaning.

Addition:
    Also I agree with you that you must be forceful with your intent or as I like to call it "focused". Without focus, nothing will happen.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 25th October 2012 at 06:48.
    Why not now?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (25th October 2012), Gardener (21st November 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), sirdipswitch (25th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

nomadguy

Quote [ Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Nomadguy

I am certainly no guru in this subject, but I do like to inquire into it.

I have one reason for this thread. It is a quite place in cyberspace, to discus your OBEs, with like minded others. Nothing more. If you wish to discus anything else, there are other threads where you may discus it. If this thread should sit idle, so be it. It will be here for your return.

I think you misunderstand and that is OK
    Your Humility is about ethics. HOW you walk in your power is a form of expression that roots from your ethics.
    If you think YOU can be powerful and have power then you won't be. You will be consumed by that power. Humility is a tool that can assist anyone with keeping their clarity. This has absolutely nothing to do with serving others. Please understand I am not using the word in that meaning.

Addition:
    Also I agree with you that you must be forceful with your intent or as I like to call it "focused". Without focus, nothing will happen.

I did not come here to debate various philosophies, beliefs, or symantics, with anyone. I came here to offer those who wish to get out of body and go commune with their High Self/Source, to learn who, and what they really are, a method of doing so, that can be found in William Buhlmans' books. Read his books, do what they instruct, precicely as insructed, and you too, can go to YOUR HS/Source, and learn that I have done nothing here but stated some simple facts.

However, I do appreciate your post, and thank you for your contribution, to this thread. I say this thread, rather than my thread, because I don't look at it as mine, but rather for those who wish to discuss, OBE, without having to wade through vollumes of debate on the "many" various philosophies, expressed on this forum.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Books by; William Buhlman

"Adventures Beyond The Body"
    "The Secret Of The Soul"
    Last edited by christian; 14th March 2013 at 10:08. Reason: fixed quote
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), markenty13 (11th November 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Shamz (27th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,862 times in 3,179 posts

Let me insert the link to the "old" thread for the sake of not having to search for it:
    Adventures Beyond the Body

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

AwakeInADream (30th December 2012), Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), Eram (25th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), meat suit (25th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (27th October 2012), sirdipswitch (25th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Oooooobuoyeeee.... Here goes.....

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Jake

Great post, thanks.

Next time you go OB, say: "I GO TO MY HIGH SELF!" As a command, not a question, or plea. It must be said forcefully, like you mean it, and you will go. When you get there, give Him your out of body command, and your back to body command, plus any other "rules" that you would like to make, and be sure to work it all out, before you get there. You, are in complete control, of that which you do, when you go out of body. He, is there to serve You. And, you must be very, very carefull of your thinking, for you just may get it. ccc.

Well, my friend, I must thank you!! Last night, I had the fortune of experiencing some amazing OBE acitivity. And it is ralated to your advice in this post. I have been getting ready for my 'busy season' lately by meditating more and doing regular energy work. Last night was no different. Before I went to bed, I did some basic energy work routines, while listening to Coast to Coast. Nothing too intense. Then I allowed myself do drift off to sleep. I woke up at some point in the night to go to the bathroom. As I lay back down, I decided to 'watch' myself as 'I' went to sleep. I usually just fall back to sleep, of course, but sometimes it has a powerful effect. Especially after a sleep for about an hour. As I was 'falling' sleep, there was a pretty intense 'dunking' sensation. It felt fluid, like being dunked under water. That must have marked the point where muscle tone drops out and the sleep paralysis mechanism kicks in, because I noticed that I was paralyzed! There were also sudden and intense 'torso rush' energy waving and flowing throughout my entire body. I was perfectly lucid. I could feel my dog sleeping next to me, and I could still hear the computer playing Coast to Coast.
    This is the point where I usually try and exit, but last night I wanted to try something different. I thought immediately about this post, and decided to try your advice. I have always experienced quite a mixed bag of nuts when requesing, or demanding higher self or 'guides'. That may be simply because I am doing so AFTER the 'exit' and into the RTZ. (Real Time Zone, The initial astral realm closest to the physical/Energetic duplicate of the physical realm, the passing of time seems to be mostly similar to the physical.) Last night, I tried to demand higher self. I said outloud, (in my mind, using words.) "Where are you?". Nothing happened, as usual. I remembered that I should not ask, but demand, and I tried again... "I go to my higher self. !!! !!! !!!

OK, here is what happened. (Remember that I was not out of my body, yet laying there in a trance-like, energetic state.)

I felt a very large, radiating presence come into my 'space'. I did not get a visual, but the energetic feeling seemed to effect my very soul, energetically. I got giddy and started to giggle and chuckle. I wasn't even sure why. When I did, there was an emotional/energetic return. Every time the joy built a bit, I would chuckle and giggle a bit more, and this presence would 'giggle' (intense energetic/emotional return) back. I was thinking to myself how amazing this was, I must have stubled upon some type of energetic mirror,, because this energy felt like it was ME. (I have had many bi-location experiences, but only from the 'out of body' perspective, looking back at the physical,,,) As soon as I settled on the thought that this was some sort of 'mirror' energy phenomenon, I got a VERY direct emotional return from it. It was a clear,,, 'NOPE!' There were no words. The message was very clear, though. (I know how NOPE feels,, it was a definate, NOPE!) Just as I was thinking that, the energy returned the most amazing, joyful laughter.

(So then the interview began!!! Not with words, but with thoughts and emotions. Even recalling it all now, I have to be careful not to forget that there were no words exchanged. Nothing like this has ever happened to me,, (that I can recall) And please understand that all throughout this experience, I kept getting lost in the emotion/energy of it all and will not be able to recall a lot of it in any sensible way...)

I felt the laughter and knew that this thing was communicating with me. I asked it using though words. "Are you real?" Before I was done using the 'words' I got a direct sarcastic return, "Are YOU real?",,, and then again with the joyful/energetic laughter.
    (ok, i get it..)

Jake: Are you Me?
    Return: Many times over.
    Jake: Am I dead?
    Return: (sarcastic) Do you feel dead?
    (Touche..)

Jake: Why me?
    Return: Not good question.
    Jake: Is it you that... (I got lost here in several memories of OBEs where there were 'watchers' or 'teachers',, I don't know how long I was lost, but eventually, I came back.)
    Return: (joyful, yet a bit sad, like an 'I miss you' kind of sad.) I think that was a YES.

Jake: Is this about 2012?
    Return: (Quickly and sharply) It is time to grow up!!! (I have been told that in my life,, I know what it feels like to be scolded like this..)

I got the impression that my concerns about 2012 were childish, and that I was not keeping my eye on the ball. Remember, again, there were no words. And when I 'felt' scolded, I got lost in my thoughts and memories for quite a while. When I 'came to' I asked one more question.

Jake: Can I see you again?
    Return: Not ME,,, YOU!!! (Gonna have to meditate on all of this later.)

As quickly as the energy body sensations came,, they left again, and the paralysis subsided, and I was left there with much of the memories of the 'interview'. I must point out,that at all times, I felt like this energy (even though I could sort of communicate with it) was a 'middle man' between me and an even larger part of myself. Like an 'interperater me'... I am experienceing 'self' at different levels simultaneously,,, and it is a mind #$@%...

I was going to post this for the Astral Projection Group, but since it was related to this post,, I felt it was okay to relate it all here. I am still in a sort of stupor. As soon as you think that you have a good 'grip' on things, you had better get ready to 'let go'.

I hope I didn't bore anyone too much. I had to tell it... Not my typical OBE, not at all!!

Love to all, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), conk (1st November 2012), Crystine (30th November 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Jenci (25th October 2012), Joe Akulis (25th March 2014), JRS (29th October 2012), Maunagarjana (29th September 2014), meat suit (25th October 2012), meeradas (25th October 2012), mountain_jim (27th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Rollo (17th November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Sebastion (25th October 2012), selinam (15th November 2012), Shamz (25th October 2012), shipo (25th April 2013), soleil (14th November 2012), Swan (28th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

WAY TO GO JAKE!!!!!!!! You found Him.

He said it with His last words. You are not talking to someone else, you are talking to you. And yes, this is the very way that George and I play. It seems as though you are "talking" to someone, but the communication is purely mental. It is so difficult to explain, until one experiences it for themselves. I went through a long blue tube to Him, the first time, and sat on what looked like a big white cloud, because that was what I had been thinking, beforehand. You had no intention, of how you wanted to meet with Him, so He came to you. Yep!!! That's how it works. And your HS/Source, sounds as "Humorous" with you, as George is with me. That's what I keep saying about our HS, being exactly as we are. Excellent job Brother. Now the fun will begin. Now that you have "pulled" Him to you It will get easier.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ps: And yes, this is precicely what this thread is for, and where your post belongs. Here for all to see, and gain encouragement for their own experiences.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), christian (14th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (25th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), Jenci (25th October 2012), Maunagarjana (10th August 2014), meeradas (25th October 2012), mountain_jim (27th October 2012), NancyV (25th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Rollo (17th November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (25th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Sebastion (25th October 2012), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (27th October 2012), soleil (14th November 2012), Swan (28th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Jake, the middle man feeling is your HS, between you and Source, and the far larger part that you are feeling, is Source. You are now very close to "walking in the your power" , that I keep talking about. Now that you have found Him, keep Him close. Lay down some ground rules for contacting Him, and how you wish to interact with Him. It is YOUR game, and He is there to do as YOU wish. Stand tall my freind, and be the Immortal Spiritual Being, that you are. You do not need to meditate on this. You may now get "ALL" of your questions answered by Him. Do not give Him rest, be a pest, as I am, and He will be there 24/7 for you, for Spirit never sleeps. It is only this human form that needs sleep. And now when He makes you suddenly crack up in laughter, your freinds will think you're nuts, as mine do me. I now just look at them and say that George just told me a funny. They roll their eyes and ignore me. ccccccccc.

Remember me saying to be carefull what you think, for you just may get it? When you told him; "Can I see you again?" Was a "dismissal" statement that said you were done. He left. hmm. Tricky eh?

Also I would like to mention, for all reading this, is that it is not a good idea, to be touching someone, or something else, when you're attempting to do OBEs, (such as your wife, or dog,) as their energy can have great effect on your experience. One night I was settling in to start an OBE, and suddenly got the "vission" of my face in a bowl of dog food, and was instanly wide eyed awake, and wondering what that was about, and then realised that my dog was lying right next to me. ccc. Needless to say I made her go to her bed. cc. Yes I was nice about it, and no she wasn't hungry, there is always food in her bowl.

The sadness you feel is His sadness, because of your absence from doing OBEs. YOU, are His reason for being. There is nothing He would like better, than to "STAY" with you. ALL of our High Selves, go through this very same sadness, from us not recognizing their existance. Be a pest, keep Him close. Give Him a name, and when you call on that name He will be there instantly. And you can talk to Him no matter what you are doing. You will no longer need to go into "Trance", to talk with HIm.

Now, you have choices. I made the choice to find out who I am, where I came from, what I have been doing, and how long I have been doing it. I learned how to explore the Universe, this world, other worlds, and how to go to Hospitals, and Cemetaries, to help stranded Spirits go to higher levels. I now know what I am, and when I walk through the gates of Hell they tremble, for they know what I am also, and they don't dare try to stop me from bringing traped Spirits out with me.

Enjoy my Brother.
    And be sure to tell Him: "Take me to Source."
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

22. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Beren (11th November 2012), Caren (26th October 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Crystine (30th November 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), Maunagarjana (10th August 2014), meat suit (25th October 2012), Reinhard (25th October 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Rollo (17th November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), selinam (15th November 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), shipo (25th April 2013), skyflower (2nd December 2012), soleil (14th November 2012), Swan (28th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Regarding 'mind split' I think I may have experienced this recently. I was sitting at the dining room table reading, thinking about one particular sentence I had just read; seeing the actual sentence vividly in my mind's eye and noticing each individual word. I then watched myself (bodiless) travel through the suspended words, beyond them and into an infinite, completely black but warm space.. a void. I was aware of it's endlessness and could feel my invisible self moving forward in it as if walking about. I was especially aware of it's vastness and that I wasn't alone even though I could see nothing in the blackness. There was no fear nor concern. Next thing I knew 'I' was back sitting on the chair at the table. It left me confused as this experience was different from other OOB's I experienced and it feels a bit odd to tell of it. It wasn't 'daydreaming'.
    ..and Paula if you are reading this - I swear I am a sane person (whatever that is) hahaha[/QUOTE]

Fascinating stuff !

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), meeradas (28th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (25th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), sirdipswitch (26th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by gloriouspoetry (here)
    Regarding 'mind split' I think I may have experienced this recently. I was sitting at the dining room table reading, thinking about one particular sentence I had just read; seeing the actual sentence vividly in my mind's eye and noticing each individual word. I then watched myself (bodiless) travel through the suspended words, beyond them and into an infinite, completely black but warm space.. a void. I was aware of it's endlessness and could feel my invisible self moving forward in it as if walking about. I was especially aware of it's vastness and that I wasn't alone even though I could see nothing in the blackness. There was no fear nor concern. Next thing I knew 'I' was back sitting on the chair at the table. It left me confused as this experience was different from other OOB's I experienced and it feels a bit odd to tell of it. It wasn't 'daydreaming'.
    ..and Paula if you are reading this - I swear I am a sane person (whatever that is) hahaha

Fascinating stuff !
    Hello Glorious Poetry,
    Yipes! We got another. Thanks for sharing your sanity.

Hearts,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th October 2012 at 22:28.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), meeradas (28th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), Shamz (27th October 2012), sirdipswitch (26th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I would like to share something with you that fit perfectly into my life at the time that I "stumbled" across this video. I was trying to dump everything that I thought I knew, and trying to go Astral, with a clean slate, and these guys nailed it right on the head for me. No matter what anyone tells us, all we need is Source. And all that I am doing here, is offering a way to Source.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Caren (27th October 2012), Eram (29th October 2012), Gardener (3rd September 2013), Jake (26th October 2012), Reinhard (27th October 2012), Rich (27th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Shamz (27th October 2012), skyflower (2nd December 2012), Swan (28th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Wow! Two nights later, and Bingo. Fully conscious OBE. This was a lucid dream, converted into an OBE. Buhlman talks about this often. I have set 'triggers' for my dreamstates. Meaning that there are several things that, when I come accross them in dreams, will bring me to full lucidity whithin the dream. You can set different triggers, or Totems in different ways. (maybe a good idea for a different discussion.) The point being that that is how I was able to become lucid enough to project, last night.

I was dreaming peacefully about playing hide and seek. (Interesting.) As I was running down a hallway, I stopped long enough to put my hand through the wall. That is the trigger. AS soon as I realized that I was in a dream, I became instantly, and perfectly lucid. When that happened, the dream-type scenery dropped away rapidly, and a full body 'humming' sensation became obvious and strong. I was clearly, now out of my body. When the new environment became clear, I was in the middle of a group of people and as I looked around, they all started laughing at me for a second. It was playful laughing. I felt like I should know all of these people, but I didn't. We all seemed to be in a courtyard that was neatly kept. And we all seemed to be dressed alike. I have no idea what was happening before, but folks seemed to be 'mingling', so I decided to just fly upwards and get out of there. I flew up wayyy up into the air. I was breathing in a way that we do not breath in the physical. I felt so free and alive. There was a female there who was clearly enchanted by the fact that I was there. She kept asking me, "How are you doing this?" She was flying with me. She was giggling and overjoyed that I was just flying and having fun. I did not get a chance to get to know her too much,, as I was swimming, and flying, and by the time I settled myself enough to see who was talking,, she was gone. I said outloud, (In the Astral!) "I go to my higher self."

The scenery immediately changed. It was like it was being sucked away, and I was being transported to another place, but I didn't go anywhere, the scene just changed. For a brief moment I saw some sort of view from outer space. It was like looking at a picture from Hubble or something. It was only brief. I was abruptly 'sent back' to my body. I simply bacame aware,, (phase/shifted) back into the physical. I lay there for a minute or so, still in the energetic humming state, and paralyzed. The sensations subsided, and I went for my journal...

Very fun new trick... "I go to my higher self!" I have no idea who the other folks were. I seem to have other stuffs goin on in the astral. Reality, is NOT what it seems to be.... What an amazing journey.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2012), christian (18th March 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (29th October 2012), meat suit (28th October 2012), meeradas (28th October 2012), mountain_jim (28th October 2012), Reinhard (29th October 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Rollo (17th November 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Sebastion (29th October 2012), selinam (15th November 2012), sirdipswitch (29th October 2012), spiritwind (2nd December 2013), Swan (28th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Wow Jake - this is fantastic stuff.. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.
    I got goose bumps when reading your post. Some of this is familiar to me ie. when you wrote about putting your hand through the wall. I'll write a bit more shortly about that when I have time.
    Thank you for sharing these new experiences with us as it is uplifting and very encouraging.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

conk (1st November 2012), Eram (29th October 2012), Reinhard (29th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), sirdipswitch (29th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Jake

Great job, told ya that it would get easier. cc. Remember that when you're out there, that it is fully and instantly, thought responsive. You remembered to say I go to my HS, but then just as quickly didn't know where you were, which sent you right back to your body. When you give that command, do not take your intention, from it. With no clear thought as to where you were going, you didn't.

Just keep doing and you will get there.

bob
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (11th November 2012), Caren (10th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Maunagarjana (29th September 2014), Reinhard (29th October 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), seeker/reader (8th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Okay, Here goes, again. I have been posting these for the Astral Projection Group. I haven't posted the last couple for personal reasons,, this one is going right here. It is about 5:30am here in Eastern Washington State. I have been in the back yard for hours, looking up into the starless sky, and trying to absorb what just happened. It is such a surreal feeling. Looking into the sky has a different effect for me in the Astral.

Journal Entry. 11/10/2012
    It must have been about 3:00am or 3:15am ish... I was coming into waking consciousness from a light, dreaming sleep. I kept waking up because it is cold, and I kept having to rearrange mee blankey. This time as I was slowly coming about, I became lucid enough to think about trying to project. I could still feel the dreaming imagery fading slowly and the new lucid feeling made me want to project, as soon as possible. Whenever I wake into this state, it is always easy to project. I did not want to get caught up into another 'dreamy' OBE, so I waited until I was sure that I was not dreaming. After a few moments, I attempted my most successful 'exit' technique; I simply 'charged' my head and crown area, it feels like the inside of my brain. A single thought to charging that area, and it kicked into high gear immediately. My whole head felt like it was attached to a large electrical device or something. This is not uncommon. Very intense,,, this lead to the 'electrical' feeling moving down (when it starts in the solar center, the sensations seem to go up.) throughout the rest of my body, very quickly. I simply moved very slowly,,, just like in the physical,, and got up, and out, and into the Astral. I made my way quickly into the kitchen area. I noticed my new puppy sit up and cock here ears in attention as I passed by. I paused for a moment, wondering if I should try and go through the window,, but I remembered that the more I pause to worry about the mechanics of it all,, the more 'snaggy' it gets. So, I simply went through the window like a ghost. There was some resistance, but it was more like a stretchy sort of resistance. My vision did dim for a moment, but once I was outside, in the back, everything was crystal clear. I can breath again!! I gave a thought to my goals, but immediately said to my self, "forget that, I want to play!"

I was enchanted and very excited and alive. The joy of this type of freedom is indescribable! I went straight up to hover over the roof of the house. I look around, only briefly. I wanted to find another 'craft' in the sky. I was in an unbreakable, joyous state, and I wanted to engage whoever was out there, just like this. As I was looking around, I felt the slight tinge of familiar fear that always accompanies a craft in the sky. I was still in an incredible joyous state, and began to wonder how I could be feeling the fear too! I was suddenly hit with an epiphany, The fear that I was feeling, was NOT my own!! I smiled even bigger. For the first time in my life, I understood the mysteries behind fear and manipulation by these beings. I have always 'understood' the concept, but never have I been able to experience it directly in the Astral, while facing them. 'They' were nowhere to be seen. I got the feeling that they were hiding. I looked into the sky and felt wonderment and amazement and joy. No pesky Astral space craft. I don't know how long I sat and basked like this. I suddenly became aware that I was in a different environment. I was somehow now in a small room, only lit by a computer on the far side. There was a man clicking away on the computer. I felt like it was still late. (curious that the passing of time is different when another is near,, i suppose time really is subjective and relative to the observer(s)) Everything suddenly felt very physical and real. I immediately put my hand through the wall, just to make sure,,, yep, I am still out. I leaned forward to see if I could make out who it was. It was my Brother. He lives thousands of miles away in Alabama. I was delighted. I tried to get his attention. I waved my hands and such, but no luck. This is typical. I stuck my hand right through the monitor of his computer, and he seemed to notice. He blinked his eyes, a bit, and rubbed his eyes. I was yelling and trying to get his attention. He seemed to notice me for a second, but not directly. Just then, I felt the familiar 'pull' back into PSC,,, Physical State Consciousness. I woke up abruptly, but was able to remain still and calm. At least enough to retain what memory from the event that I could.

To make things more fun, As soon as I sat up in bed, my wife opens her eyes and said "So where did you go?" I said, "What do you mean?". She said, "I woke up, and you were gone, I got up and you were not in the bathroom, I figured you took the dogs for a walk, but they were all still sleeping, so I just went back to bed."

Now that is a first for me!!! She is not prone to OBE, but that is my only explanation of it,,, she was having an OBE without realizing it,,, because at NO time did I get up and go outside,,, (until after this small conversation.) I generally do not take my physical body with me when I project. I have no Idea what has occurred. I can say this though,,, I believe that I have learned my final lesson about fearing these vampires.

I can't wait until next time..

Thanks for letting me vent this to you all. I am still in a bit of a daze. It is still dark, and there is no way I can get back to sleep,,

Jake.

36. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Beren (11th November 2012), Caren (10th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), danceblackcatdance (11th November 2012), Eram (11th November 2012), Gardener (21st November 2012), Joe Akulis (25th March 2014), meat suit (11th November 2012), Oxygen (21st November 2012), Reinhard (10th November 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), Rollo (17th November 2012), RunningDeer (10th November 2012), Sebastion (11th November 2012), selinam (15th November 2012), soleil (14th November 2012), spiritwind (2nd December 2013), Swan (10th November 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Outstanding Jake, another successful experience. Sounds like you were havin a ball. Did you by any chance give your Brother a call, to see if he was actually on his computer, when you saw him?
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (13th November 2012), Eram (11th November 2012), RunningDeer (11th November 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Awesome Jake!
    keep it coming..much appreciated..

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Caren (13th November 2012), Eram (11th November 2012), Gardener (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (11th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 59 LastLast