+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Outstanding Jake, another successful experience. Sounds like you were havin a ball. Did you by any chance give your Brother a call, to see if he was actually on his computer, when you saw him?
    Yes, I chatted with him briefly about it. He was up in his little computer room, but that is not uncommon. I have often called him to try and verify information after an OBE. He thinks it is all kinda silly. I have verified information many times, but actual interaction seems to be a bit of a challenge. I have often tried, but never really get any worthwhile feedback from anyone. (not that I don't still try!)

Last night was eventful, too. It must have been about 1:30am or so. I was half asleep when I felt the familiar tinge of energy pulse from my head, and through the rest of my body. It brought me to full waking consciousness. I attempted my usual method,, just move verrrrry slowly, and I am 'out'. I tried that. No matter how slowly I moved, there seemed to be a strong magnetic pull back to my body. I could not 'force' myself to move out, and collapsed into my body with an intense feeling of exhaustion. I intentionally 'pulsed' the charged feeling in my head a couple of times, and tried again. I was able to move out a bit farther, but was still unable to escape the pull back to my body. Again, I fell back into my body in an intense sort of exhausted feeling. It felt like I was completely zapped of energy. As I lay there thinking about whether or not I would try again, and unusual but not so uncommon thing occurred. I began to be able to see through my closed eyelids. I could feel that they were closed, yet a visual kept manifesting. If I lay there perfectly still, I could see my TV and I could see about my room. I watched TV like this for a moment or two. 'Willow' the movie, was on!! It was the part where they were sledding down the hill to try and escape the soldiers. After a couple of moments, I could see/feel a dreamy sort of environment, so I decided to call it quits so I did not forget the events.

Things always 'heat up' for me, the closer that we get to the end of the year.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (13th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (14th November 2012), Eram (20th November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (12th November 2012), Sebastion (12th November 2012), Swan (12th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

I am going to post this one, then the rest I will post for the Astral Projection Group. I am having OBEs every other time that I sleep, almost. I took a nap this morning, I was up too early, and I dozed off for a bit while reading. I woke up a couple of times, pausing for a moment to remember whatever dream that I was having. One of those times, I gave a thought to trying to project. I also thought about just getting up and making some breakfast. I had not yet broke the 'spell', and woke to complete waking yet. I decided that I would try and project. I simply 'charged' my head area. Really, though, I just did some simple energy work/motion up there and it kicked into a whole other gear by itself... That is what I mean by Pulsing. I don't know if it is the 'crown center' or pineal gland or what. It feels like the center of my head. This carried the familiar wave of energetic sensation throughout the rest of my body. I trusted that I was paralyzed and attempted and exit. I just moved veeerrrryyyy slowly, until I was up and out.

I remembered very clearly the last time I was 'out'. I was excited to go exploring, or something! I made my way through the house and outside, into the front lawn. I was looking into the sky. (I many times look straight into the astral sky.) It was daytime out, and that changed the flavor of the whole thing. Everything was crystal clear. I said out loud, (not using thought words, but using the equivalent of an actual vibrating, astral voice,, I often wonder if I am talking out loud in my bed,,)

"Okay, where are you?" I was not afraid, and I was challenging any astral entity (mostly Astral ET's) to come down!!! I know that fear is the key! That is the way to filter them out. I said out loud "Where are you, no more fear!!! You don't have to hide from me!!" "I am not afraid!" (And I wasn't, either.) The silence and inactivity in the Astral Skies was breathtaking! I seemed to have a moment to myself. I looked around in the sky,,, nothing. Nothing except the shifting clouds and stars and electrical ALIVE feeling to it.

As I was staring upwards, something caught my 'eye'/attention. There was a very small object floating down to the ground from 'above'. It seemed to move in a strange pattern, like a feather would float down. As it got closer, I could see that it, indeed looked like a small disc shaped craft. I was able to keep my wits and reaaallllyyy embody my strength/joy/excitement... there was no fear!

As it got closer I was able to see that it was quite small. like the size of an average dining room table. It was still saucer shaped and moving slowly, strangely, yet deliberately toward me. I watched it clearly as it rested down on the ground right in front of me! I thought to myself, "Here goes, I am going to get to see what they look like, without fear!" Of course, what I expected, DID NOT happen!

I was suddenly 'moved' into another state of consciousness. It did not feel invasive. The environment seemed to change. I recognized the slow/abstract way things seemed to move. This was like a dream, but it was NOT a dream. I was still quite lucid. Very strange,, my Mom was there. She would not look at me, but she said "here, you are going to need this" and she put the tip of her index finger on a spot on the left side of my head, just above my ear. There is are several nerves that go through this area. It felt like an electric current was being applied. I said "Hey, whoah,,, I can feel that, how are you doing that?" It was a steady, quite intense, electrical (almost warm and fluidy) sort of feeling. I thought it was my mom, of course it was not my mom!! I don't know how long this went on, but I sort of phased back into my body. I did not move, I wanted to remember the whole thing. I could still feel the strange feeling at the side of my head. I was trying to remember what happened when I approached the little craft, but I could not. Only that I expected to see astral ETs, but did not. (that I remember).. I was also trying to remember more about the strange dreamy part of the event. I got up and wrote key words down in my journal. (That will sometimes help me to remember the OBE,,,, but I have to remember to 'shout out the keywords' as I go along in the astral."

So that is what happened to me about 2 hours ago. (linear time coordinate)

I apologize if my words seem to scramble. I will post my journal entries for the group, from now on. These are getting intense.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (14th November 2012), Eram (20th November 2012), meat suit (16th November 2012), Reinhard (16th November 2012), RunningDeer (14th November 2012), Swan (14th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Hey Jake!!

Outstanding that you are having all of this OBE practice. But... In post number 38,

you said:
    I gave a thought to my goals, but immediately said to my self, "forget that, I want to play!"

That is like telling your HS to get lost, you're gonna go play, rather than come see Him.

And now in post #42, you come out with this;

"Okay, where are you?" I was not afraid, and I was challenging any astral entity (mostly Astral ET's) to come down!!! I know that fear is the key! That is the way to filter them out. I said out loud "Where are you, no more fear!!!

This is a really great way to attract something that you are most definately not prepared to deal with. (which is precicely what happened. Just because they are small, doesn't mean that they are not far more powerfull than you. And now you have no idea what they did to you.) And, you are telling HS/Source, by your shenanigans, to get lost. Not, a good way to go.

And now George, is telling me to leave you in the hands of your HS.

And I obey mine.

If all you care about is play, then just have yourself a ball
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

christian (18th March 2013), Daphne (9th December 2013), Eram (20th November 2012), Jake (20th November 2012), Maunagarjana (11th August 2014), meeradas (28th November 2015), Reinhard (16th November 2012), Rich (18th August 2019), RunningDeer (16th November 2012), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (16th November 2012), skyflower (2nd December 2012), Swan (16th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Thank you for the posting sirdipswitch

I've recently have read all of Robert Monroes Books and additionally did read this book as well (The Secret Of The Soul)

Coming into these books radically changed my outlook and spirituality.
    What is the most interesting thing I have discovered is that we actually do possess the ability to leave out bodies without the advent of death.

I have personally experienced this first hand,the OBE.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th November 2012), Reinhard (16th November 2012), RunningDeer (16th November 2012), sirdipswitch (17th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

thanks for this thread everyone. i am looking forward to learning to do this, and soon posting about my progress. im at the beginning here, so any advice is much appreciated.

sirdipswitch, thank you for being frank, i think i'll learn alot from you. because you say it like it is, and thats the way i work.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th November 2012), RunningDeer (16th November 2012), sirdipswitch (17th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Vitalux... teradaktyl...

Thanks for your posts, and wellcome aboard.

I came here with the Intention of showing others how I attained communion with my High Self, and how you can do it too, if you care to follow what me and William Buhlman did, and nothing more. If you wish to know the meaning of "Your" life and why you are here, you will need to take that up with Your HS.

Anyone... that does not tell you how to get to your HS, is only tooting their own horn.

And I will still Love you Unconditionally, regardless of what you choose to do.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th November 2012), meat suit (23rd November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Rollo (17th November 2012), RunningDeer (17th November 2012), Shamz (17th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

So I said to myself... George... why don't they listen... then had to wait ten minutes... until He quit laughin
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (20th November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Rich (1st May 2014), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), Shamz (20th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

you tell george that i'm working on it and will soon be earning kudos
    unite, alright

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (21st November 2012), Eram (20th November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), Shamz (20th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

teradactyl... your positive attitude, will get you... EVERYTHING. ccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (21st November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (20th November 2012), Shamz (20th November 2012), soleil (20th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

SirDipSwitch, please go tell George from my side too that I am also working hard and keep positive attitude. If you ask him I am sure he will confirm it to you about me... damn can't even hide anything from you....cccc

Much love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Caren (21st November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hey Jake!!

Outstanding that you are having all of this OBE practice. But... In post number 38,

you said:
    I gave a thought to my goals, but immediately said to my self, "forget that, I want to play!"

That is like telling your HS to get lost, you're gonna go play, rather than come see Him.

And now in post #42, you come out with this;

"Okay, where are you?" I was not afraid, and I was challenging any astral entity (mostly Astral ET's) to come down!!! I know that fear is the key! That is the way to filter them out. I said out loud "Where are you, no more fear!!!

This is a really great way to attract something that you are most definately not prepared to deal with. (which is precicely what happened. Just because they are small, doesn't mean that they are not far more powerfull than you. And now you have no idea what they did to you.) And, you are telling HS/Source, by your shenanigans, to get lost. Not, a good way to go.

And now George, is telling me to leave you in the hands of your HS.

And I obey mine.

If all you care about is play, then just have yourself a ball
    Well, thank you,, I guess i had never thought too much about it. When I was thinking that I wanted to 'go and play,' It may have been more of a reflection of the type of goals that I have for myself,, and that I don't want to keep trying to verify my experiments, (my goals usually have to do with trying to verify the OBE) and just 'go' with the experience. I have always had an ET element to my experiences. Mostly experiences in the Astral. Many different kinds of experiences with different 'flavors'. I have always considered the ET element to be a part of some outside influence, ie, not H.S... And H.S./Guide experiences to be a separate endeavor.

Perhaps a more clear intent on my part would be more appropriate. My personal fears in and around the astral has always had to do with different Astral ET influence. (or , at least my interpratation of it.) It is, of course, about fear. The transcending of my personal fears has always led me 'fearful' experiences with these astral ETs. One of my overall goals has always been to engage them with a clear mind, with my wits about me... That has always been different than my personal journey to find Higher Self.

I do care about playing, while in the astral,,, I cannot lie!! The joy is indescribable...

Quote And now you have no idea what they did to you.
    Well, I guess that is true. But that is typical of this type of experience, for me. It is really nothing new, except for my fears of it all being controlled, and my faith in Higher Self intact.
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 20th November 2012 at 23:11.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (26th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (21st November 2012), meat suit (23rd November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Shamz, as I've stated in email, you're doin just fine, your perseverance will win in the end.

Jake... with but one goal in mind, the rest of your Gremlins would dissapear. Once one has communed with HS, playing in the Astral is pure joy, and without any hassels from Gremlins. I love to go out in the daytime, so that I can go soar with the hawks, and eagles. Absolutely wonderrifferrously cool. (that's anew word I just made up.cccc.)
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (21st November 2012), Caren (22nd November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (21st November 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), meat suit (23rd November 2012), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Rich (18th August 2019), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012), seeker/reader (23rd June 2014), Shamz (21st November 2012), soleil (21st November 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

jake, i started reading your ebook. honestly i say kudos for getting thru what you had to and keep sticking to finding out the truth. look at your reward. i'm not done the book though, but so far its great!
    unite, alright

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

My Thanksgiving Day, to George, for being my best freind.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), Rich (27th March 2015), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Love

Peace and Smiles,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer xo

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th December 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), sirdipswitch (24th November 2012), Swan (22nd November 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am having a bit of difficulties with the equation between OB, astral projecting and the soul. To me, the soul does not have much to do with astral projection, in OB, it is not necessarily experimenting the soul? To me it is more like experimenting me, with true human abilities. Soul very much encompasses and surpasses this.

The title is misleading to me, or am I wrong?

Well, please anyone, explain (to the risk of me appearing naive or unschooled in the suject - which I am not really).

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (20th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

hi flash, i think the best way to explain this is to read 'adventures out of the body'....it sums it up pretty well. and i'm so new to it, i'd rather not explain for fear of sounding total newb.
    unite, alright

34. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Eram (20th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Just asked my 15 years old, here her answer:

her: the soul is me.
    me: Well, your body, your dreams?
    her: no, the soul inhabits the body. It is me in my body.
    me: what happens when you travel outside the body.
    her: it is me outside the body.
    me: the soul is always in the body?
    her: no, some people have no soul in their body.
    me: how come?
    her: the body is like a house. If a meteorite has hit your house, you cannot inhabit it anylonger and you move somewhere else. The same with the body, if a meteorite has hit it, too much drugs, too much hurt, innefficient working, the soul moved somewhere else and you end up with a mechanical being.
    me: well two things: I thought you can strive to contact your soul, to connect to it for one. Two, I thought that the soul is the eternal being encompassing all of this, OB is not my soul in OB, the soul is much more.
    her: well yes, if your house can be repaired, but this means you still have a link with your soul, and you try to repair the house to get back with the soul. If the link has been broken, the soul is gone, period, it is gone. Imagine X (noun hidden) who has been on drugs all her life, bye bye the soul, it is gone, she is a demented robot.
    me: when OB or astral travelling, to me this is a basic human ability, not related to the soul, X could do it.
    her: mom, the soul is gone, this becomes a mechanical body.
    me: what about paradisial side of things.
    her: well it is part of the soul.
    her: mom, stop thinking and stop reading your forums. This is mixing you up. It is good for you, you do it, go where it is good for you. It is not good, don't go there. Where it is good the soul will be there.

She got up and went to take a shower.

I love her truly.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caren (26th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th December 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), meeradas (28th November 2015), Reinhard (22nd November 2012), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012), sirdipswitch (24th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (22nd November 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

HEHE she is so wise.
    unite, alright

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (26th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th December 2012), Flash (22nd November 2012), Jake (25th November 2012), RunningDeer (22nd November 2012), sirdipswitch (24th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (22nd November 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Shamz, as I've stated in email, you're doin just fine, your perseverance will win in the end.

Jake... with but one goal in mind, the rest of your Gremlins would dissapear. Once one has communed with HS, playing in the Astral is pure joy, and without any hassels from Gremlins. I love to go out in the daytime, so that I can go soar with the hawks, and eagles. Absolutely wonderrifferrously cool. (that's anew word I just made up.cccc.)
    I shall add your wonderrifferrous word to mee vocabulary! I have always taken for granted many aspects of this phenomenon. I must admit that my mind has dwelt on the ET element for many years, thus 'forshadowing' many of my experiences in the Astral. It may just take a few of us to break through and demonstrate a different type of human 'being' to those who may sit 'on the fence' when it comes to 'judging' us through Astral goggles. I believe that advanced ET groups have mastered what we call the Astral. Many multi-dimensional aspects of physics can be translated through astral 'goggles'. And therefore, a multi-dimensional mindset is the next step in our advancement toward the goal of joining an entire multi-plex of life in a much more vast community... I have been throwing out challenges to 'them', ever since 'they' decided to make themselves part of my 'bubble'... Perhaps I am a bit zealous....

Quote jake, i started reading your ebook. honestly i say kudos for getting thru what you had to and keep sticking to finding out the truth. look at your reward. i'm not done the book though, but so far its great!
    Thank you, I am flattered. It is more of a manuscript, really. My experiences are ongoing... I sometimes wonder why they happen to me... and not a poet, or a physicist or something. I can only report what is happening... I am no master... Even last night...

I woke up to some pretty intense vibrations. I decided not to engage any ETs.... I shot straight up into the astral sky, and into outer space, verrrrrrryyyyy fast.. I stopped and beheld this large, amazing 'cloud' of energy/life,,, It was So large and vast and full of life!!! I began weeping and I felt so small and humbled. (How dare we waste a single second on fear or pain or misery!!!) Before me was more life than I could ever imagine. I don't know how long I remained here or why H.S. was showing me this... but I remember weeping and crying...

Again,,, they should have sent someone else,,, I really am not worthy!

Quote I am having a bit of difficulties with the equation between OB, astral projecting and the soul. To me, the soul does not have much to do with astral projection, in OB, it is not necessarily experimenting the soul? To me it is more like experimenting me, with true human abilities. Soul very much encompasses and surpasses this.

The title is misleading to me, or am I wrong?

Well, please anyone, explain (to the risk of me appearing naive or unschooled in the subject - which I am not really).
    Hello Flask... I have experienced different types of 'bodies... physical/astral/etheric/mental/etc... ALL are BODIES and not what we would call a SOUL. (The Secret of the Soul is the name of the book by William Buhlman.) A SOUL is much different than a BODY. and there are different types of bodies that we have mastery to... We tend to ramble onandon about OBEs and astral projection, in whatever thread seems to be open at the time... lol. PS... Amazing mindset for a 15 year old... I have a 15 year old and 14 year old,,, Both girls,,, (thank the powers that be...) What a wonderriferrous daughter you have.!!

Love to all. jake.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Caren (26th November 2012), christian (18th March 2013), Eram (20th December 2012), Flash (14th January 2013), meat suit (26th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 59 LastLast