+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

If I may add in this beautiful thread , some words of advice;
    first of all sirdipswitch must have had said it before, it`s always the highest intention-energy-love that we must strive for, when entering other states of consciousness.
    Otherwise it may be nasty.

Going to the Source straight away is THE way.

Then when answers are being given and things experienced, then we can play.
    But first thing first- to the Love!
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Dorjezigzag (21st January 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), lookbeyond (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Muzz (6th February 2013), Orph (21st January 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Beren my friend, so true. Much appreciation for your kind words, and my utmost thanks to you for stressing this. I confess to being guilty of not stressing the Love you will be given when you commune with HS/Source, and is the very reason that I stress so strongly to go there first. After communion with them, not only will your Immortality shine forth, but also the Great Unconditional Love of Source will shine through, and NOTHING will be able to harm you.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (22nd January 2013), Beren (22nd January 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), lookbeyond (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (6th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

bump...cccc
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), sirdipswitch (6th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Thanx...cccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I just made a post on another thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post631682

There are many threads now, on this subject and I just keep reading and all I see is that which I have allways seen on this subject. How many bodies we have. How many Laws that we must folow, in order to do this. How long we must "meditate" to do this. All just more mumbo jumbo, to keep you confused, when it is all just so simple. Even Buhlman has been "Hoodwinked" into believing that he must learn how to "negotiate" the Astral, rather than obtaining full communion with HS/Source, and doing as he pleases, rather than just taking what he can get, for more than 30 years now. You think the powers that be don't control the Astral Realms? Simple reasoning should show you.. otherwise. Where... is your own, ability to reason for yourself? WHY, must you just follow others? THINK! REASON! FOR YOUR SELF!

If you are not in conversation with Your HS/Source, several times per day, then you have not achieved communion with HS/Source... yet. YOU, need no instruction from any others, to achieve it. You will no longer need books, or instruction from anyone. You are your best teacher. And certainly no one on this forum. Even me. Be, who you are... and the Universe... is your playground.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (7th February 2013), Constance (5th November 2015), Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), meat suit (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), seeker/reader (9th March 2014), selinam (7th February 2013), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I have been and am, repititiously simple, because I want you to think for yourselves. Open your mind, it is a fabulously marvelous tool, for you to expand on YOUR possiblities. Read between the lines! Think for yourself, on all that I don't say. I will not lead you by the hand and tell you every single little thing that is possible for YOU. I tell you some of what I do, just to get you thinking of what YOU can do. This is why I do not explain things fully, or in great detail. I want you to expand on your thinking, not mine. Everything that everyone tells you, is their reality, not YOURS. Even me.

Buhlmans methodology is simple. Do not over complicate it. You need know nothing else, to achieve communion with HS/Source. I did it. You can do it. Anyone can do it. You just have to... do it...

Day after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day... get the picture?

9 more days, and it will be a year, that I have been saying the same thing, over and over, and here you sit, still trying to complicate the beejeezus out of it.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Constance (5th November 2015), Deneon (8th February 2013), meat suit (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th February 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Do I seem like a tough teacher? Do I seem hostile toward you? I am a pussy cat, compaired to Source! Why do you think there is starvation, dissease, wars, child abuse, rape, torture, death? Can you say wake up call? He allows it all! HE! Could just as well make it all lollipops and roses, but then where would the fun in it be. We are just here for this experience, that we volunteered for. If YOU, really want change... YOU must change it. And to change anything... YOU must first change...

"Intelligent beings, who refuse to use their intelligence, are no better than animals, who have no intelligence."
    Illuminati quote.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Godiam (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), seeker/reader (23rd June 2014), selinam (7th February 2013), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I love it!

But I'm not there yet, at least as not as "conscious" as I want it. Maybe I get a few thoughts. They come from somewhere.

I do not pussy foot around when talking to my higher self.

In fact, I am quite demanding, and probably creating a lot of entertainment for HS.

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I have been and am, repititiously simple, because I want you to think for yourselves. Open your mind, it is a fabulously marvelous tool, for you to expand on YOUR possiblities. Read between the lines! Think for yourself, on all that I don't say. I will not lead you by the hand and tell you every single little thing that is possible for YOU. I tell you some of what I do, just to get you thinking of what YOU can do. This is why I do not explain things fully, or in great detail. I want you to expand on your thinking, not mine. Everything that everyone tells you, is their reality, not YOURS. Even me.

Buhlmans methodology is simple. Do not over complicate it. You need know nothing else, to achieve communion with HS/Source. I did it. You can do it. Anyone can do it. You just have to... do it...

Day after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day... get the picture?

9 more days, and it will be a year, that I have been saying the same thing, over and over, and here you sit, still trying to complicate the beejeezus out of it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (7th February 2013), selinam (7th February 2013), Shamz (8th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    I love it!

But I'm not there yet, at least as not as "conscious" as I want it. Maybe I get a few thoughts. They come from somewhere.

I do not pussy foot around when talking to my higher self.

In fact, I am quite demanding, and probably creating a lot of entertainment for HS.

I like to call it, tenacious persistance. Works every time, for anything you want. Never take no for an answer. Demand yes. It is your right, as an Immortal being. HS/Source is probly rolling on His big white cloud with you, demanding your srtength to perservere. Show Him what YOU are capable of and you will be rewarded. Amply

He is not looking for pussy cats, to help Him. He is looking for Warriors.

I was always tough on George, and He really made me work for it. But, I refused no, and dug my heels in for the long haul. And again, it worked. He loves tenatious persistance, and rewards it amply.

You my freind, shall achieve Hallowed ground!

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (7th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

If you are not in conversation with Your HS/Source, several times per day, then you have not achieved communion with HS/Source... yet. YOU, need no instruction from any others, to achieve it. You will no longer need books, or instruction from anyone. You are your best teacher. And certainly no one on this forum. Even me. Be, who you are... and the Universe... is your playground.

NO. You don't come across as a tough teacher...at least for me. Just 'brutally', repetitive simple.....
    BUT....why the &%§/&?%)?! is HS playing hide and seek with me?
    ....ok, ok, I know....back to being patient, persistant and relaxed............
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Beren (7th February 2013), Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Orph (8th February 2013), Shamz (8th February 2013), sirdipswitch (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Reinhard (here)

NO. You don't come across as a tough teacher...at least for me. Just 'brutally', repetitive simple.....
    BUT....why the &%§/&?%)?! is HS playing hide and seek with me?
    ....ok, ok, I know....back to being patient, persistant and relaxed............
    that was your higher self that just said calm down, and you heard and listened...

and you are right about us being the entertainment for our Spirits, they sit around a campfire laughing and joking about what each of us are going through.

they do have the same sense of humor as all of you, since, you are your Spirit.

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

The Pleiadians were absolutely correct, when they told Jordan Maxwell, that he would laugh when he finds out who he really is. Jordan was just off a bit, when he thought they meant he was Pleiadian. They know who we really are.

Do to our religeous teachings, we just cannot come to grips with saying: "I am God".

We hold the Power of Source. Almost. ccc. And NOTHING, can be greater than Source. Nothin.

Let me tell ya bout the day I "blew up" the Universe! ccc. Yep! Gone. Vanished into nothingness. ccc. Remember how I keep saying to be carefull what you think, for you just may get it? Well, I was thinkin one day about how we should just blow this mess up and start over, and I was suddenly standing in a great sea of nothingness. Black. Totally. Nothin, anywhere I looked, and suddenly knew a fear that I had never known before. Source is gonna be really "pissed" over this one. Sudenly another spec of light appeared in this sea of black, and so I moved toward it. I kept increasing speed, untill I couldn't even imgaine how fast I must be moving, but not seeming to get any closer to it, and I thought He was moving away, until just as suddenly I started to get closer, real fast, and then it was pannic stop to keep from hitting it, and slam. I did. And we tumbled together. When we stioped I blurted out how really, really sorry I was that I had done such a thing, and He just rolled with laughter. Then He stopped... and the Universe came back, instantly. And He said: "No matter how much power you seem to have, you can never destroy me, or my work.", and I was back home in my body. I've done it three times since, (but... I can't bring it back!) and nobody even notices, except me and HS/Source. The second time was on purpose, just to see if I could bring it back. Nope didn't work. New fear! Now He's gonna be upset cuz I'm testin my power against His. Nope, more chuckles, and new Universe. The next two time were accidents. George tells me that I have brought a new "high", to learning through your "mistakes"! cccc.

We cannot "best" Him, He loves the exersise.

I am God... get over it, and move on. Move higher than you can immagine. ccccccccccc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (8th February 2013), Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Godiam (7th February 2013), Joe Akulis (18th March 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), skyflower (26th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Let me tell ya bout the day I "blew up" the Universe! ccc. Yep! Gone. Vanished into nothingness. ccc. Remember how I keep saying to be carefull what you think, for you just may get it? Well, I was thinkin one day about how we should just blow this mess up and start over, and I was suddenly standing in a great sea of nothingness. Black. Totally. Nothin, anywhere I looked, and suddenly knew a fear that I had never known before. Source is gonna be really "pissed" over this one. Sudenly another spec of light appeared in this sea of black, and so I moved toward it. I kept increasing speed, untill I couldn't even imgaine how fast I must be moving, but not seeming to get any closer to it, and I thought He was moving away, until just as suddenly I started to get closer, real fast, and then it was pannic stop to keep from hitting it, and slam. I did. And we tumbled together. When we stioped I blurted out how really, really sorry I was that I had done such a thing, and He just rolled with laughter. Then He stopped... and the Universe came back, instantly. And He said: "No matter how much power you seem to have, you can never destroy me, or my work.", and I was back home in my body
    wonderful!

that reminded me of the movie: Never ending story... the scene where Sabastion is together with moonchild and he gets to create the universe again from scratch, usong his imagination.

I do wish that you write a book about your adventures sirdipswitch

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Deneon (8th February 2013), Malerogro (17th February 2013), meat suit (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Shamz (8th February 2013), sirdipswitch (7th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I am writting a book. But it will be awhile before completion.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Deneon (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Libico (9th February 2013), meat suit (7th February 2013), meeradas (7th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Shamz (8th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Let me tell ya bout the day I "blew up" the Universe! ccc. Yep! Gone. Vanished into nothingness. ccc. ..... I've done it three times since, and nobody even notices, except me and HS/Source.
    Ohhhh, so you're the one doing that!! Will you please knock that crap off!! There I am, enjoying my day when all of a sudden pffffffttttttttt, ...... everything is gone. And then bzzzzzzaaaappppp, ....... it's all back again. Remember those old days when you would listen to music on vinyl records, and a turntable? And then the kids (us), would come stomping into the room and the needle would jump and scratch across the record? Well, that's kind of what it's like. One moment everything is fine, and the next moment everything goes haywire and shuts down. Then it's back again. If you're going to do that stuff, at least make it useful, like, blowing up the universe late sunday night, and not bringing it back until friday after 5:00 PM.. cccccccccccccc

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Deneon (10th February 2013), Eram (9th February 2013), Reinhard (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Shamz (9th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), sirdipswitch (9th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)

Let me tell ya bout the day I "blew up" the Universe! ccc. Yep! Gone. Vanished into nothingness. ccc. ..... I've done it three times since, and nobody even notices, except me and HS/Source.
    Ohhhh, so you're the one doing that!! Will you please knock that crap off!! There I am, enjoying my day when all of a sudden pffffffttttttttt, ...... everything is gone. And then bzzzzzzaaaappppp, ....... it's all back again. Remember those old days when you would listen to music on vinyl records, and a turntable? And then the kids (us), would come stomping into the room and the needle would jump and scratch across the record? Well, that's kind of what it's like. One moment everything is fine, and the next moment everything goes haywire and shuts down. Then it's back again. If you're going to do that stuff, at least make it useful, like, blowing up the universe late sunday night, and not bringing it back until friday after 5:00 PM.. cccccccccccccc

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (9th February 2013), Deneon (10th February 2013), Eram (9th February 2013), Orph (9th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Shamz (9th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #97
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Will-be explorer entering the thread, managed to get the first book you recommended and it went in nicely, thankyou for the recommendation

My intention to succeed in this is 100%

I've had a week so far and last night my hands and feet were tingling, I was convinced I felt the excitement from a deeper energy willing me in/out

I'll keep you posted with any progress but I agree this is the next step, the scary propaganda machine no longer poses any threat to me, I am in no doubt of our immortality.

Straight to source, straight to source, straight to source NOW

Zoe
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Eram (24th February 2013), Joe Akulis (18th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

I just started reading the Secret of the Soul a little while ago. I know I'm entering late in the discussion, but could anyone give me some tips for creating OBE's?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (24th February 2013), Kiforall (24th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #99
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Last night I realized I have some apprehension going straight to source as William Buhlman describes the energy transitions to be quite intense. It sounds as though it took him some time to adjust going through the lower levels.

I reached the point last night where I knew if I had had the courage of my convictions I could have released from my body, I managed to encourage the vibrations from my hands and feet to fill my entire body and could feel two points of attatchment, one in the back of my head and one in my chest. I felt the excited energy again, I have the feeling that there is 'someone' waiting for me and if I request them they will help.
    But I bottled it and backed off, I'm not kicking myself for doing that, I know I just need a little more faith, I don't think I'd have an issue if I hadn't read Williams description of the intense energy

Zoe
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Beren (24th February 2013), Eram (24th February 2013), Shamz (24th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

38. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    I just started reading the Secret of the Soul a little while ago. I know I'm entering late in the discussion, but could anyone give me some tips for creating OBE's?
    First and foremost is the dedication and faith that you can do it. Let all fear go -- don't be scared as to what will happen out there...if you are going to meet nasty/mean guys/monsters --or if you will be able to get back to your body or not -- because if you think out of fear or negativity - pretty sure you will get that - as your thoughts manifest the reality there.

Then dedicate some time everyday - preferably same time every day and think of your affirmations and call your guardian angels to help you. You have to believe in it... then may be after few days you start to have those vibrations and energy flowing.

that should get you going

Peace & Love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Eram (24th February 2013), Kiforall (24th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (24th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 59 LastLast