Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1177

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #1101
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

HI !!! soleil !!!

HI !!! Orph !!! Glad I make you funny.. er, HAPPY!!! ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Violet (2nd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I dreamt of two captives who were initially just sitting there, captured behind bars. Then it seemed as if all of a sudden something dawned upon them. Very easily they freed themselves and contrary to what one may expect, there was no resistance to their discovery that they could. No guards popped up, no gates closed in on them. There was nothing and nobody else out there but the two captives.

When they were out in the world again they asked each other what they should do next and they observed that there were no feelings of resentment or anger towards the ones that had kept them in that dark cage for so long. What they wanted to do next was think about how it was possible for them to have been kept sitting still, thinking defeat for so long, and how they could break that illusion for the other captives.

Before I fell asleep I was reading a history book about Justinian.

I just read your answer, Sirdipswitch.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Maunagarjana (9th March 2015), meeradas (26th March 2015), Orph (4th March 2015), Reinhard (9th March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #1103
    Thanks

HI!!! Violet!!!

I sit here and chuckle over your dream, it is so spot on with... ccc. nope won't tell ya. cc.

Firstly... before I do... I sit here wondering what this dream means for you? How do "You" feel about it? cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Violet (9th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #1104
    Thanks

OK... a bit of a himt...

Your dream... is descriptive of... me. hmm. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

8. Link to Post #1105
    Thanks

oops...

himt? er hint. cc.

see? ya don't have to be perfect... to get free... ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

9. Link to Post #1106
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

How do I feel? Good question. It prompts me to step out of the observer mode. Thank you.

Shortly after the dream I described above, these two people reappeared again (other dream), woman and man. I had a strong feeling they were the same people. For some reason the man is always blonde (no, I don't tend to fall for blonde). He had a weapon, and a reputation of being a good sniper, and he was on the lookout. The woman had just fallen and he was helping her up. By now, it's clear they were out but the safe emptiness of the first dream were no more. All was still empty but the two could feel imminent danger lurking. And sitting there on the ground they were sharing a fluid substance, fluorescent almost. It intrigued me, so I stepped up to ask the man what it was, and he didn't explain but rather he put a drop of it on my head and something changed, substantially, but I can't remember what. I did, after that, understand the magnitude of it.

Then, how do I feel about this. I hardly watch TV (incl. online) and I don't game, so I consider my dreams, with due caution. I feel that these two people are trying to tell me something. They work in bits. Since the focus seems more on the male than on the woman, it is possible that I am the woman. So far, I've gathered that escape is easier than assumed (even when assumed impossible), that it must be undertaken for any significant change to take place, and after escaping one must remain attentive. They're not there yet, I think, where they are supposed to be. That's why they're vigilant. I wonder where they're headed.

This dream theme is a repetition. I had a similar scenario appear almost one year ago when I myself was being held captive. The young man (yes, blonde) who held me there quite openly informed me of his plans. He looked like one of my book characters (I give them faces, to identify better (but now after seeing that Ramirez video, I have some questions about that)). And he also looks like the man who just moved into the house next door...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

meeradas (26th March 2015), Wind (10th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #1107
    Thanks

You have really cool dreams Violet! cc.

In your first, I saw me. yep, had those very conversations with myself. It was as though one day we just got up and walked out of jail... and nobody seemed to notice. And no... I don't hold a grudge with TPTB who keep us locked into this reincarnation thingy, cycle after cycle. Oh I did at first go rattle a few cages, but don't any longer. Once I discovered that most are the same as us and are just here having a physical experience, I quit doing that. Especially after it only took a couple of weeks for them to find me after showing myself to their security cameras and sending round people in black suv's to have a talk with me. cc. I didn't want them to continue comming here and possibly be observed by neighbors who might get spicious. cc.

At first I didn't recognise that I was two completely separate consciousness in one body. Immortal and Astral/Physical. I didn't realise what George was tryin to show me, when sometimes I would see my Silver Cord and sometimes not. Durring Astral Projection, it would always be there. But steping out in Immortal Spirit form, it would not. Steping out in Astral form, I could not turn around and "Talk" with my body. Steping out in Immortal Spirit form, I could. hmm. Went screemin to George for clarification on that one. ccc. He confirmed my spitions that my Immortal Spirit, is separate from my Astral/Physical form. When I go out in Spirit I can then "Talk" with my Physical Self. It's really cool once you get the hang of it and then go walkin around a grocery store , or anywhere, talkin with "Yourself". cc. That was when those conversations you describe in your dream, started. It was like: "Why have we been locked in this prison for so long, when we could have been living this way the whole time? And there isn't anyone around to stop us from doing so. And even George don't seem to care if we are in body or out." That's also when George said: "Oh no, it's awake!" cc.

Immortal Spirit... is the "Passenger' in this body... Astral form is permanentlyb conected to the body through the Silver Crod. That cord "Cannot" be broken, except by Source. When Source breaks the Cord... yer dead. cc. Then yer Astral form will float off to Heavin... or where ever else YOUR belief will take you, and your relatives can then Cremate yer silly, -tail-. ccc.

It is our Immortal Spirit that holds the reigns of Power, within our consciousness. It is our Immoratl Spirit that has the power to give us those revealing dreams, or the ability to telepathically read others thinking, or to physically jump, from place to place instantly with just a thought, or heal the sick, or go back through and learn all about all of our previous lives, or anything one can think, to do. Nothing is impossible for Spirit. -except- we can't leave this body, while it lives. ccc.

Your dreams could very well be your Immortal Spirit... tryin to wake yer silly-tail- up! ccc.

That blonde guy could really be you. You may be the male half of your Spirit, simply having a Female experience this life. Or it could even be yor other Half and has finally found you and is trying to get yer attention. He could even have moved in next door, just to get to know you better in this life, and be ready when you you do make that "Jump to Light Speed"... ccc.

Dream? Was it? Really? Or were you interacting in the Astral... with them? You know you don't have to feel vibrations or something to go Astral, but quite simply just step across the line whenever you so choose. Such as you did. Vibrations, while quite common, are NOT necessary to going OB. Many may already be going OB, thinking they are not, because there was no Vibrations, when the simple fact is that they could very well be a Natural and just stepping out of body whenever they wish, while all the time just thinking it's a Lucid Dream. hmm.

When I am Lucid Dreaming, I never see my body. When I step across the line in Immortal Spirit form... I do. When I cross in Astral form, it looks like a Holographical immage. Great. Now that I tell you this, George tells me that He just did that with me to get me thinkin about the "difrnce" cc. He says we can look either way in either form.

And now... for what it's worth... "everyone" that has read this thread, (all of it) has FAR more information than me and Willy had...
    before going to our High Self. hmm. cccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Joe Akulis (10th March 2015), JRS (10th March 2015), meeradas (26th March 2015), Orph (11th March 2015), Reinhard (10th March 2015), Rich (9th October 2019), seeker/reader (10th March 2015), Violet (10th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #1108
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    And now... for what it's worth... "everyone" that has read this thread, (all of it) has FAR more information than me and Willy had...
    before going to our High Self. hmm. cccccc.
    Thanks to Sirdipswitch and Mr. Buhlman for sharing all that they have.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

sirdipswitch (11th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #1109
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

before going to our High Self.
    Right . Don't rattle cages when in the astral!!
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

sirdipswitch (11th March 2015), Violet (11th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #1110
    Thanks

THANX, Seeker/Orph. cccc.

The nuisance factor is what got my attention and made me start jumpin more responsibly. ccc.

I quit jumpin around inside of stores because they all have security cameras and it's too easy for them to spot us doing that. It would only take one to call the press and showing them a tape of someone jumpin between areas of the store and "Trust" me... it would be just as in the movies, with the press circling your home. ccc. What with everyone owning cameras now, one could find themslves posted on u-tube, in somebody's home video!!! ccc. And one hungry Tabloid reporter could make your life quite interesting!!! ccc. I never jump from or to main roads. Main roads often times have surveilance cameras mounted on them and there again, one calll to the Tabloids... and...ccc. I quickly learned in this process, that I could use George as my "Landing" guide. Yep! I just command Him, to land me in a safe place, out of the sight of others and in an open area. Depending on myself to get it right, I could very well end up inside a wall, or rock!!!! ccc. What would you do if you were driving down the street and suddenly someone just appeared in the passenger seat beside you??? Would you scream and wreck yer car??? cccc.

We must of course first be able to "Visualise" the spot we wish to jump to so the HS will know our intentions and then be able to land us "Safely" in that spot. Plus I quit jumping to the homes of he "Elite", cuz they can increase the nuisance factor exponentially. cc. Now, here again as in all things I do, I try to at all times have a bit of "Fun" with it. This ain't no "Difrnt". ccc.

I was Googling Earth one day and got a really "Bright' idea. cc. George, knowing my thinking started to chuckle. I had googled in for a close up look at an out of the way Monastery perched high on a mountain side in Tibet! And was thinking; "What if I jumped over there to have a close up in person look? cc. I imagined what looked to me like a rock ledge a hundred yards or so up behind it and decide that would be a good spot to jump to. cc. It was winter so I got dressed in my warmest winter attire.cc. And jumped. George had done it to me. I found myself standing with just my heels on that ledge with my back to a wall and no place to hang on... I was headed for a fall.cc. There was a lone Monk standing in the rear courtyard that saw me, so I jumped down to stand about five feet in front of him. He didn't even "flinch" and just stood there lookin at me. So I told him: "Amazing what we can do, when we learn how." He just smiled and said: "Yes." Then after a couple of seconds he asked: "Who are you?" I bowed my head slightly giving him the propper namaste salute and then straightened up with big smile and as proud of look as I could muster and told him: "I"... am Sirdipswitch." cccc.

We had a nice chat for a half hour or so. Don't worry your HS will take care of translations. It seems as though we are taking in each others language. So cool. cc. (works that way on other Planets, also. cc) At one point I asked him why they don't teach people how to do this. He just looked at me in surprise and said: "We don't?... You're here." cc. And then gave me a big smile. One-o-them-gotcha- moments. He had me and he knew it. cc. They teach in the manner that they do, knowing that those who will learn... will.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

3(C)+me (1st March 2016), Beren (11th March 2015), JRS (12th March 2015), meeradas (26th March 2015), Meggings (11th March 2015), Reinhard (20th March 2015), Rich (9th October 2019), seeker/reader (11th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #1111
    Thanks

Four years ago, (about), I read a book called, "Adventures Beyond The Body", in which the author stated that he had discovered a method to get out of body. He then went on to explain how to get to our High Self, which he did also. The day I learned of that book I purchased it through Amazon, and had it in my hands four days later. I spent the next 8 months learning how to do the very same thing myself. I achieved the very same thong that he did, by the very same method that he used.

I call myself dipswitch, cuz I've always been a bit "difrnt" than most...

guess that still holds true... cccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Aspen (23rd March 2015), Jake (23rd March 2015), JRS (21st March 2015), Reinhard (20th March 2015), seeker/reader (24th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #1112
    Thanks

89,674 views and not one practitioner from the bunch. hmm.

Not one stating they have gone to HS by the Buhlman method. hmm.

I think he would be crushed,

if he were to learn how those that read this thread... think. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (23rd March 2015), Reinhard (14th April 2015), Rich (23rd March 2015), seeker/reader (24th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #1113
    Thanks

Me??? Nah... I'm too stubbern. cc. to think you won't make it. cc.

I didn't quit on me... and I won't quit on YOU...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (23rd March 2015), meeradas (26th March 2015), Reinhard (14th April 2015), Rich (23rd March 2015), seeker/reader (24th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #1114
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

I didn't quit on me... and I won't quit on YOU...
    Good, because I sure-as-heck 'aint quitting. Buhlman's method doesn't do squat for me. On the other hand, Raduga's method does give me at least very limited results. I haven't been able to get oob yet, but I can get into that 'phase' thingy he talks about. I just need to rattle myself hard enough to pop out. Never never never give up.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

meeradas (26th March 2015), Rich (23rd March 2015)

27. Link to Post #1115
    Thanks

I ain't givin up Orph!!! ccc.

I'm a firm HUNA believer. HUNA don't have nothin in it says to give up... if it's too tuff. cc.

There's that word angain... HUNA. cc.

Why do I keep bringin that up??? cuz... it woke me up. yep. did. uh-huh.

number two... Kala, anything is possible if you can figure out how to do it. okay. Then I figured out that I needed the Fourth Aspect of Self... Confidence. okay...
    And I then started to think about something else that I needed. Manawa - Now is our moment of Power!!! THIS... is so Powerfull that it should be taught in school. yep.

This is one that TPTB use to ROB us of our Power. yep. do. uh-huh. HOW??? you might ask? TV!!! yep. Computer!!!! yep. Sports!!! yep. Snowmobiles!!!!! yep. ANYTHING... THEY can think of to give us, for something to do that will keep us from doing that which we should actually BE doing.

Something has popped in hasn't it???? ccc. There is something you are thinking right now that you have been putting off for too long and really you should get it done. Right??? ccc. Does your Intuition... just keep putting it back into your thinking. But there's a good movie on. Need to catch up on my forum. We're going snowmobilling this morning. I can do it next week. There's really no reason to do it today. BUT... SOMETHING, keeps telling you that it NEEDS doing!!!!

There's an old saying. "Do ALL... that you can do today... and your tomorrows will take care of themselves." True... because NOW... is your moment of POWER. People used to do everything that needed doing... today. They never put thing off till later. Everyday. Untiil TPTB started to give them something else to do. Radio, TV, anything... to "Disimpower" them!!! hmm. Boob Tube, has far more meaning than you can imagine! It helped increase Lazy!!! ccc.

So... is there anything that needs doing??? That could be holding any of you up??? Something that NEEDS doing NOW??? hmm. ccc.

The more you do NOW... the more Power you give yourself. hmm. ccc.

I did mine... and popped out of body the very next day like it was the Natural thing to do. hmm. cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

animovado (13th April 2015), JRS (25th March 2015), meeradas (26th March 2015), Reinhard (14th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #1116
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Greetings, sirdip! I'm a long time listener/lurker. Not sure if I've piped up on this thread in the past or not... I've been a follower for a long time, even though I never jump in. Soaking up the advice. Anyways, I had a question hit me today that I think I would like to get your opinion on.

I've seen previous posts where you've referred to knowledge you have gained that reveals just how long you've been at the physical incarnation game. Sounds like if we were using Earth-years to measure it, we could say you have millions of years of physical incarnation experience under your belt. And the question this brings up, that I'm tinkering with, is if the amount of time someone spends at the physical game is important when it comes to jumping out. OBE

Do you think the amount of physical experience should play a factor in recommending whether someone really should be trying to get out? For example, if we knew that I only had three physical lifetimes ever. Would there be reason to stop me and say, "Hey, all you would do in the next dimension of consciousness is create one gigantic mess for yourself. Stay In Of Body. (IOB. I claim that acronym! I just invented it.)

Should we all, regardless of our total physical age, (millions of years old or 50 years old) all try to get out of body and link up with our higher selves? I've read of a few odd cases where people gain some level of OOB detachment, only to wind up in the funny farm a week later. And I'm wondering if it was because they didn't have enough physical years under their belt yet and it was like a kid playing with matches...

Seems to me like there's a couple ways to look at it. And this is where I could use any knowledge that you have to give. We could all just go for it, and let our highest self do the deciding about who will be allowed to get out, and who won't achieve it. Like letting George protect us and keep us IOB when it's obvious to George that the second we got out we'd only screw ourselves up royally.

If we're just going to get OOB and head straight for our highest self, does it matter if we're someone who really has made no effort to "master themselves"? Like someone who has absolutely no ability to even recognize their ego at the wheel. Or someone who has zero ability to control their urges and addictions. There are risks, for the more immature like that. Couldn't people look to the more advanced beings, who have been around the galaxy a time or two, and get advice like that? Like, "Yeah, okay, I've visited with your HS on the side, and we both agree that you would be funny farm bait. Forget the Buhlman stuff. You need a good 200 more lifetimes first."

:-)

I'm glad to see people like you, who won't stop doing what your doing. I hope you never go away.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 25th March 2015 at 22:14.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

meeradas (26th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #1117
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i asked my hs for a real obe experience and i believe i had one. i walked outside a front door and to the left was a truck old rusty and parked. inside was a massive dragon. i noticed it opening its eyes and noticing me. it then started to follow me when i went back inside (to hide, and peek out the window). it was trying to get in and not dangerously, more like it was following me.

a few more things happened in dream state but i blacked out and woke up.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Jake (26th March 2015), Joe Akulis (26th March 2015), Rich (26th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #1118
    Thanks

Hey joe!!!

Ya don't need time - in - grade... so to speak, to get out of body. (love yer acronym!!! cc.)

This physical thingy gets really amazingly fun... and funny... when we do get out to find out who we really are. However, just cuz ya get out, ain't no guarantee that you will make it to HS. Just ask a bunch on this forum!!! cc. Who can't figure out why I say the things I do... cuz they can't figure out how I'm doin it. ccc.

You did however mention the very KEY... that will determine "Everything" that you do... do. HS... is our guiding light!!! And no that's not George. cc. (George is mine! Cuz that's what I've called Him since i was about 12.) You can call yer HS... any little thing you want to. ccc.

When we come here, we don't have a single little thing to learn. "nothin". We come here "KNOWING"... ALL things. We just come here for the FUN of experience. period. Doesn't matter if we know who we are when we do experience!!! Think about the games you play? They get more and more "FUN" when you learn how to play them. The better you learn how to do anything... the better you enjoy it. Right? It all goes right back to those pesky ol powers that be. Keeping us in the dark and under their thumb... is the game they enjoy!!! hmm. Break out of that mess and have a ball!!! ccc. We all volunteer for a reason to come into the physical and untill we accomplish that... we will not let ourself... out of body. No matter what we learn while here. hmm. But... that ain't to say that you shouldn't at least try, cuz ya won't know that for surely... till ya do try!!! So... Get on with it and don't give up. When you get to HS you can always re-establish yer "gameplan". ccc. And when ya come back... tell yerself not to listen to people like me!!! cccc.

Years??? Certainly I gave that to you in years. Remember what I keep sayin about ya gotta think in terms of the Infinate??? This thing goes both ways into the Infinate. When I asked George about science sayin that we are only... he interupted and said : "Yes, and they think they are right, too!" Remember those Andromedans that Alex Collier was talkin to? That said this here rock, is 25 Trillion years old? Science does not have an accurate method to date anything. That's why we can't make sense out of our past!!! Nothin fits. Did you know that some of those frozen Tibetan Monesteries sittin on top of those high frozen mountains, have books and manuscripts dating back 18 "Million" years??? And science can't even figure out how old Egypt is!!!??? ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (26th March 2015), Joe Akulis (26th March 2015), JRS (26th March 2015), Reinhard (14th April 2015), Rich (26th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #1119
    Thanks

Sounds like it could have been your pet Dragon from another life!!! ccc.

I had one in another life, that I loved dearly. And I still miss her. Called her Scamper. cc. Cuz when she was little she would not sit still and "scampered" about our cave all day. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (26th March 2015), Joe Akulis (26th March 2015), Reinhard (14th April 2015), Rich (26th March 2015), seeker/reader (27th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #1120
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Much obliged to ya, Sirdip. Great post.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Jake (26th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 59 LastLast