+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Zoe,

Well done - I think you are doing pretty good. Have faith in yourself - you are immortal spiritual being of the highest order - as my dear friend SirDipSwitch says this all the time. We all are part of the Source - all are spiritual beings having this body experience.

Peace and Love

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Last night I realized I have some apprehension going straight to source as William Buhlman describes the energy transitions to be quite intense. It sounds as though it took him some time to adjust going through the lower levels.

I reached the point last night where I knew if I had had the courage of my convictions I could have released from my body, I managed to encourage the vibrations from my hands and feet to fill my entire body and could feel two points of attatchment, one in the back of my head and one in my chest. I felt the excited energy again, I have the feeling that there is 'someone' waiting for me and if I request them they will help.
    But I bottled it and backed off, I'm not kicking myself for doing that, I know I just need a little more faith, I don't think I'd have an issue if I hadn't read Williams description of the intense energy

Zoe
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Beren (24th February 2013), Eram (24th February 2013), Kiforall (24th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Shamz (here)
    Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    I just started reading the Secret of the Soul a little while ago. I know I'm entering late in the discussion, but could anyone give me some tips for creating OBE's?
    First and foremost is the dedication and faith that you can do it. Let all fear go -- don't be scared as to what will happen out there...if you are going to meet nasty/mean guys/monsters --or if you will be able to get back to your body or not -- because if you think out of fear or negativity - pretty sure you will get that - as your thoughts manifest the reality there.

Then dedicate some time everyday - preferably same time every day and think of your affirmations and call your guardian angels to help you. You have to believe in it... then may be after few days you start to have those vibrations and energy flowing.

that should get you going

Peace & Love
    What kind of affirmations do you mean? Also, how do I call my guardian angels? Do I just say, hey guardian angels, give me a hand here? I'm not being flippant, I am sincere in my questions. I've got the fear part and all that conquered. I just wondered if I'm missing something simple in the process of creating them. I must admit I haven't made attempts on a regular basis, yet.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (25th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

For those of you really wanting to get up to "speed", go to this thread, and read that which I posted there.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eyond-the-Body

Y'all are Immortal Spirits Of The highest Order... YOU need nothing to help you get to YOUR HS/Source, but YOU... If you feel that someone or thing, is waiting for you on the other side, just tell it/them, to get lost. You need the help of NOTHING. Your HS/Source, is the only thing you need to concern yourself with. It will test you beyond belief, and if you do not tenatiously perservere, you will not make the "jump" to light speed. ccccccc.

As you go through and read that which I wrote, you will find that I did not make the jump either, when I was just, haphazardly toying with Buhlmans methodology. It was not untill I buckled down and got serious, that I finally achieved my goal.

My goal? NOTHING LESS, than "MY' HS/SOURCE. nothing.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Beren (25th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (25th February 2013), Kiforall (25th February 2013), lookbeyond (25th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), meeradas (26th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), Orph (26th February 2013), Reinhard (25th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (25th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), skyflower (26th February 2013), soleil (25th February 2013), Youniverse (25th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

No I am not an old meanie. If you were to run across me, while I'm out and about, you would find a fat old guy with a full beard and a crazy hat, (speakin of which, my friends always check under it to see if I've changed my "Tin-foil"ccc) walkin around with a great big smile on his face, like he knows somethin nobody else knows. I talk to everyone, even if they don't first talk to me. Everyone I see, I smile, nod, say "HI!", see any UFO's lately? Been out of body lately? That one really gets them goin. ccc. Certainly I ask them. Bashfull? Nope, not me. Lifes too short to be bashfull. I wake people up. I rattle their cage and make them think for a few minutes, before letting them go back to sleep. ccc

And ALWAYS... I do it with a great big smile on my beautifull old face. Certainly I'm beautifull. I'm Source. ccccccc.

STRANGERS... are just friends that we haven't met yet! ccc. Talk to them, they don't bite! cccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th January 2016), Beren (25th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (25th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th February 2013), Kiforall (25th February 2013), lookbeyond (25th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (26th February 2013), Reinhard (25th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (25th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), shipo (27th April 2013), skyflower (26th February 2013), Youniverse (28th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Forgive me guys, but this is interesting to me;

A soul conspires with the guiding principles, and uses it's ability to condense thought into matter because it want's to be human
    for whatever reason.
    It comes into an unnatural state of 'conditions', and it uses all of the power in the universe to do that. I have to presume there's a purpose in it.
    Who is doing this? Spirit? Why? To change what a human experience is? I don't really know. Or is it to fully experience the state of being human?
    It seems like there's work that's unfinished here, and it seems like al lot of it is repairing what was messed up in form.
    That requires a lot of attention on how we relate to form.
    All 'Spirit' needs to do to experience itself as unlimited, is remain in Spirit.

Then the human identity, eventually frustrated by the limitations that are self imposed, rebels against limitation and conspires to be as it was in Spirit.
    What's the point of that? Who's doing that? Spirit?
    No, self identity is doing it. In other words, the self identity doesn't like the limitations that Spirit has created for itself.
    It doesn't like the mess that it's made of things and wants to leave it.
    That's a bit weird.

Where is this push-pull occurring? I think it's an identity problem.
    Is there something that's being missed in the point and purpose of being a human being that causes a human identity to not want to be what it is?

Hey, after 30 years of 'out of no-where' spontaneous transcendent experiences, I've never managed to willingly transcend the body.
    It doesn't seem to me to be something practical to work for. I don't like being who I am?, and I need to transcend me?
    I may as well take a pill or buy a case of beer, and that's exactly why some of us do.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had all of my full faculties at my disposal, I wouldn't be hanging around in space/time.

I'll tell you what's difficult, and most intriguing for me. To be fully present and 'alive' in a body, and associating with the dirt and the rocks and the trees,
    and all the other 'minds in bodies', by meeting them where they are.
    Or at least meeting them in the frequencies that are visible in form. Never mind the astral, and what's going on in Heaven and the nether realms.
    They're not going anywhere without me. They don't even notice that I haven't been attending the parties.

So I think it's just practical to pay attention to where I am, and be aware of exactly why it is that I'm so anxious to escape.
    I know personally, that all of my own 'Spiritual pursuits' were an effect of not wanting to be here.
    Why I don't want to 'be' here is more interesting to me.
    My 'spiritual essence' is absolutely present, and creating these conditions, am I paying attention to what it's showing me?
    Last edited by markpierre; 25th February 2013 at 18:06.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Beren (25th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (25th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th February 2013), Kiforall (26th February 2013), lookbeyond (25th February 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), RUSirius (26th February 2013), Shamz (26th February 2013), skyflower (26th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Forgive me guys, but this is interesting to me;

A soul conspires with the guiding principles, and uses it's ability to condense thought into matter because it want's to be human
    for whatever reason.
    It comes into an unnatural state of 'conditions', and it uses all of the power in the universe to do that. I have to presume there's a purpose in it.
    Who is doing this? Spirit? Why? To change what a human experience is? I don't really know. Or is it to fully experience the state of being human?
    It seems like there's work that's unfinished here, and it seems like al lot of it is repairing what was messed up in form.
    That requires a lot of attention on how we relate to form.
    All 'Spirit' needs to do to experience itself as unlimited, is remain in Spirit.

Then the human identity, eventually frustrated by the limitations that are self imposed, rebels against limitation and conspires to be as it was in Spirit.
    What's the point of that? Who's doing that? Spirit?
    No, self identity is doing it. In other words, the self identity doesn't like the limitations that Spirit has created for itself.
    It doesn't like the mess that it's made of things and wants to leave it.
    That's a bit weird.

Where is this push-pull occurring? I think it's an identity problem.
    Is there something that's being missed in the point and purpose of being a human being that causes a human identity to not want to be what it is?

Hey, after 30 years of 'out of no-where' spontaneous transcendent experiences, I've never managed to willingly transcend the body.
    It doesn't seem to me to be something practical to work for. I don't like being who I am?, and I need to transcend me?
    I may as well take a pill or buy a case of beer, and that's exactly why some of us do.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had all of my full faculties at my disposal, I wouldn't be hanging around in space/time.

I'll tell you what's difficult, and most intriguing for me. To be fully present and 'alive' in a body, and associating with the dirt and the rocks and the trees,
    and all the other 'minds in bodies', by meeting them where they are.
    Or at least meeting them in the frequencies that are visible in form. Never mind the astral, and what's going on in Heaven and the nether realms.
    They're not going anywhere without me. They don't even notice that I haven't been attending the parties.

So I think it's just practical to pay attention to where I am, and be aware of exactly why it is that I'm so anxious to escape.
    I know personally, that all of my own 'Spiritual pursuits' were an effect of not wanting to be here.
    Why I don't want to 'be' here is more interesting to me.
    My 'spiritual essence' is absolutely present, and creating these conditions, am I paying attention to what it's showing me?
    I have been led to believe what being 'human' is and can't be sure that living in the physical is all that 'human' represents. I'm just going with the flow of what my self wants to do now and if source gives me a kick up the ass for trying then I'll apologise and remain in matter for the rest of this 'human' existance.

It seems from reading Buhlmans book Adventures beyond the body, that 'heaven' as anyone wants to believe is, compared to what is experienced now, a great place and many are happy to be there when they die.

I am thinking that from there re-incarnation will be back to Earth. There are other options which can be explored before you die.

This seems remarkably like a soul capture senario to me where lack of knowledge and exploration of the other dimensions in this life may prevent other options being knowingly available when you enter 'heaven' and believe that is all there is. Yes, you would still be immortal but the Earth cycle may be the lower of our souls evolutionary processes. It's already pretty obvious that answers have to found by myself, I can't imagine anyone else 'over there' is going to say......"Well, you have option B,C and D" when I am quite happy with option A.
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), lookbeyond (26th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013), Orph (26th February 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), skyflower (26th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    I have been led to believe what being 'human' is and can't be sure that living in the physical is all that 'human' represents. I'm just going with the flow of what my self wants to do now and if source gives me a kick up the ass for trying then I'll apologise and remain in matter for the rest of this 'human' existance.

It seems from reading Buhlmans book Adventures beyond the body, that 'heaven' as anyone wants to believe is, compared to what is experienced now, a great place and many are happy to be there when they die.

I am thinking that from there re-incarnation will be back to Earth. There are other options which can be explored before you die.

This seems remarkably like a soul capture senario to me where lack of knowledge and exploration of the other dimensions in this life may prevent other options being knowingly available when you enter 'heaven' and believe that is all there is. Yes, you would still be immortal but the Earth cycle may be the lower of our souls evolutionary processes. It's already pretty obvious that answers have to found by myself, I can't imagine anyone else 'over there' is going to say......"Well, you have option B,C and D" when I am quite happy with option A.
    Ya good question. What's a human? Personally I see the density that we operate in as 98% distraction, and the rest is on to it's business.
    I think humans are here being rescued from their thoughts. That's it. That's all that keeps this place from being Heaven. 2% Heaven,
    and the rest is what you make of it. Heaven is a state of mind. If it's a place, it will have to be wherever that mind resides.

I heard this answer a couple of days ago while I was trying to let this friend of a friend understand that I don't like to discuss spiritual ideas. Imagine that.
    I don't. I like to write about that kind of stuff but I can't stand talking about it. He had something to convince me of. I'm not convincable. Stalemate.
    It was something about transcendence as always, and I wanted to say 'be here now'.
    Then I had to wonder what that would mean to him. To me it meant be where you are now. Cut the BS really.
    But what came out of my mouth was 'nothing is what you think'. So then I was stuck again, because I didn't believe he could get that either. So I had to excuse myself.
    He's probably still thinking about it. I don't care what anyone else does, but it's not in my plans to think about it.

But it dawned on me that that is the answer to any question you could have. If you can accept that, you can do anything you like.

A human not bound by it's thoughts can do anything.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th February 2013), Kiforall (26th February 2013), meeradas (26th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), RUSirius (26th February 2013), Shamz (26th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

markpierre

A human not bound by it's thoughts can do anything.

Yep! That about sums it up!

ccccccccccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (26th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Kiforall (26th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), RUSirius (26th February 2013), Shamz (26th February 2013), soleil (26th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What kind of affirmations do you mean? Also, how do I call my guardian angels? Do I just say, hey guardian angels, give me a hand here? I'm not being flippant, I am sincere in my questions. I've got the fear part and all that conquered. I just wondered if I'm missing something simple in the process of creating them. I must admit I haven't made attempts on a regular basis, yet.
    I just noticed that no one piped in here (hey I like your ring). That question is good and you deserve an answer. Your helpers are with you to help you meet your goals, not necessarily to make things easier
    By 'easy' I mean solve our problems for us. They've taken the wheel for me, they've physically moved me, they've planted thoughts and suggestions in my mind in key moments. And your guides have done those things for you. They know exactly when and how to support you. That's their job. It's not different in any activity you undertake. Even in the astral, and experimenting around. Your real agenda is always the same. Experience. New scenarios.
    You can't die. You can't get lost. But you will meet confrontation.

But mostly they're 'with you', in the same way your mother sitting in the courtroom gallery might be a help. That's a bit serious, but you get what I mean. It may be that you find your innocence by standing in the guiltiest place you can be. Having fear is NOT a problem. Hiding it, or hiding from it is a problem. getting around in the unknown is sort of asking for it. But learning to control fear can help you learn that here. That isn't such a bad skill to have.

When someone is having a nightmare, you have to wake them gently. And I don't mean that you're asleep and I'm awake, we're waking up together. And our Angels and guides and helpers are here to assist us with that.
    If you didn't have fear, you probably wouldn't be in a body. There's more fun elsewhere. Being human for the time being, is work. Hopefully with a little play. But the point is that fear is contained in the body, and that's where it's undone.

But I wouldn't get too preoccupied with exploring the universe with the mind that came to Earth. This is where the body confrontation lies. Find your freedom here, and you won't be tethered to it.

You have ideas in your body/energy matrix that for the most part are effects of survival (or memories of not) that need to be opened and addressed in order to be free of them.
    The keyword if you want something to google is 'Free'. Mind in form that's free of fear is the agenda.
    Is that reasonable? By 'mind' I mean you. You functioning freely. Fear is what arrests us in progress and subjugates us to the best efforts of the ego to protect us from threats, which if you look around seems to be just about everything about human existence.
    Well not really, but that's how it feels, and so that's how it appears and so that's how we respond to it. The ego is just doing it's job, but it's concern is the body and the body identity. Your concern is your mind and your true identity already contained but hidden amongst all the chaos.

Surviving is about self-protection, but 'LIfe' is about self expression, and the subsequent joy of it.
    That's how our bodies were designed as energy circuits. What's the point of having circuitry if all the main switches are always off to protect us from imagined surges or lightning strikes?
    Do you see what I mean? It's like tripping the breaker in case there's an outage. Knee jerk.

The point is, that we need to meet these ideas as they're re-presented to us in the script as scenarios, and learn the courage to meet them and re-evaluate their message or purpose.
    'Is this here to destroy me? or to open some closed circuits?' The latter. But you can't open the circuit unless you keep the power on. Meeting our confrontations head-on.

That's a different way of explaining that, but I guess it sort of works.

Your guides are right with you, and they know what you need, and you don't need to ask their assistance, you already have it. But if you feel like you need their presence, you just ask, and that's you acknowledging it. You might get a direct or indirect answer if you need one, and you might get silence if that's what you need.

Sometimes letting us churn through our own thoughts, and 'feeling' unsupported is the energy doing it's work. Is that reasonable? You're never left alone, you can absolutely count on that.
    And everything you need is always optimal. Sometimes 'this too shall pass' is the only position you can take, but it's a whole position because it's the fact of the matter. You're always moving through and forward, as long as you don't throw the switch and retreat back into a dead circuit panel at every confrontation.

Do you see? That's the 'action' of transformation. That's your 'guidance's' agenda, not your human agenda. But they're there with you in that as well and understand your needs. Ask for help, and then acknowledge that you asked for help, and then forget about it. Presume it's done. the 'help' will often surprise you.

I start these posts with the intention of being brief. I should just give up on that.
    Last edited by markpierre; 26th February 2013 at 19:20.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Delight (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Gardener (3rd September 2013), Orph (27th February 2013), RUSirius (26th February 2013), Shamz (26th February 2013), Violet (28th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Do any of you know why Source took such a liking to this form? (Human Form)? Because all of those who had a hand in it's genetic make up, stumbled upon a form that is "Rebuildable" by the Spirit, that inhabits it. YOU! Your Spirit! Your subconscious will build it anyway You want it. The powers that be, came up with the "Deterioration programming", that makes us grow old and die. This body was designed to live forever. When you return to your true Spiritual nature, you will again be able to reprogram your body for Immortallity, and beome a game winner, instead of game loser.

Why? Did Source put His Spirit in us? We are His Five Senses, to Experience the Physical. We "are" special! We are designed to travel the Universe, in search of more "experience", for Source. Hey! It's HIS game, and HE can do it just as HE pleases. We are the ones slowing HIS progress. Quit worrying over, overpopulation, because once we come back into our Power as Spirits, we will then go out to explore all that is, and Earth will just be our base of opperation, from which we will come and go. And... we will not need Ships, to travel with.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

1 flew over (7th December 2013), Beren (27th February 2013), Delight (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Kiforall (26th February 2013), markpierre (26th February 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), meeradas (26th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), Orph (27th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), RUSirius (26th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (26th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), soleil (26th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

its good, and im glad to see you're still kicking us all in the ass sirdipswitch.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), meeradas (26th February 2013), mr.white (26th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

HI!!! teradactyl!!!

Naw, not chewin, just thinkin out loud with some stuff I figured y'all might like ta hear.

Y'all gotta member, I ain't mean, it's just that I don't like ta type, and so tend to be a little short in my posts. Which makes it seem as though I may be just a tad bit mean.

I just keep it to what needs bein said and let y'all figure out the rest.

OH GUESS WHAT? Hey everbody! Member a few post back, I said that only two people here at PA, have gotten outta body usin the Buhlman method, and haven't heard anything from them since? Well I just got a nuther PM, from the second one to do it, and he just had "Another" OBE, and has talked with his HS, both times OBE.

He just kep it simple, and did it. Won't tell ya who it is, untill he comes on the thread and tells his story. Said he would come here and tell ya bout it his own self.

Somethin else I been thinkin on... I meditated for 20 years... and never got outta body. hmmmmmm. cccccccccccccccccccccccc.

Too many irons in the fire... will slow yer progress... cccccccc

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Kiforall (26th February 2013), markpierre (27th February 2013), meat suit (28th February 2013), meeradas (27th February 2013), Orph (27th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), Shamz (26th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), soleil (28th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Hi everyone

After a long struggle with myself i managed to register here and this would be my first post on Avalon

First of all i like to say Thanks to everyone for your encouraging posts, special thanks to SirDipswitch for the obe post's! It was of very very help in my own growth. I'm here at avalon present almost a year, but only as an observer, never thought to be a member or participate in public. Was my whole life acting that way, researching the Truth and do the work quietly, always in the background. So, why now registered? It all began last summer, when i quit my job and managed to work on my own as an freelancer. So i had more peace and was not under pressing, the every day pressing of thinking and acting.

First i began to recall my dreams every day and really clear. I thought a lot of them and after a while i began to understand them, connecting the dots and realize the mirror of myself, all the anger, fear, shame and such things through the dreams was like telling me there is a lot to work on my self. So i was doing that and it felt really good, like more and more to be free. There was always these up's and down's but i knew somehow that i headed the right direction. So one night i had a spontaneous OBE experience that i didn't understand and it was a little shock for me. Not sure what was going on and the way how i am i began the research. Never liked to accept the collective way of thinking and was always searching on my own for answers. So i tried to talk first to some people i trust but couldn't find anything useful. Yeah, there was this friend who has experienced the same thing but has understand that was some kind of devil/demon/church thing and prayed to be gone. So i began again searching on my own and i was a little bit shocked when i saw that there are many people who practice OBE and tried to learn others. So i researched for a while and came always up with some alien, deamon, devil, vampire stories that scares the hell out of me. So i decided to take distance from that, somehow to forget. But i couldn't, was always on my mind and i was curious about it, every night i tried not to think of it, somehow to forgot. But it was there i couldn't ignore, was wondering when it will happen again. So i began again my research and downloaded some free stuff from the web and after 10, 20 pages i dropped it, again these scary freak the hell out of me stories. But somehow i wont give up and came across the Adventures Beyond The Body book. And after i began to read it i was really amazed and excited. A real simple and normal way of explaining that was less scary for me than the other stuff i read before. So i checked William Buhlman out, who he is, what is he doing and evereything i could find on him. So i bought from the bookstore both books and read it, twice.

I had a plan now and was really excited about it. I tried and tried and somehow didn't worked for me. Always these blocks of fear inside. So i began to search on avalon if i can find something on OBE. Came across a thread, think OBE ore something similar but again these various explanations i couldn't understand in this time. So for the second time i dropped the whole idea. Than later somehow i saw the Adventures beyond the body post. I was reading it from the beginning and hoping that there is someone who would confirm me everything Buhlman said in the books....After a while sirdipswitch came in, in a way, sharp and determined (from my perspective) and the "there is nothing that can harm you, because you are a immortal spiritual being" encouraged me to be more decided about what i wont. Every night the same story. Until one night i was really pisst off and angry, and was like screaming in my self "I wont out, out out", again and again and said to my self "i will not think on anything else instead of going out of body". So i felt the vibrations and i was a little bit afraid, but managed somehow to jump out, literally. Walked to the kitchen and somehow felt that i want to go out of the building, i thought i go up and i was immediately stucked between my flat and that upstairs. So in the middle of the kitchen back i started to feel a little fear or insecure. And then showed these two dogs up, yelling at me, was a bit freaky but than i decided to not have fear and they jumped on me with the head on my shoulder like old good friends and with a nice to see you attitude. But thought "i dont have time for this" and remembered to call my higher self and repeatedly i felt like i was going to be sucked inside myself but blocked these feelings with my fear and nothing happens except a ball of energy was coming in front of me, greenish-white ball. But i couldn't "feel it" my fear blocked the whole situation. So i thought i have to get out of here and was directing to the balcony after a bit of struggling with the balcony door i managed to get outside and there was this old man with these two dogs watching the sky, non paying attention to me. So i thought "ok, it seems it's not of my business". I was more paying attention on how to fly out but I didn't know how to do it and thought to jump first but than i thought if all this is real i will harm myself and the same moment i was back in my body. I knew immediately what i have done wrong but Wow, i was happy, it worked.

The next time i managed one week later in the same way, determined with only one intention "I'm Out Of Body" and i was, again This time, first of all things when i was out i screamed "i go to my higher self" and again the sucked in/out feeling and i was standing in front of my own reflection but he/i had white/gray hair and asked "how are you?" with a smile and i thought "you know better than me" so i was surprised that instantly that though came up like spoken words. He smiled again and asked "if i'm "feeling" better since i quit the job" and i respond "yes, i am". He said "yeah, your friend was a little worried about you, but i told him not to worry". So i thought "how could you told him, like sent a message, call, i don't understand", He/i again smiled. And when i wont to ask more questions and to manage my commands, my fiancee waked up for work and i was instantly brought back to my body and thought "damn it". After these two times i hadn't OBE's for a while but experienced fascinating things in my everyday life. Like when i was thinking of someone i would get a call or mail. And like my "inner voice" was stronger and felt it more through intuition, and somehow i knew what i have to do i knew for example that i have to pay attention on every moment like in the now, not the past, not the future but now. So i did, but realized very fast how difficult it is. There is always "my head" that tried to mess things up, change things in to controlled situations and i have my fights every day but i decided to don't give up. A couple of days ago i was laying in my bed and thought why i wouldn't call my higher self earlier instead of waiting for obe. So i did, and boom i felt instantly "something" joyful inside myself like someone is screaming yupieeeeeee, again and again and everything i saw in my room was somehow amazing and i felt very grateful for everything, it's difficult to put this moments in words but i experienced this in a way like i could talk to my self and get responses in a very funny way but also could be one with my self and begun in an inspirational way to think over ideas for my work for example, so i experimented a while and when i thought i have to sleep because it was late i instantly felt a sleep. Next day i wrote everything up.

So i decided to join avalon. I'm still in the progress of learning and everything is very new to me so i ask for patience with me but i will do my best to overcome fear and timidity of participating and sharing.

Thanks again to everyone

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Gardener (3rd September 2013), Joe Akulis (18th March 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), markpierre (27th February 2013), meat suit (3rd March 2013), meeradas (27th February 2013), Nerge (4th April 2013), Orph (27th February 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Shamz (27th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), soleil (28th February 2013), Violet (28th June 2014), Youniverse (27th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I had one in 1991 during a breech birth. They fractured my child's shoulder on my pelvis which had not dialated.

I saw it from up in the corner of the ceiling. I saw everything they did to me, and when I saw my daughter's arm get broke, i wanted to love and comfort her, and went back in my body when they put the pads on my chest to revive me.

I have no fear of death/leaving the body. I know that there is life after the separation. I'm into practicing meditation, and haven't been able to get there yet, but I just started getting serious about it as nobody in my family honors the true day of rest and i do it on that day to try and reach out into the true voice of love and peace. Christ. They say if you ask him, he will answer. So many distractions in my home, i am contemplating a different place to meditate. Someplace more secluded for conscentration and relaxation.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Joe Akulis (18th March 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), lookbeyond (27th February 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), soleil (28th February 2013), Youniverse (27th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Mr White- Welcome to Avalon and what a nice story. Great experience. I am also trying to get out... but I know I don't try hard enough - this stupid physical world that we are trapped in...

Great story and keep updating us with your new experiences.

Peace and love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Joe Akulis (18th March 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), mr.white (27th February 2013), Youniverse (27th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Howdy sir d,

Recalled something amusing today. Back in 91 I almost named my dog 'George'.
    At the last minute I decided on 'Zenith', seems they both mean the same thing.

Peace
    It's All Art.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zenith For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Shamz (27th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zenith (here)
    Howdy sir d,

At the last minute I decided on 'Zenith', seems they both mean the same thing. Peace

Wasn't aware of that. Gee, wonder if George had a hand in me pickin that name, so many years ago??!! ccccccc.

Y'all need to sit up straight in yer chairs and pay real close attention to that which my good friend Mr White, has brought to the table. If you will notice, he seems to have stumbled across William Buhlman, and undertook his teaching methodoloy before finding it on this forum, and then getting out of body and to his High Self, through that methodology.

Mr White, please stand and take a well deserved bow... for you my friend... have just moved to the head of the class.

Need I say more... about the effectiveness of William Buhlmans instructions?

As I keep sayin, I didn't achieve seperation, untill I threw out everything that I thought I knew, including, meditation, religion, and all "Leaders", of those philosophies. Back to square one. Clean slate. Go forth as a small child, in great wonder, knowing nothing, and Ye shall again become... "YOU".

cccccccccccccccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Constance (5th November 2015), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Gardener (3rd September 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), meat suit (28th February 2013), mr.white (27th February 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (27th February 2013), Shamz (27th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), soleil (28th February 2013), Youniverse (27th February 2013), zenith (27th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)
    Hi everyone

After a long struggle with myself i managed to register here and this would be my first post on Avalon

First of all i like to say Thanks to everyone for your encouraging posts, special thanks to SirDipswitch for the obe post's! It was of very very help in my own growth. I'm here at avalon present almost a year, but only as an observer, never thought to be a member or participate in public. Was my whole life acting that way, researching the Truth and do the work quietly, always in the background. So, why now registered? It all began last summer, when i quit my job and managed to work on my own as an freelancer. So i had more peace and was not under pressing, the every day pressing of thinking and acting.

First i began to recall my dreams every day and really clear. I thought a lot of them and after a while i began to understand them, connecting the dots and realize the mirror of myself, all the anger, fear, shame and such things through the dreams was like telling me there is a lot to work on my self. So i was doing that and it felt really good, like more and more to be free. There was always these up's and down's but i knew somehow that i headed the right direction. So one night i had a spontaneous OBE experience that i didn't understand and it was a little shock for me. Not sure what was going on and the way how i am i began the research. Never liked to accept the collective way of thinking and was always searching on my own for answers. So i tried to talk first to some people i trust but couldn't find anything useful. Yeah, there was this friend who has experienced the same thing but has understand that was some kind of devil/demon/church thing and prayed to be gone. So i began again searching on my own and i was a little bit shocked when i saw that there are many people who practice OBE and tried to learn others. So i researched for a while and came always up with some alien, deamon, devil, vampire stories that scares the hell out of me. So i decided to take distance from that, somehow to forget. But i couldn't, was always on my mind and i was curious about it, every night i tried not to think of it, somehow to forgot. But it was there i couldn't ignore, was wondering when it will happen again. So i began again my research and downloaded some free stuff from the web and after 10, 20 pages i dropped it, again these scary freak the hell out of me stories. But somehow i wont give up and came across the Adventures Beyond The Body book. And after i began to read it i was really amazed and excited. A real simple and normal way of explaining that was less scary for me than the other stuff i read before. So i checked William Buhlman out, who he is, what is he doing and evereything i could find on him. So i bought from the bookstore both books and read it, twice.

I had a plan now and was really excited about it. I tried and tried and somehow didn't worked for me. Always these blocks of fear inside. So i began to search on avalon if i can find something on OBE. Came across a thread, think OBE ore something similar but again these various explanations i couldn't understand in this time. So for the second time i dropped the whole idea. Than later somehow i saw the Adventures beyond the body post. I was reading it from the beginning and hoping that there is someone who would confirm me everything Buhlman said in the books....After a while sirdipswitch came in, in a way, sharp and determined (from my perspective) and the "there is nothing that can harm you, because you are a immortal spiritual being" encouraged me to be more decided about what i wont. Every night the same story. Until one night i was really pisst off and angry, and was like screaming in my self "I wont out, out out", again and again and said to my self "i will not think on anything else instead of going out of body". So i felt the vibrations and i was a little bit afraid, but managed somehow to jump out, literally. Walked to the kitchen and somehow felt that i want to go out of the building, i thought i go up and i was immediately stucked between my flat and that upstairs. So in the middle of the kitchen back i started to feel a little fear or insecure. And then showed these two dogs up, yelling at me, was a bit freaky but than i decided to not have fear and they jumped on me with the head on my shoulder like old good friends and with a nice to see you attitude. But thought "i dont have time for this" and remembered to call my higher self and repeatedly i felt like i was going to be sucked inside myself but blocked these feelings with my fear and nothing happens except a ball of energy was coming in front of me, greenish-white ball. But i couldn't "feel it" my fear blocked the whole situation. So i thought i have to get out of here and was directing to the balcony after a bit of struggling with the balcony door i managed to get outside and there was this old man with these two dogs watching the sky, non paying attention to me. So i thought "ok, it seems it's not of my business". I was more paying attention on how to fly out but I didn't know how to do it and thought to jump first but than i thought if all this is real i will harm myself and the same moment i was back in my body. I knew immediately what i have done wrong but Wow, i was happy, it worked.

The next time i managed one week later in the same way, determined with only one intention "I'm Out Of Body" and i was, again This time, first of all things when i was out i screamed "i go to my higher self" and again the sucked in/out feeling and i was standing in front of my own reflection but he/i had white/gray hair and asked "how are you?" with a smile and i thought "you know better than me" so i was surprised that instantly that though came up like spoken words. He smiled again and asked "if i'm "feeling" better since i quit the job" and i respond "yes, i am". He said "yeah, your friend was a little worried about you, but i told him not to worry". So i thought "how could you told him, like sent a message, call, i don't understand", He/i again smiled. And when i wont to ask more questions and to manage my commands, my fiancee waked up for work and i was instantly brought back to my body and thought "damn it". After these two times i hadn't OBE's for a while but experienced fascinating things in my everyday life. Like when i was thinking of someone i would get a call or mail. And like my "inner voice" was stronger and felt it more through intuition, and somehow i knew what i have to do i knew for example that i have to pay attention on every moment like in the now, not the past, not the future but now. So i did, but realized very fast how difficult it is. There is always "my head" that tried to mess things up, change things in to controlled situations and i have my fights every day but i decided to don't give up. A couple of days ago i was laying in my bed and thought why i wouldn't call my higher self earlier instead of waiting for obe. So i did, and boom i felt instantly "something" joyful inside myself like someone is screaming yupieeeeeee, again and again and everything i saw in my room was somehow amazing and i felt very grateful for everything, it's difficult to put this moments in words but i experienced this in a way like i could talk to my self and get responses in a very funny way but also could be one with my self and begun in an inspirational way to think over ideas for my work for example, so i experimented a while and when i thought i have to sleep because it was late i instantly felt a sleep. Next day i wrote everything up.

So i decided to join avalon. I'm still in the progress of learning and everything is very new to me so i ask for patience with me but i will do my best to overcome fear and timidity of participating and sharing.

Thanks again to everyone
    Hello Mr.White! Thanks for finding your voice, here! Always nice to hear from a new member. I'm just getting started with the whole OBE scene myself. So your comments, Sirdipswitch's, and so many others are of great help to me. I wish you well on your journeys! Very interesting story you shared!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (27th February 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), mr.white (27th February 2013), Shamz (27th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Howdy sir d,

At the last minute I decided on 'Zenith', seems they both mean the same thing. Peace

Wasn't aware of that. Gee, wonder if George had a hand in me pickin that name, so many years ago??!! ccccccc.

Y'all need to sit up straight in yer chairs and pay real close attention to that which my good friend Mr White, has brought to the table. If you will notice, he seems to have stumbled across William Buhlman, and undertook his teaching methodoloy before finding it on this forum, and then getting out of body and to his High Self, through that methodology.

Mr White, please stand and take a well deserved bow... for you my friend... have just moved to the head of the class.

As I keep sayin, I didn't achieve seperation, untill I threw out everything that I thought I knew, including, meditation, religion, and all "Leaders", of those philosophies. Back to square one. Clean slate. Go forth as a small child, in great wonder, knowing nothing, and Ye shall again become... "YOU".

cccccccccccccccccc
    Hi Sirdipswitch! I especially appreciate your advice about "throwing everything out" and becoming like a "small child" again. You know, since I began this awakening, I got really intrigued about this whole other world, the spiritual world, that I felt was somehow hidden from me. So I started reading everything I could get my hands on in order to get 'more' of that. Or at least so I could get more understanding or wisdom. Some of the teachings have been helpful in some way and have helped me find more peace and joy in life. Now, I feel I'm ready for the next step, and that is to experience more of what I've heard or what's actually here. I sense that it is true that we need to leave behind what we think we know about the spiritual world and just be like a child again. At the same time it seems confusing to me because how can I get to the desired experience if I don't have knowledge of the tools to get there and how to use them? I also realize that the tool is whatever works for that particular person and we can't argue with success. At night, I make my intention clear as to where I want to go but I just go to sleep and dream. No consciousness of any OBE activity. So would it just be more of a singlemindedness and strong intention combined? Would this be part of the child-like state you mentioned? One feeling I truly know I have covered right now is the feeling of wonder. This is probably what got me so interested in the paranormal in the first place. So perhaps you're saying to focus more on the feeling of wonder and forget about the intellectual stuff? Any more light you could shed on this would be much appreciated.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), mr.white (27th February 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Shamz (27th February 2013)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Howdy sir d,

cccccccccccccccccc
    Hi Sirdipswitch! I especially appreciate your advice about "throwing everything out" and becoming like a "small child" again. You know, since I began this awakening, I got really intrigued about this whole other world, the spiritual world, that I felt was somehow hidden from me. So I started reading everything I could get my hands on in order to get 'more' of that. Or at least so I could get more understanding or wisdom. Some of the teachings have been helpful in some way and have helped me find more peace and joy in life. Now, I feel I'm ready for the next step, and that is to experience more of what I've heard or what's actually here. I sense that it is true that we need to leave behind what we think we know about the spiritual world and just be like a child again. At the same time it seems confusing to me because how can I get to the desired experience if I don't have knowledge of the tools to get there and how to use them? I also realize that the tool is whatever works for that particular person and we can't argue with success. At night, I make my intention clear as to where I want to go but I just go to sleep and dream. No consciousness of any OBE activity. So would it just be more of a singlemindedness and strong intention combined? Would this be part of the child-like state you mentioned? One feeling I truly know I have covered right now is the feeling of wonder. This is probably what got me so interested in the paranormal in the first place. So perhaps you're saying to focus more on the feeling of wonder and forget about the intellectual stuff? Any more light you could shed on this would be much appreciated.

You mention reading everything you could get your hands on, but didn't say wheather or not you read William Buhlmans books. Did you? Those are the ones you need, because it is his methodology that I am refering to. It is childlike in its simplicity, and the more you try to complicate it with meditation, or prayer or anything else, the less it will work for you. member I didn't say it was easy, I just said it is simple. Just keep it simple and it will work for you. As you have probly read, those who try meditating into the "Right" feeling to get out, are the ones not getting out, and going to HS.

You need to be doin this when you're well rested, and not as you go to bed at night. All you're likely to do is go to sleep. That's why you're in bed. To sleep. This needs to be done from a conscious, wakefull state, with your "Intention", "Only" on getting out. If you are laying in bed with your spouse, and your spouse rolls over and touches you, end of experience.

While being very simple, it is also very serious. You my friend, are the Highest Power in the Universe. You must act the part, to gain the part.

Speaking of Power, let me tell ya bout the Power of Source. This is why I like the term that the Tibetan Buddists use. The ever unknowable Source of all creation. It fits. Perfectly. When I blew up the universe, George just chuckled and said that if a million spirits, woke up today, and they all got together to play a little game with Source, and started blowing up the universe every 20 seconds, one after the other, Source would just bring it right back, time after time, without end, and no-one here on Earth, would even know that it was happening. Source... is a Power that even as His "children", we cannot understand. And we my friends, will spend the rest of "Infinity" trying to figure out the extent, of the power that we possess. As much as I do already, I haven't even scratched the surface. And then you read stuff by people, even on this forum, that say: "Why would you want to go Astral?" (or) "Why would you want to live forever?" I just don't even try to explain it to them. Cuz they ain't ready. cccccccccccccccccccccc.

can ya tell? I really like that little wizard?cccccccccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th January 2016), Beren (27th February 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Kiforall (27th February 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Rich (27th March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (28th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (27th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), soleil (28th February 2013), Youniverse (28th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 59 LastLast