Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Forgive me guys, but this is interesting to me;

A soul conspires with the guiding principles, and uses it's ability to condense thought into matter because it want's to be human
    for whatever reason.
    It comes into an unnatural state of 'conditions', and it uses all of the power in the universe to do that. I have to presume there's a purpose in it.
    Who is doing this? Spirit? Why? To change what a human experience is? I don't really know. Or is it to fully experience the state of being human?
    It seems like there's work that's unfinished here, and it seems like al lot of it is repairing what was messed up in form.
    That requires a lot of attention on how we relate to form.
    All 'Spirit' needs to do to experience itself as unlimited, is remain in Spirit.

Then the human identity, eventually frustrated by the limitations that are self imposed, rebels against limitation and conspires to be as it was in Spirit.
    What's the point of that? Who's doing that? Spirit?
    No, self identity is doing it. In other words, the self identity doesn't like the limitations that Spirit has created for itself.
    It doesn't like the mess that it's made of things and wants to leave it.
    That's a bit weird.

Where is this push-pull occurring? I think it's an identity problem.
    Is there something that's being missed in the point and purpose of being a human being that causes a human identity to not want to be what it is?

Hey, after 30 years of 'out of no-where' spontaneous transcendent experiences, I've never managed to willingly transcend the body.
    It doesn't seem to me to be something practical to work for. I don't like being who I am?, and I need to transcend me?
    I may as well take a pill or buy a case of beer, and that's exactly why some of us do.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had all of my full faculties at my disposal, I wouldn't be hanging around in space/time.

I'll tell you what's difficult, and most intriguing for me. To be fully present and 'alive' in a body, and associating with the dirt and the rocks and the trees,
    and all the other 'minds in bodies', by meeting them where they are.
    Or at least meeting them in the frequencies that are visible in form. Never mind the astral, and what's going on in Heaven and the nether realms.
    They're not going anywhere without me. They don't even notice that I haven't been attending the parties.

So I think it's just practical to pay attention to where I am, and be aware of exactly why it is that I'm so anxious to escape.
    I know personally, that all of my own 'Spiritual pursuits' were an effect of not wanting to be here.
    Why I don't want to 'be' here is more interesting to me.
    My 'spiritual essence' is absolutely present, and creating these conditions, am I paying attention to what it's showing me?
    I like the idea presented in "Conversations With God" myself, where the reason souls do this thing we call being human is so that Source/God can know itself in its totality through experience. And we are like the body of God knowing and experiencing itself.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013), greybeard (28th February 2013), markpierre (2nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Hi again sirdipswitch! Thank-you for the tips. I will take them to heart! I just started reading "Secret of the Soul" a little while ago. I wanted to read "Adventures Beyond the Body" first but had trouble finding it in a bookstore or library. So I ended up with "Secret of the Soul" first. I will probably have to order "Adventuress Beyond..." online.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (28th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Forgive me guys, but this is interesting to me;

A soul conspires with the guiding principles, and uses it's ability to condense thought into matter because it want's to be human
    for whatever reason.
    It comes into an unnatural state of 'conditions', and it uses all of the power in the universe to do that. I have to presume there's a purpose in it.
    Who is doing this? Spirit? Why? To change what a human experience is? I don't really know. Or is it to fully experience the state of being human?
    It seems like there's work that's unfinished here, and it seems like al lot of it is repairing what was messed up in form.
    That requires a lot of attention on how we relate to form.
    All 'Spirit' needs to do to experience itself as unlimited, is remain in Spirit.

Then the human identity, eventually frustrated by the limitations that are self imposed, rebels against limitation and conspires to be as it was in Spirit.
    What's the point of that? Who's doing that? Spirit?
    No, self identity is doing it. In other words, the self identity doesn't like the limitations that Spirit has created for itself.
    It doesn't like the mess that it's made of things and wants to leave it.
    That's a bit weird.

Where is this push-pull occurring? I think it's an identity problem.
    Is there something that's being missed in the point and purpose of being a human being that causes a human identity to not want to be what it is?

Hey, after 30 years of 'out of no-where' spontaneous transcendent experiences, I've never managed to willingly transcend the body.
    It doesn't seem to me to be something practical to work for. I don't like being who I am?, and I need to transcend me?
    I may as well take a pill or buy a case of beer, and that's exactly why some of us do.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had all of my full faculties at my disposal, I wouldn't be hanging around in space/time.

I'll tell you what's difficult, and most intriguing for me. To be fully present and 'alive' in a body, and associating with the dirt and the rocks and the trees,
    and all the other 'minds in bodies', by meeting them where they are.
    Or at least meeting them in the frequencies that are visible in form. Never mind the astral, and what's going on in Heaven and the nether realms.
    They're not going anywhere without me. They don't even notice that I haven't been attending the parties.

So I think it's just practical to pay attention to where I am, and be aware of exactly why it is that I'm so anxious to escape.
    I know personally, that all of my own 'Spiritual pursuits' were an effect of not wanting to be here.
    Why I don't want to 'be' here is more interesting to me.
    My 'spiritual essence' is absolutely present, and creating these conditions, am I paying attention to what it's showing me?
    I like the idea presented in "Conversations With God" myself, where the reason souls do this thing we call being human is so that Source/God can know itself in its totality through experience. And we are like the body of God knowing and experiencing itself.
    youniverse,

That's what I mentioned in post 110, when I said we are the Five Senses of Source.

markpierre,

You sound just like I did 5 years ago, before I began this new journey. As you gain understanding, you will answer your own questions, just as I did. I have always been an "out of the box thinker", and 3 years ago, I moved so far outside of it that I just threw it away. cccccc. I now go and do, that which most can't even immagine, and it all seems so Natural now, that "I" can't immagine why most can't. Well, let me rephrase that and say that it's called "Programming". Religious or not, most because of "our" programming, throughout life, just cannot come to terms with calling themselves GOD. It goes against everything we are taught to believe. I am God, I am God, I am sacriligious! We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. Everything has Soul, even a rock, but not all things have this HS/Source Spirit. Now ya really awtta be sittin down for this one. ccc. As with some Humans, some Reptillians,,, have it also. hmmm. ccccccccccccccccc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), lookbeyond (1st March 2013), markpierre (2nd March 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Reinhard (2nd March 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (28th February 2013), RUSirius (28th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (28th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), Youniverse (28th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Yes sirdipswitch, and what is actually sacriligeous is pretending that we are not god! By limiting ourselves to something undeserving or unable to achieve our grandest visions of the highest good, we give 'God' the greatest slap in the face. This is why I won't stop thinking, saying, and doing what I do until all this nonsense stops.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For thousands of years humanity could not accept the greater glory of God. This is what got us into the mess that we're in.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (28th February 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Reinhard (2nd March 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), RUSirius (28th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Yes sirdipswitch, and what is actually sacriligeous is pretending that we are not god! By limiting ourselves to something undeserving or unable to achieve our grandest visions of the highest good, we give 'God' the greatest slap in the face. This is why I won't stop thinking, saying, and doing what I do until all this nonsense stops.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For thousands of years humanity could not accept the greater glory of God. This is what got us into the mess that we're in.

YEH!!!!! THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU< You my friend have great Understanding.

Source, thoroughly enjoys us comming home in Our full Glory and Power of that which we truly are.

He does not let anyone back into thier true Spirit, out of humble servitude. We must go to Him, "accepting, that which we truly are, to recieve it. That is also why we give our HS/Source, commands, and not humble questions. We cannot lead the universe as humble servants, but must walk in our true Power as Source. That is precisely how I walk into Hell and bring out lost Spirits. When I walk though the gate, they think Source just came in, and they tremble. Wherever I go,,, I AM the mouthpiece of Source,,, and they listen. And... when YOU go... walking in YOUR true Power, they will listen to YOU also. Because, as Source, You, will be speaking the very words of Source. Only those beings which He has chosen, through which to experience the physical, have the Power of Him/IT/Source.

I say to all at this time, again... Stand up and BE,,, Who-You-Really-Are... get up off your knees, and quit groveling in humble servitude. We are not shooting for 4th or 5th density, we are shooting for the new density, the 12th density. To be Immortal Spiritual Beings, in a Physical Body. Source... is 13... Gee, those numbers sound familliar? ccccccc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Beren (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), Kiforall (3rd March 2013), lookbeyond (1st March 2013), markpierre (2nd March 2013), mr.white (28th February 2013), Orph (28th February 2013), Reinhard (2nd March 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (1st March 2013), RUSirius (28th February 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (28th February 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), Swan (2nd March 2013), Youniverse (1st March 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. cccccccccccccc.
    You, and a few others here on Avalon have mentioned that some people don't have souls. How is a person supposed to know? Perhaps I've spent my entire life chasing after something I can never have because I don't have a soul. --- Just saying --- Maybe I'm "souless Joe Jackson".

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), Kraut (4th March 2013), lookbeyond (1st March 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    You, and a few others here on Avalon have mentioned that some people don't have souls. How is a person supposed to know? Perhaps I've spent my entire life chasing after something I can never have because I don't have a soul. --- Just saying --- Maybe I'm "souless Joe Jackson".
    Nice play on words Orph invoking the shoeless one, that was pretty good. But, if you're even asking that question, you've already received your answer.

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Share your story one more time for me sirdipswitch. Who are the soulless ones and why are they here? How CAN they be here at all without a soul?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), mr.white (2nd March 2013)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. cccccccccccccc.

Just a bit confusin ain't it? ccc.

What I said was:

Religious or not, most because of "our" programming, throughout life, just cannot come to terms with calling themselves GOD. It goes against everything we are taught to believe. I am God, I am God, I am sacriligious! We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. Everything has Soul, even a rock, but not all things have this HS/Source Spirit. Now ya really awtta be sittin down for this one. ccc. As with some Humans, some Reptillians,,, have it also. hmmm. ccccccccccccccccc.

Everything has Soul. Source... is SOUL. Everything that is... has Source, right down to the very tinniest speck inside an Atom. If not for Source, nothing would exist.

But... Source did not put ITs' Spirit, in all things. Source did that much later. A little over 500 Trillion years ago. Source created an Infinite number of "Individual" aspects, of ITs' self, to go into the physical, and obtain "Experience" for IT's self. Each, of ITs' Individual selves, then created an aspect of Its' self to go do the physical thing. Before sending these Immortal Spirit Aspects of themselve down into the physical, they further split them into two Spirits, as Male, and Female. HS, remains in the Highest Realm of Spirit, as our direct link to Source.

They were instructed to go into the physical forgetting who, and what they really are, to take as long as they need, to again remember who they are, find their other half, and return home to their High Spirit Self. I have returned home. I have found my other Half. But, we did not stay home. We came back to help others, and will do so for as long as it takes. (my other Half, lives on our other world, and I am the commuter. cc. I travel daily, back and forth now, to take care of "busines", both here and there.)

Not all beings were given these High Spirits. Only some Humans. Those of Earth, and a few other plannets, and some Reptillians, in the Dark Universe that resides along side of this Universe of Light. Some of those Lizards, came here to lightverse, before Eartyh was even a thought. hmm. There are now two factions of Lizards here. The Ancient ones, and another new group, that have only been in Lightverse, for 6 million years. (The new ones are the baddies, that David Icke is awlays talkin about, and the two factions are not, Friends of each other.)

Not all Human looking people here, are actually Human, but aliens in disgiuse, and do not have a Spirit. Some Humans are clones, and do not have a Spirit. Some are robots, and do not have a Spirit. Yep! Robots. (you think Data, on Star Trek, was just science fiction?ccc)

So... if you don't fall within one of these "Other" catigories, you need not worry over wheather or not you have an Immortal Spirit, living inside of you.

And there are people even on this forum, that say what's the point of going Astral. Duh! Gee I dunno, Buckwheat... ccccccccccccccccc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Eram (1st March 2013), Kiforall (2nd March 2013), lookbeyond (2nd March 2013), markpierre (2nd March 2013), meat suit (1st March 2013), mr.white (2nd March 2013), Orph (1st March 2013), Reinhard (2nd March 2013), Rich (28th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd March 2013), RUSirius (2nd March 2013), seeker/reader (8th July 2014), Shamz (1st March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), Swan (2nd March 2013), Youniverse (2nd March 2013)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Thanks for the recap!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Kiforall (2nd March 2013), mr.white (2nd March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #131
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

God what a relief!-at last, thankyou Sirdipswitch-lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond; 2nd March 2013 at 08:46.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Kiforall (2nd March 2013), mr.white (2nd March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

22. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

markpierre,

You sound just like I did 5 years ago, before I began this new journey. As you gain understanding, you will answer your own questions, just as I did. I have always been an "out of the box thinker", and 3 years ago, I moved so far outside of it that I just threw it away. cccccc. I now go and do, that which most can't even immagine, and it all seems so Natural now, that "I" can't immagine why most can't. Well, let me rephrase that and say that it's called "Programming". Religious or not, most because of "our" programming, throughout life, just cannot come to terms with calling themselves GOD. It goes against everything we are taught to believe. I am God, I am God, I am sacriligious! We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. Everything has Soul, even a rock, but not all things have this HS/Source Spirit. Now ya really awtta be sittin down for this one. ccc. As with some Humans, some Reptillians,,, have it also. hmmm. ccccccccccccccccc.

Thanks sirdipswtich. But they weren't questions. I have no more questions. A few musings and a lot of amusement.
    Last edited by markpierre; 2nd March 2013 at 08:58.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (2nd March 2013)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Thanks shamz, youniverse for the welcome, sirdipswitch, I'm honored

Ok, couple of days ago i had my 3rd intentional OBE and it was easier than the two times before. I waked up in the morning at 7 and kept me busy for a while, prepared my pc for work, put water for coffee, etc...So, somehow i knew it was a good time to get out I laid down on my couch and this time it seemed so easy to accomplish my intention. I didn't say my affirmations or tried to visualize, it was just the intention i was focusing on that brought me out. And so it happens after a couple of minutes. I was standing in the middle of my room and had at the beginning a very blurry vision. So i sad a couple of times "Clairity, clairity now!" Then the vision became clear. I felt the present of my HS without calling him, i knew it was my HS, it felt like me or like a part of me. So i was standing there in the middle of my room and HS said "quite a traffic here, a?" my return "how do you mean?" HS: "look over there" so i looked to the wall and couldn't see anything but i could "feel" some presence coming. I got upset but not afraid or insecure and said: "show yourself, Who are you, what do you want?" so the energy or vibration (difficult to explain) became clear and i felt the respond in a timid way like "I'm always here around". So i sad "you have no business here, get the hell out of here!" And the respond came in a feeling like head down a bit sad and sorry like. He/it went away. My HS was laughing and said "oh, look over there, there are more". It seems HE/I was making fun of me. But i was still upset with the various presences of "energy" and have said the same thing to them, to leave, there is no business here and they left the same way the first one left. My HS was amused watching the whole situation. Than i heard my phone ringing and was brought back. The funny thing is that every time before i calm down or take control over the situation to arrange my commands something like that happens and i wake up.

I wrote everything down and thought a bit about the experience. I realized later that it was all like a lecture for me, like i had to experience this on my own. The days before that i was meeting a friend who is practicing some kind of energy healing. So he talked about various energies and healing and we had our conversation but with many things i wasn't comfortable he said, like you can't go to or meet Source, you would burn if you did. I was researching also on my own and that whole reading everything i want to understand got me destructed from my way i was headed. So i got later lost in my own thinking, understanding, translating in a language i understand. And somehow i have the ability to destruct my self and get lost in my mind with various things and try to understand or logically explain myself It's my everyday fight. I forget than about the importance of the present moment i begin to chase my own tail, sometimes for days

So until yesterday i was busy with my self figuring things out, finding answers, again. Like i was on this round many many times before and had somehow again arranged to find myself running in circles. But reading here and sharing my own experiences encouraged me to be more determined and get back on the track i was headed.

So, yesterday before sleep i had my intention again and focused on going out of body. But it wasn't this time easy at all. So i took the techniques that worked before. Affirmations and visualizing. This time i upgraded my affirmations and said "I am now out of body and i go to my higher self". So i did it again and again and again. Somehow after i quite my mind with everything else i got lost but the affirmation "...i go to my higher self" remained. And i kept saying it. So in one moment it was like i felt a hit by "something" not an unpleasant hit. Like i am now somehow free from my feelings and was very very aware. I felt like a feather without heaviness and like all problems are gone. But i wasn't shore what happens. I thought "Am i out of body now" But felt inside myself like a "no". I raised my arm and saw it was my physical arm. I thought "damn it". But something was happening because i felt very very different. So i stood up and went to the kitchen for a sandwich Now my thoughts where clear and i was looking inside my self and like asking "are you there" respond "yes, always". Then i continued: "but why i had lost the connection?" HS: "You where busy", I: "how do you mean?" HS: "searching answers outside your self" and instantly i knew where i got lost, again the whole time So the fun begun. I asked "Can i go out of body?" HS: "yes". I: "Would you help me" HS: "no" (but in a funny way) I: "Why?" HS: "YOU have to do it" I: "ok, but you can help?" HS: "there is no cheating" (again funny and sarcastic). So, somewhere in the middle of the conversation i must have felt asleep because in the morning i couldn't remember when i got lost.

I thought i share the experience here

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

3(C)+me (26th January 2016), Antagenet (9th August 2014), Beren (2nd March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Kiforall (2nd March 2013), Orph (2nd March 2013), Reinhard (2nd March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd March 2013), RUSirius (2nd March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), Swan (5th March 2013), Violet (29th June 2014), Youniverse (3rd March 2013)

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)

I thought i share the experience here
    Thank you. I'm glad you did.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Kiforall (3rd March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Mr White

ccccccccc. Yep! Your HS, sounds just like George. He won't help you do a thing. You must "Tell" Him what you are going to do. Remember, I said to be carefull what you ask for, because you just might get it. Tell him, I will not go back to my body until "I" say so, by saying, "Back to my body". I will get out of body instantly, when "I" give the command, "Separation now". Then tell Him what you have named Him, or ask what you should call Him.

I got tired of the phone trying to pull me back all the time, and so I instructed my body, to answer it. It does. If it's important I will come back and take the call, but if it isn't, My body will tell them I am busy, and hang up. ccc Works for me. cccccc. A freind that calls, really gets pissed, when it does that. She calls back. My body says: "Bob's gone", and hangs up again. Took quite awhile to explain to her what I'm doing, since she dosen't have a clue about OBE. ccccc.
    Her and her family are the ones that keep checking to see if I have any tin-foil, under my hat. cccccccc.

I asked George "If" he could heal me. He said: "Yes." But he didn't, and I won't ask again, for a while. cccc.

You need to just sit and organize your thinking, so that when you go to Him, you won't be trying to figure out what you are going to say, with Him standing there. If you go to HS/Source, "Knowing", what it is that you want, you will get it. You are the Boss. You are in control. HS/Source will do anything you want if you just Phrase it properly.

When you get your out of body command taken care of, and your back to body command taken care, you will be able to go to Him anytime. When you were called back by the Phone, you should have went right back to HS. You can't go to Him too many times per day. He is only there to serve YOU. And will be there no matter how many times per day you go to Him. He will do "Everything" you ask. You are Him, you must act like Him. And by all means you must continue to have FUN with Him. Source invented Humor.

And with those mysterious Energies that you keep sending away, you just may want to lighten up a bit, and see why He seems to keep bring them up. It just might be your other Half, that you keep sending away. ccccccccc. No wonder that other Energy keeps hanging its' head in sadness. cccccccc.

You also may want to with-hold your anger. You will accoplish far more, without it. Lighthearted Humor, will accomplish far more than anger. Especially when you start giving HS/Source your commands. ccccc.

Remember, the ball is in Your court, You control what happens. You are the control, for that which HS does for you, not Him. That is the cheating part. He cannot help you, and will offer nothing. YOU must decide what happens to you. You must remain calm, cool, and collected, in Your thinking, in order to accomplish what YOU want to do. Simple. ccc.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

3(C)+me (26th January 2016), Antagenet (9th August 2014), Eram (7th March 2013), Freed Fox (2nd March 2013), Kiforall (3rd March 2013), Kraut (4th March 2013), meat suit (3rd March 2013), meeradas (5th March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), Orph (2nd March 2013), RUSirius (2nd March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), Shamz (4th March 2013), shipo (27th April 2013), Swan (5th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Just a bit confusin ain't it? ccc.

What I said was:

Religious or not, most because of "our" programming, throughout life, just cannot come to terms with calling themselves GOD. It goes against everything we are taught to believe. I am God, I am God, I am sacriligious! We cannot be God! Yep! We can! We are. We all are. Well some of us are. Yep! Only those that have an Immortal HS/Source Spirit, living inside of them. Everything has Soul, even a rock, but not all things have this HS/Source Spirit. Now ya really awtta be sittin down for this one. ccc. As with some Humans, some Reptillians,,, have it also. hmmm. ccccccccccccccccc.

Everything has Soul. Source... is SOUL. Everything that is... has Source, right down to the very tinniest speck inside an Atom. If not for Source, nothing would exist.

But... Source did not put ITs' Spirit, in all things. Source did that much later. A little over 500 Trillion years ago. Source created an Infinite number of "Individual" aspects, of ITs' self, to go into the physical, and obtain "Experience" for IT's self. Each, of ITs' Individual selves, then created an aspect of Its' self to go do the physical thing. Before sending these Immortal Spirit Aspects of themselve down into the physical, they further split them into two Spirits, as Male, and Female. HS, remains in the Highest Realm of Spirit, as our direct link to Source.

They were instructed to go into the physical forgetting who, and what they really are, to take as long as they need, to again remember who they are, find their other half, and return home to their High Spirit Self. I have returned home. I have found my other Half. But, we did not stay home. We came back to help others, and will do so for as long as it takes. (my other Half, lives on our other world, and I am the commuter. cc. I travel daily, back and forth now, to take care of "busines", both here and there.)

Not all beings were given these High Spirits. Only some Humans. Those of Earth, and a few other plannets, and some Reptillians, in the Dark Universe that resides along side of this Universe of Light. Some of those Lizards, came here to lightverse, before Eartyh was even a thought. hmm. There are now two factions of Lizards here. The Ancient ones, and another new group, that have only been in Lightverse, for 6 million years. (The new ones are the baddies, that David Icke is awlays talkin about, and the two factions are not, Friends of each other.)

Not all Human looking people here, are actually Human, but aliens in disgiuse, and do not have a Spirit. Some Humans are clones, and do not have a Spirit. Some are robots, and do not have a Spirit. Yep! Robots. (you think Data, on Star Trek, was just science fiction?ccc)

So... if you don't fall within one of these "Other" catigories, you need not worry over wheather or not you have an Immortal Spirit, living inside of you.

And there are people even on this forum, that say what's the point of going Astral. Duh! Gee I dunno, Buckwheat... ccccccccccccccccc.

Thanks a lot! Sir. Short and concise! This will keep me on track.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Thank you Reinhard!!!

Short and concise, is the only way I post. You have no need for many confusing words.

I could easily have filled a small library, with that which I have read over the past half century, when all that I needed to read, to get where I am, is one book. "The Secret Of The Soul". ALL, of the rest opf it, I already new. I just didn't know how to access it. I do now. We all do. Through our HS/Source... we know all there is to know. It is who we are.

We are Immortal Beings Of The Highest Order...

And "Anyone", that does not tell you this... does not have your best interest at heart. Period.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), meat suit (3rd March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (3rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), Shamz (4th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Hi again sirdipswitch! I know this is off-topic so apologies ahead of time to mr.white. I'm chatting on another thread about the "Allies of Humanity." I'm just curious if you have read their information or heard of them and what's your take on it? I haven't had the chance to read it yet but I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Hi again sirdipswitch! I know this is off-topic so apologies ahead of time to mr.white. I'm chatting on another thread about the "Allies of Humanity." I'm just curious if you have read their information or heard of them and what's your take on it? I haven't had the chance to read it yet but I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later.

Hi Youniverse!!

It is as I keep saying; "If they come in ships, don't trust them." ccc.

That's not to say though that all who come in ships are bad, it's just to say that we need to keep a very close eye on them. However, as a people, we have no way of doing that for ourselves, and must rely on our Gbmnt, to do it for us.

OR!!! We could take matters INTO OUR OWN HANDS. Go Astral, as I have done. Commune with your HS/Source, as I have done. Learn how to "interact" with these Alien races, as I have done. And find out for yourself, that which needs doing.

Right back to that which I keep saying; "There is far more to Astral Projection, than just wandering around the Astral community, trying to figure out how it works."

I Am: "A". "Immortal Being Of The Highest Order"!!!! And so are YOU. I do "Nothing", that you cannot do.

We hold the POWER of Source... when the time is right, and we get a Green Light from Source... we will move into action... and the Universe, will Tremble. !!

You wanna save the plannet? Then by all means, WAKE UP AND HELP SAVE IT.

Me and Mr White are. cccccccccccccccccccccc.

Ps: Cute way I kep my thread on track, wernt it? ccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), meat suit (3rd March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd March 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), Shamz (4th March 2013), Swan (5th March 2013)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Hi Youniverse, me again.

You have my permission to post my msg, on that other thread if you would care to. The alies thread you mentioned. Just maybe, some o them folks would wanna come over here and learn a bit about wakin up their inner self. ccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), shipo (28th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 59 LastLast