+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Face-to-face encounters with higher self may be the most effective and simplest way to effectively develop discernment and learn how to deal with an armada of extremely intelligent, high tech control freaks on and off planet, human and otherwise. Some things may need us to make some changes.

I want that meeting with HS now.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 3rd March 2013 at 16:55.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AwakeInADream (6th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), meeradas (5th March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013), Youniverse (4th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Face-to-face encounters with higher self may be the most effective and simplest way to effectively develop discernment and learn how to deal with an armada of extremely intelligent, high tech control freaks on and off planet, human and otherwise. Some things may need us to make some changes.

cccccccccc. You sound just like I did, before I made the "jump to light speed". ccc

Just keep doing your out of body affirmations and don't stop. You will get there. The day you stop, is the day that HS, was gonna let you out. cccccccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (3rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Rich (25th June 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd March 2013), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Quote Posted by mr.white (here)

I thought i share the experience here
    Thank you. I'm glad you did.
    Yeah, me too!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Thank you sirdipswitch my friend!

It's a very good advice and i see how i again become obsessed wit archiving my goal. Like Reinhard noted "Thanks a lot! Sir. Short and concise! This will keep me on track."
    It is pretty much true for me, too!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

cccccccccc. You sound just like I did, before I made the "jump to light speed". ccc

Just keep doing your out of body affirmations and don't stop. You will get there. The day you stop, is the day that HS, was gonna let you out. cccccccccc
    Question, would it be helpful to say these affirmations whenever you think of them or just when you are ready to go out of body? What affirmations work best for you? I'm not sure what i should tell myself, need some assistance. Thanks.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)

Question, would it be helpful to say these affirmations whenever you think of them or just when you are ready to go out of body? What affirmations work best for you? I'm not sure what i should tell myself, need some assistance. Thanks.

I tried various things for various days, at various times, for 7 months and nothin. Nodda. Not even a tingle. Then, I did the same thing every day, at the same time every day, for 31 days in a row, and rolled out of body like it was the natural thing to do. I've now been out of body every day since that time. Any time I wish; I'm out. And don't go back until I want.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Orph (4th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th March 2013), RUSirius (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013), shipo (25th April 2013), Violet (30th June 2014), Youniverse (6th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

there is what sounds like a really good affirmation in 'adventures beyond the body' look it up..
    I am actually going to make an audio recording of that soon to use with my obe practice. maybe I can upload it somwhere....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Guess what!!! That's Georges answer. cc. I had a nice long paragragh, of stuff that I felt you should know, and George kept tellin me no, but I just kept typin, and when I clicked send, what you got, was all that George wanted me to tell you. Nuther reason my posts are so short. bummer. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013), Swan (5th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Hi meat suit!!

I wouldn't recomend an audio, for the simple fact that you could go to sleep with it. If you can't hold your attention for 30 minutes on getting out with your affirmation, then why should your HS, let you out. It comes right back to artificial OBE, by artificial means. Using "anything" artificial, can call things to you that you are not prepaired to deal with. Just keeping things simple, you stand a much better chance of contacting your HS, the first time out.

Your idea of looking it up in the book, is the best idea. Everything one needs to know, is contained in those two books.

That's how me and Mr White did it.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), meat suit (4th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (4th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Forgive me guys, but this is interesting to me;

A soul conspires with the guiding principles, and uses it's ability to condense thought into matter because it want's to be human
    for whatever reason.
    It comes into an unnatural state of 'conditions', and it uses all of the power in the universe to do that. I have to presume there's a purpose in it.
    Who is doing this? Spirit? Why? To change what a human experience is? I don't really know. Or is it to fully experience the state of being human?
    It seems like there's work that's unfinished here, and it seems like al lot of it is repairing what was messed up in form.
    That requires a lot of attention on how we relate to form.
    All 'Spirit' needs to do to experience itself as unlimited, is remain in Spirit.

Then the human identity, eventually frustrated by the limitations that are self imposed, rebels against limitation and conspires to be as it was in Spirit.
    What's the point of that? Who's doing that? Spirit?
    No, self identity is doing it. In other words, the self identity doesn't like the limitations that Spirit has created for itself.
    It doesn't like the mess that it's made of things and wants to leave it.
    That's a bit weird.

Where is this push-pull occurring? I think it's an identity problem.
    Is there something that's being missed in the point and purpose of being a human being that causes a human identity to not want to be what it is?

Hey, after 30 years of 'out of no-where' spontaneous transcendent experiences, I've never managed to willingly transcend the body.
    It doesn't seem to me to be something practical to work for. I don't like being who I am?, and I need to transcend me?
    I may as well take a pill or buy a case of beer, and that's exactly why some of us do.
    I'm pretty sure that if I had all of my full faculties at my disposal, I wouldn't be hanging around in space/time.

I'll tell you what's difficult, and most intriguing for me. To be fully present and 'alive' in a body, and associating with the dirt and the rocks and the trees,
    and all the other 'minds in bodies', by meeting them where they are.
    Or at least meeting them in the frequencies that are visible in form. Never mind the astral, and what's going on in Heaven and the nether realms.
    They're not going anywhere without me. They don't even notice that I haven't been attending the parties.

So I think it's just practical to pay attention to where I am, and be aware of exactly why it is that I'm so anxious to escape.
    I know personally, that all of my own 'Spiritual pursuits' were an effect of not wanting to be here.
    Why I don't want to 'be' here is more interesting to me.
    My 'spiritual essence' is absolutely present, and creating these conditions, am I paying attention to what it's showing me?
    I like the idea presented in "Conversations With God" myself, where the reason souls do this thing we call being human is so that Source/God can know itself in its totality through experience. And we are like the body of God knowing and experiencing itself.
    An awe awe moment right now, reading both your posts, don't ask me why

train of thought:
    I do not have this eargerness of out of body travel, etc
    HS is within us already, why look for it outside
    We are the body of God, experiencing itself
    We are litterally God experience
    And we want to go out

Awe Awe: I have been searching for years and years, wanting HS in, wanting to go to HS, name it. Why so much efforts unless Gods want to experience the search of himself. Conclusion: why to make soooo much efforts, just stay in, I am already here, as HS in 3D, stop not experiencing the already here by going elsewhere, target is experience, in the already in.

Don't know if this is clear enough, i believe it is not, but I can't express it differently for the moment. Don't know either if it is just an excuse for not making efforts, futur will tell. But gosh it makes me feel good.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2014), Orph (4th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Since the 1970's I do not remember anything more important to me than getting in contact with my inner self, higher self, whatever term fits. Whenever that happened, I thought, I could easily discern truth from BS, know what needs to be done, what needs to be left alone, and experience more freedom, joy and well being.

I've searched A.R.E., Rosicrucian Order, psychics, TM, channeled info and more in an effort to get past the BS and find out what is really going on.

Years ago I heard the big booming voice sounding like Moses stepped out of a movie saying "Who is in charge here?" to whom I replied "I am, sir." Wish I knew who that was, HS or someone else with an unknown motive. During a dream years ago I experienced the vibration associated with OBE. It felt so vivid, so real. Once I had a lucid dream that I could direct. Went to my car and wondered if I could drive it. Much to my surprise my hand passed through the emergency brake release. So I have had a small taste of something beyond the physical.

But success is not yet mine. Experiencing and communicating with my HS, on my command, is the most important desire I have. When I can do that, I expect that I will be able to visit anyone, any animal, anything, any place I have ever loved and visit as long as I choose. Just pop in and pop out. That includes visits to the physical here and now.

So this very important desire I have is not an escape, it is a goal of wisdom, freedom, love and adventure all beyond my wildest dreams.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th March 2013 at 23:00.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), lookbeyond (4th March 2013), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2014), mr.white (7th March 2013), Orph (4th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

rmauersr

Quote So this very important desire I have is not an escape, it is a goal of wisdom, freedom, love and adventure all beyond my wildest dreams.
    Yep!!! Me too!!! So I found a way!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

HS/Source... is enjoyon the heck out of it also... cccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Flash (4th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Just bought the book yesterday. Time to dig in and see what I can accomplish.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), Flash (4th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Hi again sirdipswitch! Thank-you for the tips. I will take them to heart! I just started reading "Secret of the Soul" a little while ago. I wanted to read "Adventures Beyond the Body" first but had trouble finding it in a bookstore or library. So I ended up with "Secret of the Soul" first. I will probably have to order "Adventuress Beyond..." online.
    Hi youniverse , that book is actually available on www.esotericonline.net for free.

edit: I am posting the direct link to their library http://esotericonline.net/docs/index...JvamVjdGlvbg==

Btw I believe the copies available here for reading are not infringing on the respective author's copyrights. I would think they expired but if you find any copyrighted material, the site encourages us to point it out.
    Last edited by skyflower; 6th March 2013 at 05:45.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), lookbeyond (5th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Shamz (5th March 2013), Youniverse (6th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #155
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    Hi again sirdipswitch! Thank-you for the tips. I will take them to heart! I just started reading "Secret of the Soul" a little while ago. I wanted to read "Adventures Beyond the Body" first but had trouble finding it in a bookstore or library. So I ended up with "Secret of the Soul" first. I will probably have to order "Adventuress Beyond..." online.
    Hi youniverse , that book is actually available on www.esotericonline.net for free.
    Thankyou! that is very kind skyflower-lb

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

I must say this... you may take it as you will. Which is what you will do anyway regardless of what I say.

FREE? Downlode for FREE? Doncha think the people that write books should be able to make a living from their work?

If you absolutely can't afford it... fine. But. for those of you that can...

I downloded the free version also. cc. I read the first chapter. I then went to amazon dot com, and purchased both books. They were here in 4 days. I read both books in 2 days.

Either you are sirious about your life... or you are just pissin in the wind.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (5th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), Shamz (5th March 2013), Violet (1st July 2014)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder, if you folks are readin the same books I read. I keep hearin: "As I layed down in bed to go to sleep, I tried that Buhlman method but nothing happened. But I did have a really cool lucid dream. Is that what he's talking about. Was that really Astral projection?"

No that isn't what he's talkin about. And no he didn't say try it one night before you go to sleep, in bed, next to your "spouse".

What he said was... "Find a quiet spot, where you will be "Undisturbed", and do your affirmations, for 30 minutes every day at the same time everyday, for 30 days, and see what happens. If you don't make it out in 30 days, then just keep doing it untill you do get out." !!!!!!

Serious... is serious... HS/Source, deserves nothing less from you. YOU are shooting for Immortality.

WHAT... Is it worth to YOU.

Think about what you are doing. Don't wait untill you're standing in front of your HS, to try and figure out what you're going to say. I knew what I wanted when I got there. I said exactly that which I had intended to say, and I have been OBE, everyday since. There is NOTHING haphazard about this experience. You are in control of all that you do. HS/Source, is looking for Leaders, not humble servants.

And remember, there is nothing above you except HS and Source. WE are the Highest. NONE, of those Angels, guides, helpers, or whatever that you're finding in the Astral, are above you. You are way above them.

You are not trying to advance to 4D, 5D, 6D, or anthing else, you are allready the highest, why should you be trying to ascend to something less?

Everything you think you know... everything you have been taught since birth... everything, is nothing more than "Distraction"... to keep YOU away from YOUR HS/Source. The Astral Realms, are more heavily controled than even this 3D realm that we are trapped in.

The Perks... of Communion with your HS/Source? Absolutely anything you can immagine... there are NO Limits.

YOU... are an Infinitely Unlimited Being.

"I"... am any Infinately Unlimited Being... and yet I am just tickled to death, still living in my little one bedroom appartment by myself, living this life that I now live. I am Still... just me. But... when the Black SUVs' come to visit, (yep!) they leave, in "stark raving terror"... cccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Beren (5th March 2013), Constance (5th November 2015), Eram (7th March 2013), meat suit (5th March 2013), meeradas (5th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (5th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), shipo (28th April 2013), Youniverse (6th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

But... when the Black SUVs' come to visit, (yep!) they leave, in "stark raving terror"... cccccccc.
    Now watching that would be entertainment at its best.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), meeradas (5th March 2013), Orph (5th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Youniverse (6th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Oh by the way... did I mention, that I am also, as Evil, Mean and Nasty, as Evil, Mean and Nasty, can get? Comes from my roots, as to who I used to was, and can still be, if the need arrises. I am Ballance... 50/50.

When I go to Hell, to bring out lost Spirits, and walk into Satans Throne room, he runs and hides untill I leave.

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013), meeradas (5th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), Orph (5th March 2013), Reinhard (5th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (5th March 2013), RUSirius (5th March 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), shipo (28th April 2013)

39. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

YOU are shooting for Immortality.

WHAT... Is it worth to YOU.
    Don't we already have it? I know I do anyway, and it ain't no biggie. Why are we shooting for something that's already found us sirdipswitch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 59 LastLast