Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

1. Link to Post #161
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: The Secret Of The Soul - and OBE

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I must say this... you may take it as you will. Which is what you will do anyway regardless of what I say.

FREE? Downlode for FREE? Doncha think the people that write books should be able to make a living from their work?

If you absolutely can't afford it... fine. But. for those of you that can...

I downloded the free version also. cc. I read the first chapter. I then went to amazon dot com, and purchased both books. They were here in 4 days. I read both books in 2 days.

Either you are sirious about your life... or you are just pissin in the wind.

Dear sirdipswitch, with a few children and in this economic climate, i certainly appreciate free downloads-lb

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (5th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), Youniverse (6th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

lookbeyond

Quote If you absolutely can't afford it... fine. But. for those of you that can...

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. No biggy. Specially with rug rats runnin around. ccc.

Was just a matter of perspective on how I feel about, most not wanting to make an effort, unless it's free.

As far as I'm concerned, the information to make "THIS BODY", Immortal... is priceless.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), meeradas (7th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Reinhard (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Hi again sirdipswitch! Thank-you for the tips. I will take them to heart! I just started reading "Secret of the Soul" a little while ago. I wanted to read "Adventures Beyond the Body" first but had trouble finding it in a bookstore or library. So I ended up with "Secret of the Soul" first. I will probably have to order "Adventuress Beyond..." online.
    Hi youniverse , that book is actually available on www.esotericonline.net for free.

edit: I am posting the direct link to their library http://esotericonline.net/docs/index...JvamVjdGlvbg==

Btw I believe the copies available here for reading are not infringing on the respective author's copyrights. I would think they expired but if you find any copyrighted material, the site encourages us to point it out.
    Thanks so much for that piece of info.!
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

lookbeyond

Quote If you absolutely can't afford it... fine. But. for those of you that can...

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. No biggy. Specially with rug rats runnin around. ccc.

Was just a matter of perspective on how I feel about, most not wanting to make an effort, unless it's free.

As far as I'm concerned, the information to make "THIS BODY", Immortal... is priceless.
    Yes as an aspiring author I appreciate what you are saying sirdipswitch. I have also spent a small fortune in books already and a few free ones here and there would be nice. I also have a rugrat running around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (7th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Hey !!! Ain't tryin to upset anybody, just "A" point of view. I have done much scowering of the Net, for freebees myself.

Livin out of the Public Trough, as I do, freebees are a Source send. ccc.

I have a favorite freebee reading site that has over a quarter of a milliom bucks worth of old books in it. "Sacred-Texts dot com." and I have read so many there for free, that I really started to feel guilty, and finally coughed up the hunderd bucks for their CD, that has all their books on it. So for a hunderd bucks, I got a library with over 1900 old books and manuscripts, that is second to none.

All of that reading that I did, is partly what led me to go astral, and then had to turn around and throw it out, and go back to square one, knowing nothing, in order to get out of body. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yes i know hunderd's spelt wrong.cccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (7th March 2013), Eram (7th March 2013), lookbeyond (6th March 2013), meeradas (7th March 2013), mr.white (7th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), soleil (6th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Maybe this would help, William Buhlman got on his site under "HOW TO GUIDE" techniques and instructions covered from his books.
    http://www.astralinfo.org/how-to-guides/

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), Freed Fox (7th March 2013), Kraut (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (7th March 2013), meat suit (8th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (7th March 2013), RUSirius (7th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)
    Maybe this would help, William Buhlman got on his site under "HOW TO GUIDE" techniques and instructions covered from his books.
    oops!!! I was here earlier and was gonna thank you for posting this, and got sidetracked by a PM.

So I came back to thank you Mr White, for this post.

I went to it and read through a bunch of it, and as I expected, it is supurb. Short, concice, explanation to everything. Perfect. Not overly wordy as some like to be.

Thanks to Mr White, y'all ain't got no scuses now. This thread, and Buhlmans site wil get you OOBE's, if you just get started and don't quit. These contain all the info you need to get it done.

Since finding my HS/Source, that first time out of body, I have had "Many" OOBE's/day, every day, for more than two years. (Yep! That's many thousands of "Personal" OOBE's, not a belief in someone elses research.)

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), Freed Fox (7th March 2013), Kraut (8th March 2013), lookbeyond (7th March 2013), meat suit (8th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (7th March 2013), shipo (28th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Hey !!! Ain't tryin to upset anybody, just "A" point of view. I have done much scowering of the Net, for freebees myself.

I have a favorite freebee reading site that has over a quarter of a milliom bucks worth of old books in it. "Sacred-Texts dot com." and I have read so many there for free, that I really started to feel guilty, and finally coughed up the hunderd bucks for their CD, that has all their books on it. So for a hunderd bucks, I got a library with over 1900 old books and manuscripts, that is second to none.

All of that reading that I did, is partly what led me to go astral, and then had to turn around and throw it out, and go back to square one, knowing nothing, in order to get out of body. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No offence taken!

"All of that reading that I did, is partly what led me to go astral, and then had to turn around and throw it out, and go back to square one, knowing nothing, in order to get out of body. ccc." - This is kinda the point I'm at now. I know that I'm gonna have to drop it all and I'm okay with that. I've just been enjoying reading, watching, and listening to all these stories, so much. I do realize they are all just stories and not the absolute truth or the thing itself. The finger pointing to the moon and all that. For now, I will get these two Buhlman books read(when I get my butt in gear and do it) and stay on a committed routine as you have suggested.

I have a friend that has astral traveled and gone OBE several times by the sounds of it. He told me that both of Buhlman's books are good, except that, in his opinion, Adventures Beyond the Body is more focussed on how to have an OBE. He also said that Secret of the Soul is more about "spiritual stuff" whereas Adventures... is about technigue. Would you agree with that assessment? Just curious. I'll be reading both anyways.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), lookbeyond (8th March 2013), Violet (1st July 2014)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No offence taken!

"All of that reading that I did, is partly what led me to go astral, and then had to turn around and throw it out, and go back to square one, knowing nothing, in order to get out of body. ccc." - This is kinda the point I'm at now. I know that I'm gonna have to drop it all and I'm okay with that. I've just been enjoying reading, watching, and listening to all these stories, so much. I do realize they are all just stories and not the absolute truth or the thing itself. The finger pointing to the moon and all that. For now, I will get these two Buhlman books read(when I get my butt in gear and do it) and stay on a committed routine as you have suggested.

I have a friend that has astral traveled and gone OBE several times by the sounds of it. He told me that both of Buhlman's books are good, except that, in his opinion, Adventures Beyond the Body is more focussed on how to have an OBE. He also said that Secret of the Soul is more about "spiritual stuff" whereas Adventures... is about technigue. Would you agree with that assessment? Just curious. I'll be reading both anyways.
    Hi Youniverse

I do know full well that which you say, and I'm just sort of thinking out loud, to make all feel more comfortable, because I am so bluntly short with my posts, that it can seem like I'm really upset with some, when I am not. I just gave up on trying to be nice some time ago, when someone mistook my "niceness" for insecurity. So now I just say what needs being said and shut up. Usually. cc. Because this is sposed to be the grown ups table. ccc. So when one comes into my kitchen, they best leave their sensitivity, on the porch. ccc.

Right on both counts with both books, however I do find much technical, in The Secret Of The Soul, and Adventueres, to be more about his personal experiences. They are both excellent stand alone books, but offer much more background when read together, which is what most newcomers should do, if they are serious.

I do realize they are all just stories and not the absolute truth or the thing itself.
    You will be quite surprised, when you discover, Yourself. ccc. This is one of the things holding people back. If in the back of their mind they don't believe, they will never get OOB. If you think it's all just stories, then that is what it will remain for you, just stories. And nothing more.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Beren (8th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), meat suit (8th March 2013), mr.white (9th March 2013), Reinhard (9th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th March 2013), seeker/reader (14th July 2014), Shamz (8th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Hi sirdipswitch, i have had a spontaneous oob experience (before i had my children), the vibrations and paralysis did frighten me but the view of the Earth from space was amazing. I have fear now which inbibits me because i have my children, i would like to know are there any risks to oob travel, there are dark forces around,i do not want to be interfered with as my mother was (physically attacked in her bed)-lb

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), mr.white (9th March 2013), Reinhard (9th March 2013), Swan (9th March 2013), Violet (1st July 2014)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No offence taken!

Hi Youniverse

I do know full well that which you say, and I'm just sort of thinking out loud, to make all feel more comfortable, because I am so bluntly short with my posts, that it can seem like I'm really upset with some, when I am not. I just gave up on trying to be nice some time ago, when someone mistook my "niceness" for insecurity. So now I just say what needs being said and shut up. Usually. cc. Because this is sposed to be the grown ups table. ccc. So when one comes into my kitchen, they best leave their sensitivity, on the porch. ccc.

Right on both counts with both books, however I do find much technical, in The Secret Of The Soul, and Adventueres, to be more about his personal experiences. They are both excellent stand alone books, but offer much more background when read together, which is what most newcomers should do, if they are serious.

I do realize they are all just stories and not the absolute truth or the thing itself.
    You will be quite surprised, when you discover, Yourself. ccc. This is one of the things holding people back. If in the back of their mind they don't believe, they will never get OOB. If you think it's all just stories, then that is what it will remain for you, just stories. And nothing more.
    Perhaps it would have been helpful if I were more clear as to what I meant by "I do realize they are all just stories and not the absolute truth or the thing itself." I didn't actually mean everything is JUST a story and nothing else. I actually believe very much in a lot of things, including the reality of OBEs, astral travel, NDEs, and so on. Much of the information I sought out in books, I did so because I already believed certain things to be true and wanted clarity or elaboration. With OBEs I don't just believe, I know I will achieve it if I really want to experience that, and I do.

What I actually meant in my statement about stories is that they are signposts rather than the thing itself. I may very much believe in what the words are pointing at, while at the same time recognizing the limitations of language in general. Many great spiritual masters have mentioned this. Language has limitations and this is particularly evident when it is used to describe spiritual truths. I hope that clears it up for you . And thanks so much for the tips here!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Hi Youniverse!!

I see. I am clear. Thank you. ccc

Ah the pitfalls of lanuage. Totally inadequate, especially in this typewritten world of the net. We cannot hear the tone or inflection, in anothers voice, and much of ones meaning and intention is lost in the written word.

I talk about, "Talking with George", all the time, when it is not verbale at all, but purely mental. It is so difficult to explain, that it is just easier to say talking, than trying to explain the high speed communication that we really do. I don't have enough room in this computer, to hold all that we discuss. cc.

When you get there, you will discover for yourself, how much there is for you... to remember. ccc.

I'm sure with your atitude, that you "Will" get there. Just never quit, no matter what it takes, do it. And NEVER, listen to those who say it isn't possible. Those who will not, for one reason or another, will do their very best, to keep YOU from getting where they, will not go.

This is a time for YOU, to stand alone, and make the jump to Light Speed. ccc

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Beren (9th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (9th March 2013), mr.white (9th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (9th March 2013), RUSirius (9th March 2013), seeker/reader (16th July 2014), shipo (28th April 2013), Youniverse (9th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

oops!!! I was here earlier and was gonna thank you for posting this, and got sidetracked by a PM.

So I came back to thank you Mr White, for this post.

I went to it and read through a bunch of it, and as I expected, it is supurb. Short, concice, explanation to everything. Perfect. Not overly wordy as some like to be.

Thanks to Mr White, y'all ain't got no scuses now. This thread, and Buhlmans site wil get you OOBE's, if you just get started and don't quit. These contain all the info you need to get it done.

Since finding my HS/Source, that first time out of body, I have had "Many" OOBE's/day, every day, for more than two years. (Yep! That's many thousands of "Personal" OOBE's, not a belief in someone elses research.)

Yeah, i will do my best to contribute to the thread from my experience and researching. I was catching up posts and read about the free-books on the net. I had downloaded myself the free version at the beginning but later payed for both books in the bookstore. That's the reason i read them twice
    I remembered his website and that there was pretty interesting stuff on. I looked up again and was surprised that i read the stuff from another point of view now. And the "Effective Mindset" caught my attention, it's a pretty good sum up from his books that waked up my curiosity and intention to experiences and explore by my self. Will post it here.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Youniverse (9th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

During out-of-body exploration we confront many interesting experiences; these include vibrational state fears, thought forms, self made and external energy creations, contact with non-physical inhabitants and countless other issues. However, the single most pervasive issue we experience is our own indoctrinated mindset and state of consciousness. Our perception of reality is distorted by a collection of falsehoods and beliefs and complicated even further by our grossly inaccurate form based self-image. Our ability to effectively explore thought responsive realities is often blocked by our own conscious and subconscious mind.

I feel the single most important issue we confront in out-of-body exploration is our ability to create and maintain the ideal mind set. During every experience we carry with us our individual mental baggage including our subconscious fears and limits. Over the years I have come to realize that this is a critical issue that is seldom addressed. The following perceptions are the result of my four decades of out-of body experiences and this knowledge has greatly assisted me in my personal explorations and my daily life. I question everything and assume nothing. I have found that all beliefs, all three dimensional and linear assumptions and our own form based self conception create serious anchors to our progress. The enclosed list is my personal reality precepts – please accept or reject, as you feel fit.

William Buhlman’s Exploration Mindset

1. I am pure consciousness. I possess no form or three-dimensional structure. I have the ability to manifest and use different energy forms for my expression and education. I realize I am not humanoid nor any other form based concept.

2. I am immortal, creative and powerful; nothing seen or unseen can harm me or block my path.

3. I shape, mold and interpret all realities. I create my reality both in and out of body. I accept complete personal responsibility for my energy creations. I’m the creative writer, director and actor in every drama I experience. My consciousness uses form like a master puppeteer.

4. I am an explorer of consciousness. I seek the answers to life’s mysteries and refuse to settle for manmade beliefs or conclusions. By expanding my explorations inward beyond all form based realities I possess the innate ability to obtain the answers.

5. I remain open to my unlimited potential and detached and independent from all man-made beliefs, religions and consensus reality conclusions. I am not a member of any group or religion. The truth is not manmade.

6. I perceive with my consciousness. My natural perception is 360 degrees. I remain alert that I actively color, shape and mold my perceptions of reality. All the realities I encounter are interpreted by my mind. My consciousness is highly interactive in all energy environments.

7. I reject the entire premise of beliefs. I can only truly know something based upon my personal experience. The key to self-knowledge is to expand my experience and not my beliefs. I realize that false and distorted beliefs create the blocks I experience. I jettison all manmade beliefs and refuse to be a mental slave to the consensus mindset in any reality. Attaching my mind to manmade conclusions and beliefs acts to distort my perception and blocks my progress. I aggressively examine and purge all non-confirmed conclusions, concepts, ideas, and beliefs from my mind. The lighter I am the further inward I experience.

8. I accept, embrace and enjoy the vibrational state and all the associated OBE related energy phenomena. I surrender it; I allow it to expand through every layer of my being. I love the intensity and variety of the vibrational state. During all altered states and vibrational state phenomena I remain completely calm and non analytical. I allow the energies to expand through me.

9. OBEs are natural and essential for my spiritual growth. My conscious OBEs dramatically accelerate my personal growth. I am open to and expect profound experiences.

10. I create and maintain a designated out-of-body exploration area in my home separate from the bedroom. I expect results in this focused environment.

11. I possess no limits; I can move, expand and express my conscious awareness without limit. I create the limits or blocks that I experience so I can dissolve them.

12. I control and prolong my OBEs and my state of consciousness by using focused powerful commands; Awareness Now! Higher Self Now! Clarity Now! etc.

13. I demand to experience my Higher Self whenever possible. I expect immediate results and clear answers now! As much as possible I surrender to my Higher Self, my inner guidance. I trust my Higher Self for I am my guide.

14. I currently maintain and operate a personal energy vehicle (body) on every dimension of the multidimensional universe. I have the natural ability to shift my conscious awareness throughout these energy bodies and experience and explore without limit. I travel the path within me. I travel the entire multidimensional universe within myself. External motion and forms are unnecessary. The direct path and expressway to self-knowledge and self-realization is within me

15. To the best of my ability I identify, confront and resolve my fears both in and out of the body. I fully realize that my fears will manifest as form based during my OBEs. I actively seek to dissolve all the energy blocks I experience.

16. I remain calm in the face of intense energy shifts and manifestations. To the best of my ability I remain detached and neutral to the various energies that I encounter, mold or create. As much as possible I am the objective, dispassionate observer of the unfolding imagery, concepts, forms and dramas that I experience.

17. All form-based realities are temporary energy structures. Form is created and shaped by consciousness and function as vehicles and expressions of consciousness. I seek to experience and comprehend the Source of all realities.

18. The key to initiating conscious OBEs is daily practice with persistent and focused intention.

19. Attempting to comprehend and navigate the multidimensional universe using any man made conclusion, belief system or religion as a guide leads only to extreme self-delusion, blocks and deception. I follow my inner wisdom, my higher self.

20. To uncover the truth of my existence I must explore beyond the facade of form. True reality and answers exist beyond the three dimensional energy forms of the astral and physical dimensions. I experience the higher realities deep within me.

21. I am open and expect new and enlightening experiences both in and out of body. I encourage and embrace radical and rapid change. I remain completely open to experience accelerated personal growth. Mental stagnation and rigid thought is not an option.

22. The key to accurate perception and answers is to examine and cleanse the lens of my mind so I am free from the false beliefs and consensus self-deception that dominates all form based realities. Clear perception is essential and my complete responsibility.

23. The answers are always present; it is I that creates and maintains any blocks that I experience. I take full responsibility for my life and my experiences both in and out of my body.

24. My experiences both in and out of body provide the lessons I designed for my education. I always dig for the unseen reason and purpose behind my experiences.

25. During all OBEs I inwardly demand “Awareness Now!” often and I expect immediate results. I consciously magnify and intensify my intentions. I know I possess unlimited creative power and expect instant results and clear answers. “Awareness Now” is my focused intention and my silent mantra.

26. I have the ability to navigate, observe and explore the entire timeline. All is now.

27. I focus on the now for I can only create and manipulate my reality in the present moment. Now is the focal point of all my creative energy. My access to immense creative power dwells in the now.

28. I confirm the authenticity of all the life forms and realities I encounter; I assume nothing and question everything. I look beyond the dense façade for I realize that form is not reality; it is but an expression and tool of consciousness

29. I realize I must jettison all of my preset mental judgments; this includes all the human concepts I take for granted including good and evil, ugly and beautiful, right and wrong. True reality has no opposites, no judgments.

30. I recognize the importance of transcending all external modes and methods of perception and this includes the powerful perception tool of my mind. This is essential in order to truly perceive and experience objective reality and experience my higher self.

31. I have found it extremely helpful to maintain a detailed OBE and dream journal. It helps to condition and open my mind to accept and experience multiple realities.

32. Confronting and dissolving the energy manifestations of my own fears, limits and blocks is essential for my spiritual growth. There are no negative out-of-body experiences, only energy manifestations I don’t currently comprehend.

33. I don’t waste my energy promoting or defending my perceptions of reality. I realize that those of us that know from experience will understand.

34. Above all, persistence is the most important attribute we possess. Daily practice and positive focused intention is the essential key.

This knowledge has served me well for decades. In fact it took me two decades to comprehend the staggering exploration abilities we possess. Each of us has an important choice; we can accept a host of manmade illusions and play the great form based shell game or we can decide to move inward and experience a more expansive reality. I have found the countless worlds of form to be an immense maze of deception, if you truly desire answers it is essential to go beyond the façade of the physical and astral dimensions. The interaction with and interpretation of form-based realities is an interesting game that has held our attention for countless life times. Ultimately we are drawn inward for the answers.

Each of us is a courageous explorer that has boldly entered the outer epidermis of the universe. Now our quest is to become effective explorers of consciousness and travel the path back home.

I would recommend that you create your own ideal mindset exploration list. The very process of writing your own list can be mind expanding. Do it today.

All my best,

William Buhlman

http://www.astralinfo.org/effective-mindset/

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Antagenet (9th August 2014), Delight (10th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th March 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), meat suit (10th March 2013), Orph (10th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Rich (1st August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (9th March 2013), Youniverse (9th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

I just thought I'd mention as an aside that my friend has met and worked with William Buhlman at the Monroe Institute. I did a weekend gateway course into hemi-sync at my friend's house. I was blessed to get that for free! So I believe it would be beneficial in the goal of achieving an induced OBE to use binaural beats. Do any of you use binaural beats for OBEs?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), mr.white (9th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (9th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #176
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I just thought I'd mention as an aside that my friend has met and worked with William Buhlman at the Monroe Institute. I did a weekend gateway course into hemi-sync at my friend's house. I was blessed to get that for free! So I believe it would be beneficial in the goal of achieving an induced OBE to use binaural beats. Do any of you use binaural beats for OBEs?
    William Buhlman started his program at the Monroe Institute this week, located just a few minutes away from my home in Lovingston. Wish I had the $2000 plus to participate.

I did the Gateway program years ago, but did not get as much significant experience as I hoped for.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (9th March 2013), Youniverse (12th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

At the beginning i have 'tried' with binaural beats, i 'tried' almost every technique, at the end only the simple way brought me out. Focus, persistence and clear intention of achieving my goal. Yeah and i realized the "NOW" is very important.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Beren (9th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), meat suit (10th March 2013), northstar (23rd March 2013), Orph (10th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (9th March 2013), Youniverse (12th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

That is an outstanding list. It all feels exactly right to me. Wish I had the direct experience to back it up.

During out-of-body exploration we confront many interesting experiences; these include vibrational state fears, thought forms, self made and external energy creations, contact with non-physical inhabitants and countless other issues. However, the single most pervasive issue we experience is our own indoctrinated mindset and state of consciousness. Our perception of reality is distorted by a collection of falsehoods and beliefs and complicated even further by our grossly inaccurate form based self-image. Our ability to effectively explore thought responsive realities is often blocked by our own conscious and subconscious mind.

I feel the single most important issue we confront in out-of-body exploration is our ability to create and maintain the ideal mind set. During every experience we carry with us our individual mental baggage including our subconscious fears and limits. Over the years I have come to realize that this is a critical issue that is seldom addressed. The following perceptions are the result of my four decades of out-of body experiences and this knowledge has greatly assisted me in my personal explorations and my daily life. I question everything and assume nothing. I have found that all beliefs, all three dimensional and linear assumptions and our own form based self conception create serious anchors to our progress. The enclosed list is my personal reality precepts – please accept or reject, as you feel fit.

William Buhlman’s Exploration Mindset

1. I am pure consciousness. I possess no form or three-dimensional structure. I have the ability to manifest and use different energy forms for my expression and education. I realize I am not humanoid nor any other form based concept.

2. I am immortal, creative and powerful; nothing seen or unseen can harm me or block my path.

3. I shape, mold and interpret all realities. I create my reality both in and out of body. I accept complete personal responsibility for my energy creations. I’m the creative writer, director and actor in every drama I experience. My consciousness uses form like a master puppeteer.

4. I am an explorer of consciousness. I seek the answers to life’s mysteries and refuse to settle for manmade beliefs or conclusions. By expanding my explorations inward beyond all form based realities I possess the innate ability to obtain the answers.

5. I remain open to my unlimited potential and detached and independent from all man-made beliefs, religions and consensus reality conclusions. I am not a member of any group or religion. The truth is not manmade.

6. I perceive with my consciousness. My natural perception is 360 degrees. I remain alert that I actively color, shape and mold my perceptions of reality. All the realities I encounter are interpreted by my mind. My consciousness is highly interactive in all energy environments.

7. I reject the entire premise of beliefs. I can only truly know something based upon my personal experience. The key to self-knowledge is to expand my experience and not my beliefs. I realize that false and distorted beliefs create the blocks I experience. I jettison all manmade beliefs and refuse to be a mental slave to the consensus mindset in any reality. Attaching my mind to manmade conclusions and beliefs acts to distort my perception and blocks my progress. I aggressively examine and purge all non-confirmed conclusions, concepts, ideas, and beliefs from my mind. The lighter I am the further inward I experience.

8. I accept, embrace and enjoy the vibrational state and all the associated OBE related energy phenomena. I surrender it; I allow it to expand through every layer of my being. I love the intensity and variety of the vibrational state. During all altered states and vibrational state phenomena I remain completely calm and non analytical. I allow the energies to expand through me.

9. OBEs are natural and essential for my spiritual growth. My conscious OBEs dramatically accelerate my personal growth. I am open to and expect profound experiences.

10. I create and maintain a designated out-of-body exploration area in my home separate from the bedroom. I expect results in this focused environment.

11. I possess no limits; I can move, expand and express my conscious awareness without limit. I create the limits or blocks that I experience so I can dissolve them.

12. I control and prolong my OBEs and my state of consciousness by using focused powerful commands; Awareness Now! Higher Self Now! Clarity Now! etc.

13. I demand to experience my Higher Self whenever possible. I expect immediate results and clear answers now! As much as possible I surrender to my Higher Self, my inner guidance. I trust my Higher Self for I am my guide.

14. I currently maintain and operate a personal energy vehicle (body) on every dimension of the multidimensional universe. I have the natural ability to shift my conscious awareness throughout these energy bodies and experience and explore without limit. I travel the path within me. I travel the entire multidimensional universe within myself. External motion and forms are unnecessary. The direct path and expressway to self-knowledge and self-realization is within me

15. To the best of my ability I identify, confront and resolve my fears both in and out of the body. I fully realize that my fears will manifest as form based during my OBEs. I actively seek to dissolve all the energy blocks I experience.

16. I remain calm in the face of intense energy shifts and manifestations. To the best of my ability I remain detached and neutral to the various energies that I encounter, mold or create. As much as possible I am the objective, dispassionate observer of the unfolding imagery, concepts, forms and dramas that I experience.

17. All form-based realities are temporary energy structures. Form is created and shaped by consciousness and function as vehicles and expressions of consciousness. I seek to experience and comprehend the Source of all realities.

18. The key to initiating conscious OBEs is daily practice with persistent and focused intention.

19. Attempting to comprehend and navigate the multidimensional universe using any man made conclusion, belief system or religion as a guide leads only to extreme self-delusion, blocks and deception. I follow my inner wisdom, my higher self.

20. To uncover the truth of my existence I must explore beyond the facade of form. True reality and answers exist beyond the three dimensional energy forms of the astral and physical dimensions. I experience the higher realities deep within me.

21. I am open and expect new and enlightening experiences both in and out of body. I encourage and embrace radical and rapid change. I remain completely open to experience accelerated personal growth. Mental stagnation and rigid thought is not an option.

22. The key to accurate perception and answers is to examine and cleanse the lens of my mind so I am free from the false beliefs and consensus self-deception that dominates all form based realities. Clear perception is essential and my complete responsibility.

23. The answers are always present; it is I that creates and maintains any blocks that I experience. I take full responsibility for my life and my experiences both in and out of my body.

24. My experiences both in and out of body provide the lessons I designed for my education. I always dig for the unseen reason and purpose behind my experiences.

25. During all OBEs I inwardly demand “Awareness Now!” often and I expect immediate results. I consciously magnify and intensify my intentions. I know I possess unlimited creative power and expect instant results and clear answers. “Awareness Now” is my focused intention and my silent mantra.

26. I have the ability to navigate, observe and explore the entire timeline. All is now.

27. I focus on the now for I can only create and manipulate my reality in the present moment. Now is the focal point of all my creative energy. My access to immense creative power dwells in the now.

28. I confirm the authenticity of all the life forms and realities I encounter; I assume nothing and question everything. I look beyond the dense façade for I realize that form is not reality; it is but an expression and tool of consciousness

29. I realize I must jettison all of my preset mental judgments; this includes all the human concepts I take for granted including good and evil, ugly and beautiful, right and wrong. True reality has no opposites, no judgments.

30. I recognize the importance of transcending all external modes and methods of perception and this includes the powerful perception tool of my mind. This is essential in order to truly perceive and experience objective reality and experience my higher self.

31. I have found it extremely helpful to maintain a detailed OBE and dream journal. It helps to condition and open my mind to accept and experience multiple realities.

32. Confronting and dissolving the energy manifestations of my own fears, limits and blocks is essential for my spiritual growth. There are no negative out-of-body experiences, only energy manifestations I don’t currently comprehend.

33. I don’t waste my energy promoting or defending my perceptions of reality. I realize that those of us that know from experience will understand.

34. Above all, persistence is the most important attribute we possess. Daily practice and positive focused intention is the essential key.

This knowledge has served me well for decades. In fact it took me two decades to comprehend the staggering exploration abilities we possess. Each of us has an important choice; we can accept a host of manmade illusions and play the great form based shell game or we can decide to move inward and experience a more expansive reality. I have found the countless worlds of form to be an immense maze of deception, if you truly desire answers it is essential to go beyond the façade of the physical and astral dimensions. The interaction with and interpretation of form-based realities is an interesting game that has held our attention for countless life times. Ultimately we are drawn inward for the answers.

Each of us is a courageous explorer that has boldly entered the outer epidermis of the universe. Now our quest is to become effective explorers of consciousness and travel the path back home.

I would recommend that you create your own ideal mindset exploration list. The very process of writing your own list can be mind expanding. Do it today.

All my best,

William Buhlman

http://www.astralinfo.org/effective-mindset/

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Beren (9th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), mr.white (9th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Hi sirdipswitch, i shared some personal information on your thread hoping for a response from you?

In anticipation, lookbeyond

38. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

As the thread name says-secret of the soul, we are the soul and we are the secret.

The key thing is to remember the language of the God. Current ones that we use are very primitive ways of expressing though can be very beautiful.
    When sirdipswitch mentioned how he converse with his HS it just reassured me of this divine language.
    It`s the conversation which you have with God in unspoken language wordless words and whole sentences which can transform instantly into a picture or emotion or whatever suits God in that moment of speaking with you.

I had few OBE`s though I didn`t quite understand what was happening. Later on I started to grasp the size of the experiences.
    In my personal conversation with my HS or God I found out that this language we all must remember if we want to have the full experience of life.
    All of a sudden your vision gets clearer and you know what to ask and what not.

Recently I was speaking with Father (that`s how I call God) and I understood finally that all one needs is to actively or consciously communicate with God.
    To learn to listen, to understand what God replies to you since he always does.

The baby learning the language is the right example. All it hears at the beginning is the unrecognizable sounds but what it keeps still interested in those sounds is the energy behind it.

The Love.

Baby feels mother and father`s intention behind those mumbling sounds (to the baby`s current level of understanding) as love and it instinctively follows the way of love without understanding. Later on mumbling sounds become words and sentences though still very unreasonable to a child.

It`s the same with us now. We`re at threshold of understanding what our heavenly parent says to us. Through words and emotions and images and sounds.
    And where does and OBE fits here?

It`s a tool. And not the only one in God`s toolbar. It`s a tool for ones who couldn`t understand divine language so that when they experience OBE they start from zero point and progress further in understanding.
    Mr. Buhlman was a non believer but he changed. As many did.

One thing we shouldn`t do is to feel bad if we don`t jump out of body as for example Mr.White here did. That was and is HIS experience and a personal way of finding God. And it is beautiful. Aswell as sirdipswithc`s.
    But here is the core of what I speak ; you may have been out of body so many times that you can`t recognize this enough.

When you are in prayer (or meditation ) or in any state different than current - you are out of your body because your conscience is focused somewhere else.
    Key is to learn or perfect the movement in that state.

Hence this thread`s excellent advices and experiences and testimonies.
    Don`t get discouraged if your own experience isn`t like others here, follow your own way since you`re unique. Eventually you`ll jump out of the water so to say and you will know it.

The other day I met up with some friends from a lot of ages ago, we sang together since they know how fond I am of poems. It was like throwing out rhymes in the most beautiful ways. I floated here and there with them and them assumed position to look through Father`s eyes. I was or I am the all that is.

I saw galaxies and felt like Father feels-Love and Joy and Peace.

And all this while laying fully bodily conscious in bed without doing a thing like a technique of repetitions and such.
    Not that they don`t work but whenever I follow them I end up not going anywhere. When I relax and just think that I go-I go.

Point is that everybody has to find their unique way of accessing to Father.
    When they find it a dichotomy happens. Their unique way that brought them to God is turning out to be the only way possible.

"Only through me you will come to Father"-said Christ.
    What was he?

Love manifested. And we are Love manifested aswell. It`s just that we need to remember this. Unless going through Love-we will not go anywhere.
    No power or technique or ability or technology will help.
    Being Love does.
    Last edited by Beren; 10th March 2013 at 15:23.
    Love, love - and see what happens

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th March 2013), Deneon (10th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), greybeard (10th March 2013), lookbeyond (10th March 2013), mr.white (10th March 2013), Reinhard (10th March 2013), Rich (16th June 2019), Shamz (11th March 2013), Violet (1st July 2014), Youniverse (12th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 LastLast