+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

My study of this topic is ongoing and has been very shocking to me! I stumbled onto this body of ancient knowledge because of my new partner. He made a subtle change on our rented lot. He added a small 32” round water garden. He very carefully calculated the location of the middle of our property to make sure it was exactly placed there. Because he knew the principles of Vaastu, he could follow these to create a better energetic space for us to live in. At the time I thought his attention to this matter was sweet, but I did not expect much change in the energy of our home. Brother- was I WRONG! 3 days later I realized that our living space was filled with a thick golden energy which I could actually see, it felt like liquid love. The little water garden had transformed the energy inside our little trailer in an amazing way.

During the past year I have been searching for a home. I started by making a list of the things I wanted, however I made the decision to put good energy (VAASTU) first. The energy I am talking about is the energy of divine inspiration, mental clarity, abundance, and robust health. How can this be ‘found’? Believe it or not, there is an ancient body of knowledge which contains the information on how to find it, and how to create it in your home. And the more I’ve studied this, the more I’ve found this to be very accurate.

What is really shocking to me, however... is that homes in the United States are actually built to be sure NO ONE living in them gets to experience this. At first I thought this was a result of unconscious behavior... but as I continued I came to the conclusion that it must be deliberate. I am going to try to explain and educate a bit in this thread. As always, I would really appreciate any information you have on this topic which would deepen my knowledge or would educate other readers. If you would like to begin to learn about this I’d recommend a well written book full of lots of simple diagrams that is easy to understand, Victory Through Vatsu. Here is a link to it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Throug...+through+vastu

In order to understand just how severe this situation is consider the photo below. On the Left is an arial photo of a housing tract in Tuscon Arizona, on the Right is magnified microchip:

What do you think might be going on here? Perhaps we not only have poisoned food and water and air and EMF frequencies... perhaps we are being offered homes set up in such a way as to poison our experience of life here on the earth and to hook into our energy fields????? In the housing tracts shown above not ONE SINGLE house and lot is set up to harvest the Vaastu which is all around us and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON living in these homes will feel the joy of being supported by energy and inspiration. This is a very sad situation!

Logic says that ONE of these homes would be set up correctly. Hint: it is not about having a small lot, a small house, an identical house, or a mass produced house. The principles needed for having balanced energy in your home are simple and easy... but almost no one is following them. STRANGE

There is a way out.. and it is called knowledge. Just like you can learn to buy organic food and to filter your water, you can also learn to feed yourself by living in a house that is filled with Vaatsu (also known as ‘the energy of God’ in ancient texts) which supports you and your life.
    Last edited by Dawn; 23rd October 2012 at 02:40.

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

13th Warrior (23rd October 2012), 4evrneo (23rd October 2012), 72MAV27 (23rd October 2012), amandapoet (23rd October 2012), aniN (23rd October 2012), Belle (23rd October 2012), biocharproject (3rd March 2013), Calz (24th October 2012), CeltMan (24th October 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (23rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018), eaglespirit (23rd October 2012), Earth Angel (23rd October 2012), enfoldedblue (23rd October 2012), Flash (23rd October 2012), Fred Steeves (24th October 2012), Gardener (23rd October 2012), GreenGuy (5th December 2013), gripreaper (23rd October 2012), Heather2017 (23rd October 2012), Herbert (23rd October 2012), Hervé (23rd October 2012), Holly Lindin (26th October 2012), johnf (23rd October 2012), Kiforall (23rd October 2012), kikidoll (23rd October 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th October 2012), Laura Elina (23rd October 2012), leavesoftrees (23rd October 2012), lisalu (23rd October 2012), lookbeyond (23rd October 2012), mab777 (24th October 2012), Mark (24th October 2012), Mike (23rd October 2012), modwiz (24th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Ol' Roy (26th October 2012), penn (23rd October 2012), Reinhard (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), Rollo (23rd October 2012), ROMANWKT (24th October 2012), RunningDeer (23rd October 2012), RUSirius (23rd October 2012), selinam (23rd October 2012), Sidney (26th October 2012), skamandar (23rd October 2012), Student_Energy_Healer (23rd October 2012), Swanette (24th October 2012), ulli (23rd October 2012), we-R-one (23rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012), Wind (23rd October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

Hi Dawn,

Interesting concept, is it similar to Feng Shui? Also about your water feature you added, is it based on the lot? If your house is on a lot of a larger lot can it still work? Also is it possible to harvest the energy for others without their knowing?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Dawn (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), ulli (23rd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Dawn, just ordered the book. I have an RV park that I would like to try some of these concepts on. Should be interesting.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kikidoll For This Post:

Dawn (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Craig: Interesting concept, is it similar to Feng Shui? Also about your water feature you added, is it based on the lot? If your house is on a lot of a larger lot can it still work? Also is it possible to harvest the energy for others without their knowing?
    Hi Craig, thanks for your questions. The basis of Vastu is understanding the 4 directions (similar in some ways to Native Americans) and their role in our lives. The energy they focus on comes from the NorthEast quadrant. This energy revitalizes us and brings both inspiration as well as the mental understanding of how to create what inspiration shows us. In order to have this in abundance in our lives a balance is needed in our dwellings.

Our trailer and its space cannot ever be really balanced because the slope of our land is not conducive to balance and our little lot is not aligned with the 4 directions. Even so, we can make substantial changes in the energy here just by applying what principles we can.

In the case of a man-made water feature, placing this in the North Ease quadrant is best. And a man made water feature is best energetically if it is round. We couldn’t do that because of the placement of our little trailer on our lot. The other place that is good for water is in the exact middle of our land and that is what we did.

If someone places water in some other location a strong imbalance in energy may occur. And, depending on where the water is, the consequences can be severe.

Here is an excerpt from the book Victory through Vastu:
    Quote The ancient mahnrishis} the great sages of India, learned to channel the power of
    nature in a beneficial way. They discovered the fundamental pillars of Creation, the five
    elements-earth, fire, sky (space), water and air. They observed that everyone born on
    this planet, regardless of belief or spiritual attainment, is under the influence of the five
    elements. And, they found ways to operate these elements for the highest good of all.
    The maharishis studied the elements carefully. They observed that each element
    had unique attributes and influences. When an element was placed in a particular direction,
    it reacted in a particular way-either positively or nega ti vely. ...

Vaastu's re-emergence is a true gift to the world. Swami Kaleshwar considers
    Vaastu to be a divine protection circle against th e suffering of this age. The reality of this
    time, which the maharishis named the Kali Yuga, 3 is 75% negative and only 25% positive.
    The misalignment of buildings factors heavily in this situation. "Most of the world is
    buj]t wrong," he states. "That is why there is huge depression and people are facing so
    many ups and downs-so many terribl e situations. But, don' t worry! You can fix your
    life with Vaastu."
    Not only can you fix your problems, you can help others by using Vaastu. ... when people
    seek your help, first look to the Vaastu of their homes.... problems and opportunities can
    be predicted from the layout of a property and the buildings located on it.
    One of the big shocks I experienced as I studied Vatsu was that I re evaluated all the homes I have lived in and related them to what occurred in my life. To my dismay, I found that every negative event in my life could be traced to energy imbalances created by home the energy of the homes I have lived in. There are very specific difficulties which arise when each type of energy is imbalanced. In the study of Vaatsu some very specific life problems have been related to specific home energy imbalances.

Here is a something simple anyone can try. Do NOT sleep with your head facing North or you will find you have a racing mind, strange dreams, and restless sleep. Try sleeping with your head in other directions and see what happens.
    Last edited by Dawn; 23rd October 2012 at 05:53.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2012), Belle (23rd October 2012), Craig (24th October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018), Kindred (23rd October 2012), Laura Elina (23rd October 2012), Mark (24th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Reinhard (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), ROMANWKT (24th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

OK.. here is a simple example of how bad planning has created a problem. The most important energy to have in your life is North and East energy... and where they meet at the NorthEast corner of a property the result is purely positive. This energy brings creativity, abundance, clear thinking, health, and vitality.

Below are 2 typical American tract homes. You can see housing developments like this all over the developed world. In this case the lots of these homes are actually ideal. They both slope slightly down towards the north where the street is so that water in the winter can drain into the street. These lots could have had a wonderful homes built on them. Instead the design of the homes are deliberately set up to prevent the occupants from having any NE energy at all. They are part of a neighborhood of identical homes. Hundreds of identical homes, all set up so that residents will not experience positive energy in their lives... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!:

Right Home problem: There is a ‘cut’ in the NorthEast corner. That is... the northeast corner of this home is completely missing!

Left Home problem: The garage catches all the NorthEast energy and blocks this energy from entering the house at all. The car gets it. Or, if the garage is not kept clear of storage the weight of the stored items will completely unbalance this energy so that is is no longer positive.

Fixing the Problem:

So.. if you lived in such a house, what could you do to bring this wonderful energy into your life? Actually you could ‘fix’ this problem without moving.

Right house solution: Build an extension onto the North East Corner of the house. Even a covered deck attached to the home would bring this energy in, as long as you spent time sitting there and otherwise using it. By doing this the energy would also fill the rest of the house.

Left house solution: You could transform the garage into a living area and park on the street. You would not want to park in front of the garage in this case however, because then you would be partially blocking this energy with your heavy metal car.

Of course, the best thing would have been for the houses to be designed from the beginning to bring this energy in. It is strange that out of the hundreds of homes I have studied in my area, I have not been able to find even ONE that was built to take advantage of this most basic element of life.

Simple Solutions: In writing this post I wanted to find ONE good example of a small neighborhood house which is actually built to take advantage of this energy. There are almost NO homes which do this, and I have noticed these never ever come up for sale unless the owner gets very old and dies. However I did finally find an example using GoogleMap's ariel photo capabilities. I was not surprised to find that this home was the only one on the street to have a very expensive car parked in the driveway. Good energy leads to success in every aspect of life, including business and finances. Here is the link to the photos I captured of it:

Good points of this home: Notice that the U shape of the home actually harvests the North energy and that there are TWO NE corners that can capture the very special energy I've mentioned. Also... notice that there is a gap between the homes across the street which allow for a flow of North energy into this home.
    Last edited by Dawn; 23rd October 2012 at 07:26.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2012), Belle (23rd October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018), Kindred (23rd October 2012), modwiz (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

This is very interesting. Will it "work" in an apartment? 5th floor... There is water fountain (square with corners pointing toward edges of the lot not the corners of the lot) in the middle of our common lot sorrounded by four buildings. Whole lot is aligned in SW to NE direction. My apartment too...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 23rd October 2012 at 09:32.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Robert J. Niewiadomski: This is very interesting. Will it "work" in an apartment? 5th floor... There is water fountain (square with corners pointing toward edges of the lot not the corners of the lot) in the middle of our common lot sorrounded by four buildings. Whole lot is aligned in SW to NE direction. My apartment too...
    Yes it will Robert. The key is to apply the principles to your personal apartment. You are lucky the the building is aligned North and South. Many lots and buildings in this modern age are lined up at a 45 degree angle to the cardinal directions, which makes it very difficult to work with the energies.

Because the remainder of the apartment building and grounds are shared, and not your personal space, they do not impact you very much from an energetic standpoint. If there are 100 tenants then you are affected by 1% or 1/100, which is your 'share' of the complex. However, inside your apartment 100% of the effect of the energy there is yours to enjoy. How you use your rooms, how you arrange your heavy furniture vs your light furniture, and so on, makes a big difference. Of course, if the interior design of your space is set so that the energies are impossible to balance then you need to move.

One such example of bad interior planning would be a toilet in the NE quadrant of your apartment. This would spoil the lovely energy coming in from that direction and prevent it from effecting you in a positive way. I am in the process of choosing a home for myself. One of the best candidates has just that problem. I am going to need to move the toilet if I decide to purchase this home, and I need to figure in this cost into the price for me of this place. The penalty for leaving it where it is would really ruin my life. I wouldn't even consider such a property if it did not have many other amazing features.

In your place you would want to leave the NE quadrant of your apartment as bare as possible to allow energy there to circulate freely. You would not have a fire in that quadrant, so if there is a fireplace in the NE of your apartment don't use it! There are many more things that are important in order to enjoy life giving energy to be balanced and supportive in your home.

I think it might be fun to analyze a couple of homes or apartments in this thread and I am willing to spend my time doing this to give an example of what can be done. There are well paid professionals who specialize in this field, and I am not one of them. On the other hand, I have found this field of study so fascinating, and have spent so many hours studying the book I recommend, that I think I could do a simple passable job.

If you would like to put your floor plan and photos up on the thread for view by other members I'd be willing to look at them... BUT ... please contact me privately first so that I get a 'heads up' about it.. and so I can decide if your project would be helpful to the Avalon community as an example
    Last edited by Dawn; 23rd October 2012 at 09:54.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018), Kindred (23rd October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

What A Positive Thread Marianne. Thanks

My Apologies Dawn. Thank You
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 23rd October 2012 at 22:50.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Dawn (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (23rd October 2012), Kindred (23rd October 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    What A Positive Thread Marianne. Thanks

You mean Dawn?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dawn (23rd October 2012), Kindred (23rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Dawn,
    You always impress and inspire me with such wonderful knowledge. Thank you for this great information, I will certainly pay attention as I am quite fond of the right energy !

I like to think of my home as my recharging station of zen and rest.

Thank you !
    Annette

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Dawn (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (23rd October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018), Kindred (23rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 times in 462 posts

Hi Dawn

Is it the same principle in the southern hemisphere?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Dawn (24th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote leavesoftrees: Hi Dawn

This is a good question, and one my partner and I have been contemplating for some weeks. If anyone reading this thread knows for sure please speak up! Meanwhile we have made an educted guess about this. Our belief is that it is related to the way in which the hearth spins, follows the sun, and moves through space. The East is the direction of the New energy ... Earth spins towards the East... the new day begins there. It is pretty clear that the East energy is the same all over the globe.

The Earth also moves towards the North star, and so does our Sun.

So these energies are the ones our earth moves towards and it does this in a spiraling motion. I'm not sure if these energies are the same as the Vaastu energy this ancient wisdom works with, however it feels like this is correct. The image below always helps me to see this in my mind's understanding:

I guess the way to know for sure would be to have some people from the South hemisphere of our globe try this and find out.... or to find an expert who knows.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd October 2012), Kindred (23rd October 2012), leavesoftrees (24th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote leavesoftrees: Hi Dawn

This is a good question, and one my partner and I have been contemplating for some weeks. If anyone reading this thread knows for sure please speak up! Meanwhile we have made an educted guess about this. Our belief is that it is related to the way in which the hearth spins, follows the sun, and moves through space. The East is the direction of the New energy ... Earth spins towards the East... the new day begins there. It is pretty clear that the East energy is the same all over the globe.

The Earth also moves towards the North star, and so does our Sun.

So these energies are the ones our earth moves towards and it does this in a spiraling motion. I'm not sure if these energies are the same as the Vaastu energy this ancient wisdom works with, however it feels like this is correct. The image below always helps me to see this in my mind's understanding:

I guess the way to know for sure would be to have some people from the South hemisphere of our globe try this and find out.... or to find an expert who knows.
    Dawn... you'll note that the image above portrays a 'right-hand rule' rotation. I do wonder if the sun's motion is also a spiral... around a central 'local' star cluster??? And that this Entire group, then rotates about the 'Galactic Sun'. Some powerful energies, I would say.

And that I've been involved in several architectural projects (including my own), makes this knowledge tremendously useful.

Thank You!

In Unity, Peace and Love

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Dawn (24th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

great thread Dawn......just today I was thinking about something I heard on an astral projection training cd, that placing a very small water fountain in the back left corner of your house can dramatically improve the flow of abundance......I really must give this a try.....great info here Dawn, thank you!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Dawn (24th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Do NOT sleep with your head facing North or you will find you have a racing mind, strange dreams, and restless sleep. Try sleeping with your head in other directions and see what happens.
    Dawn... when you say "with your head facing North", do you mean such that your head is at the South end of the bed, and your feet North, or do you mean with your head at the North end, with your feet South? Thanks in advance for the answer!

Currently, the head of my is at the South end, with my feet at the North end...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Dawn (24th October 2012), Mark (24th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Earth Angel: ......just today I was thinking about something I heard on an astral projection training cd, that placing a very small water fountain in the back left corner of your house can dramatically improve the flow of abundance......I really must give this a try.....
    Earth Angel, here's my understanding. If you place a water fountain in some location other than the NE quadrant of your dwelling or the exact middle of your property it could create an imbalance. Be sure to check where the 'back left corner' of your house is in relation to the 4 cardinal directions. If it is in the NE then go ahead. If it is not in the NE of your home, then it might unbalance the energies there. To figure this out sketch your house or apartment out and then draw a box around it ... this box is the energetic field you wish to balance and enhance. Now draw lines through the middle like this [+] wherever your rooms fall within this box determines which quadrant they are in. This is why houses with missing NE quadrants are so toxic... the energy you need to nurture yourself is left outside of your house boundaries and you do not have access to it while living there.
    Quote Dawn: Do NOT sleep with your head facing North or you will find you have a racing mind, strange dreams, and restless sleep. Try sleeping with your head in other directions and see what happens.
    Kindred: Dawn... when you say "with your head facing North", do you mean such that your head is at the South end of the bed, and your feet North, or do you mean with your head at the North end, with your feet South? Thanks in advance for the answer!

Currently, the head of my is at the South end, with my feet at the North end...
    Kindred, your sleeping position is a good one- your head is NOT towards the North.
    Quote From Victory Through Vatsu

HEAD TO THE: SOUTH
    Benefits: Auspicious. The best position for s]eeping is with the top of your head
    pointing to the south with your feet pointing north. Sleeping with the head in
    this direction brings peace, good dreams, an increase in soul power and good
    health.
    *HEAD To THE: WEST
    Benefits: Auspicious. The second preference is sleeping with the top of you r head
    pointing west and your feet pointing to the east. Sleeping with the head to this
    direction brings health, industriousness and increased longevity.
    *HEAD TO THE: EAST
    Benefits: Auspicious. The third preference is sleeping with the top of your head
    pointing to the east and your feet pointing to the west. Sleeping with the head to
    this direction brings health, clarity and
    And a wonderful quote from the same book:
    Quote you have a good Vaastu place, you will really want to know the inner fragrance you are carrying inside. Then your life will turn to spirituality. The energy automatically pulls you. That is the iltimate secret of how Vaastu leads you to enlightenment.
    Last edited by Dawn; 24th October 2012 at 03:01.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Earth Angel (24th October 2012), fifi (24th October 2012), Kindred (24th October 2012), Mark (24th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012), Swanette (24th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Thanks for the info Dawn.

A couple of questions;
    1) I have a stream running under my property, North(now!!!...lol-- as North has changed over past 7 years!!) -to South.
    I have read that 'geopathic stress' can be generated by this. Wonder how a water feature in N.E. sector might balance & affect this?

2) I read a few years ago about sleeping and furniture arrangements re 'feng chui', wonder if the same principles apply?
    I sleep with feet pointing North/NE

Interestingly, in summmer, when sunny her(Hmmm? - that's the theory at least!)- I always prefer to sit in N.East quadrant, - facing S.West in the sun, reading. Find it very relaxing.

That is also where I am planning to set up a water feature- small pool, with circulating water,(solar powered) into a wooden female sculpture (yet to be carved/made!)

Any thoughts?
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

33. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

nomadguy (26th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Hi Dawn, why is it bad to sleep with your head facing north? I read your description of the symptoms, mind racing, strange dreams, etc., bit what is the science of it? I have read in the past that doing so was a good thing. Thanks for this great thread!

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote CeltMan: A couple of questions;
    1) I have a stream running under my property, North(now!!!...lol-- as North has changed over past 7 years!!) -to South.
    I have read that 'geopathic stress' can be generated by this. Wonder how a water feature in N.E. sector might balance & affect this?

2) I read a few years ago about sleeping and furniture arrangements re 'feng chui', wonder if the same principles apply?
    I sleep with feet pointing North/NE
    From what I have read and from my personal looking at this ... water flowing South can have some serious consequences for you. Now, you did say 'under' your property... so we are speaking here of something below ground??? Let me know what you mean by 'under' so that I can try to see if there is an answer for you. Offhand... South flowing water is NOT good. Putting any kind of water feature in the NE is a great idea however.

Your sleeping position sounds good. Yes, how you arrange your furniture has an effect. In general you want heavy items in the SW of the house, and the SW of each room, leaving the NE as open and light as possible. This is to balance the negative effects of the SW energy and allow the light open energy of the NE to be enhanced.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Rahkyt: Hi Dawn, why is it bad to sleep with your head facing north? I read your description of the symptoms, mind racing, strange dreams, etc., bit what is the science of it? I have read in the past that doing so was a good thing. Thanks for this great thread!
    Gosh Rahkyt, I wish I truly knew all the underlying science behind this. I believe that this is actually based on ancient science which we are only just not re-discovering. Here is what Victory Through Vastu says about this:
    Quote HEAD TO THE: NORTH
    Results: Dangerous. Never sleep with the top of your head pointing
    to the north and feet pointing to the south. It brings terrible dreams
    and disturbed sleep. You will feel miserable. Irritability, frustration,
    and emotional instability will develop. It sucks your positive vibrations
    while you sleep. You will lose 50% of your willpower and your soul power
    will not increase while you sleep. Your physical and mental health will suffer
    From what I can tell this is accurate, at least in my case. Anyone else tried this to find out how it is for you?
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th October 2012 at 02:14.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2018), Mark (26th October 2012), nomadguy (26th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast