+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

A truly great thread! Thank you Dawn for sharing this!

I shall enjoy reading through the information here. Seems to overlap another thread that is in the forum about "geopathic stress"
    Last edited by nomadguy; 26th October 2012 at 04:19.
    Why not now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Dawn (27th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Default Re: You are Starving for Energy? It is Deliberate and You Can Change It

Hi Dawn, I did a bit of research on it myself after I asked you the question and came across a number of Vaastu sites that had sections on sleeping direction that said the same thing. When I asked about the "science" I was speaking of Vaastu, not necessarily mainstream science. My own experience corroborates this as well but, for some reason, a few months ago, I decided to turn the bed in our home with the head facing north. For some reason I was thinking that would be a good thing. Smh.

Well, the experiment has resulted in a few months of relative sleeplessness, irritability, a more material outlook on life and a grounding that has not at all been a positive thing. After reading your post and doing a bit of research two days ago I immediately went and rearranged the bedroom and turned the bed back so that the head was facing east. Already we have noticed the shift in better sleep and increasing sensitivity and a return of greater intuitive insight. Man.

I should have known better, as the Kensho event I experienced in March of this year occurred as an OOBE experience with my head facing toward the East. Thanks again for this thread, you've made a difference in some lives! Bless!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Dawn (27th October 2012), DNA (31st January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2