+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaccinations Harm Psychic Abilities

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Vaccinations Harm Psychic Abilities

I have been interested by finding these facts of vaccincations having many things mixed in with them that seem to affect the brain.

A few weeks ago here on Avalon I recall reading a thread about how the government was planning on dropping a flu virus which would in effect change the brain chemistry which would stop us from being able to have a religious connection or realization.

Here is more reserach I have encountered.
    Perhaps Avalon members have already seen this....perhaps not.
    I thought I would share.

Quote wo pieces of evidence that vaccinations harm psychic abilities:

1. From Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman:

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."

Credo Mutwa (the reptilian agenda video pt 1 www.davidicke.com )

Lets face it, the world in which be think we live in, may be more advanced than we think it terms of what they can do to both our awareness.

Perhaps there is a reason why so many are unable to awaken.

article source : http://metatech.org/vaccinations_har...abilities.html

__________________________________________________ _______

"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye, I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now... the child is grown, the dream is gone, I have become comfortably numb." - Words by Pink Floyd

__________________________________________________ ________

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2MuXgpl2Sxg
    Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior
    Last edited by Vitalux; 23rd October 2012 at 23:19.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), bluestflame (23rd October 2012), Caren (23rd October 2012), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), DianeKJ (23rd October 2012), DNA (24th October 2012), Draco (24th October 2012), enfoldedblue (24th October 2012), Heather2017 (24th October 2012), Houman (10th October 2019), Hym (10th October 2019), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2012), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2019), Swanette (24th October 2012), TomKat (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019), XelNaga (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Vaccinations Harm Psychic Abilities

I have strong, or at least..decent psychic sensitivity.

somehow, even in the western world, I managed to never be vaccinated.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Caren (24th October 2012), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), DNA (24th October 2012), Heather2017 (24th October 2012), Vitalux (24th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

I posted a thread on weaponised viruses which may help to answer a few questions.
    Maybe a mod could put a link to the thread on here. I haven't done that yet.
    Thanks
    Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    A few weeks ago here on Avalon I recall reading a thread about how the government was planning on dropping a flu virus which would in effect change the brain chemistry which would stop us from being able to have a religious connection or realization.
    I'd guess you're referring to this thread: Monsanto could produce food that suppresses a specific gene in all who eat it:
    If there were a few key genes that were especially important to enable humans to connect with their higher or spiritual selves ... it would seem that this could disable these genes, en masse. It could result in a major dumbing down of humanity, except for those elite few with their own protected food supplies.
    Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Here is more reserach I have encountered.
    Interesting - thanks .

Now I find myself wondering if this suppression of our "spiritual eye" is permanent, for the remainder of this life.

It's been over 40 years since I have had any vaccinations ... so far as I am aware, I remain a psychic dunce.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    I posted a thread on weaponised viruses which may help to answer a few questions.
    Maybe a mod could put a link to the thread on here. I haven't done that yet.
    Thanks
    Zoe x
    This thread: Weaponized Viruses ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), DNA (24th October 2012), Heather2017 (24th October 2012), Journeyman (6th March 2021), Kiforall (24th October 2012), meeradas (25th October 2012), TargeT (24th October 2012), Vitalux (24th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The monsanto senario is also related in that both vaccine attack and GMF attack with the added fungi in the vaccines aswell as the virus and the fungi that accumulates in the soil from round up (non residual systemic pesticide which although does not reside in the soil the damaged balance of the soil due to the fungal invasion causes an infertility to build. It kills the soil.
    Soil from where seeds are born, just as in us poisoning the seed bank.

When reading this link about Glyphosate (roundup) notice how fungi are being used in battle against us too.
    The Glyphosate is completely safe, I'n not sure about the food. But it is the damage to the soil we should be worried about. This is the sort of imbalance that takes a bloody long time to heal, just like the sea. We need to keep our soils fertile.

http://www.rag.org.au/modifiedfoods/roundup1.htm

http://www.rag.org.au/modifiedfoods/roundup1.htm

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in horse husbandry and how all this affects our beasts as well?
    Please message me if you are, I could start a thread.

Zoe x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I wouldn't have any vaccinations now, my children had them as babies and I must admit it didn't feel right.
    When we vaccinated animals it was common knowledge that only one disease at a time should be injected but our children are given excessive cocktails. Knowing a bit about viral manipulation on our DNA how the hell can this do anything but **** up their DNA.
    Don't worry Paul, it isn't irreversible. Once you know that the virus has imprinted on your DNA you give your body the necessary information to search and destroy.

I love biology

Zoe x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), DNA (24th October 2012), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

It can't be proven much more definitively than this...

What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

http://www.naturalnews.com/037653_va...maldehyde.html

Quote "Mercury in vaccines is a conspiracy theory!
    I've been told by numerous "skeptics" and doctors that there's no such thing as mercury in vaccines, and that any such suggestion is nothing more than a "wild conspiracy theory." That just goes to show you how ignorant all the skeptics, doctors and health professionals really are: They have NO CLUE what's in the vaccines they're dishing out to people!

All they have to do is visit this CDC vaccine additives web page, which openly admits to these chemicals being used in vaccines right now. It's not a conspiracy theory, it turns out. It's the status quo of modern-day vaccine manufacturing

Quote (NaturalNews) Have you ever wondered what's really in vaccines? According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control's vaccine additives page, all the following ingredients are routinely used as vaccine additives:

• Aluminum - A light metal that causes dementia and Alzheimer's disease. You should never inject yourself with aluminum.

• Antibiotics - Chemicals that promote superbugs, which are deadly antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria that are killing tens of thousands of Americans every year.

• Formaldehyde - A "pickling" chemical used to preserve cadavers. It's highly toxic to the nervous system, causing blindness, brain damage and seizures. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can see this yourself on the National Toxicology Program website, featuring its 12th Report on Carcinogens.

There, the formaldehyde Fact Sheet completely neglects to mention formaldehyde in vaccines. This is the "dirty little secret" of government and the vaccine industry. It does state, however, that "...formaldehyde causes myeloid leukemia, and rare cancers including sinonasal and nasopharyngeal cancer."

• Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) - A neurotoxic chemical called an "excitotoxin." It causes brain neurons to be overexcited to the point of death. MSG is toxic even when consumed in foods, where it causes migraine headaches and endocrine system damage. You should NEVER inject MSG into your body. But that's what health workers do when they inject you with vaccines.

• Thimerosal - A methyl mercury compound that causes severe, permanent nervous system damage. Mercury is highly toxic to the brain. You should never touch, swallow or inject mercury at any dose. There is no safe dose of mercury! Doctors and vaccine pushers LIE to you and say there is no mercury in vaccines. Even the CDC readily admits vaccine still contain mercury (thimerosal).

In addition, National Toxicology Programs admits in its own documents that:

• Vaccinations "...may produce small but measurable increases in blood levels of mercury."

• "Thimerosal was found to cross the blood-brain and placenta barriers."

• The "...hazards of thimerosal include neurotoxicity and nephrotoxicity." (This means brain and kidney toxicity.)

• "...similar toxicological profiles between ethylmercury and methylmercury raise the possibility that neurotoxicity may also occur at low doses of thimerosal."

• "... there are no existing guidelines for safe exposure to ethylmercury, the metabolite of thimerosal."

• "...the assessment determined that the use of thimerosal as a preservative in vaccines might result in the intake of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeded recommended guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)..."

• ..."In the U.S., thimerosal is still present as preservative in some vaccines given to young children, as well as certain biological products recommended during pregnancy. Thimerosal remains a preservative in some vaccines administered to adolescents and adults. In addition, thimerosal continues to be used internationally as a vaccine preservative."

The report then goes on to say that the FDA studies thimerosal and somehow found it to be perfectly safe. It also states that vaccine manufactures are "working" to remove thimerosal from vaccines, but in reality it's still being manufactured right into the vaccines.

By the way, this report also reveals that the FDA requires preservatives like thimerosal only in so-called "multi-dose" vaccines -- vials that contain more than one dose of the vaccine. Drug companies could, if they wanted to, produce "clean" single-dose vaccines without any mercury / thimerosal. But they choose not to because it's more profitable to product mercury-containing multi-dose vaccines. As the report admits, "Preservatives are not required for products formulated in singledose vials. Multidose vials are preferred by some physicians and health clinics because they are often less expensive per vaccine dose and require less storage space."

So the reason why your child is being injected with vaccine boils down to health care offices making more money and saving shelf space!

"Mercury in vaccines is a conspiracy theory!
    I've been told by numerous "skeptics" and doctors that there's no such thing as mercury in vaccines, and that any such suggestion is nothing more than a "wild conspiracy theory." That just goes to show you how ignorant all the skeptics, doctors and health professionals really are: They have NO CLUE what's in the vaccines they're dishing out to people!

All they have to do is visit this CDC vaccine additives web page, which openly admits to these chemicals being used in vaccines right now. It's not a conspiracy theory, it turns out. It's the status quo of modern-day vaccine manufacturing!

And just in case the CDC removes that page, here's a screen shot, taken October 22, 2012, showing exactly what was on the CDC vaccine additives page:

Feel that headache after a vaccine? That's the feeling of chemicals eating your brain
    Now, consider this: The most common side effect of a vaccine injection is a headache. The CDC admits that over 30 percent of those receiving vaccines experience headaches or migraines. Gee, think about it: What could possibly be in vaccines that would cause headaches, migraines and brain damage?

Ummm, how about the mercury, the formaldehyde, the aluminum and the MSG!

Even if you believe in the theory of vaccines as a helpful way to train the immune system to recognize pathogens, why would anyone -- especially a doctor -- think it's okay to inject human beings with mercury, MSG, formaldehyde and aluminum?

The argument of the vaccine pushers is that each vaccine only contains a tiny dose of these highly toxic substances, and therefore it's okay to be injected with them. But this argument makes a fatal error: U.S. children are now receiving over twenty vaccines by the time they're six years old! What's the cumulative effect of all these vaccines, plus the mercury from dental fillings and dietary sources? What's the effect of injected mercury on an immune-suppressed child living in a state of chronic nutritional deficiency?

Scientists don't know that answer because such studies have never been conducted. So they pretend that nothing bad will happen and keep pushing more and more vaccines on infants, children and even expectant mothers. They're playing Russian roulette with our children, in other words, where every injection could cause a seizure, coma, autism or death.

Why doesn't the vaccine industry offer "clean" vaccines free from all toxic additives?
    If vaccines are supposed to be good for you, why do they contain so many additives that are BAD for you? You wouldn't want to eat mercury in your tuna fish. You wouldn't want MSG in your sandwich, and you certainly wouldn't want formaldehyde in your soda. So why would you allow yourself to be injected with these deadly substances?

And just as importantly, why wouldn't the vaccine industry offer CLEAN vaccines? Without any brain-damaging additives?

Think about it: When you buy health food, you want that health food to have NO mercury, NO MSG, NO aluminum and certainly no formaldehyde. No sane person would knowingly eat those neurotoxic poisons. And yet, astonishingly, those same people literally line up to be INJECTED with those exact same brain-damaging poisons, with the justification that, somehow, "This injection is good for me!"

Absurdly, the vaccine industry says these toxic ingredients are intentionally added to vaccines to make them work better! Yes, that's the reason: Mercury makes vaccines work better, they insist. Click here to see a video news report actually claiming mercury makes vaccines work better, granting children "improved behavior and mental performance."

No, I'm not making this up. The mainstream media literally claims that mercury is GOOD for babies. Vitamins might kill you, they say, but mercury is good for you!

But hold on a second: I thought the theory behind vaccines was that weakened viruses would give the immune system a rehearsal so that it would build up antibodies to the real thing. Where does mercury, MSG or formaldehyde fit anywhere in that theory? Does your body benefit in any way from exposure to formaldehyde? Of course not. The very idea is ludicrous.

So are there such things are clean vaccines? I challenge you to try to find one. They simply don't exist for the population at large. Nearly all vaccines for the masses are deliberately formulated with neurotoxic chemicals that have absolutely nothing to do with the science of vaccinations, but everything to do with autism, Alzheimer's disease, early-onset dementia, immune suppression, and the mass dumbing down of brain function.

Vaccines are designed with chemical additives to poison the population, not to protect the population
    That's the real purpose of vaccines: Not to "protect children" with any sort of immunity, but to inject the masses with a toxic cocktail of chemicals that cause brain damage and infertility: Mercury, MSG, formaldehyde and aluminum. The whole point of this is to dumb the population down so that nobody has the presence of mind to wake up and start thinking for themselves.

This is precisely why the smartest, most "awake" people still remaining in society today are the very same ones who say NO to vaccines. Only their brains are still intact and operating with some level of awareness.

The system wants you to stay dumbed down, of course. It makes you easier to control. Watch George Carlin brilliantly explain the concept of "Obedient Workers" (explicit):

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037653_va...#ixzz2ACBd6omI

http://www.naturalnews.com/037653_va...maldehyde.html
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Chester (10th October 2019), enfoldedblue (24th October 2012), Heather2017 (24th October 2012), Hym (10th October 2019), modwiz (24th October 2012), pugwash84 (24th October 2012), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I've always thought the same, as a child I was very psychic but I had my vaccination and I am not as psychic as I used to be. I think just of late though my brain must have rewired itself because I seem to be getting more and more aware of what people are feeling. It's not reading minds in words but I feel how other people feel. Like an extreme form of empathy.
    I've been into aura's just lately also and I thought I couldn't see them but I can slightly see them it's because I expected them to be more big and shiny.
    Anyway back onto the subject YES I totally agree that the vaccinations must hold some sort of inhibitor or something which suppresses the psychic ability.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), DeDukshyn (24th October 2012), Hym (10th October 2019), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2012), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Tell your higher self to activate an immunity and waste removal by bowel and sweat, then use bath salts to remove the derma lightly after the sweat off. Our body's a wonderful organism caccoon that has natural ways to remove even from tissues, you just have to get quiet and focus on how you want it gone.

I no longer walk in fear, of what has been done to this material body, because that isn't my mission and when my time comes, it will be by the Creator and Father's will, meaning my mission will have been completed, because ONLY the creator could know my extinction of material dimensions exit point.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Journeyman (6th March 2021), Kiforall (24th October 2012), pugwash84 (24th October 2012), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019), Vitalux (25th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

‘DNA-Based’ Vaccines Are In Our Future: They Will “Literally Change Your DNA”

read here

Quote The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has launched efforts to create a vaccine that would protect people from most flu strains, all at once, with a single shot. This shot would be a DNA-based vaccine that will literally change your body’s DNA.

With mandatory vaccinations increasingly being legislated, this bodes a very dangerous health future. Politicians and Big Pharma are pouring a lot of money into this and at first glance, it may appear that your health and well-being are their concern. That could not be further from the truth.

read the rest in the link above
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Hym (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    ‘DNA-Based’ Vaccines Are In Our Future: They Will “Literally Change Your DNA”
    [...]
    The "future" is NOW!
    MEDICAL HORROR: Genetic sequencing of common vaccine finds entire male human genome from aborted human baby… “a complete individual genome” with abnormal, modified genes… 560 genes linked to cancer

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ... they are not vaccines, they are "gene therapy shots" that are giving us all a downgrade.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chester (11th October 2019), Hym (10th October 2019), onawah (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019), XelNaga (17th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Herve' or someone smarter than me, can you please explain what they mean about the "declared line of the 1960's"?

Quote 2- The cell line presents itself in such a way that it is likely to be very old, thus consistent with the declared line of the 1960s.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chester (11th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Herve' or someone smarter than me, can you please explain what they mean about the "declared line of the 1960's"?

Quote 2- The cell line presents itself in such a way that it is likely to be very old, thus consistent with the declared line of the 1960s.
    I think that what that means is that the cells used to manufacture the vaccines were sampled in the 60's and "cloned"/made cultures of since?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chester (11th October 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

The polio vaccine killed off the virus responsible for paralytic polio, the most severe form-- but left M.E. a form of non lethal polio, in its wake. When the paralytic form of the virus was destroyed, it may have created a space in the gut microbiom that the milder form of polio filled.

This was an entirely unintended consequence of the polio vaccine. M.E or myalgic encephalomyeltis cases have sky rocketed since 1955. Ironically that was the year of my birth and the birth year of the largest cluster of persons with M.E.

It makes total sense to me that a small child, whose immune system isn't fully formed, being bombarded with vaccines is going to cause brain changes. And being on the autism spectrum, could easily be one of them.

There will be a certain percentage of that cohort who are high functioning but whose brains may be altered in such a way that the connections to the collective unconscious (I feel this is a crucial are for psychic ability, but have zero proof!) are altered in some cases, and almost completely destroyed in fewer cases

That shaman's story is very interesting. He seems to know things that escape some of the sharpest phd's out there.

Another thing that strikes me as interesting is that those who have severed or partially severed connections to their psychic self or the collective unconscious, created the internet.

The internet is a manufactured collective unconscious that works as an amazing work around for the 'deficit' of autism. It gives all of us the opportunity to change our minds if we are open and willing to change and evolve. It gives the autistic person , the creators of the internet, a way to communicate within a collective that makes up for this lack of connection to the collective unconscious.

IFthis is the case, it may have all been in the cards and not completely under our control. The internet is acting like a self correcting phenomenon for consensus reality.

The internet with all its flaws allows for dissemination of massive amounts of information that can help us all, if used properly. It allows for the raising of awareness of all kinds of vital issues, spiritual, political, ecological.

So yes, vaccines are damaging but there may be an upside to that downside. Nevertheless, if I'd had kids I would not have them bombarded with vaccines.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 10th October 2019 at 20:03.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Chester (11th October 2019), Chris Gilbert (16th December 2020), Franny (17th October 2019), Journeyman (6th March 2021), T Smith (17th October 2019), Valerie Villars (11th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

There will be a certain percentage of that cohort who are high functioning but whose brains may be altered in such a way that the connections to the collective unconscious (I feel this is a crucial are for psychic ability, but have zero proof!) are altered in some cases, and almost completely destroyed in fewer cases
    This is the frustrating part of the equation, as I see it. The whole vaccination issue is such a huge controversy in our society, which could easily be dispelled and resolved with just one double-blind placebo study. Just one.

But those of us who have delved into the research understand exactly what this silver-bullet study would reveal and exactly what the result of such a study would be: an end to the vaccination sham. Vaccinations would be instantly reduced to the "bloodletting" practice of our times. And this is exactly why there will never be such a study (the industry is fully aware of this circumstance--which is arguably one of the biggest criminal coverups of our times), and why hard "proof" will never materialize. The scientific community can fall back on the excuse of not producing such a study on the grounds that such a study would be "unethical" due to the fact that it would subject the placebo group (unvaccinated) unprotected against potentially deadly diseases against which vaccinations supposedly protect us. What nonsense. First of all, this is a non sequitur argument, assuming, as given, and without any scientific proof, that vaccinations actually protect us against deadly disease. That premise may or may not be true (or partially true) but is nonetheless pure zealotry. This is what we would call a "paradigm bias" in the field of social science. It is assumed to be true, as given, but with no hard evidence. Secondly, any scientist could easily find a group of 1000 people willing to participate in such a study, i.e., those who would be neutral to the controversy and willing to participate. If anything, I would say, I agree--it would be unethical to vaccinate half of the subjects of the study.

The point is, the "ethical" pretext of why such a study has never been done is nothing but a smoke screen. The study has never been done (or funded) because it would collapse the vaccination scam. Period.

At the end of the day, don't fret that you don't have proof. We have so many dots to connect,the resolution of our scribblings may well be sharper and ever more clear than any image a double-blind placebo study would ever render.
    Last edited by T Smith; 17th October 2019 at 13:40.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Delight (17th October 2019), Franny (17th October 2019), happyuk (26th October 2019), Journeyman (6th March 2021), onawah (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Following up on post #15 above, here is a preview of exactly what such a double-blind placebo study would reveal, namely, a 470% increase in autism among vaccinated vs. unvaccinated and a significantly higher rate of sickness and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) among vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

The reader will note the very beginning of this study reiterates (despite its link to autism and to a whole host of NDDs), that "vaccines are among the greatest achievements of biomedical science and one of the most effective public health interventions of the 20th century," and cites a CDC report to back up this declaration, which is essentially nothing but a CDC decree. In other words, there is but an "inferred" causation correlation between vaccinations and declining diseases, but no scientific proof supporting this statement. There are, in fact, many arguments that link the same decline in disease to improved sanitary conditions, clean water, and sewage removal and cite the ladder developments as the most effective public health interventions of the 20th century. Regardless, the CDC (i.e., the governmental propaganda arm of Big Pharma) simply decreeing vaccinations to be the greatest health panacea of the 20th century doesn't make it so.

Yes, I can assert with a very fair degree of confidence that Big Pharma and its social engineering overlords have way too much at stake to ever allow a gold-standard double-blind placebo study to ever materialize. Unless one is conducted in secret and by private funding, and/or by scientists willing to risk their careers and perhaps even their lives, we will likely never see such a study.

This pilot study is probably the closest we will ever get to proving the truth.
    Last edited by T Smith; 18th October 2019 at 18:43.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), onawah (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    San Marino Avalon Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Thanks

rudolf steiner predicted 100 years back that one day the leaders would come up with a way to destroy our spiritual connection to the heavens.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybird88 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), onawah (19th October 2019), T Smith (19th October 2019), TomKat (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread