+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Renegade Unmanned Drone Goes AWOL over DC

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,185 posts

Default Renegade Unmanned Drone Goes AWOL over DC

Did anyone catch this? If so, I appologize for double posting.

I find this news (shakes head back and forth) almost "funny" (pun intended, use your own discretion for definition)....

Quote Thu Aug 26, 10:25 am ET
    Renegade unmanned drone wandered skies near nation’s capital

The U.S. Navy has admitted that it lost control of a helicopter drone during a test flight in Maryland earlier this month, leaving it to fly unguided for more than 30 minutes and 23 miles and violating Washington's restricted airspace. The drone's operators eventually regained control and got the drone safely back to base. The Navy tells the New York Times that a "software issue" caused the snafu.

The drone, a Northrop Grumman MQ-8B Navy Fire Scout, is supposed to have a failsafe system that directs it to land safely if it loses its communication link with the controller on the ground. That obviously didn't happen on the drone's Aug. 2 flight, and it made a beeline from Naval Air Station Patuxent River in southern Maryland, where it was being tested, toward Washington. It was roughly 40 miles from the capital before the Navy regained control.

All six of the Navy's Fire Scouts have been grounded while naval investigators figure out what happened. According to the Times, the drones are used for surveillance, and one was instrumental in the Coast Guard interdiction of 60 kilos of cocaine off tCentral America last spring.

It's unclear how frequently drones fly in U.S. skies. Some local police departments have already begun using them for law enforcement, and the Department of Homeland Security began using drones to monitor the border with Mexico in June. Many cities — and drone manufacturers — are pushing the Federal Aviation Administration to update its rules and allow for wider use in the United States.

They might want to figure out how to keep them from going renegade and striking out for the nation's capital first. According to the Los Angeles Times, drones in Iraq and Afghanistan have an uncommonly high failure rate, with at least 79 accidents so far at an average cost of $1 million per incident. If nothing else, the specter of a directionless, bug-ridden drone approaching White House airspace should prompt President Obama to think twice before reprising his controversial White House Correspondents Dinner joke about using Predator drones on the Jonas Brothers if they try to get fresh with first daughters Sasha and Malia.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...ations-capital
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Renegade Unmanned Drone Goes AWOL over DC

Saw it MorningSong...

It's all part of keeping us "safe" instead of free.

Fred

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

The 'Old Deal': "A Chicken in Every Pot and a Car in Every Garage" .

The 'New Deal': "A Camera at Every Traffic Light and a Chip in Every Wrist".

It's no longer about comfort; now, it's all about control....
    Last edited by observer; 30th August 2010 at 12:46.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The 'Old Deal': "A Chicken in Every Pot and a Car in Every Garage" .

The 'New Deal': "A Camera at Every Traffic Light and a Chip in Every Wrist".

It's no longer about comfort; now, it's all about control....
    yes but automation is wonderful... (playing the devils' advocate here for a minute)

lets look at this from a purely MANAGEMENT perspective...

I know what it takes to manage a small family/household... and its damn tough to get everything done in the 24 hours we all get daily... now expand that to : extended family (living together out of necessity, perhaps)... and it grows exponentially from there, (church groups, a business/org, state, country... etc.)

what is so wrong with automating repetitive tasks? it would leave YOU more time to do the pleasant/special things you really WANT to do.

* all i am saying is that - just maybe - the value of EVIL placed on these actions is an incorrect perception... mis-comprehended and difficult to revamp your schedule to re-monitor AFTER you have already moved on to more advanced or complex tasks...

and if you delagate tasks to someone else...

well... you see where this is going... don't you?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    what is so wrong with automating repetitive tasks?
    That they are repetitive ...

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

... (playing the devils' advocate here for a minute)

....lets look at this from a purely MANAGEMENT perspective... (emphasis added by observer)
    ....what is so wrong with automating repetitive tasks? it would leave YOU more time to do the pleasant/special things you really WANT to do.

* all i am saying is that - just maybe - the value of EVIL placed on these actions is an incorrect perception... mis-comprehended and difficult to revamp your schedule to re-monitor AFTER you have already moved on to more advanced or complex tasks...

and if you delagate tasks to someone else...

well... you see where this is going... don't you?
    I'm not quite sure to what point you are advocating, here. (on behalf of the devil, or whomever)

If you are saying that automation is wonderful because it frees-up the busy mother (or anyone) to enjoy more quality time, you will get no argument from me.

If, however, you are advocating that a video camera at every intersection is a good thing, than I must ask why?

Because now, we can give traffic tickets out to working people trying to get home in time to watch their child play baseball? ....just to keep the budget in balance? ....in the name of "public safety"?

I think those who have designed and installed these type of systems may have missed the 'Humanity Boat'.

In my humble opinion, this site is all about breaking-down the deceptions - the otherwise foundations of this society....

Business Management 101 teaches: the "bottom line" is the only objective worth the manager's attention. Any Human Being with Love in their heart knows this is Bull Sh*t. Once one realizes that EVERYTHING we have been told is a lie, one begins to see through all the programs that are foundational to our society.

(playing the God of Love's advocate here for a minute)

What gain to any Human Being is a profit taken over the soul of any living thing?

Unmanned drones.... The video surveillance cameras.... The chips that will eventually be issued.... are all designed for one thing, and one thing only.... CONTROL

Don't allow the "system" to hypnotize anyone you Love into thinking otherwise....
    Last edited by observer; 31st August 2010 at 21:55. Reason: grammatical corrections

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'm not quite sure to what point you are advocating, here. (on behalf of the devil, or whomever)

If you are saying that automation is wonderful because it frees-up the busy mother (or anyone) to enjoy more quality time, you will get no argument from me.

If, however, you are advocating that a video camera at every intersection is a good thing, than I must ask why?
    yes, from a purely Management viewpoint... if 'we the people' have delegated the job of SAFETY to the govt., then in order to fulfill that job description (with the increasing traffic crime, coupled with the fact that every family usually needs at least 2 cars nowadays) and the shortage of people to MAN the roadways, they got creative with automating the task.....

yes it is about control, but why do we have to adopt the perception that control MUST stem from evil designs??
    Quote Because now, we can give traffic tickets out to working people trying to get home in time to watch their child play baseball - just to keep the budget in balance? - in the name of "public safety". I think those who have designed and installed these type of systems may have missed the 'Humanity Boat'.
    true, very true... I am not saying that this type of control is good or bad... I am just asking you to have the capacity to step back and look at situations with a little different perception... have an open mind and don't just buy into the 'expected emotion and/or response'

Quote In my humble opinion, this site is all about breaking-down the deceptions - the otherwise foundations of this society....

Business Management 101 teaches: the "bottom line" is the only objective worth the manager's consideration. Any Human Being with Love in their heart knows this is Bull Sh*t. Once one realizes that EVERYTHING we have been told is a lie, one begins to see through all the programs that are foundational to our society.
    there is the key... people have to REALIZE what the lie is, and they cant do that if we all just continue to have the same old reaction choices that have been carefully laid out on the table for us to pick from...

Quote (playing the God of Love's advocate here for a minute)

What gain to any Human Being is a profit taken over the soul of any living thing?

Unmanned drones.... The video surveillance cameras.... The chips that will eventually be issued.... are all designed for one thing, and one thing only.... CONTROL

Don't allow the "system" to hypnotize anyone you Love into thinking otherwise....
    I believe the only way to un-hypnotize people is to gently shock them with an out-of-the-box response... i think that this is the only way out of the trap THEY have set... to react with an 'unprogrammed' behavior...

thank you for being the perfect guinea pig...

Last edited by xbusymom; 31st August 2010 at 22:44.

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

xbusymom, my fellow Human Being,

I'm not quite so sure we have identified the guinea pig in this discussion.

If you would take note, I qualified what I said about the 'big lie' in my earlier comment (#6) with the word "EVERYTHING". That's EVERYTHING with a capital EVERTTHING.

Your retort was some unrelated 'something' regarding:
    "there is the key... people have to REALIZE what the lie is, and they cant do that if we all just continue to have the same old reaction choices that have been carefully laid out on the table for us to pick from".
    What "carefully laid out on the table" was I referring to when I made the statement that "EVERYTHING" we've been told is a lie?

I would normally just let your entire comment #7 rest as the ramblings of an uninformed individual, if you hadn't ended it with a "tag" that links a YouTube song filled with Christian Religious references.

Allow me to suggest, (with no particular disrespect intended to you personally) the hypothesis of your debate reminds me of the rhetoric coming from somebody one might find down at the local volunteer ambulance corp building. You know the type, with three pagers on their belt and a walkie talkie hooked through a loop on their wanna-be quasi police uniform.

As I attempted in my earlier comment to explain:
    "In my humble opinion, this site is all about breaking-down the deceptions - the otherwise foundations of this society.... "
    The regurgitated rhetoric that comes from the "upstanding" "square individual" community organizers (especially the organized religious community) is EXACTLY a part of the EVERYTHING to which I refer within the context of it: ALL BEING A LIE !!!

The entire system must be discarded; starting with the international banking network, and their 'globalist' minions - those same minions one will find in the "secret clubs" that run everything down to the local banks, city hall, and our police departments. This is the 'urgency' in the messages with people like David Icke, and Jordan Maxwell. (to name just a few)

That's what I see this site as being all about. One will find few individuals in the "normal" community even exploring the concepts being discussed on this Forum.

One may characterize the "options" as being "the same old reaction choices" when referring to the Threads and Comments on this particular Forum, however, one will hardly ever find those "choices" being options (even offered) within the established "normal" community.

The controls that are systematically abrogating our personal sovereignty have been continuously increasing since this fledgling country fought for it's independence - more than two hundred years ago. We are presently in a global situation where the descendants of the financiers of the 'Nazi rise to power' are (today) running our country.... all related to the same families from whom our forefathers fought for independence.

And you make an argument that this surveillance environment is all somehow O.K.?

In the famous words of Pastor Martin Niemöller:

Quote "They came first for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up"
    Might I remind the readers that the mass of the German people "bought" the Nazi rhetoric right up to the incendiary bombing raids that beat the German war machine.

Please, xbusymom, don't take what I've said personally. You have touched on one of my nerves, and (as you may be able to discern) I'm somewhat passionate about this subject.

Perhaps a little research would be helpful:

Otto, Jack - Forbidden Knowledge: History of the Khazar Empire and the Illuminati -
    http://vimeo.com/13718766

Marrs, Jim - Rise of the Forth Reich - https://youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc

JFK, The Bush Connection - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1689287456187#

To offer just a few points of reference....
    Last edited by observer; 1st September 2010 at 03:52.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I actually spoke to a lawyer about that....the reason other than full blown survelliance.........is actually to free up the court system (this is commenting on the traffic lights). It becomes a Non-Moving Violation when caught on camera, therefore you don't have to go to court....you just pay the ticket......If it were an actual moving violation the court system would become bogged down with traffic tickets....

Is this right, of course not........I'd much rather my tax dollars go to a cop that pisses me off but does his job right, instead of a camera that is programmed to take a picture when you accidently move too much forward to trigger the traffic camera.

It is strictly a management situation....the only unfortunate thing.....the managers suck and ultimately want to exploit you for profit..........anything for a dollar right. They don't have love and they don't really care about you or me.

Personal opinion......meh......
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 1st September 2010 at 03:55.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

its rather cute with its one eye in the sky...
    looking at you....

Last edited by tron; 1st September 2010 at 22:23.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

And you make an argument that this surveillance environment is all somehow O.K.?
    Observer,
    sorry if the subtlety of the debate got lost amongst the words...
    I did not say that the spying and control was ok - what I said was that we might want to look at the possible original motives for the behavior and allow for understanding (comprehension) of why it is being used, and also not to let ourselves get caught up with acting out a prescribed emotional behavior...

and I am not uninformed, I have researched this topic (lived out the questioning/digging phase) for the last 30+ years (off and on- I was raised with ½ teachings on this 'alternate reality/metaphysical universe' stuff and the other ½ teachings of the traditional religious dogma- and the two just kept clashing so bad – I had to find out what the hell life was all about...)

ok, so let me go back to the 'programmed responses' explanation for you ... to clear the fog...

1) your response to an alternate reason for mass spying was the classic good vs. bad viewpoint...
    2) the more I debated with you - the more I was WRONG and you were RIGHT...

-you see- the programmed responses I spoke about are already defined and laid out for us to choose from ( black/white, yes/no, etc.) and it is very hard for anyone that is still (mostly) hypnotized to figure out how to accept a gray-area answer (an answer that comes from a totally different angle of perception than up/down, left/right, etc.)...

3) the key to being able to accept a gray-area *think-outside-the-box* answer comes from people realizing that everything they previously knew as TRUTH is in fact a LIE, because only THEN will they start to question and search for themselves (do their own lab-work) and it depends on A) how deeply the person is hypnotized and B) how strong the desire is for finding the truth - in order for them to be able to see how far the lie goes

* the song was not utilized because of the religious implications, but merely to introduce the concept of regarding the 'impossible' as a possible solution ("smell the color 9" - did you listen to the very last lines of the song?)

so how can people break down the programmed perceptions if others (like us) never debate them with alternative possibilities for them to ponder on? (is that clear, i know what I want to say, but sometimes the words just aren't there for the idea to be communicated right- arrrrgh!)

so anyway, yes, the entire system must be changed-out/ re-thunk (re-think-ed?) and I am still wondering how we can do this... what do we change it TO? and how long will it take? Can everyone agree on what and when it would be done?

- if people could instantly change their behavior by simply making a decision to do things differently, then it would just be a matter of time before everyone could INDIVIDUALLY instantly change their minds and start doing things right,
    - and if it is a matter of simply changing your mind/decisions, then how much time is really needed for EVERYONE to GET IT and change things for the better? - but wait... isn't “TAKING TOO MUCH TIME TO CHANGE” a part of the same old problem also- so...

-- here we go- hold on... *let me know if I lose you again*

so- if time can be discarded by deciding to do the change now- then everything is happening in the NOW,
    -and if everything (past, present, future) is happening NOW, then all events are subject to being 're-event-ed' moment-by-moment according to the new information factors being introduced into the equation from ALL 3 TIMELINES at an exponential pace,
    -and if everything can be changed according to the variable events, then there is no truth except whatever is happening at the NOW moment,
    -and if you factor in the variables of different viewpoints (each person sees things a little differently than anyone else because of the experiences they have had and the individual conclusions they have decided upon), then each person has his own truth and bases that truth off of the reflections of others’ actions as being either for or against his behavior,
    -at which point each person again adjusts (chooses) their truths and behaviors according to others’ perception of reality,
    -and if my reality is merely a choice between others’ preferences (not real)...

(OMG- where are my cigarettes? oh yeah- I quit 3 weeks ago... hmmm..)

-so if my reality is not real but merely a projected behavior, based upon other people’s perceptions/states-of-mind, and played out to appease others’ ideas of what the approved behaviors should be, then we (as a collective group) are placing a higher value on others’ thoughts instead of our own events and decisions,
    - and if we choose to make other people’s thoughts become our reality, then other people’s perceptions will become the new truth variable (the new NOW event) that we change the situation over to...

-and then it comes back around to the question of... so who is really controlling our reality? and if we don’t like THIS reality, then how do we change it and who’s reality do we change it to?

*and then I can bring it full circle with these questions*

-and if we are really the one to shape our own reality by our thoughts and perceptions, then what is our life really created from...
    - physical matter events? or
    - mind-perspective behaviors?

-and if we conclude that the driving force of our actions (and recalculated mindset) are from the thought-patterns of the collective group, then it is up to the group to ... (*and we are right back at step one again*)... figure out what is truth and what is a lie

which in turn brings me back to my first point in the discussion... how can we change our mind (think differently) if no one is ever allowed to discuss (or even suggest) a totally unlogical / impossible solution as a possibility without it being labeled as “the uninformed ramblings of a religious convert”? (and no- I am not mad or taking this personal in any way- just offering a off-angled perspective)...

so REALLY- the changing of our collective reality requires each one of us to be willing to ‘think the unthinkable’ and ponder the ‘impossible possibilities’...

so again I ask the question...

does the control of the populace have to be assigned a value of “evil plot” (thereby giving it a substantial reality qualification via our continued thought-patterns)... vs. IT being a matter of automation/delegation gone awry (thereby reassigning the classification of compassion and then simply deciding to redirect those behaviors to a more suitable venue)?
    Last edited by xbusymom; 2nd September 2010 at 03:14.

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

and I am not uninformed, I have researched this topic .... for the last 30+ years....
    1) your response to an alternate reason for mass spying was the classic good vs. bad viewpoint...
    2) the more I debated with you - the more I was WRONG and you were RIGHT...
    It is so very difficult to explain the myriad aspects of the 'big picture' in just a few words. Without going completely off-topic, I'll try to explain what I've said (in every comment within this thread); how that relates to the control of reality by specific design, and how that is all connected to evidence the likes of unmanned drones, video surveillance cameras, and such.

First of all, when I used the term "uninformed", I was referring to the 'control agenda' that has left an evidential trail through out the archaeological record dating into antiquity. Unless one has followed that evidential trail, one will have no idea of what I speak. Thus the term 'uninformed' - meaning: uninformed to the understanding of a clear and applied manipulation of our collective reality.

I left a few clues (among the hundreds of links that I could have given), but only an individual who truly wants to understand the nature of this reality (and how it has always been manipulated) will be willing to follow the clues. Just for a point of reference, I began following the evidence in 1961, and nearly fifty years later, I'm still making discoveries that further contribute to that evidential trail.

the key to being able to accept a gray-area *think-outside-the-box* answer comes from people realizing that everything they previously knew as TRUTH is in fact a LIE, because only THEN will they start to question and search for themselves (do their own lab-work) and it depends on A) how deeply the person is hypnotized and B) how strong the desire is for finding the truth - in order for them to be able to see how far the lie goes
    I reiterate that EVERYTHING we think we understand is part of that lie. Let me try to explain in as few words as possible:
    • This particular three dimensional reality - in which we find ourselves, is a duality - by design. Yes, there are all levels of gray within this duality, but the fact remains this reality IS a duality. No single individual can change that.
    • To control the progress of reality, all one need do is control the thoughts of the Mass Consciousness. One need go no further than the modern television to see the evidence for Mass Mind Control. I could ramble-on and cite the education system, the military, religion, etc. The technique for manipulating the Mass Consciousness goes much further than the systems foundational to our social structure, however. And, might I point-out that ALL the various techniques date back to antiquity - the evidence is in the archaeological record.
    • Manipulating the thoughts of individuals through telepathic communications has been another major fundamental technique used since antiquity. Billions of souls have lived and died in defense of their chosen belief systems going all the way back to the dawn of man. I submit, this behavior is by design.
    • I would strongly caution anyone who uses the product of "channeled", or "prophetic", or any other such telepathically communicated information as the basis of their debate. The quality of any such information is highly suspect.
    • This is the nature of the duality in which we exist. This is the basis for understanding how and for what purpose this duality exists. There are entities feeding on the energies that are created simply because this reality IS a duality.
    • The Mass of Humanity is nothing more than a collection of individual eternal souls (each, an aspect of eternal creation), trapped within a matrix (this particular three dimensional reality) for the purpose of 'feeding' an extra-dimensional life form. (Draconian Reptiles)

so anyway, yes, the entire system must be changed-out/ re-thunk (re-think-ed?) and I am still wondering how we can do this... what do we change it TO? and how long will it take? Can everyone agree on what and when it would be done?
    I would submit, the only way to change-out the 'system' is to understand the mechanics of how and why this particular matrix exists. Once one understands there are forces far greater than our ability to comprehend at work - eternally manipulating this particular third dimensional reality into the confine of a 'box' (the wheel of Karma), only than can one begin to realize how to get-outside of that particular box.

-and if we conclude that the driving force of our actions (and recalculated mindset) are from the thought-patterns of the collective group, then it is up to the group to ... (*and we are right back at step one again*)... figure out what is truth and what is a lie
    I (once again submit) that EVERYTHING we think we understand is a LIE.

how can we change our mind (think differently) if no one is ever allowed to discuss (or even suggest) a totally unlogical / impossible solution as a possibility without it being labeled as “the uninformed ramblings of a religious convert”?
    The 'uninformed' nature of your response is more connected to your lack of understanding within the context of your argument:

That these surveillance cameras are all seemingly a simple extension of human nature.

I submit this alleged 'human nature' is all part of a much grander diabolic manipulation for the single (and only) purpose of CONTROL

so again I ask the question...

does the control of the populace have to be assigned a value of “evil plot” (thereby giving it a substantial reality qualification via our continued thought-patterns)... vs. IT being a matter of automation/delegation gone awry (thereby reassigning the classification of compassion and then simply deciding to redirect those behaviors to a more suitable venue)?
    I submit the final answer to your question is, yes.

Once one understands the concept that we are all 'locked in a box'- by design - one can easily identify the vast array of tools used to keep the Mass Consciousness locked within that box, ergo: 'unmanned drones gone wild'.

Right, or wrong, this is my humble opinion based on nearly a half century of research. I'm not trying to 'convert' anybody. I'm simply reporting the facts as I've discovered them. It's up to the individual to interpret the facts in whatever way their 'free choice' allows...

For a better understanding of how our reality is manipulated, read:
    Icke, David - "The Biggest Secret" -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...t.htm#contents

For a brief understanding of how knowledge was systematically removed from the Mass Consciousness of Humanity read the second chapter, " The Cathars and the Great Heresy" (go to page 32 of the pdf file at this link, or go to page 48 of the book) -
    Baigent, Leigh, Lincoln - "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar..._holygrail.pdf

For further understanding of how our reality has been manipulated, research "The Council of Nicaea", and the "canonization" of the Holy Bible by Emperor Constantine.

Excerpts from:
    Reuchlin, Abelard - "The True Authorship of the New Testament" -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...pol_piso01.htm

Reuchlin, Abelard - "The True Authorship of the New Testament" -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_piso.htm

The 'Big Picture' can not be clearly seen by examining the individual pieces. All the pieces must be put together in order to 'see' with understanding. The individual pieces that I've presented throughout this Thread are all small parts of the greater understanding....
    Last edited by observer; 4th September 2010 at 17:19. Reason: punctuation

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The 'uninformed' nature of your response is more connected to your lack of understanding within the context of your argument:
    I am not disputing that the trail of evidence (history) has the appearance of being designed by evil-doers... your links to examples show that it is certainly an impressive mountain of documentation (facts???) ...

but , by your definition, I must ask you... if EVERYTHING is a lie... then isn’t your proof also not the truth...

it has been shown- many times over- that the TRUTH gets exposed for the LIE that it is...once science has a chance to further explore the FACTS of newly discovered evidence/ tests/ documents/ etc...

* a flat earth
    * the Neanderthal Man
    * the completeness / reliability of the Bible
    * the shroud of Turin
    * the construction methods of the pyramids/ stonehenge, etc.
    * etc...

so how do we know if this trail of FACTS isn’t just another concocted attempt to rewrite history (the absolute NOW moment of the merged time-tracks) to reflect what the mass (hypnotized) public wishes it to become (by adopting a belief in something someone else says is the truth)?

(please, I am not trying to pick a fight, just trying to grasp an understanding of the bigger concept of this issue)

In fact, doesn’t everyone only have the choice to decide what they believe is the truth via what someone else reports... I mean – what choice do they really have- they were not personally there to experience the situation themselves- firsthand... so, to say that they KNOW what happened by the documentation presented by others, could also be a part of the Lie, right?

+ Reply to Thread