+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

--- WalkWithMeNow.com Inelia Benz platform... ---

And there it is , a free first month trial on this new enlightening and so powerful platform. You are all joyfully invited to have a look on these inspiring and fascinating tools and insights, with amazing events such as the Monthly Audio/Video Chat with Inelia Benz and all the joylightlove community of practioners.

Come on the Bringers of Joy !!!

Let us build together the so called "New Paradigm" !!!

Here is the gate :

http://walkwithmenow.com/index.php?o...plans&plans=1s

Enjoy !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristobal For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member CrimSynn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

Well to start there are no doubt some very interesting parts. As to who and how many are fake.... will we really ever know? The big question is simply this- If some major events are fake and put out to monipulate us where and when does it stop? I really have no idea who Inelia Benz is... and do not really care. The biggest point is if a major event in the media is fake and we as a people who fight for our freedoms are in truth simply being lied to and manipulated, what else is going on? As a Vet it saddens me to see things like this. People in power playing with the masses...just cause they can. I know there is no way to stop or prevent this and i support anyone who, even if they are off on some facts, strive to bring things like this to the public. We need to look at all things now and really wonder is it true? A shame we feel the need to decieve each other on such a scale. I truly hope we evolve beyond this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimSynn For This Post:

Rich (20th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7