+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

-------

Many years ago -- when I had much shorter hair -- my father always used to say that I used to look like John McEnroe, the great tennis player. I'd tell him I was upset that he didn't say that John McEnroe looked like me.

Re the topic of this thread, the problem with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.

To The Royal Wizard: the reason you experienced such a pushback was that the very idea of dallasgoldbug's thesis having any merit whateoever was pretty dumb. I'll say that straight. It's got nothing to do with whether or not you trawled through past threads on this forum, which is not always easy to do. You could have read the many derisive YouTube comments, and the dismantling of dallasgoldbug's credibility all over the internet. (He is probably mentally disturbed, and I say this seriously).

For someone new to the alternative scene, and to adult human affairs in general --- say, a curious 18 year old sincerely wanting to understand the truth -- these questions are valid and need to be responded to seriously. We're all on a journey of learning, and need to help one another out whenever we can.

But if you are a grown man (whatever your native language, and this is not about language at all), then there's something about how people work that you may not yet have yet learned. I say this with respect. You are most welcome on Avalon, but please be more discriminating with your queries and what you bring to the members' attention. Believe me, there are plenty of issues out there that merit very serious questions. This is a waste of my and everyone else's time. That sounds curt -- but it's true.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th October 2012 at 12:55.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), araucaria (26th October 2012), Camilo (26th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), DeDukshyn (26th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Marianne (26th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), Sierra (27th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012), Wind (26th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    I'm actually Paul McCartney, surprisingly no one has caught on yet.
    She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah She loves you, yeah, yeah ...

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Bongo (26th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), Earth Angel (31st October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Heather2017 (26th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (26th October 2012), Kindling (28th October 2012), Limor Wolf (26th October 2012), Sierra (27th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012), Wind (26th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    I'm actually Paul McCartney, surprisingly no one has caught on yet.
    She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah She loves you, yeah, yeah ...

ROFL!!! You've outdone yourself this time Paula, and even though that paints a rather disturbing picture that's now forever seared in my fragile eggshell mind, I can't stop laughing.

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    My wife used to always say I looked like Jimmy Hendricks...
    Now if you look carefully you can see the resemblance...
    If it was'nt for the hat you would swear it was me
    Yes! I agree with your wife. Twinies

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Bongo (26th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Heather2017 (26th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (26th October 2012), RUSirius (26th October 2012), Sierra (27th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012), Wind (26th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I was going to post my photo next to some beautiful woman's face, and pretend to note the similarities. Paula would have worn out her mouse trying to reconcile that! hahahaha Paula, you really cracked me up with Fred and FineFeather's twins! :~)

Dennis

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), Sierra (27th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012), Wind (26th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Many years ago -- when I had much shorter hair -- my father always used to say that I used to look like John McEnroe, the great tennis player. I'd tell him I was upset that he didn't say that John McEnroe looked like me.

Re the topic of this thread, the problem with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.

Bill, "You cannot be serious!!"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I was going to post my photo next to some beautiful woman's face, and pretend to note the similarities. Paula would have worn out her mouse trying to reconcile that! hahahaha Paula, you really cracked me up with Fred and FineFeather's twins! :~)
    That would prove most "interesting" Dennis... And now after FineFeather's to boot, I'm rather morbidly curious to see the Bill Ryan/John McEnroe morph.

Strange days have found us...

13. Link to Post #48
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Here´s a picture of the real Mr.Fred Steeves.

I took this screenshot a few days ago while chatting with him on skype:

I´m not sure, but he remembers me of someone else...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 26th October 2012 at 13:35.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), RUSirius (26th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    Please forgive me if this is old news and maybe posted somewhere else.

Here's a link to a video that shows how many news storys are fake. The same actors again and again.

Inelia Bens appear at 49:30

https://youtube.com/watch?v=45w9G...layer_embedded

all the best

TRW
    This kind of garbage doesn't belong in this forum.

16. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Cheers,

Raf.
    Nothing like being thoroughly exposed before your peers. Ya'll never knew you had a triple agent in your midst now, did you? Wow, Fred's also Mr. Trololo, who woulda thunk it?

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Here's a video of the real Mr. Fred Steeves.....Mr. Trololo

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Here's a video of the real Mr. Fred Steeves.....Mr. Trololo

Cheers,

Raf.
    And who says white, middle age men can't bust a move?

20. Link to Post #53
    Ilie Pandia

I always thought that Bill looks like Noam Chomsky, or mr. Noam looks like Bill (if he so prefers )

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Neal (5th November 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I just dont get the point of the thread.
    Its a nothing covered a long time ago.

For the record.
    I had one positive conversation with Inelia when Charles (Atticus) was setting up an en mass healing session.
    We were both very concerned with the possible negative effects on participants--- a valid concern as it transpired.
    Anyway she came across as having a genuine compassion for the members of Avalon.

Chris
    There was a purpose for this thread, and it has been served. Keep in mind the public read this forum and many may have seen that video and actually wondered ... plus there were a few informative posts with value and the main question has been answered.
    I found Avalon in the summer of 2011 and thus immediately watched the Inelia Benz interview. I was so blown away I watched it again back to back, the second time pausing it over and over at certain spots while I contemplated the words. Sometimes I would go back over and over to ensure the messages came through clearly.

This specific interview had a profound (positive) effect on me. Right or wrong about what I then concluded, I suddenly perceived Bill had moved into a new direction... a direction which I was attracted to greatly. For that reason I joined this forum. I then went through my own personal dark night of the soul which ended the day I found Houman's thread... again done through this forum. This all literally saved the life of my wife's husband and my step-daughter's and sons' father.

I am forever grateful to Inelia Benz and Bill and Houman. Chester

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelahedgehog (26th October 2012), Bhusunda (4th November 2012), DeDukshyn (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Heather2017 (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

IMO This video seems to be a clear outright Shill Attack on Avalon and It's community to say the least. By Casually and Carefully Inserting Inelia Benz late in the video, The Cock-Roach from Dallas felt he would create quite a stir and mayhem. But Like I said earlier this didn't work for me, as this program that The Dallas Bug wished to install had failed terribly. And It seems he wasted a lot of his useless linear time in developing this failed product.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Finefeather (26th October 2012), gooty64 (26th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

-------

What Is Love in a Tennis Match?

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Bongo (26th October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), gooty64 (26th October 2012), Neal (5th November 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), Sierra (27th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012), Wind (26th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    Hmm. Now I'm full of thoughts. Even the Moderator had to put up a "moral" finger.

I'd like to know what I have done differently than other forum members to earn such a critisism. This is obviously not the first time someone have doubleposted. Many other posts on this forum is, IMO, quite harsh, inpolite and often filled with moralism, no moderator pointing fingers as a result. Why? Beceause the writer-(s) are old members and well known? Is it easy to pic on me with assumptions (...not doing my homework, ...please post with higher quality)) beceause I'm a newbie? Do I see a typical cult-fenonema? I don't know the answers to these questions, but I wonder.

To make it clear. I was posting this because Ms. Benz is on the front page at Avalon, and, I assume, held in high regard. When I saw the video, with her, and others known to us, accused of beeing fake, I decided to post the question here. I admitt; I should have searched the arcive first, I only scrolled down a couple of pages to see if this was already handled in any way. It wasn't.

It is not possible for any one with full daytime work, or anyone actually, to be at the top of all issues at any given time. That's not the same as not doing one's homework or being "uneducated". Thats the whole point of a forum, isn't it, helping each other with information?

I have been a member here for a few months, not posting much, and the reason is that I wanted to get to know the forum, it's members, and the "tone of voice" so to speak due to the fact that newbie's are always newbie's, and someone always has as their mission in life to point that out, and correct the newbie.

I have stated earlier; english is not my native language. I try to write as correct as possible, but som words may be used in the wrong way, and some misspelled. sorry for that. I did not attemt to assume any thing in the headline, just an expression of me being a bit shaked over the postulate in the video, and an eager to quick get answers accordingly. But then I stamped on someones feet, obiously.

Unfortunatly, this thread is now about me, I didn't ask for that, but on the other hand, it is an oportunity to get to know me.

For the record: I'm a grown up man, well educted in social science, a psycic, teacher, astrologer and writer. I've studied "alternative" issues for over 25 years, and may in that regard have something to contribute.

So, the reaction-(s) to this post will help me decide weather I'm still a member tomorrow. Life's to short and all that........
    To The Royal Wizard, You make good points. We all make mistakes and you know this about human beings. Perhaps some of the reactions to your post may have been mistakes. Perhaps some took your post the wrong way. I (probably foolishly) usually give others the benefit of the doubt. I cannot apologize for anyone else. It is my opinion anyone who has been accepted into membership can be a positive, contributing member here. It takes time to learn a community and like any, some have feathers that can easily be ruffled. I have done my share of that too. I hope you stay. Kind Regards Chester

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Ruby L. (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), The Royal Wizard (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (26th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

LOL....With that haircut swap that you put on Bill to the right Paula, he seems to resemble an older Neil Patrick. Ya Think?

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Finefeather (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    -------

What Is Love in a Tennis Match?

Love in a tennis match is called mixed doubles

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), truth4me (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (27th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Thanks for the good laugh Paula and Fred and Bill and all...

Quote Prosopagnosia or, more informally, face blindness. The disorder was thought to be exceedingly rare and mainly a result of brain injury. Until a few years ago, there were perhaps 100 documented cases, says Ken Nakayama, a professor of psychology at Harvard. But last month a team of German researchers took the first stab at charting its prevalence, and the results, published in the American Journal of Medical Genetics, were remarkable. The new study showed that prosopagnosia (from the Greek prosopon for face and agnosia for ignorance) is highly heritable and surprisingly common, afflicting, in some form, about 1 in 50 people--more than 5 million in the U.S. alone. "That's huge," says Dr. Thomas Grüter of the Institute of Human Genetics in Münster, an author of the paper and himself a prosopagnosic. "It was a real surprise."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...#ixzz2APrI4V2X

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (27th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast