Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I was going to post my photo next to some beautiful woman's face, and pretend to note the similarities. Paula would have worn out her mouse trying to reconcile that! hahahaha Paula, you really cracked me up with Fred and FineFeather's twins! :~)

Dennis
    Hubba, Hubba, Lady D. Leahy!!!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (27th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Heather2017 (26th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote I like the posts so far.
    And I can understand that my thread may have caused some upheaval, swearing in the church and all that, but let me say it one last time; that was not at all my intention. BTW where would we all have been if no one sweared in the churches?

And I'll say with Will Smith in Independence day; I like to make an entrance (all though I didn't know it was that obvious....)

all the best

TRW
    We live and learn, brother! My first posts were not that well thought out either. Don't take it too harsh. We here at Avalon are pushing forward to discover the language/dialogue we need to further the right discussions we need to engage in to better our world. Folks here take that quite seriously.

With that said,,, My mum thinks I look like Robert Deniro...

Robert is not quite as good looking as me.....
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), fourty-two (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Heather2017 (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), Spellbound (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I would like to inject a new concept for Y'all to think on, about "ALL" of these comparison type exposures. Source/or God, if you prefer, only has a limited number of molds, that He uses to make us with. Yea I know, He's infinite, even as I keep saying, but, for some reason, he just made so many molds, and as He stamps out a new batch, He just sends each, to a different area.

As a truck driver with over 20 years, of traveling all over this country, and Canada, I finally got to the point that I quit talking to people that I really thought I knew, when I would see them someplace else. I was eating one day, and another driver came and sat at my table like he knew me, and I didn't know him from Adom. We talked about our jobs for about 20 minutes, and then he turned to our personal home lives, and he suddenly realised that he didn't know me. He asked why I let him sit there, and I replied that he seemed to be having such a good time, that I didn't want to spoil it for him. cc. We kept running into each other after that, and became good freinds as a result. I lived at Hayden Lake , idaho, and was down at Lewiston Id, delivering freight, and "ran into" my nextdoor neighbor, who we were very good feinds with, and said hello, what are you doing down here? She looked at me like I was some kind of nut, and hurried away. When I arrived home that evening, I asked my wife if this neighbor had been in Lewiston earlier, and she said no, that "They" had gone out to lunch earlier. It was around noon, that I talked to this lady, and the towns are 120 miles apart. oops! It was sunday, I had my Son, and his girlfreind over for Dinner (1:00pm) after which, I left for North Carolina. 3 days later I was sitting in Tennessee, in a truck stop, and had just sat down at a table, and guess who my waitress was. Yep! My Sons girlfreind. Even had the very same hairdo. Her actions, laughter, the way she talked, the sound of her voice, everything. I, could find "NO" difference in the two. 2400 miles apart. This happens to drivers that run coast to coast so many times that we were all vary warry of who we said hi to. I walked by a guy in T/S one day, saying nothing, and he reached out and "punched" me. When I turned around, he was laughing and said yes it's me. ccc.

So.. when these guys come up with these questionable look alikes, I'm outta there.

Oh yea! When I was in Thailand, we had a laundry girl, that looked just like a girl I dated in High School.

Do you have a twin somewhere? Nope! There are "many" out there that look just like you.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

4evrneo (26th October 2012), araucaria (26th October 2012), Chester (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Gardener (28th October 2012), Jake (26th October 2012), NancyV (27th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), soleil (16th November 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Ps: OK! So it's not a new concept. Just more fuel for the look alike fire. cc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons his contrarian hat and plants tongue firmly in cheek...

The bell curve (also called a "normal curve" or "normal distribution") is a graph that shows approximately how much of the population falls into each IQ range. In theory, if we tested everyone in the world with a traditional IQ test, most people would score in the " Average" range. A smaller number would score moderately below average and moderately above average. Very high and very low scores are rare.

source http://www.iqtest-center.com/iq-scores.php

It has also been noted that male IQ seems to be inversely proportional to the size of the reproductive organs...

source http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=4923

Hm...So for this statement to be true

Quote the problem with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.
    to distort the graph in such a manner would require the existence of a mere handful of eunuchs with IQ's rated in the 1000's, no?

TRW perhaps you should have lurked a little longer for then you might have noticed, as pointed out,

Quote it's a community on the Web, instead of a community in your local geography.
    Avalon is a microcosm of the real world replete with its very own sacred cows, albeit thankfully very few, whose clay feet should be protected from any form of liquid dressing at all costs.

As you IMO rightly pointed out others here appeared to have crossed what can on occasion appear to be an arbitrarily wandering line without so much as an excuse me but this can be explained by timing. You will (if you decide to hang round), over time, observe the phenomenon of what happens when nothing much appears to be going on in the world at large.

By that I mean when this place is jumping everyone pretty much hangs out in their favourite subject matter haunts and all is well. It is a sad fact but on slow news days there is a tendency to find members biting where they ordinarily wouldn't. It is what it is, human nature and all that.

Having said all of that I still have not worked out if it's IQ, EGO or penis envy that sees us end up with 500 thread brigades like the 'Charles' saga but being one of those that struggles to rub two neurons together I don't suppose I ever will so am content to fulfill the role of village idiot...

Oh and welcome to Avalon by the way!!

cheers

"I am responsible for what I say not what you understand" JL

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Chester (26th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by The Royal Wizard (here)
    Hmm. Now I'm full of thoughts. Even the Moderator had to put up a "moral" finger.

I'd like to know what I have done differently than other forum members to earn such a critisism. This is obviously not the first time someone have doubleposted. Many other posts on this forum is, IMO, quite harsh, inpolite and often filled with moralism, no moderator pointing fingers as a result. Why? Beceause the writer-(s) are old members and well known? Is it easy to pic on me with assumptions (...not doing my homework, ...please post with higher quality)) beceause I'm a newbie? Do I see a typical cult-fenonema? I don't know the answers to these questions, but I wonder.

To make it clear. I was posting this because Ms. Benz is on the front page at Avalon, and, I assume, held in high regard. When I saw the video, with her, and others known to us, accused of beeing fake, I decided to post the question here. I admitt; I should have searched the arcive first, I only scrolled down a couple of pages to see if this was already handled in any way. It wasn't.

It is not possible for any one with full daytime work, or anyone actually, to be at the top of all issues at any given time. That's not the same as not doing one's homework or being "uneducated". Thats the whole point of a forum, isn't it, helping each other with information?

I have been a member here for a few months, not posting much, and the reason is that I wanted to get to know the forum, it's members, and the "tone of voice" so to speak due to the fact that newbie's are always newbie's, and someone always has as their mission in life to point that out, and correct the newbie.

I have stated earlier; english is not my native language. I try to write as correct as possible, but som words may be used in the wrong way, and some misspelled. sorry for that. I did not attemt to assume any thing in the headline, just an expression of me being a bit shaked over the postulate in the video, and an eager to quick get answers accordingly. But then I stamped on someones feet, obiously.

Unfortunatly, this thread is now about me, I didn't ask for that, but on the other hand, it is an oportunity to get to know me.

For the record: I'm a grown up man, well educted in social science, a psycic, teacher, astrologer and writer. I've studied "alternative" issues for over 25 years, and may in that regard have something to contribute.

So, the reaction-(s) to this post will help me decide weather I'm still a member tomorrow. Life's to short and all that........
    Dear The Royal Wizard,

Though I do not think that there is any resemblance between that woman and Inelia I still can tell you one thing.
    If you would aim at someone different with the same Name thread, trust me no one you would have any trouble at all.
    Your mistake was that you mentioned the INELIA, big friend of the owner of the forum and thus they hit you.

Be well and stay,

Nickolai

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

White Feather nailed it imho.
    This is what I thought months ago when seeing the video about Inelia. The likeness was not even close and the boobs-wtf?
    But, I feel you are right WF, a shill agenda mixing in Inelia after some legitimate matches...

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    IMO This video seems to be a clear outright Shill Attack on Avalon and It's community to say the least. By Casually and Carefully Inserting Inelia Benz late in the video, The Cock-Roach from Dallas felt he would create quite a stir and mayhem. But Like I said earlier this didn't work for me, as this program that The Dallas Bug wished to install had failed terribly. And It seems he wasted a lot of his useless linear time in developing this failed product.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), WhiteFeather (27th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I was going to post my photo next to some beautiful woman's face, and pretend to note the similarities. Paula would have worn out her mouse trying to reconcile that! hahahaha Paula, you really cracked me up with Fred and FineFeather's twins! :~)

Dennis

Wow, my identical-inverse twin! Same nose, same lips, same eyes, same ears, same hair, same laugh wrinkles, same cleavage...

hahahahhahaha

Looking at that image while listening to Mr. Trololo could definitely cause a complete psychotic break.

Dennis (the one on the right)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Eram (26th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (26th October 2012), Jake (26th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2012), RunningDeer (26th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (27th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Shill!

What is this, Americans? No term in Google..))

Nickolai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Dear Gooty64,

Please translate the shill for non-your language speakers.

What is the f**ing difference between sheeple and shill?
    Anyway I will repeat thing that I used to say lots of times here it is arrogant to name people things. Are you a profit that knows everything and what one must know? Ask yourself do you know everything or just guess?

Talk about the ascending Earth and the ascended people.

BS

PS Am I shill because I am sure that the queen Elisabeth II is not a reptilian?
    Am I shill if the threads about the UFO wars in the pacific (have lots of replies) in my opinion is pure b*llSH*T?

I wonder, I really do!
    Last edited by Nickolai; 26th October 2012 at 18:48.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Dennis

Wow, my identical-inverse twin! Same nose, same lips, same eyes, same ears, same hair, same laugh wrinkles, same cleavage...

hahahahhahaha

Looking at that image while listening to Mr. Trololo could definitely cause a complete psychotic break.

It's the teeth that are a dead giveaway: she ain't got any

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Dear Nickolai, howdy!
    Here is the Wikipedia listing for shill.

Shill
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2009)
    Look up shill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
    A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).[citation needed]

Auctioneer and assistants, Cheviot, Ohio.
    Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions[1] because of the potential for fraud and damage, however, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz", the shill's actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when desired (see claque), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.[citation needed]
    Shill can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit shill for the industry at large, possibly because their income is tied to its prosperity. The origin of the term shill is uncertain; it may be an abbreviation of shillaber. The word originally denoted a carnival worker who pretended to be a member of the audience in an attempt to elicit interest in an attraction. Some sources trace the usage back to 1914.[2][3]
    Contents [hide]
    1 Internet
    1.1 Sock puppets
    2 Gambling
    3 Marketing
    4 Auctions
    5 Journalism
    6 Research and experiments
    7 Interrogations
    8 Relation to Other Concepts
    8.1 Puppet Government
    8.2 False Flag Operation
    8.3 Undercover operations
    9 See also
    10 References
    11 External links
    [edit]Internet

In online discussion media, satisfied consumers or "innocent" parties may express specific opinions in order to further the interests of an organization in which they have an interest, such as a commercial vendor or special interest group. In academia, this is called opinion spamming.[4] Web sites can also be set up for the same purpose. For example, an employee of a company that produces a specific product might praise the product anonymously in a discussion forum or group in order to generate interest in that product, service, or group. In addition, some shills use sock puppetry, where they sign on as one user soliciting recommendations for a specific product or service. They then sign on as a different user pretending to be a satisfied customer of a specific company.[citation needed]
    In some jurisdictions and circumstances this type of activity may be illegal. In addition, reputable organizations may prohibit their employees and other interested parties (contractors, agents, etc.) from participating in public forums or discussion groups in which a conflict of interest might arise, or will at least insist that their employees and agents refrain from participating in any way that might create a conflict of interest. For example, the plastic surgery company Lifestyle Lift ordered their employees to post fake positive reviews on websites. As a result, they were sued, and ordered to pay $300,000 in damages by the New York Attorney General's office. Said Attorney General Andrew Cuomo: "This company’s attempt to generate business by duping consumers was cynical, manipulative, and illegal. My office has [been] and will continue to be on the forefront in protecting consumers against emerging fraud and deception, including ‘astroturfing,’ on the Internet."[5]
    [edit]Sock puppets
    Sometimes shills may be used to downplay legitimate complaints posted by users on the Internet. (See Spin (public relations) and sock puppet (internet).)
    [edit]Gambling

Both the illegal and legal gambling industries often use shills to make winning at games appear more likely than it actually is. For example, illegal Three-card Monte and Shell game peddlers are notorious employers of shills. These shills also often aid in cheating, disrupting the game if the mark is likely to win. In a legal casino, however, a shill is sometimes a gambler who plays using the casino's money in order to keep games (especially poker) going when there are not enough players. The title of Earle Stanley Gardner's mystery novel Shills Can't Cash Chips is derived from this type of shill. This is different from proposition players who are paid a salary by the casino for the same purpose, but bet with their own money.[citation needed]
    [edit]Marketing

See also: Astroturfing
    In marketing, shills are often employed to assume the air of satisfied customers and give testimonials to the merits of a given product. This type of shilling is illegal in some jurisdictions but almost impossible to detect. It may be considered a form of unjust enrichment or unfair competition, as in California's Business & Professions Code § 17200, which prohibits any "unfair or fraudulent business act or practice and unfair, deceptive, untrue or misleading advertising".[citation needed]
    [edit]Auctions

Shills, or potted plants, are sometimes employed in auctions. Driving prices up with phony bids, they seek to provoke a bidding war among other participants. Often they are told by the seller precisely how high to bid, as the seller actually pays the price (to himself, of course) if the item does not sell, losing only the auction fees. Shilling has a substantially higher rate of occurrence in online auctions, where any user with multiple accounts can bid on their own items. Many online auction sites employ sophisticated (and usually secret) methods to detect collusion. The online auction site eBay forbids shilling; its rules do not allow friends or employees of a person selling an item to bid on the item. [6]
    [edit]Journalism

The term is applied metaphorically to journalists or commentators who have vested interests in or associations with parties in a controversial issue. Corporate owned media outlets of radio and television are often accused of being shills for establishment political candidates.[citation needed] By limiting the dialogue and discourse between specific candidates and political parties, the media can psychologically limit choices in the public mind and thus assure that only politicians acceptable to the ruling class and corporate structure are elected to public office. By highlighting the disparities of each candidate, the media appears as an honest broker and fair minded third party to the public, but is acting as a shill for the wealthy investment class. This methodology was one of Edward Bernays' favorite techniques for manipulating public opinion by the indirect use of "third-party authorities" to influence the public, without their conscious cooperation.[citation needed]
    More specifically, there are historical cases of journalists in private media organizations being covert representatives of government and/or businesses.[citation needed] In these roles the journalists will present positive stories about their respective interests at key moments in order to influence public opinion. This is often achieved by claiming to have access to anonymous government or business sources. At other times, the links may actually appear overt to some, but not to the intended audience such as with Radio Free Europe, a broadcaster which targeted Eastern European audiences on behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency.[citation needed]
    An extension of these tactics is the practice of monitoring news outlets prior to or during publication. Often when a negative story is discovered attempts are made first to stop it. However as this can, in some societies, draw attention to what could otherwise be a minor story, shills are used to put out alternative views, either to confuse the public about the legitimacy of the story or to outright convince them that it is a lie.[citation needed]
    [edit]Research and experiments

The experimenter (E) orders the teacher (S), the subject of the experiment, to give what the latter believes are painful electric shocks to a learner (A), who is actually an actor and confederate. The subject believes that for each wrong answer, the learner was receiving actual electric shocks, though in reality there were no such punishments. Being separated from the subject, the confederate set up a tape recorder integrated with the electro-shock generator, which played pre-recorded sounds for each shock level.
    A shill in a psychology experiment, or the like, is called a confederate. In Stanley Milgram's experiment in which the subjects witnessed people getting electric shocks, a confederate would pretend to be one of the experimental subjects who would receive the fake shocks, so that the real experimental subject would think that a draw of names from a hat was random. The confederate would always play the role of the learner, and the subject would be the teacher, and the subject would think that this was a random draw from a hat containing papers that say "learner" and "teacher".[citation needed]
    In performance art, such as DECONference (Decontamination Conference), the confederates were called deconfederates. When a large group of DECONference attendees were asked to remove all clothing prior to entry to the event, the deconfederates, planted among the attendees, would comply immediately with the request, causing all of the others to follow the orders and disrobe as well.[7]
    [edit]Interrogations

Police or military interrogators sometimes use undercover agents (called plants) to assist with the interrogation of an individual or suspect. The plant can pose as a fellow inmate or internee, build a rapport and earn the confidence of the interviewee. The plant may subtly suggest that telling the interrogators what they want to know is the sensible or right thing to do. Even if no outright confessions are obtained, minor details and discrepancies that come out in supposedly innocent conversation can be used to chip away at the interviewee. Some plants are in reality inmates or prisoners of war who have been promised better treatment and conditions in return for helping with the interrogation, as in the character played by William Hurt in the film Kiss of the Spider Woman. One notorious UK case is that of Colin Stagg, a man who was falsely accused of the murder of Rachel Nickell, in which a female police officer posed as a potential love interest to try to tempt Stagg to implicate himself.[citation needed]
    [edit]Relation to Other Concepts

[edit]Puppet Government
    Puppet, Vassal, Quisling, or Satellite states have been routinely used in exercises of foreign policy to give weight to the arguments of the country that controls them. Examples of this include the USSR's use of its satellites in the United Nations during the Cold War. These states are also used to give the impression of legitimacy to domestic policies that are ultimately harmful to the population they control, while beneficial to the government that controls them.[citation needed]
    Even outside the spectrum of sovereign powers many multiparty democratic systems give foreign powers the capacity to influence political discourse through shills and pseudo sock-puppets. Thanks to the reliance of many political parties on external sources of revenue for campaigns it can be easy for a government or business to either choose which party it funds or to outright create one. This way they can either choose to support existing minority voices that echo their views or form their own, using their funds and usually semi-covert influence to make them a more prominent voice.[citation needed]
    Another concept in foreign policy is seen in sovereign alliances. In these instances, an allied country acts on behalf of another's interests so that it appears that the original power does not want to get involved. This is useful in situations where there is little public support in the original country for the actions. This type of collusion is typically practiced between countries that share common goals and are capable of returning favours. An example of this may be Cuba's role during the Cold War, in sending active combat troops to wars in Africa when it was unpalatable for the USSR to do so.[citation needed]
    [edit]False Flag Operation
    See also: False Flag
    Another tool utilizing the appearance of another entity is a False Flag Operation. In these operations a government or organization attempts to impersonate another party while committing a criminal act. This allows the actual perpetrators to blame the other party and react to the offense. This is typically termed a Frameup. An example of this is the Nazi Operation to destroy German radio towers while dressed as Polish troops at the onset of World War Two.[citation needed]
    See also: Operation Northwoods
    Operation Northwoods is another example of a False Flag Operation, planned at the highest levels of the U.S. Government in 1962 but never implemented. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These criminal acts were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support and moral justification for a war against that nation. Black operators would act as shills to frame Cuba and thereby fool the U.S. population into carrying out the intended objective, the removal of Fidel Castro by military force and installation of a pro U.S. regime in Cuba. After investigation of the JFK Assassination in 1964, Operation Northwoods was one of many government documents sealed under the justification of National Security for 75 years (until 2039). The previously Top Secret document was finally declassified 33 years later and made public on 18 November 1997, by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board.[citation needed]
    [edit]Undercover operations
    During covert operations or police investigations agents may routinely claim to be of political views or a part of an organisation in order to gain the confidence of the people they wish to surveil. Sometimes this goes further with the agents participating in acts on behalf of the organisations they infiltrate or falsely represent as was the case during the Operations like Gladio and Chaos. Often the end goal is not just to gain information about the organisation but to discredit them in the eyes of the public. However, these kinds of actions are more similar to False Flag Operations than typical Undercover Operations. In other examples, operatives may act in a manner they deem positive to assist an organisation to which they cannot have overt ties.[citation needed]

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Dear Gooty64,

Anyway I will repeat thing that I used to say lots of times here it is arrogant to name people things. Are you a profit that knows everything and what one must know? Ask yourself do you know everything or just guess?

Talk about the ascending Earth and the ascended people.

BS

PS Am I shill because I am sure that the queen Elisabeth II is not a reptilian?
    Am I shill if the threads about the UFO wars in the pacific (have lots of replies) in my opinion is pure b*llSH*T?

I wonder, I really do!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), spiritwind (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (27th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Mad Hatter dons his contrarian hat and plants tongue firmly in cheek...

The bell curve (also called a "normal curve" or "normal distribution") is a graph that shows approximately how much of the population falls into each IQ range. In theory, if we tested everyone in the world with a traditional IQ test, most people would score in the " Average" range. A smaller number would score moderately below average and moderately above average. Very high and very low scores are rare.

source http://www.iqtest-center.com/iq-scores.php

It has also been noted that male IQ seems to be inversely proportional to the size of the reproductive organs...

source http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=4923

Hm...So for this statement to be true

Quote the problem with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.
    to distort the graph in such a manner would require the existence of a mere handful of eunuchs with IQ's rated in the 1000's, no?

TRW perhaps you should have lurked a little longer for then you might have noticed, as pointed out,

Quote it's a community on the Web, instead of a community in your local geography.
    Avalon is a microcosm of the real world replete with its very own sacred cows, albeit thankfully very few, whose clay feet should be protected from any form of liquid dressing at all costs.

As you IMO rightly pointed out others here appeared to have crossed what can on occasion appear to be an arbitrarily wandering line without so much as an excuse me but this can be explained by timing. You will (if you decide to hang round), over time, observe the phenomenon of what happens when nothing much appears to be going on in the world at large.

By that I mean when this place is jumping everyone pretty much hangs out in their favourite subject matter haunts and all is well. It is a sad fact but on slow news days there is a tendency to find members biting where they ordinarily wouldn't. It is what it is, human nature and all that.

Having said all of that I still have not worked out if it's IQ, EGO or penis envy that sees us end up with 500 thread brigades like the 'Charles' saga but being one of those that struggles to rub two neurons together I don't suppose I ever will so am content to fulfill the role of village idiot...

Oh and welcome to Avalon by the way!!

cheers

"I am responsible for what I say not what you understand" JL
    Mad Hatter, are you then irresponsible for what you do not say? As I understand it, your IQ shuttle has been gradually moving to the right from pad 39A to pad 39B is is almost ready for takeoff

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Mad Hatter (27th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Gooty64,

Don/t be a sadist!
    In other words?

Nickolai

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Dennis

hahahahhahaha

The problem is that you are a handsome-man, not a pretty-man. My first attempt was with Angelina Jolie. Very hot, but the 5 o'clock shadow was a bit of a problem. If you find one that you like, I'd try it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Dear Gooty64,

You may have a point here, Nickolai .

I take a shill to be someone who is knowingly helping someone else, without revealing to others (the intended victims) that he is doing so.

I do not see anyone playing the role of shill in this DallasGoldBug - Inelia flap.

Most certainly Inelia is not playing the role of shill here, secretly helping to discredit herself by placing herself in DallasGoldBug's video.

I don't see who Whitefeather takes to be playing the role of the shill here ... perhaps I'm missing something here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Nickolai (26th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

In any case, "sheeple" are the intended victims. If DallasGoldBug is indeed messing with our minds in these "looks-like" videos, then we're his sheeple.

Alternatively, it could just be DallasGoldBug's mind that is messed up .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), Nickolai (26th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I don't mean to offend anyone who believe in Inelia, but I think she's a fake. I'm going by my own intuition....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

eileenrose (29th October 2012), Finefeather (26th October 2012), Nickolai (26th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

don't confuse a teacher with a con, a true teacher lays out thoughts to get your mind churning, 10th dimensional being was a mortal mind spin to get rid of those not ready before continuing...

she is very gifted, I've seen her perform first hand, and yet we've never met...

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Forget Dallasgoldberg. I used to look at his stuff and I quit looking after the Warren Jeffs and Steven Greer are the same person stuff. If it doesn't resonate spiritualy with me I pretty much junk the info.....

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Chester (27th October 2012), DeDukshyn (26th October 2012), gooty64 (26th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast