+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Excuse me...? Inelia Benz fake?

Hey Wizard, I thought this was a good thread. Inelia dropped out of my mailbox some time ago, and I'd been wondering how she was perceived these days.
    Pretty par through the posts in regard to the rubbish/riches ratio, but you really need to hang in there and dig for the gold. Sometimes the whole purpose of a thread
    is where the interaction goes. It uncovers stuff. We're not learning new stuff as much as uncovering old stuff either in us or in the world. It can get worse.
    And I didn't notice that you contributed to the rubbish, so you shouldn't take it personally. You don't deserve that.
    These posts aren't private, though they sound it sometimes, and so the 'personal' is sort of a fantasy too.
    You could be the most level head here for all anyone knows. It'd be good if you gave us a chance.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), The Royal Wizard (28th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,234 times in 2,541 posts

Inelia is an amazing and wonderful person. I got to know her a bit, and still get some emails from her. I am not online as much, but I used to catch her on skype,, she is always wonderful. People should not be so shocked to encounter amazing and wonderful beings. By now, I suppose that we ALL are amazing and wonderful beings. I never participated in the 'apotheosis' of Inelia. I don't believe that she would approve either!! She is a dear, and kind human. No matter where she (or I, or YOU, for that matter) comes from, she is human,, just like you and me.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2012), Fred Steeves (29th October 2012), gooty64 (29th October 2012), Heather2017 (28th October 2012), JRS (29th October 2012), markpierre (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012), wisehealing (17th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,281 times in 6,947 posts

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)

You just put your finger on your nose and take absolutely full responsibility for absolutely everything that happens absolutely everywhere to absolutely everyone..
    And then you forgive yourself for it all because somehow through trials and errors and a lot of headbanging you've learned to know your own heart.
    And then you fall in love with yourself.
    And you become your own best friend, and your assessment of things becomes the only one you'll trust
    because it was 'the friend' who wrote the script for you and only you, and showed you what your part was.

Well, most of that is 'what is', and a little that we aspire to. But only because we like to chase the ball because it's fun. When it's caught, the game is over.
    This is something I do as well (something similar), and it is very powerful.

Expand yourself to be all the evil in the world -- everything that might make feel you negative and then forgive yourself, truly forgive, then forgive yourself for having perceived and participated in the world in that way, for in reality we are one Being, a collective, and we should begin to treat ourselves fully with the love and respect that we would want to be treated as an individual.

This shifts mindset into more of a 'service to all' mode and alleviates subconscious fear of "others", and injects love and forgiveness into the collective - where we need it most.

My 2 cents ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th October 2012 at 16:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Kiforall (29th October 2012), markpierre (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone who charges $100 bucks for a guide to ascension is a fake to me.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe (here)
    Thanks for your perspective.

They way I assign value to people is to look at whether or not they are contributing to peoples personal well being, mind and body health, propagating love, kindness and community, education, understanding.

Do you understand what she means when from her point of view of ascension? (in other words, do you know that which you are even judging? what her guide is actually about? I assume you have read it?)

She also makes it very clear that if anyone who is in unfortunate enough a situation to not afford the course, contact her personally to see if something can be worked out because she believes no one should be denied access to the information due to certain circumstances.

I'm not defending her, I'm defending the truth.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

markpierre (29th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

You can pay a psychiatrist a $150 for a single visit to have him tell you you're warped and maladjusted,
    and he will fix your serotonin uptake issues with an easy little pill. Or a psychologist to teach you some NLP to use on yourself
    whenever you think the world has gone insane and your food and your water have been poisoned. That's just crazy.
    So you can wander off into your nightmare happy and unaware as a duck, if you can still cross the road without getting hit.
    Last edited by markpierre; 29th October 2012 at 07:49.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th October 2012), Kiforall (29th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), spiritwind (29th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,117 times in 1,019 posts

You're right. She should just get a job and stop teaching. No one has any right to make a living and still claim to be spiritual. Everything should be free. And if it isn't, YOU'RE certainly qualified to judge if the price is unfair, right? I'm so glad you're here to decide this and pass your judgements. Good job.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th October 2012), Eram (31st October 2012), gooty64 (28th October 2012), markpierre (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), Selene (31st October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    You're right. She should just get a job and stop teaching. No one has any right to make a living and still claim to be spiritual. Everything should be free. And if it isn't, YOU'RE certainly qualified to judge if the price is unfair, right? I'm so glad you're here to decide this and pass your judgements. Good job.
    Be nice, just because I have an opposing opinion doesn't mean you can get all sarcastic on me

I'm just saying, the guru's of this world spent their whole lives preaching spirituality and never made a cent off of it. When somebody starts charging for information it raises red flags. Sure, people have to make money to get by which in my opinion is justified through the profit of books and such but when you have someone looking to pay 100 bucks for salvation and to get to the next dimension then it gets a little quirky. I don't think the creator requires a fee for ascension..
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

annieVee (31st October 2012), Finefeather (29th October 2012), PurpleLama (31st October 2012), Rich (19th July 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,117 times in 1,019 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Be nice, just because I have an opposing opinion doesn't mean you can get all sarcastic on me

I'm just saying, the guru's of this world spent their whole lives preaching spirituality and never made a cent off of it. When somebody starts charging for information it raises red flags. Sure, people have to make money to get by which in my opinion is justified through the profit of books and such but when you have someone looking to pay 100 bucks for salvation and to get to the next dimension then it gets a little quirky. I don't think the creator requires a fee for ascension..
    What do we value?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

markpierre (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), Selene (31st October 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Charges a fee for ascension" ... lol

It's simply a personal enlightenment course called "ascension101" ... oh my ... the assumptions we stand behind to make true that which we wish to be true for sake of our "beliefs" ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th October 2012 at 02:04.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2012), markpierre (29th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (29th October 2012), WhiteFeather (29th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 times in 5,523 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Inelia is an amazing and wonderful person. I got to know her a bit, and still get some emails from her. I am not online as much, but I used to catch her on skype,, she is always wonderful. People should not be so shocked to encounter amazing and wonderful beings. By now, I suppose that we ALL are amazing and wonderful beings. I never participated in the 'apotheosis' of Inelia. I don't believe that she would approve either!! She is a dear, and kind human. No matter where she (or I, or YOU, for that matter) comes from, she is human,, just like you and me.
    I agree and well said Jake....IMO She's a wonderful entity with a kind warm spirit, I value her being here in such a time. As There are also many entity's like her here on this planet who are currently doing the same work as she. In Raising awareness and vibration.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th October 2012), markpierre (29th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th October 2012), Sammy (29th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,287 times in 4,843 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I agree and well said Jake....IMO She's a wonderful entity with a kind warm spirit, I value her being here in such a time. As There are also many entity's like her here on this planet who are currently doing the same work as she. In Raising awareness and vibration.
    This thread helped me make a personal breakthrough. This thread appeared at the same time I was exploring the Tom Campbell presentation in Calgary in early 2011 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=T1vYHOPFgcg

I soon then recalled the earlier video of his which I watched in June or July of 2012 where he suggested that the experience folks have when they have an NDE (and thus this could also apply to OBEs) is a "reality" experience co-derived by the consciousness's involvement within the rule set of the mechanics of the experiential realm.

So over the last several days while I pondered this thread, I came upon this point of view. What if Inelia's experience was (and is) very real for Inelia? What if Inelia's interpretation of her experience "solidifies" that experience into a denser reality for Inelia? What if those who hear about her experience through her interpretation of the experience such as in Bill's video interview, meeting her in the flesh and hearing about some of it, through reading any of her written words somehow then solidifies more and more her experiences into a collectively perceived reality? And that this is how "realities" are created... ie. through one or more consciousness streams (each one of us is a consciousness stream of sorts) sharing aspects of a view of an experience.

I am sure I lost most folks in the above chain of sentences, but try and read each one again slowly if you find yourself shaking your head a bit.

Tom Campbell suggests we create our reality experiences within the rule set of the realm. I take that a step further by suggesting that the rule set of the realm has some degree of fluidity just as our perception has this same fluidity. And thus up to some probable final limit, even the realm's rule set may be able to change along the way though perhaps not so much the realm we experience in the "waking state." The waking state is simply a shared realm which is quite dense and thus aspects of our experiences can be frozen to a greater degree than the "dream world." And thus the realm we experience in the deep sleep state may also be less dense than the dream world when considering that there might be a pattern to this all.

I just reviewed the three "levels" to our currently known human experience... the waking state, the dream state and the deep sleep state.

Now for some points -

I discovered that just about everyone who weighed in on this thread had an opinion as to Inelia's veracity or not. The question then came to me, "do I trust Inelia or not?" My answer was 100% with zero hesitation, "Yes." At this now moment, based on all the exposure I have had to Inelia which is primarily through Bill's interview and some brief exploration of her website and then the video of a prayer she conducted awhile back, the "Spirit Being" I experienced had nothing but loving intentions. She may very well support her physical body experience through sales of materials through her website and through other means related to her sharing of her experience as she interprets it. To me, there is zero wrong with anyone who does that as we all have to make our way in this world. So, how I see Inelia is based only upon my perception of her core intention, the foundational intention of what drives her as we experience her in our shared realm of the waking state.

I do not care if how she interprets it differs from my own experiences of the media through which I enjoy my own experience. Why? Because I have found how I co-create the media to some extent in my waking state and thus, this suggests to me that a less dense realm, the dreaming state, could be even more fluid for each individual stream of consciousness.

How I was able to come upon this theory (which is new to me though may not be officially "new') came forth when I considered the experience of the astral as expressed by folks I met through this forum. Specifically Sebastian, NancyV, Finefeather and wynderer.

Sebastian and NancyV's experiences seemed to very much be the same. Finefeather's experiences seem to have a much greater degree of complexity to them than what has been shared to my by Sebastian and NancyV, but yet may still be of the same general nature. Wynderer's experiences seemed much, much different. Yet the impression I got is that in each and every case, each one's interpretations of their astral realm experiences were very, very real to each of them.

From this I conclude that though this realm is not as dense as our shared, waking state, there is still some elements about the realm that appear to be held in common. From looking at this through new eyes, I am forming the opinion that there is no single, right interpretation of these less dense realms (and even to a smaller extent our shared waking state perceived reality).

I now conclude Inelia's interpretation to be valid from the point of view of her sincerity as to her interpretation of what she has experienced. I equally agree to the validity of the astral realm that Finefeather has immense experience in exploring. Same as to Sebastian's and NancyV's experiences.

Yes, this post became a wee bit monstrous but if you have made it to here, then you can handle my next statements.

What determines, for me, if I trust or not another human being depends first and foremost on the degree to which I perceive them as genuine. Coupled with that is the degree to which I perceive that person through application of the knowledge they have gained through their life experiences performs with regards to relationship with others and all that is (all within our shared, waking state reality).

I boil it down to do I perceive the person to be for positive, right relationship with all and the all that is or do they draw lines. Do they come across as possessing a consistent kosmic consciousness point of view or do they demonstrate some degree of centricity of their viewpoints more often than I am comfortable with? It is the ones that fall within the former group I trust, regardless of how they interpret their experience.

My suggestion to Finefeather would be to consider the possibility that perhaps Inelia's interpretation of the realms not of the waking state reality may be just as valid (and thus "real" at least to her) equally as to your own even though through the media of words you both use to describe your experiences that are explored from within this collectively shared waking state realm may appear to point to differences... neither of you being "right, right" both of you being individually "right" (genuine) and in actual reality, none of us may be collectively "right."

Keep in mind how the border between "dreamland" and the waking state experience is not a solidly impenetrable line.

Enjoy the Day, justone
    Last edited by Sammy; 31st October 2012 at 20:05.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), DeDukshyn (31st October 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,822 times in 8,600 posts

Without taking away from anyone---quite the reverse.
    "Put no head above your own"--- So said the Buddha.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), mab777 (1st November 2012), PurpleLama (31st October 2012), Rich (19th July 2014), Sammy (31st October 2012), Sebastion (31st October 2012), Shezbeth (20th July 2014)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Without taking away from anyone---quite the reverse.
    "Put no head above your own"--- So said the Buddha.

Chris
    Thank goodness for everyone no one quotes me... haha, Love Chester

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), greybeard (31st October 2012)

28. Link to Post #115
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,822 times in 8,600 posts

In a way Chester I am agreeing with you.

As a trained observer, both as a therapist and an ex-driving instructor it was essential that I got my opinion out of there and viewed things without the filter of ego as much as possible, it amazed, me at times, to see people take up points of view with no verifiable fact (sometimes there is nothing that can be verified that's true)
    I could not afford to let emotion get into teaching people to drive, as If I got angry at another driver cutting in then I became dangerous -- no longer clear headed-- not fully present.

Sometimes the point of view is justified with---It resonates with me--- What then an opposing point of view that resonates deeply with the other?
    That's an emotion.
    Most of our thinking is coloured by emotion--- feel good or feel not so good about!!!

Police officers will tell you that eye witnesses to a traffic accident can have completely different and conflicting stories.

Spiritual practise and the end result is even less defined.
    For myself I prefer the traditional well trod path of enlightenment.
    That's a preference not an opinion.
    Inelia's path may well be valid for her, that does not make any other way valid or invalid.

Chester said as much.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), Rich (19th July 2014), Sammy (31st October 2012)

30. Link to Post #116
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,188 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Sloppyjoe
    I'm just saying, the guru's of this world spent their whole lives preaching spirituality and never made a cent off of it.
    True, but these exist under a different culture and system: in India and Asia a teacher’s food, accommodations, medical and other physical needs are provided voluntarily by the community they serve. In exchange for their service, they are given some ‘financial’ security.

Things don’t work that way in our modern Western culture: no matter who you are, you are expected to pay for your own rent, your food, your electricity, etc. We don’t have monasteries for the spiritual; we don’t even subsidize artists or poets, do we?

Get over it, Joe. If you’re not providing food and shelter for a spiritual teacher out of charity, don’t complain because they must do it for themselves.

Just my view.

Regards,

Selene

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), greybeard (31st October 2012), mab777 (1st November 2012), Sammy (31st October 2012)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    In a way Chester I am agreeing with you.

As a trained observer, both as a therapist and an ex-driving instructor it was essential that I got my opinion out of there and viewed things without the filter of ego as much as possible, it amazed, me at times, to see people take up points of view with no verifiable fact (sometimes there is nothing that can be verified that's true)
    I could not afford to let emotion get into teaching people to drive, as If I got angry at another driver cutting in then I became dangerous -- no longer clear headed-- not fully present.

Sometimes the point of view is justified with---It resonates with me--- What then an opposing point of view that resonates deeply with the other?
    That's an emotion.
    Most of our thinking is coloured by emotion--- feel good or feel not so good about!!!

Police officers will tell you that eye witnesses to a traffic accident can have completely different and conflicting stories.

Spiritual practise and the end result is even less defined.
    For myself I prefer the traditional well trod path of enlightenment.
    That's a preference not an opinion.
    Inelia's path may well be valid for her, that does not make any other way valid or invalid.

Chester said as much.

Chris
    Far better said - my commentary was a coffee driven diatribe - thank goodness I didn't completely destroy my point. Anyways, Yes, Chris... I am finding that the less and less emotion is involved, the better.

And yes, Selene - you made a great point. Thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2012)

34. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,902 times in 1,057 posts

Well, I don't mean to flog a dead horse since already so much has been said on this issue.

First of all, thanks for the laughs on previous pages. You lifted my spirits!

Now, the video was totally piss-offing! That woman whose name I forgot who is supposed to be masquerading as Inelia Benz, well, that is beyond ridiculous! Not only is there no physical resemblance to speak of as the facial features are rather different, but the authenticity of the Chilenan accent would be hard to fake by the most talented actors in the industry, and that is what was most noticeable to me.

There are some incredibly talented actors out there who can convince you they are the character they are playing, but very few of those actors can actually create an authentic accent. The most brilliant one, in my opinion, is Merryl Streep, and even she hits the mark only about 90% of the time! In "The Bridges of Madison County" she did an impressive job, but her accent was not quite Italian. In "The House of Spirits" both Streep and Jeremy Irons who are both consummate professionals always giving their all to their work, did a pathetic job with their Spanish accents. Streep herself admitted that while shooting "Dancing at Lughnasad" the director kept reprimanding her because her accent was not authentic. Why am I saying all this? Because if the most talented actors in the Western World fail to produce authentic accents, then how could a mediocre actress who is not successful enough to do legitimate acting so that she has to degrade herself to the point of lending her image and abilities to produduce deceit and corruption, be so talented as to produce an authentic Chilean accent? Perhaps she does not see it as degrading herself. Perhaps she sees it as perfecting her craft while waiting for the big break to come along. I don't know. I just know that she is not Inelia Benz! Inelia Benz is Inelia Benz!

And Royal Wizard, I am not upset at you for posting that video. I understand why you did it. Sometimes, as the old adage goes "bull**** baffles brains!"

My 2 cents.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Rich (19th July 2014), Sammy (31st October 2012)

36. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member wisehealing's Avatar
    Thanks

i've met Inelia in 2013, and been very fortunate to experience her teaching in person over the course of an ascension retreat where she was the primary presenter.

How can i stress how there is no doubt in my being that she absolutely is who she claims she is. i'm positive that all her statements about her origins, mission and abilities are w/o a question completely accurate and true – i would stake my soul on it.

At first i was very shy to even come up to her and say hi, but then we did a welcome circle of all those present, and i had the experience of my life holding her hand in the circle. As i'm writing this, it comes to mind that i also once shook hands w the 16th Karmapa (this was improper i know since you must only bow to his holiness, but i got carried away). And i also know that it's wrong to make these type of comparisons – but the Karmapa connection doesn't even compare.

She is an alien w/o a doubt (a beautiful transcendent being of light) who seems like she phases in and out of her quite frail physical form. Then she IS Source really – as we are too – but in utmost purity and full magnitude. The way our Source essence compares w her full on core beingness made me aware of how that Source essence has become so muddied in us – in fact this "muddiness" i would even equate to "humaness."

i see energy sometimes – mostly around people's heads – sometimes i get flashes of their soul star chakras. Once at the retreat i caught my perception of Inelia on that level while she was just walking around in the room – what i got as a fleeting snapshot was that there was a basketball sized "orb" over her head composed of many individual points of light. i take this to be HER soul star – Source itself. And i could make the extrapolation that what is "soul" for us might be "Source" for her – it's in the same place as the soul star chakra is for us but which for us is tiny. And also i see a possible connection of this perception to the depiction of the orbs over ancient Egyptian neter's heads – i wonder if that was the same phenomenon they were depicting. And if so, it begs the question: could these images of the neters have been representations of actual living beings?

Then during the final Q&A on the last day of the retreat, while i was asking her a question involving a lot of my usual personality dramatics, i suddenly discovered myself hugely shifted (approaching Oneness) and this lasted for about 8 hours. People spontaneously laughed, as the sudden shifting in me was very apparent to them – my typical intent to actually make a point instead of asking a direct question suddenly vanished although my train of thought remained quite intact. My experience on some metaphoric level while i was asking her the question was that i "saw" a counter-rotating energy field around Inelia and after the shift, this same field was suddenly around me – metaphorically it was like Source said: "Hey, no baby, this one is YOURS!"

During a later Q&A i queried her about how she explained this shift i experienced – she said it was just that i regarded her as someone to look up to. Well i agree it wasn't her doing this (although i wonder about this rush of energy from Source "through her" that she speaks about). It really is an illusion to feel it is other than us who accomplish this type of "effect." i have a conceptualization of it – Inelia, just by being who she is, doesn't energetically engage w someone playing out their patterns (everyone engages normally, even if you see a very obvious neurotic pattern being played out by someone else and try to ignore it, because you are human, you can't help energetically engage) – so because the projection doesn't stick like it normally always does, suddenly it gets totally thrust back to you (or it becomes almost impossible for you to hide the fact that this projected quality was yours all along) – and it becomes a huge opportunity for coming into Oneness because it is the other half of you really being offered back to you. It's a feeling metaphorically like intending to take a step down a staircase, missing your expected footing – and finding yourself flying in the air ("i didn't know i could do THAT"). Too bad we eventually always wind up hitting the ground !

She has spoken about this phenomenon herself. i assume some people have asked to spend time w her (of periods of weeks i assume) for the specific purpose of coming into Oneness themselves. But what invariably happens she says is that they lose their ego functions to the degree that they need to be cared for by others. She says she has needed to stop engaging w people for this purpose because she has no support structure to look after them. It is interesting that this doesn't seem to happen w her husband or children – but then the nature of the relationship is quite different (and she has accepted those roles and probably thus energetically maintains them) and also her family is not seeking the Oneness shift specifically.

i am fascinated by what these phenomena say about the nature of who we are and how we maintain our reality so seamlessly – by having predictable energetic relationships w those around us – and then when we meet someone who does not absorb those projections which maintain our reality sphere, our world and less than sovereign personality structure can collapse so dramatically.

i consider some of Inelia's core teachings incredibly unique and valuable among all the ascension and other alternative information out there – providing essential insights in order to get a position-free grasp on who we are – because it can only be grasped – and conveyed intellectually – from someone who has her unrestricted and limitless viewpoint on our reality (her 'manifesto piece' "The Terms of Engagement" is one example).

On the path to enlightenment/(awakening/ascension) i realize we must "Kill the Buddha if you see him on the road" (never place another person on a pedestal as someone representing what you seek since then you are in much danger of never finding it w/in) but Inelia Benz will definitely be that final teacher/Avatar/Source-incarnate i will bid fond farewell to on the ascension road.... . . . . when the time comes.
    Last edited by wisehealing; 26th July 2014 at 21:11. Reason: correction of mistake -- "Terms of Engagement" instead of "Terms of Agreement" (sorry Inelia)

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wisehealing For This Post:

Christine (24th July 2014), DeDukshyn (18th September 2014), HaulinBananas (19th July 2014), mountain_jim (19th July 2014), Retroshift (17th January 2017), Rich (19th July 2014)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,864 times in 764 posts

I've seen spiritual teachers that charge quite a lot, not worth it for me but that doesn't make them fake.
    Last Satsang I was at 40€ for 4 hours and there were about 30 people there. But he was real, let me tell you, you could feel the wave of energy
    when he walked passed you or just being near him.
    Spiritual teachers can be rich too, Lester Levenson had millions!
    Last edited by Rich; 19th July 2014 at 11:38.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast