Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: SECRET SPACE : NEW INTEL - Project Camelot Blog

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,954 times in 430 posts

Default SECRET SPACE : NEW INTEL - Project Camelot Blog

From Kerry's blog:

A CONVERSATION WITH THE WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET NSA WHISTLEBLOWER

The following was sent to me from a Source who is in touch with the NSA Whistleblower. This is way above top secret. The caveat is whether this is an "orchestrated leak" for purposes unknown.

This is the same guy who talked about the Colorado fires being used to camoflage the movement of large equipment.

I cannot confirm or verify the following other than to say that my Source (*D) is fully trusted. Whether he is being used and manipulated I do not know. Regardless this is highly interesting intel that if true (and at least some of the points made have been substantiated by other testimony) then this is real insight into what the Secret Space Program is currently involved in:

* (D) How are you?

* (Z) Not to bad, Considering.

* (D) You've been away for some time.

* (Z) Yes. It was a long trip this time. Very hard on my team, and even harder on my family.

* (D) I thought you retired?

* (Z) Yea, right.

* (D) Can I jump right in?

* (Z) You've never been the shy type.

* (D) Was the jump room required for this assignment ?

* (Z) Your not going to stop with that are you?

* (D) You have to admit, it's pretty amazing stuff to us mere mortals.

* (Z) Wish I'd never seen it.

* (D) So you have used it before?

* (Z) No Comment.

* (D) Can we talk about Mars?

* (Z) Some. Not very much.

* (D) I understand they are evacuating a lot of the surface personnel and sending most of the fleet back here. Is that true? Also, from what I understand they are apparently moving a lot of the bigger hardware, (Computers, Lab equipment and such), much deeper underground below the base. Correct?

* (Z) I'm impressed.

* (D) Is it true?

* (Z) Yes it's true and much much more. Mars is going take the real beating. She will be closest during the passing (Nibiru), but trust me, we'll get ours when the time comes.

* (D) Could you be a bit more specific? Ours?

* (Z) We will be on the other side of the Sun when Nibiru Pivots. Mars will be between Her (Nibiru) and the Sun. I think we can all see the massive canyon (Hebes) that was cut into Mars when Nibiru grounded during her last passage.

* (D) Copy that.

* (Z) In 2013, when we (The Earth) enter her debris field, we will also be Phasing at the entry of the "Rift". No matter how good our targeting systems, our Plasma systems, if the polarity shifts (Multi Dimensional Phasing) or changes, we're pretty much dead in the water. Nothing will Function. It would be like walking out into a hail storm without any clothing on. A rather painful experience. All Models & simulations show a 87 to 91 % probability of this occurring.

* (D) Thus, the extremely deep tunneling system, (Earth, Mars)?

* (Z) Yes, and other precautions.

* (D) Can we talk about the U.S. Military and their instructions within our country during the time of change?

* (Z) No.

* (D) Is it that bad?

* (Z) Yes.

* (D) Is Blue Beam Still on the Boards? Still a consideration?

* (Z) Yes. My team feels it will fail and cause more complications, more distrust within the Military. But there are some who feel it will be very convincing and needed for ultimate control and unification. I cannot express how disappointed I am concerning this decision.

* (D) Do we really have any say in this? Is there anything we can do, to oppose this group, their decisions?

* (Z) Not really. At this point, it would take Global Communication and Agreement. Not possible at our current level.

* (D) May I humbly ask how things got to this point?

* (Z) The technical deception was not realized until it was to late (1950s, early 1960s). The effort to correct the situation is being implemented. It's so complex, it's impossible to explain at this point, but extreme efforts are being made to change our alliance. Many of us have died attempting this.

* (D) I took your advise and took pictures during sunset outside the Denver DIA area. You can clearly see the Phasing Energy System in the sky.

* (Z) Try the Ultra Violet Spectrum System filters in 10 mg exposure. You'll be amazed at what you'll capture! I have to go. I'm sorry I can't say more right now, but we're doing what we can.

* (D) What else can I do?

* (Z) At this point, it's what we're all doing. Trying to help.

* (Z) Take care my friend.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog
    Last edited by Isserley; 25th October 2012 at 18:48.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

4evrneo (25th October 2012), centreoflight (26th October 2012), etheric underground (26th October 2012), kemo (26th October 2012), Kiforall (25th October 2012), Kryztian (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), ROMANWKT (25th October 2012), Star Tsar (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Default Re: SECRET SPACE : NEW INTEL - Project Camelot Blog

Noone is commenting - because we can't! More info required!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

4evrneo (25th October 2012), butcherman (25th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Seems interesting, but where is the evidence?

Even I could make up stuff like that.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

Well, I see a lot of words that could mean basically anything. They may be empty words that the reader's mind fills up meaning to make sense of a meaningless story...

Examples:

Nibiru Pivots - what does that mean?

massive canyon (Hebes) that was cut into Mars when Nibiru grounded during her last passage - this implies that Nibiru cut a canyon into Mars the last time is passed around? Is that even possible?

we will also be Phasing at the entry of the "Rift" - more empty words with no clear meaning... What rift what phasing?

No matter how good our targeting systems, our Plasma systems, if the polarity shifts (Multi Dimensional Phasing) or changes, we're pretty much dead in the water - this sounds nasty important and very serious, yet tells us nothing...

The effort to correct the situation is being implemented. It's so complex, it's impossible to explain at this point, but extreme efforts are being made to change our alliance. Many of us have died attempting this. - big words and cause of deep concern over... What?

You can clearly see the Phasing Energy System in the sky - ...

Try the Ultra Violet Spectrum System filters in 10 mg exposure. You'll be amazed at what you'll capture! - this may actually make some sense, I can't tell - even though 10 mg exposure reads as scientific mambo jumbo...

The thing is, I've been looking lately into cold reading and part of that is the art of creating empty text that the mind of the reader will fill in with details from their own experience and belief systems and so it appears to them that something meaningfull and important is being shared.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 25th October 2012 at 19:58.

8. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2012), 4evrneo (25th October 2012), airaspect (25th October 2012), angelahedgehog (26th October 2012), avid (26th October 2012), bennycog (26th October 2012), BMJ (26th October 2012), Bongo (25th October 2012), centreoflight (26th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th October 2012), EarthMan (25th October 2012), fifi (26th October 2012), fractal being (25th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), genevieve (26th October 2012), Hervé (26th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (25th October 2012), jagman (25th October 2012), Kiforall (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), mgray (26th October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012), mosquito (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Muzz (25th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), Reinhard (27th October 2012), Revere (30th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), sandy (26th October 2012), seko (25th October 2012), spiritguide (25th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012), The Truth Is In There (26th October 2012), toothpick (26th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012), Wind (25th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ilie Pandia

Googling "ultraviolet spectrum system filters" returns no relevant results. This suggests yet another meaningless made up term design to dazzle the reader.

If you read a text and you cannot understand it, chances are that this is so by design. But do try and lookup the terms. Who knows, you may learn something new in the process and the message will make sense.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2012), 4evrneo (25th October 2012), avid (26th October 2012), bennycog (26th October 2012), BMJ (26th October 2012), etheric underground (26th October 2012), fourty-two (25th October 2012), fractal being (25th October 2012), genevieve (26th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (25th October 2012), jagman (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), modwiz (25th October 2012), mosquito (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Reinhard (27th October 2012), sandy (26th October 2012), seko (25th October 2012), selinam (26th October 2012), spiritguide (25th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012), Wind (25th October 2012), Wookie (25th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Well, I see a lot of words that could mean basically anything. They may be empty words that the reader's mind fills up meaning to make sense of a meaningless story...

Examples:

I'd guess it's the point at which the orbit changes from inbound to outbound at the sun? I want to say the fulcrum of the arc, but I don't think that's the correct word use.

massive canyon (Hebes) that was cut into Mars when Nibiru grounded during her last passage - this implies that Nibiru cut a canyon into Mars the last time is passed around? Is that even possible?
    I don't think mars would exsist anymore if a "brown dwarf" or what ever it's supose to be contacted mars in any way ("grounded") it's orbit would definately be significantly altered.

we will also be Phasing at the entry of the "Rift" - more empty words with no clear meaning... What rift what phasing?
    I'd guess this means the "rift" in the milky way that lets us see to the center? not sure either

No matter how good our targeting systems, our Plasma systems, if the polarity shifts (Multi Dimensional Phasing) or changes, we're pretty much dead in the water - this sounds nasty important and very serious, yet tells us nothing...
    I agree, why name spesifics then use "dead in the water" (means nothing to me in this context)

The effort to correct the situation is being implemented. It's so complex, it's impossible to explain at this point, but extreme efforts are being made to change our alliance. Many of us have died attempting this. - big words and cause of deep concern over... What?

You can clearly see the Phasing Energy System in the sky - ...

Try the Ultra Violet Spectrum System filters in 10 mg exposure. You'll be amazed at what you'll capture! - this may actually make some sense, I can't tell - even though 10 mg exposure reads as scientific mambo jumbo...

The thing is, I've been looking lately into cold reading and part of that is the art of creating empty text that the mind of the reader will fill in with details from their own experience and belief systems and so it appears to them that something meaningfull and important is being shared.
    so cold reading is kind of like setting up a frame work of vaugness that people can project what they want onto it? interesting...

This whole thing looks like crap to me...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2012), Bongo (25th October 2012), fourty-two (25th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (25th October 2012), Mark (25th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), sandy (26th October 2012), TraineeHuman (26th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

No, it's not!

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (25th October 2012), avid (26th October 2012), bennycog (26th October 2012), BMJ (26th October 2012), Cognitive Dissident (26th October 2012), geofffxdwg (26th October 2012), ghostrider (26th October 2012), Hervé (26th October 2012), Lost Soul (27th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2012), Mightyram (26th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), RMorgan (26th October 2012), sandy (26th October 2012), slipknotted (7th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ilie Pandia

Thanks TargeT, you wrote a perfect example of how the mind fills up the gaps with correct and real facts, that are not however clearly implied or stated in the text. Someone else's mind would build another story in this framework.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2012), bennycog (26th October 2012), BMJ (26th October 2012), danstar (26th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Damn. I wish that conversation didn’t make so much sense to me in its larger context.

I note with some interest that it comes from Kerry carefully wrapped in the sort of elaborate – and sensible - caveats that a lot more material lately on that site ought to have attached to it. And I mean that kindly.

But since this time the message is definitely not warm and fluffy good-news-from-the-alien-wars stuff, it’s human nature to twist and turn uncomfortably when we hear it, hoping – somehow – that it’s wrong or false or a setup. We push it away. We want it to be wrong, for any reason, any excuse. And the caveats come trotting out. We really want to bash this one away.

What if it isn’t wrong?

Wishing and denial won’t change what could be a key piece of intel here. If it is for real then very possibly something extrasolar is inbound and we’re in for some very rough times. This is not good news.

Too many other verifiable signposts are pointing in that same direction as this message: the deep underground bases and preps, the disaster drills and preps for martial law, the winner-take-all financial and ecological endgames, the astronomical tools searching the skies in the southern hemisphere, HAARP, CERN etc. Even the unusual behavior of our own sun, and the earth’s twisting electromagnetic field can be explained by the plasma and electromagnetic effects of introducing another large “planet” into our solar system. The “killshot” EMP that remote viewers have seen could also be induced by this new presence, etc etc. It all just makes too much sense at too many levels.

On the other hand, what benefit might there be to putting this one out as false bait? Anyone?

Regards,

Selene

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Abhaya (26th October 2012), ghostrider (26th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), Swanette (27th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,095 times in 3,488 posts

As far as "Nibiru cutting a canyon on Mars" - I took that to mean it's gravitational field triggered seismic activity that changed the surface of the planet. "Nibiru pivots" is probably one end of it's elliptical orbit, when it comes closest to the sun.

It's my understanding the "Nibiru" is a planet, but only comets have "debris fields". Which is it that we are talking about?

FYI, next time Earth and Mars are on opposite sides of the Sun is around April 1st, 2013. The next time after that is around May 15, 2015.http://solarsystem.project-metis.com/
    Last edited by Kryztian; 25th October 2012 at 21:02.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Abhaya (26th October 2012), bodhii71 (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), Selene (25th October 2012), Swanette (27th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Examples:

I read into this the point in Nov 2013 when comet C/2012 S1 is closest to the sun .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lazlo (26th October 2012), Wookie (25th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Interesting theory.

I took it as electrical discharge, such as described in the electrical universe theory.

That canyon on Mars directly mimics the scarring left by electrical energy as shown in one of their many mini documentaries on YouTube.

A nearby or passing planet was one of the ideas proposed as a cause . It doesn't mean it is true or false.

Heck, they could have used this concept in Kerry's latest update,knowing it would be extrapolated back either to disinform or to give credence to this idea.

I'm sure there would be some kind of upheavals as well.

I cannot say I am buying into this or not. At this stage, there isn't much I can do that has merit or benefit if it is true anyway.
    Last edited by bodhii71; 25th October 2012 at 21:14.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Lazlo (26th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Referee (25th October 2012), Selene (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, it's not!
    Just a thought:

Quote Posted by ”z”
    I think we can all see the massive canyon (Hebes) that was cut into Mars when Nibiru grounded during her last passage.
    “Grounded” here doesn’t necessarily translate as “gouging” or scraping into the Mars via direct contact. It could be electrical.

Mars has an iron core, and a rapidly passing “planet” nearby will cause electromagnetic/plasma effects between the two bodies. If the object “grounded out” by effectively “zapping” a gigantic charge into Mars’ iron core, that could easily have caused a plate rupture on the Martian surface: a giant split-open canyon.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Selene

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Hervé (26th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), Ruby L. (25th October 2012), Swanette (27th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012), Wookie (25th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,120 times in 744 posts

From the mind of someone who knows next to diddly squat about science....

Wouldent 1 planet, colliding with another planet, ensure that both planets either go kaboom, or are permnantly "hugging" eachother?

I mean once the gravity of one planet gets close enough to "cut a canyon" into another planet... well, other than nibiru having to be being "pointy" for that as well....... Would it not either, destroy both planets... because they'd be permnantly "hugging" and the force of gravity pulling them together continualy would destroy them?

Or then theres the marble idea?

Nibiru hits mars, kicks it out of orbit, changing both nibiru's orbit and mars's orbit?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Ilie Pandia

Most posts here show how no story becomes a compelling story in your mind, even though each one of you got a different story line

The trap is to imagine that everybody got the same thing... Or even to think that the original text had any specific meaning apart from: something important is going on somewhere you just have to fill in the gaps

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13th Warrior (25th October 2012), bennycog (26th October 2012), Bongo (26th October 2012), Hervé (26th October 2012), Holly Lindin (26th October 2012), Kristin (26th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), Reinhard (27th October 2012), sandy (26th October 2012), Selene (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012), Wookie (25th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Nobody's actually talking about a collision between any two bodies here, Tiga. Just a very, very close (and much too close for comfort!) swing by. That's enough to really, really mess up your day, though.

It's been a popular form of debunking Nibiru theories to throw "collision" misnomers into the argument (and I am not suggesting you are doing this here). But no, collision is not necessary for earth changes.

Cheers,

Selene

32. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    THE WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET NSA WHISTLEBLOWER
    Just as well this whistleblower is "WAY ABOVE" top secret, because if they were only "top secret", I wouldn't have bought this.

Quote Posted by Z
    I have to go.
    Well, we sure don't want our saviours missing their inter dimensional bus.

Quote Posted by Z
    I'm sorry I can't say more right now, but we're doing what we can.
    You are a clown.

As such, "doing what you can" is probably limited to the realm of entertainment.

Even so, everything is appreciated.

Good luck !

===

[Mod-edit:
    I trust, indigopete, that you observation "You are a clown" is addressed to the secret insider "Z", not to fellow forum member Isserley . I have modified your above post, in an effort to make it more obvious who quoted whom saying what. - Paul. ]

[Poster Reply: Paul - Yes, it was directed at "Z" (Cool name for an inter dimensional) and not at fellow forum member Isserley. Apologies to Isserley as I would not have been so dismissive of a real person, and thanks to yourself for covering my ar*s for me so professionally and diplomatically ! ]
    Last edited by indigopete; 25th October 2012 at 22:02.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Lazlo (26th October 2012), TargeT (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, it's not!
    I'm reading what Bill wrote (which may very well not be at all what he meant) as saying that that canyon on Mars was not cut by interactions with something called Nibiru.

I'd wager that that canyon was cut by massive electromagnetic field interactions with something, however .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (26th October 2012), Hervé (26th October 2012), Jake (25th October 2012), Lazlo (26th October 2012), modwiz (26th October 2012), mountain_jim (25th October 2012), Reinhard (27th October 2012), Selene (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

As I remember Bob Dean said Nibiru was coming by and they did not know how bad it would be. This info from what I can see fits in with the more credible info Presented by Bill and Kerry. So before we run off slamming D. take a minute to ponder.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Lazlo (26th October 2012), Selene (25th October 2012), unearth9 (26th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

canyon from ancient mining operations perhaps ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast