+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Review of David Icke's Wembley presentation (27 Oct 2012)

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Review of David Icke's Wembley presentation (27 Oct 2012)

Review of David Icke's lecture.

Remember...
    Hatred is weakness.
    Love is strength.

Before reviewing anything, we have to be aware of the state of our own mind. We have to judge, discriminate and discern all information, and remember that most it– if not all – is put in our heads by an outside force: it is some sort of propaganda. When reviewing any information, we have to be truly objective – in fact, coldly objective – and then, subjectively, we can see how it feels. From time to time, we have to review everything that we believe (or think we know) to see whether it stands up to logic and reason (bearing in mind that every individual has their own way of expressing things, and of use of language, which is a stumbling block for many because of exaggeration and lack of precision).

Icke's lecture can be seen in 3 sections:
    Archon/demon intervention
    Social engineering
    Consciousness

Firstly, I have to say that I admire David Icke's tenacity, and his ability to cover a wide range of topics. Unfortunately, that means that he is unable because of time restrictions to go into any detail.

His assessment of the social engineering of Agenda 21 was spot on. I say this because we can see this going on, and can therefore be proven. How far they are prepared to go in this direction, and what drives them, I'm not so sure about...apart from their excessive greed and selfishness.

This brings us on to the Archon/Demon aspect. As we are talking about a pyramid structure, there may be different understandings of the necessity of social engineering. There could be some powers who believe they are guardians of the planet, and see us as a virus on the earth. It could be there is an “archon agenda”, as there are selfish, negative forces in the universe – and they are also within each one of us.

Archons may or may not exist on the physical plane – I have no way of telling – but a belief in such entities can exert a powerful influence on the mind. Throughout history, people have used the symbol of a serpent to represent evil, and they give it a power it does not actually deserve – but if this idea is placed in people's minds, it has the effect of creating fear, which is a valuable tool for mind control. Does the Devil exist? NO! But believing that he does creates fear, and therefore people are gullible and can be controlled. And yes, religions use this technique and talk of sin.

Basically, I am saying that you can create a belief in people that there are those who have more power than they actually have: a deception in perception. Although we can blame outside forces for all the negativity we experience, we have to accept that it takes place within our own mind: we sometimes display this negativity. And talking about devils is not restricted to religions!

Icke mentioned 4 aspect of the archons/demiurge:
    fantasy/fake reality
    mind parasites/negativity
    deception/wrong view
    inversion/simulated reality, which is something created which changes our view of reality

The subtle deception by the negative energies (archons) that are within us all can be seen on the forum from time to time. Icke says these archons, having no empathy, have no creativity, and so will take a teaching and twist it. They never create anything themselves. And therefore we see a slight twist of the ancient teachings, in examples such as “If you see a Buddha on the road, kill him,” which can mean different things to different people, and becomes a cliché. We have to go beyond all appearances in the mind. Another example would be to say that we are all enlightened, and so just have to “be”: it's quite obvious that we're not enlightened...yet.

Although there is a claim that these are outside forces, we can experience them from our own perspective – for example, we also sometimes lack empathy, and are heartless.

This leads on to the third section, which is consciousness, which relates to inversion/simulated reality which is a distortion of reality. There are 2 aspects here: firstly, our own mistaken view and secondly, the mistaken view of external forces. We only experience fear if we allow it, and therefore we can exert control over this simulated reality.

Icke mentioned “energy vultures” - those who feed off negative energy (we see this on forums where people stir up arguments!). Minor errors are deliberately exaggerated, creating a schism, and a spiral down in to confusion: that is the insertion of a negative parasite in the mind.

This brings us to the subject of consciousness. Icke says, “We are infinite consciousness, having an experience. We are one.” I find that rather vague. He emphasised negative forces in the universe, but he doesn't admit to enlightened forces in the universe and has a blanket condemnation of religion as mind control. His final thought was “I chose love.” Well, so does everyone else...that is not unique to David Icke! In religion, there is ritual and dogma which people tend to cling to but the more discerning practitioners see this as a symbol of something far greater, and good. Condemning anyone and everyone who practises a religion is juvenile. Ironically, at the end of the lecture, Icke was holding his hands up to the heavens, chanting “We are one! I chose love!”...isn't that exactly what religions do? The New Age idea that “I am infinite consciousness just having an experience” negates the idea that we actually have work to do in breaking down our fixated ideas. “Infinite consciousness” is taken from ancient teachings, but these teachings then reveal to us the steps, the method of achieving this potential.

Within us all are both good and evil...and a lot of junk in between!
    Hatred is weakness.
    To be more precise, hatred is a weakness because it is all about me and my ideas.
    Love/empathy/compassion is strength.
    To be more precise, love is a strength because there is no “me” to be found, and it is all about others. True love is very challenging at every moment.

It is easy to be confused and say that there is no good or bad, no right or wrong: this clouds our minds to such an extent where we use the word “love” to hide our dislike or hatred. Phrases such as “With all due respect...” and “In my humble opinion...” can indicate this! We have to be aware of our own self-deception, and of deceiving others.

Icke repeatedly stated that it's all about “Me! Me! Me!”. Ironically, he then claimed, “I am infinite consciousness having an experience”... there was a massive “me” still in the picture for him. And now it's even bigger! We all fall into that trap. The ancient teachings hold many warning about not ending up with an “enlightened ego”.

The lecture was incredibly valuable, as it simplified everything for me.

We can keep crying wolf, when the wolf is in our own minds.
    Demons are is the mind and can be washed away at any time!

In conclusion, I'd like to say that I truly admire all the work that David Icke has done throughout the years. He's doing a tremendous job, and it's up to us to take it further because this has to be a group effort. We can work as “one”...it doesn't mean we are one!

Thank you David,
    Tony

2. The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

angelahedgehog (28th October 2012), aniN (28th October 2012), araucaria (28th October 2012), AwakeInADream (31st October 2012), bodosa (29th October 2012), Brizil (28th October 2012), Brodie75 (28th October 2012), Calz (29th October 2012), Carpathian (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), ceetee9 (28th October 2012), Chester (31st October 2012), Chip (28th October 2012), danceblackcatdance (28th October 2012), danielle (28th October 2012), David Trd1 (29th October 2012), DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), etheric underground (28th October 2012), Finefeather (28th October 2012), Fred Steeves (29th October 2012), GaelVictor (28th October 2012), Gemini (28th October 2012), genevieve (28th October 2012), gooty64 (28th October 2012), Ishtar (16th November 2012), Jean-Luc (29th October 2012), Jenci (28th October 2012), jjjones (28th October 2012), Kendall (29th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), latshaw (10th November 2012), Lazlo (28th October 2012), Leena (28th October 2012), Lefty Dave (28th October 2012), Limor Wolf (28th October 2012), M6* (28th October 2012), mab777 (29th October 2012), mahalall (29th October 2012), Mark (28th October 2012), meat suit (28th October 2012), merkabagirll (4th November 2012), mgray (28th October 2012), minkton (28th October 2012), modwiz (28th October 2012), mountain_jim (28th October 2012), Paa (28th October 2012), PathWalker (2nd November 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th October 2012), Raven (29th October 2012), Reinhard (28th October 2012), Reirrac (28th October 2012), RMorgan (28th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th October 2012), ROMANWKT (28th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (31st October 2012), Ruby L. (28th October 2012), RunningDeer (30th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), seantimberwolf (28th October 2012), Snoweagle (28th October 2012), soleil (26th November 2012), Spirithorse (28th October 2012), StephenW11UK (28th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), sygh (28th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012), ViralSpiral (28th October 2012), WhiteFeather (28th October 2012), witchy1 (28th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: Review of David Icke's Wembley presentation (27 Oct 2012)

Always love your perspective,
    keep it coming.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

sandy (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Does the Devil exist? NO!
    What you mean, of course, is that you believe the Devil does not exist.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th October 2012), avid (28th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), jjjones (28th October 2012), M6* (28th October 2012), Raven (29th October 2012), realitycorrodes (28th October 2012), Reinhard (28th October 2012), ROMANWKT (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Snoweagle (28th October 2012), Star Tsar (28th October 2012), sygh (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

My take? As Tony said, the info about the social engineering that is going on was, as usual, useful.

But I do have a few problems with Mr Icke... : this is a purely personal view.

I do wish he would limited the amount of material he crams in to his lectures. Because of the range of information, he doesn't go into any detail with anything. There were many tenuous links made.

There were references made to events that were factually incorrect (one being the Brandy Bridges incident with the broken light bulb: she did not, in fact pay $2000 to have it cleaned up, and the Maine Dept of Environmental Protection did not tell her she had to have it removed professionally): I persally felt that he related these emotive stories to support his own programme, and wind up the audience.

Towards the end, he became increasingly emotional...and so did the crowd. This is blatant manipulation.

His presentation, I find, rather shouty . But I suppose that's his style. And he does refer to himself as the most controversial speaker in the world.

He did his reputation as "a man with a Messiah complex" in the eyes of the public (from his claim to be the Son of the Godhead in March 1991) no good at all, with his final pose on stage - arms outstretched to heaven.

Having said that, I don't know where he gets his energy from...I can only aspire to such drive and motivation

Co-incidentally, I've been reading a fascinating essay about the seemingly unlikely synthesis of the world of conspiracy and the world of New Age spirituality: Daid icke embodies this. Conspirituality appears to be a means by which political cynicism is tempered with spiritual optimism. It curbs the belligerence of conspiracy theory and the self-absorption of the New Age.
    Have a read (I'm also putting a thread on about this):

http://tribes.tribe.net/conspiracypu...d-dfb65ba8223b
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 28th October 2012 at 14:59.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), gripreaper (28th October 2012), M6* (28th October 2012), mountain_jim (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Snoweagle (28th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

That's nit picking. What did you think feel after watching the Livestream/presentation?
    Please no opinions welcome from people who refuse to watch the OP topic which is the David Icke Livestream presentation.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), mosquito (29th October 2012), Ruby L. (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Tony
    Well said. I have been a fan of Icke for a long time. But more so a fan of meditation. Because for me, it helps descern where and how ideas come into play. It allows the "essence" of the information to be understood.
    I just wish I could explain myself as well and as eloquent as you.
    Thanks again Tony
    Chip

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), sygh (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

I think your summary is masterful and condenses the message into a very useful package. I am amazed that he spoke for nine hours and still only covered the high level. A lot of this information is freely available, but nowhere else is it so coherently defined. I'm still waiting to see the whole thing in its entirety (in installments) ... but I seem to have caught the most salient points throughout the day - I missed most of the Agenda 21 information and need to revisit another time.

This brings us to the subject of consciousness. Icke says, “We are infinite consciousness, having an experience. We are one.” I find that rather vague. He emphasised negative forces in the universe, but he doesn't admit to enlightened forces in the universe and has a blanket condemnation of religion as mind control. His final thought was “I chose love.” Well, so does everyone else...that is not unique to David Icke! In religion, there is ritual and dogma which people tend to cling to but the more discerning practitioners see this as a symbol of something far greater, and good. Condemning anyone and everyone who practises a religion is juvenile. Ironically, at the end of the lecture, Icke was holding his hands up to the heavens, chanting “We are one! I chose love!”...isn't that exactly what religions do? The New Age idea that “I am infinite consciousness just having an experience” negates the idea that we actually have work to do in breaking down our fixated ideas. “Infinite consciousness” is taken from ancient teachings, but these teachings then reveal to us the steps, the method of achieving this potential.
    I thought that he seemed to paint all the Els and Archons as all evil, controlling, parasitic - I'm sure that there are those and they're at the top and these would be what I would consider to be the 'devil' (or the anti-master) but I have had this inner debate forever and I still don't know the answer.

If deception is inherent in the system - on both the sides of benevolence and selfishness - then can anything be trusted? Or should we assume that we are kept in the dark and the truth becomes available to those human beings who give the signal to know more as there is always a greater personal responsibility that comes with knowing more?

If we can be programmed through sounds and symbols, can we change the meaning of the symbols subtly? For example using the inverted versions to twist them around?

I also wondered that if the system is so big and deeply entrenched then can we really get out of it? In the Matrix, Neo finds out that the "renegades" just get relegated to a different Matrix of reality - that it is not possible to really break out of it. If we don't like it, can we change it?
    We could be leveraging our creative ability to mold it.

If the system is a great big super computer system using planetary components, only a small group of entities have the root password. Love is like a system crack because it operates at a higher frequency band - so kind of like upgrading from a fiber optic backbone to UV fiber optics and improving the operating system.

Is the system really symbiotic - but presently acting as a parasite due to it's configuration? I don't know, I'll have to think on that for a while but if so, by pumping love into it for all we know, it will upgrade the controllers too. What would be the impact of that?

These thoughts came to me while I watched, I really don't want to detract from anything that David Icke said because I think it's so important but I think this very essential lecture has opened up the field for progressing the existing body of knowledge.

Peace,
    Ang x

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), mosquito (29th October 2012), Ruby L. (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Snookie (2nd November 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Good morning Bill,
    Ah! I don't believe anything!

Hell and Heaven are just states of mind, these are tools for manipulators to create hope and fear.
    These are two sides of the same coin...I want and I don't want. They merely increase the value of “I”. It is a very subtle control mechanism.

When I meet the Devil or the Buddha I shall kill them both, but first I shall kill my...self!

Tony

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

AwakeInADream (31st October 2012), bodhii71 (28th October 2012), Brodie75 (28th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Jenci (28th October 2012), mab777 (29th October 2012), mosquito (29th October 2012), NancyV (28th October 2012), ROMANWKT (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Towards the end, he became increasingly emotional...and so did the crowd. This is blatant manipulation.
    It's only manipulation if getting emotional was planned -- how do you know it wasn't? ANSWER: you don't.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Eram (28th October 2012), M6* (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    It's only manipulation if getting emotional was planned -- how do you know it wasn't? ANSWER: you don't.
    Yes, I agree. It all comes down to intention. And of course, I can't know his. All I am saying here is that the broadcaster is aware of how to use his medium. One would be naive not to consider this as a possibility.

What were your thoughts as you watched the "climax" of the lecture?
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 28th October 2012 at 13:14.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Eram (28th October 2012), Ruby L. (28th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello Bill - I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about the lecture some time.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), DeDukshyn (31st October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I was unable to watch the presentation and am grateful that Avalonians post their interpretations and impressions here. Much respect and admiration to you Pie'n'eal. Thank you.

HOWEVER, not one to be short of something to say WOOT, I have something I wish to share with you regarding David Ickes performance and resultant tertiary cynicism experienced by some regarding its emphasis and Davids mannerisms.

During 2012 here in the UK we have experienced chem-trailing throughout the "growing" season. As a result bad crops etc, huge economic impact and threats of shortages. Blah, blah.
    But something else caught my attention a couple of times during June and July which I passed as coincidence though the start of August blew me away negating any further coincidence consideration. Throughout the year the weather has been atrocious even by "English" standards clearly a result of the man made weather intervention. There ARE exceptions and UK readers might take note to ensure advantage taken.

Since August 2nd until October 27th there has ALWAYS been a beautiful day on the day of Moon Phase. October 27th was a waxing gibbous moon of 96%. Furthermore, BOTH the sun and moon were in the sky simultaneously. As the sun set over the western horizon the moon rose over the eastern horizon. A VERY VERY special day:-)
    Now I appreciate the moon can be seen regularly during its cycle. (it will appear again today but the weather is absolutely manky again though I expect tonight it MAY be clear). BUT these OCCASIONAL beautiful days devoid of cloud cover, pale blue magnificence, have an unnatural periodicity or regularity way beyond coincidence.

Before the Icke thang I had already discerned this a sign of Freemasonry worship, Moon worship, praise by those that have the hidden knowledge. I am imbued by this belief by my active kundalini, as I too am able to achieve magnificent "recharge" and "surges" in my frontal lobes by spending time in the moons glare. Kick-arse awesome. (During this I address only positive global intent to challenge all evil).

When David Icke visited South America did he not stand on top of a pyramid with out stretched arms in a heavens praise pose and quite unexpectedly stand there for forty minutes until the rain came. So it would not be unfair to suggest that he has at least a core understanding of conscious influence to his surroundings.

So, just how coincidental was the date and scale of the presentation in respect of the very topics he digressed to everyone privileged to witness.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), DeDukshyn (28th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), mosquito (29th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Snookie (2nd November 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I'm sure TPTB would be intensly interested in how this performance panned out.

Luckily it seems it was all allowed to go ahead without any dissruptive elements from the Dark Side.
    Sapere aude

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), sandy (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I dont know how it came across on livestream and would be very interested to hear more opinions, I was lucky enough to be in the audience yesterday and it was electrifying. Being in the presence of like 'minded' souls added to the whole atmosphere. Although David does state that we should not be in 'mind' but in 'heart' ...so much information whether you agree or disagree, resonate or not resonate who cares at least he is out there doing something about it all. I did feel that the end was a bit evangelistic and playing to the livestream but i can forgive a man of 60 after a 12hour show - his enery is amazing beyond words,

thankyou David
    In Lak'esh - I am another you

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sunnydaze For This Post:

Billy (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Eram (28th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), gooty64 (28th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), merkabagirll (4th November 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), mosquito (29th October 2012), Ruby L. (28th October 2012), seantimberwolf (28th October 2012), Snookie (2nd November 2012), StephenW11UK (29th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012), we-R-one (28th October 2012), write4change (26th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I just read an article about the David event yesterday that Cidersomerset posted here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post575610

It is not a favorable article however it is worth a read for sure....The article is titled "UTTERLY BONKERS! " ...here is the link to the article"

http://www.express.co.uk/features/vi...ys-Ben-Fellows

According to the article David had a sell out crowd of 10,000 people ... that is amazing! And think about it ...what percentage of the audience is already awake and aware? Probably a very high percentage.

Like I said earlier I tuned in live for the last 4 hours to be a part of the energy and am glad I did. I will most likely watch the first few hours at some point...however I liked and like focusing on the solutions at this point of my journey and do my best to do that...

Much love!

Oh sunnydaze the livestream was the best I have ever seen, great sound and video quality, several different camera angles!! And so now the archive is available too.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Billy (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by sunnydaze (here)
    I dont know how it came across on livestream...
    The picture and sound was amazingly clear on live stream, for starters! There were a few times that I had to refresh my screen, when the 'stream froze... otherwise, excellent quality.

Id only arrived to the presentation four hours in, and need to catch up on the re-view, but Icke is definitely an engaging speaker, and comes across as very personable; he seemed to make Wembley Arena his living room!

I can imagine the atmosphere there must've been electric, sunnydaze; it certainly translated that way, from my side of the living!

I'm glad there was an opportunity for those who couldn't be there, to be there, too.
    It felt "big" to be part of the real-time experience, knowing that there were many more, from all around the world, who were there in Wembley Arena, at that (7 hour) moment, too.

It's all as much about David Icke as it is about ourselves. Nice to have been part of the energetics!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), Star Tsar (28th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Good morning Bill,
    Ah! I don't believe anything!

Hell and Heaven are just states of mind, these are tools for manipulators to create hope and fear.
    These are two sides of the same coin...I want and I don't want. They merely increase the value of “I”. It is a very subtle control mechanism.

When I meet the Devil or the Buddha I shall kill them both, but first I shall kill my...self!

Tony
    Do not get obsessed to shall kill someone. Just accepted their existence, if they bother you just try to ignore them.
    I think ignorance more effective then killing, it cause not get seeded with emotion end self destruct to subject.
    Love and Hope

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The Wembley event was quite uplifting and on arrival the first thing that grabbed me was seeing the very long queue of like minded people entering the venue at various points. It was great to see thousands of us and all ages coming together, it felt like I was part of a large family and the place to be at this moment in time.

It was a long day and some like me had to leave before the end but it was well worth the trip to experience the atmosphere, passion and energy that David Icke conveys.

What is reality? Well maybe we have just been educated.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EarthMan For This Post:

Billy (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), iceni tribe (30th October 2012), Jenci (29th October 2012), JRS (29th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

I was also lucky enough to be there in the live audience no less than 10 meteres away (not that it made much difference to the amazing atmosphere).
    I think as a whole for me it was an amazing experience and one I shall never forget.
    One thing I did find very interesting was how so many types of people where there.
    It really does go to show that the message is finally getting through and spreading, it was packed!
    I think the middle part was my favourite where David began to connect the dots regarding the Saturn moon matrix and the kabal.
    Certainly showed me a few things I had not picked up on,
    And I also had the pleasure of SUNNYDAZE to keep me company on the drive home!

All in all a great day friends
    Love to all chaps! X
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

angelahedgehog (29th October 2012), Billy (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Eram (28th October 2012), Fred Steeves (29th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), Heather2017 (28th October 2012), Jenci (29th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), mahalall (29th October 2012), Miller (29th October 2012), Muzz (28th October 2012), selinam (28th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), Swan (29th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,436 posts

I was at Wembley yesterday and thought David Icke was brilliant. He didn't give any "new" information - and I was so glad about that - but what struck me was what a fantastic first-rate lecturer he was. He held the audience in the palm of his hand and we were with him from the beginning to the end. If he had chosen teaching as a profession he would be the very best . . . .

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

angelahedgehog (29th October 2012), Billy (29th October 2012), CdnSirian (28th October 2012), Eram (28th October 2012), Fred Steeves (29th October 2012), Gardener (29th October 2012), Jenci (29th October 2012), Kimberley (28th October 2012), seantimberwolf (28th October 2012), selinam (28th October 2012), StephenW11UK (29th October 2012), sunnydaze (28th October 2012), Swan (29th October 2012), Tony (28th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast