+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: "The End of Days" The Truth Hour - George Green.....

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: "The End of Days" The Truth Hour - George Green.....

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)
    Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I never met God but I met a woman named Carol who I thought was a Devil......
    LOL ex-wife?

I had one of them!

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)

Quote There are many there who getting away from something.

Tony
    And there are many who are going toward something.......

Ah! What is this thing they are going to, that cannot be done elsewhere?
    The truth is about inner consciousness, pure being beyond this limited mind and body.

What is this some-thing?
    Inner consciousness made manifest in the material world. One could conjecture that we have body and mind because we choose or because we are trapped? Whether by decision or entrapment matters not, we cannot deny we are having an experience here.

The some-thing quite obviously is a state of consciousness made manifest in the outer. Or else why are we here?

Ah! now wouldn't that be something to see our higher consciousness manifest in the here and now.

Wherever one is called to be physically located matters not, or does it? I only can say for myself.
    Last edited by Christine; 30th October 2012 at 17:02.

3. Link to Post #23
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote When you meet the Devil or God, let me know!
    What if one is not ready to know, and he dosnīt know it? What if the person that knows has no obligation to bestow knowledge on those asking for knowledge? What if those who know, aliens or otherwise, tell only information on need to know basis? If you think of beings who are wise and very old viewing humanity as a 90 year old person viewing a child, then you can begin to understand why all information is not revealed and if revealed then only a digestible bit at a time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd July 2013), Christine (30th October 2012), Gardener (1st November 2012), Tony (30th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote There are many there who getting away from something.

Tony
    And there are many who are going toward something.......

Ah! What is this thing they are going to, that cannot be done elsewhere?
    The truth is about inner consciousness, pure being beyond this limited mind and body.

What is this some-thing?
    Inner consciousness made manifest in the material world. One could conjecture that we have body and mind because we choose or because we are trapped? Whether by decision or entrapment matters not, we cannot deny we are having an experience here.

The some-thing quite obviously is a state of consciousness made manifest in the outer. Or else why are we here?

Ah! now wouldn't that be something to see our higher consciousness manifest in the here and now.

Wherever one is called to be physically located matters not, or does it? I only can say for myself.

Hello Christine,

We are here to realise our true nature, if we do choose to manifest in a body it is to benefit others to realise their true nature.
    If you see your higher consciousness kill it, because there will be two of you...one is real the other isn't!

What is happening in the world is merely a charade.

Back to George. In practically one breath he is talking about clones in the white house, holocaust, and consciousness...and was just muddying the waters. One cannot speak about such thing and give no evidence of understanding. What people need is clarity.

Why not ask him to come on the forum, so we can all chat to find out, what insiders really know?

I'd like to know what the Pleaidians know about emotions, as emotions play a major part in the human experience.

For once on the forum we may get a chance to hear from the horses mouth, instead of being fed innuendoes on videos. "END OF DAYS" is quite a statement. People are basing their lives on this information, so it should be as precise as possible. I came out to Vilcambama, and found nothing of any substance. The people, the country was wonderful, like many other places in the world.

Maybe it's time for some real investigation.
    Tony

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Finefeather (30th October 2012), gooty64 (30th October 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    What if one is not ready to know, and he dosnīt know it? What if the person that knows has no obligation to bestow knowledge on those asking for knowledge? What if those who know, aliens or otherwise, tell only information on need to know basis? If you think of beings who are wise and very old viewing humanity as a 90 year old person viewing a child, then you can begin to understand why all information is not revealed and if revealed then only a digestible bit at a time.

Everyone deserves to know the truth, it is a humans right. "Knowing" is the path to enlightenment. "Not knowing" is the path to ignorance.

Always know whose side you are on.

Tony

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

angelahedgehog (31st October 2012), Finefeather (30th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Truth 4 me.....I found the first part about banking, corruption spot on and he should know he was deeply involved with the " Rat Pack "...

I have major problems with the whole holocaust story he is recounting . All the witnesses of the camps and soldiers liberating them, families
    missing relatives. The bodies in the camps are German soldiers This is all total rubbish imo......The Nazi Party was evil !

Many German soldiers died in Russian prison of war camps towards the end
    and after the war. Many more Russian soldiers died in German captivity !
    The Eastern front , where the war was won was a holocaust in its selfe !

Caution images of holocaust on link !!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=1....1.ORjLPltuzUw( not working )

http://history1900s.about.com/od/hol...stpictures.htm

The UFO incidents are more interresting and his story he recounted while in the airforce about seeing the craft. Population reduction we can see that
    being on the Agenda. His encounters with ET's , I got the impression he said he was talking to them face to face ? I had not heard that before?

Interesting interview , but not a lot of help to us 99% we cannot all go to Equador ...LOL and if we did I think George would be off elsewhere ..LOL
    Anyway George is charismatic and he is trying to help ! Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th October 2012 at 19:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Astra (30th October 2012), gooty64 (30th October 2012), Tarka the Duck (30th October 2012), Tony (30th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This takes me back to the 'Atticus' interview, where it was stated that those who are going to survive will survive...sod the rest!

The question is, and always will be a spiritual question, not where can I park my old body for a few years. If anyone should survive it should be the young.
    However this is merely fear mongering again. The spiritual question goes beyond fear.

Tony

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th October 2012), Finefeather (30th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Everyone deserves to know the truth, it is a humans right
    The truth with a capital T. Everyone may not want to know the Truth, even if they think they deserve to know the Truth. Only those who know the Truth can see who is ready for it. I think it is very important to try to see beyond duality as a final step to preparing oneself for arriving at Truth.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Tony (30th October 2012), truth4me (30th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Everyone deserves to know the truth, it is a humans right
    The truth with a capital T. Everyone may not want to know the Truth, even if they think they deserve to know the Truth. Only those who know the Truth can see who is ready for it. I think it is very important to try to see beyond duality as a final step to preparing oneself for arriving at Truth.

Hello David,

Who decides who is ready?
    The truth is every sentient beings birth right. To have achieved a human incarnation is very precious, the truth IS why we are here.

Anyone denying this truth, is on the wrong side. That is exactly what the PTB are doing at every moment.

I am asking you now, have you been told something, that other should know? If there is something tangible we need to prepare people.
    Truth with a Capital T is not at all complicated, it is the simplest of simplests. What is the real work is our interaction and conduct with others...
    ...it is called love!

Tony

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Finefeather (30th October 2012), gooty64 (30th October 2012), sandy (31st October 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Everyone deserves to know the truth, it is a humans right. "Knowing" is the path to enlightenment. "Not knowing" is the path to ignorance.

Always know whose side you are on.

Tony

The Truth?????......... whose Truth! Everyone gets to decide what Truth is and who to believe for themselves - and what to believe at what time. Each person truly thinks that what they believe at the moment is the Truth, otherwise, they wouldn't believe it.

Judgments of others Truths, are just that - judgments. As for Ecuador, apparently your experience was not what you hoped, but why judge others who have had a different experience, and label them as running away? You don't know why others have gone there - it may have been for very different reasons than you think.

Life is like an ice cream parlor - many different flavors to accommodate many different palettes. Because your preference may be for chocolate, that doesn't make vanilla bad, wrong or anything else. Some of us like to experience the many flavors, some of us like to stick to just a few or even one.

Viva la difference!!!! That doesn't mean we can't discuss why we prefer one thing or another. Simply means we have to respect other's choices and recognize our choice is not the Truth for someone else.

Have a good day, my friend, and smile - you're on candid camera.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Christine (30th October 2012), PHARAOH (31st October 2012), RunningDeer (5th November 2012), T Smith (30th October 2012), truth4me (30th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote What is the real work is our interaction and conduct with others...
    ...it is called love!
    The story about the Buddhaīs enlightenment comes to mind. When the buddha reached and stabilized the state of enlightenment he didnīt want to teach anyone, only when an alien being asked him repeatedly to teach did he agree to teach, but to only selected few. No having tought everyone is not a sign of not loving them however.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Christine (30th October 2012), Tony (30th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

At 25.05 he states that the population of Jews in Europe in 1938 was 3.5 million. He uses this as proof that 6 million didn't die.

But 1938 the population was in the region of 9.5 million.
    3.5 million were left after the Holocaust.

Pretty basic error there...makes you wonder what other "errors" he has made...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Astra (30th October 2012), Cidersomerset (30th October 2012), gripreaper (31st October 2012), Ontarioguy (30th October 2012), Tony (30th October 2012), truth4me (30th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote What is the real work is our interaction and conduct with others...
    ...it is called love!
    The story about the Buddhaīs enlightenment comes to mind. When the buddha reached and stabilized the state of enlightenment he didnīt want to teach anyone, only when an alien being asked him repeatedly to teach did he agree to teach, but to only selected few. No having tought everyone is not a sign of not loving them however.

Traditionally one asks three times for teaching. An enlightened being cannot deny an open heart.
    Last edited by Tony; 30th October 2012 at 18:31.

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

When you meet the Devil or God, let me know!

Tony
    I met God and he said there is no Devil...

now if you ask to meet him yourself, it'll come soon enough...

I do agree with your comments completely...

those who watched over us for millions of years with advanced technology can pull up any moment in human history on their screen and give a complete explanation...

not a give or take 300,000 years they lived on that side of the world...

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

I will say this of George Green. He is absolutely 100% accurate about the dollar, the Federal Reserve, the economic collapse, and his assessment of the eugenic agenda of the controllers of the planet. I'm not sure about his Pleiades connection--it gets a little foggy for me when he goes there, and I haven't read his books--but I will certainly listen to what he has to say.

I will also not discount his history of the holocaust solely because of my preconceived understanding based on the official history and propaganda.

@ Cidersomerset -- of course the Nazi party was evil... does it matter whether they murdered thousands of German soldiers/peasants or Jews? Genocide is genocide, and is evil, no matter who is being murdered.

My gut tells me of course the Holocaust happened -- but the official version is likely very off.
    Last edited by T Smith; 31st October 2012 at 08:14.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), Tarka the Duck (31st October 2012)

27. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

If anything George Green is consistent in what he says. I first met him personally in 1990 in Appleton, WI. At the time he was on a USA tour, exposing what he knew first hand about the controlling elite. He was also promoting some channeled books he was financing besides some books about the cabal and how they were controlling the planet (he had not been in contact with the Pleaidians yet).

Then I saw him again 5 or 6 years ago on his interview with Project Camelot, and a few times again after that on other interviews, and he has never changed his story.Whether what he predicts will come to pass or not, only time will tell, but by looking at the current state of affairs on the planet, it may start happening any time now.
    Last edited by Camilo; 31st October 2012 at 00:03.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), Davidallany (3rd November 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I will say this of George Green. He is absolutely 100% accurate about the dollar, the Federal Reserve, the economic collapse, and his assessment of the eugenic agenda of the controllers of the planet. I'm not sure about his Pleiades connection--it gets a little foggy for me when he goes there, and I haven't read his books--but I will certainly listen to what he has to say.

I will also not discount his history of the holocaust solely because of my preconceived understanding based on the official history and propaganda.

@ Cidersomerset -- of course the Nazi party was evil... does it matter whether they murdered thousands of German soldiers/peasants or Jews? Genocide is genocide, and is evil, not matter who is being murdered.

My gut tells me of course the Holocaust happened -- but the official version is likely very off.

Hello T Smith

It has absolutely nothing to do with your "gut" or any bias you may be concerned about through your "preconceived understanding of official history and propaganda". This is not an issue upon which one has an opinion: evidence is available for all those who want to look (written testimonies, eyewitness statements, physical evidence and photographs).

Oh, and you forgot to mention the Roma, the homosexuals, the disabled, the Jehovah's witnesses, communists, members of minority ethnic groups...

Exposing the agenda of those who offer a respectable, trust-me-I'm-a-nice-guy face to the denial/revisionist propaganda movement should be something none of us shy away from. It is not merely an alternative, unorthodox point of view. It is insidious, and it is manipulation. Please don't fall for it!

Apologies for the ranting tone, but this matter is so very important.

Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 31st October 2012 at 07:58.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), T Smith (31st October 2012), Tony (31st October 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    At 25.05 he states that the population of Jews in Europe in 1938 was 3.5 million. He uses this as proof that 6 million didn't die.

But 1938 the population was in the region of 9.5 million.
    3.5 million were left after the Holocaust.

Pretty basic error there...makes you wonder what other "errors" he has made...
    Where's lord sid when you need him?!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-madness-NOW-

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...426-Defamation

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Propaganda-...
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st October 2012 at 08:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), Reinhard (31st October 2012), Tarka the Duck (31st October 2012), Tony (31st October 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    If anything George Green is consistent in what he says. I first met him personally in 1990 in Appleton, WI. At the time he was on a USA tour, exposing what he knew first hand about the controlling elite. He was also promoting some channeled books he was financing besides some books about the cabal and how they were controlling the planet (he had not been in contact with the Pleaidians yet).

Then I saw him again 5 or 6 years ago on his interview with Project Camelot, and a few times again after that on other interviews, and he has never changed his story.Whether what he predicts will come to pass or not, only time will tell, but by looking at the current state of affairs on the planet, it may start happening any time now.

Isn't consistent just saying the same things? I'm concerned that it all only stays at one level. It's also interesting that seem to talk to a lot of Americans.?..
    Last edited by Tony; 31st October 2012 at 08:31.

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

@ Cidersomerset -- of course the Nazi party was evil... does it matter whether they murdered thousands of German soldiers/peasants or Jews? Genocide is genocide, and is evil, not matter who is being murdered.

Hello T Smith

It has absolutely nothing to do with your "gut" or any bias you may be concerned about through your "preconceived understanding of official history and propaganda". This is not an issue upon which one has an opinion: evidence is available for all those who want to look (written testimonies, eyewitness statements, physical evidence and photographs).

Oh, and you forgot to mention the Roma, the homosexuals, the disabled, the Jehovah's witnesses, communists, members of minority ethnic groups...

Exposing the agenda of those who offer a respectable, trust-me-I'm-a-nice-guy face to the denial/revisionist propaganda movement should be something none of us shy away from. It is not merely an alternative, unorthodox point of view. It is insidious, and it is manipulation. Please don't fall for it!

Apologies for the ranting tone, but this matter is so very important.

Hi Tarka,

I appreciate your comments. I think we might be in a discussion founded on a misunderstanding of intent. I'm not at all saying the holocaust didn't happen; I agree this is a sensitive and important matter and when people tend to discuss it, it sometimes becomes unnecessarily polarizing. That, in itself, is the ramification of specific social engineering manipulation -- you either accept or deny, there is only "truth" or "taboo". As a side issue, I find these two-dimensional tactics ever present and programmed into the collective consciousness whenever social engineers have cleverly cloaked the truth. Whether that correlation means anything in this specific case I can't say -- but it does raise my suspicions further.

What happened is and was horrifying and when one questions the horror, as George Green has, (which is important to do to understand the what/how/and why -- in short, to get to the truth of it) it is very easy for those who would manipulate our emotions to imply the inquirer is somehow condoning or denying what happened.

Please understand I'm definitely not in the condone nor deny group; I put myself into the "I want to get to the truth" group. All this means is I don't necessarily accept the version of events that are typically sown together by all the written testimonies, eyewitness statements, physical evidence (which by no means negates the events or testimony or implies they are not accurate). What I question is the possible presence of an equally sinister, albeit invisible seamstress behind he proverbial curtain that would possibly manipulate how we understand these events. That said, I by no means intend to accept George Green's version of history any more than a typical collegiate history text. I'm just open to a more thorough understanding. I hope that clarifies my comments.

I also admittedly am not an authority on the specific historical demographics of this period, so I'm quite open to the possibility that George Green may be way off target as well. I just didn't understand Cidersomerset's implication that George Green was implying the Nazis weren't evil because he was questioning the historical orthodoxy and generally accepted version of history about who was murdered. I didn't and don't get the connection.

All this said, what I do know for sure, and with far more certainty, and which is something I claim far more authority on, is the same forces and agenda that manifested in and/or as the Nazi party and seized the minds and will of the German people circa 1930s/1940s is alive and well and metastasizing throughout many powerful government's of the world as we speak. This is perhaps the most important thing to draw from our study of this period, and also a very motivating reason to put aside any preconceived ideas we may all have about what happened and why.
    Last edited by T Smith; 31st October 2012 at 10:11.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2012), Black Panther (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), Fred Steeves (31st October 2012), Gardener (1st November 2012), Reinhard (31st October 2012), RunningDeer (5th November 2012), Tarka the Duck (31st October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast