+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "The End of Days" The Truth Hour - George Green.....

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: "The End of Days" The Truth Hour - George Green.....

Hello Mr T

Thanks for the reply and further explanation, much of which I agree with.

One of the main worries I have is that, for all of us in our search for truth, at times along our path, we will be mislead by a whole range of people/agencies/groups for a whole range of reasons. Some will be deliberate and some will be out of ignorance.

An inherent part of looking down the rabbit hole is that we are particularly open to alternative, unconventional, unorthodox theories: I'm sure we can all tell stories of times in the past when we thought we had discovered "what was really going on"...only to find in time that it was just another layer of the onion, and we still don't know...

And it is for this reason that we can be seen as sitting ducks. We are ripe for the picking, should there be anyone around wishing to influence our view by exploiting our openness, our questioning and our anti-establishment attitude. The machines that are turning quietly in the background of our society need willing cogs to keep them going.

Holocaust denial/revision is one such piece of propaganda that is acquiring an acceptable face in the alternative community. In my opinion, it is a distortion of truth, and it has hatred at its heart. And if we are complacent about hatred, genocide will continue to be perpetrated.

We must vigilantly stand watch against an increasingly nimble enemy … When we witness assaults on truth, our response must be strong, though neither polemical nor emotional. We must educate the broader public and academe about this threat and its historical and ideological roots. We must expose these people for what they are. The effort will not be pleasant …. We will remain ever vigilant so that the most precious tools of our and our society – truth and reason – can prevail. The still, small voice of millions cry out to us from the ground demanding that we do no less. Deborah Lipstadt.

Kathie

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2012), Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), T Smith (31st October 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Yes plenty of ego in the form of cleverness. Ironically, he called ego Extracting God Out, get it E-G-O? And also the clever Belief System = BS get it? And the hilarious History = His Story get it? the victor always writes his story in the his-tory books.
    The other parts that didn't sit well with me was the "I always vote republican" and "I played monopoloy in life been there done that(hotels, banks etc)" meaning -I capitalized from my voting republican.
    And lastly, the holocaust diminishing by Mr. Green.
    PS, Did anyone read the free books offered by George Green?
    Did you benefit from them?
    Would you recommend the books?

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    I watched about 1/2 the video and had to stop. It just didn't resonate with me at all. He may be a really great and honest guy but either he is telling the truth as he thinks he knows it, or he's great at believing his own made-up reality. Did anybody but me see a ton of EGO???
    Last edited by gooty64; 31st October 2012 at 13:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (31st October 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Well, I think the man is pretty much ok overall, however, he did not bring anything new to the topics about the future, except buying gold (for those who can affort it) and move on the Southern hemisphere (for those who can) knowing that you won't have access to your retirement funds. How are you going to survive in a poor third world country with no money, often too old to work hard cultivating land and with Indians who do not care much for poor Gringos.

I will glance at the books this week end though.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gooty64 (31st October 2012), Ol' Roy (1st November 2012), Tarka the Duck (31st October 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have been in touch with the International Red Cross to enquire about George Greens assertions, and received an email reply saying that "The ICRC strongly opposes any kind of Holocaust denial," and referring me to the Theresienstadt incident from their archives.

For those who don't know, Theresienstadt is renowned for being a hoax perpetrated by the Nazis against the Red Cross:

Succumbing to pressure following the deportation of Danish Jews to Theresienstadt, the Germans permitted representatives from the Danish Red Cross and the International Red Cross to visit in June 1944. It was all an elaborate hoax. The Germans intensified deportations from the ghetto shortly before the visit, and the ghetto itself was "beautified." Gardens were planted, houses painted, and barracks renovated. The Nazis staged social and cultural events for the visiting dignitaries. Once the visit was over, the Germans resumed deportations from Theresienstadt, which did not end until October 1944.

The ICRC was taken in by this charade. But when the visit was completed, SS officials deported most of the "cast" to the Auschwitz-Birkenau killing centre.

I'm wondering - what do others think - whether this is the utopian prison camp that George Green refers to???

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007463
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 31st October 2012 at 15:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), gooty64 (31st October 2012), Star Tsar (31st October 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

There is a online link for Handbook for a new Paradigm for those who choose to read it...

With Read Aloud for lazy folks like me!

http://archive.org/details/HandbookForTheNewParadigm

&
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 31st October 2012 at 20:47.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

gooty64 (31st October 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st November 2012), nomadguy (1st November 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Genocide is genocide, this displayed number discrepancy means what to us? Today?
    That depends heavily on how you view the world. Many horrid things went on in that series of wars, for example the unknown amount of Russian casualties.
    George Green's books were written to assist people with their "world view". Don't throw out his message without considering it first.
    I do not agree nor disagree as of yet and I caution the idea of using belief in the face of so much that is unknown.
    We inquire and continue to do so. I feel proceeding with this in that way makes for a healthy relationship with new information. I was MOST interested in his comment that we humans apparently have abilities we are not even aware of...
    Discernment is the key to finding what is truth and what is partial-truth and lies.
    Why not now?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st November 2012), Star Tsar (1st November 2012), T Smith (1st November 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Genocide is genocide, this displayed number discrepancy means what to us? Today?
    Numbers do matter: they refer to human lives. Apologies if I misunderstood what you are saying, but to imply that it has no relevance to us today is to sow the seeds of another such event. As the founder of Genocide Watch wrote: "Denial is the eighth stage that always follows a genocide."

The claim made by George Green that the numbers involved in the Holocaust are grossly exaggerated is one of the three key claims made by Holocaust deniers. Its effect is obviously to diminish the horror, and perpetuate the "theory" that the Holocaust is a myth to advance the interests of the Jews and gain sympathy in their wish to take over the world.

Quote Discernment is the key to finding what is truth and what is partial-truth and lies.
    I completely agree with this. In order to use discernment, we need to investigate a subject thoroughly. We also need to be extremely aware of propaganda and ask ourselves what agenda could be behind a person's words.

If the Holocaust did not happen in the way we have been told, I wonder why all the people put on trial didn't use the "oh-but-it-never-happened-at-all" line of defence. Why did they waste time with "I-was-only-following-orders-mate" defence?

Why there are so many statements by SS officers, including those from Auschwitz, telling of the reality of history: SS-Untersturmführer Hans Münch described those who negate or diminish what happened at the camps as "malevolent" people who have "personal interest to want to bury in silence things that cannot be buried in silence."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), nomadguy (2nd November 2012), Tony (1st November 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

To caught up in the idea that everything you have been told is a lie...is a lie!
    We still have common sense and free will.

What if (as we see in all the movies) there 'are' two forces in the universe...good and evil. We are aware of the evil pyramid, what if there were a good pyramid in operation as well! In fact there is a (sort of) war going on between these two sides, but as they are non physical they cannot effect anything on the other, so they use something else...someone else....us!

Like in the movies, the adversaries do not fear one another, but the hostage is in danger, our minds.

This of course is an idea promoted by theistic religions. This idea can either be used to create fear and control, or enhance ones awareness -at every moment we have a choice.
    This so, so, so important.

Any reaction to the evil (which basically is the judgement of like and dislike), which doesn't truly exist (I'll come back to that) make the evil seem real.

I don't know about you, but sometime I get a vague idea that that the pyramid works occasionally.
    “Oh that's 'them' at work with a new law coming out.” We see a piece of news, “Ah them' again!”

But what if they at 'it' all the time, every single moment. And at every single moment pure awareness is available to us ( the good pyramid). This brings us back to the level we are working at superior, middling or inferior to what we notice going on.

So there could be some sort of protocol going on....free will! We always have free will, which is none other than pure awareness.

All the bad guys can do, is distract us!

To caught up in the idea that everything you have been told is a lie...is a lie!
    We still have common sense and free will.

Using our free will, will enhance our awareness.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

nomadguy (2nd November 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you are going to question...then question everything!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was talking to 'the wife' this morning about the holocaust and said, "All they have to do now is change the name from genocide to something else to start changing the meaning," remembering George Orwell's 1984. She said, "They have, it's called revisionism!"

Which pyramid are you in?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

21. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I apologise..it's me again!

Here is a link to show how people are pulled into the 'bad' pyramid. Surprise surprise, the New Age is in it as well!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10...ate-of-israel/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm assuming that George Green's claim that the archive photographs of piles of dead bodies are not in fact those of Jews, but of German prisoners of war, comes from the high controversial book Other Losses, by James Bacque. I haven't read anything by John Coleman about this - has anyone else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Losses is a 1989 book by Canadian writer James Bacque, in which Bacque alleges that U.S. General Dwight Eisenhower intentionally caused the deaths by starvation or exposure of around a million German prisoners of war held in Western internment camps briefly after the Second World War

After the publication of Bacque's book, a panel of eight historians gathered for a symposium in the Eisenhower Center for American Studies[38] at the University of New Orleans from December 7–8, 1990 to review Bacque's work.[39] The introduction to a book later published containing each panelists' papers noted that Bacque is a Canadian novelist with no previous historical research or writing experience.[40] The introduction concludes that "Other Losses is seriously — nay, spectacularly — flawed in its most fundamental aspects.".[39] The historians conclude that, among its many problems, Other Losses:[39]
    misuses documents
    misreads documents
    ignores contrary evidence
    employs a statistical methodology that is hopelessly compromised
    made no attempt to see the evidence he has gathered in relation to the broader situation
    made no attempt to perform any comparative context
    puts words into the mouths of the subjects of his oral history
    ignores a readily available and absolutely critical source that decisively dealt with his central accusation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest, I'm surprised that there aren't more Avalon members entering into this discussion about George Green's opinions regarding the Holocaust.

Kathie

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I will say this of George Green. He is absolutely 100% accurate about the dollar, the Federal Reserve, the economic collapse, and his assessment of the eugenic agenda of the controllers of the planet. I'm not sure about his Pleiades connection--it gets a little foggy for me when he goes there, and I haven't read his books--but I will certainly listen to what he has to say.

I will also not discount his history of the holocaust solely because of my preconceived understanding based on the official history and propaganda.

@ Cidersomerset -- of course the Nazi party was evil... does it matter whether they murdered thousands of German soldiers/peasants or Jews? Genocide is genocide, and is evil, no matter who is being murdered.

My gut tells me of course the Holocaust happened -- but the official version is likely very off.

Hi Mr.T ....George said he saw documents in Switzerland that the figures for the Jewish population of Europe
    for 1938 were aprox 3.500 million . Official documentation says 9,500.

He may have been looking for figures for western Europe ? ignoring the 6, 670,000
    in Eastern Europe, then his sums may fit.

http://www.ushmm.org/cd/mediatype/maps.html#

Quote Thanks Truth 4 me.....I found the first part about banking, corruption spot on and he should know he was deeply involved with the " Rat Pack "...
    To quote myselfe , i too found Georges information about the 'Banksters' very good !..LOL..

Quote I also admittedly am not an authority on the specific historical demographics of this period, so I'm quite open to the possibility that George Green may be way off target as well. I just didn't understand Cidersomerset's implication that George Green was implying the Nazis weren't evil because he was questioning the historical orthodoxy and generally accepted version of history about who was murdered. I didn't and don't get the connection.
    I got the impression George was blaming the Jews for the Nazi figures being wrong.
    Not intentially , but following the info he was reading thats where he seemed to be going.
    I am sure George thinks the Nazi party were evil.

But who were/are behind everything ? The Zionists ? or possibly the Jesuits ?
    from a couple of threads gone up today.We do not know the whole picture
    but to say what he did needs some back up. The Nazis were very efficiant
    record keepers and they documented everything.

I have many friends who have visited Auswitch on skittle and stag weekends
    to Krakow. Some of them very roudy micky takers. All of them were in awe of
    the errieness of the place !!

Left at Auswitch..

I also visited the holocaust exhibition at the imperial war museum several years
    ago.It had a model of the industrial Killing machine the Nazis perfected!

http://jamesgrayutopiadystopia.blogs...holocaust.html

I wish this was all lies, but i don't buy it !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st November 2012 at 20:31.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

nomadguy (2nd November 2012), T Smith (1st November 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote I will say this of George Green. He is absolutely 100% accurate about the dollar, the Federal Reserve, the economic collapse, and his assessment of the eugenic agenda of the controllers of the planet. I'm not sure about his Pleiades connection--it gets a little foggy for me when he goes there, and I haven't read his books--but I will certainly listen to what he has to say.

I will also not discount his history of the holocaust solely because of my preconceived understanding based on the official history and propaganda.

@ Cidersomerset -- of course the Nazi party was evil... does it matter whether they murdered thousands of German soldiers/peasants or Jews? Genocide is genocide, and is evil, no matter who is being murdered.

My gut tells me of course the Holocaust happened -- but the official version is likely very off.

Hi Mr.T ....George said he saw documents in Switzerland that the figures for the Jewish population of Europe

He may have been looking for figures for western Europe ? ignoring the 6, 670,000

Quote Thanks Truth 4 me.....I found the first part about banking, corruption spot on and he should know he was deeply involved with the " Rat Pack "...
    To quote myselfe , i too found Georges infor mation about the 'Banksters' very good !..LOL..

I would very much like to see George's paper work on this information. So far I cannot find authentic documentation.
    Yes, his information on the banks is clear for anyone to see, but that does not give the excuse to talk about subjects that he is not proving.

Just because he is saying something, does not make it true. It is strange that he is so casual and not at all precise about the "End of Days"

The problem with conspiracy sites, they throw the baby out with the bath water.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012), nomadguy (2nd November 2012), T Smith (1st November 2012), Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello Cidersomerset

I have no idea why George Green was so wrong with his figures - maybe for the same reason he thinks the word "Jew" wasn't part of the English language until the 18th century...

History according to George Green:
    1938 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was 3.5 million
    1948 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was over 6 million

History according to everyone else:
    1938 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was 9.5 million
    1945 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was 6 million

Maybe you're right, and for some obscure reason he only includes those in Western Europe, although he clearly states "in the whole of Europe".

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote History according to George Green:
    1938 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was 3.5 million
    1948 Jewish population in the whole of Europe was over 6 million
    Thats what i thought he said , saves me going back to check. Thats why it sounded like George got a bit muddled on this subject I thought ?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st November 2012 at 18:39.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (1st November 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

To quote myselfe , i too found Georges information about the 'Banksters' very good !..LOL..

Quote I also admittedly am not an authority on the specific historical demographics of this period, so I'm quite open to the possibility that George Green may be way off target as well. I just didn't understand Cidersomerset's implication that George Green was implying the Nazis weren't evil because he was questioning the historical orthodoxy and generally accepted version of history about who was murdered. I didn't and don't get the connection.
    I got the impression George was blaming the Jews for the Nazi figures being wrong.
    Not intentially , but following the info he was reading thats where he seemed to be going.
    I am sure George thinks the Nazi party were evil.

But who were/are behind everything ? The Zionists ? or possibly the Jesuits ?
    from a couple of threads gone up today.We do not know the whole picture
    but to say what he did needs some back up. The Nazis were very efficiant
    record keepers and they documented everything.

I have many friends who have visited Auswitch on skittle and stag weekends
    to Krakow. Some of them very roudy micky takers. All of them were in awe of
    the errieness of the place !!

I also visited the holocaust exhibition at the imperial war museum several years
    ago.It had a model of the industrial Killing machine the Nazis perfected!

I wish this was all lies, but i don't buy it !!
    What I got out of it -- I will go back to listen again -- is that a lot of the victims were German soldiers (and not just Jews). I found that a very interesting claim, and I fully understand that is also an alarming claim, as others have pointed out. I guess that would put George Green in the "revisionist" camp. In any case, I don't buy it on his say so, and I fully understand the concerns people have about these claims. I for one want a more conclusive argument. I tend to be open about any possibility, but am also an ardent skeptic.

Personally I didn't infer an underlying agenda on his part, i.e. I didn't infer he was blaming the Jews (or Zionists) or had an hidden undercurrent of hatred or some other racist motive. But I also may be naive on this point. I just wasn't thinking that way about it.

I think one of the most misleading things is many people (given the orthodox history) have a preconceived idea about what the Nazis were/are. I choose my grammar carefully here. This influences how they perceive the facts and potentially makes them vulnerable to manipulation. (Again, this doesn't negate the facts). Conventional history suggests the Nazis were viciously anti-Semitic eugenists striving for a master Arian race (which is certainly true), but it goes much, much deeper than that. At the highest levels they were into the occult and downright demonic, possibly and arguably influenced by or controlled by inter-dimensional beings. In my estimation, their core agenda was likely anti-human, and not just anti-semitic. To get other humans (say an SS soldier) to embrace an anti-human agenda (an agenda that is still at play) -- even the dumbed-down brainwashed ones -- you need to draw on their hatred and racist proclivities. One reason I was open to Green's claims is because history weavers with a similar agenda could easily feed on anti-semitism by drawing attention away from the deeper agenda of the Nazis, by manipulating the facts as a more narrow genocide that singled out, for the most part, a single group. It doesn't mean that genocide didn't happen or lessen the horrors of Jewish victims. It just possibly means the way we understand it is off. And again, I'm not saying I'm jumping aboard this "revisionist" theory. I just found the claim interesting and worth further examination given what I know of the Nazis.
    Last edited by T Smith; 1st November 2012 at 20:59.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

nomadguy (2nd November 2012), spiritwind (17th November 2014), Tony (1st November 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, we could start a discussion on 'clones' in the white house. When we start a fantasy there is no telling where it will end.
    This may or may not be possible, but how on earth can it be discussed?
    What is does do, is turn people's attention away from what is being placed in their minds!

Wisdom has nothing to do with flying objects or mechanical men.

Wisdom is about very subtle consciousness.

It's not a matter of connecting the dots, it's a matter of trying to connect the holes!

Tony

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

nomadguy (2nd November 2012), T Smith (1st November 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Do you think Tony that a human consciousness could be hijacked?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Tony (1st November 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Do you think Tony that a human consciousness could be hijacked?

Definitely Yes! Consciousness is the mind, the mind is full of ideas, concepts and judgements. The word consciousness may be used in many way, hence the confusion. I used to think that consciousness was our highest state, but it is still caught up in the conventional conceptual world. It is relative truth.

Our true 'being' is beyond that. To put it another way, when our consciousness looks in on itself, it doesn't find anything. That none finding is pure awareness, it is empty of any state. It is pure knowing, just a silent knowing quality.

When consciousness 'know' it is knowing about some-thing, it identifies with it. And that is when an "I", a mental "I" is created.

So could say that very subtle consciousness is essence...the real i.

Psychologists know all about hijacking consciousness, it is called neuro linguistic programming, and neur symbolic programming.
    Derren Brown is a master at it!

Tony

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2012), nomadguy (2nd November 2012), Star Tsar (1st November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast