Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast

Thread: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default Re: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it's true, the Earth's not round at all. We live on a disc supported by 4 elephants standing on a giant turtle.
    We could so do with sam vimes around here mind!
    Funny discworld qoute ''Vimes in Uberwald will be more amusing than an armorous armadillo in a bowling alley''. -- The Patrician, The Fifth Elephant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

PurpleLama (30th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

I guess that for an ousider lurking this forum, it must be amusing to see how people that has no problem relating to nazi-UFO:s, jumprooms to Mars and the hollowearth theory, laughs their ass of at this.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

jagman (31st October 2012), RMorgan (30th October 2012), TargeT (30th October 2012), Wind (31st October 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Guys, really how can we know for sure, unless we go up there and see for ourselves, what do our senses tell us? Does it feel like we are moving at more than 1000 miles an hour? Just because NASA shows us something doesn't mean its true, it seems possible that the true shape of the earth is actually exactly what the UN Emblem is.. If what NASA shows us is the truth, why do they need so much security? Look up loveforlife.com.au and the research on the Heliocentric OR Is that Geocentric Earth... There is also a former NASA Graphics guy who has a youtube channel (theNASAchannel), with some interesting info...
    Last edited by Mitm; 30th October 2012 at 23:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Gerald Paris (23rd April 2015), loveoflife (21st May 2015), TargeT (30th October 2012), Vitalux (31st October 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Guys, really how can we know for sure, unless we go up there and see for ourselves, what do our senses tell us? Does it feel like we are moving at more than 1000 miles an hour? Just because NASA shows us something doesn't mean its true, it seems possible that the true shape of the earth is actually exactly what the UN Emblem is.. If what NASA shows us is the truth, why do they need so much security? Look up loveforlife.com.au and the research on the Heliocentric OR Is that Geocentric Earth... There is also a former NASA Graphics guy who has a youtube channel (theNASAchannel), with some interesting info...

I agree with the premise of your post, I don't trust anything that I have not seen for myself; however I have flown high enough in planes to clearly see the curve of the earth,,, unless there is some strange glass in the windows that curves the earth or something.. haha..

Either way, Question everything, Always! when you do that you get some interesting questions (which themselves, should be questioned... haha)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th October 2012), loveoflife (21st May 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a lot of footage, where the earth looks flattish, even from space, there is some footage of a u2 on youtube that pans across a whole swathe of the earth and no curvature is seen, there are pictures an astronaut took, and the whole continent of Africa looks flat, if the earth was more round, would the whole of Africa fit on a more 'flat' part? IMHO, we cant really KNOW until we look and see for ourselves..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

loveoflife (21st May 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

One other thing, how do they take pics of something moving at over 1000mph an hour anyway? for the earth still shots? how can they do it with no blur..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

loveoflife (21st May 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

There is a lot of footage, where the earth looks flattish, even from space, there is some footage of a u2 on youtube that pans across a whole swathe of the earth and no curvature is seen, there are pictures an astronaut took, and the whole continent of Africa looks flat, if the earth was more round, would the whole of Africa fit on a more 'flat' part? IMHO, we cant really KNOW until we look and see for ourselves..
    Cameras have different kinds of lenses that might increase (grand-angular) or flatten (tele-objective) perspective.

As an experience, you can go to some sea shore with a lot of ship movements and observe the ships while they make their way to the ocean. Use a telescope and observe the ships. Do they look like they are sinking or they´re simply disappearing around Earth´s curvature?

If the Earth was flat, you would be able to observe the ship with a powerful telescope until it reached another continent.

Or maybe you could take a ride on a balloon in Japan and try to observe the Himalayas from a telescope. If the Earth was flat, you would be able to do that.

You could also observe an airplane flying above a vast plain land with a telescope. When it moves towards the horizon and disappears, does it mean it has crashed? No, just liked the ship, it just disappeared along Earth´s curvature.

One other thing, how do they take pics of something moving at over 1000mph an hour anyway? for the earth still shots? how can they do it with no blur..
    Because they are moving at the exact same speed.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 30th October 2012 at 23:58.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

panopticon (31st October 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I agree with the premise of your post, I don't trust anything that I have not seen for myself; however I have flown high enough in planes to clearly see the curve of the earth,,, unless there is some strange glass in the windows that curves the earth or something.. haha..

Either way, Question everything, Always! when you do that you get some interesting questions (which themselves, should be questioned... haha)
    I was going to add something similar ... When someone says "The earth is flat" - explore every possible option as to how this might be true with an honest effort before dismissing the notion. Of course, this can be dismissed, but I am still happy I re-explored the possibilities in my mind before arriving at that conclusion. The day I knee-jerk react with judgment towards others for their expressed ideas, is they day I should hold my head in shame. It doesn't mean people aren't wrong and/or not using their noggin - it's preserving the integrity about my personal outlook on things.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st October 2012 at 00:43. Reason: added "preserving the integrity"
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Check out some of the pics here... https://twitter.com/Astro_Soichi - Looks like most are taken with a normal digital camera.. again, if they are moving so fast around the earth (orbit) and the earth is also moving, how the heck does he snap those shots?

18. Link to Post #50
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Read a few posts, I don't know, they must wear some really tight clothes.

NASA is not the only space agency, its only been around for less than a century. Observations have been made long before the 20th century, and spherical Earth in a sense proven before the first camera went up to take a photo. But looking at one post on the forum, an admin/mod says you only see a flat circle, and its all fish eye lens effect.
    Quote When you look down at the Earth you don't see a pineapple shape. You also don't see a sphere. You see a generally flat plane. As zetetics we feel it should require extraordinary evidence to overturn what our senses tell us, and we have yet to see
    That's almost saying a football is flat when you look at it.

I am taking that the supporters of the theory on the forums have never flown before at high altitude. Then there is the balloons sent up by dozens of people with a camera going 1000's+ of miles up, I guess schools are in on the conspiracy. You can travel from Japan to the US in opposite directions yet always arrive at the same point, unless its like Pacman and you pop up at the other side.
    There are perhaps hundreds of things that is clear evidence against it, though undoubtedly it'd all be explained away.

19. Link to Post #51
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day All,

The following Sagan presentation on the 3rd Century BCE mathematician Eratosthenes (how he worked out that the Earth was round) might be of interest to some:

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

161803398 (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (31st October 2012), modwiz (3rd November 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Check out some of the pics here... https://twitter.com/Astro_Soichi - Looks like most are taken with a normal digital camera.. again, if they are moving so fast around the earth (orbit) and the earth is also moving, how the heck does he snap those shots?
    When you´re an airplane and take a snapshot of some terrain bellow, does the picture looks blurry? Of course not.

It´s all about reference. The only reference they have is Earth, which is pretty huge.

Also, they are orbiting/rotating in the same direction and a little bit slower than Earth, which makes the perceivable visual speed related to Earth even slower.

Check this video mate:

How flat does Earth looks to you?

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 31st October 2012 at 00:16.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bongo (31st October 2012), eaglespirit (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (31st October 2012), panopticon (31st October 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Raf brings up an interesting point: What if...?
    The only reference we get of anything from orbit (or space) comes from a very few limited sources - at one time, NASA had a complete monopoly on this. And most of us believe at least some of it . It is largely unverifiable because we Earthbound Humans haven't actually experienced it. Whats really real?

24. Link to Post #54
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Just recommended Project Avalon forum to a co-worker because he asked me the name of the forum I talk about.
    If he sees this BS at the top of the list.....well...hopefully he will start at the thread of the Pleiadian contactee instead of this one.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

gripreaper (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Heeee @ Gooty. Mebbee its all just a big "Matrix", at least partially - if not completely - created by us...

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day All,

The following Sagan presentation on the 3rd Century BCE mathematician Eratosthenes (how he worked out that the Earth was round) might be of interest to some:

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    What a brilliant mind! Thanks for the video!

It´s really impressive that someone figured out the Earth was spherical and calculated its perimeter at 300BCE!

Raf.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st October 2012), norman (31st October 2012), panopticon (31st October 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its clear from some of those twitter pics, that the space station pics are taken with a fisheye lense, It looks like the jump also was taken with that.. I found this site for some research... http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...ot-moving.html, there is a time-lapse shot of the stars, in a perfect circle, which seems to indicate the stars are moving and earth isnt, I guess a 1 year time lapse would prove it for sure... As for the telescope idea, seeing the himalayas from Japan, I'm sure you would actually be able to do that if you were high enough... Those pics from Astro_Soichi most of the land masses look flat or flattish... even the one of Australia

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

We must all look like reincarnation of the scholars and gentlemen who were laughing like crazy at Galileo statements that the earth is not only round, but it is not the center of the universe. Sweet revenge, now we laugh the other way around. I wil be glad to laugh with all of you in another few hundred years.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

soleil (30th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    We live on a disc supported by 4 elephants standing on a giant turtle.
    And what, pray tell, does the giant turtle stand on?
    I understand that it's turtles all the way down

(Edit: sorry, I can see that you've already found this joke. It's a good one, though!)
    Last edited by Cognitive Dissident; 31st October 2012 at 00:42.

33. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

You guys are silly. Everyone knows we all live within the eye of a great blue-eyed giant. Why do you think the sky is blue? Duh.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), gripreaper (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (7th November 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast