Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14 LastLast

Thread: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

1. Link to Post #61
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Just recommended Project Avalon forum to a co-worker because he asked me the name of the forum I talk about.
    If he sees this BS at the top of the list.....well...hopefully he will start at the thread of the Pleiadian contactee instead of this one.
    This definately is not the only thread I at, nor the worst (IMO) some of that channeled stuff makes this thread look perfectly viable and logical.

But I'd rather be exposed to this type of stuff than not be, there are lessons everywhere we look.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

jagman (31st October 2012), Lancelot (31st October 2012), loveoflife (21st May 2015), markpierre (31st October 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: The earth is flat, not round. We are being mind set by Annunaki/Illuminati/TPTB

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Check out some of the pics here... https://twitter.com/Astro_Soichi - Looks like most are taken with a normal digital camera.. again, if they are moving so fast around the earth (orbit) and the earth is also moving, how the heck does he snap those shots?
    Perhaps for the same reason that if you take a photo of an aeroplane flying in the sky from the ground it doesnt come out blurred just because its travelling at 400mph.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

panopticon (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day again,
    Quote Posted by Lancelot (here)

Perhaps for the same reason that if you take a photo of an aeroplane flying in the sky from the ground it doesnt come out blurred just because its travelling at 400mph.
    Another way of looking at it might be to say if I was standing next to a race track main straight and a motorcycle went right past my head at 300 km/hr I might only see a blur. If I am positioned at the end of the straight looking at the same bike it wouldn't be a blur. If I am set back from the track, say in stands about 50 metres back, the same bike would be relatively easy to follow coming towards me and going away from me. If I am following the bike in front and also doing 300 km/hr then my view would be clear (excluding bouncing about of course).

It is all related to my speed and position relative to the bike.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Because they are moving at the exact same speed.
    You don't even need the exact same speed ... just so long as the amount that the image moves across the film or CCD recording surface is less than about a pixel (or whatever you call the finest resolution on film) during the time the shutter is open, no blur will be recorded.

One can take quite sharp pictures of the moon, using a telescope from the earth's surface, even though it is moving at a few thousand miles per hour relative to the earths' surface.

However, with sufficient magnification, or a sufficiently slow shutter speed, the moon's image would be recorded as a blur.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

panopticon (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by atut (here)
    Earth is flat, it is not round. We are being mind set since we were kid, TV, media, news, NASA... everything lies...

What do you think?

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php
    Once you factor in spirituality, and the power of holographic illusion, anything is possible, including a flat Earth.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

loveoflife (21st May 2015), markpierre (31st October 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Dear OP, we all think NASA is full of lies, but that doesn't mean that the Earth is flat. Any chance you could reply to this thread and give us your updated thoughts on this matter?
    I am newbie here, I don't know the truth... I don't know anything... that is why I ask "What do you think?" to see how you guys respond.

But I believe Buddha quote: “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atut For This Post:

Belle (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), conk (1st November 2012), jagman (3rd November 2012), markpierre (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012), Vitalux (31st October 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,188 times in 32,903 posts

-------

Gripreaper, we need a video of Hitler at last realizing that the world is flat. (How come no-one told him before?!)

One has to be open, aware, critical and smart... all at the same time. Just 3 out of those 4 may not be enough.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2012 at 03:55.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Belle (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2012), fifi (31st October 2012), Fred Steeves (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (31st October 2012), Limor Wolf (31st October 2012), panopticon (31st October 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I am high tailing out of this thread.
    Last edited by blufire; 31st October 2012 at 03:21. Reason: quote referring to just morphed

15. Link to Post #69
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

But I believe Buddha quote: “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
    I am so happy that you made the original post.
    With much love and respect I thank you for giving me something interesting to ponder about.

I tend to follow the wisdom of Adyashanti, who I believe is a good spiritual wealth of knowledge.
    As he has said in his teachings, Those who have a love of Truth often find themselves alone.

Adyashanti - Being Alone

May you find love, feelings and experience on your journey, and if you find things of interest please feel free to share it with me as well.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

markpierre (31st October 2012), soleil (30th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------But I still want to see Gripreaper on this thread!
    To use a British term, I'm somewhat gobsmacked. Or befuddled...

Like mentioned on another thread, I want some of what John Kettler is smoking, so I can get away from the insane asylum for a couple hours, but only if there is a disclaimer that it will not permanently alter my state of consciousness, to where I can no longer think critically.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (31st October 2012), Bill Ryan (31st October 2012), Billy (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), gigha (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (31st October 2012), panopticon (31st October 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another source, this time with a scientific project to try and prove Heliocentric Model. Something about some info from an ET named Bilu, who has been giving information to some spanish people... http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8CvZ47sFHzYPHQ and a youtube video with translation...https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Wy26JGKzFb0#!
    Last edited by Mitm; 31st October 2012 at 02:51.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st October 2012)

21. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    One can take quite sharp pictures of the moon, using a telescope from the earth's surface, even though it is moving at a few thousand miles per hour relative to the earths' surface.

However, with sufficient magnification, or a sufficiently slow shutter speed, the moon's image would be recorded as a blur.
    Such as this long exposure photograph where the bright beam in the sky is the moon :

Source.

Stars moving around Northern Celestial Pole:

Source.

Stars moving around Southern Celestial Pole:

Source.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

<Clarifiying edit> The stars only appear to move around the celestial poles because of the Earth's spin... Again, it is all due to the observers perspective.
    Last edited by panopticon; 31st October 2012 at 03:06.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Omni (31st October 2012), peace (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 253 posts

Just had my account Pulled out of retirement. Then I saw this.

At the risk of being banned:
    Ahh, never mind.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Belle (31st October 2012), Christine (31st October 2012), markpierre (31st October 2012), Omni (31st October 2012), panopticon (31st October 2012), Referee (31st October 2012)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Like mentioned on another thread, I want some of what John Kettler is smoking, so I can get away from the insane asylum for a couple hours, but only if there is a disclaimer that it will not permanently alter my state of consciousness, to where I can no longer think critically.
    Grip, get a grip! (have I used that one already?) Bill just wants you to apply the coup de grâce and put this whole thread out of its misery - in the form of a 3rd Reich meme. That should do it.

Dennis

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st October 2012)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Another source, this time with a scientific project to try and prove Heliocentric Model. Something about some info from an ET named Bilu, who has been giving information to some spanish people... http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8CvZ47sFHzYPHQ and a youtube video with translation...https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Wy26JGKzFb0#!
    Can't understand the link... no english translation

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Can't understand the link... no english translation
    Most of the videos are in Portugese, very little in Spanish. So I cannot help here.

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,188 times in 32,903 posts

Another source, this time with a scientific project to try and prove Heliocentric Model. Something about some info from an ET named Bilu, who has been giving information to some spanish people...
    From http://www.skepticalviewer.com/forum...t-from-brazil:

I live in Brazil and there has been much hype in here recently about an ET called Bilu (a ridiculous name, I know). A guy named Urandir came forth and revealed that this ET was inhabiting his land in the middle of the woods. He said that Bilu wanted to share his wisdom with the world.

Urandir basically offers his land for people to live there, and stock food and supplies for the next big catastrophe. Many people live in there and this land has become somewhat mystic to his followers.

So, believers can actually go there and spend a few days getting to know this place (called "project portal") and Urandir organizes hikes so people can go into the woods in the middle of the night (of course…). After hiking for a few hours, this ET named Bilu appears from behind the bushes and starts talking to them.

When the media got a hold of that, everyone thought it was hilarious, and even other Ufologists in Brazil said Urandir was mad. This ET was clearly some guy poorly disguised and making a different and ridiculous voice.

To know more about this delusion, I invite you to watch:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v…..r_embedded

And recently, Bilu came with a new message to mankind, and said that this would revolutionize all knowledge the science had about this world. Ignoring all common sense, he actually suggested the good old 'flat earth' theory. But gave it a new spin. Earth is actually convex.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

161803398 (31st October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Flash (31st October 2012), kanishk (31st October 2012), Omni (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Grip, get a grip! (have I used that one already?) Bill just wants you to apply the coup de grâce and put this whole thread out of its misery - in the form of a 3rd Reich meme. That should do it.

Dennis
    Ok Dennis....Bill, here it is. No Title for the video, just seemed too bizzare.

http://meemsy.com/v/4501

Last edited by gripreaper; 31st October 2012 at 03:51.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2012), Billy (31st October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2012), Fred Steeves (31st October 2012), gooty64 (31st October 2012), Hervé (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (31st October 2012), Limor Wolf (31st October 2012), Omni (31st October 2012), Referee (31st October 2012), RMorgan (31st October 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012), sleepy (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2012), Wind (31st October 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Dennis
    Ok Dennis....Bill, here it is. No Title for the video, just seemed too bizzare.

http://meemsy.com/v/4501

Wow!! is it real? very funny... it does mention Avalon... hahaha
    Last edited by atut; 31st October 2012 at 04:00.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atut For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Wow!! is it real? the subtitle? it does mention Avalon... hahaha
    Gripreaper can put any English subtitles he wants on that movie clip. He has blessed us with a number of such "rewrites" (Thanks, Grip.)

I trust that German speakers can verify that the Hitler in the movie is not actually saying whatever those subtitles say.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2012 at 04:01.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (31st October 2012), Daughter of Time (31st October 2012), KiwiElf (7th November 2012), TargeT (31st October 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14 LastLast