+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Underwater Blob base destroyed according to Kettler....

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Underwater Blob base destroyed according to Kettler....

there is no war imo , they are thousands of years ahead of us, they own us already , always have. War is only to take money from the public and give it to banks and private corporations. whether it's two countries, or two aliens, or two neighbors, same situation, someone else go kill someone else, while I make money and decisions about it from my desk away from the battle ohh and you pay for it, I've got an appearance on the view to make, and some oil stocks I need to check on. Now that's freedom ....I get rich while you two kill each other for an illusion.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (4th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

Just an observation ...

Even in the absence of hard evidence, photos etc. in other kinds of stories there are witness testimonials, other people talking about it - not just one guy making some pretty outrageous claims. For example a LOT of people talk about Area 51, people have disappeared from the area, there are witnesses who've taken blurry pics, it's been the subject of movies, BBC reporters were threatened with being disappeared for trespassing ...... There has been buzz about it for ages.

But John Kettler website is largely empty - beyond a story and a few descriptions - the same stock imagery. I've seen this sort of thing many times over the years. It smells like nonsense and it's really only useful in that it divides people. It's done to gauge reactions, assess and analyse arguments and to play on emotional reactions.

There's no need to get emotional about this topic yet people do - why? Do you want to believe in multi tentacled blobs that you are advised to read about over several days just in case you fry your mind? (As JK suggested in his website).. John Kettler's website has too much minute detail and really also not enough of everything else.

If you want to compare look at the websites of Icke and Jones .... Love em or not, there is no comparison - its 2012 and with everybody having some sort of removable, digital appendage information tends to be very multi layered. John Kettler's website though the content is admittedly very imaginative, and he uses insults to dare you to disbelieve him, it still seems to be trying to convince everyone something is happening that nobody else has even sensed, and nobody else is talking about - which in a world of 7 billion people is highly implausible.

It's like he wants to be believed so badly that its coming across as desperate. If he's out killing UFOs all the time and watching blobs copulate and going "ew gross" .... Good for him. But even in that regard, I don't know one person who wouldn't take a picture of that and send it round to their buddies.

If he's got a few mates who believe in him along the way - awesome. And if this is an actual reality, it'll eventually come out and then there will be a proper flurry of info. But it looks like he's making it up and raking in donations for it too ...
    Last edited by angelahedgehog; 4th November 2012 at 09:37.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

GaelVictor (4th November 2012), KiwiElf (5th November 2012), RMorgan (5th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Not one, but two (me)....Oops, forgot. You don't think 'visions' count towards evidence. Well...you got me there. Guess the bible and Jesus's 'claims' have got to go too. I can live with that. Oops....you meant only I'm "wrong or fictional" and John (and all his sources....which you are forgetting...or rejecting....I mean he is crystal clear he isn't coming up with intel on his own. But oops, you arn't counting that (I guess that discredits....all the whistleblowers with their own sources and intel).

Clear enough? Sure you want to keep comparing? Or isn't it much simpler to be patient and wait for evidence, one way or another, before you cry 'fowl'.

Oops....I forget,.....people just want to be 'right'.

nevermind

re: "not just one guy making some pretty outrageous claims. " (angelhedgehog)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And I already posted, on another thread, what is really going on, with this forum (which people can't seem to handle). Which I can link too. But oops, you really don't want to know that either (we've been compromised.....I mean the forum has been...I'm peachy/good, personally.). And no, I'm not beginning a thread or writing more on that (who wants grief).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

angelahedgehog (4th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Eileenrose, believe whatever makes your world make sense. The is a vast difference between what I read on that site and Jesus' claims. Also if you are getting visions, you might want to think about where they're coming from. I looked at that site with an open mind, and I have been very honest about why I have the opinion I do and as I stated earlier on, this may be happening in a different timeline that somehow intersects with this forum.

Here is an example of a woman called Elizabeth Klarer who was convinced her whole life that she had a love affair and child with an alien ....
    http://laurenbeukes.bookslive.co.za/...oved-an-alien/
    It was real enough for her to devote a lot of time to ... But apart from her say so and some circumstantial evidence there's nothing that really establishes her story and I can't help but notice that with the time frames and peripheral characters involved that it she could just as easily been a part of a mind control experiment perhaps using drug induced visions.

If you watch enough of the illusions performed by someone like Derren Brown you realise how easy it is to plant information and induce visions into the human mind. That's why. I do not count visions as evidence. Your subconscious draws on symbols and things you probably weren't consciously aware you were exposed to and as interesting as the results, they cannot be fully relied upon in my experience.

Practice discernment, and if this is all fact - you're most welcome to tell me you told me so when there is concrete, discernible, incontrovertible, multi layered evidence. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

RMorgan (5th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 253 posts

So. One unconfirmed source is saying that another unconfirmable source is a false flag event?
    1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    2. How, how, HOW do people buy this?
    3. Send the blobs my way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

RMorgan (4th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Regardless of one source saying the other source's story is a false flag. The biggest piece of evidence what Kettler is claiming is nothing more than some sci-fi or similar. He said specifically that a 150 Kilo Ton Nuke was dropped 30,000 feet down on some "base", and exploded at multiple times the size of the one that hit Hiroshima, and yet ZERO evidence exist to support that, there would have been a seismic response that would have at the very least been picked up by the independent seismology sites if not the mainstream ones too, which there isn't. And, the average depth of the ocean in the area he claimed the thing to be dropped is less than half what he is saying the depth was. Then he's made claims in the past of ships being involved that were no where near where he has said they were and haven't been in months. Confirmable by checking multiple sites including the official sites of each of the two ships, plus multiple news sites, mainstream and otherwise.

There is all this completely verifiable and independent evidence debunking this "UFO War of the Pacific" and absolutely zilch supporting. And, to top it off, people here on this forum that have connections in military,otherwise are even coming and saying this whole thing is complete BS, because it is. I've even checked with my Intel sources that are Navy and Military and also Multi-Nation Intel sources, and none of them support the claims of Kettler, either. And like others have pointed out considering the Pacific is one of the most busiest oceans on the planet, there would be others taking pictures, etc. Including Cargo Ship captains/crews. And there is nothing.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 4th November 2012 at 17:44.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

angelahedgehog (5th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

AN IMPORTANT TRANSMISSION FROM THE BLOB LEADER WAS RECEIVED , THIS IS GROUND BREAKING , THEY ARE SHOWING US HOW TO DEFEAT THE SEA SHIPS WITH A RARE TECHNIQUE , MUST WATCH !!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h7qWFZpJ4E8

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

re; "Eileenrose, believe whatever makes your world make sense. " (angelhedgehog)

I havn't a belief in years.

I have visions and i report them. Not my fault you don't or anyone else here. I choose my reality, you are just fixated on the the one in your mind. Perhaps a view adjustment is in order....but your decision.

I just agree with Kettler, only because internal wisdom lines up with him (sorry...not you). I don't know him (and never needed too). If you feel the need to discredit. Then notice why you feel that need (wisdom lacking). It obviously has zero to do with anyone else (feelings of needing to discredit others). But tricks of the mind trip people up here (everywhere). But you probably won't understand this language either. Too bad. I guess you (anyone like you) might want to rethink their life insurance/life boat plan (because it will take more than a few prepper supplies to weather this coming storm....all I am saying).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And ridicule, Nanoo, only reflects negatively on you (a weak mind's substitute for research)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (5th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    re; "Eileenrose, believe whatever makes your world make sense. " (angelhedgehog)

I have visions and i report them. Not my fault you don't or anyone else here. I choose my reality, you are just fixated on the the one in your mind. Perhaps a view adjustment is in order....but your decision.

I just agree with Kettler, only because internal wisdom lines up with him (sorry...not you). I don't know him (and never needed too). If you feel the need to discredit. Then notice why you feel that need (wisdom lacking). It obviously has zero to do with anyone else (feelings of needing to discredit others). But tricks of the mind trip people up here (everywhere). But you probably won't understand this language either. Too bad. I guess you (anyone like you) might want to rethink their life insurance/life boat plan (because it will take more than a few prepper supplies to weather this coming storm....all I am saying).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And ridicule, Nanoo, only reflects negatively on you (a weak mind's substitute for research)
    Do you know what I think is completely lacking in this response? Respect.
    That is what I think discredits this information more than anything else. Lack of respect. The way it's presented in his site, the way it's lobbied for by his followers .... Disrespectful.

I have a very good view on reality that includes the recognition that everyone has their own picture and the right to have that. Personally I think you should look at the Remember who you are presentation given by Icke - the first 2.5 hours should do to give you insight into HOW visions can be planted and why .... But why would I do that? It would interfere with what you feel purposeful about doing (good for you).

You can easily state your point without insulting others but only if you come from a point of balance and harmony. You could answer the most pertinent question of them all, Why is there absolutely NO evidence at all of the seismic activity that would have been present at such an event.

That would have been pretty good evidence don't you think?

Instead you've decided to go personal and I really don't know what you expect me to do, get into a slanging match? frankly, I don't really care that much what you think of me, this is the last time I'm giving Kettler any attention when there are other more credible people out there doing fantastic work.

here's the line ---------------------------------------------------- .

17. Link to Post #30
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry my post offended you, i had no idea you were so in touch with him. I just think this information is designed to be a big joke to a few laughing at people grabbing at anything as a distraction. The Blobs? maybe theyre called the blobs because thats what they sound like under water when they speak? Blob blob bloop. plop!

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by angelahedgehog (here)
    Do you know what I think is completely lacking in this response? Respect.
    You can easily state your point without insulting others but only if you come from a point of balance and harmony.
    Instead you've decided to go personal and I really don't know what you expect me to do, get into a slanging match?
    Eileenrose: I've not looked closely at this, nor read earlier in this thread, so I could be off the mark, but at first glance, I'm thinking that angelahedgehog might have a point here. A bit prickly perhaps, but I guess that's how it is with hedgehogs .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelahedgehog (5th November 2012), RMorgan (5th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Paul, I am responding to the anger in all the negative postings....aimed at John Kettler, which indirectly, ends up aimed at me.

And I fine with it.

Anger...havn't had any in years.

Peace....all the time.

But as there isn't here, any more, peace, I mean. I will take my leave (the matter is settled in my mind. No one who supports this work (Blob control...for lack of a better title....) will be respected.

Unlike Hedge the pricky person Paul is supporting (why?), I do have a reason for what I am saying (it is important). So good bye. As I don't feel the need to justify visions. It just can't happen (they just are). Either a person can post here in peace, or not. In my case, not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2