+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Underwater Blob base destroyed according to Kettler....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Underwater Blob base destroyed according to Kettler....

Very simple here. You decide.........
    http://johnkettler.com/ufo-war-goes-nuclear/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

BMJ (3rd November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (3rd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Default Re: Underwater Blob base destroyed according to Kettler....

I did have a vision of this happening a few nights ago (#6). (just not interested in debating it here...as all the remarks lately around John's posts are negative in nature....too bad. This forum doesn't rate higher in my opinion now, than any other. As it goes down the same old tired well traveled road. No one wants reality. Just more trivia to impress friends...been there, done that.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

mojo (3rd November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Hi Guys,
    I remember back in May of this year I spent two consecutive days waking up after what should have been a good night sleep and feeling like I had been threw a hard work out at the gym, (I never had that experience before), looking on the net for a possible explanation I found on John Kettler's website that the good souls on this planet had worked together with liberation forces on these days to dismantle the black magic created evil net over the USA.

Possible coincidence, maybe but I don't think so, I think John's onto something.

I never had had any interest in the Atticus material that was given so much attention here on Avalon because my inituitive BS meter was going of the scale everytime I saw it, but even if John's material seems far fetched I think there is truth in it.
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd November 2012 at 08:55.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

angelahedgehog (3rd November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

The Blob? lol , dont poke them with a stick, their red goo will travel against gravity and swallow your pinkie

Ha

N

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never really encountered John Kettler or Blobs .... I'll need to check this out later (intending disappearing down this new rabbit hole for an hour or two) I see there's another thread about John Kettler - related?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Alien-UFO-war

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

mojo (3rd November 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I've checked multiple earth quake sites including 100% independent ones, that would have caused a seismic response in that region that would have been picked up at least on the independent sites if not the mainstream ones and there is absolutely nothing. So far I've found no/zero corroborating evidence for anything of this UFO War in the pacific. Even the Ships that were claimed to be involved. One has been in the middle east all along and the other involved with the Asian Territory Dispute, It's well established where the two ships have been and what they've been doing. I am just mentioning things you guys can research for your selves, wont even go into what my own sources are telling me.

Also check out the FAQ on Tolec/Andromeda Council website, you'll get what IMO is the reality on this one there.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

angelahedgehog (3rd November 2012), avid (3rd November 2012), BMJ (4th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2012), gripreaper (3rd November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012), Mark (4th November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (3rd November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,519 times in 5,655 posts

sorry, I don't see our forum as attacking Mr Kettler as much as trying to corroborate his large claims and finding little supporting evidence along the way and the story of the UFO war has been playing out for some time now and we should either get supporting evidence or wait until Mr Kettler can corrroborate with evidence. Even a video would help and surely there has to be a sailor or two with a camera phone on board.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2012), BMJ (4th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd November 2012), gripreaper (3rd November 2012), Referee (4th November 2012), RMorgan (4th November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    I did have a vision of this happening a few nights ago (#6). (just not interested in debating it here...as all the remarks lately around John's posts are negative in nature....too bad. This forum doesn't rate higher in my opinion now, than any other. As it goes down the same old tired well traveled road. No one wants reality. Just more trivia to impress friends...been there, done that.)
    I think John Kettler is sincere, although, as others have stated, there is no corroborating evidence anywhere, after several months of this story, when at least one sailor with a cell phone camera should have seen something, or at least a seismic reading on some meter somewhere.

What are we supposed to think? We have been patient for months in order to give this story time to develop, and the only update we get is that this so called thing out in the ocean is a "Blob"?

Now, Kettler just opened the door for anything that comes his way. Personally, if some Avalonian's use humor to express themselves, even somewhat irreverent humor sometimes, to illustrate a point, I still find this blog (Avalon) has the best and the brightest anywhere on the net.

If not, could you point me to the place on the internet where the people are all heart centered, evolved, and in their "I AM" presence 100% of the time so I can go hang out at that blog, which is better than this one?

Thanks in advance.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2012), genevieve (3rd November 2012), greybeard (3rd November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012), modwiz (3rd November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I've spent some time looking at his site as a first time viewer ... and I noticed that he tends to use stock photos and videos that have very little to do with actually corroborating his story. For all the evidence that's there, it looks to be a complete work of fiction or somehow (if I'm being very generous) he's living in two different timelines and although the story pieces together like a science fiction novel there's actually very little evidence to back up his claims. I found myself wondering if this was just some kind of an online story, or the pre-prep for a television series and put out there to garner interest for future publicity. And as a side note, I think he should look at an alternative to the use of bold typeface, it's distracting which is annoying.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

aww Project Blue Dream is over?

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    if you want to run with a story not bothered with little things like truths, toss it in the conspiracy section and spin away...

if it is in discussion it will be tore apart from both sides plain and simple...

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I have not resonated with the Pacific Ocean Alien war either. I have felt no truth to it. I can not imagine with that area being such a constant shipping lane area that there would not be more media attention of some sort. This kind of a thing would be enormouslyhard to keep out of the public. If they chose a location in the south pacific I may tend to wonder, but the area of coast off California where this claims to be happening is just too commercially traveled to not be seen by someone.

However, I've been wrong about other things that I felt were not believable. I guess I have just not felt strongly enough about the whole story to look into it further.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), Nickolai (3rd November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

In that instance, the Blob USO breached water a mere 300 yards off the port bow of a Navy warship and proceeded to cross the ship's beam to starboard. It was Phalanx which provided the first Blob captive, following the sawing off of the nose of a cigar shaped UFO and the finding of a Blob in the considerable, slowly sinking remains of the craft. Using special protocols for capturing EBEs (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities), the sailors lassoed the horrific creature, and were reportedly shocked to see the line used begin to burn, the result of what later was determined to be hydrochloric acid exuded by the Blob's skin. Exactly what happened next is unknown, but it is known that moving the Blob ultimately was done in a Kevlar™ and Aramid™ cargo net. The Blobs recovered were all found with~5 gallon containers filled with seawater, seawater later determined was being converted by the Blobs into their atmosphere of choice; toxic chlorine gas!
    Looks like a little too much detail to me ... but he is a good writer!

When I try to vet things for value, I ask two main questions. Can anyone benefit from this? and Is this sensationalism?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012), mojo (3rd November 2012), Nickolai (3rd November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Fit perfectly with the theory 'they tell you before they do it'...

...thus the movie "The Blob"

I'm going to follow this story...there's probably 'killer tomatoes' flying around up there.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

mojo (3rd November 2012), Selene (3rd November 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,519 times in 5,655 posts

Mr. Kettler mentioned in the article that the undersea base was destroyed by a custom built 150KT (kiloton) nuclear device. There should be seismic evidence on this.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (3rd November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. Link to Post #17
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Mojo
    (quoting Kettler) ..a custom built 150KT (kiloton) nuclear device...
    This is, of course, as opposed to those cheap mass-produced Chinese nukes that you find at WalMart....

Oh, man.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 4th November 2012 at 00:26.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (4th November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Supposedly dropped and detonated at 30,000 feet below the ocean's surface and multiple times the size of the one dropped on Hiroshima. And yet didn't leave any kind of seismic response anywhere. At that depth and size the entire planet would have felt it. The average depth of the South Pacific is about 14,000 feet.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 4th November 2012 at 01:29.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gripreaper (4th November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Excerpt from Tolec link:

Date: September 21, 2012

Q: Tolec, what is the real deal with this joint U.S./China Naval forces working together just outside of the San Francisco Bay area, a U.S naval warship being attacked, and a Reptilian war going on?

ANSWER: No, no, no. According to my Andromeda Council contacts, this is absolutely a “False flag” report.

Think of this story in the context of Dr. Carol Rosin’s knowledge of the five (5) ‘cards’ the Cabal / Illuminati would attempt to use in their last bid to hold their control on power: [Carol quoting Dr. Werner Von Braun] “…the last card is the alien card… we’re going to have to build space based weapons… against the aliens… and it will all be a lie.”, “…the last card will be the extraterrestrial threat.” This is all about the Cabal & Illuminati perpetuating fear.

Also, think of the movie “Battleship” released just this summer in first run theaters around the country – U.S. Naval forces – operating out in the Pacific Ocean off of the coast of California are attacked by a huge… Reptilian/human hybrid operated… fantastic underwater alien ship utilizing highly destructive technology, energy weapons. Now, think about this movie in the overall context of this present, alleged, U.S/China Naval military cooperative – UFO war story. Does any of this sound familiar?

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I could start a thread and explain how this reality now is functioning....but obviously people here arn't interested in truth so much as what they want to believe.

So you want evidence?

So....who here has evidence of ARea 51? any takers....no
    Evidence of down saucers? none?
    etc.

no proof.

You can't find proof for just about every thing these days. Geez....wonder why? I think Bill Ryan has covered this topic endlessly. Yet, here it still is. We don't have proof beyond a few grimmy pictures of wierd UFO's that recently people keep discrediting (Geez...wonder who is putting out all these ...so called 'facts'".

Grimmy moon photos...that show even more undiscrisable moon structures
    Grimmy and blurry mars photos....that show hardly recognization somethings...that might be people and large type ....things?

and so on....

Not really...evidence....just ....ideas (at this point).

So if all we really have are new ideas, why not be a little more patient? We've given all the other whistleblowers years and years to come clean (or be proven correct...which hasn't happen...not in my personal little journal). Why not with Kettler? Perhaps he is just way too honest. (my personal opionion).

....another current topic
    ps: Let's take a moment today and just be with those individuals suffering in the Burroughs in New York. They didn't know (either) about the NWO and Katrina and before that Andrew. They just didn't want to understand. Perhaps...finally....they might.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

BMJ (4th November 2012), DarMar (4th November 2012), KiwiElf (4th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast