Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #961
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Obama is Preparing to Leave the Presidency

it's not a one horse race, it's a one stable race

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Conchis (20th August 2012), D-Day (20th August 2012), David Trd1 (20th August 2012), efields (20th August 2012), modwiz (20th August 2012), Reinhard (20th August 2012), truth4me (20th August 2012), WhiteFeather (20th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #962
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

The next president is always selected at the Bilderberger meeting. Romney's already been chosen to lead the US in an attack against Iran and most likely WW3.

Don't bother voting, it's a waste of time and an insult to our intelligence. Maybe send a message by writing in Ron Paul... or anybody that comes to mind. It doesn't matter. Romney has a fitting name.... he has the IQ of a baseball mitt.

Just another privileged elite talking head puppet buffoon for the shadow gov't..... and a Mormon to boot. You gotta be an off your rocker brainwashed lemming to be a Mormon....

Our time is better spent doing whatever we can to spread our knowledge and maybe somehow oust the rogue faction that's running the US government.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 20th August 2012 at 01:24.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

efields (20th August 2012), GCS1103 (20th August 2012), gooty64 (20th August 2012), Kendall (20th August 2012), Lost Soul (20th August 2012), modwiz (20th August 2012), nearing (20th August 2012), Reinhard (20th August 2012), spiritwind (20th August 2012), truth4me (20th August 2012), WhiteFeather (20th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #963
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Could there be any truth to this? I do not see how Obama does not win the election and I don't think Biden is smart enough to be as dangerous as Romney or Obama so this could be a really good thing.

"Fred Brownbill of The Save America Foundation claims that 80 countries have signed a criminal complaint against Barack Hussein Obama and filed it in the World Court. Brownbill states that the complaint is one of four matters which will cause Obama to resign"

http://wethepeopleusa.ning.com/profi...ource=activity
    Right now, the international bookmakers make Obama just shy of a 2 - 1 favorite to win. These bookies I know personally and are extremely good oddsmakers. If you want to make a wager with me against Obama PM me - i will take up to $500 and give you $850 if you win.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

bodhii71 (20th August 2012), efields (20th August 2012), modwiz (20th August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012), truth4me (20th August 2012), WhiteFeather (20th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #964
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Ex-Republican Governor Gary Johnson of New Mexico will be on the ballot in all fifty states as the Libertarian prez candidate. He's the closest thing you're going to get to Ron Paul this time around, and I have a strong hunch RP will end up endorsing him. He actually leans even more libertarian than Ron.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

Conchis (20th August 2012), David Trd1 (20th August 2012), nearing (20th August 2012), risveglio (20th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #965
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I don't think there will be an election, Obama and the ptb will pull some crap and panic the U.S. and the clean up of the chaos will trump the election...funny doesn't matter who is president our situation never changes , do more with less and pay more for it, and oh yeah the ones making you pay more you also pay them for making rules over you that they don't abide by. Now thats freedom. politicians should take a 50 percent pay cut across the board, bloom berger king in NYC should not get a paycheck he a billionaire, if he is honest about helping NYC work for free, he has plenty of money to pay his electric bill .... billionaires in politics should work for free, millionaires should only get 50 percent pay they don't need the money it would save the city alot of money. Nancy Pelosi worth 50 million dollars, she should not get a paycheck , she can still buy her own food. look at the wages of politicians and their personal net worth. it will piss you off. they run cities and states and our country in debt sucking out money and they are millionaires who could help right now just use some of your own money.
    There will be an election. Perhaps the greatest tool the ptb have is instilling the masses with an illusion of choice. Why would they take that away from us? I don't see what purpose it would serve. Exploiting some crisis to "suspend elections" to ensure Obama remains in power would only serve to awaken the masses who falsely believe they are free. Who needs a crisis to achieve this? We need not suspend elections to ensure Obama wins another term. That's the role of Diebold.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

efields (20th August 2012), mountain_jim (20th August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012), risveglio (20th August 2012), truth4me (20th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #966
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Could there be any truth to this? I do not see how Obama does not win the election and I don't think Biden is smart enough to be as dangerous as Romney or Obama so this could be a really good thing.

"Fred Brownbill of The Save America Foundation claims that 80 countries have signed a criminal complaint against Barack Hussein Obama and filed it in the World Court. Brownbill states that the complaint is one of four matters which will cause Obama to resign"

http://wethepeopleusa.ning.com/profi...ource=activity
    Right now, the international bookmakers make Obama just shy of a 2 - 1 favorite to win. These bookies I know personally and are extremely good oddsmakers. If you want to make a wager with me against Obama PM me - i will take up to $500 and give you $850 if you win.
    I think you are looking for a bet from the wrong guy. Try Prodigal Son, he says Romney is a shoe in.

12. Link to Post #967
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Romney is going to win. Why? Because they already passed their sweeping social reform and that is why they put a Democrat in office. Whenever they want war, they put in a Republican. We are headed for a major war with the Middle East, and Obama is not the man for that job. No, they are going to put in their favorite war puppets, a Republican. Just mho.

13. Link to Post #968
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    The next president is always selected at the Bilderberger meeting. Romney's already been chosen to lead the US in an attack against Iran and most likely WW3.

Don't bother voting, it's a waste of time and an insult to our intelligence. Maybe send a message by writing in Ron Paul... or anybody that comes to mind. It doesn't matter. Romney has a fitting name.... he has the IQ of a baseball mitt.

Just another privileged elite talking head puppet buffoon for the shadow gov't..... and a Mormon to boot. You gotta be an off your rocker brainwashed lemming to be a Mormon....

Our time is better spent doing whatever we can to spread our knowledge and maybe somehow oust the rogue faction that's running the US government.
    Prodigal Son,

I will certainly agree with the "general consensus, here", in that, there certainly isn't "much of a choice" for us Americans come November. Privately I've made the statement that even if Romney is elected,....it's not like this is going to "solve all of our problems" by any stretch of the imagination. I am of the firm belief that within a year of a "Romney administration" that we will painfully become aware that we all have "a new set of problems" to deal with.

With that said,.....I'm even more convinced that Obama has "got to go" before he, and Michelle, completely ruin what's left of our country. Irreparable damage has already been done,.....a lot of it by his administration,.....and......a lot "inherited by his predecessors". Clearly the "proverbial choice" of the "lessor of two evils" appears to be what we will have on the ballots in November. I can't, in good conscious, stay home and just not vote, in that I feel that would be totally irresponsible for me to do so. I believe that God expects more from me than that!

Romney gets my vote,....but only by a "small margin". I still wouldn't be surprised, at all, and I have also privately stated, that Obama will probably wind up being re-elected,...( term loosely used, here),.....in November. I also have this "sick feeling in my stomach" that Obama, and his cronies, will have us involved in a devastating war,....if not WW3,....right "before election time",.....with the sinister agenda to retain his "presidency", (another very loose "term").

Nevertheless,......we need prayer, people,......and LOTS and LOTS of it!

Even so,........come quickly......Lord Jesus!

(private note to Prodigal Son,......"when are you coming home, son?")

Ha!, Ha!,.....couldn't resist it,.....BTW, I absolutely love your user-name!!

Your friend, brother, and servant..........kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

efields (20th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #969
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

I think you are looking for a bet from the wrong guy. Try Prodigal Son, he says Romney is a shoe in.
    If Morgan Stanley is taken down between now and the November US election, that could cause a financial panic similar to what happened in 2008 with Lehman. The one in 2008 helped put Obama (the outsider then) into the White House. This time, it would help put Romney (the outsider now) there. From what I read on subscription sites, Wall Street (such as JP Morgan and Goldman) are backing Romney over Obama over five to one in campaign contributions.

These thoughts lead me to have increased confidence in the possibility of Morgan being taken down, soon, as I reported in Morgan Stanley may fail soon.

In other words, the bankers are backing the outsider, Romney, and would not hesitate to help make that happen, by being sure Americans are worried about the economy when they go to the polls in November.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Kendall (20th August 2012), kreagle (20th August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #970
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Romney is going to win. Why? Because they already passed their sweeping social reform and that is why they put a Democrat in office. Whenever they want war, they put in a Republican. We are headed for a major war with the Middle East, and Obama is not the man for that job. No, they are going to put in their favorite war puppets, a Republican. Just mho.
    Your reply does make a heck of a lot of sense. Sometimes the trees do get in the way of the forest as they say.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

kreagle (20th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #971
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Um and all you smart people still paying attention to the 3 ring circus? Man o man when will ya get up and have a coffee

20. Link to Post #972
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

I think that they have a lot invested in Obama; it would appear he's been groomed for the position since an early age...

I don't think they are going to be quick to get rid of him...

Also, Obama's re-election would certainly infuriate the right wing republicans who, could potential cause a great disruption/destabilization that would work into their police state plans (remember the 40cal. ammo orders).
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

21. Link to Post #973
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Republicans are really grasping at straws if they've already decided the only way they can beat Obama, is have him quit...

22. Link to Post #974
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    If far less than 50% of the people would vote it would be a beginning ... but like I said: probably not feasible
    I dunno, what was the turn out at the 2008 election? 57.37%... not too far from 50%.

I think it would take a 30% or LESS turn out to make a splash... half the voting population is still participating as of 2008's presidential election.

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Republicans are really grasping at straws if they've already decided the only way they can beat Obama, is have him quit...
    From what I've seen from that community they do not think they will lose the election at all, after what has happened during B.H.O.'s first term I'm finding myself agreeing.

I don't see how Obama could possibly win, though my views were formed for years with a "conservative" tact & I still listen to talk radio in the car (music is grating to me lately, perhaps its the 440hz tuning) mostly to laugh at the stupidity I hear when the national shows are on; the local stuff is preferable, though even that is polluted by national politics/ideals... a second term president is a scary thing to me.. (no matter the party they originate from)

"nothing to lose" comes to mind, plus Obama's open mike incident with the russians... I'll pass on a second term president right now, anything else is a better option.
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th August 2012 at 17:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. Link to Post #975
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The 'True Origins' of 'Obama’s Life' and Politics Revealed..!

Aug 21, 2012

At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist.

What was the source of Obama’s foundation in Marxism?

Throughout his 2008 Presidential campaign and term in office, questions have been raised regarding Barack Obama’s family background, economic philosophy, and fundamental political ideology.

Dreams from My Real Father is the alternative Barack Obama “autobiography,” offering a divergent theory of what may have shaped our 44th President’s life and politics.

Was Obama's Real Daddy Running a Sex Club in Hawaii?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jPXL_...layer_embedded

24. Link to Post #976
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Default Re: The 'True Origins' of 'Obama’s Life' and Politics Revealed..!

I have to object to the title of this piece. In what way is any of this information "true"? It's merely opinion, conjecture and heresay. Which, unfortunately, describes most of the postings on P.A. Rarely is any of this other stuff this labelled as being "true", however.

I call B.S.

Discern, folks, as always.

Brian

25. Link to Post #977
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Default Re: The 'True Origins' of 'Obama’s Life' and Politics Revealed..!

Well....I, for one....believe it's TRUE....check out the documentary 2016; based on research----things we'll never hear from the liberal, mainstream media. I personally am so sick of what passes for journalism these days.....
    Last edited by kathymarie; 23rd August 2012 at 03:28.
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

26. Link to Post #978
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default ..!

Post removed by me...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 27th August 2012 at 12:29.

27. Link to Post #979
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 'THANKYOU' Barack Obama for your 'Contributions to Humanity'..!

You really think he is the only ONE responsible for all of this ??? Really ???

War will not stop and/or change - with change in US President -- its the entire Govt. and policies that have to change. Talk with your senator and tell them to stop voting for this stupid WAR which just kills innocent people and nothing more.

Don't just post and Re-Post Videos/Pics.... do some real good.

Much Love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

bennycog (26th August 2012), debbiegail (26th August 2012), foreverfan (26th August 2012), Holly Lindin (26th August 2012), Swanette (27th August 2012), tcjim1 (26th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #980
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: 'THANKYOU' Barack Obama for your 'Contributions to Humanity'..!

Jackovesk is really a Democrat, he pumps out these stories regularly to keep the birthers spinning...

and it's working...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst 1 39 49 59 77 LastLast