1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Possible assassination threat on Barack Obama

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The Interesting thing about these audio letters, is specially in the last 20-30 of them, is it very much parallels what is currently going on with this situation that we are in. But, they were all recorded nearly 30 years ago.

These amazing audio letters explain many of the hidden political agendas of the world's elite in the 1970s and 1980s.
    Dr. Peter Beter ~ Complete Audio Letters Collection
    I've been reading these letters over the last day ... awesome material, and quite relevant to the current events discussed in the above interview of Dr. Francis Boyle by Alex Jones.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Muzz (16th February 2012), seko (16th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    UK Avalon Member winston smith1971's Avatar
    Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winston smith1971 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012), jagman (17th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi Robbie good article....Its all about TPTB manouvering to get this war going....remember the Georgia incident a few years ago
    and Israel was preparing to bomb Iran then....Also the rogue nukes being flown across the US by some authority in the US and a few
    other attempts to light the fuse......So far they have been thwarted from starting the big one, but only time will tell if they can be
    stopped by the " white Hats" or people waking up....fingers crossed...cheers steve
    Hi Steve Ecnal61 and myself were talking about that this morning, can we some how stop it through our positive thought conciousness etc. its worth a try.If we really are the creators maybe this can be avoided...The other parts are defo worth a watch now ive remembered to post them lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winston smith1971 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012), jagman (17th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I don't think I should have watched the rest of this before I went to bed...LOL..

Kissenger' blood thirsty jeckal' I didn't like him before this and I can believe
    he called the troops 'dumb animals'....
    God knows what he thinks of us ...LOL..

probably dream about him now...'nightmare'...lol.. Steve

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

winston smith1971 (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

"A possible assassination threat on Barack Obama if he doesn't play ball"

LOL

Obama doesn't possess the ball, never had and never will. The 47 layers above him are in possession of it. So how can he play ball if he doesn't posses it? Hope I cleared the air.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 16th February 2012 at 23:08.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (16th February 2012), gardunk (23rd February 2012), jjjones (17th February 2012), Sidney (17th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote rogue nukes being flown across the US by some authority in the US
    There is still one missing, from what I've heard. Nothing I've heard since, has changed that from missing -to found.

That missing nuke might play a part of any given false flag scenario.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

InCiDeR (17th February 2012), modwiz (17th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

jfk wanted no part of vietnam yet, they killed him in broad daylight in front of citizens with his wife right next to him, and got away with it. one man with a five round clip, and a bolt action rifle scored three or four headshots at a moving target right under the noses of the secret service ?? yeah right. I guess if the public likes you that's to much power. put nothing past the ptb, people with no humanity.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

15. Link to Post #88
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some kid, with specia gift ofprediction, once said, he will be assassinated, or die in the following years.

However, i understand he is pushed by other layers above him. But because peple usually dont know that.. The staged thing can be a trigger to a major reason to go war. Because we need war anyway (in some sort of way)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

17. Link to Post #89
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote rogue nukes being flown across the US by some authority in the US
    There is still one missing, from what I've heard. Nothing I've heard since, has changed that from missing -to found.

That missing nuke might play a part of any given false flag scenario.
    It is supposedly in the Chicago area from 'things' I have heard. Silverstein bought the Sears Tower with the money he got from his insurance on the Twin Towers. Probably all disconnected facts.

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Five Reasons Why Obama is a Proven Stooge Of The NWO/Global Elite/PTW.

Snippet from Article: (link at bottom of post)

Here five things that prove to me that your "hope and change" was a fraud, and that you're a stooge for the elite:

1 - Continuing The Iraq & Afghanistan Debacles
    You knew that our invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan went against every moral compass you claim to possess.

You knew the Iraq thing was all about lies and disinformation. You knew we had no legal or moral justification to bomb the hell out of that country and then invade and occupy it. You could have told Congress and the American people that funding such a disgrace would bankrupt us financially and spiritually… as it has.

As president, you could have and should have used the bully pulpit to alter the conversation and push for a withdrawal of forces and funds immediately.

Yes, you would have gotten slack from it, yet with folks like Republicans Ron Paul and Walter Jones, and Democrats like Dennis Kucinich and many others, the case would have been one of a bipartisan nature.

The fact is, Barack, that most Americans would have agreed with you, despite the bought-and-paid for mainstream media with its phony left-and-right slants. As far as Afghanistan, this whole ‘get those who did 9/11’ (if they were even the real culprits) action should have been part of a United Nations policing effort… not a vendetta or revenge act of imperialism.

By now you should realize that it really had very little, if at all, to do with Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. It was about extending our power to that region. History should have taught you, the scholar, that no foreigners have ever successfully colonized or occupied Afghanistan.

How many of our own former military officers and CIA analysts do you need to tell you that?

2 - Increasing Funding For This Military Empire
    You have turned out to be the same as that jackass who you followed into the Oval Office.

Instead of drawing down our 800+ bases worldwide and cutting this outrageous military spending, you give us halfhearted political stunts. The military spending last year was over 560 billion dollars… and that does not include the black budget that even you probably know very little about (so much for who runs things Barack).

Ten years ago, the military spending was almost half of what it is now! We now spend, and you know this, Mr. President, 56 cents of every federal tax dollar on it… and you say we need economic stimulus!?

Now, you are being forced, along with Congress, to cut spending. The plan you are selling us is a joke Barack, and you know it! It comes out to less than 8 % a year over 10 years. Ron Paul says all the cuts should be completed in one year!

How many more foreclosures, lost jobs, homeless, hungry, medically untreated and underwater Americans need you see before you 'Get it'?

Five Reasons Why Obama is a Proven Stooge of The Global Elite ~ Full Article Here.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

alxz (19th February 2012), another bob (18th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Default Re: Five Reasons Why Obama is a Proven Stooge Of The NWO/Global Elite/PTW.

Fooled me once, shame on him.
    Fooled me twice, shame on me!

21. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member moontime's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

Someone sent me this email. I am thankful to whomever researched it. Sorry if it has already been posted.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known then as the " British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Resources: http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-c...s/default.aspx Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?????

Please send this to everyone you know with the hope that we can force the media as well OUR NATION to address this CORRUPTION.
    "SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE AN EVOLUTIONARY REEEJECT!!!
    Yeah, livin' in a high-tech world"

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moontime For This Post:

Bare Feet & Quiet Heart (2nd March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), GCS1103 (2nd March 2012), humanalien (2nd March 2012), jimmer (21st February 2012), Oouthere (2nd March 2012), percival tyro (2nd March 2012), TargeT (2nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

LOL

Obama doesn't possess the ball, never had and never will. The 47 layers above him are in possession of it. So how can he play ball if he doesn't posses it? Hope I cleared the air.
    I think the underlying real reason he would be killed is to bring in Full-scale Marshal law or have vice president as a constitutional Dictator.

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I hate to say it, but all of this is about the President getting re-elected. Blame it on the right-wing extremists " that never wanted a black man to be President", blame it on the Muslims "that want to kill us", but deflect, deflect, deflect. If it's a referendum on him, then he loses.

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

KISSENGER thinks of US as GOYM/CHATTLE

26. Link to Post #96
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    KISSENGER thinks of US as GOYM/CHATTLE
    Bad spelling will not improve his opinion, LOL.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I don't think I should have watched the rest of this before I went to bed...LOL..

Kissenger' blood thirsty jeckal' I didn't like him before this and I can believe
    he called the troops 'dumb animals'....
    God knows what he thinks of us ...LOL..

probably dream about him now...'nightmare'...lol.. Steve
    We have to spell right if we are to dispel such notions about us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

LOL

We seem to be on a mission to allow certain ones to question our ability to spell. Never helpful when they are calling you dumb.

27. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by winston smith1971 (here)
    ...A possible assassination threat on Barack Obama if he doesn't play ball...
    What does it matter if the said appears to "play ball" or not, for these words imply the said has authority, power and control. For has not the said been doing what "they" wish; is it not so, that when one of his kind stops... they simply cease to be without warning!?

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Obama keeps Libya sanctions in place for another year

FYI:
    "US President Barack Obama has told Congress that the sanctions his administration imposed on Libya last year will be extended for another year, White House officials said.

Obama informed Congress on Thursday that the national emergency order allowing sanctions against Libya will continue, noting that Washington was concerned by ongoing threats posed to US interests by the family of Libya's slain dictator Muammar Gaddafi.

“The situation in Libya continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States,” Obama said in a letter to congressional leaders.

“We need to protect against this threat and the diversion of assets or other abuse by certain members of Gaddafi’s family and other former regime officials," he said.

"Therefore, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to Libya," he wrote.

Obama declared the national emergency over Libya on February 25, 2011, citing threats to US national security and foreign policy posed by Gaddafi and his government in their "extreme measures" against the people of Libya.

National emergency regulations authorize the US president to impose sanctions on foreign countries.

Sanctions imposed on overseas Libyan assets by the United Nations, the United States, and other nations have unwound slowly since Gaddafi’s death last year. However, releasing the assets is both politically and legally complicated, because the frozen funds include investments and property owned by private individuals. "

source
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/228305.html

29. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: Chris Hedges Sues Obama

Update on lawsuit:

Why I'm Suing Obama, by Chris Hedges

Attorneys Carl J. Mayer and Bruce I. Afran filed a complaint Friday in the Southern U.S. District Court in New York City on my behalf as a plaintiff against Barack Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to challenge the legality of the Authorization for Use of Military Force as embedded in the latest version of the National Defense Authorization Act, signed by the president Dec. 31.

The act authorizes the military in Title X, Subtitle D, entitled “Counter-Terrorism,” for the first time in more than 200 years, to carry out domestic policing. With this bill, which will take effect March 3, the military can indefinitely detain without trial any U.S. citizen deemed to be a terrorist or an accessory to terrorism. And suspects can be shipped by the military to our offshore penal colony in Guantanamo Bay and kept there until “the end of hostilities.” It is a catastrophic blow to civil liberties.

I spent many years in countries where the military had the power to arrest and detain citizens without charge. I have been in some of these jails. I have friends and colleagues who have “disappeared” into military gulags. I know the consequences of granting sweeping and unrestricted policing power to the armed forces of any nation. And while my battle may be quixotic, it is one that has to be fought if we are to have any hope of pulling this country back from corporate fascism.

Section 1031 of the bill defines a “covered person”—one subject to detention—as “a person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.”

The bill, however, does not define the terms “substantially supported,” “directly supported” or “associated forces.”

I met regularly with leaders of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Gaza. I used to visit Palestine Liberation Organization leaders, including Yasser Arafat and Abu Jihad, in Tunis when they were branded international terrorists. I have spent time with the Revolutionary Guard in Iran and was in northern Iraq and southeastern Turkey with fighters from the Kurdistan Workers’ Party. All these entities were or are labeled as terrorist organizations by the U.S. government. What would this bill have meant if it had been in place when I and other Americans traveled in the 1980s with armed units of the Sandinistas in Nicaragua or the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front guerrillas in El Salvador? What would it have meant for those of us who were with the southern insurgents during the civil war in Yemen or the rebels in the southern Sudan? I have had dinner more times than I can count with people whom this country brands as terrorists. But that does not make me one.

Once a group is deemed to be a terrorist organization, whether it is a Palestinian charity or an element of the Uighur independence movement, the military can under this bill pick up a U.S. citizen who supported charities associated with the group or unwittingly sent money or medical supplies to front groups. We have already seen the persecution and closure of Islamic charity organizations in the United States that supported the Palestinians. Now the members of these organizations can be treated like card-carrying “terrorists” and sent to Guantanamo.

But I suspect the real purpose of this bill is to thwart internal, domestic movements that threaten the corporate state. The definition of a terrorist is already so amorphous under the Patriot Act that there are probably a few million Americans who qualify to be investigated if not locked up. Consider the arcane criteria that can make you a suspect in our new military-corporate state. The Department of Justice considers you worth investigating if you are missing a few fingers, if you have weatherproof ammunition, if you own guns or if you have hoarded more than seven days of food in your house. Adding a few of the obstructionist tactics of the Occupy movement to this list would be a seamless process. On the whim of the military, a suspected “terrorist” who also happens to be a U.S. citizen can suffer extraordinary rendition—being kidnapped and then left to rot in one of our black sites “until the end of hostilities.” Since this is an endless war that will be a very long stay.

This demented “war on terror” is as undefined and vague as such a conflict is in any totalitarian state. Dissent is increasingly equated in this country with treason. Enemies supposedly lurk in every organization that does not chant the patriotic mantras provided to it by the state. And this bill feeds a mounting state paranoia. It expands our permanent war to every spot on the globe. It erases fundamental constitutional liberties. It means we can no longer use the word “democracy” to describe our political system.

The supine and gutless Democratic Party, which would have feigned outrage if George W. Bush had put this into law, appears willing, once again, to grant Obama a pass. But I won’t. What he has done is unforgivable, unconstitutional and exceedingly dangerous. The threat and reach of al-Qaida—which I spent a year covering for The New York Times in Europe and the Middle East—are marginal, despite the attacks of 9/11. The terrorist group poses no existential threat to the nation. It has been so disrupted and broken that it can barely function. Osama bin Laden was gunned down by commandos and his body dumped into the sea. Even the Pentagon says the organization is crippled. So why, a decade after the start of the so-called war on terror, do these draconian measures need to be implemented? Why do U.S. citizens now need to be specifically singled out for military detention and denial of due process when under the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force the president can apparently find the legal cover to serve as judge, jury and executioner to assassinate U.S. citizens, as he did in the killing of the cleric Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen? Why is this bill necessary when the government routinely ignores our Fifth Amendment rights—“No person shall be deprived of life without due process of law”—as well as our First Amendment right of free speech? How much more power do they need to fight “terrorism”?

Fear is the psychological weapon of choice for totalitarian systems of power. Make the people afraid. Get them to surrender their rights in the name of national security. And then finish off the few who aren’t afraid enough. If this law is not revoked we will be no different from any sordid military dictatorship. Its implementation will be a huge leap forward for the corporate oligarchs who plan to continue to plunder the nation and use state and military security to cow the population into submission.

The oddest part of this legislation is that the FBI, the CIA, the director of national intelligence, the Pentagon and the attorney general didn’t support it. FBI Director Robert Mueller said he feared the bill would actually impede the bureau’s ability to investigate terrorism because it would be harder to win cooperation from suspects held by the military. “The possibility looms that we will lose opportunities to obtain cooperation from the persons in the past that we’ve been fairly successful in gaining,” he told Congress.

But it passed anyway. And I suspect it passed because the corporations, seeing the unrest in the streets, knowing that things are about to get much worse, worrying that the Occupy movement will expand, do not trust the police to protect them. They want to be able to call in the Army. And now they can.

Chris Hedges writes a regular column for Truthdig.com

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

alxz (27th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (26th February 2012), mountain_jim (27th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts
    Last edited by Fundy Gemini; 2nd March 2012 at 00:19.
    --♥--
    2 All

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

moontime (2nd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 77 LastLast