+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 77 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Chris Hedges Sues Obama

Someone else should sue the supreme court for illegally appointing (which they legally can't do!) Bush back when he was made president, and also therefore throwing out every bill , tax break etc he signed while in office.

Personally Wormhole, I think everyone from the Governors straight through to the president should be dumped, and the system gutted and re-done. Non-Electronic Voting machines put in place and a sequestered pool of people for counting put in place under guard of Navy Seals to prevent fraud,intimidation or tampering, and a fair and legal 100% election race should be done. The media should not be allowed to run any kind of negative or attack adds. But, also forced to provide equal share of time to every perspective candidate. The debates should be done with the intent of informing the people about the qualifications, and any adds etc ran should be clearly informing the people of the qualifications of each candidate. Also a thoroughly independent team, prevented from being intimidated or 'taken out' or caused to be fraudulent should be hired to thoroughly investigate all potential presidents. If any illegal or unconstitutional acts have been committed they are dequalified and prevented from ever in the future running for presidential office. And, elections should be done on a meritocratic format and not autocratic.

Also to include a system of checks and balances to prevent fraud, and illegal behavior during elections. As there is also way to much intimidating of voters done. Plus canidates would have to be prevented and held accountable if found to be lying about anything. Or providing misleading information.

That's probably one of the hugest issues in the government, and society today. No one is held truly accountable for their actions.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th January 2012 at 03:46.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Turcurulin (28th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Default Obama No Show in Fulton County Courtroom

This video tells the story Obama a now Show in Court it must be nice to be above the law!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

crosby (27th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), MorningSong (27th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (27th January 2012), WhiteFeather (29th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Default OBAMA Signs Global Internet Traety to bypass SOPA and PIPA

Obama instead of going to court in GA to defend his citizenship, was busy signing the Global Internet Treaty in order to circumvent Congress. Are we Living in the twilight zone?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

aquamarine (27th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), crested-duck (27th January 2012), Draco (27th January 2012), Falcor (27th January 2012), GaelVictor (27th January 2012), jjjones (28th January 2012), John Parslow (27th January 2012), jozam (27th January 2012), Ria (27th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Default Re: OBAMA Signs Global Internet Traety to bypass SOPA and PIPA

looked into this and i think they are talking about the new eu treaty thats floating about ?????????????? !!! 26 countries have signed it already. http://occupywallst.org/forum/obama-...worse-than-so/

Does it appear that we are saying hello to the NWO ??????

and maybe all the banking irregularities that have been reported on project camelot are them swoping assets ??? and them printing chinese currency and sending it world wide is the one currency they are talking about ????????? am worried now xxxx blessed be aquamarine

think this is just the start people................

January 25,2012

Banking Update - from a Source (not edited for typos etc)

* Again, Please Note. * We did not expect to be giving you and your team
    a 5th Up-Date concerning Current Banking Status.

* At this time I would like to acknowledge Project Camelot for their
    incredible diligence and hard work bringing the truth forward. Thanks
    again Kerry.

* Our Team would also like to congratulate David Wilcox and Benjamin
    Fulford for and amazing job exposing the FED and the Trillion Dollar Law
    Suit. (Something we are following closely)

* Also to give kudos and a Hats off to jonniewg, Historian, Terryk, and
    Studly for all the extremely hard work they have done trying to figure
    out just what is going on within the Banking Sector, then bringing it to
    us without ruffling too many feathers.

* Systems Stat - UST still in Lock down. Confirmed through several
    sources. Time to completion - UN-known. (jonniewg is right again)

* BIS systems Re-Organization (DEC 15th to Jan 15th) to re-issue all
    Bonds for Re-Alignment, Re-Valuation in progress. Time to completion - 6
    Days.

* Blank Screens and the Bank screens reading 00.0000 then older rates,
    then Blank again. UN-known. Assume it is being tested. (I have seen this
    personally).

* Personal Banking Confirmation (CHASE, Main Branch, Manhattan, N.Y.)
    Memos to Executives, (VP or better) Expect large influx of foreign
    currency exchanges from Clients at the beginning of next month (1st thru
    5th).

* Analysis - Still UN-Known.

* Conclusion - UN-Known - Amazingly UN-usual Banking Activity.

then this video from refferee and thankyou very much for posting this thread , and surely the fact that obama hasn't produced his papers before signing this means it can be overturned later if need be xxxx blessed be aquamarine
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th January 2012 at 09:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aquamarine For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2012), crested-duck (27th January 2012), Referee (27th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: OBAMA Signs Global Internet Traety to bypass SOPA and PIPA

What is happening? All of a sudden I am very frightened by President Obama.

This treaty apparently gives China the authority to shutdown US websites.

How is this OK?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

aquamarine (27th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Obama No Show in Fulton County Courtroom

Did anybody actually think he would show up? That would have given validation to the charges against him and that's the last thing he will do. I predict he will first ignore this completely, if it gets pushed he will dismiss it as crazy, if by some miracle he is forced to confront the issue he'll use every legal shenanigan he can to squash it. The one thing he WON'T do is treat is seriously.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

Referee (28th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Basically though in court if you don't show up it means or signifies that it's "Uncontested" and the one filing the suit automatically wins.

There is actual authentic documentation available on the internet that proves he's foreign born. That is traceable in the Keyan government records, etc.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th January 2012 at 23:06.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

TargeT (28th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

I realize this may be very unpopular here, or not, I don't really know. BUt I like Obama. I think he's a good guy who has been forced to do some stuff he wouldn't otherwise do. I always get a very good vibe from him.

Things he does upset me, yes. I get furious with him. But when I see him, I always get a totally good feeling about him.

And to tell the truth I don't really care where he was born, although I believe he was born in Hawaii. But if he wasn't, so what? That's just something people who don't like him use against him. Why don't we hear anyone talking about George H.W. Bush, aka George Scherff, coming from Germany?

So, it's all personal, whether you like him or not. Me, I like him, and I think we'll find out he's been on our side all along.

ETM

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

shamballaOn (27th January 2012), TargeT (28th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    I realize this may be very unpopular here, or not, I don't really know. BUt I like Obama. I think he's a good guy who has been forced to do some stuff he wouldn't otherwise do. I always get a very good vibe from him.

Things he does upset me, yes. I get furious with him. But when I see him, I always get a totally good feeling about him.

And to tell the truth I don't really care where he was born, although I believe he was born in Hawaii. But if he wasn't, so what? That's just something people who don't like him use against him. Why don't we hear anyone talking about George H.W. Bush, aka George Scherff, coming from Germany?

So, it's all personal, whether you like him or not. Me, I like him, and I think we'll find out he's been on our side all along.

ETM
    I think EVERYONE "likes" Obama.. I used to be a die hard concervative & even fell for some of his 2008 adds; the very reason you like him is why I deeply distrust him (plus if you look at how he came into office in illinois your going to be dissapointed).

I think anyone who takes the time & does their own research (basicaly vetting him) they will find a picture other than what is offered... but most will not do this as what is offered is exactly what your experiencing & people don't want to challange that (for some reason, that warm fuzzy feeling reason ).

is it a case of "better the devil you kno" ? no I don't think so,, this time people ACTUALLY like this guy! but start comparing him to JFK (a REAL democrat) & tell me what you think...

you'r right, it really is irrelivant where he was born, but what IS relivant is that he lied about it & as we are a Representative Republic (NOT DEMOCRACY) you HAVE to follow laws in a republic or the whole system starts to crumble... this is the issue at hand.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Maybe, he was too busy standing behind the sign of america and trying to sing whatever it was he was trying to sing, dunno though.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Referee (28th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

It is very relevant where he was born. The United States Constitution states that a president must be a naturally born US citizen. Under these rules even John McCain the last republican candidate was not eligible either. He was born in Panama.

What is alarming about this is that this issue can be used to get rid of the president at any point if somehow this story is true. If we have been lied to and he is not a naturally born US citizen then he should not be president and he should not be able to run in the next election. I do see what you are saying about his abilities to get things done because no one is letting him do anything he said he was going to do in the election. Here's comedian Bill Hicks talking about what happens to newly elected presidents (video contains adult language):

Last edited by Cartomancer; 28th January 2012 at 00:36.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

aquamarine (1st February 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th January 2012), Referee (28th January 2012), TargeT (28th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

It's about upholding the Constitution, telling the truth and leading with integrity. Forging documents is fraud, and sticking your nose up at the judicial system undermines all that we hold sacred in this country.

So, the issue of his US citizenship is the catalyst bringing the important issues into the limelight, when it could just as well be anything else.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th January 2012), Referee (28th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Only one thing to say.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

brenie (28th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), TargeT (28th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

DID, LOL, I hear you. The system was in fact set up to provide these check and balances. Our original constitution was a fine document. Nothing is perfect, yet the ideas that founded the states had good legs. We are under corporate control now. Capitalism can not run free as is. The dangerous reality of profit outweighing beneficial balance to the planet and it's inhabitants is obvious. The system is not inspired any longer to protect our environment or the people's rights but rather the rights to pillage more and to make money merely to make more money without conscious thought as to what mess is left behind or who it hurts. The entire government and it's fingers: FDA, Military Industrial, Reeducation programs, prison systems, etc. are all corrupted to provide protection to the corporate elite. Big business and Banks have run amok. Yes, I agree. They all need to be tossed and cleared out to allow in people without conflicting interests. It's a BAD idea when Monsanto execs are allowed to run the FDA, when presidents are groomed and chosen by Rockefeller's, when Presidents elect have large scale business interests in the Military and oil companies or the CIA... The people in the government should reflect the people at large in the country, as is, they do not. Our government is supposed to protect us and create a sustainable environment for a healthy economy.

In many ways this is our fault for not being diligent, and in other ways it is not our fault as this conspiracy to usurp the constitution was a plan set into action deliberately and with a smart set of rules: ie the take over of the media, food, fuel, and perception of "We the People". I could rant on about all this, but I'll save it for those that do not agree rather then those of us here with similar eyes. I'm preaching to the choir right now. It is so important that we fight for these changes to occur, and to do so NON VIOLENTLY. The PTB are trying to provoke people into rioting so that they can arrest and toss us all into prison without trial. They want people to raise arms so they will have an excuse to take them away forever. They are begging all of us to take a shot at them. I for one refuse to be bullied into a fight that is my right to resolve peacefully. We have a lot of power right now while we still have the internet. The entire world is watching the US and praying that there will be radical change, and peaceful change. If we loose the states entirely, the rest of the world will be in dire straights as the military arm will increase it's holdings under the guise of "democracy" and eventually rape the rest of the world. Why? Because they are mostly controlled by psychopaths.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Last edited by Kristin; 28th January 2012 at 17:39.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Turcurulin (28th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Default Tom Donilon, National Security Advisor (obama administration)

I put it in the Financial section because ultimately the real fear is loss of power, money, land, assets, control. Its always about the money and resources. Security of finances is the underlying title.

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12105
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

30. The Following User Says Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (29th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

It made the channel 2 news..

The Intel Hub
    Shepard Ambellas
    January 26, 2012

GEORGIA — A packed courtroom minus the POTUS (President of the United States) and his attorney, as Obama was a “no show” grabbing a FTA (Failure to Appear) in the case suggesting Obama himself may not be a natural born citizen. more

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Referee (29th January 2012), TargeT (29th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

We'll see HOW above the law he really is. He definitely won't be next president. I hope he's the next resident of Levinworth...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (29th January 2012), Referee (29th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Obummer will ignore it with impunity as he has all other matters of seriousness. What he needs is a serious attention-getter so we can say "Can you hear us NOW?"

36. Link to Post #59
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Obama is as 'Slick & Slippery' as a 'Big Mac Daddy' on the Hustle with his Bitches..!

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

If he did 'fail to appear' then a warrant should be issued for his arrest and he should be arrested. That is what happened to me for not showing up for court regarding a traffic violation!!! This whole thing stinks...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aquamarine (1st February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd February 2012), Referee (29th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 77 LastLast