+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: US Presidential Election Results - Nov 2012

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: US Presidential Election Results - Nov 2012

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I'm going to keep pounding on the GOP religious right until they step back into the center where they are meant to be...
    Not everyone participates in partisan hackery and dualistic thinking. Why does thinking Obama is worse than Romney equate to being "GOP religious right"?
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

jagman (9th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I know you are way to new here to understand, me...

Obama is against wars and at this point in America is needed more than ever as our leader...

of course building bombs and giving soldiers guns helps the unemployed, but so does building vertical farms and replacing our current vehicles with clean energy ones.

"Clean energy is no longer science fiction": means much more than most people realize.

patents held back since Nixon have been allowed to move forward.

GOP owns the House that's all the power they deserve in the government today and in 2 years they will be judged on how good they did.

Trickle down economies don't work, it's been tried for 30 years, it is time for the rich to give up entitlements, if you have a million or more in the stock market and banks, you don't need extra money to survive, why take it from people only making $600 a month? every penny spent at the bottom trickles up to bankers, the system is set up so they are always covered.

Stop giving banks free money, force them to pay 5-7% on savings so retirees have enough from interest to live on. We need a government willing to go head on with the problems holding us down. If it takes major disasters to keep putting people to work, so be it...

Bankers have had enough bailouts and will be judged and hauled away as more info comes to light.

I'm done with the leaches at the "Federal" reserve banks, I'm done with their collection agents, the IRS.

it's a small world, those allowing money to be hid offshore so they don't have to pay taxes like Romney, will soon have a rude awakening...

a national database for healthcare, so everyone's records are in one place will stop the extra charges for retesting each time a patient is sent to a new doctor.

the rich are the sickest people on earth, because they have the money to keep paying for service, doctors cure the poor so they don't keep coming back, do you think it is an accident?

it will be an interesting few years...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th November 2012 at 15:50.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Obama is against wars and at this point in America is needed more than ever as our leader...

of course building bombs and giving soldiers guns helps the unemployed, but so does building vertical farms and replacing our current vehicles with clean energy ones.

"Clean energy is no longer science fiction": means much more than most people realize.

patents held back since Nixon have been allowed to move forward.

GOP owns the House that's all the power they deserve in the government today and in 2 years they will be judged on how good they did.

Trickle down economies don't work, it's been tried for 30 years, it is time for the rich to give up entitlements, if you have a million or more in the stock market and banks, you don't need extra money to survive, why take it from people only making $600 a month? every penny spent at the bottom trickles up to bankers, the system is set up so they are always covered.

Stop giving banks free money, force them to pay 5-7% on savings so retirees have enough from interest to live on. We need a government willing to go head on with the problems holding us down. If it takes major disasters to keep putting people to work, so be it...

Bankers have had enough bailouts and will be judged and hauled away as more info comes to light.

I'm done with the leaches at the "Federal" reserve banks, I'm done with their collection agents, the IRS.

it's a small world, those allowing money to be hid offshore so they don't have to pay taxes like Romney, will soon have a rude awakening...

a national database for healthcare, so everyone's records are in one place will stop the extra charges for retesting each time a patient is sent to a new doctor.

the rick are the sickest people on earth, because they have the money to keep paying for service, doctors cure the poor so they don't keep coming back, do you think it is an accident?

it will be an interesting few years...
    Hello Rocky, I think you probably covered all of the lefts talking points in this post.
    I can respect that you see things from the left. I often see things from the right.
    But I also try to put politics aside to see the bigger picture.
    lets face it together because No politician has ever solved the worlds problems
    and they never will.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (9th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Nice ego. Why does lack of posting equate to lack of reading? There's a second question you can bypass, if you want.

Anyhow, Obama's propaganda may be anti-war, but his Administration isn't; he's continuing the Bush/neo-Cohen globalist foreign policy just as Romney would have. Mittzi would just have been more hawkish at the mouth. Did you know your buddy bombed Yemen just seven hours after he was re-elected?

Again, this goes back to the silliness of political party cheerleaders (on both sides) who enjoy indulging themselves on the surface value hype coming out of their favorite bobblehead doll's trap. I agree with you on the Fed and IRS, though. FYI, didn't vote for Romney.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

jagman (9th November 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

The Speaker of the House, Boehner just said the side of the #GOP of not raising taxes on the rich because it will affect small business owners...

the tax code protects them, that is how it works, for those creating jobs, they get additional rates, for those willing to do profit sharing with employees instead of investors, they get a write off. This isn't hard math to understand, the GOP has been bought and are having a tough time explaining to their Masters why they need to pay more...

I want to penalize Corporations that have moved 85% of American manufacturing out of the country, take the cost of Climate related disasters and divide it up between them as fines, we need to clean up the worlds environment.

there really are only 2 choices, move jobs back to America, or pay for those who can't find work...

the rich have gotten richer, the poor, poorer...

in fact everyone not in the upper 5% have gotten poorer, but the GOP feel "Entitled" for it to stay that way

take away the tax loophole allowing Corporations to bury profits in stock purchase back programs done at the end of every quarter.

Tax the printing presses pumping out money and derivatives.

TAX those at the top who haven't been paying any, tell me how to fix the loopholes to make it happen and we wouldn't need to change anything else.

excise and purchase taxes are enough to run this country

giving free energy to Seniors and allowing them to sell power to the companies with the grid instead of Social Security checks is a solution.

$16 Trillion of air means nothing to any of us, except bankers...

you love saying I am taking a left stance and you are dead wrong, I stand for the 99% standing in the middle getting jerked around by both sides of the 1%

I hear no solutions from the GOP, do they have no ideas?

just lies and conspiracies?

if you haven't guessed yet, I didn't vote for Romney either...

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I tweeted Obama in the morning of the election, part of what I said, was used in his speech, he is a leader that listens, so don't feel bad if I don't answer some questions, they make me smile, but I'm on a roll and don't want to slow down until finishing what We need to see to stop the Fiscal Cliff which is a win win for the 99%.

1% be damned...

Obama will be speaking in an hour in case you wonder why I'm typing fast this morning...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th November 2012 at 17:07.

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)

Anyhow, Obama's propaganda may be anti-war, but his Administration isn't; he's continuing the Bush/neo-Cohen globalist foreign policy just as Romney would have. Mittzi would just have been more hawkish at the mouth. Did you know your buddy bombed Yemen just seven hours after he was re-elected?
    there is a big difference between CIA drone strikes, and sending millions off to WW III

The Neocons wanted Obama to start a war with Iran from the attack on the drone, Israel is not running the country with Obama at the helm...

Ryan was clueless on foreign policy, he thinks Russia is America's biggest enemy and see's an army of Ayatollahs instead of the actual just 1

the VP needs to have a brain and knowledge about the world we live in.

Romney wanted to send 30,000 troops into Iraq because the government took oil fields back from Chevron who was stealing from their country.

Romney was going to put boots on the ground in Pakistan and Libya... and start a war with Iran...

no more wars for oil, instead, stop using it, that is the goal all of us at Avalon can agree to.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I tweeted Obama in the morning of the election, part of what I said, was used in his speech, he is a leader that listens, so don't feel bad if I don't answer some questions, they make me smile, but I'm on a roll and don't want to slow down until finishing what We need to see to stop the Fiscal Cliff which is a win win for the 99%.

1% be damned...

Obama will be speaking in an hour in case you wonder why I'm typing fast this morning...
    LOL! Maybe you can tweet him his whole speech this time. But, let him know that before he can take on all the greedy banksters for the benefit of the 99%, he needs to get out of their pocket first.

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Petreus, The head of the CIA being removed following the Iran attack and mis-info passed from Benghazi on the drone info being leaked to stir a war? this follows the removal of 2 Admirals?

Neocons are falling hard...

Honorable discharge, if he steps forward to help bring America together instead of splitting it apart...

He wants to know the actions being taken in Drone Strikes, before he hears of it in the news by angry Americans...

Twitter gives instant info around the world, straight to the news and onto the tube in minutes after the event happens.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 9th November 2012 at 20:14.

13. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Hillary is also leaving and so is Eric Holder. Im glad they got those neocons out too.lol

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

uh oh, is this the break-off civilization quietly checking out so no one is watching for them?

Republican leaders, thought to be so upset they don't want to speak with the public... quietly sneaking away...

called one and the answering machine played... "my bags are packed I'm ready to go...."

must be one in Colorado or Washington...

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

My bad,

guess we know where "fired up, ready to roll" comes from...

it was Bill Clinton's number...

16. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

for those who think their votes don't matter, look at this one in Arizona...

Martha McSally 125,223 50.0%
    Ron Barber I 125,187 50.0%

17. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I think their point is that participating in the entire system is meaningless, Rocky, not that voting for those who choose the system is meaningless.

Until such a time as the world has a new way of doing things, we're supposed to sit it out on the sidelines, make a new front-line, and work very hard to create that new system outside of the bounds of the old system. Non-participation in its purest form. So, both of those votes were meaningless no matter how close they were. People wasting thought, action, gas and time by contributing to and bucking up the broken system.

That one was real close though. LOL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Noble Hops (11th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Tomorrow Congress returns, and the GOteaParty war begins, the GOP is ready to start dumping tea in the harbor...

the tea tax is way too high...

Coffee anyone?

end of Fiscal cliff by thanksgiving?

20. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I have no personal opinion about this however, this was posted today:
    Why not now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5