Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Highwhistler's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

avid (8th November 2012), Belle (8th November 2012), conk (8th November 2012), Daughter of Time (8th November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), Huma (8th November 2012), jp11 (9th November 2012), Kristin (8th November 2012), Lettherebelight (9th November 2012), mab777 (8th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), norman (8th November 2012), Richard S. (8th November 2012), seko (8th November 2012), Star Tsar (8th November 2012), tessie999 (8th November 2012), Tommy (8th November 2012), Vrilya (9th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry's Pilot - Shadow Operations - The Mars Project on Tru TV 11/7 11pm

WOW! Thanks to all enabling us to view this documentary, and especially thanks to Bill, Kerry and their support team. I've favourited it and forwarded it!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Belle (8th November 2012), Star Tsar (8th November 2012), truth4me (8th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So ok....I have some thoughts to share after watching this in it's entirety.

Let me preface this with saying I have seen nearly every PC video, nearly every UFO documentary, all the ufo convention videos over the years countless podcasts, and I have watched nearly every episode of shows like ufo hunters, chasing ufos, conspiracy theory, the list goes on etc etc. You name it, I have likely seen it.

This show was as hokey as the others I have seen from both truth tv and history channel and the like, and I say this with having the utmost genuine respect for Kerry, and especially Bill. I knew in advance having seen all the material I have that this was going to likely be this way, so I was not shocked in the least. That being said, there were some folks on here, and pieces of evidence that needed and were indeed shown and for that I am grateful. My concern is that it was edited, as all of these shows are to be sensationalistic, and they often include the more suspect and less credible people in a given field because the producers typically find them to be more entertaining.

I wasn't nutty about the faux surprise at the information or the people being interviewed as if the information was new to them or as if they hadn't met before. They seemed to pick the most sensational parts of whatever Bob dean shared with you. David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland have been fairly discredited, and while they may be decent people personally, they do a disservice to the likes of Bob Dean and Brian O'leary. Andrew basagio takes special honorary mention for being suspect, as just a cursory look into the logic of his statements and the corroboration he provides breaks down quickly, as Richard Dolan has aptly pointed out on numerous occasions.

I must say though, on a side note, it was a pleasure to see Bill and Kerry on a professionally done show, if not a bit surreal . I am curious about a couple things none the less, that maybe Bill could now be free to go into further, such as the encounter at the end in Utah, the two rather amazing photographs of the beam of light and the triangle in subspace/orbital space, and the provenance and more in depth analysis of these photos if any had indeed been done. It was also a thrill to see a more subdued Kerry for national television (even if it's just due to editing) . (I say that with love). Even with my critiques, I think the show has/had promise if cared for...
    Last edited by Huma; 8th November 2012 at 13:50.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

East Sun (8th November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), T Smith (8th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,070 times in 8,172 posts

HMMMM.......... ! !

So !....

This program stayed in the can, UNTIL, Brian O'Leary and Gordon Novel were both dead.

Mind Boggling, indeed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bennycog (9th November 2012), Firinn (8th November 2012), Star Tsar (8th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

the problem is that the TV shows are designed after advertising as some form of a modeled parent. (I've not seen this particular show).

this, in my experience, seems to be a model of construction that takes place largely in USA studio houses. Some other places are following suit, but really, it is a '5 minutes of fame' mentality with regard to the cranking up and switching of gears. A tomorrow has no future, let's steal from today' mentality like some form of 'profit now, to hell with tomorrow' stock market thinking. This, with regard to changes in psychological design parameters of a presentation in modern times, in the USA.

Being a large window of common public perception, this television moving talking images thing...this can be (and is) very dangerous, as it moves minds up to a cliff and over it, with regard to mental reflection.

Which is why I tell people to completely disconnect from the television, period. When they don't understand what I'm saying or trying to indicate, then i tell them that it's grip on their minds is seriously, that complete and unrealized. They hand me a return shot and say that they simply watch what they want. and I try and explain to them that even one moment of a image or sound from the hectic and frantic design of the entire presentation is what re-enforces the push from the entire thing. that's all it takes. 30 seconds of immersion every now and then and the link remains steadfast and in full force. One must step away from it permanently to understand this.

This is why people who move from the city to the country.... take time to figure out how sweet it is.... and that one literally has to stop smoking -in order to stop smoking.

The incarnated can think, the ego stepped in and started thinking for the true inhabitant of the avatar. the ego speaks over the occupant, covering up all one tries to ruminate upon.

The TV is a second layer that even silences the ego and covers up that mechanism.

the ego does not mind this, as it leaves the ego firmly in charge of the avatar. it feels satisfied and fulfilled.

Watching TV engages the 'monkey observe and take in' mechanism that the body was designed to fall into when watching the herd, in order to learn. It does this due to multiple senses being engaged. Sight and sound -Motion and voice. thus TV speaks INTO you. It turns one to a 'passive hypnotic intake' meat machine. It's only following it's design function. It is up to the occupant to realize this. how skewed and wrong the premise of TV is, with regard to it's modern incorrect presentation.

It is akin to living permanently in a disaster zone... where everything wrong that can happen is permanently happening, in a continual escalating fashion.....with regard to how it affects the base unconscious functions and modes of the body and emotions.

I hope one can have the common sense to understand how WRONG and unnatural and forced that is. How much dysfunction that creates at the base emotional and unconscious level..and then understand that all data in and out of the body is created and colored BY the body, not the intellect. So then, it is seen that the mind's parameters are definitely altered by such insane exposures, exposures to a base mechanism that has no intellect (the body and emotional/survival subsystems). Yet that base system is in charge of the channels of data flow into and out of the intellect...thus it owns and controls the formation and directives of the intellect.

These things do not exist in a functional and working world. Thinking people who get things done in this world, do not watch televisions. Plain and simple. Nor do they engage in twitter or Facebook land.

As Dolores Cannon said, when recalling a study....that not one person in the study was capable of withstanding the falling into the hypnotic state, while watching TV, for more than 30 seconds. that within 30 seconds, all subjects in the test had fallen into the hypnotic state.

When a given person plays too many video games, the dreams of the person have to do with the video games..the mind tries to work the problems out. False problems with a false premise with a predetermined level of complex difficulty --that is designed to have no resolution, that is in any way functional in daily life. so, when you watch TV shows, about other people's lives and other people's problems, falsified hyped problems and issues, situations that do not exist..your body and thus unconscious takes on these problems as your own, and you spend your inner life trying to deal with them, whether you realize this consciously, or not. Your LIFE begins to be occupied by the given presentations, whether you realize it or not. Sports fans and daytime drama fans (soap operas) are the obvious examples. And one's entire life experience is curdled by the intake and subliminal ownership of the given self.

This has everything to do with the subject at hand. It is my complex and in depth response to the understanding that the episode has been 'hyped', like all other TV shows. why was it done? Well, this entire post, is why. Circular it is.

In essence, they (producers) don't need to hype things to get my attention, they just need well presented data. But the whole thing has turned into a nightmare of base level attention grabbing on the bazaar trading/sales floor of visual and sonic bombardment.

And the endpoint or result, the final conclusion, is that it may or may not be innocent, but it is very dangerous for the given minds and one would be very wise to turn the damn TV off and disconnect from it in a permanent fashion. And in the process, get the capacity to THINK back into the mind. Recall my comment on ego and subsystems. The critical part.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th November 2012 at 15:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (8th November 2012), donk (8th November 2012), fourty-two (8th November 2012), Gemini (8th November 2012), Hervé (8th November 2012), Hughe (9th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), Lisab (8th November 2012), meeradas (9th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), Neal (9th November 2012), Pilgrim (8th November 2012), RMorgan (8th November 2012), seehas (8th November 2012), seko (8th November 2012), T Smith (8th November 2012), Vrilya (9th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Why keep repeating the same shots over and over again. Who ever edited and prepared this just cheapened it--pity. It's incredibly interesting and believable but I think people seeing the people we have seen many times before on here will have great doubts.
    Well, at least they did not put in weird music "for sensationalism."
    I only watched part of it so far but intend to watch all of it.
    Thanks Kerry and Bill.
    Last edited by East Sun; 8th November 2012 at 15:10.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. Link to Post #107
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,506 times in 4,311 posts

Link goes to:

Quote Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
    Well that tells you something doesn't it. Anyway, hopefully it will be back up soon, very much look forward to seeing the show. With any luck it may air in Britain...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Gardener (8th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This program stayed in the can, UNTIL, Brian O'Leary and Gordon Novel were both dead.

Mind Boggling, indeed.
    Yes. Brian was actually extremely unhappy about the way his section had been edited. It was cut (and re-interpreted) drastically. He had spoken eloquently about the Face on Mars for about 10 minutes. He knew the guys who first discovered it, and was personally involved. None of that made it in to the show.

What was aired did misrepresent him. He'd signed a release form, as is industry practice, but he asked me to forward a strong letter of objection to TruTV. I did that. He was already ill, and he died soon after. I've not yet seen the entire show that was aired last night, but I can see by fast-forwarding that Brian is still in there. I'll go through it frame by frame later on.

Thanks to all for your generous comments. Yes, it doesn't look quite so bad two years later! Kerry and I submitted numerous editing notes (we spent hours and hours giving constructive and creative feedback) but the paymaster calls the tune. One or two of our suggestions were implemented, but not many.

There's quite a backstory to the filming. Sean Carroll (the CalTech physicist) actually tore off his mike and stormed away, after some particularly sharp questioning from Kerry. It was a dynamite segment. TruTV pulled it because of fear of repercussions from CalTech. We had urged them to keep it in.

The confrontation with the security guards was staged. The previous altercation, reported by Dave Rosenfeld on camera, was real (as was all the rest of his testimony, including the vertical beam and the very important Venture Star info. (We recorded a spontaneous phone call with aerospace researcher Michael Schratt about that, and he went "WOW!!!" But that too was not included.)

Dave Rosenfeld really had been intimidated by them in that location. We went out looking for the guards (to provoke a real altercation) -- but no-one turned up! So TruTV insisted that it was staged ('re-enacted'). We did think it was quite well done.

More later -- must go to an appointment, and no more time as I write this. Many thanks to all, again.

DO write to TruTV telling them that you liked the show... if you did! It makes a difference.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2012 at 15:15.

15. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (9th November 2012), avid (8th November 2012), bennycog (9th November 2012), Daughter of Time (10th November 2012), Davidallany (8th November 2012), Elly (8th November 2012), Eram (8th November 2012), Erik_dc (10th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (8th November 2012), Flash (8th November 2012), fourty-two (8th November 2012), Gemini (8th November 2012), ghostrider (10th November 2012), golden lady (8th November 2012), Hervé (8th November 2012), Ixopoborn (10th November 2012), Jean-Marie (8th November 2012), JRS (8th November 2012), kevlar (8th November 2012), ks4ever (10th November 2012), Marin (9th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), mountain_jim (8th November 2012), muxfolder (8th November 2012), naochan (8th November 2012), Neal (9th November 2012), noprophet (8th November 2012), Ol' Roy (9th November 2012), RMorgan (8th November 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th November 2012), STATIC (8th November 2012), T Smith (8th November 2012), Tommy (8th November 2012), Vrilya (9th November 2012), Wind (8th November 2012), woodshreder (8th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

[I] tried to watch the show following one of the links given and got this message:

Quote Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
    I am not complaining, but celebrating. It's a hit!

PA is the biggest and most vibrant alternative community on the Internet, and has the best chance of reaching out exponentially and getting people to think and question.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Vrilya (9th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    the problem is that the TV shows are designed after advertising as some form of a modeled parent. (I've not seen this particular show).

this, in my experience, seems to be a model of construction that takes place largely in USA studio houses. Some other places are following suit, but really, it is a '5 minutes of fame' mentality with regard to the cranking up and switching of gears. A tomorrow has no future, let's steal from today' mentality like some form of 'profit now, to hell with tomorrow' stock market thinking. This, with regard to changes in psychological design parameters of a presentation in modern times, in the USA.

Being a large window of common public perception, this television moving talking images thing...this can be (and is) very dangerous, as it moves minds up to a cliff and over it, with regard to mental reflection.

Which is why I tell people to completely disconnect from the television, period. When they don't understand what I'm saying or trying to indicate, then i tell them that it's grip on their minds is seriously, that complete and unrealized. They hand me a return shot and say that they simply watch what they want. and I try and explain to them that even one moment of a image or sound from the hectic and frantic design of the entire presentation is what re-enforces the push from the entire thing. that's all it takes. 30 seconds of immersion every now and then and the link remains steadfast and in full force. One must step away from it permanently to understand this.

This is why people who move from the city to the country.... take time to figure out how sweet it is.... and that one literally has to stop smoking -in order to stop smoking.

The incarnated can think, the ego stepped in and started thinking for the true inhabitant of the avatar. the ego speaks over the occupant, covering up all one tries to ruminate upon.

The TV is a second layer that even silences the ego and covers up that mechanism.

the ego does not mind this, as it leaves the ego firmly in charge of the avatar. it feels satisfied and fulfilled.

Watching TV engages the 'monkey observe and take in' mechanism that the body was designed to fall into when watching the herd, in order to learn. It does this due to multiple senses being engaged. Sight and sound -Motion and voice. thus TV speaks INTO you. It turns one to a 'passive hypnotic intake' meat machine. It's only following it's design function. It is up to the occupant to realize this. how skewed and wrong the premise of TV is, with regard to it's modern incorrect presentation.

It is akin to living permanently in a disaster zone... where everything wrong that can happen is permanently happening, in a continual escalating fashion.....with regard to how it affects the base unconscious functions and modes of the body and emotions.

I hope one can have the common sense to understand how WRONG and unnatural and forced that is. How much dysfunction that creates at the base emotional and unconscious level..and then understand that all data in and out of the body is created and colored BY the body, not the intellect. So then, it is seen that the mind's parameters are definitely altered by such insane exposures, exposures to a base mechanism that has no intellect (the body and emotional/survival subsystems). Yet that base system is in charge of the channels of data flow into and out of the intellect...thus it owns and controls the formation and directives of the intellect.

These things do not exist in a functional and working world. Thinking people who get things done in this world, do not watch televisions. Plain and simple. Nor do they engage in twitter or Facebook land.

As Dolores Cannon said, when recalling a study....that not one person in the study was capable of withstanding the falling into the hypnotic state, while watching TV, for more than 30 seconds. that within 30 seconds, all subjects in the test had fallen into the hypnotic state.

When a given person plays too many video games, the dreams of the person have to do with the video games..the mind tries to work the problems out. False problems with a false premise with a predetermined level of complex difficulty --that is designed to have no resolution, that is in any way functional in daily life. so, when you watch TV shows, about other people's lives and other people's problems, falsified hyped problems and issues, situations that do not exist..your body and thus unconscious takes on these problems as your own, and you spend your inner life trying to deal with them, whether you realize this consciously, or not. Your LIFE begins to be occupied by the given presentations, whether you realize it or not. Sports fans and daytime drama fans (soap operas) are the obvious examples. And one's entire life experience is curdled by the intake and subliminal ownership of the given self.

This has everything to do with the subject at hand. It is my complex and in depth response to the understanding that the episode has been 'hyped', like all other TV shows. why was it done? Well, this entire post, is why. Circular it is.

In essence, they (producers) don't need to hype things to get my attention, they just need well presented data. But the whole thing has turned into a nightmare of base level attention grabbing on the bazaar trading/sales floor of visual and sonic bombardment.

And the endpoint or result, the final conclusion, is that it may or may not be innocent, but it is very dangerous for the given minds and one would be very wise to turn the damn TV off and disconnect from it in a permanent fashion. And in the process, get the capacity to THINK back into the mind. Recall my comment on ego and subsystems. The critical part.
    Fine but what about videos on youtube Carmody, do they have the same impact, making our ego stay connected and active? (although sincerely I think it does with all kinds of music) Should we relinguish ass electronic visual means altogether? Shall we return to the written word?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

PurpleLama (8th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

Mind Boggling, indeed.
    Yes. Brian was actually extremely unhappy about the way his section had been edited. It was cut (and re-interpreted) drastically. He had spoken eloquently about the Face on Mars for about 10 minutes. He knew the guys who first discovered it, and was personally involved. None of that made it in to the show.

What was aired did misrepresent him. He'd signed a release form, as is industry practice, but he asked me to forward a strong letter of objection to TruTV. I did that. He was already ill, and he died soon after. I've not yet seen the entire show that was aired last night, but I can see by fast-forwarding that Brian is still in there. I'll go through it frame by frame later on.

Thanks to all for your generous comments. Yes, it doesn't look quite so bad two years later! Kerry and I submitted numerous editing notes (we spent hours and hours giving constructive and creative feedback) but the paymaster calls the tune. One or two of our suggestions were implemented, but not many.

There's quite a backstory to the filming. Sean Carroll (the CalTech physicist) actually tore off his mike and stormed away, after some particularly sharp questioning from Kerry. It was a dynamite segment. TruTV pulled it because of fear of repercussions from CalTech. We had urged them to keep it in.

The confrontation with the security guards was staged. The previous altercation, reported by Dave Rosenfeld on camera, was real (as was all the rest of his testimony, including the vertical beam and the very important Venture Star info. (We recorded a spontaneous phone call with aerospace researcher Michael Schratt about that, and he went "WOW!!!" But that too was not included.)

Dave Rosenfeld really had been intimidated by them in that location. We went out looking for the guards (to provoke a real altercation) -- but no-one turned up! So TruTV insisted that it was staged ('re-enacted'). We did think it was quite well done.

More later -- must go to an appointment, and no more time as I write this. Many thanks to all, again.

DO write to TruTV telling them that you liked the show... if you did! It makes a difference.

Bill, will you have the right to make public whatever was not included in the show by Thru TV? Like the bloopers and the non included material? Did you sign any agreement forbidding this?

It would be great to have access to it. Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

to all who inquire deeply:

If follow up episodes are desirable, it is prudent to be careful of what is spoken of. I'm pretty darned sure Bill is aware of this. Thus, it becomes a difficult proposition, with regard to the whole context of what Bill understands about the episode -and what he can speak on.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (8th November 2012), Flash (8th November 2012), Gardener (8th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), RMorgan (8th November 2012), Vrilya (9th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Well this is a pleasant surprise after coming home from work...........The format is similar to the conspiricy files
    by Jesse Ventura..............I thought it was great , The first time Bill out talked Kerry in any joint vid ...LOL..

I cannot wait for episode 2 !!...LOL....( I know there isn't one)...

I was looking to see what colour sky Mars is now a days....

I don't know what colour this is ?? ..LOl..

This close up from a photo by NASA's Mars rover Curiosity shows the Martian moon
    Phobos as a faint crescent in the Martian evening sky. (Photo: NASA)

Curiosity captures photo of Martian moon Phobos

Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, both of which are much smaller than Earth's moon.

By Tariq Malik, SPACE.comThu, Sep 27 2012 at 12:17 PM EST

NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has been doing more than just driving around the Red Planet
    and taking pictures of rocks. It's been doing a bit of Martian moon-gazing too.
    The Curiosity rover's latest Mars photo captured the planet's largest Martian moon, Phobos,
    during a Martian evening, revealing the satellite as a faint crescent moon.
    "Moon Over Mars: I snapped a pic of one of Mars' moons, Phobos, in the twilight sky over
    Gale crater," NASA's Curiosity team announced on the mission's Twitter page @MarsCuriosity,
    writing as the rover itself, on Sept. 26 — the same day Curiosity made its longest drive yet.
    The photo shows Phobos as a faint white crescent that almost blends in with the Martian sky.
    A black blemish also appears in the image, but is merely the result of a bad pixel in the image data,
    rover officials said.
    "When you send images from 179 million miles away, stuff happens," they added via Twitter.
    The new photo of Phobos is Curiosity's latest view of Martian moons from the surface of the Red Planet.
    Earlier this month, Curiosity snapped photos of Phobos as it crossed part of the sun, creating a partial
    solar eclipse on Mars.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/spa...an-moon-phobos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an interesting 2008 video, showing an Earth-like, blue, atmosphere -- evidence of oxygen being present on Mars:

http://humansarefree.com/2012/08/the...curiosity.html

A bit of fun ....cheers Steve....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually we know The soil is like Hawii or the rover is driving around mauna Kea ...

I just did a thread about it ...LOl..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-to-Hawaii-s

A Nasa image of Mars taken by Curiosity's camera during August this year, showing the base of Mount Sharp. Photograph: Nasa JPL Caltech MSSS/EPA

Mauna Kea, meaning "white mountain," is not only the world’s highest island peak; when measured from its underwater base, it is 33,476 feet tall, 4,448 feet higher than Mount Everest. The clean, dry air and absence of urban light makes the summit ideal for astronomical observations. Because of these advantages, the Mauna Kea Observatory (the world’s largest) has made many break-through discoveries. The public can share the spirit of discovery during star gazing programs, held daily from 6-10 p.m.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th November 2012 at 06:00.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (8th November 2012), Hughe (9th November 2012), Vrilya (9th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

to all who inquire deeply:

If follow up episodes are desirable, it is prudent to be careful of what is spoken of. I'm pretty darned sure Bill is aware of this. Thus, it becomes a difficult proposition, with regard to the whole context of what Bill understands about the episode -and what he can speak on.
    In film production, the most valued asset as a staff member in it's production, is secrecy and silence as to any goings on of the production, in any way, shape or form. NDA agreements are signed in that area, by all involved, before the work has begun. During any form of work on or after the film's production, the agreement remains in effect.

This, as the entire point of the enterprise and expenditure - is the end product of the presented visuals and sound.

TV production can be slightly different, but the values still remain.

Thus, if you folks want another episode to air, understand this. It has nothing to do with you (personally) and has everything to do with profitability.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (9th November 2012), avid (8th November 2012), Flash (8th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), modwiz (8th November 2012), RMorgan (8th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

That was absolutely riveting!! I must admit that I too, felt a twinge of discomfort with the "security detail". After reading Bill's admission that it was staged, I am left with two thoughts (1) Very dramatic and well done and (2) I wish they hadn't done it. The presence of military convoys was enough to support the scene. It makes one wonder about the intentions of the producers. Whose side are they on?

Since childhood I have been telling everyone within earshot that our ancestors were working their way towards the sun and have had memories of living on a different orb. No evidence, other than the contents of my cranium. My husband has begged me not to bring this up in social settings! Thank you so much for some evidence. I can hardly wait to show him this video - " Ha! Now tell me I am crazy"

Anyway, this isn't about me. Sorry. Although we have all the interviews and transcripts of this and as some of you think " its old news", this particular production really tied it all together, beautifully.

Bill, you and Kerry absolutely must get back together and continue this work. Please. You two belong back on track, doing this work- you two make Jesse Ventura et al look like rank amateurs. Your style lends credence to the material. You are truly unique. A real life Mulder and Scully!

Congratulations on the airing and on your superior work! And thank you for risking what most of us would never consider.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

amandapoet (9th November 2012), avid (8th November 2012), Debra (8th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Regardless of editing, and/or mis-representations, this was a changing day for Kerry and Bill!! To be witness to their culminations of hard work over the years seen on TV literally made me cry happy tears for them. I still have a lump in my throat.

Edit: Just finished watching, and I thought it was very well done. You guys look AWESOME!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next episode.

Kerry and Bill- I have a huge respect for the both of you and am delighted that this made tv FINALLY.

Name:  cong.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  10.2 KB
    Name:  cong2.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  6.7 KB
    Name:  cong3.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  9.5 KB
    Last edited by Sidney; 8th November 2012 at 19:11.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

AriG (8th November 2012), avid (8th November 2012), golden lady (8th November 2012), Star Tsar (8th November 2012), Tommy (8th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Thus, if you folks want another episode to air, understand this. It has nothing to do with you (personally) and has everything to do with profitability.
    Well then my advice would be to start an email campaign to the show's advertisers telling them just how much you enjoyed the show and that you also purchased their tat. There are also enough people here to make this go viral. You could also do a petition to the network. Just thoughts.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Sidney (8th November 2012)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Listening to the video. Really well done. What I mostly appreciate is that you managed to slip in all the controversial topics such as ET existence, black projects, banks hold on society, free energy, even underneath structure built up. Lots of regular people will start to ask lots of questions to themselves at least. The only thing missing is black magic and pedophilia and the scandal in UK is doing it substantially anyhow with David Icke on his side.

Congratulations

PS: I have the taste to add up that I have a very radiophonic voice for the French version of it. LOL

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (9th November 2012), buckminster fuller (8th November 2012), Carmody (8th November 2012)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Here's an alternate You Tube link to view this awesome pilot program of Shadow Operations:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jYlsk...ature=youtu.be

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

amandapoet (9th November 2012), avid (8th November 2012), Daughter of Time (9th November 2012)

38. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Terrible editing. Way too quick with too many fx and jump cuts. As a semi-pro editor I can barley watch it. Its a shame as the info itself is very interesting.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast